Page 1 of 3 1 3 LastLast

Thread: Mary Rodwell: The New Children, and the New Human Race

1. Link to Post #1
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 93,628 times in 20,439 posts

Question Mary Rodwell: The New Children, and the New Human Race

From Alexis Brooks / Higherjourneys

"Alexis welcomes ET Contact Researcher Mary Rodwell back to Higher journeys Radio for the 3rd time to discuss all of the dimensions to what she refers to as "The New Human" and their connection to autism, ET intelligence and their purpose on the planet at this time."

Quote Biography:

Mary Rodwell is a founding member of FREE: Foundation For Research Into Extraterrestrial Encounters. She is a counselor, hypnotherapist, ufologist researcher, metaphysician, former registered nurse and midwife in the UK. Mary is also the founder and Principal of ACERN (Australian Close Encounter Resource Network) and is recognized internationally as one of the leading researchers in the UFO and Contact phenomenon. She is the author of numerous articles and a book entitled "Awakening: How Extraterrestrial Contact Can Transform Your Life."

Books
    Published on Feb 10, 2016

2. Link to Post #2
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,300 times in 18,139 posts

Default Re: Mary Rodwell: The New Children, and the New Human Race

Complete audio, article & photos @ HigherJourneys.com.
    Highlights (provided by the article):

• Who are the star children (also called star seeds) and why are they here now?
    • The star children and “autism” – Is there a connection?
    • Are autistic individuals predisposed to “higher knowledge?”
    • The upgrading of human consciousness to undo 3D conditioning.
    • The autism debate – what is the real cause?
    • Some scientists are saying that some autistic children are telepathic – How is this playing out in day-to-day life and what are the parents saying?
    • How some children can pick up on other’s thoughts and suffer from “sensory overload.”
    • The importance of nutrients and vitamin supplements for “star children.”
    • Foods and frequency – How is what we eat affecting our ability to raise our energetic frequency?
    • Is the drug Ritalin purposely slowing down the frequency of these children?
    • The genetic modification of some humans – is it happening in utero and who is doing the modifying?
    • Conception without intimacy? Are we talking about immaculate conception?
    • “The missing pregnancy syndrome.”
    • Are there hybrid beings and if so, how are they getting here?
    • “Space schools” and “Night schools” – What are they and who’s attending?
    • Are some of these children being targeted by “covert groups?”
    • The multidimensional aspects of psychic ability with these children.
    • Is there a connection between these “new” humans and a condition known as synesthesia?
    • Which non-human species are these children most familiar with?
    • Suggestions from the star children for increasing our energetic frequency.
    • How do we begin the process of taking these humans seriously and reforming our society for the better based on their presence on this planet?
    • Just how much of the planet is “waking up?”
    • Mary’s forthcoming book, The New Human, will cover all of the above subjects extensively!
    Last edited by RunningDeer; 5th September 2022 at 17:23.

3. The Following 20 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

barneythez (11th February 2016), Curlew (16th August 2016), drneglector (11th February 2016), Foxie Loxie (10th February 2016), giovonni (10th February 2016), JChombre (11th February 2016), Jean-Marie (11th February 2016), lisalu (10th February 2016), Melinda (10th February 2016), Olaf (10th February 2016), PathWalker (12th April 2018), raregem (11th February 2016), Sérénité (10th February 2016), Star Tsar (10th February 2016), Stephanie (11th February 2016), sunwings (11th April 2018), toppy (22nd April 2021), Tyy1907 (11th February 2016), WhiteFeather (11th February 2016), william r sanford72 (11th February 2016)

4. Link to Post #3
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Here’s another video by Alexis Brooks with Mary Rodwell. Article, audio and summary found here @ HigherJourneys.com. Summary also added below.

Mary Rodwell Dives Deep Into Past Lives and the E.T. Connection (2015)

Published on Jun 18, 2015

Regressionist, hypnotherapist and E.T. contact researcher Mary Rodwell discusses the case of “Kimberly,” a 52 year old woman, who while being regressed discovers she may have lived a life as a non-human entity.

