+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 3 LastLast

Thread: Does Ecuador's metal library really exist?

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks

Default Does Ecuador's metal library really exist?

I have recently come across some information on an underground, extensive cave system that has been used for some time by the native Shuar. This sprawling underground network, located in the Andes mountain range, is said to contain a chamber filled with books made from various metals and also a giant, golden skeleton housed in a crystal like sarcophagus. I've only found one really good article on the library and i'm posting the link for all. Anyone with more information or knowledge opn the matter: please share your thoughts! The man who claimed to find this metal library, petricio Jaramillo, died mysteriously before he could show this location to archaeologists(stan hall). I looked for any thread on this topic and couldn't find one so here we go!
    http://www.philipcoppens.com/metal_libr.html
    "As long as you still view the stars as something above you, you still lack a viewpoint of knowledge" -Fredrich Nietzche

2. The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to Koyaanisqatsi For This Post:

alrik35 (18th February 2011), Atlas (31st August 2014), bodosa (5th December 2012), Cjay (4th December 2012), eaglespirit (4th December 2012), fourty-two (2nd September 2014), Hiram (14th December 2010), Inversion (15th February 2018), Johnnycomelately (29th August 2022), Kryztian (29th August 2022), Limor Wolf (1st September 2014), lookbeyond (6th December 2012), Lord Sidious (18th February 2011), Nasu (1st September 2014), nomadguy (6th December 2012), rhythm (4th December 2010), Shannon (24th April 2016), Vrilya (26th July 2012), WhiteFeather (4th December 2012)

3. Link to Post #2
    Australia Avalon Member str8thinker's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,461 times in 530 posts

Default Re: Does Ecuador's metal library really exist?

This was recently given a big splash in Erich van Daniken's TV series "Ancient Aliens", series 2, episode 4, "Underground aliens". There was a beautiful scene of this library - completely computer-generated, so we know what's in there now.

I can't wait to browse the shelves, maybe take a gold tablet or two home to read in bed...

What a pity the only guy who knew where to locate the underwater tunnel suddenly died just before he was going to spill the beans. Can't wait for Spielberg to get his paws on this one. Harrison Ford should be pushing 70 then.

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to str8thinker For This Post:

Atlas (31st August 2014), Inversion (15th February 2018), Lord Sidious (18th February 2011), Nasu (1st September 2014), realitycorrodes (26th July 2012), Vrilya (26th July 2012)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks

Thanks for that. Clearly it's further evidence for the huge slab of human history that has remained 'outside the literature'. The right-angled tunnel system, if such there was (and it would be an odd thing to make up), suggests that at some time there may have existed maps, or a memorized tradition, as to how to reach different locations within the underground complex.
    The Hungarian thing? I've not heard of this. Do you have good refs on that?

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to mrmalco For This Post:

Atlas (31st August 2014), Inversion (15th February 2018), Nasu (1st September 2014), Shannon (24th April 2016)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,524 times in 32,788 posts

Quote Posted by Koyaanisqatsi (here)
    I have recently come across some information on an underground, extensive cave system that has been used for some time by the native Shuar. This sprawling underground network, located in the Andes mountain range, is said to contain a chamber filled with books made from various metals and also a giant, golden skeleton housed in a crystal like sarcophagus. I've only found one really good article on the library and i'm posting the link for all. Anyone with more information or knowledge opn the matter: please share your thoughts! The man who claimed to find this metal library, petricio Jaramillo, died mysteriously before he could show this location to archaeologists(stan hall). I looked for any thread on this topic and couldn't find one so here we go!
    http://www.philipcoppens.com/metal_libr.html
    It's a fascinating story, and I was intrigued as soon as I first read it, which was a couple of years back.

Yes, it is real. See the original Project Camelot interview with Klaus Dona, for about 8 minutes starting from 52:30:

