+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1 6 7 LastLast

Thread: Evidence for Planet Nine in our solar system

1. Link to Post #101
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,711 times in 2,086 posts

Default Re: Evidence for Planet Nine in our solar system

So I was gone for the weekend but I kept thinking of your replys and my connect the dots so to speak over all these past years. So for Herve and Nick and whoever would like to chime in here are some of my questions or inquiries that I would like a opinion or explanation on . I read what you all wrote but here are my lingering thoughts........................................
    1) In regards to Zeta talk, I understand the disappointments or delays in what has been forth told, but lets say there is a council of worlds, lets say there is a delay in process of the earth shift ,such as those humming boxes on the shorelines around the continents and in the oceans to give us more time, and those were reported on many other sources other than the zeta platform. The boxes are to slow the plate shift supposedly.

2) Why did the state of Wyoming try and purchase a used aircraft carrier several years ago reported in Forbes ? Seems kind of strange but if there's a shift and water displacement over 2 years then it doesn't seem so crazy at all .

3) As for the planet X sightings all over the world and the trumpeting noises recorded all over the world, is there any merit to that at all? Hell I even have a picture here in my office taken several years ago by a friend who went to Alaska personally and yes there clearly are 2 suns in that photo. I understand astronomers are all over the world but what about my pic and the ones on Zeta from all over. Are they all fake?

4) Why did Russia build all the underground facilities and especially china build all those ghost cities off the coast lines that nobody lives in?

5) Then there is Edgar Casey prediction that Oklahoma would be the biggest sea-port in the US one day? He hasn't been wrong on much and there's a entire institute to him.

6) Then the uptick in quakes and its quite a bit on a 24 hour basis, and I'm speaking of over years not months?

7) Sinkholes, chem trails, where did Atlantis go ?

8) In regards to Pangaea, and all the continents being one, doesn't it seem plausible that we have a cycle of disruption of the planet that happens on a re-occurring basis maybe every 3600 years , even in the bible or the hieroglyphs on the ancient walls or the HOPI Indian history?

I'm only bringing up some of this because in the zeta newsletter every Friday there are back up stories from all other sources being reported on other than zeta and linked to with the explanations. And from a historical aspect of our ancestors . Along with all the crazy weather lately , then what is the explanation. I can tell you from my observation the sun isn't setting and rising in the same position or time lately and the flowers blooming are way out of wack from a timeline of summer. Things are changing , am I afraid, no, far from it, I embrace our future whatever is ahead of us. But there sure seems to me that there are alot more questions being generated these days than they are being answered. So what say you my Avalon family? Help me out a bit here!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to pyrangello For This Post:

regnak (9th August 2017)

3. Link to Post #102
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,573 times in 356 posts

After 2012 I do not believe

Evidence?
    Last edited by regnak; 8th August 2017 at 21:56.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to regnak For This Post:

pyrangello (9th August 2017)

5. Link to Post #103
    Thanks

I'm going to add more numbers as I remember them to my list
    9) remember 2 years ago there was going to be a nationwide emergency broadcast drill across all phones, radios, and tv's all at the same time. Per the zetas Prez Obama was going to disclose planet x . I remember reading about the drill on many other sources and then poof, it never happened and there was no explanation why it didn't happen or why it was such a big deal in the first place.

10) what about the purchase order issued buying the millions of MRE's , water and gas by the US govn't to be stored somewhere around the New Madrid zone? precautions or should there be a why attached to that comment?

11) In the movie 2012, in the very first few scenes, they show 3 planets almost in a line but they never explain or detail what those bodies are? They just show the sphere's- just food for thought.

I'll add more later, comments?
    Last edited by pyrangello; 12th August 2017 at 14:10.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to pyrangello For This Post:

regnak (15th August 2017)

7. Link to Post #104
    Thanks

12) So in today's headlines we have yet another collision of a navy ship by one big oil tanker, The USS Mc cain got slammed by another larger tanker , 10 navy personal missing (prayers) So my # 12 comment is how do huge navy ships with all their compass, radar, and electronic devices have a collision like this , you mean to tell me they can't detect this . Here's a list of the last 4 ships. 4 collisions by USN ships in 1 year, 2 days: 21 Aug: USS McCain 17 June: USS Fitzgerald 9 May: USS Lake Champlain 19 Aug 2016: USS Louisiana . And what about those commercial planes 2 years ago that landed at the wrong airport. ..................... So my question is this , how is this happening, is the earth on a wobble greater than what we know or is the magnetic field going whacked out? Or is there something else impacting this planet ?

