Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 93,628 times in 20,439 posts

Question Re: Sean David Morton

will share this here ...

From ~ KERRY CASSIDY

SEAN DAVID MORTON: AND THE EVIL EMPIRE

Streamed live Wednesday 3/30/2016

"SEAN DAVID MORTON the well known talk show host from STRANGE UNIVERSE about his recent case with the IRS... His past cases and what really happened. Telling it like it is. This is an excellent look at his battles with the system and his victories" ...

Updated /Published on Apr 2, 2016

Last edited by giovonni; 2nd April 2016 at 21:43.

2. Link to Post #22
    United States Avalon Member gripreaper's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,685 times in 3,744 posts

Default Re: Sean David Morton

Thank You Gio. To me, this is the most important audio, as well as the most important "over-standing" we need to have in our current collective consciousness. We really need to choose to either be slaves or be free, and Sean does a great job of explaining it, in my humble opinion.

This topic has been close to my heart for years and is the only thing which could bring me out of stealth in the last six months. Also, thanks to Lost and Found for challenging the patriot mythologies and misnomers on another thread, which is something about making you pee your pants, which I find very gorilla marketing and has NOTHING to do with the content of that thread. Also, thanks to Calz.

Back to stealth mode.
    Last edited by gripreaper; 1st April 2016 at 04:44.
    "Lay Down Your Truth and Check Your Weapons
    The Next Voice You Hear Will Be Your OWN"
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IhS69C1tr0w

3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to gripreaper For This Post:

Bill Ryan (1st April 2016), giovonni (1st April 2016), Limor Wolf (17th April 2016)

4. Link to Post #23
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,729 times in 2,903 posts

Quote Posted by sandy (here)
    He and those giving Authority to Sean dared to go up against the system in much bigger ways.............due diligence was remiss and the price has and is being paid. Clifford Dean found the system insurmountable as well and thus until the masses stand up the likely outcome will be the maiming or even slaying of Warriors leading the way...........
    I recently came across a video that purports to be a transcript of Dean Clifford's last trial connected to his charge... if this is accurate... it was quite stunning the implications that hit me when I listened to it...

I couldn't believe some of Dean's responses, given the seriousness of the context (they reached out over 3 provinces just to nab him)... he was goading them and being very "sarcastic"... Just listening to his responses literally could have been, at the least, "one" of the reasons for his incarceration... He could have avoided the sarcasm, for the sake of posterity imo, i.e. from a "scientific point" of view (i.e. to limit the variables for future study and retrospection)... he could have avoided "mixing his messages like that" I know for a fact from a friend who is trainign to be a court reporter, that they will reinterpret tone, grammar and other ambiguous information to favour the court... now consider if this is true as he was told... what would be the implications for the court... he is giving them all the leeway they need to interpret his volunteering and consent... And they were responding to some of the things he was saying... so it did appear they were taking his comments into serious consideration, but his comments (which may have been caused from stress, fear, etc... not blaming him in this regard... I know the stress and the particular way they came after him, I suspect was done purposely, with this intention... to unbalance him... ) In any event, his responses were playing into their hands... I don't think he completely understood the full implication of what he was saying, to make some of these comments he was making... they were completely unnecessary... I'm still bummed that he was, based on the few conversations, I had with him... was just starting to look at the Trust side

btw, while on the topic, (the Empire Strikes back (at the "gurus"... the "Good", the "Bad" and even the "Ugly"... ;-o ) ...I recently heard Jack Smith (well known), who is studying Neo, and Roark (ex CW students...) who in turn are doing seminars, Roark with Eric Jon Phelps on Trust & Equity, Neo on specific court applications... Apparently the story is... Jack may have recently contacted Winston... to correct what he saw as an error in his process... in a nutshell, Winston missed a step when they challenged his process (a feint, and a trap...) which was fundamentally sound... but when he started to argue, he allowed them to presume a "de son tort" interpretation (i.e. he "stepped into commerce" ...and by his own actions, took on the characteristics of a trustee) which according to Gilbert's Law Summary and Black's Law 4th definitions of "Constructive Trust... "...the court will immediately raise a constructive trust, and fasten it upon the conscience of the legal owner, so as to convert him into a trustee for the parties who in equity are entitled to the beneficial enjoyment..." so if this is the case, and fortunately, (thanks to Jack Smith, in this case... the gurus are starting to look out for each other?) ...Winston may not want to admit this... but I know people who are following both Jack, Roark & Eric, Neo... so was made aware of this... it looks like they may have tightened up his process... and Winston is well aware of the Trust & Equity wagon, which in some ways... he was a forerunner of (A4V IS a Trust Process, Winston always acknowledged it was a "private" process, a key characteristic of Trust & Equity application... So he was in a way, he is benefiting from the seeds of his own planting... no loss of respect for any of these gentlemen... people have no idea what they are up against... the stakes are quite high, and quite real...