Alexis Brooks sat down with Kimberly to get her account in explicit detail as well as other “curious” events that have happened over the course of Kimberly’s life which may support the idea that Kimberly may have been a non-human being in one of her incarnations.

You can read the entire account which was featured on Conscious Life News in two parts here.

Among the topics discussed in this informative and fascinating interview are:
    • The frequency of E.T and human interaction (Mary feels there are many more people experiencing phenomena than is generally known.)
    • The “typical” indicators of possible human/E.T. interaction which include:
    ........Vivid dream encounters
    ........Increased psychic abilities
    ........“shadow person” visits
    • Emotional recall as key to the reality of a questionable experience.
    • Telepathic communication as a form of communion with a broader intelligence.
    • How the subconscious mind, when confronted can reveal these extraordinary experiences and their meaning.
    • The intergenerational link with contact experiences.
    • The fundamental connection between different species, i.e. “Tall Whites,” “Greys,” Light Beings,” etc.
    • The “walk-in” phenomenon.
    • How some witnesses of UFO’s may be an indicator that they have had E.T. contact.
    • The path to experiencing a greater reality.
    • How “screen memories” prevent some experiencers from seeing the true E.T. form.
    • How medicating the public may be keeping people from deeper awareness (including E.T. encounters).
    • The reality of E.T. and hybrid beings walking amongst us right now.

It is strongly suggested that you read “Kimberly’s Story” prior to listening to this interview to get a complete understanding of its context.

5. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

BMJ (5th March 2016), Brightstar (10th February 2016), Curlew (16th August 2016), Foxie Loxie (10th February 2016), giovonni (11th February 2016), JChombre (11th February 2016), Jean-Marie (11th February 2016), lisalu (10th February 2016), PathWalker (12th April 2018), raregem (11th February 2016), Sérénité (10th February 2016), Star Tsar (10th February 2016), Stephanie (11th February 2016), toppy (22nd April 2021), Tyy1907 (11th February 2016), william r sanford72 (11th February 2016), wnlight (11th February 2016)

6. Link to Post #4
    United States Avalon Member earthadvocate's Avatar
    Thanks

MY younger son (19 yrs old) was recently diagnosed with psychosis, he was hospitalized for 3 weeks and now he is on medications including lithium, go to therapy every week. He hears voices talking to him, he also talks to plants and ask questions to them and there leaves will move a certain way for yes and other way for no. He is extremely smart and has always been since a very young age. The Doctors keep changing the diagnosis, they actually don't know what causes it. This has completely put my life upside down, but at the same time I am glad I can help him at this time. He is unable to function in the world because what he is going through is so overwhelming and he gets panic attacks. Sometimes he says that his soul is gone which really worries me. I will be taking him to a shaman/reiki healing session next week.

7. The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to earthadvocate For This Post:

Art (11th February 2016), BMJ (5th March 2016), chanda (11th February 2016), Curlew (16th August 2016), Foxie Loxie (10th February 2016), genevieve (11th February 2016), giovonni (11th February 2016), Jean-Marie (11th February 2016), raregem (11th February 2016), RunningDeer (11th February 2016), Shannon (11th February 2016), Star Tsar (10th February 2016), Stephanie (11th February 2016), sunwings (11th April 2018), toppy (22nd April 2021), Tyy1907 (11th February 2016), WhiteFeather (11th February 2016), Wide-Eyed (14th February 2016), william r sanford72 (11th February 2016)

8. Link to Post #5
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,690 times in 13,806 posts

Mary Rodwell - Triggers Of Consciousness - Exopolitics Denmark 2015

In this prestentation at the National Museum of Denmark, Mary shows different ways in which the human race is being woken up to realise the fact that we are not alone....

