+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 22 FirstFirst 1 10 20 22 LastLast

Thread: David Paulides' research: over 2000 inexplicable abductions in National Parks, wilderness, and urban areas

1. Link to Post #181
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,690 times in 13,806 posts

Default Re: David Paulides' research: over 2000 inexplicable abductions in National Parks, wilderness, and urban areas

The latest from Mr Paulides

Coast To Coast AM

David Paulides - Strange Disappearances

Aired 13th December 2016 / Published 14th December 2016

Investigator David Paulides, who worked in the San Francisco Bay Area, Is an expert in the disproportionate number mysterious disappearances in US parks.

Open lines after David.

Program notes here: http://www.coasttocoastam.com/show/2016/12/13

I for one will join in with anyone, I don't care what color you are as long as you want to change this miserable condition that exists on this Earth - Malcolm X / Tsar Of The Star

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

Bill Ryan (15th December 2016), Ewan (15th December 2016), muxfolder (15th December 2016), norman (15th December 2016), Shannon (15th December 2016), skogvokter (15th December 2016), Spellbound (15th December 2016)

3. Link to Post #182
    Canada Avalon Member Spellbound's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,254 times in 1,040 posts

Default Re: David Paulides' research: over 2000 inexplicable abductions in National Parks, wilderness, and urban areas

A lot of these folks (who are found....much more aren't) are found in shallow water, a couple miles away, often missing articles of clothing. More and more I'm convinced this is ET/interdimensional related.

Dave - Toronto

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Spellbound For This Post:

BMJ (15th December 2016), Shannon (15th December 2016), skogvokter (16th December 2016)

5. Link to Post #183
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,524 times in 32,788 posts

Quote Posted by Spellbound (here)
    A lot of these folks (who are found....much more aren't) are found in shallow water, a couple miles away, often missing articles of clothing. More and more I'm convinced this is ET/interdimensional related.
    Paulides has way more than enough information to absolutely conclude that the phenomenon is interdimensional, or ultradimensional. It's completely slam-dunk obvious -- if I may venture an opinion.

Other conclusions that can be made, I think safely, are:
    • The victims spend time elsewhere -- alive -- before they're abruptly dumped.
    • Some authorities/ agencies/ military units know a lot about this, and are keeping it as well covered up as possible.
    Who/what is doing this, and why, and why these fairly specific groups of people are targeted, is not known or currently guessable.

6. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Atlas (27th January 2017), BMJ (16th December 2016), Cara (16th December 2016), DNA (29th January 2017), Foxie Loxie (18th December 2016), gaiagirl (26th June 2017), Magnus (19th December 2016), Matthew (18th December 2016), norman (16th December 2016), Professor (16th December 2016), seko (16th December 2016), skogvokter (16th December 2016), Spellbound (16th December 2016), Tyy1907 (16th December 2016)

7. Link to Post #184
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,026 times in 8,167 posts

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    Paulides has way more than enough information to absolutely conclude that the phenomenon is interdimensional, or ultradimensional. It's completely slam-dunk obvious -- if I may venture an opinion.

• Some authorities/ agencies/ military units know a lot about this, and are keeping it as well covered up as possible.

Who/what is doing this, and why, and why these fairly specific groups of people are targeted, is not known or currently guessable.

I agree with that, but, I still think there is a strong chance that the entities doing it are pushing the depopulation of the wilderness agenda. Agenda 21 was a plan that probably originated with these supernatural entities that can do this stuff. Penning the humans into human zones leaves large areas of the surface of the planet for "others". The Green Fascists might think "others" means the wild animals, but I'll use the word as it is without assumptions, for now.
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

DNA (29th January 2017), Foxie Loxie (18th December 2016), skogvokter (16th December 2016)

9. Link to Post #185
    Norway Avalon Member skogvokter's Avatar
    Thanks

If I remember correctly, Paulides in one of his interviews said that even if this phenomenon was explained to us, we still wouldn't understand the concept of it. It was one of many theories on this subject.

It's a strange, bizarre and creepy thing for sure.

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to skogvokter For This Post:

DNA (29th January 2017), Foxie Loxie (18th December 2016), Matthew (22nd December 2016), Professor (16th December 2016), Spellbound (16th December 2016)

11. Link to Post #186
    Thanks

Thx for your input Bill (I've wondered what your personal opinion on this was). Would be nice if someone "in the know" from a gov't agency would come forward with some inside info on this. Paulides has often said that when he (and others) go out to investigate some of these disappearances that there are already gov't agencies on site giving no indication why they are there.

