+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst 1 9 12 LastLast

Thread: Crimewave rising from European Influx of Muslim Immigration

1. Link to Post #161
    Europe Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,386 times in 1,223 posts

Default Re: 16-Year-old German Girl Pleads for Help From the Influx of Muslim Immigration (BANNED by FACEBOOK)

Quote Posted by bsbray (here)
    . . and people from Islamic nations are really the world's foremost champions of women's rights? Just wondering if this is what you believe.
    No, bsbray, of course I don't believe such

I wrote to a friend recently:

"The increased numbers of rapes ( f. e. in Sweden) - I can't help it, I think the numbers have raised but the main part is propaganda (not to play down the number of factual incidents). Need more research on that. Rape has always been a means of war (thinking of the Balkan War in the 90s), it has very little to do with sexuality, but all with demonstration of power + contempt as well as humiliation. In that case the male sexual organ is misused as a weapon.

Could it be that the (probably) false reports and exaggerated numbers of rapes, provided on FB, YT and in certain journals (not the numbers of rapes that actually happened) - are implemented as a kind of virtual weapon? And people react with anger and hatred and panic.

In Vienna I personally haven't experienced or heard anything about harassment or sexual assaults from people I know or I've talked to, except the few (!) New Years Eve reports and the few isolated cases that have been discussed in the media. I've not been at the borders + train stations, when the influx was the highest - and I've personally never been in a center for asylum seekers or a village next to it. For sure there are many problems on an everyday level, on a local level. But the war that is going on is (not exclusively, but also) a virtual one and criminal gangs as well as disoriented, misled individuals are recruited, instructed and utilised. It's bad beyond words, but is that a 'refugee crisis' ?"

We have at least one other member from Austria , I'm very much interested in his opinion.
    Last edited by Iloveyou; 6th March 2016 at 20:24.

2. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Iloveyou For This Post:

Althena (7th March 2016), Bill Ryan (6th March 2016), Calz (6th March 2016), Debra (12th March 2016), Ewan (9th March 2016), hohoemi (8th April 2016), Shannon (7th March 2016), sunpaw (12th March 2016), Zampano (9th March 2016)

3. Link to Post #162
    Argentina Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,523 times in 661 posts

Default Re: 16-Year-old German Girl Pleads for Help From the Influx of Muslim Immigration (BANNED by FACEBOOK)

I think this informative video is very enlightening to the say the least. Remember that history tends to repeat itself.

4. Link to Post #163
    Thanks
    Thanked 456,558 times in 32,726 posts

Quote Posted by Althena (here)
    I think this informative video is very enlightening
    Be careful you're not picking and choosing your historical evidence to try to convict (or damn) the culture you've put in the dock.

The most imperialistic regime in recent times is the US, with Britain (and other European countries such as Spain, Portugal and France) preceding it. And if we go back further, we have Rome... and also China.

It might be wisest to stick to accurate reports of current events. Or else you may start to look xenophobic — whether you actually are or not.

5. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Althena (7th March 2016), Atlas (3rd June 2016), Baby Steps (3rd June 2016), Billy (28th April 2016), Calz (6th March 2016), Curt (6th March 2016), Debra (12th March 2016), Ewan (9th March 2016), Iloveyou (11th March 2016), mahalall (11th March 2016), seko (7th March 2016), Shadowself (6th March 2016), Shannon (7th March 2016), Sierra (6th March 2016), sunpaw (9th March 2016)

6. Link to Post #164
    Argentina Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    I think this informative video is very enlightening
    Be careful you're not picking and choosing your historical evidence to try to convict (or damn) the culture you've put in the dock.

The most imperialistic regime in recent times is the US, with Britain (and other European countries such as Spain, Portugal and France) preceding it. And if we go back further, we have Rome... and also China.

It might be wisest to stick to accurate reports of current events. Or else you may start to look xenophobic — whether you actually are or not.
    Sorry Bill, I'm just a simple Christian, but history is history. I will stick to actual reports of current events in the future. Cheers.

