+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 22 FirstFirst 1 9 19 22 LastLast

Thread: David Paulides' research: over 2000 inexplicable abductions in National Parks, wilderness, and urban areas

1. Link to Post #161
    Canada Avalon Member Spellbound's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,254 times in 1,040 posts

Default Re: David Paulides' research: over 2000 inexplicable abductions in National Parks, wilderness, and urban areas

Would be nice if Bill could interview Paulides sometime (with questions from Avalon thrown in for good measure).

Dave - Toronto

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Spellbound For This Post:

DNA (12th December 2016), mgray (9th December 2016), Shannon (11th December 2016)

3. Link to Post #162
    Thanks

Default Re: David Paulides' research: over 2000 inexplicable abductions in National Parks, wilderness, and urban areas

Quote Posted by amor (here)
    On one of Kerry Cassidy's reports, she says that the Government has allotted land to the space Aliens that are Raptors. They speak English, are very bright, but will eat humans as they are flesh eaters. When with humans, goats are kept nearby to satisfy a sudden urge of hunger.
    Yes, I remember Kerry's report saying that Raptors can eat humans. There may not be a lot of ET species that eat humans, but there are some. Scary thought that is very real, imo.

Dave - Toronto

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Spellbound For This Post:

DNA (12th December 2016)

5. Link to Post #163
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Mike (here)
    Quote Posted by Saint Theresa (here)
    Elisa lam is indeed freaky as all get down. But, Bill, she was headed up to the roof and the cctv showed her talking to invisible entities before she was deemed missing. Air lifted? Idk. She doesn't have wings though.

Thanks for posting this S Theresa! This is hard to watch, but important to see..very very creepy.

I think the hotel roof was accessible, but the water tank itself was not.....the opening could not possibly fit a human body thru it. That was the fantastical thing about that event..

The way she was moving her hands was odd(in the video)..I.got the impression she was pleading with someone...or something
    When examining the Elisa Lam case, one must look at the hotel itself. As I understand it, this is the same hotel that Richard Ramirez (Night Stalker) stayed at while murdering people in the mid 80's. This hotel, built in the mid 20's, is also the location of countless murders and suicides over the years. The Elisa Lam case is fascinating, but it's not the only strange case having to do with this hotel. There is a history with this location dating back decades.

Dave - Toronto

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Spellbound For This Post:

Atlas (1st April 2017), Cara (13th December 2016), DNA (12th December 2016), Foxie Loxie (12th December 2016), raregem (13th December 2016)

7. Link to Post #164
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,524 times in 32,788 posts

Another excellent, recent (May 2016), highest quality presentation:

Paulides shares this very profound H.P. Lovecraft quote at 10:00...

...and after giving everyone a minute to read it, comments personally:

Quote That quote is important to me, because I don't think we live in that 'island of ignorance'. I just think that sometimes we aren't given the knowledge to look at the entirety of what's around us.
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 12th December 2016 at 02:41.

8. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Atlas (13th December 2016), BMJ (28th January 2017), Chester (14th December 2016), DNA (12th December 2016), Ewan (12th December 2016), Foxie Loxie (12th December 2016), gaiagirl (26th June 2017), Hym (13th December 2016), Iloveyou (12th December 2016), Shannon (15th December 2016), Spellbound (12th December 2016)

9. Link to Post #165
    Thanks

Hi Bill,

Yes, I have this Missing 411 Canada file loaded onto a usb stick (along with other Paulides presentations) for my drive to my cottage in Quebec next weekend. Very much looking forward to listening to it.

Dave - Toronto

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Spellbound For This Post:

DNA (12th December 2016), Foxie Loxie (12th December 2016)

11. Link to Post #166
    Thanks

My personal opinion with most of these cases, is ET or inter-dimensional beings abducting humans via portals (many times people likely don't even see the portals). This is happening in rural and urban locations. As Bill eluded to previously, these beings can literally pluck people out of thin air. As I recall, there have been bases where people have traveled through a portal to another dimension / place while talking on a cellphone....not knowing where the hell they just walked into. This could be somewhat similar to the TV show Stranger Things...kinda sorta. I have no idea for what purpose these people are being taken....or why some are returned and many aren't. It certainly warrants further investigation.

Dave - Toronto

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Spellbound For This Post:

DNA (12th December 2016), Foxie Loxie (12th December 2016), Hym (13th December 2016), skogvokter (12th December 2016)

13. Link to Post #167
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,951 times in 2,389 posts

An account of timeslip from 1901, without any horror or abduction..

