+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 15 FirstFirst 1 7 15 LastLast

Thread: Oregon Protest Leader Ammon Bundy arrested, LaVoy Finicum shot and killed

1. Link to Post #121
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,729 times in 1,343 posts

Default Re: Oregon Protest Leader Ammon Bundy arrested, LaVoy Finicum shot and killed

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to TrumanCash For This Post:

Harley (8th February 2016), Nasu (9th February 2016), qbeac (8th February 2016)

3. Link to Post #122
    Thanks

Default Re: Oregon Protest Leader Ammon Bundy arrested, LaVoy Finicum shot and killed

This is what the Malheur occupation has devolved to. Is David Fry just a loose cannon or a plant?

How A Digital Friendship Created An Unlikely Holdout
    Last edited by TrumanCash; 8th February 2016 at 19:04.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to TrumanCash For This Post:

Harley (8th February 2016), Nasu (9th February 2016), qbeac (8th February 2016)

5. Link to Post #123
    Moderator (on Sabbatical) Harley's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,345 times in 1,378 posts

DefendYourBase has started posting again.

They posted 10 short videos yesterday (07 Feb 2016). Here are a few.

------------------------------------------------
    Defend Your Base Patriots!
    Published on Feb 7, 2016
    This is a miracle! They cant shut my mouth till im dead! RIP Lavoy Finicum

When will we rise against the enemy?

Published on Feb 7, 2016
    RIP Lavoy! We found your bible brother!

Camp Finicum!

Published on Feb 7, 2016
    Lavoy is still with us!

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Harley For This Post:

Nasu (9th February 2016), qbeac (8th February 2016)

7. Link to Post #124
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,130 times in 289 posts

Hi everyone,

I don’t know if the following info is true or not, but in case it was true, it seems important and worth researching it in depth. I’ve read it in a comment posted in the video below.

Quote Tom Tapp. Feb-8-2016.
    BREAKING IT WAS JUST RELEASED THAT THE OREGON STATE POLICE WHO KILLED FINICUM WERE TRAINED BY THE ISRAELI MILITARY. THE OREGON POLICE COMMISSIONER TRAVELED TO ISRAEL FOR THE MILITARY TRAINING, and was later appointed in 2009 to the OLEC FBI POSITION BY MUELLER
    This is the video where the user Tom Tapp has posted that comment:

Quote Retracing Lavoy Finicum Last Ride in Harney County, Memorial Rebuilt in 1 day ! Bravo Von Muller
    (3:44 min) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qDp2THI8qM8
    ------------------------

And now I’d like to add a comment of my own, but I’ll divide it in 2 parts in order to avoid possible misunderstandings:

Part 1. I felt deeply sad when I learned LaVoy was murdered. I have a lot of respect and love for LaVoy. He was a good man, an excellent human being. I am glad I’ve met him (through the Internet). Also, based on all the evidence we now have (Victoria Sharp, Shawna Cox, drone footage, etc.), many of us believe he was murdered probably by mercenaries, professional thugs hired by the elite to kill. I think their assassins and bosses must be held accountable. I support 100 % the work LaVoy, Ammon Bundy and their group were-are doing to educate the masses about the huge corruption of the system (BLM land grabs, etc., etc.) I think the work started by LaVoy & Co. needs to be continued, and we all can help to do so, but we need to do it in a lawful and peaceful manner (no violence).

Part 2. However, having said that, I also think that what has happened to LaVoy in Jan-2016 has been happening around the world during the last few decades to millions of innocent people (just like LaVoy) in many other countries. And the assassins belong to the same general group: professional mercenaries and thugs hired by the elite to kill innocent persons.

For instance, those same types of thugs-mercenaries have been killing thousands of innocent people in Afghanistan, Irak, Lybia, etc. They go to any country, cause chaos, death, and destruction, and basically destroy it.

The international elite are the ones who are financing international terrorism.

The medical journal “The Lancet” said a few years ago that around 1 million people had been killed in the wars of Afghanistan and Irak.

That’s intolerable!

Now then, the bosses of those mercenaries are the international elite (illuminati & Co.) And the international elite are committing all these crimes with the indirect help of many uninformed and ignorant people in our different western countries (USA, Europe, Canada, Australia, etc.)

For example, when the Irak war started (based on a big lie: 911 = controlled demolition and inside job), many of our western governments and their main politicians (USA-George Bush, England-Tony Blair, Spain-Jose Maria Aznar, etc.) were in favour of going to war.

