+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 22 FirstFirst 1 8 18 22 LastLast

Thread: David Paulides' research: over 2000 inexplicable abductions in National Parks, wilderness, and urban areas

1. Link to Post #141
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,410 times in 621 posts

Default Re: David Paulides' research: over 2000 inexplicable abductions in National Parks, wilderness, and urban areas

Quote So, I ask Avalon, what do you think is the cause for most of these disappearances?? Is it bigfoot/sasquatch?? Is it ET's?? Abduction for satanism?? Is it as simple as these people falling off a cliff or 4 year old children climbing mountains to be found miles away?? Is there something sinister going on here?? Or is this just a bunch of malarkey and none of it is true??
    My money is on EXTRA-TERRESTRIAL / EXTRA-DIMENSIONAL Abduction.
    (Where National Parks are concerned, I believe that SASQUATCH may be ET / ED).

I agree that a serious scientific investigation is warranted into this subject (as with the UFO/ET subject in general), but sadly the Official Authorities and Governments will do everything they can to avoid that. - So no help there !

This leaves us with a Phenomenon that is obviously REAL and DANGEROUS,
    but unfortunately there seems to be NOTHING that we can do about it,
    except to be aware and as careful as possible.

If anyone can demonstrate any scientific facts additional to David Paulides already excellent research,
    I'm sure we will all appreciate any assistance.
    Last edited by boja; 5th December 2016 at 15:03.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to boja For This Post:

Bayareamom (9th December 2016), BMJ (6th December 2016), Foxie Loxie (5th December 2016), Spellbound (6th December 2016)

3. Link to Post #142
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,692 times in 8,940 posts

Default Re: David Paulides' research: over 2000 inexplicable abductions in National Parks, wilderness, and urban areas

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    Quote Posted by norman (here)
    Agenda 21 is a program to depopulate the country side, among other things.

I wonder how much these things are related to that agenda ?
    • They're sporadic
    • They're international
    • The locations occur in clusters (including some urban areas)
    • The perpetrators show intelligence and malevolence
    • There's an interdimensional component to how the missing people end up in places where they have not been physically transported. (E.g. Elisa Lam, whose naked body was found in a sealed metal water tank, with only a small inspection hatch, which had to be cut open to get her out; and many other cases where the missing person could not possibly have traveled themselves to where they were eventually found. In one recent urban case, the missing person vanished from a crowded bar where the security cam showed for a clear fact that they did not leave the building physically.

In summary:
      • They're being plucked out of thin air
      • They appear to spend time 'somewhere else' (and horrifically, are often alive during that period)
      • They are dumped somewhere, in most cases dead, where in many cases they could not have got to themselves by any means.
    This is very interesting Bill - when I was listening to the owner of the company that creates the D-Wave computer, he was saying in his speech that we could go to nearby dimensions with this technology, and be able to pluck resources from these dimensions and bring it back to our, for our use.

My inner comment was: F.. the cabal, always thinking of stealing stuff from others! Even other dimensions! This is the only way to get money for research it seems, telling the cabal we will be able to steal for resources.

But my second inner thought was: who tells us that other dimensions are not actually doing it to us. And mostly, who tell us that some beings in other dimensions will not START doing it to us as retaliation, once we implement this sort of thinking and vibration in the multiverse. If so, we are in big trouble with those insane greedy beings having the money and power in our own dimension.

My actual take: this is already happening to us, we are pluck for resources, by other dimensional or physical beings. Until we get strong enough to stop being farmed, which is quite an endeaviour in itself. For this, we have to be aware that we can count on ourselves, our much higher dimensional beingness, and switch to it, versus those who always steal.

I do think we need the D-Wave experiments etc. in order to escape the actual farming and theft from other dimensions, but not with the mind frame of the actual greedy cabal, which would only expand the slavery. We need to do the research for the sake of humanity itself. It has an impact of the awakening of the soul from within, for the masses. My question is how do we get rid of cabal and this greedy thinking and yet, still go further for the benefit of humanity.
    How to let the desire of your mind become the desire of your heart - Gurdjieff

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Flash For This Post:

BMJ (6th December 2016), Debra (6th December 2016), Foxie Loxie (5th December 2016), Shannon (6th December 2016)

5. Link to Post #143
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,541 times in 32,788 posts

Quote Posted by Flash (here)

