+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 22 FirstFirst 1 3 13 22 LastLast

Thread: David Paulides' research: over 2000 inexplicable abductions in National Parks, wilderness, and urban areas

1. Link to Post #41
    United States Avalon Member ghostrider's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,794 times in 6,634 posts

Default Re: David Paulides' research: over 2000 inexplicable abductions in National Parks, wilderness, and urban areas

Could it be , our government made a deal with aliens , they abduct whomever in certain areas, we ensure people will look the other way, in exchange for technology , and government higher ups are off limits from the aliens experiments ... lets assume the aliens changed the deal and our officials can now only play damage control , and secretly try to develop space weapons for a looming cosmic battle that we MUST win ... they would go to any lengths to keep this from the public ...even disinform , ridicule, and kepp UFO enthusiasts chasing their tales with Roswell talk for over 50 years , or hold semi formal congressional hearings , or draw some new crop circles now and then ... they couldn't be that dishonest could they ??? They wouldn't kill people that get too close would they ??? They wouldn't design a space program that really does nothing would they ??? There is no limits to government deception and the concealing of the truth ... they paint everyone connected with ETs and UFO as crazy conspiracy nuts ...Welcome to the underground - the rebellion , the Jedi ...
    Raiding the Matrix One Mind at a Time ...

2. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to ghostrider For This Post:

Althena (31st January 2016), Debra (31st January 2016), janette (31st January 2016), Jules (31st January 2016), kirolak (31st January 2016), Matt P (31st January 2016), pyrangello (5th February 2016), Shannon (31st January 2016), Spellbound (5th December 2016), Sunny-side-up (31st January 2016), Tyy1907 (31st January 2016), william r sanford72 (25th February 2016), Zampano (31st January 2016)

3. Link to Post #42
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,308 times in 437 posts

Default Re: David Paulides' research: over 2000 inexplicable abductions in National Parks, wilderness, and urban areas

JC Johnson also knows about missing cases and cryptids as much of his stuff also leads to the 411 type scenarios.

Bigfoot/Cryptids, aliens, secret government, demonic activity, and random portals/time slips are some possible explanations.

Last edited by OMG; 31st January 2016 at 06:29.

4. Link to Post #43
    Thanks

After digging around this thread I got attacked , irritating pain attacking me as I type , readers beware , the. Controllers don't want us looking into this , dammit ... sorry my head is screaming , battle continues, but I wont stop speaking my truth as I percieve it ... first I coulnt keep my eyes open n I am a night owl , now its headaches ...

5. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ghostrider For This Post:

Althena (31st January 2016), janette (31st January 2016), kirolak (31st January 2016), Shannon (31st January 2016), Sunny-side-up (31st January 2016), Tyy1907 (31st January 2016)

6. Link to Post #44
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Some things suggested by David Paulides & JC Johnson when out in the woods/wilderness.
    • Don't go alone
    • Walk side by side or don't get out of sight ahead or behind your group
    • Avoid wearing bright colors
    • A combination of having a gun & transponder is a good idea
    • Having a dog(s) doesn't help
    • Familiarity of a place doesn't help
    • A particular Spiritual/Religious faith doesn't seem to help (which I find unlikely, except maybe from those who have pseudo/part-time faith)
    Last edited by OMG; 31st January 2016 at 06:57.

7. Link to Post #45
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by ghostrider (here)
    After digging around this thread I got attacked , irritating pain attacking me as I type , readers beware , the. Controllers don't want us looking into this , dammit ... sorry my head is screaming , battle continues, but I wont stop speaking my truth as I percieve it ... first I coulnt keep my eyes open n I am a night owl , now its headaches ...

Wonder why that would be? I've been delving into this topic now for several months on my own with no ill effects (knock on wood). What about this topic would the "Controllers" not want us to know, etc?

I think one the great resolutions of our age would be to find answers instead of promote further ambiguity on the evils perpetrated to us by the Powers and Principalities...
    Last edited by OMG; 31st January 2016 at 06:53.

8. Link to Post #46
    Thanks

It happens from time to time some are attacked , most dont say anything they just endure ... I have a history with the ptb , dont usually talk much about it after my soul mate was brought into it ...

9. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ghostrider For This Post:

Althena (31st January 2016), Buck (1st February 2016), kirolak (31st January 2016), Shannon (31st January 2016), sigma6 (1st February 2016), Tyy1907 (31st January 2016)

10. Link to Post #47
    United States Avalon Member Jules's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,002 times in 233 posts

Quote Posted by ghostrider (here)
    I am sorry that you don't feel well. I pray you feel better. I guess the controllers have no honor toward people simply wanting answers. You must scare them.

11. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Jules For This Post:

Althena (31st January 2016), ghostrider (31st January 2016), Shannon (31st January 2016), Tyy1907 (31st January 2016)

12. Link to Post #48
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,729 times in 2,903 posts

Obviously this is what David Paulides is trying to alert and educate everyone about...

As a result I started looking up everything I could find on Bigfoots on YouTube... as one of the possible lines of explanation. I listened to one interview during this time... and I came across the most interesting interview, where a biker said that he was riding when he came across a Bigfoot, I forgot how he described it... (will have to go back to it... there was something about it being hard to see, or in a tree or something...) He described how it was early in the morning and the weather was cold so they were dressed for cold riding, etc...

It was hugely insightful, because in this story, he described hearing a noise... like a woman calling out or a baby crying? ... [update: wow! I just listened to it again... he actually remembers hearing a growling sound "in retrospect" but during his "trance" he said that it was the sound of water and that it was "attracting" him!] and he didn't even remember stopping his bike to check it out!... he was so under the spell of whatever was going on that he was mesmerized, according to his recounting of this story... and then he said he recalls being drawn to it and feeling incredibly hot... so he started taking off his clothes... and he was trying to fold them up and put them into some bag he had brought with him!... he was doing this all on his own!... all the while under this strange mesmerizing influence!...

Because he was one of the better riders, he had ridden ahead of his group... and at some point during this event, where he was in a state of half undress, his friends were coming down the path and they called out to him (or something, wow I really forgot this one...) and he snapped out of it... standing there, stripped down to his jersey, a t-shirt and shoes, in 40-42 F cold wet weather... only then did he start to feel cold!...

His friends coming down the path behind him apparently caused a splash, that hit him, and this is what caused him to snap out of it... and what probably saved him... according to him, he said he wouldn't have probably remembered the entire event if he hadn't "snapped out of it"... right at that point in time (something I have experienced myself... under different circumstances of course i.e. being in one state of mind, where I think I am entirely conscious [but I am not, it's more like a dream or state of mind so focused, you are not aware of your actual surroundings... and then not realizing it until something or someone snaps you out of it, and then you are now only aware of your prior state, because you are looking at it from a different state of mind, like waking immediately from a dream and still remembering the dream... it is only at that point do you realize the dream was just that... a dream, even though, just seconds before, you were IN the dream, thinking it your "normal" conscious state!

...Which of course begs the question... just how "conscious" is our existing state? especially when I see people who are caught up in denial, hangups, repressions, anxiety, fear, they are clearly "caught" in these states and it can be very difficult to "bring them back down to earth" ... (ironically, and not to go off topic, but they need the "release" that a puff or two can give do for them)

It was part of a Bigfoot YouTube interview. I thought it was so striking, I sent it to David Paulides... (didn't hear anything back from him...?)

This story sounded so true to me, the way he described it, not over exaggerated or anything... he was not into Bigfoot at all and so this experience didn't make any sense to himself at all... very compelling and it made a LOT of sense to me! ... it means whatever these things are, they have a power over the minds of their victims, if humans can be hypnotized by other humans why can't other beings with even greater control of their minds (than most humans have)... do so something similar?... and it does explain a lot... especially the weird stuff Paulides talks about... i.e. finding people with their pants down to their ankles or all their clothes folded neatly in pile... very freaky stuff...

And these things have all been attributed to Bigfoots... and weirdly that would make them perfect agents for other worldly beings i.e. UFOs! (or whatever THEY are)... it appears they truly do walk in two different worlds... if other sentient beings exist and used telepathy then the Bigfoots would know about them and vice versa...
    Last edited by sigma6; 1st February 2016 at 10:37.
    We shall not cease from exploration, and the end of all our exploring will be to arrive where we started and know the place for the first time
    By faith we understand things which are seen were not made of the things which are visible

13. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to sigma6 For This Post:

Althena (1st February 2016), Bill Ryan (5th June 2016), DNA (1st June 2016), gaiagirl (27th June 2017), Mark (Star Mariner) (1st February 2016), Matthew (31st January 2016), Mike (31st January 2016), onawah (31st January 2016), Pharos (22nd October 2017), Shannon (31st January 2016), Tyy1907 (31st January 2016), william r sanford72 (25th February 2016)