Dave - Toronto

12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Spellbound For This Post:

BMJ (16th December 2016), DNA (29th January 2017), Foxie Loxie (18th December 2016), Professor (16th December 2016), skogvokter (16th December 2016), Tyy1907 (16th December 2016)

13. Link to Post #187
    Thanks

Just out of curiosity....what is the difference between interdimensional and ultradimensional??

Dave - Toronto

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Spellbound For This Post:

DNA (29th January 2017), Foxie Loxie (18th December 2016), Professor (16th December 2016), skogvokter (16th December 2016)

15. Link to Post #188
    Norway Avalon Member skogvokter's Avatar
    Thanks

Just out of curiosity....what is the difference between interdimensional and ultradimensional??

Dave - Toronto
    Good question. I don't know. I like John A. Keel descreption as Ultraterrestrial instead of Extraterrestrial. These beings instead of traveling this vast distancenes, more likely are living on different frequencies.
    Sure can be portals like bending time unlike whatever we can think about..

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to skogvokter For This Post:

BMJ (16th December 2016), DNA (29th January 2017), Foxie Loxie (18th December 2016), Professor (16th December 2016), Spellbound (16th December 2016)

17. Link to Post #189
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,506 times in 352 posts

Quote Posted by AutumnW (here)
    The movie I am talking about is called, "the Phoenix Incident". It pulls two true events, close in time and location and connects the two, like dots, using fiction. So it's part fact and part fiction. In truth, nobody knows what happened to these missing men, but the movie makes a terrifying case for a Paulides like abduction.

Check it out!

It was premiered in 2016, I think. So different from the movie than previously mentioned. It is VERY creepy. I loved it.
    Thx Autumn. I'm downloading The Phoenix Incident right now and will bring it with me on my trip to the mountains for the holidays.

By the way, that flick that I mentioned called Night Skies is available here as a torrent: https://thepiratebay.org/torrent/451...t_Skies-DVDRip[Eng]2007

I'm unsure if it's ok to post torrents here at Avalon. (*) If not, perhaps the mods could delete this post. It is a very good flick though.

Plot:
    On March 13th, 1997 one of the largest UFO sightings ever recorded took place across the southwestern United States. The event became known as the 'Phoenix Lights' and was witnessed by community leaders, members of law enforcement, as well as thousands of everyday citizens. This true story, based on transcripts from actual hypnosis-therapy sessions, finally reveals what happened after the infamous incident ended and how six people, stranded by chance on a forgotten road, encountered more than just lights in the sky.

Dave - Toronto
    * From Bill: Fine with me!
    Dave, your torrent currently seem to lack seeders, I found another source, at the moment backed by two seeders (torrent magnet): Night Skies (2007)

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Magnus For This Post:

DNA (29th January 2017), Spellbound (15th January 2017)

19. Link to Post #190
    Thanks

** bump **

I've listened to a few more Paulides interviews over the last few weeks and I'd like to zero in on a few things:

First off, he says there have been a few disappearances in which the person was talking on their cell phone with someone as they disappeared. Usually it ends up with the disappearing person saying....oh wow....oh my God...and then nothing. Other times he says it sounds as if the cellphone was becoming more and more distant from the person speaking and disappearing. I find this interesting and should be given further investigating (when George Noory was interviewing him there were times, like this, that he went further with more questions like...did they find the phones??).

I'd also like to comment on Paulides response when asked about the Dyatlov Pass incident and he specifically says the idea of a Bigfoot (Almasty in Russia) being involved was blown waaaaaaaay out of proportion with the movie put out a few years ago called Russian Yeti - The Killer Lives. According to Paulides, it's all sensationalism and very little truth whatsoever, which doesn't surprise me because I thought the same thing (that picture being found was bogus, imo).

Another point made, which I was unaware of, is that Elisa Lam was found in the water tank with absolutely no blood (they could not get enough blood for testing). Whenever I hear of people / animals being found with no blood it strikes a chord in me as I believe this ties into entities that abduct and mutilate people/animals while alive for the purpose of special endorphin being released into the blood when when these people/animals feel pain and extreme fear. However, there is no sign of mutilation here, nor are they any signs as to how Elisa's blood was drained....no puncture wounds.

When George was questioning Paulides about his suspicions and asks him about ET's and portals, Paulides passes it off as if to say it's strange that only single people go missing and not groups if it's portals. This was another time where I wish George pushed further to ask about the possibility that the portals are opened (and closed) with intent and not stationary for everyone to walk through.