Added note from Bill — here's the video on Odysee:

https://odysee.com/@PROJECTCAMELOT:d...s-klaus-dona:2

~~~

Klaus showed Kerry and myself a couple of the metal tablets which had been extracted from the library. He had only been able to take them back to Austria because they had been branded as fakes. He was totally happy about that, as this enabled him to keep them.

Last edited by Bill Ryan; 10th September 2022 at 08:14.

8. The Following 29 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Atlas (31st August 2014), bennycog (5th December 2012), bodosa (5th December 2012), Davidallany (26th July 2012), DNA (20th April 2016), eaglespirit (4th December 2012), fifi (18th February 2011), fourty-two (2nd September 2014), Foxie Loxie (15th July 2018), gardunk (18th February 2011), Hervé (5th December 2012), Hiram (14th December 2010), Inversion (15th February 2018), Koyaanisqatsi (3rd December 2010), Kryztian (29th August 2022), Limor Wolf (1st September 2014), Lord Sidious (18th February 2011), MargueriteBee (14th December 2010), mrmalco (19th January 2011), Nasu (1st September 2014), nomadguy (6th December 2012), noprophet (6th December 2012), Observer1964 (1st September 2014), Referee (5th December 2012), Shannon (24th April 2016), Spellbound (8th December 2018), Sunny-side-up (21st October 2018), Vrilya (26th July 2012), write4change (6th December 2012)

9. Link to Post #5
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,524 times in 32,788 posts

10. The Following 23 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Abhaya (5th December 2012), Atlas (31st August 2014), bennycog (5th December 2012), bodosa (5th December 2012), Budaheart (18th February 2011), Davidallany (26th July 2012), DNA (20th April 2016), eaglespirit (4th December 2012), fifi (18th February 2011), Foxie Loxie (15th July 2018), Hervé (5th December 2012), Kryztian (30th August 2018), Lord Sidious (18th February 2011), MargueriteBee (14th December 2010), mrmalco (19th January 2011), Nasu (1st September 2014), nomadguy (6th December 2012), Observer1964 (1st September 2014), Shannon (24th April 2016), Spellbound (8th December 2018), Spirithorse (4th December 2012), Vrilya (26th July 2012), write4change (6th December 2012)

11. Link to Post #6
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,422 times in 3,394 posts

I loved this interview, what a humble and interesting man, he is !! And such beautiful artifacts. I was so intrigued by these pieces that i took some screen shots to try to look at the symbols in more detail, so thanks so much Bill for these images. What an interesting interview it must have been to film !
    The greatest privilege of a human life is to become a
    midwife to the awakening of the Soul in another person.”
    ~ Plato

12. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to astrid For This Post:

Atlas (31st August 2014), bennycog (5th December 2012), Budaheart (18th February 2011), eaglespirit (4th December 2012), Kryztian (30th August 2018), Nasu (1st September 2014), Ross (3rd December 2010), Shannon (24th April 2016), Spellbound (8th December 2018)

13. Link to Post #7
    Language
    Poor english
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,972 times in 737 posts

Fantastic information, Thanks Bill.

Be interested to know if anyone has the Sumarian alphabet or any ideas of what this could read as. The bishop looking guy, has a symboled belt on his front, looks sort of rune stone symbols to me.....
    Love. peace and Blessings to you all.

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ammit For This Post:

Atlas (31st August 2014), Nasu (1st September 2014), Vrilya (26th July 2012)

15. Link to Post #8
    Thanks

What a difference it makes to have something factual to go on! Thanks Bill for those great visuals. Hmm, I just hope there are plenty of artefacts left in there.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to str8thinker For This Post:

Atlas (31st August 2014), Nasu (1st September 2014)

17. Link to Post #9
    United States Avalon Member conk's Avatar
    Language
    Southern English
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,145 times in 2,998 posts

The gentleman's daughter, from the Ancient Alien show, seems intent on following her dad's path. Perhaps she will find the library.

I remember hearing about this metal library long before the internet. wish I could remember the source.

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to conk For This Post:

Atlas (31st August 2014), Nasu (1st September 2014), Vrilya (26th July 2012)

19. Link to Post #10
    Thanks

Thank you for the video Bill, I hadn't seen it and it's amazing! This, to me is a compelling mystery on par with the Oak Island money pit. Not shocking that many of father Crespi's artifacts turned up missing after his death, glad to see at least some of the pieces have been salvaged and are in good hands.
    "As long as you still view the stars as something above you, you still lack a viewpoint of knowledge" -Fredrich Nietzche

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Koyaanisqatsi For This Post:

Atlas (31st August 2014), Nasu (1st September 2014), nomadguy (6th December 2012)

21. Link to Post #11
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,403 times in 414 posts

Quote Posted by astrid (here)