14. Link to Post #49
    Thanks

I think this is it (compared time stamps with my library file... story about cross country bikers in Alberta)

missing people bigfoot encounters

And in support of this psychological side to Bigfoot, is this Sasquatch Ontario Video... this is the trippiest stuff I have heard of... they are claiming to have habituated their presence to Sasquatch, and he leaves them little presents, marbles, figures made from twigs, drawings, (they leave paper and writing materials out) even images on a camera left out... and they in turn leave him food, and try to hang out and listen for him... the images on the camera are not physically taken by Sasquatch, but are burned onto the camera somehow, and what they reveal is very strange, apparently Sasquatch is trying to show them, he sees the world in literally an entirely different light... also some psychics did some work on it too... very strange... seems too strange to be made up... ... reminds me of people who interact with ghosts, but these 'quatch leaves footprints, greasy palm prints on their cars, marbles and little toys (they find somehow...?) twig dolls, VERY WEIRD images on cameras left out for him (them) to play with, etc... it even has a table of contents at 2:40... at 48:00 he talks about an experience where they thought they saw something and then just ignored it, and then later tried to figure out why they just completely ignored a possible sighting?... and suspect 'quatch was doing something to their minds...

ah... don't we all wish we lived in Northern Ontario!... LoL

SPEAKING OF SASQUATCH - Sasquatch Ontario
    Last edited by sigma6; 1st February 2016 at 03:39.
    We shall not cease from exploration, and the end of all our exploring will be to arrive where we started and know the place for the first time
    By faith we understand things which are seen were not made of the things which are visible

15. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to sigma6 For This Post:

Althena (1st February 2016), Bayareamom (9th December 2016), Bill Ryan (5th June 2016), BMJ (1st June 2016), Debra (1st February 2016), DNA (1st June 2016), Jules (1st February 2016), Mike (31st January 2016), Shannon (31st January 2016), silverfish (1st February 2016), Tyy1907 (1st February 2016)

16. Link to Post #50
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,275 times in 1,435 posts

Just like humans, maybe you get your aggressive ones and your peaceful leave me alone types. Makes me want to listen to Paulides 411 interviews when he talks about some of these cases. Sometimes the people are indeed found alive still. It's almost like these Bigfoot are "playing" with these people. Using their highly advanced mind skills on us comparitively weak minded people.

17. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Tyy1907 For This Post:

Althena (1st February 2016), Curiosity (1st February 2016), Debra (1st February 2016), DNA (1st June 2016), Mike (1st February 2016), Shannon (1st February 2016), sigma6 (1st February 2016)

18. Link to Post #51
    United States Avalon Member Curiosity's Avatar
    Thanks

I've often wondered why the gov feels it necessary to control billions of acres of forest and mountains. They only allow us in on very small and controlled portions of these lands and if you are found beyond these controlled portions they herd you away, throw you out and will even arrest you.

19. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Curiosity For This Post:

Althena (1st February 2016), Debra (1st February 2016), DNA (1st June 2016), Ivanhoe (25th February 2016), kirolak (5th February 2016), Mike (1st February 2016), Shannon (1st February 2016), sigma6 (1st February 2016), Tyy1907 (1st February 2016)

20. Link to Post #52
    United States Avalon Member Mike's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 50,303 times in 5,692 posts

Quote Posted by Curiosity (here)
    I've often wondered why the gov feels it necessary to control billions of acres of forest and mountains. They only allow us in on very small and controlled portions of these lands and if you are found beyond these controlled portions they herd you away, throw you out and will even arrest you.

One can't help but feel the government is involved...that they have an arrangement with these....entities.

An even more disturbing thought is that an arrangement with these entities is unnecessary...maybe the elements in government responsible for the obfuscation *are* these entities..in one form or another

21. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Mike For This Post:

Althena (1st February 2016), Curiosity (1st February 2016), Debra (1st February 2016), DNA (1st June 2016), kirolak (5th February 2016), Shannon (1st February 2016), sigma6 (1st February 2016), Tyy1907 (4th February 2016)

22. Link to Post #53
    Thanks

Quote Posted by OMG (here)
    Some things suggested by David Paulides & JC Johnson when out in the woods/wilderness.
    • Don't go alone
    • Walk side by side or don't get out of sight ahead or behind your group
    • Avoid wearing bright colors
    • A combination of having a gun & transponder is a good idea
    • Having a dog(s) doesn't help
    • Familiarity of a place doesn't help
    • A particular Spiritual/Religious faith doesn't seem to help (which I find unlikely, except maybe from those who have pseudo/part-time faith)
    interesting I never caught the bright colours, but that is possible, the dog thing is interesting, I wonder if they could be specially trained but given the info we are getting it would have to be powerful training, I am now suspecting they could influence the dogs thoughts, on the other hand the dogs are confused by the scents... I wonder if that is related to some suggesting the 'quatch can "play with time distortion"?