I don't think this is sasquatch related, nor do I think this is someone (human) going around doing this...no tracks found and no screams heard. I also don't think this is ET related as there have been no sightings of UFO's with these disappearances (Dyatlov Pass not withstanding as there were lights seen in the sky that night). When I put a lot of this together, it further solidifies my belief that these people are being targeted by inter-dimensional beings who have the ability to open and close portals at will and instantly. Some they keep (for whatever reason), while some they put back (for whatever reason). I'd really like to know more about those phone conversations and how they ended as these people were disappearing, as I find that fascinating along with the fact that these disappearances are happening everywhere....rural and urban...not just national parks. Further investigation warranted here and it's great that this anomaly is gaining notoriety over the last couple of years. Perhaps one day it will be addressed with some sort of whistle blower or something, as I do believe the gov't knows, at least in part, what's going on here.

Looking forward to the movie.

Dave - Toronto

20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Spellbound For This Post:

BMJ (15th January 2017), DNA (29th January 2017), Ewan (15th January 2017), Foxie Loxie (20th January 2017), skogvokter (16th January 2017)

21. Link to Post #191
    Thanks

Here's Dave Paulides' presentation at the July 2016 Nexus Conference in Australia.

Professional and detailed, as always, and especially so as it was excellently illustrated throughout with good quality slides. He also fully describes a number of inexplicable disappearances in Australia, which he'd omitted from most of his US presentations. (OMG)

For me, personally, it's especially disturbing when one can clearly see the victims (of something) — who have vanished. It's hard not to start imagining what they may have experienced before they died.

At 27:20 in the next next video below (which overlaps with the one above), Dave Paulides answers questions from the Nexus audience.

Last edited by Bill Ryan; 27th January 2017 at 00:22.

22. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Atlas (27th January 2017), avid (27th January 2017), BMJ (27th January 2017), Charles Harris (27th January 2017), DNA (29th January 2017), Ewan (27th January 2017), gaiagirl (26th June 2017), Inversion (27th January 2017), Magnus (28th January 2017), Professor (27th January 2017), Spellbound (27th January 2017), StandingWave (28th January 2017)

23. Link to Post #192
    Thanks

Thx Bill....downloading this now.

Dave - Toronto

24. The Following User Says Thank You to Spellbound For This Post:

DNA (29th January 2017)

25. Link to Post #193
    United States Avalon Member bettye198's Avatar
    Fairfield Glade, Tennessee in the Catoosa Mts
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,025 times in 571 posts

I have also read about this. Maybe this has something to do with abductions off planet to colonize/use as slave labor for i.e. other planets like Mars . . . .
    When you realize where you come from, you naturally become tolerant, disinterested, amused, kindhearted as a grandparent, dignified as a king. -- I Ching

26. The Following User Says Thank You to bettye198 For This Post:

DNA (29th January 2017)

27. Link to Post #194
    Thanks

Quote Posted by bettye198 (here)
    I have also read about this. Maybe this has something to do with abductions off planet to colonize/use as slave labor for i.e. other planets like Mars . . . .
    No... many of the victims are killed, sometimes with small body parts found, clothes and boots carefully removed, etc etc, and often dumped in literally impossible places.

28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Atlas (2nd April 2017), DNA (29th January 2017), Spellbound (28th January 2017)

29. Link to Post #195
    Thanks

Here's Dave Paulides' presentation at the July 2016 Nexus Conference in Australia.

Professional and detailed, as always, and especially so as it was excellently illustrated throughout with good quality slides. He also fully describes a number of inexplicable disappearances in Australia, which he'd omitted from most of his US presentations. (OMG)

For me, personally, it's especially disturbing when one can clearly see the victims (of something) — who have vanished. It's hard not to start imagining what they may have experienced before they died.

At 27:20 in the next next video below (which overlaps with the one above), Dave Paulides answers questions from the Nexus audience.

In the 2nd video, around the 42-44 min mark, David talks about disappearances of people while talking on cell phones (this fascinates me). He goes on to talk about a tax auditor who was dropped off at a gas station at 2am one night....and this same guy calls his wife and leaves a voicemail at 2:30am and part of this voicemail has a growling / gurgling sound. According to Paulides, part of this voicemail was released to the public and played on C2C. Is this audio clip available anywhere?? I'd be interested to hear it. I still think this phenomenon is inter-dimensional beings with the ability to open and close portals at will and taking people (similar to the TV show called Stranger Things).