    I loved this interview, what a humble and interesting man, he is !! And such beautiful artifacts. I was so intrigued by these pieces that i took some screen shots to try to look at the symbols in more detail, so thanks so much Bill for these images. What an interesting interview it must have been to film !
    Yes indeed, one of my favorites!

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ross For This Post:

23. Link to Post #12
    Thanks

Thanks for the video Bill. He certainly rings true. It would be wonderful if the sort of collections he exhibits could be on photo record in an online museum; so all can see the evidence. An internet gallery of such, with nuts and bolts short commentaries, giving (where known) locations of original finds, who found the thing, key evidence etc.... At present this sort of evidence is so dispersed, despite the heroic attempts of such as yourself and Kerry and others to bring stuff together.

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mrmalco For This Post:

25. Link to Post #13
    Poland Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,113 times in 244 posts

My feeling is, this begs for a another sequel, maybe this time focused on one particular issue (small focus, deep ride?) .. "library" would seem like a good choice

26. The Following User Says Thank You to Luke For This Post:

Atlas (31st August 2014)

27. Link to Post #14
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,316 times in 10,234 posts

The humble approach always works best.

The point is that if someone is going to trash your argument, they will do so regardless. If someone is going to listen to what you are saying or proposing, they will listen regardless.

The action comes in the swing state or the mental point of being open but highly skeptical. Those persons are the direct and only target of the humble presentation.

As a friend who was a country wide University champion debater said, "The moment any undue emotion enters your presentation, you've just lost your target audience."

You lost them on the emotional front, the monkey on their back that interferes in their logical processes. The point is that you are INTERACTING with your specific target. And that target has an emotional undercurrent in all they do, just like you.

Since it is an interaction, not a solitary action, the emotions in your mannerisms are transmitted to the other person. The underlying basic emotional considerations MUST be satisfied first in all situations, including getting up from a chair..danger/no danger/ etc.

In a situation where you are trying to get across "difficult to deal with on the emotional level" data..their emotional considerations are more in control of their logic forming functions than they would want or even consider. So staying calm and becoming 'The Audience Whisperer" is ULTRA CRITICAL.

Thus....when delivering 'difficult to deal with' data......Stay calm, leave the overt and even the undercurrent of emotional input -at home.

Klaus is an absolutely classic example of how it is best done. He has obviously been doing this for some time and has reached a state of near perfection in the delivery methodology.
    Interdimensional Civil Servant

28. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

Atlas (31st August 2014), eaglespirit (4th December 2012), fourty-two (2nd September 2014), Foxie Loxie (15th July 2018), Hervé (5th December 2012), Nasu (1st September 2014), risveglio (20th April 2016), Shannon (24th April 2016)

29. Link to Post #15
    Portugal Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,751 times in 1,168 posts

Tayos Caves on the History Channel

The Tayos Caves and Gold Library story will feature in the fourth episode of the Ancient Aliens series on the History Channel. The program will air on thursday the 18th of November 2010 at 9/10pm in US and Canada. The episodes will also be loaded on You Tube a few days later. Footage and photos from the 1976 expedition headed by Stan Hall will also feature in the episode.

http://www.goldlibrary.com/

.................................................. ......
    La 'Cueva de los Tayos' is a huge cave that is in the Ecuadorian Amazon, which would have been a valuable treasure looted in the past.

By Pablo Vilarrubi Maus *

Former board found in Ecuador - Father Carlos Crespi Collection.

Decades ago were discovered inside some mysterious golden plates containing recordings that made reference to an ancient and advanced civilization Amazon.

Today, few signs remaining of this archaeological treasure. However the Spanish magazine 'Más Allá' found some surprising clues about what may be the Center of the World!

In 1972, the Swiss researcher and writer Eric Von Daniken announced the discovery made in July 1969 by the Hungarian Janos Móricz scholar on a complex labyrinth of tunnels and underground rooms. These buildings are in the Ecuadorian Amazon region called Morona-Santiago and are known as the Cueva de los Tayos (Cave of Tayos). It is said that these tunnels stretching millions of miles below ground of the entire American continent, having several secret entrances.

Móricz located in one of the secret rooms of these caverns of a deposit with a few sheets of gold, whose surfaces were covered with hieroglyphics and recordings that might contain the true history of mankind and advanced knowledge of a lost civilization.

