+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 8 1 8 LastLast

Thread: Scientology, Science for a Golden Age

1. Link to Post #1
    Mexico Avalon Member cuitlahuac's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Scientology, Science for a Golden Age

Universities are not teaching 21st century physics.

Quote "Golden Age" denotes a period of primordial peace, harmony, stability, and prosperity. During this age peace and harmony prevailed, people did not have to work to feed themselves, for the earth provided food in abundance. They lived to a very old age with a youthful appearance, eventually dying peacefully, with spirits living on as "guardians".
    - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Golden_Age

Most prestigious universities are 70 years behind schedule. Max Plank pinpointed the next area of research in physics in the 30's of last century. That area of research was consciousness. We can see this in his latest quotes like the one below:

Quote I regard consciousness as fundamental. I regard matter as derivative from consciousness. We cannot get behind consciousness. Everything that we talk about, everything that we regard as existing, postulates consciousness.
    - As quoted in The Observer (25 January 1931)

So far, only L. Ronald Hubbard has done research on the field of consciousness creating matter and universes. Many of it is contained in the Philadelphia Doctorate Course taped lectures.

It´s time to take Universities out of the dark ages of "matter is God" and into the "consciousness creates matter" paradigm. Scientology as developed by L. Ronald Hubbard is not only the continuation of research in Quantum Mechanics, as delineated by Max Plank, but is where science and spirituality meet, the science of a Golden Age.

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to cuitlahuac For This Post:

6pounder (7th January 2016), Johnnycomelately (1st August 2022), kirolak (9th January 2016), Pam (8th January 2016), Wide-Eyed (17th January 2016)

3. Link to Post #2
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,102 times in 4,060 posts

Default Re: Scientology, Science for a Golden Age

What are the ways to learn about scientology? Theres the main church but how expensive does it get? and what are the free ways to learn everything?

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Matthew For This Post:

cuitlahuac (7th January 2016)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks

Quote Posted by YoYoYo (here)
    What are the ways to learn about scientology? Theres the main church but how expensive does it get? and what are the free ways to learn everything?
    One can get the taped lectures in MP3 format, but I don't have the links. So far, the Philadelphia Doctorate Course can be found in transcripts:

NOTE: The problem with the "main church" is that it was taken over in 1982 by the NWO, who is still in power there along with the Government of the USA (the IRS).

http://www.matrixfiles.com/Scientolo...TRANSCRIPTS%2F

The lectures deal mainly with the phenomena of the mind and we as spiritual beings, but I have to make a list of the main lectures dealing with the subjects of Quantum Mechanics and creation of matter and universes.
    Last edited by cuitlahuac; 7th January 2016 at 19:57.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to cuitlahuac For This Post:

Wide-Eyed (17th January 2016)

7. Link to Post #4
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Is that published by the official church or the other factions like the free zone?

8. Link to Post #5
    Thanks

Is that published by the official church or the other factions like the free zone?
    It is not related to the main church and is not exactly the Free Zone. The Free Zone has its own site for materials. What I have been told is that the Free Zone in Europe is the source of most of this materials, which are from the original ones produced by the main church. But Ronald Hubbard himself states in one of these tapes that Scientology must not have a monopoly on this materials. So, that's the reason to place them in the public domain.

There are also materials available in Scientolipedia, which is a US independent field.

Edit and note: Materials in Church of Scientology are altered. Some materials available in the field are also altered, so one has to verify if the lecture is from the original. The Free Zone has done this kind of job.
    Last edited by cuitlahuac; 7th January 2016 at 20:50.

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to cuitlahuac For This Post:

Matthew (7th January 2016), Sierra (8th January 2016), Wide-Eyed (17th January 2016)

10. Link to Post #6
    Thanks

The subject is very technical, but here is one example of a lecture where Quantum Mechanics phenomena as created by consciousness (a spirit) is explained:

Quote:
    All right, so… so that’s very… very… very amusing there to find out that we are dealing with a rarefaction and a condensation in such a way that we’ve got the – what?