I for one will join in with anyone, I don't care what color you are as long as you want to change this miserable condition that exists on this Earth - Malcolm X / Tsar Of The Star

9. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

applepie (11th February 2016), earthadvocate (10th February 2016), Foxie Loxie (10th February 2016), giovonni (11th February 2016), Jean-Marie (11th February 2016), LifeAngel (14th February 2016), Stephanie (11th February 2016), Tyy1907 (11th February 2016), WhiteFeather (11th February 2016), william r sanford72 (11th February 2016)

10. Link to Post #6
    United States Avalon Member Foxie Loxie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,639 times in 2,960 posts

I'm sure there are many of us who will be sending you good vibes as you deal with this difficult situation! My question is, has he been diagnosed as Bi-polar?

11. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Foxie Loxie For This Post:

genevieve (11th February 2016), giovonni (11th February 2016), Jean-Marie (11th February 2016), kirolak (11th February 2016), RunningDeer (11th February 2016), Shannon (11th February 2016), Star Tsar (11th February 2016), Stephanie (11th February 2016), toppy (22nd April 2021), Tyy1907 (11th February 2016)

12. Link to Post #7
    United States Moderator (on Sabbatical) Shannon's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,063 times in 1,211 posts

Quote Posted by earthadvocate (here)
    MY younger son (19 yrs old) was recently diagnosed with psychosis, he was hospitalized for 3 weeks and now he is on medications including lithium, go to therapy every week. He hears voices talking to him, he also talks to plants and ask questions to them and there leaves will move a certain way for yes and other way for no. He is extremely smart and has always been since a very young age. The Doctors keep changing the diagnosis, they actually don't know what causes it. This has completely put my life upside down, but at the same time I am glad I can help him at this time. He is unable to function in the world because what he is going through is so overwhelming and he gets panic attacks. Sometimes he says that his soul is gone which really worries me. I will be taking him to a shaman/reiki healing session next week.

I hope that he gets better and you guys find some peace.

13. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Shannon For This Post:

Art (11th February 2016), giovonni (11th February 2016), Jean-Marie (11th February 2016), kirolak (11th February 2016), RunningDeer (11th February 2016), Star Tsar (11th February 2016), Stephanie (11th February 2016), Tyy1907 (11th February 2016)

14. Link to Post #8
    United States Avalon Member WhiteFeather's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,971 times in 5,651 posts

Quote Posted by RunningDeer (here)

Thank you, Gio.
    I would've missed Mary's latest. Downloading now.

Complete audio, article & photos @ HigherJourneys.com.

Highlights (provided by the article):

• Who are the star children (also called star seeds) and why are they here now?
    • The star children and “autism” – Is there a connection?
    • Are autistic individuals predisposed to “higher knowledge?”
    • The upgrading of human consciousness to undo 3D conditioning.
    • The autism debate – what is the real cause?
    • Some scientists are saying that some autistic children are telepathic – How is this playing out in day-to-day life and what are the parents saying?
    • How some children can pick up on other’s thoughts and suffer from “sensory overload.”
    • The importance of nutrients and vitamin supplements for “star children.”
    • Foods and frequency – How is what we eat affecting our ability to raise our energetic frequency?
    • Is the drug Ritalin purposely slowing down the frequency of these children?
    • The genetic modification of some humans – is it happening in utero and who is doing the modifying?
    • Conception without intimacy? Are we talking about immaculate conception?
    • “The missing pregnancy syndrome.”
    • Are there hybrid beings and if so, how are they getting here?
    • “Space schools” and “Night schools” – What are they and who’s attending?
    • Are some of these children being targeted by “covert groups?”
    • The multidimensional aspects of psychic ability with these children.
    • Is there a connection between these “new” humans and a condition known as synesthesia?
    • Which non-human species are these children most familiar with?
    • Suggestions from the star children for increasing our energetic frequency.
    • How do we begin the process of taking these humans seriously and reforming our society for the better based on their presence on this planet?
    • Just how much of the planet is “waking up?”
    • Mary’s forthcoming book, The New Human, will cover all of the above subjects extensively!
    Excellent summarization Paula. And thanks for that other Mary Rodwell video you sent me. I certainly enjoyed it. Asquali
    "Although I Live On This World, I Choose Not To Live In It"
    <:~W.F.~:>