The secret of Tayos showed similarity with color paints biblical books like those of "revealed" through spiritual entities and aliens. But unfortunately the Hungarian researcher led to the tomb in 1991, the secret location of the mysterious gold leaf.

In 1982 appeared an exquisite collection of pieces for disturbing archaeological officer, who was under the protection of the priest Carlos Crespi Croci, an Italian Salesian. After his death, some of them were sold to the Central Bank of Ecuador, however, the plates of gold and other works never more was ever heard.

Mormons

The late climber and Argentine Julio Goyen Aguado spelunker is another key person in this intricate story. He was a very close friend of and participated in Móricz Anglo-Ecuadorian expedition from 1976 to Cueva de los Tayos, which was present in the American astronaut Neil Armstrong, first man on the moon

Aguado revealed the Argentine biologist Javier Stagnaro, interviewed by the magazine 'But Allah' in Buenos Aires, the hero of the space was considered a follower of a high living character of the Mormons, who secretly funded part of the company.

"The Mormons were convinced that the province of Morona - Santiago would be the mysterious hidden gold plates that their prophet Joseph Smith received from the angel Moroni."

There is a legend that circulates among them, realizing that the plates come back to appear one day, somewhere in the Andes. And the match was perfect, the toponym Morona is similar to that of Moroni, the "Angel revealing."

We have no news yet of what the Anglo-Ecuadorian expedition, consisting of 150 members, could have found. Among them were many soldiers of both nations.

Some, ensure that they found the plates and took them secretly in Ecuador. But there is another version: it seems that the very Goyen Aguado had been instructed to mislead the explorers themselves, leading them to ever more distant and away from the spectacular hidden room where they were supposed to be the gold plates. Everything was done by Janos Móricz indication that due to a disagreement with the Scottish leader Stanley Hall, not having accepted their conditions, decided not to participate in the expedition.
    Mormons

The late climber and Argentine Julio Goyen Aguado spelunker is another key person in this intricate story. He was a very close friend of and participated in Móricz Anglo-Ecuadorian expedition from 1976 to Cueva de los Tayos, which was present in the American astronaut Neil Armstrong, first man on the moon

Aguado revealed the Argentine biologist Javier Stagnaro, interviewed by the magazine 'But Allah' in Buenos Aires, the hero of the space was considered a follower of a high living character of the Mormons, who secretly funded part of the company.

"The Mormons were convinced that the province of Morona - Santiago would be the mysterious hidden gold plates that their prophet Joseph Smith received from the angel Moroni."

There is a legend that circulates among them, realizing that the plates come back to appear one day, somewhere in the Andes. And the match was perfect, the toponym Morona is similar to that of Moroni, the "Angel revealing."

We have no news yet of what the Anglo-Ecuadorian expedition, consisting of 150 members, could have found. Among them were many soldiers of both nations.

Some, ensure that they found the plates and took them secretly in Ecuador. But there is another version: it seems that the very Goyen Aguado had been instructed to mislead the explorers themselves, leading them to ever more distant and away from the spectacular hidden room where they were supposed to be the gold plates. Everything was done by Janos Móricz indication that due to a disagreement with the Scottish leader Stanley Hall, not having accepted their conditions, decided not to participate in the expedition.

At the Center of the World

Several years before the Anglo-Ecuadorian expedition of 1969, had organized another raid Móricz carrying his name and that was intended to formalize the existence of the caves from the reports of the Shuar Indians or Jivaros (the famous reducers human heads). In return, the reporter Jorge E. Blinkhorn who worked for the Telegraph Journal (September 28, 1969) in Guayaquil, the Ecuadorian city where he lived Móricz asked him about the name of the second expedition had planned: Taltosok Barlangja. The explanation was that Móricz, Taltos was a generic name of superior beings, known in ancient times as Los Fine; Taltos are also residents of large caves and had to protect the sacred bird that lived in these subterranean worlds entries .

At this point, it is clear that the tayos are almost blind strange birds that live in those caves and Ecuador that are a feast for the Shuar, who capture them once a year, when solved by the entries down to the huge caves strings of llamas.

At the end of the interview the Hungarian launched this cryptic message to the readers of El Telegraph: "The day that Ecuadorians know the true history of their ancient homeland and America, which is the same, then only then will see the immense importance it had in past the 'Center of the World' and all that this continent has given to all peoples on earth. "

