Thread: Scientology, Science for a Golden Age

1. Link to Post #21
    Mexico Avalon Member cuitlahuac's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Re: Scientology, Science for a Golden Age

Quote Posted by devplan (here)
    Quote Posted by cuitlahuac (here)
    Bettye
    NOTE: The problem with the "main church" is that it was taken over in 1982 by the NWO, who is still in power there along with the Government of the USA (the IRS).
    A bold statement!
    Does anyone have actually current evidence that the Scientology Church is under government control?
    If so - how is it possible they're still permitted to fight drugs and psychiatry?

Capt. Bill Robertson also saw and was aware of the takeover in 1981-1982. He explains in one of his materials that the takeover team, instead of ordering the destruction of Scientology, decided to maintain it for the "churchies", but that the upper levels had to be only for the NWO and Illuminati "elites". And so the destruction of the upper level materials (OT Levels) began. So the "churchies" still fight drugs and psychs, but they are not permitted to go up to the real OT levels.

Evidence? The IRS made a secret agreement with CoS (Church of Scientology) where they now have IRS enforcement units in Orgs. If you don't pay your taxes dutifully, you won't be permitted to go into the upper levels (which they have sabotaged anyway).

Now, in regards of the current actual evidence of the takeover.

Quote How IRS Runs Scientology

Not only does IRS have a hot-line telephone set up with the top people running Scientology, IRS has also ordered that they receive regular reports about any change in the leadership or organizational pattern. In other words, IRS is set up over Scientology precisely as any CEO is over any organization, as planned by Meade Emory and IRS when Emory was Legislation Attorney for the Joint Committee on Taxation and then Assistant Commisioner of IRS. This chart shows how IRS exerts command and control over Scientology through its top agents--the non-Scientologist Special Directors hand-picked by Emory and IRS to run the top corporation, Church of Spiritual Technology (CST)--and through subordinate agents, the Tax Compliance Officers in OSA's Tax Compliance Sections.
    http://www.wikiscientology.org/archi...owirsruns.html

Last edited by cuitlahuac; 8th January 2016 at 19:21.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to cuitlahuac For This Post:

kanishk (9th January 2016)

3. Link to Post #22
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    Recommended, for the real story:

http://projectcamelot.org/dane_tops.html
    I've read the above interview and couldn't find any proof of Dane Tops statement:
    Quote ...and it’s absolutely a different subject, almost not recognizable, and the things that had the most power are so watered down that they’re ineffective.
    One of the ways to water down a subject is to turn a 70 page ethics book into a Mammoth 500 page ethics book.

In the case of taped lectures, the method is to delete things form them, like the statement of Hubbard that Scientology must not be the sole proprietor of mental knowledge or it would become a dictatorship, that part is deleted from current tapes, as I've been told.

Quote There is only one thing that could happen to Scientology, and that is to say that it would be buried. The remedy would be buried. If it ever went out of sight, this world’s done. All you’ve got to do is invalidate it and put it out of sight and hide it, and it’ll come up in the wrong place doing the wrong thing, and mankind will find itself a slave.

So anybody that knows the remedy of this subject, anybody that knows these techniques, is himself actually under a certain responsibility – that’s to make sure that he doesn’t remain a sole proprietor. That’s all it takes, just don’t remain a sole proprietor. Don’t ever think that a monopoly of this subject is a safe thing to have. It’s not safe. It’s not safe for man; it’s not safe for this universe.
    This universe has long been looking for new ways to make slaves. Well, we’ve got some new ways to make slaves here. Let’s see that none are made.
    - PDC-20 FORMATIVE STATE OF 5 6.12.52
    SCIENTOLOGY: DEFINITION OF LOGIC
    PDC 335
    Last edited by Hervé; 8th January 2016 at 19:41. Reason: Fixed quotes nesting

4. The Following User Says Thank You to cuitlahuac For This Post:

kanishk (9th January 2016)

5. Link to Post #23
    Thanks

I watched the Church's Golden Age of Technology event that shows elaborate recovery of badly subscribed texts and correcting multiple errors.

Does anyone have actual proof that current taught technology is ineffective?
    Does anyone currently state that the new released basic books are watered-down versions, compared to their originals?

