Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1 7

Thread: Sean David Morton

1. Link to Post #121
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,836 times in 1,690 posts

Default Re: Sean David Morton

Quote Posted by Mike (here)
    at what point did he request your social security and bank account number? was it before or after kerry single-handedly fought off the group of reptile aliens?
    She said they tried to attack her, and it didn't work because she has activated kundalini. The person she was with was more effected. I'm thinking it was a psychic attack, but she didn't specify that.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Inversion For This Post:

Mike (4th August 2022)

3. Link to Post #122
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,949 times in 3,471 posts

Steve Cambian discusses Dr. Michael Salla who has given up on Corey Goode and is now promoting the psychic predictions of Sean David Morton. Cambian discussed both of these galactic swamp critters and breaks down their long list of outright lies, confabulations and distortions, and then relates how they make money off of pedaling their intergalactic snake oil.

Just a few of the many ridiculous and outrageous claims that SDM (Sean David Morton) makes that are debunked here:
    • SDM's father was an astronaut and knew many other astronauts, and he also worked at Area 51

• SDM worked for Gene Rodenberry, gave him the idea for the "holodeck", convinced him to re-launch the show, helped him choose Patrick Stewart

• SDM made numerous failed predictions

• SDM lived in Tibet and studied with the Dalai Lama where he learned many psychic super powers

• SDM got degrees from Stanford and Juilliard and a doctorate in theology

• SDM won an Emmy award

(And this is only a partial list, I was listening to a live broadcast and couldn't pause to write them all down.)

And here is what SDM won't tell you:
    • he defrauded people of 6 million dollars

• he was convicted of 50 felony counts

• despite his psychic superpowers which would warn him of what was coming in the future, he didn't see the Feds coming to arrest him and lock him up in prison for six years.

4. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Kryztian For This Post:

Bill Ryan (1st September 2022), Brigantia (1st October 2022), Denise/Dizi (24th January 2023), eagle0027 (1st September 2022), Inversion (1st September 2022), Mike (1st September 2022), onawah (1st September 2022), Reinhard (2nd October 2023), RunningDeer (2nd October 2023)

5. Link to Post #123
    Thanks

In this video Sean is speaking with a tracheostomy tube. At 28:30 he said the great pyramid in Egypt is a giant clock and predicts the return of the messiah. At 49:30 the Schumann resonance went to zero for ten days after the QE2 died (videos). Earthquakes are triggered to prevent larger ones. The earth has a twenty-year biorhythm. At 1:03:05 we're going to have a crappy Christmas. He has feeding tube and can only eat soup. He asked for money or to buy his books. If they can't heal him, he'll be dead by Christmas.

projectcamelotportal

09/29/22 (1:19:48)

Source: https://www.rumble.com/video/v1jgt0c
    Last edited by Inversion; 1st October 2022 at 04:51.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Inversion For This Post:

Bill Ryan (1st October 2022), Denise/Dizi (24th January 2023), Harmony (30th September 2023)

7. Link to Post #124
    Thanks

Apparently, Sean is in a limbo state between life and death. The following is from Kerry Cassidy's website.

Project Camelot Portal
    Quote UPDATE:

UPDATE FROM MELISSA (HIS WIFE). Hold on…keep the faith. The doctor’s were wrong! There is still hope! Please send your prayers for Sean’s soul retrieval. Don’t lose hope, there’s always miracles!

SEAN DAVID MORTON HAS PASSED BUT WILL NOT BE DETACHED FROM LIFE SUPPORT UNTIL SUNDAY (HIS BIRTHDAY). WE WILL DO A ZOOM SHOW AND PRAYER VIGIL AT 7PM PACIFIC TIME SUNDAY EVENING.

NOTE: I had a strange vision last night …I saw an email didn’t know who it was from but it said “nearly dying”…I think it was Sean letting me know…HE WASN’T DEAD!!!—KERRY
    update: BRAIN DEAD IS A LIE

8. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Inversion For This Post:

Bill Ryan (30th September 2023), Harmony (30th September 2023), Kryztian (30th September 2023), mountain_jim (3rd October 2023), Nasu (30th September 2023), Parsi-X (30th September 2023), Reinhard (2nd October 2023), RunningDeer (2nd October 2023), Vangelo (2nd October 2023)

9. Link to Post #125
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,949 times in 3,471 posts

The latest on Sean David Morton from Kerry Cassidy's Facebook page:

Quote SEAN DAVID MORTON IS ALIVE!! A MIRACLE…HE IS BACK!
    UPDATE FOR SUNDAY OCTOBER 1, 2023:
    HE IS MAKING GREAT PROGRESS…WE WILL RESCHEDULE THE ZOOM MEETING FOR LATER THIS WEEK!
    THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO HAVE BEEN PRAYING AND SENDING KIND WISHES FOR HIS RECOVERY… MIRACLES IN PROGRESS!