This is very interesting Bill - when I was listening to the owner of the company that creates the D-Wave computer, he was saying in his speech that we could go to nearby dimensions with this technology, and be able to pluck resources from these dimensions and bring it back to our, for our use.
    Well, actually, this is something slightly different, as best I understand. I had quantum computing explained to me once like this:

If a really difficult calculation might take a regular computer a thousand years to complete, then the quantum computer takes the problem, sidesteps into another dimension, takes a thousand years (there!) to calculate the result, and then a fraction of a second later steps back into our reality to give us the answer. (Go figure, as they say. )

I'm not qualified to comment on how accurate that analogy is, but it's almost certainly got nothing to do with physically traveling in or reaching into other dimensions. But ETs step in and out of other dimensions all the time -- I'd argue this to be a proven fact -- and maybe some non-human beings live in other dimensions. It may be something like the latter that's abducting and killing some people, for their own unknown reasons.

6. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Atlas (6th December 2016), Bayareamom (9th December 2016), BMJ (6th December 2016), DNA (12th December 2016), Flash (5th December 2016), Foxie Loxie (5th December 2016), gaiagirl (26th June 2017), Magnus (6th December 2016), Matthew (5th December 2016), Shannon (6th December 2016)

7. Link to Post #144
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,965 times in 2,392 posts

Well, actually, this is something slightly different, as best I understand. I had quantum computing explained to me once like this:

If a really difficult calculation might take a regular computer a thousand years to complete, then the quantum computer takes the problem, sidesteps into another dimension, takes a thousand years (there!) to calculate the result, and then a fraction of a second later steps back into our reality to give us the answer. (Go figure, as they say. )

I'm not qualified to comment on how accurate that analogy is, but it's almost certainly got nothing to do with physically traveling in or reaching into other dimensions. But ETs step in and out of other dimensions all the time -- I'd argue this to be a proven fact -- and maybe some non-human beings live in other dimensions. It may be something like the latter that's abducting and killing some people, for their own unknown reasons.
    Earlier in this very thread The Trap from DNA.

It also reminds me of the E.E.Doc Smith Lensman series and the race who used hypnotic illusions to lure prey into their carvens where they were flayed alive as the 'creatures' fed of their fear and fading life forces.

I rather think there was mention here on Avalon of a biker who was taking his clothes of by the side of the road and about to set off across the desert only to be interrupted by his friends who caught up with him. He had been under some sort of compunction.

Its not the only case I've heard about either, though I cannot recall others just now.

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Ewan For This Post:

Atlas (6th December 2016), BMJ (6th December 2016), Bob (6th December 2016), DNA (7th December 2016), Foxie Loxie (5th December 2016), Matthew (5th December 2016)

9. Link to Post #145
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,692 times in 8,940 posts

Thanks for the information - not your fault at all, but I now feel like an idiot

But your explanation kind of make some sense -

In fact, if you look at all the spiritual ancient schools teachings - our higher self being very powerful yet located somewhere else - and all what is being said about reptilians being from another dimension - eating up our energies and living 1,000s or years in our view - your explanation makes sense
    Last edited by Flash; 5th December 2016 at 22:29.
    How to let the desire of your mind become the desire of your heart - Gurdjieff

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Flash For This Post:

Atlas (6th December 2016), Bill Ryan (5th December 2016), BMJ (6th December 2016), Foxie Loxie (5th December 2016)

11. Link to Post #146
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,438 times in 21,490 posts

I had quantum computing explained to me once like this:

My take on that analogy is ... to be a bit blunt ... it's gibberish .

A better analogy, in my view, is that quantum computing is more like holograms.

In holograms, multiple two dimensional images (how something looks, viewed from various angles) are stored in a single medium, using the variations in phase relations when that medium is viewed from different angles.

In quantum computing, multiple intermediate computation states (what happens to the calculations if some variable takes on each of several possible values) is dynamically stored in, and updated, a single medium. This way, instead of having to run each calculation, for each different value, as a separate calculation, on a separate processor, one can run many such calculations in parallel, all in one quantum processor, all at the same time.

Like the shader and texture units on present day graphics cards, this only works well for a number of parallel calculations of almost the same thing, with just a parameter or two varying.