Let’s draw a picture here and let’s call it Figure 10 of Mr. Preclear at the moment he put on the brakes. He found out that this reaction was taking place and he said, „Stop!“ Here’s your reaction center, here’s your next ridge out, R-1; next ridge out is already beginning to go; the explosion has hit him; he’s in this form at… that’s R-2, And he gets out here and he says… at this instant he says „Stop!“ Now that’s a sphere you’re looking at; that is not a two-dimensional plane, that’s a three-dimensional sphere. What’s it give him? It gives him the shape of an electron. Of course this doesn’t bear any relationship to the shape of an electron. We’re not supposed to talk about that because we’re not licensed to. It requires a special license from the Atomic Energy Commission to talk about electrons. They’re sacred property now and they’re the only ones who can have any. And uh… I… I regarded this with considerable sorrow because I probably will have to give up a couple of electrons that I kept around for old keepsakes.

What’s an electron? It’s one of those spheres. And if you can get one of those spheres to jump once, R-1 to jump out to R-2, it releases what? One quantum of energy. And this is the subject called Quantum Mechanics, because it takes a… a… a mechanic to be as jerryrigged and jacklegged about explaining this as they are. It really takes a mechanic of the kind and variety that Rube Goldberg employed to repair his models.

There’s nothing much to this. The way you get atomic fission is this way. The artillery shells – you want to know? No, we’re not going to give you any real atomic fission. Uh., the shell… the shell doesn’t… the explosion from the shell doesn’t go ‘Boooooom!’, you see? It goes ‘Boo-oo-oom!’. Now the way… way you do, is you’ve got… you’ve got something which is floating around and it’s making this sound. What’s happened is sound, uh… what’s happened is you’ve taken… the artillery shell has exploded and it’s gone ‘Boooom!’, see. But what… what you did was go ‘Boo-’ – and it said „Stop,“ right there. And there it’s been for just ages and ages and ages and ages. And what do you do to make an atomic explosion? You just let the artillery shell explosion go ‘Booom!’. That’s all. You’ve cut the thing loose on its timetrack, what do you know?

That’s all you do, because you just let it go from R-1 to R-2, hit the next rarefaction out. And if you let… let the thing clip on its time track and go ‘Booom!’, see, and then you’ve… it’s stopped right there and it’s been stopped for some ages. It’s been sitting there on a rock. The fellow that made this energy let it go just that far, see? And then the next step on it, and the way you get chain reaction, is to start it suddenly off of its time track and let it finish out its ‘Boo-oom!’. And it will knock out Hiroshima, of course, or anything else.

Now theoretically you could do this to a preclear. You could get his ridges, his spheres out here, going in and out, in and out, in and out, in and out, and they would go ‘Bow-oooom!’. They probably wouldn’t even hurt him. He’s indestructible.

That’s right, he is. I said that very seriously. Some guy’s going to try this and blow up half of this universe.

PDC-32 FLOWS, DISPERSAL AND RIDGES 10 10.12.52
    PDC 21-40 196 PHILADELPHIA DOCTORATE COURSE 21-40
    End Quote:

A dictionary is needed for words like PC or Time Track.

PC: Pre Clear, a person undergoing Scientology processing.

Ridge: A mass of energy created by the collision of two energy flows.

Time Track: The recording in mental image pictures of every event in the existence of the person.
    Last edited by cuitlahuac; 7th January 2016 at 20:32.

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to cuitlahuac For This Post:

kanishk (9th January 2016), Sierra (8th January 2016), Wide-Eyed (18th January 2016)

12. Link to Post #7
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by cuitlahuac (here)
    It is not related to the main church and is not exactly the Free Zone. The Free Zone has its own site for materials. What I have been told is that the Free Zone in Europe is the source of most of this materials, which are from the original ones produced by the main church. But Ronald Hubbard himself states in one of these tapes that Scientology must not have a monopoly on this materials. So, that's the reason to place them in the public domain.