I have no idea if:

1) This is truly a miracle and Sean nearly died, or

2) This is just Sean David Morton drama to drive money into Sean's GoFundMe page.

In either event, I am NOT including the link to Kerry's page for financial donations.

10. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Kryztian For This Post:

arwen (2nd October 2023), Bill Ryan (2nd October 2023), Harmony (2nd October 2023), Inversion (2nd October 2023), mountain_jim (3rd October 2023), Reinhard (2nd October 2023), RunningDeer (2nd October 2023), tessie999 (2nd October 2023), Vangelo (2nd October 2023)

11. Link to Post #126
    South Africa Avalon Member arwen's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,584 times in 661 posts

Quote Posted by Kryztian (here)
    I have no idea if:

1) This is truly a miracle and Sean nearly died, or

2) This is just Sean David Morton drama to drive money into Sean's GoFundMe page.

In either event, I am NOT including the link to Kerry's page for financial donations.
    I am glad it is not just me. I have been watching the saga unfold on Kerry's Telegram with jaded eyes, wondering what was wrong with me in that all I could see was a fund raising drive.......He has passed away. No, he is alive, it is a miracle, here is where to donate......

12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to arwen For This Post:

Bill Ryan (2nd October 2023), Inversion (2nd October 2023), Kryztian (2nd October 2023), Reinhard (2nd October 2023), RunningDeer (2nd October 2023), Sue (Ayt) (2nd October 2023)

13. Link to Post #127
    Greenland Avalon Member Pilutaq's Avatar
    Thanks

All of these claims are interesting but may I suggest you also write what Sean said about those debunked claims. I'm not trying to pick up a fight here but maybe it's best to see views from both sides

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Pilutaq For This Post:

Bill Ryan (14th October 2023), Harmony (4th October 2023)

15. Link to Post #128
    Thanks

Here's an update from Melissa on Kerry's site.

projectcamelotportal
    Quote 10-11.23

…”Sean was transferred to the ICU at a long term care facility. I really hope it is a good facility and they give him the attention and care he needs. He is stable but needs to get physical strength back in his body. I’m praying he’s only there for a short time and can come home. Once he can walk, I can take care of him with a visiting home care nurse. I’m also hoping I can give him the alternative cancer meds he started just before all of this happened.”—Melissa Morton

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Inversion For This Post:

Bill Ryan (14th October 2023), Kryztian (14th October 2023)

17. Link to Post #129
    Australia Avalon Member
    Thanks

I came across Sean's talks long before Kerry ever heard of him. I recall his amazing claims, which I was keen to verify and then engage with this amazing person. Sadly I learned the hard way that Sean was an extremely intelligent con man. He has lied, cheated and stolen his way through the 'truth movement', who mostly either believed his narratives, or walked away not knowing what to believe.
    My journey with Nexus Magazine started long before any of you lot were using the internet, or even BBS networks - and so I have personal and historical perspectives on many many cases that later emerged as 'things' in the truth movement.
    I backed several people who later turned out to be total and utter frauds and conmen.
    To my dismay, I found that many truth seekers refused to believe that they had been fooled, and rushed to defend their favourite fraud.
    Some suggested that because I was 'attacking' them, that this was evidence somehow, that they were genuine.

I see plenty here at Avalon who follow and believe people that I know are frauds, CIA officers and/or conmen, so here is a list of people I know to be NOT what they claim or present:
    Sean David Morton
    Benjamin Fulford (CIA officer)
    David Wilcock (plagiarist and fraud)
    Ramtha
    Sai Baba
    Bob Lazar (sorry Bill, but you are wrong on this one - Bob is a con man, a very good one)
    Corey Goode
    Emery Smith
    Alex Collier (sorry P, I know you disagree, but I was dealing with him before Project Camelot was even a concept)
    Stewart Swerdlow
    Peter Moon (Sky Books) is included here for knowingly trying to profit from narratives he helped fabricate
    Fred Bell
    The Wingmakers narrative - took me a while to track down and talk to the guy who did the writing, paintings and music. It was all fiction.

there are more, but what is the point - I see intelligent people of integrity here who will disagree based on nothing more than their feelings, which are somehow more accurate that the years of my deep dives and data digs.

So I have no sympathy for Sean and his despicable crimes - he has ripped off and damaged a LOT of lives, not least of which is Kerry Cassidy who lost tens of thousands with him.

Duncan

18. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to NexusEditor For This Post:

Bill Ryan (14th October 2023), Brigantia (14th October 2023), eagle0027 (14th October 2023), ErtheVessel (14th October 2023), Gwin Ru (14th October 2023), Inversion (14th October 2023), Kryztian (14th October 2023), Seeclearly (14th October 2023), Sue (Ayt) (14th October 2023), Vangelo (14th October 2023)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1 7