Regarding "faith", I think I could count people who have real spiritual faith on the fingers of one hand and they do have a presence, the rest are self serving and kidding themselves... and if anyone thinks otherwise... consider that you might be in the presence of a being that can completely read your thoughts... which is consistent with the descriptions of MANY encounters... I get the feeling the 'quatch can see through stuff like some people's utter pathetic bullsh** (no wonder some people end up getting their heads ripped off... or what if 'quatch came across someone who he/she knew was a murderer? or a lying cheater? or a wife beater? etc... how do you think 'quatch would react to such a snivelling pathetic excuse for a human being?

23. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to sigma6 For This Post:

Althena (1st February 2016), BMJ (1st June 2016), DNA (1st June 2016), kirolak (5th February 2016), Mike (1st February 2016), Shannon (1st February 2016), Tyy1907 (1st February 2016)

24. Link to Post #54
    Thanks

Quote Posted by mojo (here)
    Ive read a few of the cases and believe some are related to portals. Even NASA admits the existence of them, not that NASA is much of a truth sponsor...
    There is more to it then portals though, according to Paulides they have recently come to the conclusion that whatever is behind it is highly intelligent and anticipative... i.e. if it was just a matter of walking into a portal, then eventually in the last several centuries there would have been at least one sighting... his group though cleverly, and quite correctly deduced that this is NOT what is happening since the disappearances are always when everyone else is NOT looking... This is brilliant deductive reasoning imo and I would agree... so although the use of a portal may be possible... there is still an intelligent agent somewhere... physical or otherwise, operating in the background, hidden from sight...

25. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to sigma6 For This Post:

Althena (1st February 2016), DNA (1st June 2016), Mike (1st February 2016), Shannon (1st February 2016)

26. Link to Post #55
    Thanks

Quote Posted by bettye198 (here)
    This is brave and important info. Thank you. The missing person files should be bulging. I remember reading the story of ADAM when my child was young and because of that, I never took my eyes off my son growing up in his elementary years. From all of our studies and readings, alien abduction would seem so available in a remote area. These creatures are human flesh eating aliens or abducting to their ships for other unspeakable reasons. It cannot be dismissed. Few, lets face it, are ever found dead or mutilated. My own personal opinion is that Whitley Streiber works for the other side.
    I think Whitley is a "victim" because he spent so many of his conscious waking hours delving into these horrific topics, that he has opened a 'door'... I was totally blown away when I found out he was the author for the movie "The Hunger" (with David Bowie, Catherine Deneuve and Susan Sarandon) one of my fave cult films at the time..

27. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to sigma6 For This Post:

Althena (1st February 2016), DNA (1st June 2016), Mike (1st February 2016), Shannon (1st February 2016)

28. Link to Post #56
    Canada Avalon Member Truglivartna's Avatar
    Thanks

Please let us all know if you can get a response from Paulides.

Quote Posted by Tyy1907 (here)
    Quote Posted by Truglivartna (here)
    Having listened to George Noory interview David Paulides and heard what Mr. Paulides has -- and has not -- done to get to the real heart of each missing person encounter, I can't help but ask what appears to me to be a most obvious question; WHY HASN'T ANYONE ASKED THE BEST REMOTE VIEWERS TO TACKLE INDIVIDUAL CASES?

I'm sure men like Daz Smith or Dick Allgire could shed some light on this situation. I don't know what they might charge, but in some cases they might do a few RV scans for a reasonable price, if not for free for distraught parents.

There's no question in my mind that there will turn out to be more than one explanation -- and maybe the truth might be more unsettling than the silence. But, hey, this is a time for disclosure is it not?
    I gotta say that is a great idea. I'm gonna drop Paulides an email on that one.
    There's a thin line between a hero and a fool; but no line at all between a fool and a wise man.

29. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Truglivartna For This Post:

Althena (3rd February 2016), kirolak (5th February 2016), Mike (1st February 2016), Shannon (1st February 2016), Tyy1907 (2nd February 2016)

30. Link to Post #57
    Morocco Unsubscribed
    Language
    Discordian
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,082 times in 4,764 posts

31. Link to Post #58
    Thanks

Please let us all know if you can get a response from Paulides.

