+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 22 FirstFirst 1 7 17 22 LastLast

Thread: David Paulides' research: over 2000 inexplicable abductions in National Parks, wilderness, and urban areas

1. Link to Post #121
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,729 times in 2,903 posts

Default Re: David Paulides' research: over 2000 inexplicable abductions in National Parks, wilderness, and urban areas

note: just reading above... I think it's apparent that Elisa Lam was under some kind of influence, she was acting paranoid and trying to hide from something... and it didn't seem to be a physical being... I would only be curious in knowing her past psychological background... then she ends up dead in a water tank... we have to presume the same influence at work... chilling and horrific, something able to break through into this world and communicate with certain individuals like that?... like there is some defect in their "radio" that allows an inter-dimensional "hacker" to access their consciousness and communicate with them... it's known from studying sensory perception that things can appears outside your body (like your visual experience for example when of course all the information and actual physical experience has to technically be INSIDE your brain... doesn't make it any less real... just evidence of massive complexity and subtle influence...

I can't say too much (not sure what I am "technically" allowed to say, but this is all relatively "anonymous" anyhow...) but I just met an acquaintance/friend who says his brother became obsessed with remote viewing and now does it more or less full time and even trained under Ed Dames... and he says that he could see stations on the moon and that they hold people there as slaves, essentially against their will... He said this to me point blank with no real prompting on my part, so I was kinda taken aback... we have since had some other interesting conversations... I think he was not sure if he was supposed to share that with me, as he clearly stated later there are some things he can't share... because his brother's clients are under confidentiality agreements... of course he hasn't been clear on who ordered his brother to look in this direction or if he did it of his own accord... (he kinda pulled back a bit... on that one...)

... It sounded legit, the way he described the process his brother has to go through before he can actually do a designated "job"... it's rather complicated and would satisfy any scientific double blind procedure... very subtle... no way anyone would have made that part up...

We know there are tens of thousands of missing persons, it's been going on for decades... and may even have increased during certain periods (would like to see the stats/correlations on that...) and 1) The Government actively/passively tries to cover it up... which tells me they are privy and may even have some connection to it... (my speculation) ...and the other thing that stuck with me that Paulides said is 2) There has to be an intelligent agency behind this phenomena... because it is ALWAYS done specifically, and sometimes under incredibly tight parameters when NO ONE is looking... each and every time... without fail...

Personally I think it is multiple parties in on this... from Big Foots, alien/terrestrial agents, and also possibly some of them may be secret organizations like Satanic groups and the government... i.e. it's a bloody free for all because they can all hide under the anonymity that everyone is pointing their finger at everyone else... perfect cover and perfect application for "diffusion of responsibility" and/or "plausible deniability" ... it's even possible there may be even unspoken cooperation amongst some of these parties... This may be why it's so difficult to assess... there are multiple factors... I know from experience when trouble shooting something that others "couldn't figure out" ...I usually discover multiple factors causing the failure (which is very difficult to troubleshoot... and why they couldn't isolate any one factor... or isolate one factor but still not fix it, etc... (and lol...

I think it goes without saying that government "behaviour" needs to be understood better then how Paulides is presenting it, you know he knows it's not government ineptitude, complacency or negligence... He is just being too empirical to call it what it is without direct and incontrovertible proof. Although it could be logically deduced with a high probability of accuracy.
    Last edited by sigma6; 7th March 2016 at 00:45.
    We shall not cease from exploration, and the end of all our exploring will be to arrive where we started and know the place for the first time
    By faith we understand things which are seen were not made of the things which are visible

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to sigma6 For This Post:

Althena (5th March 2016), Atlas (1st June 2016), Reinhard (6th March 2016), Ulyse30 (1st June 2016)

3. Link to Post #122
    On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,228 times in 3,216 posts

Default Re: David Paulides' research: over 2000 inexplicable abductions in National Parks, wilderness, and urban areas

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Atlas For This Post:

Bill Ryan (1st June 2016), BMJ (1st June 2016), Curiosity (1st June 2016), Spellbound (5th December 2016), Ulyse30 (1st June 2016)

5. Link to Post #123
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,534 times in 32,788 posts

OMG, I'd not heard about that case. It exactly fits the criteria for Paulides' research on the patterns of anomalous urban disappearances. Chilling.

6. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Althena (1st June 2016), Atlas (1st June 2016), Curiosity (1st June 2016), Debra (6th December 2016), DNA (1st June 2016), Dustin Naef (23rd October 2016), Foxie Loxie (23rd October 2016), KiwiElf (1st June 2016), meeradas (23rd October 2016), seko (1st June 2016), Shannon (6th December 2016), Ulyse30 (1st June 2016)

7. Link to Post #124
    United States Avalon Member DNA's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,733 times in 4,313 posts

Quote Posted by sigma6 (here)
    Obviously this is what David Paulides is trying to alert and educate everyone about...

As a result I started looking up everything I could find on Bigfoots on YouTube... as one of the possible lines of explanation. I listened to one interview during this time... and I came across the most interesting interview, where a biker said that he was riding when he came across a Bigfoot, I forgot how he described it... (will have to go back to it... there was something about it being hard to see, or in a tree or something...) He described how it was early in the morning and the weather was cold so they were dressed for cold riding, etc...

It was hugely insightful, because in this story, he described hearing a noise... like a woman calling out or a baby crying? ... [update: wow! I just listened to it again... he actually remembers hearing a growling sound "in retrospect" but during his "trance" he said that it was the sound of water and that it was "attracting" him!] and he didn't even remember stopping his bike to check it out!... he was so under the spell of whatever was going on that he was mesmerized, according to his recounting of this story... and then he said he recalls being drawn to it and feeling incredibly hot... so he started taking off his clothes... and he was trying to fold them up and put them into some bag he had brought with him!... he was doing this all on his own!... all the while under this strange mesmerizing influence!...

Because he was one of the better riders, he had ridden ahead of his group... and at some point during this event, where he was in a state of half undress, his friends were coming down the path and they called out to him (or something, wow I really forgot this one...) and he snapped out of it... standing there, stripped down to his jersey, a t-shirt and shoes, in 40-42 F cold wet weather... only then did he start to feel cold!...

His friends coming down the path behind him apparently caused a splash, that hit him, and this is what caused him to snap out of it... and what probably saved him... according to him, he said he wouldn't have probably remembered the entire event if he hadn't "snapped out of it"... right at that point in time (something I have experienced myself... under different circumstances of course i.e. being in one state of mind, where I think I am entirely conscious [but I am not, it's more like a dream or state of mind so focused, you are not aware of your actual surroundings... and then not realizing it until something or someone snaps you out of it, and then you are now only aware of your prior state, because you are looking at it from a different state of mind, like waking immediately from a dream and still remembering the dream... it is only at that point do you realize the dream was just that... a dream, even though, just seconds before, you were IN the dream, thinking it your "normal" conscious state!

...Which of course begs the question... just how "conscious" is our existing state? especially when I see people who are caught up in denial, hangups, repressions, anxiety, fear, they are clearly "caught" in these states and it can be very difficult to "bring them back down to earth" ... (ironically, and not to go off topic, but they need the "release" that a puff or two can give do for them)

It was part of a Bigfoot YouTube interview. I thought it was so striking, I sent it to David Paulides... (didn't hear anything back from him...?)

This story sounded so true to me, the way he described it, not over exaggerated or anything... he was not into Bigfoot at all and so this experience didn't make any sense to himself at all... very compelling and it made a LOT of sense to me! ... it means whatever these things are, they have a power over the minds of their victims, if humans can be hypnotized by other humans why can't other beings with even greater control of their minds (than most humans have)... do so something similar?... and it does explain a lot... especially the weird stuff Paulides talks about... i.e. finding people with their pants down to their ankles or all their clothes folded neatly in pile... very freaky stuff...

And these things have all been attributed to Bigfoots... and weirdly that would make them perfect agents for other worldly beings i.e. UFOs! (or whatever THEY are)... it appears they truly do walk in two different worlds... if other sentient beings exist and used telepathy then the Bigfoots would know about them and vice versa...
    This was an amazing find Sigma6. Thank you, Thank you, Thank you

Okay, that might be a little cheesy, but I just wanted my appreciation to be known.

