+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst 1 10 12 LastLast

Thread: Crimewave rising from European Influx of Muslim Immigration

1. Link to Post #181
    United States Avalon Member Calz's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 69,379 times in 10,490 posts

Default Re: 16-Year-old German Girl Pleads for Help From the Influx of Muslim Immigration (BANNED by FACEBOOK)

Quote Posted by mahalall (here)

They can't go to a rugby match or cricket match because those white westerners get drunk-throw beer bottles at each other-the women are half naked and sexual acts at these events are regular seen.
    Huh ... never did see any value in rugby ... perhaps that explains it???

On a more serious note ... what can we do in a positive manner to help???

I think Europe opened it's borders in all sincerity out of compassion for the west bombardment and war mongering of the middle east.

I should qualify that by saying European population ... the leaders are embedded in the globalist agenda and know full well of the intent ... but I digress.

I think Europe didn't expect those from many other parts of the world than those actually effected by war would come.

That's the deal ... what can be done???

Supposedly there is some sort of deal in place to send the migrants back to Turkey and then actually vet them to determine their identity, home and need.

Any news of that from those over there ... or is that nonsense???
    Last edited by Calz; 11th March 2016 at 22:26.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Calz For This Post:

Althena (7th April 2016), Debra (12th March 2016), Iloveyou (12th March 2016), Shannon (7th April 2016)

3. Link to Post #182
    Argentina Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,523 times in 661 posts

Default Re: 16-Year-old German Girl Pleads for Help From the Influx of Muslim Immigration (BANNED by FACEBOOK)

10% of the population in the Arab country of the United Arab Emerites is Emerati. That makes 90% of the population refugees (albeit economic) the local population have to endure the sight of drunken white men fighting each other outside bars (Irish &#128521 They can't go to a rugby match or cricket match because those white westerners get drunk-throw beer bottles at each other-the women are half naked and sexual acts at these events are regular seen.

Living in the Middle East I see the worst of western culture attempting to impose its self.

We all have cultural baggage issues. With patience and tolerance we are learning to live together.
    And us living in the Western Americas and EU see the worst of your culture imposing themselves unto us..

4. Link to Post #183
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,548 times in 931 posts

Quote Posted by Iloveyou (here)
    The (abominable, but single) case of the rape of a 72 year old woman by an immigrant is widely discussed (oh, there's been another case of a man from Macedonia, who harassed a number of women)
    Would you mind linking to the macedonian case?

As per the missing children - you should ask why a group come as family on the Greek-Macedonian border, yet only men arrive in the camps over at Germany and France for instance. So, not just children, but women disappear in the thin air as well. But the male migrants don't pull red alarms, and suspiciously, nobody is asking them the obvious questions either. Even though some minor media have reported on this oddity a few times.

5. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to OnyxKnight For This Post:

Althena (7th April 2016), BMJ (8th April 2016), Calz (8th April 2016), Debra (8th April 2016), Ewan (7th April 2016), Iloveyou (8th April 2016), Shannon (7th April 2016), TeXaR (8th April 2016)

6. Link to Post #184
    Argentina Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by OnyxKnight (here)
    The (abominable, but single) case of the rape of a 72 year old woman by an immigrant is widely discussed (oh, there's been another case of a man from Macedonia, who harassed a number of women)

As per the missing children - you should ask why a group come as family on the Greek-Macedonian border, yet only men arrive in the camps over at Germany and France for instance. So, not just children, but women disappear in the thin air as well. But the male migrants don't pull red alarms, and suspiciously, nobody is asking them the obvious questions either. Even though some minor media have reported on this oddity a few times.
    The million dollar question Onyx...

7. Link to Post #185
    Thanks
    Thanked 456,557 times in 32,726 posts

10% of the population in the Arab country of the United Arab Emerites is Emerati. That makes 90% of the population refugees (albeit economic) the local population have to endure the sight of drunken white men fighting each other outside bars (Irish &#128521 They can't go to a rugby match or cricket match because those white westerners get drunk-throw beer bottles at each other-the women are half naked and sexual acts at these events are regular seen.

Living in the Middle East I see the worst of western culture attempting to impose its self.

We all have cultural baggage issues. With patience and tolerance we are learning to live together.
    Yes. Look no further than McDonalds. Mongolia held out for a long time (the last country to give in!), but now there's a McDonalds in Inner Mongolia, too.

I've spent a bit of time in the UAE — mainly Dubai and Fujairah — and most of the economic migrants now come from India and Pakistan. But you're 100% right about the tiny proportion of native Emeratis: almost everyone there is an economic migrant, including large numbers of Americans and Europeans, who are ONLY there for the high, tax-free income.

There's barely any such thing in the UAE as 'local culture', and almost everything is imported. That's mostly a basically American way of life, including every one of its values.

This really is what it looks like in Dubai...

... and, apart from the harbor area, one has to go way out in the desert to spot anything traditional at all.

It's true that western values, whatever we think of them, have colonized the planet. Fly to any major city in the world: Moscow, Buenos Aires, Shanghai, Tehran, Mumbai, Ulan Bator, Reykjavik. Not only will your hotel room be almost identical wherever you are, but what's on TV will be the same as well.

This itself is controversial and sensitive, but some of what's happening that's reported on this thread, at the very deepest (and maybe even unconscious) level, may be a visceral, angry reaction against the American takeover of the world. I don't like it, either.