P.S. The countries you mention have always been a regime within an empire.

7. Link to Post #165
    Thanks
    Thanked 456,558 times in 32,726 posts

I report this (UK) Daily Telegraph article without comment:

http://telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnew...x-attacks.html

Police warn women not to go out alone in Swedish town after spate of sex attacks

Mayor of Ostersund criticises warning that came after woman reports being threatened on Saturday night, the latest incident as country deals with "wave of violence"
    ~ 8 March 2016 ~

Police in the icy Northern Swedish city of Ostersund have warned single women against venturing out alone after dark, following a space of violent attacks, with nine cases reported in less than three weeks.

As yet another attack was reported on Tuesday, the local police chief Stephen Jerand told state broadcaster SVT that he was convinced that his warning, highly unusual in Sweden, had been justified.

(article continues)

8. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (9th March 2016), Althena (10th March 2016), Atlas (3rd June 2016), Calz (9th March 2016), Debra (12th March 2016), Iloveyou (11th March 2016), Shannon (10th March 2016)

9. Link to Post #166
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,182 times in 1,657 posts

(Not being familiar with criminal entourages) I would think that a delinquent nature or act is more versatile. Looking at a planned robbery for example, it may involve 1. lying 2. stealing a car to commit the robbery 3. committing the robbery 4. taking hostages 5. killing hostages 6. traffic violations to escape the scene 7. killing witnesses, etc.

So now I wonder why the criminals among the refugees are rarely reported on for theft (desperate, hungry people coming from a place of war, needing extra money for the next crossing), traffic violation (pedestrians are not allowed on the freeway), agression against anyone that stands in the way of a delinquent person (so not just women), vandalism (there is a lot of frustration building), etc*. The big headlines when crime is involved: rape/assault on women

*=In no way meant to incite the expansion of criminal activities among criminal refugees.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Violet For This Post:

Atlas (3rd June 2016), Calz (9th March 2016), Iloveyou (11th March 2016)

11. Link to Post #167
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,078 times in 2,355 posts

I was looking at these numbers in the article you posted, Bill:

Quote 163,000
    Total number of asylum seekers in 2015

↑ 101%
    Increase on the 81,000 who applied in 2014

Number of Swedish citizens for each asylum seeker in 2015

Number of homes for unaccompanied minors in January 2016

Number of homes for unaccompanied minors in December 2010
    There are 60 native Swedes for every 1 "refugee" (and I actually know one of these in Sweden, from Iran, who has a massive sense of entitlement from the Swedish government but that's another subject), which doesn't sound like a lot, but it is when they do not integrate into Swedish society properly, concentrate in certain areas and continue living with the same customs and languages as the places where they came from (and this is often true no matter if a large number of immigrants come from China or Ireland or Italy or the US or anywhere else -- towns in France have had to struggle against widespread use of English because of American and British expats). The cultural contrast between even the "moderate rebels" of Syria and any secularized western Europe nation is not something that the Swedes need to ignore. There should be a process for integrating them into Swedish society.
    Last edited by A Voice from the Mountains; 9th March 2016 at 23:13.

12. Link to Post #168
    Argentina Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by bsbray (here)
    I was looking at these numbers in the article you posted, Bill:

Quote 163,000
    Total number of asylum seekers in 2015

↑ 101%
    Increase on the 81,000 who applied in 2014

Number of Swedish citizens for each asylum seeker in 2015

Number of homes for unaccompanied minors in January 2016

Number of homes for unaccompanied minors in December 2010
    There are 60 native Swedes for every 1 "refugee" (and I actually know one of these in Sweden, from Iran, who has a massive sense of entitlement from the Swedish government but that's another subject), which doesn't sound like a lot, but it is when they do not integrate into Swedish society properly, concentrate in certain areas and continue living with the same customs and languages as the places where they came from (and this is often true no matter if a large number of immigrants come from China or Ireland or Italy or the US or anywhere else -- towns in France have had to struggle against widespread use of English because of American and British expats). The cultural contrast between even the "moderate rebels" of Syria and any secularized western Europe nation is not something that the Swedes need to ignore. There should be a process for integrating them into Swedish society.
    The "refugees" DO NOT WANT TO INTEGRATE into western societies, they want YOU to integrate into their world and THEIR beliefs in YOUR COUNTRY. They're not going to be satisfied until Europe implements Sharia law. It has been mentioned by them plenty of times. It's called a silent invasion in other parts of the world. Look it up. Good luck and stay safe.