Quote Posted by Tyy1907 (here)
    Having listened to George Noory interview David Paulides and heard what Mr. Paulides has -- and has not -- done to get to the real heart of each missing person encounter, I can't help but ask what appears to me to be a most obvious question; WHY HASN'T ANYONE ASKED THE BEST REMOTE VIEWERS TO TACKLE INDIVIDUAL CASES?

I'm sure men like Daz Smith or Dick Allgire could shed some light on this situation. I don't know what they might charge, but in some cases they might do a few RV scans for a reasonable price, if not for free for distraught parents.

There's no question in my mind that there will turn out to be more than one explanation -- and maybe the truth might be more unsettling than the silence. But, hey, this is a time for disclosure is it not?
    I gotta say that is a great idea. I'm gonna drop Paulides an email on that one.
    I'll update you guys when/if he replies for sure

32. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Tyy1907 For This Post:

Althena (3rd February 2016), kirolak (5th February 2016), Matthew (2nd February 2016), Shannon (2nd February 2016), Truglivartna (2nd February 2016)

33. Link to Post #59
    Thanks

This next story I found absolutely fascinating.

This is an excerpt from Kewaunee Lapseritis' book "The Sasquatch People an their inter dimensional connection". To preface, "Pam" is a Sasquatch habituator in eastern Tennessee who lives side by side with a clan of 17 Saquatch people. She leaves food for them regularly and has developed a telepathic connection with them.

"This next episode was told to me with great solemnity. The head of the Sasquatch clan had told Pam that he took a gallon of antifreeze from her carport because of a major problem that had developed. One of their large males had killed a female who had two young children. This, Pam was told, was an extremely rare event with a member of their people. A council of elders discussed among themselves what "crime" had occurred and he was sentenced to death! They made the killer drink the bottle of antifreeze. For a long while the perpetrator had been hiding out in a cave, so after consuming the poison he returned to his hideaway. Part of the way there, he had become violently ill and weak. Finally, Healy down in the cave and with remorse telepathed to Pam his last thoughts and words. She swears the following is absolutely the truth.

The dying Sasquatch said that contact had been made to his people by the United States military because our government knew the truth and importance of the Bigfoot/UFO connection. Some Sasquatch are "recruited" by a certain race of Starpeople. The Sasquatch are the ET's "ground crew" to mine certain minerals, do the heavy work, act as sentries, spy for them, and so on.

The Sasquatch man told Pam that military personnel had lured him and two other Sasquatch into a building under the pretence of being their friend. The military used some form of electromagnetic device to block his use of telepathy and to stop him from dematerializing. Then they gave the creature food with a powerful sedative in it. Once unconscious, they injected an implant to the back of his skull in order to monitor and follow his every move. He was enraged by this deceit. Friendly ET's tried to help by using surgical means to remove the implant, but on two other occasions, a Sasquatch had died because of complications with the delicate operation.

This disheartened forest giant had become angry with his clan for accepting food from Pam and had planned to kill her husband. When he argued with a female of his group about the food, he could not contain his rage and killed her.

As he was dying, lying in a cave, the creature told Pam that he realized he was wrong and was sorry for his actions and deeply regretted it. The Sasquatch said that he needed to tell Pam the reason for his mistake and that he now knew there were good people like them in the outer world. He said his life energy was fading, and this was his last statement to her and he wanted to repeat:"The military helicopter is here to retrieve my body." The implant had given away his position.

During the communication with him, Pam tried to phone a friend who knew the mountain so they could find the cave and possibly help the remorseful being. The telephone was mysteriously dead. She started to use email to get help, but all the electricity in the house suddenly went out in the house. Pam believes she was being monitored by the NSA, which has the tech and ability to do that. She made me (author) promise that I would not divulge her name and where she lives."

34. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Tyy1907 For This Post:

Althena (3rd February 2016), BMJ (1st June 2016), DNA (1st June 2016), janette (5th February 2016), kirolak (5th February 2016), Shannon (2nd February 2016), sigma6 (2nd February 2016), Truglivartna (2nd February 2016)

35. Link to Post #60
    United States Moderator (on Sabbatical) Shannon's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,063 times in 1,211 posts

This is one of the threads that's so awesome. ^^^thank you.

I had it opened on my phone browser for the longest. You'd think I'd bookmark it or something. Lol. So lazy. Such a great thread though, totally opened my mind up to a bunch of new possibilities and possible realities. Deep stuff.

36. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Shannon For This Post:

Althena (3rd February 2016), Curiosity (2nd February 2016), DNA (1st June 2016), kirolak (5th February 2016)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 22 FirstFirst 1 3 13 22 LastLast