Dave - Toronto

30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Spellbound For This Post:

avid (28th January 2017), DNA (29th January 2017), JohnJ (29th January 2017)

31. Link to Post #196
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,636 times in 2,654 posts

I found this on a search, don' t know if it's relevant

Has the water element involved also.
    The love you withhold is the pain that you carry
    and er..
    "Chariots of the Globs" (apols to Fat Freddy's Cat)

32. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to avid For This Post:

7alon (29th January 2017), Atlas (21st March 2017), Bill Ryan (28th January 2017), DNA (29th January 2017), Spellbound (28th January 2017)

33. Link to Post #197
    Thanks

Thank you so much for finding and posting this. Yes, that's the one. Interesting voicemail, to say the least. Shame we couldn't hear it in it's entirety without the news anchor talking over it. Not sure if the growls are from the man or from some other entity that is abducting him (I tend to think it's the entity growling and the man moaning). I do not think these cases are due to humans abducting other humans...it is some other intelligent entity(s) doing this. Would be very interesting if someone actually filmed something like this happening with their cellphone so we could have video. However, the audio here is very striking.

Good that this phenomenon is gaining attention in the last few years since David started looking into things and asking questions (and expanded his foray from rural to urban....and worldwide). Knowing that this could happen to anyone at anytime at anywhere....being plucked right out of the blue....gives me the heebie jeebies. No doubt the gov't knows something about this (there are often gov't agency officials at the sites of these people who have disappeared afterwards and when Paulides questions them, they play dumb).

That audio recording though....wow!!

Dave - Toronto

34. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Spellbound For This Post:

avid (28th January 2017), Bill Ryan (29th January 2017), DNA (28th January 2017)

35. Link to Post #198
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,636 times in 2,654 posts

Dave, I have heard this sound before, a shrill vibrating almost electric noise, definitely preying. Electric eels have this ability, but I think I have heard it in some sci-fi drama or film. My vague recollections were of some fan-necked reptoid, almost suredly from a past-watched b-movie! Hypnotising its prey, are there any sci-fi buffs out there who can clarify?
    The last seconds of this film could explain the last seconds of the victim, working in strange magnetic fields (ie granite/quartz), and with an affinity to water.
    Probably as far-fetched as far-fetched can be!!!
    The love you withhold is the pain that you carry
    and er..
    "Chariots of the Globs" (apols to Fat Freddy's Cat)

36. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to avid For This Post:

Bill Ryan (29th January 2017), DNA (28th January 2017), Flash (29th January 2017), Flowerpunkchip (30th January 2017), skogvokter (2nd February 2017), Spellbound (28th January 2017)

37. Link to Post #199
    Thanks

Well then, that certainly kicks it up a notch, doesn't it. Interesting theory. Paulides often says there are never any noises or sounds heard by others when folks disappear. If I'm right about this being inter-dimensional beings opening portals for the purpose of abduction, then I assume the noises made/heard here would be on the other side of such portals...and therefore in another dimension....in this case transmitted via a cellphone call and otherwise would not have been heard normally here within our dimension. A portal is opened, a person walks through unknowingly, and is then subdued by an attack on their nervous system thereby rendering them unable to resist. That's some twisted $hit!!

My my my...how deep this rabbit hole goes.

Dave - Toronto

38. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Spellbound For This Post:

avid (29th January 2017), Bill Ryan (29th January 2017), DNA (29th January 2017), skogvokter (2nd February 2017)

39. Link to Post #200
    United States Avalon Member DNA's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,731 times in 4,313 posts

Quote Posted by bettye198 (here)
    No... many of the victims are killed, sometimes with small body parts found, clothes and boots carefully removed, etc etc, and often dumped in literally impossible places.

I think it of note that many times the body parts that are found are actually bone shards.
    Also, the remoteness and impossibility of where those bodies are found often lead to conjecture on how those bodies got there.
    For some folks this reads of ET/UFO type abductions, but I personally do not think so, at least not entirely so.
    The bone shards being the only part of the person left along with a skull cap is very telling for me.
    In the wild there is nothing really that will break open your bones and eat your marrow. This is something early primitive man first learned how to do. The first upright walking humanoids known as Australopithecus were fond of scavenging the kills of big cats and eating the marrow from the bones that would be left behind. So many folks make the connection in terms of Sasquatch being an archaic human of some kind, I can't help but to think there is a correlation here.
    Sasquatch also has the ability to place the bodies of those found in any of the locations those bodies have been found in. Sasquatch isn't just strong in terms of being a large human, Sasquatch has primate strength.
    A male chimp can stand as tall as 3.9 ft and weigh as much as 200 lbs.
    That same male chimp would be at least 4x as strong as a human male of comparable size.
    So a 200lb chimp would be 4x stronger than a 200lb human male in top physical condition.
    A sasquatch would then be atleast twice as big as a chimp and there for 8X stronger than a 200LB man in top physical condition.
    I'm fairly certain a Sasquatch's jaw would be more than strong enough to splinter bone in order to eat the marrow.