Having said that, of course many of the current events are either orchestrated, permitted, or encouraged... again in the interests of American (or, at least, NWO) hegemony. Almost everyone is being used in some way, even if very few people are aware of it.

8. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Agape (9th April 2016), Althena (8th April 2016), Atlas (3rd June 2016), avid (8th April 2016), Billy (28th April 2016), BMJ (8th April 2016), Calz (8th April 2016), Carmody (8th April 2016), Chip (8th April 2016), Dennis Leahy (8th April 2016), fourty-two (8th April 2016), hohoemi (8th April 2016), Iloveyou (8th April 2016), Limor Wolf (8th April 2016), Shannon (8th April 2016), Sophocles (8th April 2016), TeXaR (8th April 2016), Wind (8th April 2016)

9. Link to Post #186
    Europe Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,386 times in 1,223 posts

Quote Posted by OnyxKnight (here)
    Here it is (German and English), it's just a sidenote to illustrate that these reported cases are isolated criminal incidents, imo - not "a wave of sexual violence flooding Europe". I was criticizing the media hype that serves only to distract from the real threat.

http://derstandard.at/2000030660775/...r-festgenommen

http://www.thelocal.at/20160210/vien...l-sex-attacker

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Iloveyou For This Post:

Althena (8th April 2016), Calz (8th April 2016), OnyxKnight (8th April 2016)

11. Link to Post #187
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,548 times in 931 posts

Here it is (German and English), it's just a sidenote to illustrate that these reported cases are isolated criminal incidents, imo - not "a wave of sexual violence flooding Europe". I was criticizing the media hype that serves only to distract from the real threat.

http://derstandard.at/2000030660775/...r-festgenommen

http://www.thelocal.at/20160210/vien...l-sex-attacker
    I had to check for authenticity. EU countries have made some notorious false claims via the media about our country, especially during the peak heat of the migrant crisis while the flow was immense. I thought if this was just another stab at us, among many. Thanks for sharing.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to OnyxKnight For This Post:

Althena (8th April 2016), Calz (8th April 2016), Iloveyou (8th April 2016)

13. Link to Post #188
    Canada Avalon Member Ernie Nemeth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,592 times in 5,379 posts

These sort of threads make me angry and after reading pages of it, I get sad. We are all over the place. It proves how well they have conditioned us all. We don't understand, often, how we begin an argument on one level and then cross over and argue the other side on another level. This is not logical, it is how logic is circumvented.

Of course legitimate immigrants have a right to find safe harbor. But only morally, not ethically. Ethics involve politics, morals are the source of right and wrong doing. Ethically, the immigration problem was caused by the very nations now inundated by these refugees. Morally, the bombing of these immigrants' homeland was irresponsible. Ethically it was a necessity as seen by our own leaders (whether right or wrong is irrelevant - is the moral side of the question).

Once in the welcoming nation, morally, the immigrants have a responsibility to blend in and assume the codes, laws and customs of their adoptive country. Ethically they have the right to protest their plight, peacefully. Morally we have the duty to address their concerns. Ethically we have already decided, as evidenced by our bombing of their nations.

Careful how you interpose the two.

Morally, I am aghast at the reprehensible acts of violence my world has visited on these innocents. Ethically, I sit in silence at my part in that violence. It is my world that causes these atrocities and so it is my soul that takes the hit, morally. Ethically and morally, I should be out in the streets, insisting that my views be heard and acknowledged and dealt with. Ethically and morally I should reject everything this society has to offer until such time as ethics and morality meet and make peace. This division of ethics and morality is disintegrating the fabric of our society as more and more, our sensibilities are pulled in opposing directions. Ethics is supposed to follow morals, not the other way around for the sake of convenience or to push one's own agenda regardless.

14. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

Althena (9th April 2016), Calz (8th April 2016), Ewan (8th April 2016), gnostic9 (9th April 2016), OnyxKnight (8th April 2016), Shannon (8th April 2016), Zampano (10th April 2016)

15. Link to Post #189
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,844 times in 2,378 posts

Quote Posted by Ernie Nemeth (here)
    These sort of threads make me angry and after reading pages of it, I get sad. We are all over the place. It proves how well they have conditioned us all. We don't understand, often, how we begin an argument on one level and then cross over and argue the other side on another level. This is not logical, it is how logic is circumvented.

Of course legitimate immigrants have a right to find safe harbor. But only morally, not ethically. Ethics involve politics, morals are the source of right and wrong doing. Ethically, the immigration problem was caused by the very nations now inundated by these refugees. Morally, the bombing of these immigrants' homeland was irresponsible. Ethically it was a necessity as seen by our own leaders (whether right or wrong is irrelevant - is the moral side of the question).

Once in the welcoming nation, morally, the immigrants have a responsibility to blend in and assume the codes, laws and customs of their adoptive country. Ethically they have the right to protest their plight, peacefully. Morally we have the duty to address their concerns. Ethically we have already decided, as evidenced by our bombing of their nations.

Careful how you interpose the two.