Quantum computing (if I understand correctly) is just another, in a long line, of ways to increase the parallelism when computing highly parallelizable problems. Such solutions date back at least to Seymour Cray's vector processing units in the 1970's, such as on the Cray 1.
    Last edited by ThePythonicCow; 5th December 2016 at 22:56.
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

12. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Atlas (6th December 2016), Bill Ryan (5th December 2016), BMJ (6th December 2016), DNA (7th December 2016), Ewan (7th December 2016), Foxie Loxie (5th December 2016), norman (6th December 2016), Satori (6th December 2016)

13. Link to Post #147
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Paul (here)

* Bill had a stab at explaining something inexplicable *

...it's gibberish .

Well, I did try!

14. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Atlas (6th December 2016), BMJ (6th December 2016), DNA (7th December 2016), Ewan (7th December 2016), Flash (6th December 2016), Foxie Loxie (5th December 2016), Shannon (6th December 2016), ThePythonicCow (5th December 2016)

15. Link to Post #148
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,192 times in 4,071 posts

David Paulides discovers common denominators between groups of missing people. I can understand that bigfoots might use this medium but there's more than a hunters agenda (old and sick), there looks to also be more social/political groupings to the disappearances. I wonder if this is a mix of hunters agenda and human agendas.

Here's the a youtube video of a presentation by David with the bit I'm thinking of

https://youtu.be/4rIpbPDbH0E?t=16m37s

16. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Matthew For This Post:

Atlas (6th December 2016), BMJ (6th December 2016), DNA (12th December 2016), Ewan (7th December 2016), Foxie Loxie (6th December 2016), skogvokter (7th December 2016)

17. Link to Post #149
    Canada Avalon Member Spellbound's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,254 times in 1,040 posts

Quote Posted by norman (here)
    Agenda 21 is a program to depopulate the country side, among other things.

I wonder how much these things are related to that agenda ?
    Not at all, I don't think... reports of these disappearances go back in some cases over 100 years. Paulides has combed libraries and newspaper archives for these older accounts.
    • They're sporadic
    • They're international
    • The locations occur in clusters (including some urban areas)
    • The perpetrators show intelligence and malevolence
    • There's an interdimensional component to how the missing people end up in places where they have not been physically transported. (E.g. Elisa Lam, whose naked body was found in a sealed metal water tank, with only a small inspection hatch, which had to be cut open to get her out; and many other cases where the missing person could not possibly have traveled themselves to where they were eventually found. In one recent urban case, the missing person vanished from a crowded bar where the security cam showed for a clear fact that they did not leave the building physically.

In summary:
      • They're being plucked out of thin air
      • They appear to spend time 'somewhere else' (and horrifically, are often alive during that period)
      • They are dumped somewhere, in most cases dead, where in many cases they could not have got to themselves by any means.
    Plucked out of thin air. That scares the bejesus out of me. In that regard, there really is nothing anyone can do to prevent it from happening to them. That's scary!!

Dave - Toronto

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Spellbound For This Post:

Atlas (6th December 2016), BMJ (6th December 2016), DNA (12th December 2016), Foxie Loxie (6th December 2016)

19. Link to Post #150
    On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,228 times in 3,216 posts

Quote Posted by Shannon (here)
    Pauledes addresses the so called "hypothermia-paradoxical undressing "...and calls b@llsh@t.
    Hypothermia in an elevator... lol... quite rare as a matter of fact (still possible though), not even credible from my point of view. There must be a simpler explanation, still waiting.

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Atlas For This Post:

DNA (12th December 2016), Matthew (6th December 2016), Shannon (7th December 2016)

21. Link to Post #151
    Thanks

Paulides addresses the so called "hypothermia-paradoxical undressing "...and calls bullsh*t.
    So do I. I'm a highly experienced mountaineer, well-trained and formally qualified, with extensive experience in cold mountain environments. I've been to 21,000 ft in December on the 5th highest mountain in the world, and was the first person to ski the Italian High Level Route solo in winter. I know about this stuff.

It's bullsh*t.

22. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Atlas (6th December 2016), BMJ (6th December 2016), Debra (6th December 2016), DNA (7th December 2016), Ewan (6th December 2016), Foxie Loxie (6th December 2016), Shannon (7th December 2016)

23. Link to Post #152
    United States Avalon Member Dustin Naef's Avatar
    Thanks

This is a really interesting topic thank you, and something I've followed too from David's first missing persons book. I live in one of the cluster areas (Mount Shasta) but had no awareness this was going on before David started writing about it. I was fortunate to meet him when we did a television show about these Mount Shasta missing cases with the Travel Channel back in 2013, and he's one of the most professional and nicest guys you could ever hope to meet.