Looks to me a bit like a witch hunt?
    Please prove me wrong.
    Yes, the Golden Age of Tech corrected mistakes, but that seems to me a money making move, because I have spotted easily identifiable mistakes that need correction and they were not "corrected". This indicates to me that a "future" Golden Age of Tech, will be made with more "old book burnings" and enforced purchases of the new books and tapes. One of those easily identifiable mistakes are in the Responsibility of Leaders Policy Letter (PL) (Simon Bolivar's PL) and in the definition of Magellanic Clouds in a taped lecture. You could easily correct those real mistakes by just asking course supervisors or consulting argentine or cosmology dictionaries.

The most trained people in Scientology are the Cass XIIs. One of them and the best of them all in many occasions is Pierre Etier Class XII auditor. He describes the Church's Golden Age of Technology as nothing but a money making machine for Chairman of the Board, Capt. David Miscavige. Pierre states that Chairman Miscavige receives now the royalties of these publicatons and gives figures. Chairman Miscavige has been known to spend Hubbard's money in Las Vegas (with whores).

Pierre also describes the sabotaging of the Advanced Levels.

Last edited by cuitlahuac; 8th January 2016 at 19:58.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to cuitlahuac For This Post:

Sierra (8th January 2016)

7. Link to Post #24
    United States Moderator (on Sabbatical) Shannon's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,063 times in 1,211 posts

Quote Posted by bettye198 (here)
    Thank you Bill. I was co-erced into studying Scientology for some weeks because it was a part of a seminar workshop that my husband needed for practice management. It was quite an eye opener to have that thrown in my lap unawares. The dogma was melted into the practice management of his practice and then, I was stuck as it was paid for. What a surprise! So while I went through the programs and ethics courses some of it was worthy but then it got wierd for me when they invited me into an audit. The End. The searching and probing was unprofessional and invasive in my opinion. I told my husband we are outa here. And he agreed. Took what we needed for the management courses then left. Since then, I have had Scientology patients who are dear to us but we do not engage in their paradigm. We only serve them in health. L. Ron had a lot of good ideas when he started out and his first book was worthy. However, Babylon fell and into the hands of those who could not possibly align with his thinking but instead used other means of control. Anything that reeks of control is a red flag. Anything that reeks of swallowing your hard earned cash is a red flag.
    Your last sentence couldn't be more spot on.

I work in scientology based office where the owners use and are a part(they do the lectures and sell the programs) of the management program. I have taken all the basic courses and used the "tech" at work because I had to. If I wanted to work there I had to sign a paper stating that I must follow and use the teachings of Hubbard provided by the company. I have a supervisor and spend about 2 hours a week doing more courses now that I've finished the basic ones.

I even pm'd Bill asking about this because at the time I felt a little weird about it.

I haven't paid for any of the courses. They give them to me free because I'm an employee but I do know of a few people who have spent loads of cash for their "audits"....it's ridiculous. Imo.

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Shannon For This Post:

cuitlahuac (9th January 2016), Ewan (9th January 2016), Hervé (9th January 2016), Matthew (9th January 2016), Sierra (8th January 2016)

9. Link to Post #25
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,951 times in 2,389 posts

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    Recommended, for the real story:

http://projectcamelot.org/dane_tops.html
    Well that was interesting, thank you.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ewan For This Post:

cuitlahuac (9th January 2016), Shannon (9th January 2016)

11. Link to Post #26
    Thanks

More about Scientology as a subject continuing the line of research of Quantum Physics, and as the incursion of Religion in the field of physical sciences. Scientology has a great impact in the field of cosmology.

Quote Cosmology (from the Greek κόσμος, kosmos "world" and -λογία, -logia "study of"), is the study of the origin, evolution, and eventual fate of the universe. Physical cosmology is the scholarly and scientific study of the origin, evolution, large-scale structures and dynamics, and ultimate fate of the universe, as well as the scientific laws that govern these realities... Physical cosmology is studied by scientists, such as astronomers and physicists, as well as philosophers, such as metaphysicians, philosophers of physics, and philosophers of space and time.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cosmology

Quote:
    I don’t think this subject has ever been taught here on Earth before. Ah, there’ve been some wild subjects taught here. There’s been "Nazi intelligence services, the conduct thereof,“ wildest subject I know practically to date. All sorts of subjects, they’ve taught things called elementary physics, real wild subjects. They teach in universities now they teach „atomic and molecular phenomena“ under the name of „nuclear physics“ and teach it as though they knew. There’s wild things going on, but no subject as wild as this.