Anyhow... if one recalls the definition of "de son tort trustee" ...it ties back directly back to "Constructive trust" = i.e. which is one of the 3 foundation definitions (along with Resulting and Expressed Trusts) of Trust Interpretation: A Person who is not a party to a trust agreement (and has no authority as a trustee) but meddles with the trust property or takes upon himself or herself to carry out acts characteristic of the office of trustee. Instead of prosecuting this person, the courts may hold him or her to be a constructive trustee and, thereby, impose the liabilities of an actual trustee in accounting for his or her acts. 'De son tort' is Latin for, by his (her) own wrongdoing. The biggest mistake (of many) that people new to study of Trust & Equity make, is "commingling"... stepping back and forth between public and private, commerce and equity... (the subtle part)

re: Sean David Morton:
    the idea of trying to create bonds... outside of a courtroom (as just one example) ...i.e. a courts do have the ability to set off and securitize instruments (what they do all day...) Winton was right, and one of the first to point out... All courts have a Treasury Account... Sean like many others, has studied the Commercial Redemption material... again a milestone in it's time, but no one body of work can encapsulate the entirety of the Matrix... (CW ran his talks for over 5 years... at times he was doing over 10 hours a week!... ) Anyhow... a fundamental flaw in the CR material was the idea behind the bonds... If they will work at all, they need to be processed by a trustee, and within the right context... setoff of a public liability... No "money" actually trades hands... This is what protects the system from exactly what he was trying to do...

You simply can't get money out of the system in that manner... that is blatantly false... and ultra dangerous... That is what ultimately got Barton Butz jailed as well... again he was fundamentally correct... but as soon as he started trying to create Bonds himself... and especially for his own benefit... that is when everything started going south ("they" came after him) Beneficiaries don't do the job of trustees... the bonds that "worked" were presented IN the courts... for specific charges for the purpose of offset (zero accounting, settlement) based on fundamental ideas originally laid out by Winston in his BC Bond process, which in principle was sound, and had a lot of sound ideas behind it... and I give it credit... and one shouldn't take it out of it's context... i.e. that was around 2000-2005 (?) There have been major leaps in interpretation and process... and we now have a body of language to explain exactly what is going on (Trust and Equity!) or what I call "trust interpretation" to differentiate it from other "Law forms" according to Boris and Roark there are only two jurisdictions operating... Military rule, and private trust... and I agree...

Winston was doing a lot of "Trust stuff" (whether he was aware of it or not..." Only recently I have finally come to my most fundamental understanding of A4V which Winston introduced, before anyone else I knew, again to his credit, as one of the biggest "Pioneers" ...But his idea, properly understood was really a form of "trying to express the trust"... his "prepaid idea" is fundamentally correct... but in action it will look like "zero accounting" anyone who dare attempts to pull extra funds, like in the form of "real" money (that needs qualifying...lol it's paper promissory notes) ... is moving into dangerous territory and shows a fundamental flaw in understanding... just logically, consider... if you really understand this... and can acquire property via a trustee process... why would you want extra money on top of it!? Also, the idea of creating Bonds yourself when you yourself don't have a Treasury Account... alone should be a red flag... There is a reason why only certain parties have Treasury accounts... o.O!

