+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst 1 10

Thread: The sheer volume of concrete and steel that simply vanished on 9/11

1. Link to Post #181
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,971 times in 1,706 posts

Default Re: The sheer volume of concrete and steel that simply vanished on 9/11

Quote Posted by jaybee (here)

Thanks.... I will definitely check that out when I have the head space to get into it...

The difference between 'nuclear bomb' and 'nuclear device' is noted...

A few years ago I spent a lot of time going through the YouTube videos of nuclear explosions to see if I could spot any UFOs in the vicinity... .... looking frame by frame by tapping on the pause button...

On one of them at one point a beam of light passed through the mushroom cloud - through the hottest part that was glowing red.... after I mentioned it on another forum and posted the video with a still... it disappeared and I think many of those videos carefully omit anything like that - - just throwing that out - I don't know what that beam of light was or how it could fit in with 9/11 but I can imagine there might be a connection... ???
    You definitely need to have the head space and open mind to get into Pommer.
    After taking in a few of his early videos I was certainly drawn into his ideas/theories but
    had quite a few questions about what he was proposing.

I started to have a private correspondence with him and he cleared up all of the questions I had.
    I don't rely on Pommer for all of my nuclear conclusions but his current theory as to what kind
    of nuclear device was used makes a lot of sense given what we saw occurring on 9/11, in particular
    the smoke clouds emerging at the base of the towers prior to demolition as well as the significant
    video interference from radiation before the towers came down.

I don't know about light beams/UFO's associated with nukes, that's beyond my nuke research at the moment
    and Pommer doesn't mention them in his research.

But speaking about light beams...
    I do think the light beams striking WTC1/2 a split second before each plane hit the towers is very significant.

2. Link to Post #182
    UK Unsubscribed
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,097 times in 205 posts

Quote Posted by winstonsmith (here)
    "The nuclear devices were situated in the basement levels of the towers and directed upwards through the towers."

Think about this for one minute.
    How does one achieve this without damaging the basement (B6) foundation and slab?
    How does one effect a rise of a damage wave without any damage visible at the lower 90 levels?

Makes no sense.
    The Nuke idea is just flat out impossible ... We saw many thousands of tonnes turn to dust ..No radiation interaction does this , that is not the way neutrons or any other radiation effect matter.

Any theory has to explain ALL the evidence ... Themate was used , evidence of residue in dust samples , metal coulomb cut at 45 degs. .. This started the collapse , then after 3 secs the disintegration beam from a cloaked UFO ...

They had to get it falling first , otherwise it would have disintegrated just as it stood there .. melted away to dust without falling ...Some people might have found that suspicious !

Then the question ...Why dustify it at all? Thermate would have brought the towers down buy itself ...Yes but there would have been a mountain of steel coulombs hundreds of them all cut at the tell tale 45Deg angle .. would have taken months to remove and hundreds of workmen would have seen them ... they were dustified to destroy the evidence. ( divine providence allowed at least one to survive )
    Thermate explains smoke seen at base of towers before collapse .
    (Thermate is Thermite +Sulphur...more effective)
    Last edited by oz93666; 18th July 2021 at 06:39.

3. Link to Post #183
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by oz93666 (here)
    Quote Posted by winstonsmith (here)
    "The nuclear devices were situated in the basement levels of the towers and directed upwards through the towers."

Think about this for one minute.
    How does one achieve this without damaging the basement (B6) foundation and slab?
    How does one effect a rise of a damage wave without any damage visible at the lower 90 levels?

Makes no sense.
    The Nuke idea is just flat out impossible ... We saw many thousands of tonnes turn to dust ..No radiation interaction does this , that is not the way neutrons or any other radiation effect matter.
    Pommer is not saying radiation turned the columns to dust. By saying so, it shows that you have not done your homework on Pommer.
    Please check out his videos and spend at least a few hours to learn what he is saying.

Quote Any theory has to explain ALL the evidence ... Themate was used , evidence of residue in dust samples , metal coulomb cut at 45 degs. .. This started the collapse ,
    Pommer's theory DOES explain all the evidence.
    Yes he believes thermate/thermite was used (so do I). It had a specific use to prep the buildings for the nukes.