..hardly a portal, but at least another account of shifting dimensions, (assuming all dimensions contained within time).

From Wiki entry Jourdain_incident

Quote According to Moberly and Jourdain, the two women decided to visit the Palace of Versailles as part of several trips. On 10 August 1901, they travelled by train to Versailles. They did not think much of the palace after touring it,[5] so they decided to walk through the gardens to the Petit Trianon.[9] On the way, they reached the Grand Trianon and found it was closed to the public.[5]

They travelled with a Baedeker guidebook, but the two women soon became lost after missing the turn for the main avenue, Allée des Deux Trianons. They passed this road, and entered a lane, where unknown to them they passed their destination.[9] Moberly noticed a woman shaking a white cloth out of a window[10] and Jourdain noticed an old deserted farmhouse, outside of which was an old plough.[10]

At this point they claimed that a feeling of oppression and dreariness came over them.[11] They then saw some men who looked like palace gardeners, who told them to go straight on. Moberly later described the men as "very dignified officials, dressed in long greyish green coats with small three-cornered hats."[12] Jourdain noticed a cottage with a woman and a girl in the doorway. The woman was holding out a jug to the girl.[10] Jourdain described it as a "tableau vivant", a living picture, much like Madame Tussauds waxworks. Moberly did not observe the cottage, but felt the atmosphere change. She wrote: "Everything suddenly looked unnatural, therefore unpleasant; even the trees seemed to become flat and lifeless, like wood worked in tapestry. There were no effects of light and shade, and no wind stirred the trees."[13]
    The Comte de Vaudreuil was later suggested as a candidate for the man with the marked face allegedly seen by Moberly and Jourdain.

They reached the edge of a wood, close to the Temple de l'Amour, and came across a man seated beside a garden kiosk, wearing a cloak and large shady hat.[14] According to Moberly, his appearance was "most repulsive... its expression odious. His complexion was dark and rough."[15] Jourdain noted "The man slowly turned his face, which was marked by smallpox; his complexion was very dark. The expression was evil and yet unseeing, and though I did not feel that he was looking particularly at us, I felt a repugnance to going past him.[15] A man later described as "tall... with large dark eyes, and crisp curling black hair under a large sombrero hat" came up to them, and showed them the way to the Petit Trianon.[16]
    Portrait of Marie Antoinette by Wertmüller. The figure that Moberly saw near the Petit Trianon was claimed to bear a resemblance to the Queen as depicted in this painting

After crossing a bridge, they reached the gardens in front of the palace, and Moberly noticed a lady sketching on the grass who looked at them.[17] She later described what she saw in great detail: the lady was wearing a light summer dress, on her head was a shady white hat, and she had lots of fair hair. Moberly thought she was a tourist at first, but the dress appeared to be old-fashioned. Moberly came to believe that the lady was Marie Antoinette. Jourdain, however, did not see the lady.[18]

After this, they were directed round to the entrance and joined a party of other visitors.[19] After touring the house, they had tea at the Hotel des Reservoirs before returning to Jourdain's apartment.

After leaving Versailles, neither Jourdain nor Moberly mentioned the incident to one another until a week later. Moberly wrote a letter about the trip to her sister[19] and when she got to the afternoon of the Versailles incident, she asked Jourdain if she thought the Petit Trianon was haunted. Jourdain told her that she thought it was. Three months later in Oxford, [20] they compared their notes, then decided to write separate accounts of what happened and research the history of the Trianon. In doing so, they found that on 10 August 1792, the Tuileries palace in Paris was besieged, the king's Swiss guards were massacred and the monarchy itself was abolished six weeks later.

They visited the Trianon gardens again on several occasions, but were unable to trace the path they took. Various landmarks, such as the kiosk and the bridge, were missing and the grounds were full of people. Trying to come up with an explanation, they wondered if they had stumbled across a private party or an event booked that day. However, they found that nothing had been booked that afternoon.[19] During their research, they thought they recognised the man by the kiosk as the Comte de Vaudreuil, a friend of Marie Antoinette, who herself had been thought to have been seen by Moberly.