Morally, I am aghast at the reprehensible acts of violence my world has visited on these innocents. Ethically, I sit in silence at my part in that violence. It is my world that causes these atrocities and so it is my soul that takes the hit, morally. Ethically and morally, I should be out in the streets, insisting that my views be heard and acknowledged and dealt with. Ethically and morally I should reject everything this society has to offer until such time as ethics and morality meet and make peace. This division of ethics and morality is disintegrating the fabric of our society as more and more, our sensibilities are pulled in opposing directions. Ethics is supposed to follow morals, not the other way around for the sake of convenience or to push one's own agenda regardless.
    If I may be so bold.

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ewan For This Post:

Althena (9th April 2016), Calz (8th April 2016), gnostic9 (9th April 2016)

17. Link to Post #190
    Argentina Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Default ‘All He Could Say Was Sex Sex Sex’ : Wave Of Refugee Sex Attacks Hits Austria

http://www.infowars.com/all-he-could...-hits-austria/

The crimewave is seeing a sharp rise in the far-right in Austria in protest of mass immigration.

In the latest shocking incident a 27-year-old woman was allegedly assaulted while waiting at a bus station in the village of Grinzing on the outskirts of the capital Vienna.

She said: “He was Arabic looking and had a cord around his waist instead of a belt.

“All he could say was ‘sex, sex, sex’ and then he pulled out a condom from his trouser pocket.”

The attack comes just days after Norbert Hofer, candidate of the anti-migrant Freedom Party (FPO), took pole position in the presidential elections.

The results were a strong sign of the discontent surrounding the escalating migrant crisis, paving the way for the disruption of the two-party government system, which has ruled the country since 1945.

The woman said as she tried to run away the attacker chased after her with his trousers down and she only managed to escape when she reached a police station.

In a second incident a 19-year-old girl was followed into a toilet where she was assaulted by a man who she described as a "foreigner".

Vienna's Deputy Mayor from the FPO said: "It cannot go on like this and there needs to be an immediate stop to allowing refugees into the country, and extradition of anybody involved in crime.

“The security of people in Austria has to have priority."

On Monday, a 17-year-old asylum seeker from Afghanistan allegedly dragged a 20-year-old Austrian student off the streets in Styria in broad daylight and tried to force her onto the ground to have sex with her.

The young man who was a regular at a local fitness studio and described as extremely strong had apparently followed the young woman as she walked home.

The young woman’s chilling screams alerted passers-by, who chased the teenager away.

The attacker was later arrested and after being questioned was released on bail.

It has also emerged there was an alleged brutal sex attack in the Prater funfair in the centre of Vienna, where a 21-year-old student was attacked by three asylum seekers aged between 16 and 17.

According to police they followed the woman into a toilet, where one of them pinned her down while the other two raped and beat her.

After the victim raised the alarm, 100 police officers were drafted in and the trio were arrested.

Meanwhile, a group of North African asylum seekers have been accused of sexually assaulting a young woman in the middle of a busy train station in Salzburg on Friday.

When an Austrian stepped in to help, they reportedly beat him up.

And in another shocking incident, Austrian police arrested an asylum seeker from Afghanistan who allegedly pounced on a teenage girl on the train.

The 19-year-old girl was travelling between Wels and Grieskirchen when the refugee, who claims to be 17, sat down next to her and tried to speak to her.

But within minutes, he had allegedly moved to trying to kiss her, causing her to scream for help.

The screams were believed to be so loud that they alerted the train driver, who intervened to stop the attack and raised the alarm with police.

The migrant crisis has divided the country and, in a major U-turn, the government, who initially backed German chancellor Angela Merkel’s open-door policy, shut Austria’s borders.

Hofer, who has run an anti-immigrant and anti-Europe campaign will now go head-to-head with environmentalist and pro-refugee Alexander van der Bellen on May 22 for the president post, which is largely a ceremonial role.

http://www.infowars.com/all-he-could...-hits-austria/

18. Link to Post #191
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,293 times in 353 posts

Default Re: ‘All He Could Say Was Sex Sex Sex’ : Wave Of Refugee Sex Attacks Hits Austria

An answer or statement is never easy in this refugee conflict in Austria-but you get an overview.

I am living close to Vienna in "Traiskirchen", where the big Asylum Seeker Camp is. First they are coming to Traiskirchen, the refugee status gets checked and then they are separated and brought into new smaller cities/towns/communities. Or somebody gets refused (can take up to 2 years!!!) and sent back to their original country or from wherever they departed.

Our government handled the responsibility to a paid Swiss firm-ORS http://www.orsservice.at/
    That is a money making company-during the extreme refugee crisis last year, they even managed to make 1 Million euros from that Asylum Camp.
    People were living under plastic tarps and some hearted people brought them food and cloth, because they were overwhelmed by the situation. Actually, they knew what was coming, but didnt prepare themselves (on purpose). Lots of NGOs and volunteers are still doing their job there

Of course, this brought the right wing kandidate (Norbert Hofer, who was just a guy in the party-nearly no recongnition nationwide) to the top.

Terrible incidents happened before as well. But most of crime and atrocoties (as you read at inforwars) are coming from other countries. Not really from Syria, Irak, Afghanistan, Iran. I checked it from the crime statistics from 2015.

So we try to integrate them...
    We are also doing a project here, where young refugees can learn a job. Cooking, carpenting, stitching & needling, gardening, language classes.
    You know, I have only met people who are willing to help and I also know from social workers, that some of them are traumatized and just would lay in bed the whole day.