It is clear that on some birth certificates (since there is variance in their design, each of which gives fundamental clues...) states for "Treasury Use Only"... This implies that someone who has access to the Treasury can use it... that much is clear... But that also, by definition and common sense, limits it's use (imo) to courts (Treasury Account) Lawyers, (their bond has access to a Treasury account) Banks, SEC, and certain agencies within the government like CRA/IRS, Receiver General, Attorney General, any agencies on the Private side, would also be likely Fiduciary Trustee Candidates... The whole point of trust is to control how these processes operate... (3 parties, instead of 2)

I do believe that any liabilities created in the public, can be offset... but trying to extract funds over and above that, like what was attempted through IOD process is fraught with danger, (it is a breach 90% of the time) because it is not properly understood...(no one understood the trust aspect of it at the time) Patrick Devine didn't have it right, and there were two fundamentally opposing interpretations at the time! (go figure...) I followed some of it... but decided to drop it when I realized I couldn't honestly say I understood the interpretations (that was when I was blindly following others back then...(doh!) i.e. it wasn't much of a leap in logic to intuitively feel all the info wasn't there, given the 180 degree polarity of views on it's interpretation...(duhhh)

The short form Birth Certificate is perceived to be a Corporate Legal Person... people need to start with the basics before going to more complex topics... I never forget a phrase Yogi Berra was famous for, actually I forget the actual quote... but the principle forever reverberates... you can never get enough of the basics... study and practice the basics... i.e. the foundation of knowledge... studying the alphabet may be boring, and "impractical" but you will never move onto to "spelling" or "making sentences" until the "alphabet" is mastered... CR is littered with greedy people trying to go straight to the reward... it has caused many an organization to implode from within... from the sheer weight of greed and ignorance (and desperation) of those within it...

It is no coincidence, that the principles of Equity govern and define Trust processes... i.e. if you want to get into this "game" you better have more than a politically correct interpretation of what is "right and wrong"...
    Last edited by sigma6; 25th May 2016 at 15:17.
    We shall not cease from exploration, and the end of all our exploring will be to arrive where we started and know the place for the first time
    By faith we understand things which are seen were not made of the things which are visible

5. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to sigma6 For This Post:

BMJ (16th March 2017), fourty-two (11th April 2017), gripreaper (26th May 2016), Mike (17th March 2017), Nasu (21st March 2017), Zanshin (5th October 2016)

6. Link to Post #24
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,692 times in 8,940 posts

Quote On March 7, 2010, Morton and his wife Melissa were indicted by the Securities and Exchange Commission on charges of fraud.[5][9] He is alleged to have defrauded around 100 customers of $6 million between 2006 and 2007.[1] According to the commission, only a fraction of the money received by Morton went into foreign exchange trading accounts and the rest was placed in shell companies run by Morton and his wife.[10]
    In 2009, Morton attempted to file suit against the SEC, claiming that he was being unfairly harassed by employees. The suit was dismissed.[9]
    In February 2013, Morton was ordered by a judge to pay $11.5 million to the SEC within 14 days.[11][12]
    Morton and his wife Melissa were arrested on February 1, 2016 and were charged with 56 counts of filing false income taxes. They face 650 and 625 years in federal prison, respectively, if convicted.[13] The trial is set for April, 2017 (as of 1/24/2017).
    no less (or no more depending on your point of view) than wikipedia

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sean_David_Morton
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 16th March 2017 at 15:02. Reason: fixed link
    How to let the desire of your mind become the desire of your heart - Gurdjieff

7. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Flash For This Post:

Atlas (16th March 2017), Bill Ryan (16th March 2017), BMJ (16th March 2017), Foxie Loxie (16th March 2017), Hervé (16th March 2017), Mike (17th March 2017), mojo (16th March 2017), Nasu (21st March 2017)

8. Link to Post #25
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,531 times in 32,788 posts

Quote Posted by Flash (here)

They face 650 and 625 years in federal prison, respectively, if convicted. The trial is set for April, 2017 (as of 1/24/2017).

Thanks! I was unaware of the update about the trial (and what they face, OMG).

What would be fair justice would be for Sean to be required to return the money he never repaid to investors — not a single cent, even as a courtesy or a gesture to many people who were once good friends who trusted him absolutely.

(I say 'Sean', rather than 'Sean and Melissa', because Sean drove the entire thing, though Melissa was certainly fully aware of all of Sean's decisions.)

As best I know, Sean does have significant assets (millions) all over the place. And (see my post #1) Kerry Cassidy lost $116,000, while I lost $25,000. Astonishingly for me, as an aside that really does say something about Kerry, she has completely let that go and appears to bear Sean no ill-will of any kind. I don't know many people who could do that, and I have been unable to do that myself.

9. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

7alon (17th March 2017), abmqa (11th April 2017), annacherie (11th April 2017), Atlas (16th March 2017), Bayareamom (16th March 2017), BMJ (17th March 2017), Chester (17th March 2017), Debra (30th March 2017), Eva2 (16th March 2017), Foxie Loxie (16th March 2017), Hervé (16th March 2017), Mike (17th March 2017), mojo (16th March 2017), Nasu (21st March 2017), Noelle (16th March 2017), PathWalker (17th March 2017), TrumanCash (16th March 2017)

10. Link to Post #26
    United States Avalon Member mgray's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,508 times in 1,196 posts

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)

They face 650 and 625 years in federal prison, respectively, if convicted. The trial is set for April, 2017 (as of 1/24/2017).

What would be fair justice would be for Sean to be required to return the money he never repaid to investors — not a single cent, even as a courtesy or a gesture to many people who were once good friends who trusted him absolutely.

(I say 'Sean', rather than 'Sean and Melissa', because Sean drove the entire thing, though Melissa was certainly fully aware of all of Sean's decisions.)

As best I know, Sean does have significant assets (millions) all over the place. And (see my post #1) Kerry Cassidy lost $116,000, while I lost $25,000. Astonishingly for me, as an aside that really does say something about Kerry, she has completely let that go and appears to bear Sean no ill-will of any kind. I don't know many people who could do that, and I have been unable to do that myself.
    Bill you and Kerry should petition the court for reparations. Generally speaking if he is found guilty of investor fraud the court will appoint a special master to do an asset search to repay wronged "investors".
    When in doubt, do the next right thing.
    My blog: http://grayseconomy.com

11. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to mgray For This Post:

Bill Ryan (16th March 2017), BMJ (17th March 2017), Debra (30th March 2017), Flash (16th March 2017), fourty-two (11th April 2017), Foxie Loxie (16th March 2017), Nasu (21st March 2017)

12. Link to Post #27
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,971 times in 308 posts

http://jezebel.com/sail-far-away-at-...ing-1760900554

this is a report by a journalist named Anna Merlan, about the Conspira Sea 7 day cruise, feb 2016 with SDM, Andrew Wakefield and quite a few well known conspiracy theorists. SDM and his wife were arrested after the cruise.

Love peace and joy to all!

13. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to gnostic9 For This Post:

Atlas (17th March 2017), BMJ (17th March 2017), Debra (30th March 2017), Eram (17th March 2017), Flash (18th March 2017), Foxie Loxie (17th March 2017), Kate (17th March 2017), Mark (Star Mariner) (25th March 2017), Nasu (21st March 2017)

14. Link to Post #28
    Thanks

Quote Posted by gnostic9 (here)

this is a report by a journalist named Anna Merlan, about the Conspira Sea 7 day cruise, feb 2016 with SDM, Andrew Wakefield and quite a few well known conspiracy theorists. SDM and his wife were arrested after the cruise.
    OMG, I've just read that (all of it). I do kind of recommend it.

It's all that's worst about the alternative community and mainstream journalism, all rolled into one. Really quite painful to read — but a definite education, in several different ways.

15. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Atlas (17th March 2017), avid (17th March 2017), BMJ (17th March 2017), Chester (17th March 2017), Debra (30th March 2017), Eram (17th March 2017), Flash (18th March 2017), Foxie Loxie (17th March 2017), JRS (17th March 2017), Mike (17th March 2017), Nasu (17th March 2017)

16. Link to Post #29
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,568 times in 524 posts

I'm with you there, Bill. I am a very forgiving person, but only if somebody is going to repent for their actions, which have caused harm to another.

17. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to 7alon For This Post:

Debra (30th March 2017), Flash (18th March 2017), Foxie Loxie (17th March 2017), Nasu (21st March 2017)

18. Link to Post #30
    United States Avalon Member Mike's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 50,307 times in 5,692 posts

It's all that's worst about the alternative community and mainstream journalism, all rolled into one. Really quite painful to read — but a definite education, in several different ways.

Wow. No, let me rephrase: WOW.

Now I know why you *kind of* recommended it. it's a must see in the same way a 7 car pile up is a must see - its horrific, but you simply cant turn away.