Convinced that the grounds were haunted, they decided to publish their findings in a book An Adventure (1911) under the pseudonyms of Elizabeth Morison and Frances Lamont. The book, containing the claim that Marie Antoinette had been encountered in 1901, caused a sensation. However, many critics did not take it seriously on the grounds of the implausibilities and inconsistencies that it was thought to contain. A review of the book in the Proceedings of the Society for Psychical Research suggested that the women had misinterpreted normal events that they had experienced.[n 1] In 1903, an old map of the Trianon gardens was found and showed a bridge that the two women had claimed to have crossed that had not been on any other map.[21] The identity of the authors of An Adventure was not made public until 1931.

Both women are reported to have had many paranormal experiences before and after their adventure.[22] In one of them, Moberly claimed to have seen in the Louvre in 1914 an apparition of the Roman emperor Constantine, a man of unusual height wearing a gold crown and a toga; he was not observed by anybody else.[23] During the First World War, Jourdain, the dominant personality of the pair who had succeeded as Principal of St. Hugh's, became convinced that a German spy was hiding in the college.[24] After developing increasingly autocratic behaviour, she died suddenly in 1924 in the middle of an academic scandal over her leadership of the college, her conduct having provoked mass resignations of academic staff.[25] Moberly died in 1937.

The story of the adventure was made into a TV movie, Miss Morison's Ghosts, in 1981.[26] The BBC broadcast a 90-minute radio dramatization in 2004 and 2015

14. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Ewan For This Post:

Cara (13th December 2016), DNA (12th December 2016), Foxie Loxie (12th December 2016), gaiagirl (26th June 2017), Hym (13th December 2016), Shannon (15th December 2016), silvanelf (28th April 2020)

15. Link to Post #168
    United States Avalon Member DNA's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,731 times in 4,313 posts

Quote Posted by mgray (here)
    Which came first? The strange disappearances or the National Park designation?

I would say the former and that's why the land became The latter.

Prior to Yellowstone in 1880's no country set aside land for no future development.

You could say that's what makes America great, or you could say it was something the US had to do when it was discovered that other entities occupied the land.

I agree very much with the direction you are going here.
    As Charles Forte stated back in his 1919 "The book of the damned" the only reason we aren't addressing the UFO phenomenon and treating it as the observable phenomenon that needs to be studied and recorded is because the occupants of such must have infiltrated our society's every vestige, from media, to politics to academics.
    And why not the National Parks, and why not the very infancy of those parks and help to make them happen.
    I look at the CIA's practice of MKULTRA and this whole pizzagate thing and part of me feels this is not human invention, black magic pedophiles from another dimension? Maybe. If so it certainly seems Forte had some kind of idea of the extent these beings manipulate and use us giving the title he gave his book an added significance.
    Regardless I started a thread way back in 2012 with the aim of seeking input from folks regarding this line of thinking that National Parks were an excuse to make certain areas exempt from development, certain areas with alien bases below the surface.

Quote Posted by DNA (here)
    David Paulides is a retired cop who found out through a conversation with a national park employee that there are a mulitude of unexplainable disappearances in U.S. national parks.

The park employee explained how there seems to be a bit of a cover up, and this led David Paulides to compile a database on what he deemed high strange disappearances in National Parks all over the United States.

I think many National Parks are placed on possible underground long time alien bases. This would serve those in the know by providing a convienent reason for why developers are not allowed to build or dig on these areas.

This connection is never mentioned by David Paulides, but I invite you to listen and connect the dots for your self.
    George Knapp does the interview. It's really good.
    David Paulides also has a book on the subject MISSING 411

Are National Parks A Cover For Underground Alien Bases?
    Last edited by DNA; 12th December 2016 at 13:17.

16. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (12th December 2016), gaiagirl (26th June 2017), Hazelfern (12th December 2016), Hym (13th December 2016), Shannon (15th December 2016), skogvokter (12th December 2016)

17. Link to Post #169
    United States Avalon Member Foxie Loxie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,639 times in 2,960 posts

Am I correct that 80 % of Nevada is owned by the U.S. government? That says a lot in itself, if true.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Foxie Loxie For This Post:

DNA (13th December 2016)

19. Link to Post #170
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,120 times in 2,678 posts

Quote Posted by Spellbound (here)
    Hi Bill,

Yes, I have this Missing 411 Canada file loaded onto a usb stick (along with other Paulides presentations) for my drive to my cottage in Quebec next weekend. Very much looking forward to listening to it.

Dave - Toronto
    Dude...Seriously...you are going to listen to that while you drive to your cottage in the woods?