And many of the citizens of those countries supported those wars and those politicians, basically because of the ignorance of the general population of what’s really going in the world.

What I am trying to say is that all of us (all the people that didn’t know or that didn’t want to know how the world really works) have some part of the responsibility of what our corrupt governments are doing.

For whatever reason (lack of knowledge, indifference, selfishness, etc.), the fact is that many “good people” in our western countries keep voting for the corrupt politicians in our democratic elections. And those corrupt politicians are just the puppets (or minions) of the international elite (illuminati & Co.).

In other words, “we the people” (or many of us) in our western countries are, to a certain extent, guilty of the crimes our corrupt governments and politicians have being doing around the world, because they could not have done it without our indirect help (by us voting them.) All of us have been, in a certain indirect way, killing innocent “LaVoys” around the world (innocent persons, just like LaVoy).

That’s intolerable!

The American people are now experiencing in their own country (with the unjust murder of LaVoy by thugs-mercenaries hired by corrupt politicians hired by the elite) what millions of other people around the world have experienced in their own countries during decades.

What is the solution for this problem?

The solution is that people educate themselves, wake up, and stop supporting our corrupt governments (in the USA, Europe, Canada, Australia, etc.)

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to qbeac For This Post:

Harley (8th February 2016), Krist (9th February 2016), Nan (9th February 2016), Nasu (9th February 2016), StandingWave (9th February 2016), ThePythonicCow (9th February 2016)

9. Link to Post #125
    Thanks

Quote Posted by TrumanCash (here)
    This is what the Malheur occupation has devolved to. Is David Fry just a loose cannon or a plant?
    The situation has certainly devolved, that's for sure. But is he just a loose cannon or a plant, or is he just pissed off?

From what I understand:

- The FBI had offered them a deal that if they'd stop posting to social media they would provide them with a phone to communicate directly with the FBI, which they agreed to.

- The FBI then cut off (blocked) all of their personal phones and communications devices.

- The FBI then told them that they were going to file a new additional charge against them of Fortifying.

- Apparently, David Fry has now learned how to post videos with the FBI Provided phone.

There is a lot going on that doesn't seem to add up. One question that came to my mind here is Why didn't the FBI provide them with a Basic (Talk/Text Only) Phone with no camera? This would have made perfect sense to me.

However, we also have to remember that we're only getting one side of the story too, as the FBI aren't communicating with us whatsoever. And this fact may play directly to their advantage.

The "Authorities" can go in there any time they like, wipe them all out, and then tell any story they like and get away with it. I know this because they have done it many times in the past.

Because this is what Socio/Psychopaths do.

FBI throwing tantrums!

Published on Feb 7, 2016
    Called me a liar... They lied first. Took my first amendment right away. Free speech!

Sean and Sandy stand tall!

Published on Feb 7, 2016
    FBI are terrible at keeping the peace. Escalate the situation by adding more charges

Last edited by Harley; 8th February 2016 at 21:13.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Harley For This Post:

Nasu (9th February 2016), qbeac (11th February 2016)

11. Link to Post #126
    Thanks

Posted Today, Monday 08 Feb 2016

WTH Dahboo777?

Published on Feb 8, 2016
    Quit spreading lies man!

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Harley For This Post:

13. Link to Post #127
    Thanks

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Harley For This Post:

15. Link to Post #128
    Thanks

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to TrumanCash For This Post:

Harley (8th February 2016), Nan (9th February 2016), Nasu (9th February 2016), penn (9th February 2016), qbeac (11th February 2016)

17. Link to Post #129
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,110 times in 8,176 posts

Sorry, folks, I'm impotent with US issues, but I feel the scare.................

If the 60s taught us anything........................
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

18. The Following User Says Thank You to norman For This Post:

PurpleLama (9th February 2016)

19. Link to Post #130
    Thanks

New details surface of the police ambush in this interview with Shawna Cox by the Oregonian:

30 minutes of chaos: Witness details events of Finicum shooting
    Last edited by TrumanCash; 9th February 2016 at 17:05.