Móricz that expedition and his companions, among them some Ecuadorian authorities, ordered him to raise the flag of Ecuador and Argentina (adopted homeland of Hungarian). But he had an ulterior motive behind such an act: two nations shared the alleged discovery of an "underworld."

Looting and fires

Salesian Father Crespi wanted to start the first mission of the Amazon jungle in Ecuador Morona-Santiago. So from 1927 the missionary from Torino (Italy) started a long journey through the jungles to contact untapped indigenous Shuar, some of which still had the habit of reducing human heads. On their travels through the area rivers Yaupi, and Morona Mansceriche, Crespi has established close relations with the natives who even offered her a real head reduced. Nevertheless the military allowed him founded the mission in Morona.

Also the Indians Coangos, Shuar or Jivaro Group, had been friends of Father Crespi and offered her some of his most precious treasures. They gave her statues and stone slabs with inscriptions like those of some metal blades, also recorded with hieroglyphics and the religious kept in his parish Our Lady Help of Christians ", which was mysteriously burned down in 1962, according to a UFO researcher and investigator the city of Cuenca.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Secrets and Lies

When I met the Italian researcher Gabriele D'Annunzio Baraldi in 1988, would never ever find in him one of the most important witnesses of the mystery of Cueva de los Tayos and baffling archaeological Ecuador. I was motivated to interview him for his daring theory about the existence of traces of Atlantis in South America The interview was done slowly, in several visits over the years, even before his death on September 24, 2002.

Baraldi, who lived many years in Argentina, told me of his trips to Ecuador and on the contacts he had with Móricz and Father Crespi: "In 1978 Móricz owned a mining company, mining and prospecting call 'Cumbaratza', recorded in Guayaquil . I, Baraldi, I stood by the Móricz at company headquarters in a simple house with a few huts around and an Ecuadorean military outpost near the Peruvian border. The site was also a landing strip for small planes. I spent some days in camp and there met Cumbaratza six foreign geologists who analyzed minerals. I learned later that those who sponsored the project was the Argentine government and that the gains were good, because Móricz received a medal of honor by those agreements.

Baraldi I remembered what he had told me earlier and asked him if Móricz invited to be part of society. He replied: "Yes. He wanted me to represent the Cumbaratza in Brazil for a navigation project that would link the Pacific Ocean to the Atlantic via the Napo, Maranhão and Amazonas. The Cueva de los Tayos would be used as a tunnel under the Andes, as seen by the space carved these caves was too broad and would allow the passage of an aircraft as a Jumbo. I do not see them, but Móricz and his attorney claimed that the ground was leveled and the wonderfully Cyclopean walls were very smooth with respirators to varying heights, but with regular spaces. "

The startling revelation Baraldi stunned me. Intended to turn the tunnels with geo-strategic goal of paramount importance for Ecuador and other nations involved. But Baraldi believes that this project was flawed. I asked him with some skepticism, and he JKR: "Look, the direction is towards the tunnel Maranhão river, but the road has some cliffs where no one could move only by dragging. From my study later found that was a feat of engineering in the region of ancient peoples who built them in order to channel water for irrigation. And I mean something that few people know about or keep secret: the true discoverer of the tunnels was not Móricz, but Father Crespi, who won Móricz location. The same Father Crespi told me that the Ecuadorian Indians had also found a huge stone pyramid, with lots of archaeological treasures, which supplied the Museum of the religious who had at Salesian College of Cuenca.

I asked about what happened to the pyramid and Baraldi said: "Father Crespi told the copper that no one else to talk about it lest he be sacked."

Scenes from Ancient Egypt

Gabriele Baraldi maintaining good friendship with Father Crespi had exclusive access to various metal plates, never photographed, they were in college, "Mary Help of Christians" and who are now at an undisclosed location.

Baraldi tried to decipher some of them, using it for the translation system based, in his opinion, in what was supposedly left by the proto-Atlantean civilization and the Hittite Stone Inga (Paraiba, Brazil) and that approximates the phonetic language Tupi- Guarani.

He said one of the plates shows a pyramid by climbing two cats and crowned by a sun and two snakes. At its base there are two elephants and various symbols.

Baraldi explained that "This card is a reminder of thousands of years. It was a huge volcanic eruption, the volcano broke in half and covered a large territory with lava. The apex of the pyramid, which symbolizes the sun from Earth, meaning the active volcano. The residents said belonged to the empire of Constellation Canis Minor and relatives of the Empire of Constellation's largest Puma the Dog. "