I see it as a challenge, since we are one people, doesnt matter where you are from. And well, without challenge-life would be boring ;-)

19. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Zampano For This Post:

Althena (28th April 2016), DNA (28th April 2016), Iloveyou (28th April 2016), transiten (30th May 2016)

20. Link to Post #192
    Argentina Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Default Re: ‘All He Could Say Was Sex Sex Sex’ : Wave Of Refugee Sex Attacks Hits Austria

I really hope all those good deeds make a difference in their way of thinking Zampano, but I doubt it. They're too set in their ways.

Viel Glück für ihr Land.

21. Link to Post #193
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,293 times in 353 posts

In the last months/years/process, I have tried to figure out, what I can do best.
    Cooking, talking to people and of course, gardening and growing food.
    I do not expect that good deeds are paid off-I am happy with what I am doing.

Quote Viel Glück für ihr Land.
    Danke, aber my land has no boundaries.

Could be naive, what I am saying, but I and many other friends and acquaintances are not really trusting anymore the political establishment and so we do our own projects.
    With the help of local people and the excitement-everything is possible.

22. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Zampano For This Post:

Althena (28th April 2016), DNA (28th April 2016), Iloveyou (28th April 2016), Lifebringer (28th April 2016), transiten (30th May 2016)

23. Link to Post #194
    Europe Avalon Member
    Thanks

Thank you, Althena, for pointing out those incidents. It's easy to overlook the symptoms when one is occupied with desperately trying to get an even slightly more accurate picture of the underlying causes. For the women concerned and their families of course this is anything but 'symptoms'.

There's a serious problem and it should be adressed in a realistic and rational way. I'm still thinking: „Throw them all out“ doesn't seem like that.

„Norbert Hofer, of the rightwing Freedom party (FPÖ), defied pollsters’ predictions to beat theGreen party’s Alexander Van der Bellen into second place, gaining 36% of the vote. The two candidates will go head to head in a run-off ballot on 22 May.
    While the presidential post is mainly a ceremonial role, Hofer has threatened to make use of a right to dissolve parliament before the 2018 elections, warning other candidates in a TV debate that “you will be surprised by what can be done [by a president]”.

http://www.theguardian.com/world/201...-norbert-hofer

Just a few, not very well-ordered snapshots:

According to an opinion survey (by telephone, 4 days before the election) 30% voted for Hofer because he is youthful and dynamic, 27% voted for him because he is sympathic and likeable, for 19% he's the most suitable canditate (for what reason ever) and 14% because of his asylum policy. People are probably lying about their motives when asked personally, but rather not when asked on the phone.

Van der Bellen holds the first place in five regional capitals (including the three largest cities), Hofer won four smaller capitals, but got the overwhelming majority in rural aereas. The higher the level of education , the less votes for Hofer.

Imo it is a shame that the majority of people in Austria don't know history / have not learned anything from history and are about to repeat their worst nightmare. They're still and have always been crying for a leader, a strongman, a Führer. Just now the Führer's have learnt to show a friendly face, a youthful and likeable mask, the perfect sons-in-law.

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Iloveyou For This Post:

Althena (28th April 2016), Zampano (29th April 2016)

25. Link to Post #195
    Thanks

I am a native Austrian and lived abroad in various countries, even Syria. I want to point out that we in Europe wouldn´t have much of a problem with all these economic and political migrants if they were not Muslims.

Muslims are not willing and - because of their mental prison that is called Islam - not able to integrate. Islam is a faschistic system, not a religion, but a collection of rules that demand total submission unless one is willing to risk one´s life. Today like in alle previous centuries they want to turn the countries where they live into Islamic countries, they do not respect other religions as equal, nor women as equal to men. Mentally they live in the Middle Ages, no matter what they want to make you believe. In Islam it is allowed and accepted, to betray those who are not Muslim, to lie to Non-Believers, to break promises made to them
    Plus the migrants dream of milk and honey in the Promised Land (=Europe), expecting and demanding housing, medical care, food, money from the governments, schooling for their children as if it was our duty to supply them with all that free of charge and free of any obligation from their side. But they forget that no one ever invited them and that there are already people living in the countries they chose to migrate to in masses, people who work hard and spent years of their lives to become well trained and who are unwilling to accept a slow but consequent Islamisation of their continent that they pay for with their sourly earned money (we tax payer are the ones who pay for all the things the migrants get, not the governments, never forget that). The uprising of the right-wing parties all over Europe also has to do with the unability of the political elites to understand their populations fears and anger, and their wide spread desinterest in anything but their own power and well paid positions. (Which doesn´t mean the rightwing parties are better, but their populism reaches the masses and promises help, a strong hand, protection, ...)

The majority of the migrants are not war refugees, but strong healthy young men from countries as far away as Afghanistan or Somalia, Bangladesh, ... If I was a refugee, I would flee to an country nearby and not across half the globe! I would certainly not leave my wife and children in that dangerous country I have to run away from. Those people have been pouring in to Europe for years now, saying we are war refugees, whereas most of them are but econmic migrants. What would have happened to all the European countries after WW1 and WW2 if all young men had fled to the US, Australia, ... instead of staying at home and working hard to rebuild their countries? And all these angry young unsatisfied men now are here and want jobs that they will not get because they have no qualifications, many can´t even read or write, they want sex and will not get it because they are migrants and since they disrespect women they already take women and even boys as they like, ... just wait for summer when they will see all those "naked" girls and boys in the swimming pools. In Moslem countries none of them would be allowed to enter without the company of a female but here they can and will. We are going to see a big increase in rape, just wait.
    Personally I have Moslem friends, but no matter how good our relation is, I know that I will never be - in their eyes - equal to the worst beggar if he is a Moslem.