This story in my mind exemplifies what I've thought for years. That Bigfoot is the source for most of these dissapearances. And,that if you think Bigfoot's body is dangerous, then you should really be scared of his mind.
    I have a bigfoot story that my uncle Bruce has been telling me for years which I will get to in a moment. I've always thought his story went along with something Ingo Swann stated in his book "Penetration".
    Ingo states that those with telepathy also have telepathy+ which is, that they can also insert thoughts and/or emotions into the minds of others as they see fit.

I'm of the opinion that all of mankind had this ability at one time, this telepathy+ but that it was bred out of us by those we mistook for as Gods.

I've been pondering the idea of what it would be like for a human being to experience freedom from the genetic prison we have been placed in.

I've read in enough places where upon I am unable to easily dismiss the idea that there have been several genetic modifications done to mankind since the initial creation of Homosapians via the Annunaki genetic adaptation of Neanderthals.

Here is the rub.
    70,000 years ago scientists say mankind was reduced to a population of less than 1,000 breeding adults due to the eruption of the super volcano just south of Japan. Naturally we all assume this was a natural event. But the fact remains that mankind was almost entirely wiped out. It think at times like this, certain factions of ET used these incidents to their benefit. And again, it is altogether possible these events weren't natural at all. I think those sole survivors had modifications.

I don't think the modifications were upgrades in the sense that we were improved upon.
    I think the upgrades had to do with limiting our awareness.
    I think the upgrades were actually downgrades.
    I think mankind through the course of time has had limitations placed upon him. Limitations it seems that bigfoot does not have.

So how am I making a connection with Sigma6's story, Ingo Swann and population reductions in mankind?

It has to do with my Uncle Bruce and his big foot encounter.

My uncle Bruce, a salt of the earth, backwoods country type who enjoys hunting and putting lead shot in just about anything that moves has a big foot story that has always troubled him.
    The animal itself didn't trouble him as much as his docile/demure reaction to what the animal did.
    What troubles Bruce is that he cannot explain why he was in his words "such a efing vagina about it" (his words not mine), he didn't do what he knows he should have done, and even now to this day you will see him get lost in thought and troubled by his percieved passivity which was so against his normal behavior, and his normal behavior would have been to put a cap in bigfoot's ass.

Long story short, Bruce was standing at the water's edge of a small lake outside of Hannibal Missouri in 1980. His buddy was fifty foot into the water on a small row boat.
    While Bruce was casting his line into the water comforted by the presence of his 357 magnum revolver, a large upright hairy man came crashing through the small trees and brush, the hairy man came to the waters edge no more than twenty feet away from Bruce and began drinking from the lake. The creature must have sensed Bruce's presence, the bigfoot looked at Bruce and let out a blood curdling howl like scream while staring into the depths of my uncle's soul. Bruce stood there frozen, and as the animal bounded off back into the woods Bruce's fishing companion yelled from the boat, "Damn Bruce, I thought I was going to have to go back home and tell you're new wife that you had been eaten by a monster".
    Bruce goes on to state that he remembers catching grasshoppers and using them as bait as he continued fishing.

The reaction to all of this is what is pertinent to the story.
    Bruce then continued to fish for the next three hours as if nothing had ever happened. And he and his buddy NEVER talked about it again.
    Bruce to this day cannot figure out why he didn't, firstly pull out his gun in case the creature attacked, and secondly he can't figure out why he didn't follow the creatures trail afterwards, and thirdly why he just stood there like nothing ever happened.
    The whole thing troubles Bruce to no end. And to a man who takes any type of confrontation very seriously and reacts with the utmost male bravado and violence, this was so out of character as far as his reaction to the event that day that it has troubled him ever since.
    Again I state this, Bruce was more troubled by his reaction than the Bigfoot.
    And this is because, I think on a subconscious level, my uncle Bruce may know that he lost control due to some unknown force.

Now I have to correlate some Ingo Swann so I can get to Atlantis so bear with me.