You are MUCH braver than me. By the way, did you see the movie, based on the real life disappearance of a bunch of buddies, in the outskirts of Phoenix, at the same time the Phoenix Lights were seen by thousands? That was some scary. I forget the name of the movie, but it was eerily believable.

20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to AutumnW For This Post:

Bill Ryan (13th December 2016), Chester (14th December 2016), Hym (13th December 2016), Shannon (15th December 2016), Spellbound (13th December 2016)

21. Link to Post #171
    Thanks

Quote Posted by AutumnW (here)
    Hi Bill,

Dave - Toronto
    Dude...Seriously...you are going to listen to that while you drive to your cottage in the woods?

You are MUCH braver than me. By the way, did you see the movie, based on the real life disappearance of a bunch of buddies, in the outskirts of Phoenix, at the same time the Phoenix Lights were seen by thousands? That was some scary. I forget the name of the movie, but it was eerily believable.
    Oh, I've got a few Paulides presentations loaded onto my usb stick for the drive (in addition to a bigfoot presentation, an Elisa Lam doc, and a C2C with Jim Marrs and Linda Moulton Howe). It's a 7 hour drive from Toronto to Ottawa, across the Ottawa River, and up into the Gatineaus. If you don't see me back posting the first week of January....get in touch with David Paulides...and Bill & his dog....and send them to the Gatineaus to look for me.

Dave - Toronto

22. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Spellbound For This Post:

AutumnW (14th December 2016), BMJ (28th January 2017), Chester (14th December 2016), DNA (13th December 2016), Hym (13th December 2016), norman (13th December 2016), Shannon (15th December 2016)

23. Link to Post #172
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,692 times in 8,940 posts

Hi Bill,

Dave - Toronto

Oh, I've got a few Paulides presentations loaded onto my usb stick for the drive (in addition to a bigfoot presentation, an Elisa Lam doc, and a C2C with Jim Marrs and Linda Moulton Howe). It's a 7 hour drive from Toronto to Ottawa, across the Ottawa River, and up into the Gatineaus. If you don't see me back posting the first week of January....get in touch with David Paulides...and Bill & his dog....and send them to the Gatineaus to look for me.

Dave - Toronto
    Not much danger there, you are on highways all along, but once at destination....... there you are in the wood alone!!! lollllllllllll
    How to let the desire of your mind become the desire of your heart - Gurdjieff

24. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Flash For This Post:

AutumnW (14th December 2016), Chester (14th December 2016), Hym (13th December 2016), Rosco1 (13th December 2016), Spellbound (13th December 2016)

25. Link to Post #173
    Thanks

By the way, did you see the movie, based on the real life disappearance of a bunch of buddies, in the outskirts of Phoenix, at the same time the Phoenix Lights were seen by thousands? That was some scary. I forget the name of the movie, but it was eerily believable.
    Are you referring to a flick called Night Skies that came out in 2007?? Group of friends travelling around in an RV when the Phoenix Lights happen. If so, yes, I have it on DVD. Good little flick, actually.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Night_Skies_(2007_film)

If you are referring to a different movie, then by all means let me know. I love a good UFO flick. I watched Independence Day 2 a few months back and must say I was disappointed. Looking forward to seeing Arrival.

Dave - Toronto
    Last edited by ThePythonicCow; 14th December 2016 at 21:55. Reason: fix link

26. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Spellbound For This Post:

AutumnW (14th December 2016), Bill Ryan (14th December 2016), Chester (14th December 2016), Shannon (15th December 2016)

27. Link to Post #174
    United States Avalon Member Chester's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,205 times in 5,691 posts

By the way, did you see the movie, based on the real life disappearance of a bunch of buddies, in the outskirts of Phoenix, at the same time the Phoenix Lights were seen by thousands? That was some scary. I forget the name of the movie, but it was eerily believable.
    Are you referring to a flick called Night Skies that came out in 2007?? Group of friends travelling around in an RV when the Phoenix Lights happen. If so, yes, I have it on DVD. Good little flick, actually.

If you are referring to a different movie, then by all means let me know. I love a good UFO flick. I watched Independence Day 2 a few months back and must say I was disappointed. Looking forward to seeing Arrival.

Dave - Toronto
    This link doesn't work (strangely) - but I was able to find it anyways on Wikipedia. Yet when I tried to post their link, it produced the same weird result.

Trying this - Worked!