"The answer to every question can be found in nature, if one knows how to look and listen”
    Gwilda Wiyaka

"Everything on the Earth has a purpose, Every disease a herb to cure it, and every person a mission. This is the Indian theory of existence".
    Mourning Dove Salish

15. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to WhiteFeather For This Post:

Jean-Marie (11th February 2016), RunningDeer (11th February 2016), Shannon (11th February 2016), Stephanie (11th February 2016), toppy (22nd April 2021)

16. Link to Post #9
    United States Avalon Member WhiteFeather's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,971 times in 5,651 posts

Quote Posted by earthadvocate (here)
    If i may, Maybe you should get in contact with Mary Rodwell via her website. I'm sure she would give u some guidance with your child perhaps. I tried her website www.acern.com.au page but it seems to be down. However she has a Facebook page. https://m.facebook.com/acern.com.au
    Last edited by WhiteFeather; 11th February 2016 at 00:52.
    "Although I Live On This World, I Choose Not To Live In It"
    <:~W.F.~:>

"The answer to every question can be found in nature, if one knows how to look and listen”
    Gwilda Wiyaka

"Everything on the Earth has a purpose, Every disease a herb to cure it, and every person a mission. This is the Indian theory of existence".
    Mourning Dove Salish

17. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to WhiteFeather For This Post:

giovonni (11th February 2016), Jean-Marie (11th February 2016), RunningDeer (11th February 2016), Shannon (11th February 2016), Stephanie (11th February 2016), Wide-Eyed (14th February 2016), william r sanford72 (11th February 2016)

18. Link to Post #10
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Unhappy Re: Mary Rodwell: The New Children, and the New Human Race

Quote Posted by Star Tsar (here)
    Mary Rodwell - Triggers Of Consciousness - Exopolitics Denmark 2015

In this prestentation at the National Museum of Denmark, Mary shows different ways in which the human race is being woken up to realise the fact that we are not alone....

You’re welcome, WhiteFeather.
    Thank you, Star Tsar. I’m about half way. Here are some snapshots.

If anyone is interested in the surveys mention as to if your consciousness has been triggered there are four on this thread, "Mary Rodwell Documentary" - posts #6-9.

Last edited by RunningDeer; 5th September 2022 at 17:25.

19. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

giovonni (11th February 2016), Jean-Marie (11th February 2016), kirolak (11th February 2016), Shannon (11th February 2016), Star Tsar (11th February 2016), Stephanie (11th February 2016), toppy (22nd April 2021), Wide-Eyed (14th February 2016), william r sanford72 (11th February 2016)

20. Link to Post #11
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Thumbs up Re: Mary Rodwell: The New Children, and the New Human Race

Thank you kindly RunningDeer (Paula)

And Star Tsar for share/adding so much more here to the opening posting interview !

Blessing Always Gio
    Last edited by giovonni; 11th February 2016 at 19:13.

21. Link to Post #12
    Language
    English
    Thanks

In Mary Rodwell’s ‘Triggers of Consciousness’, there’s a section @ 57-60 minutes about how an artist has artwork downloaded to her by intelligence. It shows their multi-dimensional world and how everything is interconnected. The work is on-going and the artist feels she’s being instructed, awakened in consciousness and awareness.

Another was of when one artist viewed another’s work a download occurred and that when others view it they too will be opened to possibilities. Another artist receives guidance in creating portals.

Last edited by RunningDeer; 26th March 2021 at 16:20.

22. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

giovonni (11th February 2016), Shannon (11th February 2016), Star Tsar (12th February 2016), Stephanie (17th February 2016), toppy (22nd April 2021), Wide-Eyed (14th February 2016), william r sanford72 (12th February 2016)

23. Link to Post #13
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Question Re: Mary Rodwell: The New Children, and the New Human Race

the latest via Mary ...