This was like something out of Hunter Thompson...only drug free and, ironically, trippier. The author, I must say, does a wonderful job of capturing the dizzying insanity of the whole event. Maybe too wonderful. Its all a little too close to home. If anyone seriously involved in the alt community reads this and doesnt feel at least a small sting of embarrassing recognition, id be almost as surprised as I'd be if sean david morton actually uttered something even remotely truthful.

The madness here is layered and actually a little complex, as many topics discussed during the event were actually quite valid, but are unfortunately overshadowed and ultimately lumped in with the sheer surreality of the thing...and as a result spoofed unfairly as one large dysfunctional whole. I at once experienced admiration and something like a mild annoyance towards the author, who writes both a brilliantly funny take on the alt.community and does quite a bit to discredit it at the same time. As far as the presenters and the people involved, I felt sorry and embarrassed for them....combined with a slight bitterness for representing the alt.community in such a goofy way. In a masochistic sense im glad she painted such a beautiful picture of us at our carnival worst....but im also disappointed that she'll likely never see us at our discerning, calmly intelligent best. In short, my feelings are mixed.

Kerry's forgiving attitude towards Morton certainly does say something about her... but im not sure if it's something we should be applauding. The interview shows that she'll continue to interview anything with a pulse...even if that pulse has ripped her off for $116 grand.

Bill, can you tell us a little more about this scam?...how you met Morton?...what he was pitching? Etc....im still a little confused
    Last edited by Mike; 17th March 2017 at 08:15.

19. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Mike For This Post:

7alon (18th March 2017), Bill Ryan (17th March 2017), BMJ (17th March 2017), Chester (17th March 2017), Debra (24th March 2017), Flash (18th March 2017), Foxie Loxie (17th March 2017), JRS (17th March 2017), Maunagarjana (19th March 2017), Nasu (17th March 2017), Wind (17th March 2017)

20. Link to Post #31
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Mike (here)

Bill, can you tell us a little more about this scam?...how you met Morton?...what he was pitching? Etc....im still a little confused
    All in my post #1, I think. Sean is pretty talented, at least sometimes: at the start of his ForEx scheme, he was pulling in a lot of $$ for everyone. But it was all too much to manage, so he delegated the onscreen work to a Canadian ForEx trader he knew called Daryl Weber.

Despite Sean's specific instructions, Weber, an experienced trader, thought he knew best, and over Thanksgiving 2006 Weber took a few days out and left his children ( ) in charge of the screens. The market tanked, and his kids had no idea what to do. Weber returned to find that the whole fund, containing several million dollars from hundreds of investors (many of them Sean's friends), was 99% emptied out.

That was not Sean's fault, but it was definitely his responsibility. What happened after that was definitely Sean's fault, though. He had no-one to blame but himself.

He embarked on a prolonged coverup, refused to answer e-mails or phone calls, and stopped sending out his regular e-mail updates. He basically went into hiding, for a whole year, even from Kerry Cassidy, who knew him quite well.

This may well have been on his lawyer's instructions (lawyers regularly tell clients to say nothing at all about anything, after something's gone wrong) — but for a spiritual guy, or someone claiming to be a spiritual guy, it was really pretty dumb. Sean really should have known better.

If he'd come clean, he could have been forgiven, at least to some extent. But he actually flat-out lied to everyone, including all his friends, over a long period of time. That was absolutely not okay.