Quote then after 3 secs the disintegration beam from a cloaked UFO ...
    That is total speculation with zero evidence.
    The beauty of Pommer's theory is that we have tons of evidence for it.

Quote Then the question ...Why dustify it at all? Thermate would have brought the towers down buy itself ...Yes but there would have been a mountain of steel coulombs hundreds of them all cut at the tell tale 45Deg angle .. would have taken months to remove and hundreds of workmen would have seen them ... they were dustified to destroy the evidence. ( divine providence allowed at least one to survive )
    It was dustified because it was the most efficient way to destroy the buildings and leave neighboring buildings intact.

Quote Thermate explains smoke seen at base of towers before collapse .
    No thermate wouldn't explain the smoke. Did you see smoke on the side of the building when metal was pouring out shortly before demolition?

4. Link to Post #184
    UK Unsubscribed
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,097 times in 205 posts

[QUOTE=DaveToo;1440858]
    Pommer is not saying radiation turned the columns to dust. By saying so, it shows that you have not done your homework on Pommer.
    Please check out his videos and spend at least a few hours to learn what he is saying.
    [QUOTE]

It's your job in this debate to explain what did turn steel to dust , not refer me to videos ... no known radiation . or "shock wave " can do this .

5. Link to Post #185
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

[QUOTE=oz93666;1440919][QUOTE=DaveToo;1440858]
    It's your job in this debate to explain what did turn steel to dust , not refer me to videos ... no known radiation . or "shock wave " can do this .
    I don't have any job here.

If you are interested in finding out about Pommer's theories it's best to get it straight from the 'horse's mouth' so to speak, from Pommer himself.

As I said, he will explain/answer all the questions you have about this.

6. Link to Post #186
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 125,681 times in 20,823 posts

• Dustification | Episode 3, IRREFUTABLE: Classified Free-Energy Technology Revealed to the World
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

7. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Alecs (22nd March 2023), Ernie Nemeth (21st March 2023), Ewan (21st March 2023), mountain_jim (22nd March 2023), Orph (21st March 2023)

8. Link to Post #187
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,308 times in 5,717 posts

Judy Wood coined dustification I think. She hs been really clear that conventional means don't account for the anomalies.

9. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

Alecs (22nd March 2023), Ewan (21st March 2023), ExomatrixTV (22nd March 2023), mountain_jim (22nd March 2023), Orph (21st March 2023), PlasmaVortex (9th July 2023)

10. Link to Post #188
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,308 times in 5,717 posts

The rearview hindsight is interesting. Directed energy weapons? We are close to free energy?

Source: https://www.rumble.com/video/v2usd1k/?pub=mpxgj

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

mountain_jim (9th July 2023), PlasmaVortex (9th July 2023)

12. Link to Post #189
    UK Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Judy wood blew me away when i learned about the bathtub at the base of the towers that was the game changer for me, if it did break even slightly well you can probably guess what happens to New York, therefore it was like almost surgical in its precision. Whats interesting is that weather radar can now pick up flying ant colonies so imagine that resonance tolerance weaponised.

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to PlasmaVortex For This Post:

Delight (9th July 2023), thepainterdoug (9th July 2023)

14. Link to Post #190
    Aaland Avalon Member Blastolabs's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,352 times in 432 posts

This video is made by a physicist who, before 9/11, was working on the same type of technology that was used to vaporize the twin towers.

It is fairly high level but also extremely in depth, worth watching for sure. Explains in detailed the Judy Wood information from the perspective of two physicists.

The video also explains how Richard Gage, the guy who came up with the "controlled demolition" narrative was a key player in the cover up of cold fusion in the late 1980's. So this Richard Gage covered up cold fusion after the famous experiments in the 1980's and covered up cold fusion as the cause of 9/11.

Last edited by Blastolabs; 9th July 2023 at 18:18.

15. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Blastolabs For This Post:

Ewan (10th July 2023), PlasmaVortex (9th July 2023), shaberon (10th July 2023), Vangelo (10th July 2023)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst 1 10