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to TrumanCash For This Post:

Harley (9th February 2016), qbeac (11th February 2016), Sierra (9th February 2016)

21. Link to Post #131
    Thanks

Shot in the head twice at close range, after he was already down?
    A Former Soldiers Message about LaVoy Finicum's Murder

Published on Feb 8, 2016
    False Flag Awareness Canada 1

As a Former Soldier and schooled in Policing, I am disgusted by this Obvious as hell Murder. They were forced into a kill zone. Sickening.

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Harley For This Post:

Nan (9th February 2016), qbeac (11th February 2016), Sierra (9th February 2016), TrumanCash (9th February 2016)

23. Link to Post #132
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

This is a must watch video. The summary of what it says, in my opinion, is this one:

United we stand; divided we fall.

Please, spread the word.

Quote AWAKE SHERIFFS STAND FOR THE CONSTITUTION, & AMERICANS ENERGIZED; MUST HEAR & CIRCULATE
    KafkaWinstonWorld
    (1:06 h.) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=68hDydjUBjU
    Quote February 9, 2016 by Starship Earth: The Big Picture
    Make this Viral! Awake Sheriffs Speak Out Against the Gov’t & Stand By The People [video]
    http://www.starshipearththebigpictur...-people-video/

This is astonishing! What an incredible turn of events, and show of force from the honest LEOs. These are mostly California sheriffs, but not all. There’s one from Oregon and an attorney, too, from Wyoming.

Imagine! They are stating that THEY serve THE PEOPLE! They are stating that Sheriffs took an oath to uphold the Constitution and serve the People and that we are all in danger and must ensure the federal government coordinates actions with them, and abides by the Constitution.

They speak of being asleep, of the shame brought on them by inappropriate actions, not fully understanding the oath they took, and so much more. I’m riveted and energized myself and I’m only 25 minutes in.

I suspect that the work of the National Liberty Alliance to educate all sheriffs, Governors, etc. as to their duties as a result of their oaths, and Sheriff Mack’s initiative to organize and cultivate Constitutional Sheriffs may have something to do with this.

California has been pushed to the limit on so many fronts recently, and their backs are to the wall.

We need to see a lot more of this in America. And I have a feeling we shall. Unify, and you can do anything!

The energies are supporting us all in this now. The time has come that honest people have to choose which side they are on—and if they are on the side of The People—and their own families—they have to look at things differently. It’s happening. They go into a lot of stuff here, folks, from land, to political leaders to the education system. They know what’s going on, and they’re having fun with it, too.

Share widely! ~ BP

AWAKE SHERIFFS STAND FOR THE CONSTITUTION, & AMERICANS ENERGIZED; MUST HEAR & CIRCULATE

Published on Feb 9, 2016

The Constitution is “non-negotiable.” United we stand; divided we fall. All Americans need to hear what these Sheriffs have to say. They speak for all of us, not just the residents of the counties they serve.

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to qbeac For This Post:

Harley (10th February 2016), TrumanCash (10th February 2016)

25. Link to Post #133
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,102 times in 20,640 posts

Dutchsinse wrote this message and youtube video about an hour ago on Facebook:
    "Listen up, regardless of how you feel about the Bundy's or Oregon..
    The BLM is taking land, to sell it off to OTHER COUNTRIES who have companies which mine the area, sell the minerals, then pay off everyone involved!!!!!
    This rancher from Harney county brings up URANIUM MINING from ‪#‎uraniumone‬ as a reason the BLM wants the land, and the fact these outside companies are paying large sums to the Clinton campaign.... most likely not just Clinton , but many more.
    Big corrupt money at stake while 'the government' is using the BLM to literally bully people off their land, then MINE the land via foreign companies!!!!!
    Wake up people, this is way wrong!"

Facebook will not allow that post to be shared as of this moment, so I copied and pasted it on FB and am sharing it here too, Once again, the Clintons are being implicated in some very shady dealings...

HARNEY COUNTY RANCHER
    Each breath a gift...

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

annacherie (11th February 2016), qbeac (11th February 2016)

27. Link to Post #134
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 93,628 times in 20,439 posts

Exclamation Re: Oregon Protest Leader Ammon Bundy arrested, LaVoy Finicum shot and killed

Happening right now - local news reports here in Washington state ...

FBI making its move on the Burns Oregon holdout protesters ?

Standby

Live Updates: Oregon Standoff Escalating
    Last edited by giovonni; 11th February 2016 at 02:54.