Some of the investors, now enraged, and unable to get any information at all from Sean (or his wife Melissa, who was basically just handling admin and correspondence), complained to the SEC, and they were quite right to do so. Sean brought the entire house down on himself by being deceitful for a whole year after the initial crashing mistake.

~~~

* A side note about Karma — see this thread:
    This is a perfect little case study. There's no divine retribution, no automatic spiritual compensatory mechanism. People simply do these things to themselves.
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 17th March 2017 at 16:20.

21. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Atlas (17th March 2017), avid (18th March 2017), Debra (24th March 2017), Flash (17th March 2017), Foxie Loxie (17th March 2017), HaveBlue (21st March 2017), lastlegs (18th March 2017), Mike (17th March 2017), Nasu (17th March 2017), Parsi-X (30th September 2023), Shannon (26th March 2017)

22. Link to Post #32
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,338 times in 435 posts

Despite Sean's specific instructions, Weber, an experienced trader, thought he knew best, and over Thanksgiving 2006 Weber took a few days out and left his children in charge of the screens

This does not sound remotely convincing to me...
    I suppose you are trusting his word that this was the reason?

23. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to lunaflare For This Post:

avid (18th March 2017), Bill Ryan (18th March 2017), Debra (29th March 2017), HaveBlue (21st March 2017), Shannon (26th March 2017)

24. Link to Post #33
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,024 times in 1,086 posts

What a great read. Painful at times because we are all tarred and feathered by the same anti-establishment brush, a 911 truther is just as batsh!t crazy as a chemtrailer or flat earther even. The dominant phrase de jure is conspiracy theorist, as if this is a respected yet obscure and kooky department of conventional science..

The simple fact is to be human one must conspire. From our occult knowledge, through to our religions and on to the national divisions of our governments, ngo's and corporations, it could all quite logically be classed as conspiratorial by nature.

For example business, as a species we use the model of "business" to organize and care for our race's logistic needs and wants. The equation of business is quite straight forward = sales minus costs equals profit. However, in order to attain a profit the product or service on offer, must be created at a lower price or value than we show to the buyer, this difference in understanding, this lie if you like, we call profit. So ergo business by it's very nature is both deceptive and conspiratorial. So it goes for most of man's institutions. Conspiracy is just a word, like Shakespeare said, a rose by any other name would still smell as sweet..

Unless Shakespeare never wrote that of course.....x..... N

25. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Nasu For This Post:

Atlas (18th March 2017), Bill Ryan (18th March 2017), Bob (25th March 2017), Debra (24th March 2017), fourty-two (11th April 2017), Mike (18th March 2017)

26. Link to Post #34
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,692 times in 8,940 posts

Quote Posted by Mike (here)

All in my post #1, I think. Sean is pretty talented, at least sometimes: at the start of his ForEx scheme, he was pulling in a lot of $$ for everyone. But it was all too much to manage, so he delegated the onscreen work to a Canadian ForEx trader he knew called Daryl Weber.

Despite Sean's specific instructions, Weber, an experienced trader, thought he knew best, and over Thanksgiving 2006 Weber took a few days out and left his children ( ) in charge of the screens. The market tanked, and his kids had no idea what to do. Weber returned to find that the whole fund, containing several million dollars from hundreds of investors (many of them Sean's friends), was 99% emptied out.

That was not Sean's fault, but it was definitely his responsibility. What happened after that was definitely Sean's fault, though. He had no-one to blame but himself.

He embarked on a prolonged coverup, refused to answer e-mails or phone calls, and stopped sending out his regular e-mail updates. He basically went into hiding, for a whole year, even from Kerry Cassidy, who knew him quite well.

This may well have been on his lawyer's instructions (lawyers regularly tell clients to say nothing at all about anything, after something's gone wrong) — but for a spiritual guy, or someone claiming to be a spiritual guy, it was really pretty dumb. Sean really should have known better.

If he'd come clean, he could have been forgiven, at least to some extent. But he actually flat-out lied to everyone, including all his friends, over a long period of time. That was absolutely not okay.

Some of the investors, now enraged, and unable to get any information at all from Sean (or his wife Melissa, who was basically just handling admin and correspondence), complained to the SEC, and they were quite right to do so. Sean brought the entire house down on himself by being deceitful for a whole year after the initial crashing mistake.

~~~

* A side note about Karma — see this thread:
    This is a perfect little case study. There's no divine retribution, no automatic spiritual compensatory mechanism. People simply do these things to themselves.
    I understand Kerry quite well, it is worthless to get oneself aggravated over money, and better come to reality, you have lost it. since getting upset and angry goes against one's own health - and what you do to others, you do to yourself. Better to truly forgive.

However, to me, it is very clear that Sean Morton has scre wed everyone and thought he would get away with it as he has done for years. Some rich people, as he was, are rich because they fool others (in fact, this is the case for many). It is that simple.

As soon as there is 10,000$ that could be freed in America, someone may try to take it. And it is 100$ in poorer countries. This is my life lessons - and it does not matter that you are a poor women educating a child alone and in need of that hard earned money, or that you are a thief yourself, when it comes to taking money, hearts goes away (for those with this tendency of course, not the 20-30% utterly honest). I got taken by 10,000$ a piece too, a few times and understood (except from the divorce, a different game).