There are factors in the Paulides Missing that correspond too much with Sasquatch.
    For instance the scratches all over the bodies are almost certain to be because these people were dragged through heavy brush.
    The consistency with people disappearing around berry bushes. Dogs won't track these missing and everyone is familiar with how dogs freak out around Sasquatch.
    I could go on in this vein but let me contend with the one factor Sasquatch seems to be unable to account for.
    The change in weather seems to be beyond the Sasquatch ability to manipulate.
    And this is just too consistent with the data.

This seems to me to be a case of a controlling factor being involved.
    Val Valerian states in his Matrix II book that Sasquatch are controlled by beings who live in underground bases and those same beings fly around in UFO's.
    The Missing 411 books state how often folks go missing around Granite Boulders quite a bit. Paulides Australian lecture emphasizes this as well.
    During my internet searches I ran into a statement by a woman who has a story from when she was a little girl.
    This is from memory and I couldn't find it again so just bare with me.
    This little girl said her family had a flat tire while driving up Graham Mountain just outside of Safford AZ.
    While the family was changing the tire the little girl walked a bit up the mountain where she came to rest behind a granite boulder. The little girl said large furry/hairy arms came out of the granite boulder and swooshed through the air in an attempt to grab her. The woman said she knows how crazy this sounds but it was her assessment that these arms were that of a Sasquatch. The story was listed on a blog devoted to Sasquatch sightings.
    This is a story from Nov 1978 from the ARPO newspaper.http://www.skinwalkerranch.org/links.html Hit part two of option 4. The story is rather long, it is a documented instance of folks living on a Ranch that was a portal zone. The actual location is not given but the story is a dead ringer for Bradshaw Ranch in Arizona or Skinwalker Ranch in the Utah Uinta basin, except the location was in Colorado(could it be the San Juan Valley?). The story goes that a rancher walked up a hill and as he got to the top there were two human like occupants of a UFO that had just landed awaiting his arrival. They talked to him and stated that they controlled the Sasquatch and could make the Sasquatch do anything they want.
    It is noted by George Knapp and Colm Koehlor in hunt for the Skinwalker how Sasquatch and UFO's are so commonly seen together.
    I state all of this because it appears there are those who control and coheres the Sasquatch, and from what Scott Carpenter states below, may have an enforced rule stating no interaction, much like a POW camp and or prison.
    From Scott Carpenter found here http://bf-field-journal.blogspot.com...y-you-not.html.
    Quote The Bigfoot/Sasquatch are reclusive and avoid direct human contact at almost any cost. They are “hyper-elusive” which borderlines on fanaticism. The question that remains unanswered is why they live this way. Is it by choice or by force? The evidence is mounting that both the subsistence existence and reclusiveness may not be by choice but coerced. The question then becomes who is enforcing this lifestyle on the Bigfoot/Sasquatch and why?Many times the behavior of the Bigfoot mimics that of someone in a prison camp. They cannot communicate with us directly so they use stones, sticks, and other forms of communication that their “over seers” will not recognize. I have read many accounts of how the POW’s in Vietnam had to communicate with each other while under the watchful eye of the prison guards. I see amazing similarities in the way the Bigfoot attempt to communicate with me and other researchers. If this is true then who are the “guards” and why are the Bigfoot under such tight surveillance?
    Most folks who study UFO abductions know that the Greys seem to have no problem passing through walls in order to abduct people, and if they are the ones who control Sasquatch from time to time then it would make sense they could combine their ability to become nonsubstantive and permeable combined with the control of Sasquatch in such instances as the woman's story from Mt. Graham.

40. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

avid (29th January 2017), Bill Ryan (29th January 2017), gaiagirl (26th June 2017), skogvokter (2nd February 2017), Spellbound (29th January 2017), StandingWave (16th February 2017)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 22 FirstFirst 1 10 20 22 LastLast