+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1 6 7 LastLast

Thread: Sean David Morton

1. Link to Post #101
    New Zealand Avalon Member HaveBlue's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,465 times in 346 posts

Default Re: Sean David Morton

This was April 2019 https://ufowatchdog.blogspot.com/ scroll down for SDM bit. Extract: [First, Morton was on about how his self published books were so dangerous that the government cooked up some felonies to charge him with in order to silence him. Morton's books are readily available on the Internet. Next, Morton said he was charged so the government could make millions off his eventual incarceration. Then there's the excuse Morton was set up by the government because he knows his tax views have merit and they want to silence him.

Among other idiotic claims, Morton spins his tale that he just needs the 9th Circuit Court of Appeals to "simple[y] stamp" his appeal paperwork and he's a free man as Morton claims there has not been any response filed by the government.

Oddly enough, the 9th Circuit Court just issued an order three days ago on April 12th stating that Morton's motion for summary disposition and request to expedite his appeal are both denied. The government has until June 20th to file its response.

Morton has a long history of filing a barrage of bizarre motions with the court during his trial and appeal process. Morton has described himself as "a legal and constitutional expert", but it appears the court is no longer amused with Morton's frivilous filings and stated in the most recent order, "Further filing of meritless motions may result in the court withdrawing appellant Morton's leave to represent himself on appeal."]

I can imagine that prisoners and guards alike would tire of this pretty quickly. If SDM is still protesting his innocence and telling the system that he knows it better than they do, this latest report from Camelot is really par for the course in there.
    Even worse if he has been giving this kind of advice to others in there, it would very likely result in violence. Prison tends to attract people who are foolish or desperate enough to listen to SDM and when it all goes wrong, they will go after him.
    He could have put himself in the SHU or instigated an event that would put him there in order to get away from someone else. But it will only be 90 days and he'll be back in the same block with the same people.
    Watching some ex con YT vids is sobering. Common sense does not apply in prison. It seems to be humanity at its worst. Humanity is the wrong word as there is none. It is more like dog eat dog. In fact that is how inmates address each other. 3 guards for 300 inmates with help some minutes away if they need it. Tasers and pepper spray are used regularly. If the guard believes an inmate is about to strike them they are allowed to hit them.

Not pretty at all.

Maybe, hopefully SDM only lost his legal case and he has threatened to go on a hunger strike! (Or is that just preposterous?!)

2. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to HaveBlue For This Post:

Bill Ryan (18th November 2019), Brigantia (21st June 2021), Chester (18th November 2019), Iancorgi (18th November 2019), mountain_jim (25th November 2019), Reinhard (21st November 2019), sunflower (18th November 2019), Tintin (18th November 2019), Valerie Villars (21st November 2019)

3. Link to Post #102
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,517 times in 32,788 posts

Quote Posted by HaveBlue (here)
    This was April 2019 https://ufowatchdog.blogspot.com/ scroll down for SDM bit.
    Royce Myers, who runs UFO Watchdog (two sites: ufowatchdog.com and ufowatchdog.blogspot.com) was interviewed by Erica Lukes on 12 April, 2019. Here's the show:
    The Sean David Morton section starts at about 17:35, when Royce tells Erica that back in 2007 he was being followed around by a Private Investigator, hired by Sean. Royce then tells at least a small part of that story. (Which I'm sure is accurate.)

At 1:30:05, Erica brings up Sean David Morton again, after researcher and author Greg Bishop called into the show. (Greg had also been following Sean closely for a while, and was present at part of Sean's trial.)

It can be said that Royce really had it in for Sean — but that was fully justified and documented. (In the show, he's really very restrained.)
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 21st November 2019 at 11:56.

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Andrew_K (21st November 2019), Kryztian (21st November 2019), Mike (22nd November 2019), Reinhard (21st November 2019), Tintin (21st November 2019), Yoda (21st November 2019)

5. Link to Post #103
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,330 times in 2,365 posts

They just took Sean Morton back to prison.

https://projectcamelotportal.com/202...y-please-help/

He did a couple of great interviews on Camelot, maybe a factor in them putting him back in jail:

https://rumble.com/vfrms3-sean-david...w-saturda.html

https://projectcamelotportal.com/202...dulce-area-51/

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to TomKat For This Post:

Bill Ryan (10th May 2021), Inversion (10th May 2021), Kryztian (10th May 2021), Mike (10th May 2021), mountain_jim (10th May 2021)

7. Link to Post #104
    Thanks

Quote Posted by TomKat (here)

Well, that can't be entirely accurate. It seems he's been arrested (for reasons publicly unknown, but presumably known to him as he must have been accused of something) — and then held without bail for a hearing tomorrow. He's not actually "in prison". Or not right now, at least.