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to delaware For This Post:

Althena (28th April 2016), genevieve (23rd March 2018), Zampano (29th April 2016)

27. Link to Post #196
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,346 times in 21,472 posts

Default Re: Crimewave rising from European Influx of Muslim Immigration

I merged two related threads:
    • 16-Year-old German Girl Pleads for Help From the Influx of Muslim Immigration (BANNED by FACEBOOK)
    • All He Could Say Was Sex Sex Sex’ : Wave Of Refugee Sex Attacks Hits Austria
    into a single thread, with the new combined thread title of:
    • Crimewave rising from European Influx of Muslim Immigration
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Althena (28th April 2016), Billy (28th April 2016)

29. Link to Post #197
    Argentina Unsubscribed
    Thanks

What delaware describes is exactly what I hear from friends in the EU. There's no sugar coating it, the people of Europe are worried and fed up

30. Link to Post #198
    Europe Avalon Member
    Thanks

Contradicting opinions clashing irreconcilably ?

If it's correct that a fake counterpart exists to everything that is real, that a system, a machinery of fake counterparts is manufactured and operated (I deliberately use technical terms) by the darkest forces (Archons), and if it's possible to apply that on anything that exists in 3D (and beyond) plane, no matter if on a small or a larger scale – then that must also be true regarding the threat of Islamic expansionism.

There's a REAL threat (mass immigration initiated and used as a tool to create chaos, in people's minds, too) versus a FAKE warmongering, deceptive propaganda (which makes people ignore / deny anything, or otherwise lash out on Islam / Muslims in general. Parts of the real and the fake version are intermingled and mixed up – and what one perceives as REAL / FAKE depends on the perspective. Very tricky. Not sure where I find myself in this.

It seems to be consensus that Europe is facing a huge problem regarding Muslim immigration, and the direction where this is heading must change. Let's not forget to look at the driving force behind these orchestrated events. It's a strange experience to ceaselessly get pelted (on the net) with the most simplistic, one-dimensional and manipulating interpretations of historical and current events. I'm no Islam expert nor an expert on anything, but I can smell from a distance that things are seriously amiss here.

Here are two examples from within the alternative media presenting two apparently incompatible positions – or is it just a question of the viewpoint . .

Islam is similar to a self-replicating supercomputer virus. It is a hydra-headed monster, designed by its creators to be an unstoppable formula for global conquest. It’s almost impossible to eradicate, because it has no central brain or control center. Islam is like a starfish: when you cut off a limb, another grows to replace it. The names of the Muslim leaders, and the names of their Islamic groups, are transitory and ultimately unimportant. Osama Bin Laden and Al Qaeda are succeeded by Al-Baghdadi and the Islamic State, but they will all pass from the scene and be replaced by others. While Muslim leaders and regimes have come and gone, Islam itself has remained steadfastly at war with the non-Muslim world for 1,400 years.

A meaningful or permanent reformation of Islam is impossible, because a new generation of fanatics, wielding the unexpurgated Koran and Hadith as their weapons, will always declare the reformists to be apostates and murder them. In Islam, the fanatics who are holding the unalterable Koran in one hand and a sword in the other always stand ready to seize complete power and exterminate their enemies.

This latent danger breeds fear and causes nearly all non-Muslims to be carefully circumspect in their dealings with Muslims, lest they lose their heads at a later date. This intentionally fostered fear of Islam is used as a cudgel against those who would otherwise resist its domination. The immutable Koran is the constant fountainhead of bloody Islamic conquest. Radical Islam is the pure Islam, the Koranic Islam, the real Islam.“ (Matt Bracken)

full article: https://westernrifleshooters.wordpre...ean-offensive/

„The Mass Migration to Europe is being orchestrated by forces using Muslims as pawns in a grander geopolitical game.“

„Even Segments of the Alternative Media Falling For the Islamophobia Propaganda Trap.“

„Yes, the Koran does contain a lot of passages advocating war against infidels (non-believers) (109 verses according to this source), as well as verses promoting peace. It’s a mixed bag of contradictions, just like the Bible. If you’re didn’t know, the Bible has plenty of verses promoting genocide, sexism, homophobia, slavery, racism and anti-semitism – plenty of ammunition for any misguided “holy crusader” to seize upon to justify whatever harebrained scheme he or she might have to steal, kill and destroy.“ (Makia Freeman)

full article: http://freedom-articles.toolsforfree...rnative-media/

(including a telling but not at all funny, short video)

Contradicting opinions clashing irreconcilably ? Who or what has manufactured that situation . .
    Last edited by Iloveyou; 2nd May 2016 at 17:38.

31. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Iloveyou For This Post:

Althena (4th May 2016), Zampano (2nd May 2016)

32. Link to Post #199
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,166 times in 3,979 posts

Isn't it the goal for any proselytizing religion to sweep the world under its fold?