There are also materials available in Scientolipedia, which is a US independent field.
    Wonderful thank you

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Matthew For This Post:

cuitlahuac (7th January 2016)

14. Link to Post #8
    Thanks
    Thanked 456,558 times in 32,726 posts

—> Q and A about Ron Hubbard, Bill Robertson, Scientology, the Free Zone and Ron's Org

Do NOT NOT NOT go anywhere near the Church of Scientology, or any of their own (altered-from-original) materials.

15. The Following 41 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

42 (7th March 2016), arwen (12th January 2016), Atlas (8th January 2016), ATYT (11th January 2016), badmotorfinger (7th January 2016), betoobig (20th February 2016), Calz (7th January 2016), Carmody (7th January 2016), cuitlahuac (7th January 2016), cursichella1 (10th January 2016), DeDukshyn (8th January 2016), Ed Dawson (19th July 2020), greybeard (7th January 2016), Hervé (9th January 2016), I am B (14th April 2022), Intranuclear (8th January 2016), Ioneo (7th January 2016), kirolak (9th January 2016), LivioRazlo (9th January 2016), Mark (14th January 2016), Matt P (7th January 2016), Matthew (7th January 2016), moekatz (8th January 2016), NewEarthResearchInstitute (3rd August 2022), nomadguy (8th January 2016), PurpleLama (7th January 2016), Savannah (9th January 2016), Sean (23rd January 2016), seko (8th January 2016), shadowstalker (8th January 2016), Shannon (8th January 2016), Sierra (8th January 2016), sigma6 (8th January 2016), Sophocles (7th January 2016), take (20th January 2016), tessfreq (8th January 2016), Tommy (9th January 2016), transiten (19th May 2016), Ultima Thule (7th March 2016), Valle (11th January 2016), Wide-Eyed (18th January 2016)

16. Link to Post #9
    Thanks

So, that's the reason to place them in the public domain.
    I was the anonymous co-spearhead of the small handful of people that spent 6 months, 24/7, doing all that ourselves, back in 2004.

We digitized everything, and released it all on the net. I created and ran the temporary website — long since taken down by Church of Scientology lawyers — but by the time it was all forcibly closed down, the genie was out of the bottle for good.

17. The Following 34 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

42 (7th March 2016), arwen (12th January 2016), Atlas (8th January 2016), Aviator (8th January 2016), betoobig (20th February 2016), Bluegreen (7th January 2016), Carmody (7th January 2016), cuitlahuac (7th January 2016), Curt (8th January 2016), Czarek (8th January 2016), DeDukshyn (8th January 2016), Ed Dawson (19th July 2020), Enola (6th February 2016), Hervé (7th January 2016), I am B (14th April 2022), Ioneo (7th January 2016), JRS (8th January 2016), kanishk (9th January 2016), kirolak (9th January 2016), Mark (14th January 2016), Matthew (7th January 2016), moekatz (8th January 2016), nomadguy (8th January 2016), Pam (8th January 2016), sarah22 (9th January 2016), Savannah (9th January 2016), seko (8th January 2016), Shannon (8th January 2016), shijo (8th January 2016), Sierra (8th January 2016), Sophocles (7th January 2016), take (20th January 2016), transiten (19th May 2016), Wide-Eyed (17th January 2016)

18. Link to Post #10
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)

So, that's the reason to place them in the public domain.
    I was the anonymous co-spearhead of the small handful of people that spent 6 months, 24/7, doing all that ourselves, back in 2004.

We digitized everything, and released it all on the net. I created and ran the temporary website — long since taken down by Church of Scientology lawyers — but by the time it was all forcibly closed down, the genie was out of the bottle for good.
    Actually I didn't say that, but I do believe in placing information in the public domain! so its all good. I will confess I am a strong believer in freedom to learn and I distrust organised religion in all its forms, expecting them to exploit information for financial gain. Religious information in the public domain is useful for example the bible, in some editions had passages changed over time, and some taken out. Because we have the bible in the public domain there are web sites which column by column compare and contrast passages edition by edition. Given that there have been changes and cuts this is useful and intriguing

19. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Matthew For This Post:

Bill Ryan (7th January 2016), cuitlahuac (7th January 2016), Shannon (8th January 2016), Sierra (8th January 2016), take (20th January 2016), Wide-Eyed (17th January 2016)

20. Link to Post #11
    United States Avalon Member bettye198's Avatar
    Fairfield Glade, Tennessee in the Catoosa Mts
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,025 times in 571 posts

Thank you Bill. I was co-erced into studying Scientology for some weeks because it was a part of a seminar workshop that my husband needed for practice management. It was quite an eye opener to have that thrown in my lap unawares. The dogma was melted into the practice management of his practice and then, I was stuck as it was paid for. What a surprise! So while I went through the programs and ethics courses some of it was worthy but then it got wierd for me when they invited me into an audit. The End. The searching and probing was unprofessional and invasive in my opinion. I told my husband we are outa here. And he agreed. Took what we needed for the management courses then left. Since then, I have had Scientology patients who are dear to us but we do not engage in their paradigm. We only serve them in health. L. Ron had a lot of good ideas when he started out and his first book was worthy. However, Babylon fell and into the hands of those who could not possibly align with his thinking but instead used other means of control. Anything that reeks of control is a red flag. Anything that reeks of swallowing your hard earned cash is a red flag.
    When you realize where you come from, you naturally become tolerant, disinterested, amused, kindhearted as a grandparent, dignified as a king. -- I Ching

21. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to bettye198 For This Post:

3(C)+me (8th January 2016), Bill Ryan (7th January 2016), cuitlahuac (7th January 2016), fourty-two (11th January 2016), GloriousPoetry (14th January 2016), Hervé (9th January 2016), kirolak (9th January 2016), shadowstalker (8th January 2016), Shannon (8th January 2016), Sierra (8th January 2016), transiten (19th May 2016), Wide-Eyed (17th January 2016)

22. Link to Post #12
    Philippines Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,263 times in 2,725 posts

Most people fall into the trap when seeking knowledge from the wisdom of others instead of from his own observations. "truth is self evident"

23. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Bubu For This Post:

Bill Ryan (7th January 2016), cuitlahuac (7th January 2016), GloriousPoetry (14th January 2016), Shannon (8th January 2016), Sierra (8th January 2016), Wide-Eyed (18th January 2016)

24. Link to Post #13
    Thanks

Bettye
    You are right in stating that "Anything that reeks of control is a red flag. Anything that reeks of swallowing your hard earned cash is a red flag." That phenomenon was multiplied by hundreds in 1982 onwards. Hubbard was not seen since 1981, the shadow USA government took over in 1982. I got in in sept 1977 and saw it. The scientologists are outside of US controlled church of Scientology.
    Last edited by cuitlahuac; 7th January 2016 at 23:20.

25. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to cuitlahuac For This Post:

Aviator (8th January 2016), bettye198 (18th February 2016), Bill Ryan (7th January 2016), Hervé (9th January 2016), kirolak (9th January 2016), Matthew (7th January 2016), Shannon (8th January 2016), Sierra (8th January 2016), Wide-Eyed (17th January 2016)

26. Link to Post #14
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,729 times in 2,903 posts

Comparing L Ron Hubbard to Max Planck... no no no... Hubbard was a science fiction writer, never a scientist... a visionary snake oil salesman, who was quoted as saying that if you want to make it rich you have to create your own religion... (and in that he is right to a certain extent, but this has nothing to do with "religion") He took all his ideas from his science fiction novels (mediocre imo) and rehashed them into an "interpretation"...

Want to get a great history on the origin of Scientology and Hubbard?... watch the Movie "Going Clear"... it will totally creep you out...