8. Link to Post #105
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,517 times in 32,788 posts

Quote Posted by pyrangello (here)
    12) So in today's headlines we have yet another collision of a navy ship by one big oil tanker, The USS Mc cain got slammed by another larger tanker , 10 navy personal missing (prayers) So my # 12 comment is how do huge navy ships with all their compass, radar, and electronic devices have a collision like this , you mean to tell me they can't detect this . Here's a list of the last 4 ships. 4 collisions by USN ships in 1 year, 2 days: 21 Aug: USS McCain 17 June: USS Fitzgerald 9 May: USS Lake Champlain 19 Aug 2016: USS Louisiana . And what about those commercial planes 2 years ago that landed at the wrong airport. ..................... So my question is this , how is this happening, is the earth on a wobble greater than what we know or is the magnetic field going whacked out? Or is there something else impacting this planet ?
    Well, that's nothing at all to do with the Earth's magnetic field, or even any navigational equipment.

They could see the thing with their own eyes, 600 feet long, heading slowly towards them at 10 knots in a crowded shipping lane. The reports indicate 'poor seamanship'. (And, how. )

9. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

findingneo (22nd August 2017), Foxie Loxie (21st August 2017), pyrangello (21st August 2017), uzn (21st August 2017)

10. Link to Post #106
    Canada Avalon Member Ernie Nemeth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,599 times in 5,379 posts

When I was a kid we watched a lake tanker slowly smash into the riverbank. It happened so slow that the news picked it up while it was happening. It was surreal. I hear that just stopping takes many miles. It took days to get enough tug boats around the tanker to dislodge it. It was right at the mouth of Lake Huron, just near the Blue Water bridge to the states.

So, just because the collision might be ten miles away does not mean it can be avoided.

But, war ships are different than commercial ships...

11. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

avid (21st August 2017), findingneo (22nd August 2017), Foxie Loxie (21st August 2017), Hervé (21st August 2017), pyrangello (21st August 2017), uzn (21st August 2017)

12. Link to Post #107
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,168 times in 1,747 posts

Quote Posted by pyrangello (here)
    I would stongly suggest that these sailors should leave their hands off the drugs they transport.

And by the way, you know what Blue Avians and Nibiru have in common?
    They have never been seen.

The real deal is this one. This Planet will never ever even get close to us. This has nothing to do with Nibiru.

for more info on this Planet 9
    https://www.caltech.edu/news/caltech...h-planet-49523
    http://www.sciencemag.org/news/2016/...s-beyond-pluto

If you want a cool Story about a mysterious plant forget Nibiru.
    Try this one:
    Howard Phillips Lovecraft´s The Whisperer in Darkness
    http://www.hplovecraft.com/writings/...ction/wid.aspx
    Last edited by uzn; 21st August 2017 at 19:29.

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to uzn For This Post:

Ernie Nemeth (23rd August 2017), Foxie Loxie (21st August 2017), pyrangello (21st August 2017)

14. Link to Post #108
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,517 times in 32,788 posts

Quote Posted by Ernie Nemeth (here)

So, just because the collision might be ten miles away does not mean it can be avoided.
    Yes. The huge oil tanker might not to have been able to do anything at all. But the little destroyer should have been able to easily duck out of the way.

15. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

avid (21st August 2017), Ernie Nemeth (22nd August 2017), Foxie Loxie (21st August 2017), Hervé (21st August 2017), justntime2learn (5th November 2017), pyrangello (21st August 2017), uzn (21st August 2017)

16. Link to Post #109
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 95,891 times in 15,481 posts

... the reason tankers and trawlers (when trawling) have right of way in busy lanes due to their handicapped/limited abilities for maneuvering... learn that watching the Ramon Margalef surveying around El Hierro...

http://www.marinetraffic.com/en/ais/...ry:25.0/zoom:4
    Last edited by Hervé; 22nd August 2017 at 14:54.
    "La réalité est un rêve que l'on fait atterrir" San Antonio AKA F. Dard

Troll-hood motto: Never, ever, however, whatsoever, to anyone, a point concede.

17. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

avid (21st August 2017), Foxie Loxie (21st August 2017), pyrangello (21st August 2017)

18. Link to Post #110
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,632 times in 2,653 posts

El Hierro, such an exciting time, that was really good teamwork, and the pictures, we could have 'been there', well done to that great team, with scientific knowledge and good research. Keep up the great work.... 👌👍
    Sorry, back to topic.....
    Last edited by avid; 21st August 2017 at 19:47.
    The love you withhold is the pain that you carry
    and er..
    "Chariots of the Globs" (apols to Fat Freddy's Cat)

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to avid For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (21st August 2017), pyrangello (21st August 2017)

20. Link to Post #111
    United States Avalon Member Foxie Loxie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,639 times in 2,960 posts

uzn.....You had me laughing out loud with your Blue Avain & Nibiru comment!!