Fortunately, very few subjects are as elementary or as basically simple in their parts as this. So on the one hand when you say what this subject is, you can expect people’s hair to stand on end. And then if you went ahead and explained its various component parts and it might only take you three weeks, they would suddenly realize that the subject was knowable.

And that’s one of the first things you’ve got to know when I announce this subject to you. The subject is knowable, quite knowable. And you can satisfy yourself that it’s knowable in a very short space of time. You can satisfy yourself the first day you use creative processing, you will suddenly realize that you are handling a knowable subject, then you realize that you’re studying then this subject, don’t be too shocked. Because you are studying the anatomy of universes. The construction, maintenance, destruction of universes of various kinds and dimensions with concomitant component parts. I just threw the last in to make it sound good. You’re studying the basic structure. This is the most elementary level of its study. We’re studying the basic structure and experience. Get that, structure and experience, called the MEST [Mater, Energy, Space and Time] universe. That’s the most elementary of these studies.
    End Quote:

- PDC-01 OPENING: WHAT IS TO BE DONE IN COURSE

Quote The Hubble eXtreme Deep Field (XDF) was completed in September 2012 and shows the farthest galaxies ever photographed. Except for the few stars in the foreground (which are bright and easily recognizable because only they have diffraction spikes), every speck of light in the photo is an individual galaxy, some of them as old as 13.2 billion years; the observable universe is estimated to contain more than 200 billion galaxies.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to cuitlahuac For This Post:

Wide-Eyed (10th January 2016)

13. Link to Post #27
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,729 times in 2,903 posts

I remember them as a regular fixture on the streets of Toronto... it was very weird to me then... (still is)... this has all the criteria of a cult imo... the movement is all about money and politics...

And this thing with the "Sea organization" is a legal subterfuge, operating outside the jurisdiction of any government (my goal too... but this is an extreme angle, and it is simply creating another corporation and bounding people to it by contract (by pledge) the same as countries do... i.e. he created his own pyramid corporation. Hubbard was a real hustler.

a bit of a surprise kicker at the end... enjoy...

Going Clear
    Last edited by sigma6; 9th January 2016 at 08:45.
    We shall not cease from exploration, and the end of all our exploring will be to arrive where we started and know the place for the first time
    By faith we understand things which are seen were not made of the things which are visible

14. The Following User Says Thank You to sigma6 For This Post:

Shannon (9th January 2016)

15. Link to Post #28
    Thanks

I want to comment more on this:

Marvin Minsky, founder MIT’s AI laboratory, in visiting Hubbard's foundation and asking him to demonstrate the abilities of a clear by remembering a newspaper page and telling it back, is missing the real scientific importance of Dianetics.

Dianetics found that the mind stores in detail every aspect of reality. An example would make this clear.

Your computer stores every action you make in it, but accessing that data is not in everybody's capacity. Also, the NSA stores every action you do in the net, but having aces to those records requires a technique. One of the techniques to recover the image pictures in the mind is regressive hypnosis and Reverie in Dianetics.

Marvin Minsk concentrated in proving Hubbard wrong, instead of understanding the real discovery, that the mind records everything in detail, including moments of unconsciousness.
    Last edited by cuitlahuac; 9th January 2016 at 10:23.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to cuitlahuac For This Post:

Shannon (9th January 2016), Wide-Eyed (10th January 2016)

17. Link to Post #29
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,304 times in 950 posts

Quote Posted by sigma6 (here)
    I remember them as a regular fixture on the streets of Toronto... it was very weird to me then... (still is)... this has all the criteria of a cult imo... the movement is all about money and politics...
    Oh, I used to volunteer at a charity in London for homeless people and would regularly drive their minibus up Tottenham Court Road on Saturday afternoon right past Scientology's building there ... I forget how many times there was some kind of a demonstration taking place opposite of it with lots and lots of people wearing those Anonymous masks ...