Ingo Swann stated that he was under the impression from his days of inventing Remote Viewing and working for a secret branch of the intelligence agency that he had ran into what he termed non-human humans. The difference these non-human humans had from us, was that they had telepathy+. Telepathy meaning they could read your mind, the + meaning they could send a message into your mind and it would bypass your decision making process. The + meant that these folks could affect you and make you do or not do things against your will.

Most folks think these individuals Ingo ran into were aliens. I'm not so sure about that. Part of me thinks these individuals may be part of our ancient ancestors who have either hidden in underground bases for the millenias or they have off world capability, but probably both.

Now, here is the good part.

Have you ever wondered why Bigfoot has never been shot?
    As many times as folks have seen bigfoot, no one can ever take a shot at the big fella. Folks always give some reason that indicates their humanity got involved because the being looked so human.
    (And my uncle states that Bigfoot did not look like a gorilla at all, but instead a very human but hairy 7 foot tall man)
    I do not think this is why.
    Human beings, will essentially shoot at anything. Humans have no problem shooting humans for that matter.
    I think it is very telling that almost no one ever so much as lifts a finger to stop or molest a big foot in any way.

Melba Ketchum, who had claimed her sequencing of Sasquatch DNA samples revealed “a hybrid cross between modern Homo sapiens in the maternal lineage and an unknown hominin male progenitor.”
    I find the above quote intriguing to no end. It basically agrees with what Edgar Cayce stated about bigfoot. That bigfoot was a genetic experiment from Atlantis, one of the many genetic crosses between man and animal. Mythology is rich with these hybrid examples.

And here is where I'm trying to get to.
    The Melba Ketchum DNA sequence states that bigfoot is only about 15,000 years old.
    So there you go.
    Bigfoot has a form of telepathy+ because he is a hold over from ancient man.
    In many ways Bigfoot may be less devolved than modern humans.
    Bigfoot has more of those genetics from ancient man in the form of telepathy+ than we do because he never had it bred out of him.

This is why bigfoot never gets shot, because he can mentally subdue those wishing to do him harm.
    This in turn is a hint to me of what our capability must have been.
    What our capabilities must be.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I would like to add the actual video Sigma6 found concerning the story he recanted.
    At 10:20 the story starts of the bike rider who saw a sasquatch and then began mentally to be told it was hot and to take his clothes of just like the Paulides stories. At 30:00 in an Oregon man by the name of John describes a sighting he had in 1949. His sighting consists of seeing Sasquatch carrying off a woman, of whom was never seen again. Also, John mentions a man who lived near the woman who disappeared, this man's body was found in his house and his head was found in the front yard.

For those who do not want to include Sasquatch as one of the possible explanations keep this in mind. Paulides mentions in his Missing 411 Western United States book a woman who was hiking with a friend who disappeared and was never heard from again. Paulides states the woman was carried off by a family of bigfoot as reported by her hiking companion.
    Last edited by DNA; 1st June 2016 at 09:58.

8. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

Althena (1st June 2016), Bill Ryan (25th August 2016), Bingo (24th October 2016), BMJ (2nd June 2016), Chip (15th June 2016), Foxie Loxie (23rd October 2016), Mike (1st June 2016), PurpleLama (24th August 2016), Rex (2nd June 2016), Shannon (6th December 2016), skogvokter (7th December 2016)

9. Link to Post #125
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Interview with David Paulides discussing his new MISSING 411 book "hunters".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yDLJtKWVzk0

10. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

Althena (25th August 2016), Bill Ryan (25th August 2016), BMJ (24th August 2016), Curiosity (24th August 2016), Debra (6th December 2016), Foxie Loxie (23rd October 2016), meeradas (23rd October 2016), Shannon (6th December 2016)

11. Link to Post #126
    Thanks

To bring his interviews all up to date (excuse any overlap!), here are a couple more Coast to Coast presentations:

With George Noory, 23 March 2016:
    With George Knapp, 31 July 2016: (DNA's post above is the first part of this)
    The next to last of these (hour 3 with George Knapp) is particularly fascinating, as Paulides recounts a woman bow-hunter's Sept 2015 personal experience of a shimmering 'Predator'-like creature at fairly close hand (just 15-20 feet away). This was accompanied by the entire forest going totally quiet. She took a photo with her smartphone.