13. Link to Post #169
    United States Avalon Member Calz's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 69,379 times in 10,490 posts

The "refugees" DO NOT WANT TO INTEGRATE into western societies, they want YOU to integrate into their world and THEIR beliefs in YOUR COUNTRY. They're not going to be satisfied until Europe implements Sharia law. It has been mentioned by them plenty of times. It's called a silent invasion in other parts of the world. Look it up. Good luck and stay safe.
    Yep.

Not to dwell on history yet it is written into their "teachings" ... and the "teachings" have not changed ...

Never forget this is all at the behest of the globalists ... yes ... the very ones that have mapped the future of world wars for hundreds of years and WW3 is "planned" to center on Zionism vs Islam.

Do the math ...

Top Danish Imam Admits Agenda For Muslims to Conquer Europe

Head of mosque encourages migrants not to assimilate into western society

Paul Joseph Watson - March 10, 2016

Undercover footage broadcast by a Danish TV station shows Mohammad Fouad al-Barazi, the head imam of the mosque of the Islamic Union in Denmark, admitting that the goal of the migrant influx is for Muslims to conquer Europe.

The clip was shown as part of a Danish TV2 series called Mosques behind the veil. It shows al-Barazi acknowledging, “Right now we are in a time when we are opening these countries.”

According to Islamic experts the station spoke to, including Professor Tina Magaard and Professor Thomas Hoffmann, the Islamist understanding of the word “open” means to conquer.

The imam also encourages Muslims arriving in the west not to integrate into society.

“When I came to this country 23 years ago, we were only 55,000 Muslims. Now we are 300,000. The number of Muslims is 300,000 now. Hence the conclusion of this talk is that it is possible to live in this country without melting in. You must understand the conditions, without melting into society,” said al-Barazi.

This is by no means the first time that a prominent imam has admitted that the migrant influx is part of a Muslim conquest of Europe.

Sheikh Muhammad Ayed gave a speech at the Al-Aqsa Mosque in Jerusalem in which he asserted that Muslims should use the migrant crisis to breed with European citizens and “conquer their countries.”

“Europe has become old and decrepit and needs human reinforcement,” said Ayed. “They are not motivated by compassion for the Levant, its people and its refugees,” said Ayed, adding, “Soon, we will trample them underfoot, Allah willing.”

“Throughout Europe, all the hearts are enthused with hatred toward Muslims. They wish that we were dead, but they have lost their fertility, so they look for fertility in our midst,” he added.

more:

http://www.infowars.com/top-danish-i...onquer-europe/
    Last edited by Calz; 10th March 2016 at 14:24.

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Calz For This Post:

Agape (9th April 2016), Althena (10th March 2016), Chip (8th April 2016), Debra (12th March 2016), Iloveyou (11th March 2016)

15. Link to Post #170
    Thanks

Quote Undercover footage broadcast by a Danish TV station shows Mohammad Fouad al-Barazi, the head imam of the mosque of the Islamic Union in Denmark, admitting that the goal of the migrant influx is for Muslims to conquer Europe.
    Or

Undercover footage broadcast by a Danish TV station shows Mohammad Fouad al-Barazi, the head imam of the mosque of the Islamic Union in Denmark, stating that the goal of the migrant admission is not an act of compassion but a mere convenience for greying Europe.