21. The Following User Says Thank You to Foxie Loxie For This Post:

pyrangello (21st August 2017)

22. Link to Post #112
    Thanks

Thanks to all the comments , I want you to punch holes in my theory or at least give it a navy uh, maybe not navy try. I was in the US air force 30 years ago so I'm a little partial. I do still have a hard time why these ships are colliding, and this means I could paddle up to the side with a canoe and board the ship without anybody noticing. Are all these ships on autopilot where everyone is sleeping at night? As for the planet niburi, I am getting educated which is basically what i am asking for , tell me I'm wrong and why, I do want to know. But i do want to know!

23. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to pyrangello For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (21st August 2017), tessie999 (23rd August 2017), uzn (22nd August 2017)

24. Link to Post #113
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,429 times in 21,488 posts

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    But the little destroyer should have been able to easily duck out of the way.
    ... should have ... if its electronics were performing normally ... without interference from, just saying, any next generation anti-electronics measures that the Chinese or Russians might have.
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

25. The Following User Says Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (21st August 2017)

26. Link to Post #114
    Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,611 times in 476 posts

Regarding the tanker crash, it does look like it get's tricky (to me), but sat nav and regularly updated charts make it easier. Not sure what happens if you can't see a land mass and your sat nav goes down, but here is a short explanation of how vessels navigate and take into consideration the wandering magnetic poles.

https://www.scientificamerican.com/a...hs-magnetic-p/

That is a good point about how long a vessel takes to slow down and change course to avoid another vessel. Where were the crashed vessels from? That should give a little indication of their seamanship standards.

27. The Following User Says Thank You to findingneo For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (22nd August 2017)

28. Link to Post #115
    Thanks

The military boats could have easily avoided the crash, if they wanted to.

even the big ones:

29. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to uzn For This Post:

Ernie Nemeth (22nd August 2017), findingneo (23rd August 2017), Foxie Loxie (22nd August 2017), justntime2learn (5th November 2017), pyrangello (23rd August 2017), ThePythonicCow (22nd August 2017)

30. Link to Post #116
    Thanks

After watching that video of how quick that ship turned around and the waves it created I am reevaluating my canoe approach.

31. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to pyrangello For This Post:

Ernie Nemeth (23rd August 2017), Foxie Loxie (23rd August 2017), tessie999 (23rd August 2017), uzn (23rd August 2017)

32. Link to Post #117
    Canada Avalon Member Ernie Nemeth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,599 times in 5,379 posts

Where did I just recently see the utube clip of the tsunami effect as a tanker goes by on the river? It does illustrate the massive size of these ships.

Couldn't find the one I saw the other day. I thought it was here on Avalon but I guess not.
    Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless — like water...Now water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend. Bruce Lee

Free will can only be as free as the mind that conceives it.

33. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (23rd August 2017), justntime2learn (5th November 2017), uzn (23rd August 2017)

34. Link to Post #118
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Ernie Nemeth (here)
    Where did I just recently see the utube clip of the tsunami effect as a tanker goes by on the river? It does illustrate the massive size of these ships.

Couldn't find the one I saw the other day. I thought it was here on Avalon but I guess not.
    posted in the "Surfing with Wind" Thread

35. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to uzn For This Post:

avid (26th August 2017), Ernie Nemeth (23rd August 2017), Foxie Loxie (23rd August 2017), justntime2learn (5th November 2017), pyrangello (25th August 2017)

36. Link to Post #119
    Thanks

Watched the freighters as a kid on the river between Canada and Michigan , forgot about the water displacement these big guys make. FYI they still haven't found the 10 sailors missing from the John Mc Cain. Prayers and condolences to their families!

37. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to pyrangello For This Post:

avid (26th August 2017), Ernie Nemeth (26th August 2017), Foxie Loxie (26th August 2017)

38. Link to Post #120
    Thanks

13) Major water receding again: Ocean mysteriously disappears in Brazil and anomalous tides in Chile (video)

http://strangesounds.org/2017/08/maj...zil-video.html

39. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to pyrangello For This Post:

avid (26th August 2017), Foxie Loxie (26th August 2017), uzn (26th August 2017)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1 6 7 LastLast