+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Quantum Leap - The MMS documentary

1. Link to Post #1
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,368 times in 300 posts

Default Quantum Leap - The MMS documentary

A new documentary is coming out about Miracle Mineral Supplement, or MMS. This has been the life's work of Jim Humble. He has history with Project Camelot, having done at least 2 interviews - links posted below. I'm not sure how to post a summary of MMS to do justice to it here, but suffice it to say that they've cured an impressive number of cases of everything from malaria to cancer with it.

Here's the website that has the trailer: http://www.QuantumLeap.is

Camelot interviews:

2. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Rex For This Post:

Alan (8th February 2016), Bill Ryan (4th February 2016), DeeMetrios (3rd March 2020), Inversion (20th May 2016), JRS (15th January 2016), rgray222 (5th February 2016), seko (4th February 2016), shadowstalker (4th February 2016), sheme (15th January 2016), stephaniejw75 (25th July 2016), Sunny-side-up (15th January 2016), Watching from Cyprus (4th February 2016), Wide-Eyed (14th January 2016)

3. Link to Post #2
    United States Avalon Member Wide-Eyed's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,017 times in 274 posts

Default Re: Quantum Leap - The MMS documentary

I have used and do use MMS for my arthritis and gout. It really works. It is tough to stomach but you do not need much and if you put a pinch or smaller of baking soda in solution it becomes odorless and somewhat tasteless. This does not constitute medical advise just my opinion based on personal experience.

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Wide-Eyed For This Post:

Bill Ryan (4th February 2016), seko (21st May 2016), shadowstalker (4th February 2016), sheme (15th January 2016), Sunny-side-up (15th January 2016), Watching from Cyprus (4th February 2016)

5. Link to Post #3
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

The movie has landed: http://www.quantumleap.is/watchmovie/

I haven't watched it so can't comment yet, but can't wait to!

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Rex For This Post:

Bill Ryan (4th February 2016), happyexpat (23rd March 2016), merecat (1st February 2016), Wide-Eyed (1st February 2016)

7. Link to Post #4
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

I watched it yesterday. You meet Kacper, the man behind the movie, and Mark Grenon. They tell their stories and the story of MMS. Kacper is emotional through out and can barely keep it together at times. His integrity is transparent.

Mark is a grounded common sense type of guy who lays it out so that anyone can understand.

The Red Cross "incident" tells it all.

IMHO everyone on PA should watch this.

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Rex For This Post:

Bill Ryan (4th February 2016), seko (4th February 2016), shadowstalker (4th February 2016), Watching from Cyprus (4th February 2016), witchy1 (5th February 2016)

9. Link to Post #5
    Denmark Avalon Member Watching from Cyprus's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,290 times in 293 posts

Great and thanks many many times. Lets get it out there.
    Love
    Peter
    Short Term memory infected/defect. Watching, feeling and recording since i recall. Recording for some one/thing else !
    I care about the earth, and despise greed.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Watching from Cyprus For This Post:

Bill Ryan (4th February 2016)

11. Link to Post #6
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,539 times in 32,788 posts

A direct download link is here: (548 Mb: click the link, and the download should start)

http://embed.wistia.com/deliveries/5...7a5388e8da.bin

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Watching from Cyprus (5th February 2016)

13. Link to Post #7
    Thanks

when I click link it says "server not found"

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Raven For This Post:

Watching from Cyprus (5th February 2016)

15. Link to Post #8
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

I watched the movie and think it will be helpful for those who are unfamiliar with MMS. The use of MMS is now pretty wide spread and is being used successfully for a wide variety of ailments. If there were real problems caused and cases to back it up you can believe they would be front and centre in a heart beat. I have personally seen what MMS can do, even for people the doctors have totally given up on. I have been around MMS since Jim Humble went public with it, I am much older now and still very healthy.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Rozzy For This Post:

happyexpat (23rd March 2016)

17. Link to Post #9
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

They didn't have time to make the proper trailer before releasing the movie, but they finally made one:

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Rex For This Post:

Bill Ryan (20th May 2016), Carmody (20th May 2016), ks4ever (25th May 2016)