According to the interpretation of the writings on the base of the pyramid, the destruction reached the "Empire of the constellation of the Southern Cross", whose residents implored the "White Mother Moon" that cleaned with water, fire and smoke covering the stars. The cataclysm, according to Baraldi, the supposed extermination of an entire civilization.

Another card featured a series of typical figures of ancient Egypt. A layer of gold leaf 11.5 x 19.5 cm contained some hieroglyphics. Reflected two scenes separated by a sphere. "On one side, the moon goddess and a king receiving the divine powers to become the king pharaoh. In addition, a calf at the foot of the god Ra, who sees the king with other powers and attributes. It also symbolized the goddess Hapi the Nile, behind the king "- said Baraldi.

Jaime Rodriguez, said: "Some unknown enclosure took the gold plates and then fanned the fire to the Museum of Crespi." "It is the conspiracy of the century," he said at his residence in Guayaquil. Rodriquez also ensures that "the British military who participated in the expedition in 1976 led to Tayos seven wooden boxes sealed. Nobody knew what the boxes contained, this was told by the Indians living near the pits. "

He also says that the transfer of the boxes was done with the help of a British intelligence agent who still lives in Quito and take the opportunity to report that Ecuador "there is still looting of archaeological and historical heritage."

Scripture Impossible

The author of the report also discovered some interesting coincidences between the plates of the former Crespi and Yungas of Peru. About the authenticity of the latter there was heated discussion at the beginning of the 19th century, when Dr. Olaechea proposed that its origin is Asian. The hypothesis was reinforced in 1915 when the consul general of Peru in China, Japan, Francis Lozaya sent some reproductions of the writing of the Yungas Japanese orientalist A. Nykl, opined that based on the written form used during the Chinese dynasty of Ihu Sau.

The academic debate about the writings in South America in pre-Columbian times is perpetuated to this day. Still, officially, it is considered that at that time there was an alphabet or writing, theory, now has more dissidents. This applies, for example, the archaeologist who Velez Lopez, a congress of Americanists celebrating in 1924, recalled that in the Quechua language are the terms quellca (paper) and quellcani (write).

The religious chronicler Fernando Montesinos (17th century) that the Incas had banned Chimus to manufacture a type of "paper" which consisted of tree leaves, scrolls, used to write. Later, a wise priest was burnt alive by the Incas, by what seems to have invented some characters.

It is said that from that time began to use the famous quipus, tied ropes with different types of nodes that contain coded information.

Either way, the truth is that there are also significant similarities between the signs contained in the plaques of Ecuador's culture and iconography Draconian Catamaraca province, north of Argentina. On ceramic stylized creatures appear draconian, like cats, dragons and humans with square eyes. Curiously, this culture also produced metal plates where they recorded these and other beings.

I ask the opinion of renowned Brazilian linguist, professor Luis Caldas Tibiriçá, author of the dictionary terms with Asians and Native Americans, about the possible scriptures plates Ecuador. In the opinion of this expert, it is a syllabic writing that holds great resemblance to the enigmatic writings of Glozel (France). One of the symbols represent the 'cosmic serpent' that bites its tail, related to the fire and with the Sun, which symbolizes the cycle of life.

Another view comes from the British researcher Leonard Craik, who also played some of the gold leaf, which is one of the inscriptions refers to a large tsunami that closed the original entrance of the Cueva de los Tayos "A wide range of debris is clearly visible, scattered over and through the first entrance of the cave "- justified.

He said that other boards have the following transcript: "Health care, justice and human rights, freedom to the community with the angelic hierarchy is witnessed by ... guarantee."

Claik ask yourself "what caused the death of these breeds and why they left the surgical procedures and abandoned their written many years before, when the elephants were still grazing on the plains of South America? They died because they lacked food. It happened as a large fire in the Mediterranean: the disruption of Pjaeton in Greek legend? The event that caused this rapid elevation of the Andes and the South at the time of the first cataclysm? And therefore the evaporation of the sea, and consequently the formation of hundreds of fields of salt as we meet today to miles meters high, especially south of Lake Titicaca? ".

¤=[Post Update]=¤

The Golden Plates

In March 2000 the Parish was in "Maria Auxiliadora" in Cuenca, Ecuador, the Salesian priest Sunday Perego kindly allowed me access to the courtyard of the old school, where they were huddled together and mixed with the remains of a rubble of a former fire hundreds of plates, not gold but brass.

Seeing them seemed vulgar falsifications, despite the Ecuadorian researcher Jaime Rodriguez and Professor Gabriele D'Annunzio Baraldi ensure me that they had seen between real gold pieces, coated with this metal in the old museum of Father Crespi that had been consumed by flames possibly caused a fire.