Particularly with Islam, the creed has been told me: We're not perfect, but our religion is.

33. The Following User Says Thank You to shaberon For This Post:

Althena (4th May 2016)

34. Link to Post #200
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 115,973 times in 20,621 posts

Dr. Sircus doesn't pull any punches in his article "Islamic Rape Epidemic"

here:
    http://drsircus.com/world-news/islam...0e92-10646942:

Quote There is a rape epidemic in Europe — and it is linked directly to the influx of Muslim migrants who are not compatible with Western culture especially when it comes to their attitudes towards women, young girls and sex. Nevertheless, European politicians and American mainstream media are refusing to acknowledge the obvious for reasons of political correctness. Islamic migrants are waging a real jihad on women in Europe – and government officials are collaborating.

This is a story about rape, massive amounts of sexual assaults, mutilation of feminine genitals and it is all beginning to tear Europe apart. Most people who have never experienced this kind of violence do not pay it much attention. It is a hard subject.

Despite the clear evidence that the immigration and refugee policies of the West are leading to a rise in sexual violence, pathetic politicians continue to bury their heads in the sand while repeating platitudes about being "compassionate" and "generous."

Governments are increasingly making themselves into hated institutions and the most disgusting things European governments are doing gets their women raped. In the new Europe, Europeans matter far less than migrants do, and for that, most present European politicians should be forced into permanent retirement or worse. For many years, in Sweden, for example, it has been possible to cover up the rapes, partly because the Swedish media chose to call the perpetrators “youth gangs,” and never mention that they were usually immigrants from Muslim countries.

It was recently reported that 100 percent of rapes in Oslo, Norway were perpetrated by non-European migrants, with nine out of 10 of the targets being European women. Denmark’s rates are also alarming, with a majority of sexual assaults committed by Middle-Eastern migrants. And Sweden is the rape capital of Europe, with 77 percent of rapes in the country committed by the two-percent Muslim population. The rape epidemic in Scandinavia has gotten so bad that some blonde women are dying their hair black and only going out in groups in order to avoid being targeted by Muslim men.

Sexual violence in Germany has skyrocketed since Angela Merkel allowed more than one million mostly male migrants from Africa, Asia and the Middle East into the country. The crimes are being downplayed by the authorities, apparently to avoid fueling anti-immigration sentiments. "The moment they [male migrants] see a young woman wearing a skirt or any type of loose clothing, they believe they have a free pass." — Restaurant owner at a mall in Kiel.

Rape destroys part of a victim’s soul; it brands them with a type of suffering that even a lifetime of working on it does not totally cure. So this topic is deadly serious meaning one really has to study up on the issues and all the information that is coming to us from all points of the compass.

In dealing with Islamic Rape, we also have to realize that not all rape is sexual. We can rape the land and we can rape others cultures and we can also rape laws as many Muslim women do when they rape their daughters, rape which involves the actual mutilation of the girls genitals. I never hear of the anti-abortion crowd crying about these young girls.

The barbaric practice of Female Genital Mutilation (FGM), sometimes referred to euphemistically as Female Genital Cutting (FGC) or Female Circumcision is prohibited by law in the U. S. and many Western countries. However, British girls undergo horror of genital mutilation despite tough laws and the police do nothing about it.

In a policy shift that smacks of appeasement, the American Academy of Pediatrics suggested that American doctors should be given permission to perform a ceremonial pinprick on girls from Muslim culture in order to keep their families from imposing full "circumcision" clitorectomies.

The U.S. Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) is putting out blatantly false and misleading information about the relationship of FGM to Islam. FGM has emerged as a major problem in Europe due to mass immigration. The European Parliament estimates that 500,000 girls and women in the European Union are living with FGM, and every year another 180,000 girls in Europe are at risk of being "cut."

It is not only Muslim Men

The United States Justice Department reports that one in three Native women is raped over her lifetime, while other sources report that many Native women are too demoralized to report rape. Perhaps this is because federal prosecutors decline to prosecute 67 percent of sexual abuse cases, according to the Government Accountability Office. More than 80 percent of sex crimes on reservations are committed by non-Indian men, who are immune from prosecution by tribal courts. The world is loaded with sexual barbarians and sexual fundamentalism that stems from religious teachings shows us clearly the dark side of humanity; and why our destiny as a race is darkening.
    Muslim migrants in Germany rape Russian child for 30 hours then are “massacred” by angry Russians in reprisal. 400 angry locals, who happen to be Russian immigrants in Germany, took the law into their own hands recently after a 13-year-old Russian schoolgirl was gang-raped by Muslim refugees in a vicious 30-hour ordeal. Knowing the German police would do absolutely nothing to bring the Muslim rapists to justice, the angry locals apparently put the rapists to death. (LD) Germany denied the rape but not the 30-hour abduction and the Russian government complained bitterly.

A conflict of this scale has never happened before in Germany since the beginning of the mass migration of refugees into the country. The abuse of women by migrants in Cologne and multiple cases of rape have angered the local population. The policy of non-intervention by the police and attempts to gloss over the crimes committed by refugees has forced people to protect their families.

