Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 1 8

Thread: Scientology, Science for a Golden Age

1. Link to Post #141
    United States Avalon Member Ed Dawson's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Default Re: Scientology, Science for a Golden Age

"It takes basically a triangular energy to generate power. Two terminals, Positive and Negative, and a Ground. It’s good to work with three people until you can do it yourself." (from the Camelot interview)

This is exactly correct. Triangle technology appears to have its origin in magic track days. Subsequently in this universe, the triangles are partially hidden, but are visible if you are sufficiently aware. The triangle pattern is described by Kapila approximately 2700 years ago in what are known as the three gunas: sattva, rajas, tamas. The Positive is volition (an outflow), or Rajas. The Negative is awareness (an inflow), or Sattva. The Ground is the physical universe including the mind, or Tamas. I realize this switches the positive and the negative from their usual attributions, but those attributions are illusion.

Sat is the Sanskrit verb 'to be', here used as a noun, so Sattva is "a Being".

This triangle pattern is everywhere. Scientology spotted many of them, and gave us a good start on them. Many more triangles are mentioned in Scientology without being identified as triangles. For example, the Grade 4 process works a triangle without working the triangle's union. Triangles are always A+B+C=D. Grade 4 omits the D. Grade 4 also gives a limited name for one of the triangle legs. Domination is a negative form of ownership. The full triangle is: ownership + rightness + survival = winning.

The most astounding discovery I made is that the tone scale is itself a triangle. The plus tones are of awareness (Sattva). The minus tones are of volition (Rajas), and zero on the tone scale is the physical universe (Tamas). I've written a book containing much of this in the appendixes, plus I am currently writing a new book to address this area specifically.
    cheers!

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ed Dawson For This Post:

Bill Ryan (19th July 2020), TomKat (28th January 2021)

3. Link to Post #142
    United States Avalon Member Ed Dawson's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks

I haven't read the book on the left in the photo, cuitlahuac.
    I have read the book on the right and can tell you that:
    1. It is clear to my direct perception that Hubbard did not sit down and write it; staff compiled it.
    2. The book has zero understanding of what the ethics levels actually ARE, in the same manner that Scientology doesn't understand what the CDEI scale IS.
    3. Because Scientology failed to comprehend that the tone scale below zero was caused by a different attractor than the half above zero, and failed to perceive that lower attractor, then the subject was left unprotected from the forces of that lower attractor, which when they become conscious are evil in nature.

The attractor at the top is aware beingness. The attractor in the middle is the physical universe (zero is the tone of MEST). Both of these are known well in scientology. The bottom attractor is blind, soulless volition, which if given any beingness (awareness) is instantly evil in nature because it is the reverse of the aware beingness (which is basically good, as the old man said). They missed this one, and it ate them. Ron's eldest son Nibs, in a Penthouse interview, referred to something which he and his father called The Deep. They didn't invent the term; it is many, many decades old. That bottom attractor is the Deep. It is extraordinarily dangerous. Failure to spot it is part of what caused the destruction of the old church, and its takeover by bad men.

Ethics levels are the levels of volition on the tone scale, running from the top to zero, then the lower conditions from the bottom to zero.

The CDEI scale is the decay scale of any goal, such as an actual goal.

Quote Posted by cuitlahuac (here)
    Quote Posted by devplan (here)
    Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    Recommended, for the real story:

http://projectcamelot.org/dane_tops.html
    I've read the above interview and couldn't find any proof of Dane Tops statement:
    Quote ...and it’s absolutely a different subject, almost not recognizable, and the things that had the most power are so watered down that they’re ineffective.
    One of the ways to water down a subject is to turn a 70 page ethics book into a Mammoth 500 page ethics book.

In the case of taped lectures, the method is to delete things form them, like the statement of Hubbard that Scientology must not be the sole proprietor of mental knowledge or it would become a dictatorship, that part is deleted from current tapes, as I've been told.

Quote There is only one thing that could happen to Scientology, and that is to say that it would be buried. The remedy would be buried. If it ever went out of sight, this world’s done. All you’ve got to do is invalidate it and put it out of sight and hide it, and it’ll come up in the wrong place doing the wrong thing, and mankind will find itself a slave.