So where are the plates in the news authentic? The magazine "Más Alla 'investigated at the Museum of the Banco Central in Cuenca, where we found a document that stated:" Today, July 9, 1980, with delivery of a check for the amount of $ 10,667,210 , 00, the manager of the branch in Cuenca Central Bank of Ecuador, Dr. Alejandro Vintimilla Borrego, into the hands of Father Felix Roggia, rector of the Salesian House in this city, the culmination of the negotiation process after several talks with the Salesian Community maximum staff of the Central Bank of Quito, reaching a happy end. "

The text states categorically, "According to the inventory raised by Dr. Gustavo Reinoso there are approximately 5,000 pieces. Within this collection has been excluded from so many parts that lacked archeological value, and found false, they are not interested to the Bank and were not included in the inventory, they were in possession of the Salesian Community. " I think at this point, the writing was referring possibly to the parts that I saw in the courtyard of the College "Maria Auxiliadora".

Referring also to document the purchase and sale, "The economic contribution that received the Salesian priests, according to the wish expressed by them, will also benefit from Cuenca, the fact that pledged to build a school that will carry the name of the illustrious Salesian which is honoring the community service and Cuenca: Padre Carlos Crespi. "

The old school burned down and Cornelio Merchan rebuilt today, leads the current name of "Carlos Crespi and houses 1,000 students. Despite this evidence, when I interviewed the person responsible for Corporate Image of the Central Bank Museum, Ernesto Davila Trujillo, he said that he had never purchased gold leaf carved the Crespi Collection.

This must be clarified that Father Crespi had gold plates coming from the Cueva de los Tayos, but there are many more inside the Cueva (cave). Were those who had seen Móricz and who presumably sought the Anglo-Ecuadorian expedition of 1976. On the latter plates, little or nothing is known.

Conclusion

During a conference of the Swiss writer Erich von Daniken in 1990 in Quito, the Scottish leader of the expedition, Stanley Hall, said that those present had found the place where the treasures were transported and would publish a book about it, but so far nothing has been clarified.

Together these writings, there were other signs that, in the opinion of some researchers, could contain knowledge of an advanced civilization, including the true history of mankind.

Pablo Vilarrubi Maus, Spanish journalist and researcher.

http://frankherles.wordpress.com/200...ntro-do-mundo/
    Last edited by MariaDine; 14th December 2010 at 00:19.

30. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to MariaDine For This Post:

Atlas (31st August 2014), Billy (4th December 2012), Budaheart (18th February 2011), Deega (14th December 2010), fifi (18th February 2011), Foxie Loxie (15th July 2018), mrmalco (19th January 2011), Nasu (1st September 2014), Referee (5th December 2012), shadowstalker (14th December 2010), write4change (6th December 2012)

31. Link to Post #16
    Thanks

Date: 28 November 2006
    By DIANE MACLEAN

THE NEWTON stone is a small, rather unassuming pillar in Aberdeenshire, Scotland. On one side is faded, ancient writing, on the other a curling snake and cylindrical patterning. Many would say that it is a typical example of a Scottish standing stone.
    Yet one man claims that this is no ordinary stone, that instead it holds the secret of our missing pre-history. That it shows the birth of Jupiter from Saturn and more explosively, that it proves that someone was around to witness this planetary catastrophe and that this someone may not be human.

Stan Hall doesn't seem like a man who has come to the conclusion that life as we know it may be one big allusion. Sitting in his flat in a seaside town outside Edinburgh he tells of his life as a construction engineer before an adventure in Ecuador changed his outlook on life forever.

Hall was drawn to South America by tales of a fantastic mythical gold and crystal library, said to be hidden in subterranean tunnels somewhere in Ecuador. In 1976 he organised an expedition to try and locate the position of these extraordinary caves – even managing to entice the astronaut Neil Armstrong into coming along for the ride.

During his time there he failed to find the library. Instead he is convinced that he has located the lost city of Atlantis:

"The word comes from Atal and antis. Antis is the name for the Andes and Atal means old, or of the time of the mother waters – or deluge."

Where this all ties into the Newton Stone is complex and involves a past civilisation – the Atlanteans of old and their ancient history.Hall came to believe in the work of Juan Moricz – a Hungarian who lived in Ecuador who professed to have visited the metal library. Moricz theorised that the language spoken in South America was actually ancient Magyar and that this language can be found in ancient Sumerian and Assyrian writing. Hall believes that the Atlanteans spread their language and culture East and West after a crisis pushed them out of their homeland.