Mary Rodwell at the Afterlife Explorers Conference 2016

"Waking Mad sits down with Mary Rodwell to explore her opinions and experiences on extraterrestrial contact with human beings. Mary discusses how the DNA of people from all over the world are being modified to become ‘Homo-Novus’ (an intermediary evolutionary species of human) that will later develop into ‘Homo-Noeticus’ (an advanced species of human). Mary further explains that in cases of mental illness where people show phenomenal abilities, such as being able to speak and write script in alien language, are actually being misunderstood by contemporary western psychiatry and psychology. Watch this fascinating video to find out more."

Published on Feb 11, 2016

24. Link to Post #14
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by giovonni (here)
    the latest via Mary ...

Mary Rodwell at the Afterlife Explorers Conference 2016

"Waking Mad sits down with Mary Rodwell to explore her opinions and experiences on extraterrestrial contact with human beings. Mary discusses how the DNA of people from all over the world are being modified to become ‘Homo-Novus’ (an intermediary evolutionary species of human) that will later develop into ‘Homo-Noeticus’ (an advanced species of human). Mary further explains that in cases of mental illness where people show phenomenal abilities, such as being able to speak and write script in alien language, are actually being misunderstood by contemporary western psychiatry and psychology. Watch this fascinating video to find out more."

Published on Feb 11, 2016

A rough transcription from a couple of Q&As:

@ 8:47 - Where are these beings from?

There are extraterrestrials from other planetary systems. We’re talking about more than our own galaxy system. A ten year old told his parents that he came from a portal through the sun.

There are also inter-dimensional beings. There’s a whole range of beings: extra-dimensionals, hyper-dimensionals, and possibly travelers from our future coming back in time because time and space are not the same as how we understand.

We see time in a linear fashion, when in fact it’s not that at all. We don’t actually understand what time is. Hence, there are time travelers as well. They can come in and out of our dimension if they so choose. Not all need spacecrafts. They can come through their own portals. Because we can become portals, too.

@ 10:12 - What is a portal?

It’s how we interact with the matrix or the holographic universe. Scientists have already discovered that DNA actually has that ability. That DNA actually creates miniature wormholes and that’s how we get intuition and telepathic information.

It’s actually by our DNA as miniature wormholes going into the matrix, or into the holographic quantum reality. And we pull in through intent, information. And we get it through. That’s how telepathy works and how many of these other things manifest that we experience. But we’re still looking at the 3D world and not realizing that we’re actually operating in a multidimensional world.

Last edited by RunningDeer; 30th April 2016 at 13:43.

25. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

giovonni (12th February 2016), Shannon (12th February 2016), Star Tsar (12th February 2016), Stephanie (17th February 2016), toppy (22nd April 2021), Wide-Eyed (14th February 2016)

26. Link to Post #15
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,349 times in 1,707 posts

Published on 8 Apr 2016

Host Michelle Walling brings back Mary Rodwell to discuss one of her favorite topics: Star Children and the New Humans!

Mary is the author of "Awakening: How Extraterrestrial Contact Can Change your life (2002)", and is working on a new book to be released this year- "The New Humans".

Mary’s work is in supporting individuals and their families experiencing encounters with non-human intelligences. Mary’s research indicates we as a species are being assisted to evolve due to these Extraterrestrial interactions and the new generations of children are demonstrating major changes in awareness and how these changes are not always understood due to more conventional interpretation.

Topics include:

-Examples of conscious recall memories of the star kids

-Examples of abilities of these kids

-The changes in DNA of the new human

-How to care for a star child

-Where to look for support with a new human star child

Find out more about Mary on the ACERN web site http://www.acern.com.au

Check out more information about Michelle Walling on the following alternative media sites:

http://www.in5d.com
    http://www.howtoexitthematrix.com
    http://www.bodymindsoulspirit.com
    http://www.cosmicstarseeds.com
    http://www.michellewalling.com
    http://www.thestarchildren.net

27. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to BMJ For This Post:

chanda (14th April 2016), justntime2learn (13th April 2016), kemo (14th April 2016), Lifebringer (13th April 2016), Melinda (26th April 2016), Michelle Marie (13th April 2016), PathWalker (13th April 2016), Star Tsar (14th April 2016), toppy (22nd April 2021)