So anybody that knows the remedy of this subject, anybody that knows these techniques, is himself actually under a certain responsibility – that’s to make sure that he doesn’t remain a sole proprietor. That’s all it takes, just don’t remain a sole proprietor. Don’t ever think that a monopoly of this subject is a safe thing to have. It’s not safe. It’s not safe for man; it’s not safe for this universe.
    This universe has long been looking for new ways to make slaves. Well, we’ve got some new ways to make slaves here. Let’s see that none are made.
    - PDC-20 FORMATIVE STATE OF 5 6.12.52
    SCIENTOLOGY: DEFINITION OF LOGIC
    PDC 335
    Last edited by Ed Dawson; 20th July 2020 at 17:32.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ed Dawson For This Post:

Bill Ryan (20th July 2020), TomKat (28th January 2021)

5. Link to Post #143
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,328 times in 2,365 posts

Quote Posted by Ed Dawson (here)
    I haven't read the book on the left in the photo, cuitlahuac.
    I have read the book on the right and can tell you that:
    1. It is clear to my direct perception that Hubbard did not sit down and write it; staff compiled it.
    2. The book has zero understanding of what the ethics levels actually ARE, in the same manner that Scientology doesn't understand what the CDEI scale IS.
    3. Because Scientology failed to comprehend that the tone scale below zero was caused by a different attractor than the half above zero, and failed to perceive that lower attractor, then the subject was left unprotected from the forces of that lower attractor, which when they become conscious are evil in nature.

The attractor at the top is aware beingness. The attractor in the middle is the physical universe (zero is the tone of MEST). Both of these are known well in scientology. The bottom attractor is blind, soulless volition, which if given any beingness (awareness) is instantly evil in nature because it is the reverse of the aware beingness (which is basically good, as the old man said). They missed this one, and it ate them. Ron's eldest son Nibs, in a Penthouse interview, referred to something which he and his father called The Deep. They didn't invent the term; it is many, many decades old. That bottom attractor is the Deep. It is extraordinarily dangerous. Failure to spot it is part of what caused the destruction of the old church, and its takeover by bad men.

Ethics levels are the levels of volition on the tone scale, running from the top to zero, then the lower conditions from the bottom to zero.

The CDEI scale is the decay scale of any goal, such as an actual goal.

Quote Posted by cuitlahuac (here)
    Quote Posted by devplan (here)
    Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    Recommended, for the real story:

http://projectcamelot.org/dane_tops.html
    I've read the above interview and couldn't find any proof of Dane Tops statement:
    Quote ...and it’s absolutely a different subject, almost not recognizable, and the things that had the most power are so watered down that they’re ineffective.
    One of the ways to water down a subject is to turn a 70 page ethics book into a Mammoth 500 page ethics book.

In the case of taped lectures, the method is to delete things form them, like the statement of Hubbard that Scientology must not be the sole proprietor of mental knowledge or it would become a dictatorship, that part is deleted from current tapes, as I've been told.

Quote There is only one thing that could happen to Scientology, and that is to say that it would be buried. The remedy would be buried. If it ever went out of sight, this world’s done. All you’ve got to do is invalidate it and put it out of sight and hide it, and it’ll come up in the wrong place doing the wrong thing, and mankind will find itself a slave.

So anybody that knows the remedy of this subject, anybody that knows these techniques, is himself actually under a certain responsibility – that’s to make sure that he doesn’t remain a sole proprietor. That’s all it takes, just don’t remain a sole proprietor. Don’t ever think that a monopoly of this subject is a safe thing to have. It’s not safe. It’s not safe for man; it’s not safe for this universe.
    This universe has long been looking for new ways to make slaves. Well, we’ve got some new ways to make slaves here. Let’s see that none are made.
    - PDC-20 FORMATIVE STATE OF 5 6.12.52
    SCIENTOLOGY: DEFINITION OF LOGIC
    PDC 335
    Interesting take on the Tone Scale. I've always puzzled over the Minus scale. I rarely see it in action, except for Controlling Bodies, which is common in authority figures such as cops, security guards, teachers, government workers... I sometimes wonder if these "non-people" become people again when they go home?

I can't say I understand your take on the Expanded Tone Scale as regards a triangle. It sounds as if you've made the triangle the controlling element in your view of the universe?

6. Link to Post #144
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 124,906 times in 20,684 posts

• Scientology is a Cult?
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

7. The Following User Says Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Johnnycomelately (1st August 2022)

8. Link to Post #145
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 115,974 times in 20,621 posts

Upcoming show from Dark Journalist on Scientology which he said he may call "Hubbard in the Hot Zone".
    Mentioned starting at 3 hours, 35 minutes into his latest show at:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rqt4R5JSg7o
    Each breath a gift...

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Bill Ryan (9th October 2022), Harmony (10th October 2022)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 1 8