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Violet For This Post:

Calz (10th March 2016), Debra (12th March 2016), Iloveyou (11th March 2016)

17. Link to Post #171
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Violet (here)
    Quote Undercover footage broadcast by a Danish TV station shows Mohammad Fouad al-Barazi, the head imam of the mosque of the Islamic Union in Denmark, admitting that the goal of the migrant influx is for Muslims to conquer Europe.
    Or

Undercover footage broadcast by a Danish TV station shows Mohammad Fouad al-Barazi, the head imam of the mosque of the Islamic Union in Denmark, stating that the goal of the migrant admission is not an act of compassion but a mere convenience for greying Europe.
    Okay ... I agree with Athena ... Good luck and stay safe ...

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Calz For This Post:

Debra (12th March 2016), Iloveyou (11th March 2016), Violet (11th March 2016)

19. Link to Post #172
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,315 times in 279 posts

I'm going to the south of France next month so my grandmother is freaking out a bit now. Calais sure looks like a hellhole, but I expect the tourist areas will be safe.

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Enola For This Post:

Althena (10th March 2016), Calz (10th March 2016), Debra (12th March 2016), Iloveyou (11th March 2016)

21. Link to Post #173
    Thanks

It's not an either or, Calz. It does look like he made both statements. In reversed order. Does it make a difference. I don't know. I heard this:

Liberal paraphrase:

"Do not be fooled by what may seem as a generous act of compassion by the West. They're not being generous, they're hypocrits, they're just calculating on the basis of their own needs which are currently inspired by a pressing greying of their population.

There are not enough young people in their societies to carry their system. Hence they are taking migrants in. And for no other reason than that, because really, they hate us. They profoundly despise us (muslims).

If fertility is their problem, then we, for sure are not infertile. And if, under the hypocritical guise of compassion, they seek our young men and their fertility then they can have it.

Let them breed there, and be a convenience but let not the West be fooled that our people (the muslims) can be deceived as easily as that. For when we will call back our sons/children, then they will come back (as muslims, and not as inspired christians, jews, or anything else). "

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Violet For This Post:

Calz (11th March 2016), Debra (12th March 2016), Ewan (11th March 2016), Iloveyou (11th March 2016)

23. Link to Post #174
    Thanks

Many incredibly bad things are going on in the world ... all over ... all peoples ... all religions ... all dimensions???

Many incredibly good things as well.

This forum stands for allowing us to go down the rabbit hole and try to understand as much as we can possibly integrate into our perception of reality.

I don't need to spell it out ... you know what I mean.

We as members of humanity have a moral obligation to speak up when we come to face a horrible wrong.

Simply how I feel ... not "politically correct" any longer it seems ...

"Hush him up" ... Bill Hicks.

I won't post the image (in respect for members) of the most recent acid attack on a young women ... take the link if you must.

This is *WRONG* and I am not going to apologize for expressing such.

Hey I speak out against war on a regular basis (mostly in the music threads).

Muslim migrant melts off wife's face with boiling oil

'I wanted to show her that I am not weak!'

Published: 1 day ago

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2016/03/muslim-mi...yhldKEED4V5.99

“I suspected that she wanted another man. Suddenly, she was wearing different clothes and losing weight. So, I wanted to make her unattractive for other men. I was afraid of the shame. I wanted to show her that I am not weak!”

Honor attacks on women that result in death are common in Islamic countries, with an estimated 1,000 per year occurring in Pakistan. They are generally carried out by family members in response to some perceived shame caused by the victim.
    Last edited by Calz; 11th March 2016 at 18:51.

24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Calz For This Post:

Agape (9th April 2016), Althena (12th March 2016), Debra (12th March 2016), Iloveyou (11th March 2016)

25. Link to Post #175
    Europe Avalon Member
    Thanks

I'm not posting to support my own opinion - it's just an opinion and I might be forced to change it in the near future - but to provide an alternative voice to the choir. How has Sweden become the 'rape capital' of the west?

Reading in detail about every single reported and documented crime/rape makes my blood boil, too. Anger and rage are the first (physical) reactions to emerge, until after 3 seconds reason advises me to read closer.