Thanks AutumnW and Spellbound - wow
    Last edited by ThePythonicCow; 14th December 2016 at 21:55. Reason: fix link
    All the above is all and only my opinion - all subject to change and not meant to be true for anyone else regardless of how I phrase it.

28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Post:

Bill Ryan (14th December 2016), Shannon (15th December 2016), Spellbound (14th December 2016)

29. Link to Post #175
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

The movie I am talking about is called, "the Phoenix Incident". It pulls two true events, close in time and location and connects the two, like dots, using fiction. So it's part fact and part fiction. In truth, nobody knows what happened to these missing men, but the movie makes a terrifying case for a Paulides like abduction.

Check it out!

It was premiered in 2016, I think. So different from the movie than previously mentioned. It is VERY creepy. I loved it.
    Last edited by AutumnW; 14th December 2016 at 21:11.

30. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to AutumnW For This Post:

Bill Ryan (14th December 2016), Chester (14th December 2016), Magnus (19th December 2016), Shannon (15th December 2016), Spellbound (14th December 2016)

31. Link to Post #176
    United States Avalon Member Chester's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,205 times in 5,691 posts

Quote Posted by Sam Hunter (here)

Dave - Toronto
    This link doesn't work (strangely) - but I was able to find it anyways on Wikipedia. Yet when I tried to post their link, it produced the same weird result.

Trying this - Worked!

Thanks AutumnW and Spellbound - wow
    Ahhh apologies, well anyways, here is the link to the Phoenix Incident (Wikipedia).
    All the above is all and only my opinion - all subject to change and not meant to be true for anyone else regardless of how I phrase it.

32. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Post:

AutumnW (14th December 2016), Shannon (15th December 2016), Spellbound (14th December 2016)

33. Link to Post #177
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,435 times in 21,490 posts

Quote Posted by Sam Hunter (here)
    This link doesn't work (strangely) - but ...
    Link fixed (a rebelious parenthesis was trying to escape ...)
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

34. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

AutumnW (14th December 2016), Bill Ryan (14th December 2016), Shannon (15th December 2016), Spellbound (14th December 2016)

35. Link to Post #178
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

Ahhhh...wait a minute. I just did more research into the documentary style movie, "the Phoenix Incidence,". The creator of the movie also seeded cyber space with fake news sites about the missing persons. He also created a special missing persons site back dated to 1997, to authenticate his false claims. Kind of uncool and callous.

There were no missing men. So the movie is pure fiction with the exception of the sighting of the Phonenix lights.

36. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to AutumnW For This Post:

Bill Ryan (14th December 2016), Ewan (15th December 2016), onawah (16th December 2016), Shannon (15th December 2016), Spellbound (14th December 2016)

37. Link to Post #179
    Thanks

The movie I am talking about is called, "the Phoenix Incident". It pulls two true events, close in time and location and connects the two, like dots, using fiction. So it's part fact and part fiction. In truth, nobody knows what happened to these missing men, but the movie makes a terrifying case for a Paulides like abduction.

Check it out!

It was premiered in 2016, I think. So different from the movie than previously mentioned. It is VERY creepy. I loved it.
    Thx Autumn. I'm downloading The Phoenix Incident right now and will bring it with me on my trip to the mountains for the holidays.

By the way, that flick that I mentioned called Night Skies is available here as a torrent: https://thepiratebay.org/torrent/451...t_Skies-DVDRip[Eng]2007

I'm unsure if it's ok to post torrents here at Avalon. (*) If not, perhaps the mods could delete this post. It is a very good flick though.

Plot:
    On March 13th, 1997 one of the largest UFO sightings ever recorded took place across the southwestern United States. The event became known as the 'Phoenix Lights' and was witnessed by community leaders, members of law enforcement, as well as thousands of everyday citizens. This true story, based on transcripts from actual hypnosis-therapy sessions, finally reveals what happened after the infamous incident ended and how six people, stranded by chance on a forgotten road, encountered more than just lights in the sky.

Dave - Toronto
    * From Bill: Fine with me!
    Last edited by Spellbound; 15th December 2016 at 00:10.

38. The Following User Says Thank You to Spellbound For This Post:

Magnus (19th December 2016)

39. Link to Post #180
    Thanks

Thx Bill. I wasn't sure of the policies here regarding torrents. If you (or anyone else) gets a chance, check out the flick. I was very entertained. Not a high budget movie...but very good none the less.

Dave - Toronto

+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 22 FirstFirst 1 9 19 22 LastLast