28. Link to Post #16
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,349 times in 1,707 posts

A Mary Rodwell presentation 2016 by Leigh Kerr

Published on 2 May 2016

By T.A.L.K Group Australia - www.talkgroupaustralia.com

Mary Rodwell discusses topics to include, Interaction with starVisitors,The new Human, Topics involving Children.-The letter Children,Dr Lena Ohlsons ,Experience,positve Experiences.
    www.acern.com.au

29. The Following User Says Thank You to BMJ For This Post:

toppy (22nd April 2021)

30. Link to Post #17
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,690 times in 13,806 posts

Thumbs up Re: Mary Rodwell: The New Children, and the New Human Race

Project Camelot

Mary Rodwell - The New Human

Published 27th October 2016

Mary Rodwell joins Kerry to describe her work into what she calls "The Star Children" or The New Human if you will...

Last edited by Star Tsar; 27th October 2016 at 05:03.
    I for one will join in with anyone, I don't care what color you are as long as you want to change this miserable condition that exists on this Earth - Malcolm X / Tsar Of The Star

31. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

7alon (27th October 2016), betoobig (27th October 2016), BMJ (27th October 2016), boja (27th October 2016), drneglector (27th October 2016), EFO (27th October 2016), Foxie Loxie (27th October 2016), lunaflare (29th October 2016), Matina (28th October 2016), PathWalker (27th October 2016), RunningDeer (27th October 2016), toppy (22nd April 2021)

32. Link to Post #18
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,568 times in 524 posts

I have recently been in touch with Mary, she is a nice lady

I filled out her questionnaire, which she replied to and has helped me understand a lot about myself that didn't make sense before. Having to answer the questions brought back memories and feelings that I didn't even know I had!

33. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to 7alon For This Post:

betoobig (27th October 2016), BMJ (27th October 2016), Star Tsar (27th October 2016), toppy (22nd April 2021)

34. Link to Post #19
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,777 times in 956 posts

The video is nearly 2 hours long.
    I simply don't have the time to watch it.
    So instead i'd like to ask some questions in the hope that someone who has
    spent the time watching this will answer them for me.

=> The New Humans.... are children ?
    How old are the oldest New Humans ?

=> What abilities do these 'new humans' have that are distinct
    from the abilities of regular humans ?

=> What abilities do these 'new humans' not have, that regular
    humans have ? eg Music appreciation, ability to tell and enjoy jokes,
    ability to discern emotion and mood from vocal tone or vocabulary choices,
    mathematical ability etc

=> Is Mary Rodwell defining these 'new humans' as hybrids ?
    I mean hybrids in the sense of David Jacobs' work.
    Specifically: They look like humans but think more like the aliens
    ('think like the aliens' means telepathic communication and the
    ability to psychically control 'real' 100% humans)

=> Are these 'new humans' the children of regular human parents
    and raised by them ?

Thanks to anyone that answers these questions

35. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to lucidity For This Post:

betoobig (27th October 2016), Daozen (27th October 2016), silvanelf (10th May 2020), Star Tsar (27th October 2016), toppy (22nd April 2021)

36. Link to Post #20
    Language
    English
    Thanks

For those short on time, much of what Mary covers is similar in all her appearances. There are three threads that included quick reads with visuals, questionnaires &/or indicators of ET contact, and a transcript for where are the beings from and a portal defined:
    Quote Posted by lucidity (here)
    The video is nearly 2 hours long.
    I simply don't have the time to watch it.
    Quote Posted by 7alon (here)
    I have recently been in touch with Mary, she is a nice lady

I filled out her questionnaire...
    Last edited by RunningDeer; 4th February 2023 at 00:44.

37. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

boja (27th October 2016), Flash (27th October 2016), Foxie Loxie (27th October 2016), Matina (28th October 2016), Savannah (27th October 2016), Star Tsar (27th October 2016), toppy (22nd April 2021)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 3 LastLast