The show's theory was that these were abductions by some kind of alien race for the purposes of genetic experiments. That was the director's ideas, not Davids or my own. I personally think there could be a whole range of phenomenon behind it, with different answers and motives, and it would be hard to pin it on just one culprit.

I can also say that I've looked into this with Remote Viewers, and they are also describing it as an abduction-related scenario. In fact, they don't even like to look at these cases because these beings (whoever they are) seem to be able to sense that they're being remote viewed, and they get unwanted visitations from them.

My friend John Vivanco is a remote viewer and he's been involved in the field since it became public which he goes into in his book. Anyhow John and I have been investigating these kinds of mysteries around Mount Shasta for the past few years, and he uses Remote Viewing to look into them - in another thread I posted a video of one our explorations around Mount Shasta looking into a local legend.

David posted this article the other day I thought some of you might find it interesting:

http://www.paranormal-intelligence-a...p-black-report

If you've read David's last book (Hunters) I'm sure you're aware of the "predator-effect" he includes about Jan's story of seeing the shimmering/mirage type phenomenon. I had never heard of that before.

But earlier this summer, John and I were exploring Pluto's Cave near Mount Shasta, and we had a very similar type of experience. John was filming us with a full-spectrum camera in the cave when it seemed a portal began to open.

Something made John's camera shut down twice before he got it working again, but then it lost its ability to focus on what we were seeing.

The odd thing is whatever it was, I didn't really feel threatened by it. I have never showed this video public before, but I set it so it can be viewed here on PA, but it won't display on other sites and I'll probably take it down at some point. We were not able to capture the shimmering portal on film, the camera wouldn't focus, but you can see and hear us reacting to it.

https://vimeo.com/176785274

This happened before David's new Hunter's book came out. He sent me an advance copy of his book before it was published and my heart stopped when I read about the people who experienced this "predator-effect" because that's exactly what I saw when we were filming in the cave, and you can hear me state that I thought I was hallucinating.

We went back a few months later and it started to occur again, although we didn't go down into the cave as far, this time something took control of my camera that was set up on a tripod and left alone stationary to just film down in the cave, and something took control of it and made it pan away from the mouth of the cave when nobody was touching it. It was one of the weirdest things I've ever seen. We captured that on film I can prove it happened but I don't have it on hand to show, but it will go in a future video I'm doing.

Anyway whatever's doing this does not like to be filmed it seems...
    Last edited by Dustin Naef; 6th December 2016 at 02:42.

24. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to Dustin Naef For This Post:

42 (6th December 2016), Atlas (6th December 2016), Bayareamom (9th December 2016), Bill Ryan (6th December 2016), BMJ (6th December 2016), boja (6th December 2016), Debra (6th December 2016), DNA (7th December 2016), Ewan (6th December 2016), Foxie Loxie (6th December 2016), Matthew (6th December 2016), mgray (6th December 2016), muxfolder (12th December 2016), Shannon (7th December 2016), skogvokter (8th December 2016), Spellbound (6th December 2016), sunwings (6th December 2016), Zampano (9th December 2016)

25. Link to Post #153
    United States Avalon Member mgray's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,508 times in 1,196 posts

Which came first? The strange disappearances or the National Park designation?

I would say the former and that's why the land became The latter.

Prior to Yellowstone in 1880's no country set aside land for no future development.

You could say that's what makes America great, or you could say it was something the US had to do when it was discovered that other entities occupied the land.
    When in doubt, do the next right thing.
    My blog: http://grayseconomy.com

26. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to mgray For This Post:

Atlas (6th December 2016), Bayareamom (9th December 2016), BMJ (6th December 2016), DNA (7th December 2016), Ewan (6th December 2016), Foxie Loxie (6th December 2016), Matthew (6th December 2016), Shannon (7th December 2016), ThePythonicCow (6th December 2016)

27. Link to Post #154
    United States Avalon Member Foxie Loxie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,639 times in 2,960 posts

@ mgray...that seems to fit in with Chas. Hall & the Tall Whites.