I did wonder what all the fuss was about LOL

18. Link to Post #30
    Thanks

And this thing with the "Sea organization" is a legal subterfuge, operating outside the jurisdiction of any government (my goal too... but this is an extreme angle, and it is simply creating another corporation and bounding people to it by contract (by pledge) the same as countries do... i.e. he created his own pyramid corporation. Hubbard was a real hustler.

a bit of a surprise kicker at the end... enjoy...

Going Clear
    For Gibney to present this without explaining the takeover by the shadow government of the USA is covering up the government of the USA. This is the same mistake made by Marvin Minsk of MIT, discard a real discovery just to make mock of somebody.

The only way to defeat Miscavige and his shadow USA masters is to be more able than them.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Scientology follows the scientific method:

The Oxford English Dictionary defines the scientific method as "a method or procedure that has characterized natural science since the 17th century, consisting in systematic observation, measurement, and experiment, and the formulation, testing, and modification of hypotheses."[4]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scientific_method

L Ronald Hubbard used the systematic observation of thousands of previous knowledge to elaborate hypothesis to make predictions, gather data on the predictions and elaborate axioms with which to make a theory, and with which theory elaborate techniques.

L Ronald Hubbard not only did the job of the scientist in developing a scientific theory, but also did the job of the technician and engineer, in developing techniques to get results.

19. Link to Post #31
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Clear Blue Skies (here)
    Oh, I used to volunteer at a charity in London for homeless people and would regularly drive their minibus up Tottenham Court Road on Saturday afternoon right past Scientology's building there ... I forget how many times there was some kind of a demonstration taking place opposite of it with lots and lots of people wearing those Anonymous masks ...

It is real that anonymous does a great job at attacking the abuses and sociopaths at CoS, but this has come to develop as a wish list for intell agencies (CIA, MI-6, Mossad) in creating division. Those intell agencies (CIA, MI-6, Mossad) have created artificial division between christians and muslims, for their Illuminati agenda for Armagedon. They are the real supporters of ISIS, the real rapists of woman in Germany. Same with Scientology, the takeover elements in CoS are creating a third party or animosity between factions. Just as Dane Tops explained in his letter and interview.

Quote Personally, I believe that before I (quote) “blew the whistle” the place was already completely infiltrated by the Illuminati. Their intention was to produce exactly that result (a very bad opinion) on the general public. The Church was fully corrupted and made a mockery of what it was intended to be and started out to be. Goal accomplished.
    - Dane Tops interview in Camelot.
    http://www.projectcamelot.org/dane_tops.html

Quote The APPARENCY of the problem is between the "field" (including splinter groups) and the MANAGEMENT, including the Financial Police. The current opposition between these factions has caused untold devastation to the Church. However, I believe NEITHER SIDE is the source of trouble -- although EACH SIDE believes the OTHER SIDE is source. I do not know who this hidden WHO is but it has been there a very long time.
    - Dane Tops Letter.
    http://www.projectcamelot.org/Dane_Tops_letter.pdf
    Last edited by cuitlahuac; 9th January 2016 at 11:07.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to cuitlahuac For This Post:

Wide-Eyed (10th January 2016)

21. Link to Post #32
    Thanks

One of the requisites of science is that its experiments must be able to be replicated.

One example of scientific validation of Scientology (duplication of experiments) is the subject of time track perception, or as it is known in the intell world, remote viewing.

Hubbard did "remote viewing" or time track perception in 1952, in the Philadelphia Doctorate Course. This was replicated by the CIA in its remote viewing program at Stanford Research Institute and latter by CIA spooks creating remote viewing schools, like Ed Dames.

What the CIA spooks apparently were not told by their CIA teacher Ingo Swan is that there are 5 tracks in remote viewing, the imaginary track, the track of the object, the track of the remote viewer etc.