Of particular note was that this was the wife, Jan, of veteran UFO researcher and image analyst Dr Bruce Maccabee. His own full report of Jan's experience is here -- including photos, and his analysis:

http://brumac.8k.com/JANs_Phenomenon...Phenomenon.htm

The key photo in question was very strangely distorted, and was in a resolution not set (or not settable!) by the camera. (Verizon, when consulted, stated that for the camera to have taken such a photo was 'impossible', yet they fully acknowledged that the camera had taken the photo.) Note that the 'hair-like' part of the image which is in focus was not Jan's hair.

Maccabee speculated that some kind of focused magnetic field (my paraphrase) might have been responsible. The significance here is not the image itself, but what happened to the image. His exact words:
    Quote This suggests then, that if the distortion were some sort of “impossible” magnetic effect, this effect was confined to a small volume of space at a distance from the camera.
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 23rd October 2016 at 21:15.

12. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Althena (28th October 2016), Atlas (6th December 2016), Debra (6th December 2016), DNA (23rd October 2016), Dustin Naef (23rd October 2016), Ewan (24th October 2016), fourty-two (24th October 2016), Foxie Loxie (23rd October 2016), Hazelfern (12th December 2016), Matthew (23rd October 2016), meeradas (23rd October 2016), Shannon (24th October 2016), Spellbound (5th December 2016)

13. Link to Post #127
    United States Avalon Member Dustin Naef's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    To bring his interviews all up to date (excuse any overlap!), here are a couple more Coast to Coast presentations:

With George Noory, 23 March 2016:
    With George Knapp, 31 July 2016: (DNA's post above is the first part of this)
    The next to last of these (hour 3 with George Knapp) is particularly fascinating, as Paulides recounts a woman bow-hunter's Sept 2015 personal experience of a shimmering 'Predator'-like creature at fairly close hand (just 15-20 feet away). This was accompanied by the entire forest going totally quiet. She took a photo with her smartphone.

Of particular note was that this was the wife, Jan, of veteran UFO researcher and image analyst Dr Bruce Maccabee. His own full report of Jan's experience is here -- including photos, and his analysis:

http://brumac.8k.com/JANs_Phenomenon...Phenomenon.htm

The key photo in question was very strangely distorted, and was in a resolution not set (or not settable!) by the camera. (Verizon, when consulted, stated that for the camera to have taken such a photo was 'impossible', yet they fully acknowledged that the camera had taken the photo.) Note that the 'hair-like' part of the image which is in focus was not Jan's hair.

Maccabee speculated that some kind of focused magnetic field (my paraphrase) might have been responsible. The significance here is not the image itself, but what happened to the image. His exact words:
    Quote This suggests then, that if the distortion were some sort of “impossible” magnetic effect, this effect was confined to a small volume of space at a distance from the camera.
    I've followed David's books from the beginning, and had never heard of the "predator-effect" mentioned in Hunters. Weird thing is, I've experienced that phenomenon twice now as described in Hunters. The last time I was with two other people, and we were in Pluto's Cave (near Mount Shasta) when it happened--we were filming as it happened, and you can hear and see us all 'reacting' to the phenomenon, but the camera wouldn't focus on the shimmering/mirage portal (or whatever it was?) we were all seeing. How can three people have the same hallucination simultaneously? This was a few weeks before David released Hunters. He sent me a copy of his book for review, and I was blown away that other people had experienced that shimmering "predator-effect". Oddly, I wasn't freaked out when it was occurring, it just seemed very surreal. I also had Bruce Macabee look at the footage but he thought the camera was just being affected by low light, and couldn't find anything anomalous about the video itself. There is something very weird going on with this phenomenon...

14. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Dustin Naef For This Post:

Althena (28th October 2016), avid (24th October 2016), Bill Ryan (23rd October 2016), BMJ (24th October 2016), Cara (24th October 2016), Debra (24th October 2016), DNA (24th October 2016), Ewan (24th October 2016), Flash (24th October 2016), fourty-two (24th October 2016), Foxie Loxie (23rd October 2016), Matthew (23rd October 2016), meeradas (23rd October 2016), Shannon (24th October 2016)

15. Link to Post #128
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)

Quote Posted by Dustin Naef (here)

I've followed David's books from the beginning, and had never heard of the "predator-effect" mentioned in Hunters. Weird thing is, I've experienced that phenomenon twice now as described in Hunters. The last time I was with two other people, and we were in Pluto's Cave (near Mount Shasta) when it happened--we were filming as it happened, and you can hear and see us all 'reacting' to the phenomenon, but the camera wouldn't focus on the shimmering/mirage portal (or whatever it was?) we were all seeing. How can three people have the same hallucination simultaneously? This was a few weeks before David released Hunters. He sent me a copy of his book for review, and I was blown away that other people had experienced that shimmering "predator-effect". Oddly, I wasn't freaked out when it was occurring, it just seemed very surreal. I also had Bruce Macabee look at the footage but he thought the camera was just being affected by low light, and couldn't find anything anomalous about the video itself. There is something very weird going on with this phenomenon...

I think it is worth noting in George Knapp's "Hunt for the Skinwalker", that there was a story reported by Mr. Gorman, the Ranch owner before NIDS took over.
    A Predator story.
    Mr. Gorman stated that he and his son were out working the Ranch when a vehicle came driving on to their property.
    This vehicle pulled up to them and out jumps a West Coast surfer type with a quartz cystal point on a rope necklace. The man proceeds to ask Mr. Gorman if he could meditate on the property being as he has heard that it was a powerful area endowed with much energy.
    Mr. Gorman nods in affirmation and shrugs to his son, pretty much stating he didn't knon what else to say.
    The man spreads out a blanket, then begins burning incence and sits Indian style with his eyes closed in what appears to be a meditation.
    Mr. Gorman and his son then see something that defied their ability to describe.
    They watched what appeared to be a distortion that resembled the heat rising on a hot road. This distortion in the shape of a two legged being began bounding towards the surfer in meditation. Mr. Gorman and his son could only look on perplexed.
    This being made of distortion reaches the surfer dude, eyes closed in meditation, lifts him off the ground and screams a horrible roar in his face. The creature then drops the surfer, and bounds off where it came from, which was a grove of cotton wood trees. Mr. Gorman attempted to calm the man down, but he was screaming hysterically, and had soiled his pants. The man who would not leg go of Mr. Gorman while screaming in terror forced Mr. Gorman to strike him with an open hand across the face.
    Later, while Mr. Gorman and his son were watching television the movie Predator came on and both started screaming and pointing that this is what the saw that day.

16. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

Althena (28th October 2016), avid (24th October 2016), Bill Ryan (23rd October 2016), BMJ (24th October 2016), Cara (24th October 2016), Debra (24th October 2016), Ewan (24th October 2016), Foxie Loxie (24th October 2016), Matthew (24th October 2016), meeradas (23rd October 2016), Shannon (24th October 2016), Spellbound (5th December 2016)

17. Link to Post #129
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Dustin Naef (here)

...but the camera wouldn't focus on the shimmering/mirage portal (or whatever it was?) we were all seeing.
    Thanks, welcome to the forum , and that's a most interesting first-hand story.

Fascinating re the camera's refusal to focus.
    (That may have happened with Jan Maccabee, too, of course.) Autofocus works with ultrasound or infrared, and nowadays only sophisticated cameras (certainly not phones!) have a manual override.

The key thing here is that the autofocus function relies on something solid to bounce off. A weird portal phenomenon, whatever it was, might reflect or emit light so that it was visible, or partially visible, but might well not be solid enough for a camera's autofocus to work.

What would happen is that it'd either focus on the nearest solid objects behind the portal, or (maybe more probably) would get confused by inconclusive autofocus returns, and keep in trying to focus, all the way in and out.