That said the idea of consciousness is central to Eastern Philosophy which supports Quantum Physics and vice versa... I find this correspondence fascinating... two ways of looking at the same phenomena... start here... watch Nassim Haramein's "Black Whole"... the physical world is not physical... it is 'intelligent energy' (what Planck suggested) but what does that really mean? ... that sounds like "consciousness" to me... consciousness is the essence of who we are... the physical body is a vessel for this "consciousness"... an interface in the physical 3D realm ... thus the "miracle" of life.... where spirit meets physical reality... virtual reality for the soul...

the 'materialists' have it backwards...

interesting bit
    http://tonyortega.org/2015/05/31/wha...bbard-in-1950/
    Last edited by sigma6; 8th January 2016 at 12:15.
    We shall not cease from exploration, and the end of all our exploring will be to arrive where we started and know the place for the first time
    By faith we understand things which are seen were not made of the things which are visible

27. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to sigma6 For This Post:

Clear Light (9th January 2016), cuitlahuac (8th January 2016), Karpos (8th January 2016), mab777 (14th January 2016), Shannon (8th January 2016), Sierra (8th January 2016), transiten (19th May 2016), Ultima Thule (10th March 2016), zebowho (8th January 2016)

28. Link to Post #15
    Thanks

Recommended, for the real story:

http://projectcamelot.org/dane_tops.html

29. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

arwen (12th January 2016), cuitlahuac (8th January 2016), Curt (8th January 2016), Czarek (8th January 2016), Enola (6th February 2016), Ewan (9th January 2016), Hervé (9th January 2016), Iloveyou (13th January 2016), kanishk (9th January 2016), kirolak (9th January 2016), mab777 (14th January 2016), Matthew (8th January 2016), Shannon (8th January 2016), sigma6 (8th January 2016), Swanette (21st January 2016), Tim Lewis (2nd October 2016), Wide-Eyed (17th January 2016)

30. Link to Post #16
    Canada Avalon Member Richard S.'s Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,058 times in 309 posts

I'd put this against the"belief" system of scientology...

Going clear scientology and the prison of belief
    https://vimeo.com/134792862

Universities are not teaching 21st century physics.

Quote "Golden Age" denotes a period of primordial peace, harmony, stability, and prosperity. During this age peace and harmony prevailed, people did not have to work to feed themselves, for the earth provided food in abundance. They lived to a very old age with a youthful appearance, eventually dying peacefully, with spirits living on as "guardians".
    - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Golden_Age

Most prestigious universities are 70 years behind schedule. Max Plank pinpointed the next area of research in physics in the 30's of last century. That area of research was consciousness. We can see this in his latest quotes like the one below:

Quote I regard consciousness as fundamental. I regard matter as derivative from consciousness. We cannot get behind consciousness. Everything that we talk about, everything that we regard as existing, postulates consciousness.
    - As quoted in The Observer (25 January 1931)

So far, only L. Ronald Hubbard has done research on the field of consciousness creating matter and universes. Many of it is contained in the Philadelphia Doctorate Course taped lectures.

It´s time to take Universities out of the dark ages of "matter is God" and into the "consciousness creates matter" paradigm. Scientology as developed by L. Ronald Hubbard is not only the continuation of research in Quantum Mechanics, as delineated by Max Plank, but is where science and spirituality meet, the science of a Golden Age.

31. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Richard S. For This Post:

cuitlahuac (8th January 2016), take (20th January 2016)

32. Link to Post #17
    Language
    German
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,200 times in 436 posts

Bettye
    NOTE: The problem with the "main church" is that it was taken over in 1982 by the NWO, who is still in power there along with the Government of the USA (the IRS).
    A bold statement!
    Does anyone have actually current evidence that the Scientology Church is under government control?
    If so - how is it possible they're still permitted to fight drugs and psychiatry?

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    Recommended, for the real story:

http://projectcamelot.org/dane_tops.html
    I've read the above interview and couldn't find any proof of Dane Tops statement:
    Quote ...and it’s absolutely a different subject, almost not recognizable, and the things that had the most power are so watered down that they’re ineffective.
    I watched the Church's Golden Age of Technology event that shows elaborate recovery of badly subscribed texts and correcting multiple errors.

Does anyone have actual proof that current taught technology is ineffective?
    Does anyone currently state that the new released basic books are watered-down versions, compared to their originals?