Here is the case:

Quote:
    Now there’s another system you can use to bring him up to present time, which is nowhere near as good. That is to say, you can say, „Pick up this room when it was constructed and move it on forward to present time, then move it right on forward into the future.“ He’s liable to hit that on any of five tracks, and it doesn’t lead to a certainty. What’s the test of a good technique? The test of a good technique and the gradient scale of the goodness of techniques would be the gradient scale of certainties.

All right, you get two preclears [person undergoing Scientology procedures], and you scan them up through this track, by the way, and they both arrive in present time again, and they’ll have a heck of a fight. One went on the imaginary track, and the other one went on his own facsimile [mental recording] track; they didn’t go on the same track when you scanned them up through the history of the room. One says the room is going to burn up in two days, and the other one says it’ll be here in the year 2006, at which time it’ll be destroyed by an atom bomb. That’s future havingness. That’s going to be established by somebody. People are changing havingness all the time, within the agreements of change.
    End Quote:

PDC-46 GOALS: REHABILITATION OF THETAN [the person, the spiritual being],
    CASE STEP 1

CIA spook Ed Dames created a business to teach remote viewing. He made some predictions, but they do not stick. Apparently he was not told about the 5 different tracks and the changing of havingness. In the example above and in the Controlled Remote Viewing techniques developed by Ingo Swan in the CIA / SRI experiments, we see Hubbard's techniques being replicated as science demands.

Last edited by cuitlahuac; 9th January 2016 at 20:36.

22. The Following User Says Thank You to cuitlahuac For This Post:

Bob (13th January 2016)

23. Link to Post #33
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,021 times in 294 posts

To the one that started this thread,

All you are offering are concepts to cover concepts to elucidate prognostications put forth, originally, by a man that disobeyed Crowley (not a bad thing) to hold a ceremony with Jack Parsons to create a Moonchild (not a good thing). Information gathered from this ceremony -Mixed with general principles of mainly eastern thought and an endemically self-referential take on opportunistically applied scientific hypotheses, theories, and laws- was used to create a religion.

At its core Scientology weakens the reasoning faculty of its adherents, if this is done in order to lay foundations to reassemble a stronger reasoning center, that’s great. NONE OF THE “DOGMA” -Used to reference a system of principles which justify an end- AND TECH FOUND IN SCIENTOLOGY IS NECESSARY TO WEAKEN THEN REBUILD AN OUTMODED -belonging to the generally misguided world- REASONING CENTER. Conceptually, this same process is used by Yogis; Fakirs; Sufis; Shamans; any tradition stressing individual growth in what is -at its root- a gnostic endeavor.

More distressing is that in practice Scientology creates, seemingly as a matter of course, blind adherence to its end. The same cannot be said for any of the practitioners in the above referenced traditions, if one has sufficiently progressed along these paths the idea of argument on points, sets of language based concepts and comparative accomplishment is laughable. Scientologists may liken the state suggested in the last sentence to a state “Clear” (pre or no- I hold back chuckles to think it) and who cares? They follow a tradition -relying on technological devices and situational contrivances- they believe provides them a shortcut.

Not only is this shortcut not accomplished, their processes open a Scientologist up to become a “blank” psyche, one that can and is used -to become a conduit- to attack non scientologists. It does this so well in fact that a Scientologist -after their psyche is rewritten- may not even know they are launching any attack at all. The reasoning behind this is multi-faceted and I will close by imparting my own bold take on the matter (note that I do not care if what follows is believed).

Just as this country and many others’ military and governance was taken over by Nazism at the end of the WW2, wherein the US military, knowingly or not, became the mighty arm of the Nazi party, Scientology was started as an externalization of entry-level Nazi religion. -Adherents are used (often remaining ignorant of the actual factors at play, again, like most of the military) by their superiors to deliver what can only be likened to curses, entity attachments, and mind control protocols. The actual technological agents at work in this process are out-of-phase and inter-dimensional machines. The person delivering the attack, simply the ‘exit’ stage of the route the attack travels. An overview of the system at work in that regard is attached.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by boutreality; 10th January 2016 at 02:34.

24. The Following User Says Thank You to boutreality For This Post:

cuitlahuac (10th January 2016)

25. Link to Post #34
    Thanks

Does anyone have actual proof that current taught technology is ineffective?