* Here's the workaround for this, for anyone with the presence of mind to themselves stay focused -- if anyone's lucky (or unlucky!) enough to be in the same predicament:

With most digital cameras, depress the shutter button half way to trigger the autofocus mechanism, turn the camera to focus on something solid the same distance away, and then, keeping the shutter button half-depressed, turn back to the 'portal' and take the photo. That would actually work.

Hats off, of course, to anyone who actually does this.

18. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Althena (28th October 2016), Atlas (6th December 2016), avid (24th October 2016), Bayareamom (9th December 2016), BMJ (24th October 2016), Debra (24th October 2016), DNA (23rd October 2016), Ewan (24th October 2016), Fairy Friend (25th October 2016), Foxie Loxie (24th October 2016), Matthew (24th November 2016), meeradas (23rd October 2016), mgray (24th October 2016), seko (23rd October 2016), Shannon (24th October 2016)

19. Link to Post #130
    Canada Avalon Member Spellbound's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,254 times in 1,040 posts

Lately I've been watching quite a few of David Paulides videos for Missing 411 that have been released over the last few years. Initially it was kept mainly to US National Parks (Yosemite having the largest number of disappearances)....but I see that he has now branched out into urban disappearances as well. Many of these vanishings have things in common such as usually happening near water, some involving dogs in which the dog returns later but the missing person does not, people literally vanishing without a trace. While some of the national parks disappearances could be attributed to bigfoot/sasquatch, I think that would be a rather small % due to the lack of footprints being found. Now, I'm thinking abduction by ET's which could explain how it happens so sudden and without a trace (no footprints, some bodies that are found are found in places that were already searched multiple times previously, etc). Another reasoning behind my ET abduction theory is that there have been stories that some ET's living underground will occasionally come to the surface to abduct people as a source of food. The people who are disappearing are not dummies or drunks or drug addicts which could easily be explained....but are folks who are very smart and would normally know how to survive on their own.

So, I ask Avalon, what do you think is the cause for most of these disappearances?? Is it bigfoot/sasquatch?? Is it ET's?? Abduction for satanism?? Is it as simple as these people falling off a cliff or 4 year old children climbing mountains to be found miles away?? Is there something sinister going on here?? Or is this just a bunch of malarkey and none of it is true??

Dave - Toronto
    Last edited by Spellbound; 4th December 2016 at 23:46.

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Spellbound For This Post:

BMJ (5th December 2016), kirolak (5th December 2016), vmk22 (5th December 2016)

21. Link to Post #131
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,844 times in 572 posts

There is also the satanic ritual option - wherein people go missing because they are abduucted and used as human sacrifices.

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to The Freedom Train For This Post:

BMJ (5th December 2016), Spellbound (5th December 2016)

23. Link to Post #132
    Thanks

Yes. I thought of satanic abductions but that's a LOT of people to go missing...especially without a trace in the middle of no where.

Dave - Toronto

24. The Following User Says Thank You to Spellbound For This Post:

BMJ (5th December 2016)

25. Link to Post #133
    United States Avalon Member Mike's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 50,307 times in 5,692 posts

Couple things occured to me...

The weather phonomena I.e. how the weather turns volatile when search parties arrive - If the phenomena requires weather as a sort of camouflage, then it suggests a certain fallibilty and vulnerability to me. It would seem terrestrial. I say this because there are quite a few esoteric theories being bandied about - and I understand that! - but why would otherdimensional entities or technologically advanced UFO's need inclement weather to assist them? It doesnt make sense to me.

Also, the phenomena has a habit of abducting the last person in line (when groups are involved). This may seem like an obvious thing.....but that suggests that it can be seen with the human eye. Its trying to avoid detection by doing this.

So whatever it is isnt infallible. It has weaknesses. It can be found out. It can be seen and discovered.

26. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Mike For This Post:

BMJ (5th December 2016), Debra (5th December 2016), DNA (7th December 2016), Foxie Loxie (5th December 2016), kirolak (5th December 2016), Shannon (6th December 2016)

27. Link to Post #134
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,349 times in 1,707 posts

I agree with Khat Hanson understandings, she is a native indian medicine woman, and believes alot of the disappearances are due to the "face eater" and not at all sasquatch.

She said she spoke to David Paulides and he was not interested in her take on the situation.