Germany, Sweden and other European countries are facing growing public unrest amid a wave of reports of sexual assaults since the Cologne attacks. Cologne is every day’: Europe’s rape epidemic is well in progress and options are limited in terms of ending the rape of white women and girls. Authorities across the country have been accused of downplaying the true extent of the problem by suppressing information about migrant-related crimes.

Supreme Danger to Women

http://pbs.twimg.com/media/CbbCinFUUAEB61Q.jpg
    This is a long hard look at what is happening to Western women. Each one of us that rejects and attacks the feminine is already on the road to psychosis, a place where a great many Muslims men and woman already are. Love is something we can find for each other and for the children, and it does not start with cutting girls clitorises off, nor rape and making slaves out of women.

A popular right-wing Polish newsweekly, wSieci or "The Network," published this deeply provocative magazine cover. It shows a young blonde woman, garbed loosely in the flag of the European Union, being groped by three men. Only the six swarthy arms and hands of the assailants are in view, but the message is clear and barely needs the brutal cover line: "The Islamic rape of Europe."

According to the Daily Mail, the Polish magazine said it was focusing on "what the media and the Brussels elite are hiding from the citizens of Europe." An editorial in its pages, entitled "Hell Europe," inveighed against a culture of "tolerance and political correctness" that supposedly led to the grim scenes on New Year’s Eve in the German city of Cologne and other northern European town centers.

A live map created by a German activist group tracks police reports of alleged rapes (purple) and attacks on children (red) supposedly committed by migrants across the region.

The rape epidemic has also reached Austria. The brutal gang rape of a woman by three Afghan asylum seekers in central Vienna on April 22 has shocked the Austrian public and drawn attention to a spike in migrant-related rapes, sexual assaults and other crimes across the country. However, the guardians of Austrian multiculturalism are silencing those who dare to link spiraling crime to Muslim mass migration.

According to data compiled by the Austrian Interior Ministry, nearly one out of three asylum seekers in Vienna was accused of committing crimes in 2015. North African gangs fighting for control over drug trafficking were responsible for roughly half of the 15,828 violent crimes — rapes, robberies, stabbings and assaults — reported in the city during 2015.

Take a trip to Sweden some day and see the gang rapes happening there in broad daylight. The brutalities and dehumanization experienced by Jews in Nazi Germany is what is being experienced by not only Christians, Jews, Buddists, Hindus but also by other Muslims for passionate Muslims have been bringing pain to the world (especially to women) for the last 1400 years. Women in Muslim countries have few rights. A man may rape a woman, and if she seeks legal action, she must have four male witnesses to back up her story, or she could be executed for “adultery.” Death sentences are ordered for anyone leaving Islam, criticizing Islam, insulting Islam, insulting Muhammad, criticizing the Quran.

All western countries may be well advised to look at Sweden for a terrifying glimpse of the future. “Sweden began opening its doors to Muslim immigrants in the 1970s. Today it pays a high price for having done so. The group suffering the severest consequences of such an open door policy has been Swedish women,” according to The Daily Caller.

“As Muslim men immigrated to Sweden, they brought with them an Islamic culture sanctioning rape. It is a culture bad enough inherently in the treatment of its own women. Under sharia, Muslim women serve little more purpose beyond catering to their husbands’ sexual demands. A non-submissive wife runs the risk of being raped by her husband.”

“But under sharia, this rape culture also impacts upon Swedish women as they are “infidels” and, as such, are — according to Allah’s teachings — sanctioned targets for rape by Muslim men. Such an Islamic belief system has born witness to a drastic increase in rapes in Sweden — more than a thousand fold — since first opening its doors to Muslim immigration.

Women in Sweden are faced with a new reality when they show up for a swim at any number of public pools. “Young male asylum seekers have turned Sweden’s public swimming pools into ordeals of rape and sexual assault,” Carlqvist writes. “More and more Swedes are now avoiding the pools all together.”

“Swedish politicians seem convinced that some education on ‘equality’ will change the ways of men, who, since childhood, have been taught that it is the responsibility of women not to arouse them – and therefore the woman’s fault if the man feels like raping her,” observed Carlqvist in her latest article.

In 1975, before Sweden began experimenting with a multicultural immigration strategy, it was one of the safest countries in the world. Sweden and Denmark now have the highest rates of sexual assault in the European Union, according to a study by the European Agency for Fundamental Rights. The findings were based on data from 2012 that was published in 2014.

Yet pathetically sick governments in Finland has promoted public-service advertisements running on TV instructing women in the Scandinavian country on how to fend off a rapist. But rather than pull out a handgun or even pepper spray, the women of Finland are taught to confront their attackers with bare hands and a purse. Sweden’s government is also wretched blaming its own people and culture for the sexual attacks.

American Women Beware

A growing number of drivers working for Uber, Lyft and similar taxi services have been accused of sexually assaulting female passengers. And many of them have Muslim names. Two Uber drivers – Hassan Ibrahim, 48, and Salim Salem, 47 – were charged last week in connection with sexual assaults against female college students at Michigan State University, the Detroit Free Press reported. The two men are accused of using their Uber driver jobs to prey upon college students.

The story just gets Uglier

The raping and assaulting of German women and children by migrants and refugees — German police often refer to them by using politically correct euphemisms such as "southerners" (Südländer), men with "dark skin" (dunkelhäutig, dunklere Gesichtsfarbe, dunklem Hauttyp) or a combination of the two: "southern skin color" (südländische Hautfarbe) — continues apace. If you see the long list of sexual assaults for just the first two months of this year perhaps you will be convinced that keep rapists in one’s own home or one’s home country is not such a good idea.