Looks to me a bit like a witch hunt?
    Please prove me wrong.
    The squirreling [alterations out of misunderstanding of a subject] of the OT levels:

Quote:
    NEW OT LEVELS VS OLD OT LEVELS [No confidential data included]

There is no such thing as OLD and NEW OT Levels, except within RTC's [Religious Technology Center] feverish mind (and therefore those of its followers). Except for "old OT I" (originally developed in 1966 and found in 1967 by LRH [Ronald Hubbard] to be a dead-end), there has not been, since 1967 any "OLD OT Levels".

Its core issues written up in 1969, LRH found OT VIII to be "only for a High level Thetan", and the gradient simply too steep for most people, even a Full OT 7 completion. It took nearly a decade for tech to be developed to address those points.

Finally in 1978, LRH triumphantly announced that NOTS [New Era Dianetics for OTs] was the answer and the prerequisite for OT VIII. NOTS was found to be a far longer rundown than originally expected. Unfortunately over the next few years, RTC and the CSI (Church of Scientology International) re-wrote the bridge solely for "Marketing" and "Income Making Purposes" and not for "technical Reasons". NOTS, became "New OT V". The Solo NOTS Course (NOT an OT level, by any standard), became "New OT VI", and Solo NOTS (essentially the continuation of NOTS auditing, but done Solo, became "New OT VII". This was done, disregarding the obvious fact that by making "New Levels", the previous ones of the same name automatically became "OLD", in complete contrast to the Issues on technical Degrades. The issues on technical degrades are deemed so important by LRH, that he has ordered them to be at the beginning of every single course in Scientology. There is also no issue whatsoever or even order from LRH advising to market NOTS and Solo NOTS as "New OT V-VII" and to drop the previous line-up. This was a "bright idea" entirely dreamed up by the "New Management". To compound the felony, the entirety of the NOTS materials was purposely NEVER fully released by the Church to its own auditors or Public!

Why would someone do such a thing? More crass than the mere Evil Intent to Harm others because of some fancied threat, (the true genus of the Suppressive), Money and Greed are the actual motives. By releasing the entirety of NOTS and OT VIII, Flag is in great Danger of forever loosing its public, because they have no Intention of releasing OT IX anytime soon.

By keeping a trickle of LRH Tech coming in, the Church feels it can maintain its rein over all of its public. Better yet, by releasing "New Vital Tech" the Church can even justify recycling its OT VIII public through a second run of NOTS and then OT VIII (a cycle they may feel justified in repeating over and over if the number of its public continues at its current stagnant level).

- Pierre Ethier, Class XII Auditor
    End Quote:

http://www.upperbridge.org/OT8PLUS.htm

Last edited by cuitlahuac; 10th January 2016 at 04:39.

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to cuitlahuac For This Post:

Bob (13th January 2016), Michi (10th January 2016)

27. Link to Post #35
    Thanks

Quote Posted by boutreality (here)

All you are offering are concepts to cover concepts to elucidate prognostications put forth, originally, by a man that disobeyed Crowley (not a bad thing) to hold a ceremony with Jack Parsons to create a Moonchild (not a good thing). Information gathered from this ceremony -Mixed with general principles of mainly eastern thought and an endemically self-referential take on opportunistically applied scientific hypotheses, theories, and laws- was used to create a religion.

Just as this country and many others’ military and governance was taken over by Nazism at the end of the WW2, wherein the US military, knowingly or not, became the mighty arm of the Nazi party, Scientology was started as an externalization of entry-level Nazi religion. -Adherents are used (often remaining ignorant of the actual factors at play, again, like most of the military) by their superiors to deliver what can only be likened to curses, entity attachments, and mind control protocols. The actual technological agents at work in this process are out-of-phase and inter-dimensional machines. The person delivering the attack, simply the ‘exit’ stage of the route the attack travels. An overview of the system at work in that regard is attached.
    boutreality. This thread is on the subject of Scientology as it has to do with the scientific method and the field of physics, philosophy and scientific study of the spirit. So far only Sigma6 has commented on that aspect. But of course the religious aspect is connected with all this, so let me read the attachment to comment on your post.