"After some interplanetary catastrophe and global deluge, Magyar-speaking survivors from the equatorial Andes…left the continent of Atl Antis," says Hall. "They crossed the Pacific and Atlantic oceans to establish a global federation."

According to Hall, these ancient people travelled to Sumer and the Middle East before, over time, spreading west where their Magyar word for tribe – Catti – became first the khatti-sars of the Assyrians, the Hatti of the Hittites and finally the same Catti who repulsed Julius Caesar from British Shores. He supports this theory by referring to LA Waddell's, 1924 book The Phoenician Origins of Britons, Scots and Anglo-Saxons, which suggests that the writing on the back of the Newton Stone is Hittite. And, according to Hall's theory, if the writing is Hittite, then it follows that the information that the stone depicts came ultimately from the South American Atlanteans,

"The keys to our lost history lie in things like the Newton Stone," says Hall before trying to explain the meaning of the carvings itself in relation to catastrophism theory.

The major proponent of catastrophism was Immanuel Velikovsky, who, in the 1950s, posited the idea that the earth has suffered global catastrophes, mostly caused by planetary action, that have been set down in myths, legends and histories of all ancient cultures. Hall thinks that the Newton Stone demonstrates one such cataclysmic event.

"I recognised that on the Newton Stone it shows two planets breaking away from each other…The double disc and z-rod pictographs…record for posterity the actual birth of Jupiter from Saturn."

Hall believes that this break-up of Saturn – which must have been an extraordinary cosmic moment – has been recorded in the myths of all ancient people.

"The Greeks talk of the night of the falling stars – all major civilisations have records of major interplanetary catastrophes. They're found in old nursery rhymes, which have found to be Sumerian, like 'Hey diddle diddle, the cat and the fiddle' which shows the planets rushing together."

But whilst Hall believes that our mytho-history records these turbulent disruptions, he is unsure whether humans would have been around to witness the events depicted. Which leads to Hall to question who first set down the information? Just who might have been around to see the birth of Jupiter?"I don't know who saw it," says Hall. "Who could have come through such chaos and written it down?"

One theory that comes into play is that of Erich Von Däniken whose 1968 book Chariots of the Gods?: Unsolved Mysteries of the Past suggested that extraterrestrials visited earth in the distant past.

Hall has come round to believing that this might indeed be what happened after all the interplanetary disruption of break-away planets, concluding that someone might have arrived in Earth looking for safety. It could be that the metal library in Ecuador may contain the proof of our colonisation by aliens.

"Who knows?" says Hall. "Perhaps 'it' brought 'its' treasures and archives to the one place on earth that offered the best possibility for colonisation – namely the equatorial Andes."

With the experience of witnessing interplanetary explosions presumably so vivid in their memories, we should not be surprised that they sought to record the event for prosperity – and encouraged their descendants to remember the event forever.

32. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to MariaDine For This Post:

Atlas (31st August 2014), fourty-two (2nd September 2014), Foxie Loxie (15th July 2018), Nasu (1st September 2014)

33. Link to Post #17
    Thanks

THE NEWTON STONE - AND THE WRITINGS http://stonecircles-and-stonehenge.b...-swastika.html

FATHER CRESPI METAL WRITING STONE

Last edited by MariaDine; 14th December 2010 at 01:14.

34. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to MariaDine For This Post:

Atlas (31st August 2014), fourty-two (2nd September 2014), Foxie Loxie (15th July 2018), Nasu (1st September 2014)

35. Link to Post #18
    Thanks

FATHER CRESPI WITH ONE OF THE PIECES OF THE «CUEVA«

36. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to MariaDine For This Post:

Atlas (31st August 2014), fourty-two (27th March 2013), Foxie Loxie (15th July 2018), Nasu (1st September 2014), nomadguy (6th December 2012), Referee (5th December 2012), write4change (6th December 2012)

37. Link to Post #19
    Thanks

This has also been discussed here:

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...y-really-exist

They're both good threads; maybe they should be merged.

It appeared in the "Underground Aliens" episode in Series 2 of "Ancient Aliens".

Thanks for posting.

38. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to str8thinker For This Post:

Atlas (31st August 2014), Referee (5th December 2012)

39. Link to Post #20
    Thanks

The itens refered in that treath (video) are not from the «Cueva», but from the ocean Pacific site - Valdivia.

http://connect.in.com/valdivia-ecuad...l#image_button (around 3000/2000 years old artefacts)

Namaste
    Last edited by MariaDine; 14th December 2010 at 01:51.

40. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to MariaDine For This Post:

Atlas (31st August 2014), fourty-two (2nd September 2014), Referee (5th December 2012)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 3 LastLast