We do not hear anything from Pope Francis that Paedophilia and rape are rife and accepted within Islam. You only want to go to these links if you want to be totally disgusted reading about the slime of the earth, which of course no religion has a monopoly on. The savage exploitation of girls and young women is, unfortunately, a cross-cultural phenomenon, but only in Islamic law does it carry divine sanction.

The Christian Science Monitor said Sunni Arab militants in northern Iraq are hunting down and killing large numbers of minority Yazidis, acts that amount to genocide. Yazidis are considered by Sunni militants to be infidels who deserve extermination. However the women have been abducted and taken into slavery.

The seizure of Infidel girls and their use as sex slaves is sanctioned in the Qur’an. According to Islamic law, Muslim men can take “captives of the right hand” (Qur’an 4:3, 4:24, 33:50). The rape of captive women is sanctioned in Islamic tradition. “When a child or a woman is taken captive, they become slaves by the fact of capture, and the woman’s previous marriage is immediately annulled.” (Umdat al-Salik O9.13)

Under Islamic law, rape can only be proven if the rapist confesses or if there are four male witnesses. Women who allege rape without the benefit of the act having been witnessed by four men (who presumably develop a conscience afterwards) are actually confessing to having sex. If they or the accused happens to be married, then it is considered to be adultery and they can be stoned to death for that.

Rape of Muslim women is against Islamic law – although the rape of non-Muslim women is not, if they are ‘captured in battle’ or bought as slaves. Even the rape of a Muslim woman is almost impossible to prove under strict Islamic law (Sharia). If the man claims that the act was consensual sex, there is very little that the woman can do to refute this. Islam places the burden of avoiding sexual encounters of any sort on the woman.

Since it is incredibly unlikely that a child molester will violate his victim in front of "four trustworthy men", Islamic law amounts to a free pass for sexual predators. Not difficult to conclude that Islam is the religion of sexual perversion, a pornographic religion that leads humanity away from love just like pornography is thought to often do. It is not alone in this. Sexual fundamentalism is a part of every major world religion.

Kathie Hopkins writes, “Sitting there on my sofa, listening to women say there is no such thing as rape within Muslim marriage, my pelvic floor is in spasm in disgust. 39% of British Muslims – men and women – say a woman should always obey her husband. Extend this thinking a little further and you end up with a women in utter subservience, hidden from the world, shrouded in a burqa. For many this submission undoubtedly extends to a good beating. From there it’s only a short sandal-footed shuffle into Sharia Law where women’s evidence is worth half of that of a man’s, and only two in three British Muslims think stoning a woman to death for being raped is wrong. UK Muslims can be as sexist and violent as they choose.”

Conclusion

John Wright writes, “I was castigated for calling Islam a barbaric religion. I am confident than even a cursory examination of the Quran will convince an open-minded reader that the religion of Mohammed calls for the violent conversion, extermination, or reduction to Dhimmitude of the unbeliever, and that no parable telling the faithful to love their enemies or turn the other cheek when struck is present. Islam does not become a civilized religion, and Islamic nations do not become safe neighbors, merely because we put the word “barbarian” in sneer quotes. Let me remind you what barbarism is: “… noticing her baby, they pulled him out of her arms and, in a Herodian display of evil cut off her breasts. She survived but had to suffer watching her child die a slow agonizing death with no sustenance.” At his moment in history, Islam, in one interpretation is the fountainhead of bloodshed, a grave threat to civilization.” However, western societies themselves are hardly civilized with psychopathic monsters sitting at the top lording over and raping just about everyone beneath.

Yet we read that the UN high commissioner for refugees says the migrant crisis is now a global phenomenon and that simply turning them away "won’t work". Filippo Grandi told the BBC that more nations had to help the "few countries" shouldering the burden, by increasing both funding and resettlement. Mr Grandi was speaking to the BBC during a day of special live coverage examining how an age of unprecedented mobility is shaping our world. Later, the UN refugee agency’s special envoy, Angelina Jolie-Pitt, delivered a keynote speech, in which she warned about the "fear of uncontrolled migration" and how it has "given space, and a false air of legitimacy, to those who promote a politics of fear and separation".

Angelina urged the international community to respond to Europe’s worst refugee crisis since World War II with generosity and not the "politics of fear saying there was a "duty that falls on all of us" to help those fleeing their homes, warning the alternative was "chaos". Interesting she did not mention that the chaos is already here and that it was fundamentally caused by American and European actions. Also interesting that she makes no mention of the rapes but that is understandable with her being an envoy for the United Nations.

It is very important to remember what Dr. James W. Prescott contends. “The greatest threat to world peace comes from those nations that have the most depriving environments for their children and that are most repressive of sexual affection and female sexuality.” Islam fits the bill as the most repressive and that will never change. Prescott continues, “Deprivation of physical sensory pleasure is the principal root cause of violence.” When we look at the common practice of female genital mutilation we can see how Muslim culture and religion reigns supreme in this regard.
    Each breath a gift...

35. The Following User Says Thank You to onawah For This Post:

ulli (30th May 2016)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst 1 10 12 LastLast