I can not understand how he could be dismissive considering the native american indians would have a lot better understanding of what is going than what David Paulides does.

Link: https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...=1#post1106062
    Last edited by BMJ; 5th December 2016 at 02:54.

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BMJ For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (5th December 2016), Mike (5th December 2016)

29. Link to Post #135
    Thanks

Woops...my bad. I didn't realize there was already a thread on this. Thank you for merging.

Dave - Toronto

30. Link to Post #136
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,061 times in 8,172 posts

Agenda 21 is a program to depopulate the country side, among other things.

I wonder how much these things are related to that agenda ?

Even to the extent that horrible creatures have been 'manufactured' and released out into these areas.
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

31. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (5th December 2016), Mike (5th December 2016), Shannon (6th December 2016)

32. Link to Post #137
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Mike (here)
    Quote Posted by Curiosity (here)
    I've often wondered why the gov feels it necessary to control billions of acres of forest and mountains. They only allow us in on very small and controlled portions of these lands and if you are found beyond these controlled portions they herd you away, throw you out and will even arrest you.

One can't help but feel the government is involved...that they have an arrangement with these....entities.

An even more disturbing thought is that an arrangement with these entities is unnecessary...maybe the elements in government responsible for the obfuscation *are* these entities..in one form or another
    David Paulides has said during a few presentations that when going out to search for people who have gone missing that FBI and/or other gov't agencies are already there...and try to act as if nothing was out of the ordinary. Paulides has usually been very surprised by this.

Dave - Toronto

33. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Spellbound For This Post:

BMJ (5th December 2016), Foxie Loxie (5th December 2016), Mike (5th December 2016), Shannon (6th December 2016)

34. Link to Post #138
    Thanks

Has this Missing 411 movie been released yet?? I'm completely fascinated by this subject.

Dave - Toronto

35. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Spellbound For This Post:

BMJ (5th December 2016), boja (5th December 2016), Foxie Loxie (5th December 2016), skogvokter (7th December 2016)

36. Link to Post #139
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Spellbound (here)
    Has this Missing 411 movie been released yet??
    Not yet. It's completed, but first, they have to submit it to the film festivals. Public release may be a few more months yet.

37. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Atlas (6th December 2016), Bayareamom (9th December 2016), BMJ (5th December 2016), boja (5th December 2016), Foxie Loxie (5th December 2016), Shannon (6th December 2016), skogvokter (7th December 2016), Spellbound (6th December 2016)

38. Link to Post #140
    Thanks

Quote Posted by norman (here)
    Agenda 21 is a program to depopulate the country side, among other things.

I wonder how much these things are related to that agenda ?
    Not at all, I don't think... reports of these disappearances go back in some cases over 100 years. Paulides has combed libraries and newspaper archives for these older accounts.
    • They're sporadic
    • They're international
    • The locations occur in clusters (including some urban areas)
    • The perpetrators show intelligence and malevolence
    • There's an interdimensional component to how the missing people end up in places where they have not been physically transported. (E.g. Elisa Lam, whose naked body was found in a sealed metal water tank, with only a small inspection hatch, which had to be cut open to get her out; and many other cases where the missing person could not possibly have traveled themselves to where they were eventually found. In one recent urban case, the missing person vanished from a crowded bar where the security cam showed for a clear fact that they did not leave the building physically.

In summary:
      • They're being plucked out of thin air
      • They appear to spend time 'somewhere else' (and horrifically, are often alive during that period)
      • They are dumped somewhere, in most cases dead, where in many cases they could not have got to themselves by any means.

39. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Atlas (6th December 2016), Bayareamom (9th December 2016), BMJ (5th December 2016), boja (5th December 2016), Debra (6th December 2016), DNA (7th December 2016), Foxie Loxie (5th December 2016), Hervé (5th December 2016), kirolak (5th December 2016), Magnus (6th December 2016), mgray (5th December 2016), norman (5th December 2016), Shannon (6th December 2016), skogvokter (7th December 2016), Spellbound (6th December 2016), sunwings (5th December 2016)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 22 FirstFirst 1 7 17 22 LastLast