28. Link to Post #36
    Thanks

Quote Posted by boutreality (here)

This thread is about Scientology and the scientific method of observing and analyzing phenomena to elaborate hypothesis from which to make predictions which are analyzed to form a theory with axioms. Now on the religious part of Scientology, of course a philosopher needs to know not only the most primitive and modern religious thinking of man in academia, but also the compilation Crowley made of ancient and hebrew knowledge. "Very good friend" Crowley is a must for philosophers.

Quote At its core Scientology weakens the reasoning faculty of its adherents, if this is done in order to lay foundations to reassemble a stronger reasoning center, that’s great. NONE OF THE “DOGMA” -Used to reference a system of principles which justify an end- AND TECH FOUND IN SCIENTOLOGY IS NECESSARY TO WEAKEN THEN REBUILD AN OUTMODED -belonging to the generally misguided world- REASONING CENTER. Conceptually, this same process is used by Yogis; Fakirs; Sufis; Shamans; any tradition stressing individual growth in what is -at its root- a gnostic endeavor.

Do not confuse Scientology prior to 1982 with today's USA / IRS run travesty of it.
    I have seen the contrary. Modern academia weakens the reasoning faculty of its adherents. Only when people study Scientology (prior to 1982), do I see their reasoning faculties enhance. It's imperative that "scholars" in academia get out of their squirrel cages and into the real world.

Quote More distressing is that in practice Scientology creates, seemingly as a matter of course, blind adherence to its end. The same cannot be said for any of the practitioners in the above referenced traditions, if one has sufficiently progressed along these paths the idea of argument on points, sets of language based concepts and comparative accomplishment is laughable. Scientologists may liken the state suggested in the last sentence to a state “Clear” (pre or no- I hold back chuckles to think it) and who cares? They follow a tradition -relying on technological devices and situational contrivances- they believe provides them a shortcut.

Do not confuse blind adherence with understanding. Example: In a symphonic orchestra, the conductor is not directing the orchestra by mind control or hypnotism or blind faith. The musicians are very independent people and if they do follow every direction of the conductor is because they agree to do so in order to achieve a result, which is to perform for the public. They must be in very good shape and very awake in order to carry out instant compliance with the conductor's commands.

Quote Not only is this shortcut not accomplished, their processes open a Scientologist up to become a “blank” psyche, one that can and is used -to become a conduit- to attack non scientologists. It does this so well in fact that a Scientologist -after their psyche is rewritten- may not even know they are launching any attack at all. The reasoning behind this is multi-faceted and I will close by imparting my own bold take on the matter (note that I do not care if what follows is believed).

Don't confuse attack with self defense or protection.

Quote Just as this country and many others’ military and governance was taken over by Nazism at the end of the WW2, wherein the US military, knowingly or not, became the mighty arm of the Nazi party, Scientology was started as an externalization of entry-level Nazi religion. -Adherents are used (often remaining ignorant of the actual factors at play, again, like most of the military) by their superiors to deliver what can only be likened to curses, entity attachments, and mind control protocols. The actual technological agents at work in this process are out-of-phase and inter-dimensional machines. The person delivering the attack, simply the ‘exit’ stage of the route the attack travels. An overview of the system at work in that regard is attached.

"curses, entity attachments, and mind control protocols" is what is being eliminated in Scientology. That is why I can now see "curses, entity attachments, and mind control protocols" of people.

What makes you believe that the out of phase and interdimensional machines are not known and addressed in advanced Scientology levels?
    Last edited by cuitlahuac; 10th January 2016 at 08:42.

29. Link to Post #37
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,829 times in 458 posts

Hello!

Could you please elaborate a bit on the creating of many universes? Since that is a topic I also got interested in during the last year.

kind regards
    Christoph

30. Link to Post #38
    Thanks

I want to comment more on this:

Marvin Minsky, founder MIT’s AI laboratory, in visiting Hubbard's foundation and asking him to demonstrate the abilities of a clear by remembering a newspaper page and telling it back, is missing the real scientific importance of Dianetics.

Dianetics found that the mind stores in detail every aspect of reality. An example would make this clear.