28. Link to Post #135
    Thanks

FBI Surrounds Occupiers at the Malheur National Wildlife Refuge

FBI - Oregon - 02/10/16 6:18 PM

At approximately 4:30 pm (Pacific) on Wednesday, February 10, 2016, one of the occupiers rode an ATV outside the barricades established by the militia at the Malheur National Wildlife Refuge. FBI Agents attempted to approach the driver, and he returned to the encampment at the refuge at a high rate of speed.

At this time, the FBI has moved to contain the remaining occupiers by placing agents at barricades both immediately ahead of and behind the area where the occupiers are camping. Negotiations between the occupiers and the FBI continue. No shots have been fired.

"It has never been the FBI's desire to engage these armed occupiers in any way other than through dialogue, and to that end, the FBI has negotiated with patience and restraint in an effort to resolve the situation peacefully. However, we reached a point where it became necessary to take action in a way that best ensured the safety of those on the refuge, the law enforcement officers who are on scene, and the people of Harney County who live and work in this area," said Greg Bretzing, Special Agent in Charge of the FBI in Oregon.

Wednesday marks day 40 of the occupation of the refuge.

Further updates will be released as appropriate.

###

Cliven Bundy Arrested

FBI - Oregon - 02/10/16 11:41 PM

Cliven Bundy was taken into federal custody on the evening of Wednesday, February 10, 2016, in Portland. Further information on the charges is expected to be available on Thursday morning. All media inquiries should be directed to the U.S. Attorney's Office in Las Vegas at (702) 388-6508.

29. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Harley For This Post:

Curiosity (11th February 2016), qbeac (11th February 2016)

30. Link to Post #136
    Thanks

* UNCONFIRMED *

Maureen Peltier

12:30 PM

ALERT: ALL 4 remaining at the refuge were moved in on and arrested.

https://www.facebook.com/10000456952...9/?pnref=story

-------------------------------------------------

* UPDATE: FALSE INFO! *
    Last edited by Harley; 11th February 2016 at 08:45.

31. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Harley For This Post:

32. Link to Post #137
    United States Avalon Member annacherie's Avatar
    Thanks

Though I haven't personally spoken with local Paiute tribe members and granted this article from MSM but interesting,as it shows what a tangled web we weave: http://www.oregonlive.com/oregon-sta...n_bundy_y.html

btw many locals here (Grant Cty) sympathetic to the message of the standoff do not condone the Malheur Wildlife Refuge building takeover.
    Last edited by annacherie; 11th February 2016 at 10:01.

33. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to annacherie For This Post:

34. Link to Post #138
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Charges against the murdering paid mercenaries who ambushed murdered LaVoy Finicum
    Gale Gregory
    (12 min) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vmQctkbwAIE
    Quote We Are Bringing Charges Against the Corporate Employees Responsible for the Execution Style Killing of Lavoy Finicum – Judge Anna Von Reitz
    Wednesday, January 27, 2016
    http://beforeitsnews.com/terrorism/2...z-2457238.html
    Exerpt: … let’s make it very clear that the members of the FBI are no longer public officers and have no “official duties”. They are commercial mercenaries acting under color of law at the behest of private, mostly foreign-owned banks, including the IMF, and dirty politicians.

Just so everyone is clear here— the UN Corporation was set up in France several years before the United Nations was chartered. The UN Corporation chartered the IMF, also in France. The IMF then chartered the UNITED STATES, which set up franchises for itself called the STATE OF OREGON and the STATE OF WISCONSIN and so on, and set up shop here in the business of providing “essential governmental services”.

Since when did ambush, murder, false arrest, kidnapping and misrepresentation of our political status become a “service” that we are paying for?

The facts of the matter are these: these “agencies” are nothing but private subcontractors of the UNITED STATES, INC. and its STATE OF OREGON franchise— foreign commercial mercenaries acting under color of law on our soil, wearing uniforms and flashing badges and pretending to be part of our lawful government when they are not. The FBI is a private security force hired and maintained for the purpose of racketeering under color of law in this country.

It is always the same. Banks behind the scenes hire some of us to kill and defraud others of us and these “agents” commit these horrible crimes, because they are ignorant dumb brutes, trained from birth to take orders without question. Just like the Nazis.
    Just like the British at Amritsar. Just like the First Order troopers in the newest version of Star Wars.

Always, we Americans seem to buy both ends of the stick, abused both coming and going. If we shoot, we shoot ourselves, because it is Americans who are being hired to do this dirty work for the British Crown and the French Government and the bankers in back of it all........etc., etc., etc.