Look closer at the facts on Swedish sex attacks

Published: 09 Feb 2016 07:49 GMT+01:00
Updated: 09 Feb 2016 07:49 GMT+01:00

Swedish media reporting on sex crimes have steered clear of the real facts, argues Martina Lindberg, who lectures on women, peace and security matters at the Swedish Defence University.

Since the start of the year, Sweden has witnessed a storm of reports about sexual offences and other crimes against women and girls by men who are assumed by the media to be from the migrant community. 

According to the latest Swedish National Crime Survey (NTU) from 2015, conducted by the National Crime Prevention Council (Brå)

http://www.bra.se/download/18.47fa37...1_NTU_2015.pdf

the percentage of reported crimes against individuals decreased in Sweden compared with the previous year. The most common types of crime were threats and harassment, and the least common were sexual crimes, muggings, and severe beatings. 

According to work by the Dutch researcher Gwen van Eijk, the perceived fear of crime is substantially shaped by traditional norms about being male or female in a society.

Those who experience a greater fear of crime are usually the ones that are the least exposed to such crime, whereas the group most prone to experience crime (young males age 20-24 years) feel the least concern. 

This is an interesting paradox.

It is worth noting that it is more common among people with two foreign-born parents to be victims of a sexual offence. Sexual offences are also among the least reported crimes to the police (only 8 percent in 2014). In other words, based on the statistical evidence we can assume that you are at greater risk of being subjected to sexual violence if you are a woman with foreign-born parents – a fact which has been absent in the public debate in Sweden during the past few weeks. 

The Swedish National Crime Survey 2015 reported that the risk of being exposed to sexual violence in Sweden is 1.0 percent. This is a decrease compared to 2013, when 1.3 percent said they had been subjected to this kind of crime.

We can use the Bråvalla Festival 2014 and 2015 as examples, where several rapes or attempted rapes were reported. The reactions that followed were mostly from groups and organisations with a specific focus to strengthen women's rights and reduce violence against women in Sweden. There was no large group of men who raised their voices and demanded strengthened protection for women in public places or that the offenders should be punished. The hyper-masculine groups were absent and did not offer to patrol Swedish festivals. 

In what way are these alleged crimes different from the sexual offences reported on in 2016? 

It seems clear that opponents to migration are using traditional gender roles and kidnapping the gender equality agenda in order to gain ground in the much too one-sided debate about the refugee situation. 

The groups that draw parallels between increasing immigration and the possible restriction of (note: Swedish) women's movement are generally not inclined to support women's rights, but rather make a rejection of feminism and current gender policy (see, for example, the Sweden Democrats gender policy, which focuses on allowing women to play a more 'traditional' role in child rearing).

http://www.thelocal.se/20160209/look...on-sex-attacks

That's NOT the solution . .

Sex attacks and fascism are not the new Swedish norm

Published: 01 Feb 2016 14:55 GMT+01:00
Updated: 01 Feb 2016 20:14 GMT+01:00

Sweden may no longer be a beacon of tolerance, but the global media's presenting an exaggerated picture of tensions between locals and refugees, argues The Local's Editor Maddy Savage.

At 6.40am I stepped off a night train at Stockholm's central station after a weekend break in Swedish Lapland. If you've been reading some of the international media coverage about my adopted city in recent days, you'd be forgiven for thinking I was risking my life.
    One British newspaper, The Express, described the station as a "no-go zone", overtaken by "all-male migrant mobs spreading terror" by groping and robbing passengers and staff. Meanwhile a writer for US news and opinion site Breitbart declared there was a "rampant" lawlessness and a "now-constant state of violence, terror and fear".

On Friday night, newspapers, radio stations and television networks all over the world reported on a group of masked far-right demonstrators who appeared to be reacting to this presumed state of chaos. They beat up non-Swedes and vowed to give foreign teenagers living on the streets around Stockholm Central Station the “punishment they deserve”. 