This is what Sean Morton did to both of you, Bill and Kerry, and this CAN BE SEEN in his energy field, if ones is looking. This is what all embezzlers do. And they have no moral while doing it.

As for Sean, he went all the way to the taxman and got pursued because of it. Would he have remained with simple folks, he could have bought his way out of jail.

And as for seeing energies, intuiting as Kerry would say, personally i think we should ALWAYS remain skeptic with our own vision, and look two three times, because of the easiness with which our vision can be skewed, by ourselves because of our own set of beliefs.

In other words, when it comes to thieves, life thieves, energy thieves, money thieves, always look logically at the down to earth results at the same time as you look at the energy fields.

Remain grounded, because thieves are. I never give a free pass even if my sight sees only good, I got my lessons from wanting others to be good (my beliefs) while they aren't truly. Discernment, energetic, spiritual, and material, earthly, is the key.

Those thieves are very good discernment teachers, as spiritual learning, they give us a great service, teaching us to discern and accept our reality creation on this planet.

This is why people who can be basically harmful will not be able to harm us - when we do not allow them to do so. And discernment is a pre-requirement in my views. Therefore, the experience remains globally positive.

I do think that Kerry relies too much on her intuition at times. And she gets had, or is thought of as being a nut case like this reporter showed in her piece on the cruise with alt renown people, which Kerry is not fundamentally.
    Last edited by Flash; 18th March 2017 at 03:54.
    How to let the desire of your mind become the desire of your heart - Gurdjieff

27. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Flash For This Post:

Bill Ryan (18th March 2017), Debra (24th March 2017), fourty-two (25th March 2017), Mike (18th March 2017), Nasu (19th March 2017), Spellbound (26th March 2017)

28. Link to Post #35
    New Zealand Avalon Member HaveBlue's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,465 times in 346 posts

Note the money Kerry C lost was an inheritance from her mother. Unlike Bill she did not toil and work for it herself.
    I find it a distasteful disrespect for her mother. this easy come easy go attitude. My remarks may seem a bit stern, but we are truthers are we not?
    I see far too much of this these days. The old guard worked hard and went without even at the end, just so they could leave their 'children' (quite!) something as much as they can.

29. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to HaveBlue For This Post:

Bill Ryan (21st March 2017), Debra (29th March 2017), Pam (25th March 2017), Shannon (26th March 2017), Spellbound (26th March 2017)

30. Link to Post #36
    Israel Avalon Member PathWalker's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,056 times in 1,088 posts

I hope HaveBlue have very deep intimate knowledge about Kerry C family affairs and drama.
    I have no information about Kerry C family affairs and drama. Therefore I do not assume she "she did not toil and work for it herself".

Also I do not judge Kerry C attitude for money and materialism. To the contrary. I wish I had the balls and courage to live the lifestyle she has.
    I believe she is beyond irresponsible, she walks her talk and she is a spiritual being trusting her path (and I wish to be more like her).

Quote Posted by HaveBlue (here)
    Note the money Kerry C lost was an inheritance from her mother. Unlike Bill she did not toil and work for it herself.
    I find it a distasteful disrespect for her mother. this easy come easy go attitude.
    We are playing a virtual reality game, of duality. In the game of choices, align your choices with your ideals. Everything is whole, complete and perfect. Even yourself. Love is the power to change/create.

31. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to PathWalker For This Post:

onawah (26th March 2017), pabranno (28th May 2017)

32. Link to Post #37
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,040 times in 911 posts

I saw the bragging from early on when he went public and was easily able to separate the "insights" he had from even wanting to listen to him, much like Duncan did. If I would have known about Bill and Kerry's investing in his scheme I would have done my best to expose the danger in getting involved.

A very good friend of mine predicted the problems with him a while back, before any of the problems happened. My friend was angry about being solicited as an investor. by SDM. I think sdm would have had more problems with my friend than with anyone else.

Most often the people most dangerous to a schemer, are people aware enough not to get involved with them in the first place. I'm with those who turn off, almost entirely, when we get that sense of ego coming thru. We ask what is behind that and our intuition says no way. I get that with some other subjects we see here, from a variety of fields and I usually stay out of the conversation because I don't even read those articles about them, or the those things they discuss.

33. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Hym For This Post:

Bill Ryan (25th March 2017), catzone (20th June 2017), Nasu (11th April 2017), Pam (25th March 2017), PathWalker (25th March 2017), Shannon (26th March 2017)

34. Link to Post #38
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Hym (here)
    I saw the bragging from early on when he went public and was easily able to separate the "insights" he had from even wanting to listen to him, much like Duncan did. If I would have known about Bill and Kerry's investing in his scheme I would have done my best to expose the danger in getting involved.

A very good friend of mine predicted the problems with him a while back, before any of the problems happened. My friend was angry about being solicited as an investor. by SDM. I think sdm would have had more problems with my friend than with anyone else.

Most often the people most dangerous to a schemer, are people aware enough not to get involved with them in the first place. I'm with those who turn off, almost entirely, when we get that sense of ego coming thru. We ask what is behind that and our intuition says no way. I get that with some other subjects we see here, from a variety of fields and I usually stay out of the conversation because I don't even read those articles about them, or the those things they discuss.
    Yes, very wise. In my explanatory post #1, I'd written:
    Quote An interesting footnote here is that David Wilcock, watching from the sidelines, 'saw' that we were going to lose everything, was very upset, and tried to warn us.

35. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

fourty-two (25th March 2017), Foxie Loxie (25th March 2017), Hym (25th March 2017), Nasu (11th April 2017), Shannon (26th March 2017), Spellbound (26th March 2017)

36. Link to Post #39
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,040 times in 911 posts

It's funny you mentioned David Wilcock, as I was going to use him as an example of watching the ego, though David is not known, to me at least, as being like sdm. He is definitely an excitable young soul, and we like that. Knowing what I know about Edgar Cayce and what the institute he left has become, I would see it as a step back for Cayce, reinvented to claim any such incarnation. The role of that soul far exceeds any of the tangents David has chosen, and has been led to, even as interesting and insightful as they may be. I have some real world brothers like him and they, very unlike sdm, are enjoyable enough to be around. You want to take him for a long hike and run on a beach somewhere to help him slow down the mind. In sdm's case I'd put him on a diet and have him watch comedies all day.

Cayce was a very deep soul, unencumbered by the issues David has had. In Cayce's lives any mind altering substances have never and would never enter into his path, past journeys and lessons imbedded into his spirit memory, remembered from eons ago. He would have addressed the confusion that David had leading up to his tangents. Why ever mention a past life if you are not here to do better? I mention this, though it seems off topic, as it goes to the core of how we all help each other engage our discernment and move on, appreciating that we have been there also.

We inhale. We exhale. At times we hold that thought. Some times that thougth holds us.

It is a measure of our spiritual inactivity, our attention span and the internal desire for the richness that communicating gives us.

The diagonal attitude, intersecting and transcending longitude and latitude, breaks us free to really see the dimensional richness held out of our normal perceptions. Along this train of thought, this communication forum, Avalon, is that rare one amongst so many.

(This is why others, when communicating non-verbally, send ideas in blocks ((saturnian, tetrahedonal-moving...to put it primitively.)) and the receiver gets a message instantaneously.) This way of communicating, writing and speaking, even as I appreciate it's availability, is indeed cumbersome.
    Last edited by Hym; 25th March 2017 at 16:44.

37. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Hym For This Post:

Bill Ryan (25th March 2017), Debra (30th March 2017), Foxie Loxie (25th March 2017), Nasu (11th April 2017), Shannon (26th March 2017), Stephanie (14th October 2017), Tintin (29th August 2017)

38. Link to Post #40
    Administrator Mark (Star Mariner)'s Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,504 times in 4,311 posts

wow indeed, and many thanks, an interesting and highly informative read.

I do wonder, if there could be an Avalon cruise how that would turn out? In fact quite awesome I imagine. I'd start saving for it today.

*back to topic*
    "When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace."
    ~ Jimi Hendrix

39. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Mark (Star Mariner) For This Post:

Bill Ryan (25th March 2017), Debra (30th March 2017), Foxie Loxie (25th March 2017), Nasu (11th April 2017), Shannon (26th March 2017), Tintin (29th August 2017)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 7 LastLast