Looks to me a bit like a witch hunt?
    Please prove me wrong.
    "The greatest good you can do for another is not just share your riches, but to reveal to him his own."
    -- Benjamin Disraeli

33. The Following User Says Thank You to Michi For This Post:

cuitlahuac (8th January 2016)

34. Link to Post #18
    Thanks

Quote Posted by devplan (here)

Please prove me wrong.
    What proof would be acceptable? (This is a serious question.)

I have a friend in Frankfurt who's spent 20 years detailing all the changes made in the processes (and books) since 1982. I've just written to him to ask if he can kindly remind me of the link to the website — if it's still up — where all this is recorded.

There's a LOT of stuff.

The problem with 'proof' is that one would need to be quite well-trained to understand what the problems are with the changes.

A [not very good!] analogy might be, say, a logic board for a computer. I could change one capacitor for another, and then some very different things might happen. Or it might not work at all, or it might overheat, or it might wreck some of the other components.

But if you're not an electronics engineer, I could point to the apparent difference ("look, it's a different color, and a different capacitance") — and the importance would not at ALL be obvious. To you or to me!

Edit to add: I heard back from my friend. The starting page in English is here:
    http://dasdrittejahrtausend.de/Abaenderungen-e.html

Last edited by Bill Ryan; 9th January 2016 at 20:34.

35. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Alan (10th January 2016), Bob (8th January 2016), cuitlahuac (8th January 2016), Czarek (9th January 2016), Hervé (9th January 2016), hohoemi (8th January 2016), kanishk (9th January 2016), kirolak (9th January 2016), mab777 (14th January 2016), Rex (9th January 2016), Richard S. (8th January 2016), shadowstalker (8th January 2016), Shannon (8th January 2016), Sierra (8th January 2016)

36. Link to Post #19
    Thanks

Quote Posted by sigma6 (here)
    Comparing L Ron Hubbard to Max Planck... no no no... Hubbard was a science fiction writer, never a scientist... a visionary snake oil salesman, who was quoted as saying that if you want to make it rich you have to create your own religion... (and in that he is right to a certain extent, but this has nothing to do with "religion") He took all his ideas from his science fiction novels (mediocre imo) and rehashed them into an "interpretation"...
    Hubbard did take a course on atomic and molecular phenomena (nuclear physics). An example of comparable magnitude: Just because Isaac Newton was an alchemist does not mean he couldn't write Principia Mathematica and be the father or modern science.

Quote Want to get a great history on the origin of Scientology and Hubbard?... watch the Movie "Going Clear"... it will totally creep you out...
    The main problem with Going Clear by Gibney, is that he made a tantrum over a gay issue, after he got angry with an Org after the Org opposed gay marriage legislation.

Quote That said the idea of consciousness is central to Eastern Philosophy which supports Quantum Physics and vice versa... I find this correspondence fascinating... two ways of looking at the same phenomena... start here... watch Nassim Haramein's "Black Whole"... the physical world is not physical... it is 'intelligent energy' (what Planck suggested) but what does that really mean? ... that sounds like "consciousness" to me... consciousness is the essence of who we are... the physical body is a vessel for this "consciousness"... an interface in the physical 3D realm ... thus the "miracle" of life.... where spirit meets physical reality... virtual reality for the soul...

the 'materialists' have it backwards...
    Thanks.

Thanks, very funny indeed.

The case is that there exist people who can do that kind of things. There is photographic memory cases that can remember whole newspaper pages with a glance.
    Last edited by cuitlahuac; 8th January 2016 at 18:29.

37. Link to Post #20
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Lovespot (here)
    I'd put this against the"belief" system of scientology...

Going clear scientology and the prison of belief
    https://vimeo.com/134792862
    The problem with Lawrence Wright (book) and Alex Gibney (movie) is that they lack nuclear physics training. Wright makes the mistake of saying (in an interview) that Hubbard is wrong for believing that mental image pictures have mass. But that is a fact, mental image pictures do have mass, physical mass because mental image pictures are energy, and modern physics has shown that energy has mass. It's the case of the photon, the energy of light. Photons have mass and Einstein proved that with several experiments. Light is deflected by massive objects.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 8 1 8 LastLast