Sweden has spawned some alarming headlines lately.  A teenager at a centre for unaccompanied refugees near Gothenburg was arrested on suspicion of murdering a 22-year-old woman who worked there. Police admitted covering up reports of multiple sex assaults at a music festival. Dozens of homes for asylum seekers have been set on fire.

In 2015, as Sweden took in a record 163,000 asylum seekers, the number of reported rapes in the Nordic nation actually dropped by 12 percent compared to the previous year, according to figures released by the Swedish National Council for Crime Prevention

A very unscientific strawpoll of my female friends in Stockholm on Monday revealed that no one had experienced or even heard of other women being groped by refugees in the station in recent months, other than in media reports. But plenty could talk about being felt up by drunk Swedes on a night out.

Sweden is feeling the full force of its decision to welcome its highest number of immigrants in history in 2015. Opinions are fragmenting. But the country is not broken.

http://www.thelocal.se/20160201/sex-...norm-in-sweden

. . but that one NEITHER
    Last edited by Iloveyou; 12th March 2016 at 11:25.

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Iloveyou For This Post:

Calz (11th March 2016), Debra (12th March 2016), mahalall (11th March 2016)

27. Link to Post #176
    Europe Avalon Member
    Thanks

Statistics are unreliable and can be misleading

The results of a survey published 2014 by the European Agency for Fundamental Rights Violence against women: an EU-wide survey (based on face-to-face interviews with over 42,000 women from across the 28 Member States of the EU)

http://fra.europa.eu/sites/default/f...s-apr14_en.pdf

show Sweden and Denmark as the countries where the most sexual assaults occur in the EU. The data shows that in Sweden and Denmark, 80 to 100 per cent of people said they were sexually assaulted as adults – the highest anywhere in the continent.

Women were asked about their experiences of physical, sexual and psychological violence, including incidents of intimate partner violence (‘domestic violence’), and also asked about stalking, sexual harassment, and the role played by new technologies in women’s experiences of abuse. In addition, it asked about their experiences of violence in childhood. It had no reference to ethnicity or religion. (The Independent)

(A report on the data states: “The observed variations between EU member states the prevalence rates of sexual harassment can be explained by a number of factors looked at in combination. "For example, the different level of acknowledgement of sexual harassment in national legislation and its prioritisation in specific policies and political debates might be reflected in women’s overall level of awareness of sexual harassment as a fundamental rights abuse, and their disclosure of such experiences.”)

Last year, the Gatestone Institute named Sweden the “rape capital of the west”, referring to a study published by the UNODC (United Nations Office on Drugs and Crime) of 2010, based on data of 2008 (citing the notorious number of 53,2 rapes per 100,000 inhabitants, only surpassed by Lesotho, ZA). Denmark, btw. was listed with 'only' 7,3 per 100,000.

Gatestone Institute asks: 'Over the past 10 to 15 years, immigrants have mainly come from Muslim countries such as Iraq, Syria and Somalia. Might this influx explain Sweden’s rape explosion?' and answer the question themselves: 'It is difficult to give a precise answer, because Swedish law forbids registration based on people’s ancestry or religion.'

They cite one research report on a qualitative study on immigrant crime. It was done in 2006 by Ann-Christine Hjelm from Karlstads University. It emerged that in 2002, 85% of those sentenced to at least two years in prison for rape in Svea Hovrätt, a court of appeals, were foreign born or second-generation immigrants. What they conceal is that many (many?) victims were young women of immigrant origin as well as men aged 20 - 30.