All the bank officials and administrative officers including the members of the American Bar Association who have contributed to and preserved this system of violent fraud must be arrested and punished as befits their crimes as murderers and thieves. The offending banks must be liquidated and their assets returned to the people they have harmed and their heirs.

Anna Maria Riezinger

(See contact data at link above)
    ----------------------------

UPDATE:

Quote Posted by annacherie (here)
    btw many locals here (Grant Cty) sympathetic to the message of the standoff do not condone the Malheur Wildlife Refuge building takeover.
    Hi annacherie, in my opinion, your sentence could be completed with these three other sentences:

[we] do not condone the Malheur Wildlife Refuge building takeover….

1) And we do not condone either the US government takeover by the corrupt international elite (aka: illuminati & Co.)

2) And we do not condone either the main western countries (Europe, Canada, Australia, etc.) takeover by the corrupt international elite (aka: illuminati & Co.)

3) And we do not condone either the main institutions of power in the world (Judicial system, Legal system, Banking system, Monetary system, Political system, IMF, World Bank, UN, WHO, etc., etc., etc.) takeover by the corrupt international elite (aka: illuminati & Co.)

Btw, when you think about it, the takeover of the Wildlife Refuge is like a small joke (almost nothing at all) in comparison with the takeover of the main power structures in the world by the international corrupt elite (aka illuminati & Co.)
    Last edited by qbeac; 11th February 2016 at 15:09.

35. The Following User Says Thank You to qbeac For This Post:

annacherie (11th February 2016)

36. Link to Post #139
    United States Avalon Member annacherie's Avatar
    Thanks

Hi annacherie, in my opinion, your sentence could be completed with these three other sentences:

[we] do not condone the Malheur Wildlife Refuge building takeover….

1) And we do not condone either the US government takeover by the corrupt international elite (aka: illuminati & Co.)

2) And we do not condone either the main western countries (Europe, Canada, Australia, etc.) takeover by the corrupt international elite (aka: illuminati & Co.)

3) And we do not condone either the main institutions of power in the world (Judicial system, Legal system, Banking system, Monetary system, Political system, IMF, World Bank, UN, WHO, etc., etc., etc.) takeover by the corrupt international elite (aka: illuminati & Co.)

Btw, when you think about it, the takeover of the Wildlife Refuge is like a small joke (almost nothing at all) in comparison with the takeover of the main power structures in the world by the international corrupt elite (aka illuminati & Co.)[/QUOTE]

yes, hello qbeac,

I read with sadness some of the opposition to t h e opposition stance (as they take an all out position-one they feel iss more enlightened) claiming " if you aren't for us than you are against us" when their argument is for peace (whilst they justify the cold blooded murder of Lavoy.....amongst the biggest challenges we face is so many are woefully uninformed, and ,well it seems balance is found when everyone stays humble. For the big picture I find this article with prayer at the bottom relevant :

"In a day and age where moderation is shunned politically, where moderation has become a dirty word, and perhaps for good reasons, the word “moderate” so commonly refers to willful ignorance or persistence in things that no longer work or that don’t serve the common good, this spring’s Jupiter/Saturn transit will naturally bring up for us questions about what progressive or expansive humility looks and feels like. How do we carry a radical vision of the future with a humble spirit? I have a feeling we will all be learning more about this in the months to come."

http://realitysandwich.com/319562/ju...-spring-ahead/

Having said all this I have seen some substantive argument interpreting the intent of the constitution that supports national wildlife refuges under federal jurisdiction. Also, when I hear tones of self-righteousness their source loses credibility.....
    Last edited by annacherie; 11th February 2016 at 17:33.

37. The Following User Says Thank You to annacherie For This Post:

qbeac (11th February 2016)

38. Link to Post #140
    Thanks

LIVE feed from Malheur refuge: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=616S8t9tek4

Surrender of last four occupiers happening now (9:00 am) Conversation with occupiers leading up to actual surrender. The woman's voice is Michele Fiore, Billy Graham's son and others. Stream started at 8:00 am.

9:50 am -- Oh, Oh. David is not coming out.
    Last edited by TrumanCash; 11th February 2016 at 17:54.

39. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TrumanCash For This Post:

annacherie (11th February 2016), qbeac (11th February 2016)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 15 FirstFirst 1 7 15 LastLast