19. Link to Post #10
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,316 times in 10,234 posts

Quote Posted by Wide-Eyed (here)
    I have used and do use MMS for my arthritis and gout. It really works. It is tough to stomach but you do not need much and if you put a pinch or smaller of baking soda in solution it becomes odorless and somewhat tasteless. This does not constitute medical advise just my opinion based on personal experience.
    pure cranberry juice, with no vitamin c added. That is the perfect mix fluid for MMS. The cranberry juice I use is sweetened with stevia. cranberry juice as the mix fluid means the MMS levels can get quite high before you even notice.
    Interdimensional Civil Servant

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

Bill Ryan (20th September 2022), Rex (21st May 2016), seko (21st May 2016), Wide-Eyed (20th May 2016)

21. Link to Post #11
    United States Avalon Member Seabreeze's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,293 times in 594 posts

I am sorry..I have not so good news about this supplement. If you have silver fillings (amalgam/mercury) it is dangerous to take. I know this for some years already.

For your information :

written by a toxicologist....
    Dr.med. Dr.med.habil. Max Daunderer

2012 MMS führt zur Hirnvergiftung mit Amalgam

MMS ist eine 28 %ige Lösung aus Natriumchlorit (NaClO2) in Wasser. Dieser Stoff ist ein Salz. Die Lösung ist leicht basisch, aber stabil. Zerfällt dieses Natriumchlorit, entsteht Kochsalz (NaCL) und Wasser, also zwei vollkommen unschädliche Stoffe.

Fügt man nun eine Säure hinzu, wird diese Lösung „aktiviert“, und es entsteht das Gas Chlordioxid (ClO2), das auch wahrnehmbar nach Chlor riecht. Hier entsteht der eingangs erwähnte, höchst wirkungsvolle Keimkiller Chloridoxid. Es tötet alle anaeroben Mikroben und Parasiten – greift aber seltsamerweise die nützlichen Laktobakterien in der Darmflora nicht an. Als Rückstand bleibt einfaches Kochsalz zurück.

Bei früherem Amalgam (Silverfillings) führt die energiefreisetzende Zersetzung zur Methylierung von Quecksilber und Zinn.

Beide hochgiftigen Metalle durchdringen dann die Blut-Hirnschranke und zerstören das menschliche Gehirn.

autom. translation in english...

2012 MMS leads to brain poisoning with amalgam (tooth silverfillings) .

MMS is a 28% solution of sodium chlorite (NaClO2) in water. This substance is a salt. The solution is slightly basic, but stable. If this sodium chlorite breaks down, sodium chloride (NaCL) and water are created, which are two completely harmless substances. If you add an acid, this solution is “activated” and the gas chlorine dioxide (ClO2) is created, which also smells noticeably of chlorine.

This is where the highly effective germicidal chloride oxide, mentioned at the beginning, is created.

It kills all anaerobic microbes and parasites - but strangely does not attack the beneficial lactobacteria in the intestinal flora. Simple table salt remains as a residue.

For earlier amalgam (tooth silverfillings/mercury), the energy-releasing decomposition for the methylation of mercury and tin.

Both highly toxic metals then penetrate the blood-brain barrier and destroy the human brain.

Please be careful what you allow to enter your body. Experimentals are not always the best.
    Last edited by Seabreeze; 1st March 2020 at 09:36.

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Seabreeze For This Post:

Baby Steps (1st March 2020), Bill Ryan (20th September 2022)

23. Link to Post #12
    UK Moderator/Librarian/Administrator Tintin's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 46,627 times in 5,415 posts

The documentary now here in the Avalon Library:

“If a man does not keep pace with [fall into line with] his companions, perhaps it is because he hears a different drummer. Let him step to the music which he hears, however measured or far away.” - Thoreau

24. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Tintin For This Post:

Bill Ryan (20th September 2022), Harmony (20th September 2022), norman (20th September 2022), Sue (Ayt) (20th September 2022), Yoda (20th September 2022)

25. Link to Post #13
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,093 times in 8,175 posts

Quote Posted by Tintin (here)

The documentary now here in the Avalon Library:

I'm NOT connected to this seller in the UK, but I've twice ordered from the seller and I'm happy with what I got. The price is creeping up though.

If you order from the seller, and leave feedback, be discreet. It's a water purifier, right ?

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/384611353916
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

Bill Ryan (20th September 2022), Tintin (20th September 2022)

+ Reply to Thread