Your computer stores every action you make in it, but accessing that data is not in everybody's capacity. Also, the NSA stores every action you do in the net, but having aces to those records requires a technique. One of the techniques to recover the image pictures in the mind is regressive hypnosis and Reverie in Dianetics.

Marvin Minsk concentrated in proving Hubbard wrong, instead of understanding the real discovery, that the mind records everything in detail, including moments of unconsciousness.
    agree that all information is stored, this was proven by Wilder Penfield, applying mild electric shocks to the surface of the human brain... I 'm sure Hubbard was aware of this science, it was quite famous at the time... but did Hubbard create a way to retrieve it at will?... any better then any other memory retrieval technique... I don't think so...
    We shall not cease from exploration, and the end of all our exploring will be to arrive where we started and know the place for the first time
    By faith we understand things which are seen were not made of the things which are visible

31. Link to Post #39
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Clear Blue Skies (here)

It is real that anonymous does a great job at attacking the abuses and sociopaths at CoS, but this has come to develop as a wish list for intell agencies (CIA, MI-6, Mossad) in creating division. Those intell agencies (CIA, MI-6, Mossad) have created artificial division between christians and muslims, for their Illuminati agenda for Armagedon. They are the real supporters of ISIS, the real rapists of woman in Germany. Same with Scientology, the takeover elements in CoS are creating a third party or animosity between factions. Just as Dane Tops explained in his letter and interview.

Quote Personally, I believe that before I (quote) “blew the whistle” the place was already completely infiltrated by the Illuminati. Their intention was to produce exactly that result (a very bad opinion) on the general public. The Church was fully corrupted and made a mockery of what it was intended to be and started out to be. Goal accomplished.
    - Dane Tops interview in Camelot.
    http://www.projectcamelot.org/dane_tops.html

Quote The APPARENCY of the problem is between the "field" (including splinter groups) and the MANAGEMENT, including the Financial Police. The current opposition between these factions has caused untold devastation to the Church. However, I believe NEITHER SIDE is the source of trouble -- although EACH SIDE believes the OTHER SIDE is source. I do not know who this hidden WHO is but it has been there a very long time.
    - Dane Tops Letter.
    http://www.projectcamelot.org/Dane_Tops_letter.pdf
    Could it be that Hubbard was just out to make money using his proliferate writing skill? and that it took off out of control at a time of great existential crisis in America?... and once it started making money... the bureaucracy was already built in... (i.e. someone always collecting info and "testing" someone else) ...once money starts rolling in... there will never be a way to stop it, especially since they got it recognized as a "religion"... I would say he is the guy that figured out how to get a camel through the eye of a needle.. this guy was a master of understanding subtle definition... the whole legal system is based on the control and understanding the subtle meaning of words and the hidden implication of subtle definitions...

I think Hubbard was a genius in this... he was a wordsmith of the highest caliber... he really figured out "the system" in a way... (just like Phillip K Dick was having premonitions of what the matrix was decade ahead of everyone else...) for that he is brilliant... and then he used it to create his own system... for his own gain... just calling it what it is.... no doubt the man is brilliant... the best cons usually are...
    Last edited by sigma6; 10th January 2016 at 11:48.

32. Link to Post #40
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,304 times in 950 posts

I think Hubbard was a genius in this... he was a wordsmith of the highest caliber... he really figured out "the system" in a way... (just like Phillip K Dick was having premonitions of what the matrix was decade ahead of everyone else...) for that he is brilliant... and then he used it to create his own system... for his own gain... just calling it what it is.... no doubt the man is brilliant... the best cons usually are...
    Oh, yeah, I don't doubt the "auditing" sessions has its "effects" giving a sense of progress and possible "achievable goals" such as "Clear" or OT Level X,Y,Z etc ... BUT IMHE unless the underlying sense of "self", the "I" or the "Ego" is addressed then I cannot see how it is anything except for an "Ego Trip" with the allure of "Super Powers " ...

Just saying
    Last edited by Clear Light; 10th January 2016 at 14:36. Reason: Wording

33. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Clear Light For This Post:

boutreality (10th January 2016), Gardener (10th January 2016)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 8 LastLast