UNODC itself names the problematic aspects of Compiling International Crime Statistics:

Statistics reported to the United Nations in the context of its various surveys on crime levels and criminal justice trends are incidents of victimization that have been reported to the authorities in any given country. That means that this data is subject to the problems of accuracy of all official crime data. There's a wide range of potential problems with recorded crime statistics from errors accumulating along the victim process, along the police recording process to deviations in what is considered to be a crime. (UNODC)

Police procedures and legal definitions vary widely across countries, which makes it difficult to compare rape statistics. For example, Sweden reformed its sex crime legislation and made the legal definition of rape much wider in 2005, which largely explains a significant increase in the number of reported rapes in the ten-year period of 2004-2013. The Swedish police also record each instance of sexual violence in every case separately, leading to an inflated number of cases compared to other countries. Additionally, the Swedish police have improved the handling of rape cases, in an effort to increase the number of crimes reported. (Wikipedia)

There might be something to it

I want to emphasize that such comparisons and statistics are unreliable and pave the way for any kind of interpretation and manipulation. Simplification and radical solutions won't help. That's exactly what right-wing populist groups and parties do. They are not on our side (we the people)! They just instrumentalize, utilize and exploit the real concerns of real people about real threats.

I've come to the conclusion, that the most essential is not what is said, but by whom. Who are they, who are their allies and their opponents, their enemies and heros, what is their world view, their conception of (wo)man, where lie their roots.

Having said that, apart from the bold and simple manipulation attempts by the media - I don't know - there might be something to it. I don't deny the danger coming from the Islamic fundamentalism, but the real threat hides beyond that. Some passionate posts here really make me think, I mean "really". I just don't want to fall for deceivers who want to lure people towards fear, hatred and more war.
    Last edited by Iloveyou; 11th March 2016 at 20:53.

28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Iloveyou For This Post:

Calz (11th March 2016), Debra (12th March 2016), mahalall (11th March 2016)

29. Link to Post #177
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Iloveyou (here)

Statistics are unreliable and can be misleading

Overwhelming number of sources suggest that what is now happening is also being suppressed at every level.

Freedom of speech and information is under attack worldwide.

Would you not agree?

30. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Calz For This Post:

Althena (7th April 2016), bluestflame (13th August 2016), Debra (12th March 2016), Iloveyou (12th March 2016), TeXaR (8th April 2016), Violet (11th March 2016)

31. Link to Post #178
    Europe Avalon Member
    Thanks

Sure I agree. The question for me is how, in what manner are things said, what kind of instincts and reflexes does that call forth in people. My ability to express something in English spontaneously, LOL is soo limited, will get back later.
    Last edited by Iloveyou; 11th March 2016 at 21:03.

32. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Iloveyou For This Post:

Althena (7th April 2016), Calz (11th March 2016), Debra (12th March 2016), TeXaR (8th April 2016)

33. Link to Post #179
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Iloveyou (here)
    Sure I agree. The question for me is how, in what manner are things said, what kind of instincts and reflexes does that call forth in people. My ability to express something in English spontaneously is soo limited, will get back later.
    First of all ... your English is actually more proficient than most native speakers. Don't sell yourself short.

... and again ... you (Violet, Zebra) and others are there living it so your voice really really matters here.

Myself and most the rest of us have little to go by other than what we read.

Bottom line is *THANK YOU* for speaking your mind about these topics.

Very good for the forum and world at large

34. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Calz For This Post:

Althena (7th April 2016), Debra (12th March 2016), Iloveyou (11th March 2016), Violet (11th March 2016)

35. Link to Post #180
    United Arab Emirates Avalon Member mahalall's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,949 times in 591 posts

10% of the population in the Arab country of the United Arab Emerites is Emerati. That makes 90% of the population refugees (albeit economic) the local population have to endure the sight of drunken white men fighting each other outside bars (Irish &#128521 They can't go to a rugby match or cricket match because those white westerners get drunk-throw beer bottles at each other-the women are half naked and sexual acts at these events are regular seen.

Living in the Middle East I see the worst of western culture attempting to impose its self.

We all have cultural baggage issues. With patience and tolerance we are learning to live together.

36. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to mahalall For This Post:

Agape (9th April 2016), Calz (11th March 2016), Debra (12th March 2016), Ewan (7th April 2016), Iloveyou (11th March 2016)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst 1 9 12 LastLast