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Foxie Loxie For This Post:

DNA (7th December 2016), Shannon (7th December 2016)

29. Link to Post #155
    United States Moderator (on Sabbatical) Shannon's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,063 times in 1,211 posts

Quote Posted by Atlas (here)
    Pauledes addresses the so called "hypothermia-paradoxical undressing "...and calls b@llsh@t.
    Hypothermia in an elevator... lol... quite rare as a matter of fact (still possible though), not even credible from my point of view. There must be a simpler explanation, still waiting.
    Also, I'm sure you know but Many of these "hypothermia" cases he reports on, the people are found very close to their cars or somewhere they could have found shelter. There's just no case for hypothermia

30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Shannon For This Post:

Atlas (1st April 2017), DNA (12th December 2016), Spellbound (8th December 2016)

31. Link to Post #156
    United States Moderator (on Sabbatical) Shannon's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,063 times in 1,211 posts

Quote Posted by Dustin Naef (here)
    This is a really interesting topic thank you, and something I've followed too from David's first missing persons book. I live in one of the cluster areas (Mount Shasta) but had no awareness this was going on before David started writing about it. I was fortunate to meet him when we did a television show about these Mount Shasta missing cases with the Travel Channel back in 2013, and he's one of the most professional and nicest guys you could ever hope to meet.

The show's theory was that these were abductions by some kind of alien race for the purposes of genetic experiments. That was the director's ideas, not Davids or my own. I personally think there could be a whole range of phenomenon behind it, with different answers and motives, and it would be hard to pin it on just one culprit.

I can also say that I've looked into this with Remote Viewers, and they are also describing it as an abduction-related scenario. In fact, they don't even like to look at these cases because these beings (whoever they are) seem to be able to sense that they're being remote viewed, and they get unwanted visitations from them.

My friend John Vivanco is a remote viewer and he's been involved in the field since it became public which he goes into in his book. Anyhow John and I have been investigating these kinds of mysteries around Mount Shasta for the past few years, and he uses Remote Viewing to look into them - in another thread I posted a video of one our explorations around Mount Shasta looking into a local legend.

David posted this article the other day I thought some of you might find it interesting:

http://www.paranormal-intelligence-a...p-black-report

If you've read David's last book (Hunters) I'm sure you're aware of the "predator-effect" he includes about Jan's story of seeing the shimmering/mirage type phenomenon. I had never heard of that before.

But earlier this summer, John and I were exploring Pluto's Cave near Mount Shasta, and we had a very similar type of experience. John was filming us with a full-spectrum camera in the cave when it seemed a portal began to open.

Something made John's camera shut down twice before he got it working again, but then it lost its ability to focus on what we were seeing.

The odd thing is whatever it was, I didn't really feel threatened by it. I have never showed this video public before, but I set it so it can be viewed here on PA, but it won't display on other sites and I'll probably take it down at some point. We were not able to capture the shimmering portal on film, the camera wouldn't focus, but you can see and hear us reacting to it.

https://vimeo.com/176785274

This happened before David's new Hunter's book came out. He sent me an advance copy of his book before it was published and my heart stopped when I read about the people who experienced this "predator-effect" because that's exactly what I saw when we were filming in the cave, and you can hear me state that I thought I was hallucinating.

We went back a few months later and it started to occur again, although we didn't go down into the cave as far, this time something took control of my camera that was set up on a tripod and left alone stationary to just film down in the cave, and something took control of it and made it pan away from the mouth of the cave when nobody was touching it. It was one of the weirdest things I've ever seen. We captured that on film I can prove it happened but I don't have it on hand to show, but it will go in a future video I'm doing.

Anyway whatever's doing this does not like to be filmed it seems...
    Great job and thanks for sharing. The other night I relistened to a paulades talk and he spoke about being intouch with two of the best remote viewers in the world. Neither would ever get back to him and were totally unprofessional and gave him some lame ru around. He said if any remote viewer or psychic can locate and or find one of the missing he will make them famous. It would be cool if an Avalon member stepped up to try and test there skills.

32. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Shannon For This Post:

BMJ (8th December 2016), boja (7th December 2016), DNA (7th December 2016), Dustin Naef (7th December 2016), skogvokter (8th December 2016), Spellbound (8th December 2016)

33. Link to Post #157
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,101 times in 8,175 posts

........ The other night I relistened to a paulades talk and he spoke about being intouch with two of the best remote viewers in the world. Neither would ever get back to him and were totally unprofessional and gave him some lame ru around. He said if any remote viewer or psychic can locate and or find one of the missing he will make them famous. It would be cool if an Avalon member stepped up to try and test there skills.
    I heard him say "if any government trained Remote Viewer"......

I'm getting worried. All my life I've been totally fearless in the dark out in the woods. Never could understand why so many people were terrified of the darkness. I've been far more comfortable out in the wilds on my own that trying to fit in with people. I only stopped going for 'midnight walks' since the 80s when it became more politically sensitive to be a loner out on my own at night.

These disappearances seem so supernatural that I question if being wrapped up inside a home is even any protection from it.
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

34. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

BMJ (8th December 2016), Carmody (8th December 2016), DNA (8th December 2016), Shannon (7th December 2016), skogvokter (8th December 2016), Spellbound (8th December 2016)

35. Link to Post #158
    Norway Avalon Member skogvokter's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Hey Marcus, fyi, someone is buying Paulides (he doesnt know who) books and attempting to resell for the crazy price.

All books can be found directly from his website for the reasonable price.
    Anyone outside U.S. that have ordered books on Paulides website,: http://www.nabigfootsearch.com/Bigfootstore.html knows about shipping expenses?
    I did send an email, but got no answer. (this was 6 months ago)

Canam project current events update: http://www.canammissing.com/current_events.html

David Paulides (02-19-13) Missing 411 & Bigfoot DNA

Missing 411 The Movie preview

36. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to skogvokter For This Post:

BMJ (8th December 2016), DNA (12th December 2016), Shannon (7th December 2016), Spellbound (8th December 2016)

37. Link to Post #159
    Canada Avalon Member Spellbound's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,254 times in 1,040 posts

I'm very much looking forward to the movie.

Dave - Toronto

38. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Spellbound For This Post:

DNA (12th December 2016), Shannon (11th December 2016), skogvokter (8th December 2016)

39. Link to Post #160
    United States Avalon Member Dustin Naef's Avatar
    Thanks

Great job and thanks for sharing. The other night I relistened to a paulades talk and he spoke about being intouch with two of the best remote viewers in the world. Neither would ever get back to him and were totally unprofessional and gave him some lame ru around. He said if any remote viewer or psychic can locate and or find one of the missing he will make them famous. It would be cool if an Avalon member stepped up to try and test there skills.
    From what little I know about Remote Viewing, I do believe you can receive valuable guidance and clues to aid any kind of investigation with it, but I don't think it would be a very practical way to find missing people or solve any kind of mystery with %100 accuracy. I think at best it can offer some guidance to help steer you in the right direction. From what I understand there's a tremendous amount of work involved in it, it's not just sitting back and going into a trance, or channeling information from the spirit world--I have heard of teams of remote viewers gathering very accurate data and intelligence on a subject, even missing persons, but we're talking multiple people (possibly up to 20 or more) all focusing on the same target independently which might take days or weeks, generating enough data from the sessions that it would fill a phone book, then someone has to go through all that data and correlate it to see what matches up, and see what doesn't. Then you take what matches up, and put all the data together and try to come up with a lead or hypothesis or answer to whatever mystery or question you're attempting to solve. I don't know who David approached or talked to, but yeah he had very disappointing results. I think maybe the Remote Viewers he talked too maybe were not upfront with either him, or themselves, about how difficult it would actually be to pin point a missing person.

In principle Remote Viewing works a little in the same way as what's called "the wisdom of crowds," where when you have many different people trying to figure out a problem they are more likely to arrive at a quicker and more accurate solution or answer than a single expert working alone.

And I'm sure the military possesses much more efficient means to secretly gather data and information and that's probably why they stopped using it, because technology can do it much easier now. Heck, as Bill suggests, they might have a quantum computer to figure all this stuff out...
    Last edited by ThePythonicCow; 8th December 2016 at 01:43. Reason: fix quoting

40. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Dustin Naef For This Post:

Bayareamom (9th December 2016), Bill Ryan (8th December 2016), BMJ (8th December 2016), DNA (12th December 2016), Foxie Loxie (8th December 2016), Shannon (11th December 2016), Spellbound (9th December 2016)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 22 FirstFirst 1 8 18 22 LastLast