There'll be something on public record about this. And https://ufowatchdog.blogspot.com will doubtless have something to say fairly soon. Meanwhile, a possible clue might lie in this comment, posted on 7 January 2021, after he was released from prison:
    He's released into home confinement, but my question is WHAT home? I'm sure I read that the Manhattan Beach house was sold, and I don't know whether Melissa is going to take him in again.
    Speculation here, of course, but it might be that he'd broken some condition of his early release.

8. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Inversion (10th May 2021), Kryztian (10th May 2021), Merkaba360 (2nd April 2022), Mike (10th May 2021), mountain_jim (10th May 2021), Nasu (11th October 2021), Yoda (10th May 2021)

9. Link to Post #105
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)

Well, that can't be entirely accurate. It seems he's been arrested (for reasons publicly unknown, but presumably known to him as he must have been accused of something) — and then held without bail for a hearing tomorrow. He's not actually "in prison". Or not right now, at least.

There'll be something on public record about this. And https://ufowatchdog.blogspot.com will doubtless have something to say fairly soon. Meanwhile, a possible clue might lie in this comment, posted on 7 January 2021, after he was released from prison:
    He's released into home confinement, but my question is WHAT home? I'm sure I read that the Manhattan Beach house was sold, and I don't know whether Melissa is going to take him in again.
    Speculation here, of course, but it might be that he'd broken some condition of his early release.
    In his latest interview he said someone was giving him a place to stay. I understood the Hermosa Beach apartment was a rental, vacated when he went to prison, and saw no mention of him trying to go back there after early release.

I used to listen to his Revolution Radio show. He tells great stories of the early days of Art Bell and Area 51. He often says one thing while meaning another, is an entertainer with no mind for details, but all in all, he's a good listen. I appreciate that he's allergic to employment and tries to get by on charm, wit and occasional flim flam. He says he's known Juan O Savin for 20 years and gives him short shrift; he thinks he knows who Q is (a right wing millionaire). I was hoping to hear more from him, and wish him the best. I won't send him any money. I'm tired of Cassidy's pleas for donations for people with no means of support, like that guy living in his van in LA doing conspiracy research rather than working a job.
    Last edited by TomKat; 10th May 2021 at 08:32.

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to TomKat For This Post:

Bill Ryan (10th May 2021), Inversion (10th May 2021), Kryztian (10th May 2021), Mike (10th May 2021), mountain_jim (10th May 2021), Nasu (11th October 2021)

11. Link to Post #106
    United States Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,504 times in 274 posts

Well, I'll throw this in. I was at a large UFO conference about a dozen years ago and after he spoke Morton was in the lobby outside the conference hall talking to a good size group of us about the massive returns his remote viewing program was making on what was I think the precious metals markets.

I was by no means an expert but had some background in securities and knew what he was doing just at that point in time was breaking all sorts of security laws due to overpromising, lack of prospectus, etc.

He is certainly entertaining, but hardly credible. I wish him the best.

12. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to TravelerJim For This Post:

Bill Ryan (10th May 2021), Inversion (10th May 2021), Kryztian (10th May 2021), Mike (10th May 2021), mountain_jim (10th May 2021), Nasu (11th October 2021), Sue (Ayt) (11th May 2021), TomKat (10th May 2021)

13. Link to Post #107
    Thanks

Quote Posted by TravelerJim (here)
    I was by no means an expert but had some background in securities and knew what he was doing just at that point in time was breaking all sorts of security laws due to overpromising, lack of prospectus, etc.
    Yes, read up the thread... he still owes Kerry well over $110,000 (and myself $25,000). Kerry's continuing support for him is incomprehensible to me.

He was doing well with his ForEx trading until the guy he delegated it all to went off for a long weekend and left his children in charge of the screens. It all crashed when he was away and his kids had no idea what to do. He lost everything for all his investors, and then lied about it all for 12 months. He never reimbursed a penny to anyone. Not one cent... he never even tried. What's happening now to him could be called karma.

14. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Elainie (10th June 2021), HaveBlue (21st June 2021), Inversion (10th May 2021), Kryztian (10th May 2021), Mike (10th May 2021), mountain_jim (10th May 2021), Nasu (11th October 2021), TomKat (10th May 2021), TravelerJim (11th May 2021), Yoda (10th May 2021)

15. Link to Post #108
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,386 times in 1,629 posts

He has five years of supervised release. He probably learned some new tricks in prison.
    Wikipedia
    Quote On September 18, 2017, Sean David Morton was sentenced to six years in prison, and was ordered to pay $480,322 in restitution to the Internal Revenue Service. The Court also ordered supervised release for five years after Mortons prison term, with the condition that he "shall not engage . . . in any business involving the sale of financial instruments or providing debt relief services . . . ."[24] On the same day, Melissa Morton was sentenced to two years in prison with similar conditions regarding post-release supervision, and she was ordered to pay the same restitution amount to the Internal Revenue Service.[25]

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Inversion For This Post:

Bill Ryan (10th May 2021), Harmony (10th June 2021), Kryztian (10th May 2021), mountain_jim (10th May 2021), Nasu (11th October 2021)

17. Link to Post #109
    Thanks

Sean David Morton was sent to solitary confinement in North Carolina, and expects to die soon of cancer:

https://projectcamelotportal.com/202...help-save-him/

18. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to TomKat For This Post:

Bill Ryan (10th June 2021), Harmony (10th June 2021), Hym (10th June 2021), Inversion (10th June 2021), Kryztian (11th June 2021), mountain_jim (10th June 2021), Nasu (11th October 2021)

19. Link to Post #110
    Thanks

Sean David Morton was sent to solitary confinement in North Carolina, and expects to die soon of cancer:

Well, it's hard to understand.

For the record, here's what Sean wrote:

~~~
    DEAR BUCKAROOS,

Well, it looks like this is the end of the trail fer your ol’ pard, thar buckaroos.

As you may or may not know I have terminal throat cancer. Stage 4, inoperable Squamous cell carcinoma. On Jan. 4 I got released under the CARES ACT and began ALTERNATIVE TREATMENTS on my own, like Chinese Teas and Scorpion Venom. This was not working in time as the cancer was too advanced…so I started in on CHEMO and they installed a PORT in my chest. My studio apartment was right up the street from the hospital, and I was getting ready to do all they were going to due to me….AND everything I was doing with alternative and traditional treatments was WORKING and put the CANCER IN REMISSION!!!

Suddenly I was “CALLED IN” to the HALLF HELL HOUSE on May 7, at 6.30 AM with NO INFRACTIONS, having done NOTHING WRONG, I was “REACQUIRED” by the ANAHEIM COPS….this has begun 32 days in SOLITARY ….with no treatment AT ALL and the cancer has come roaring back! In more DIRTY FILTHLY DASTARDLY TRICK by Val Makarewitz and the DOJ….they flew me in a PRIVATE JET costing probably $75k to BUTTNER, NC….cuz they BOP cd treat me better than CEDARS-SINAI and the Leonard Cancer Center at Mission Hospital.

Now it seems assured I am going to die. Never thought it would end this way….with the help of ALL OF YOU, I was able to hire an attorney that I hear is very good.

Unless you understand the DEEP STATE CONSPIRACY aligned against me nothing they have done makes sense. In a HABEAS CORPUS I outlined all the FRAUD committed by the DOJ….MASSIVE IN ITS NATURE! Wilson ruled, “I agree with the PROSECUTION!” THAT was his ruling…so now we have to APPEAL THAT AS WELL….

I had a beautiful place, got the SANDS OF TIME BOOKS back in print (you can order off Amazon), and all was going well….now I have been in SOLITARY QUARANTINE CONFINMENT for 32 days total…with only diabetes meds and a bunch of their crap pills.

Now they tell me 7 wks 5 dAYS a week of RADIATION which they say is “AS BAD AS IT GETS!”

I guess all prophets fight the ROMANS and are imprisoned….and I just never thought I would go out like this.

PLEASE contact seanmorton108@gmail.com for any financial help you can spare to go to the ATTORNEY. I used everything I had to start a new life, get alternative medical treatments… and POOF there it went!

GiveSendGo: Ted Humphry Phone Home – Sands of Time Book IV
    givesendgo.com/TedHumphry
    Venmo: @seanmorton108
    Paypal: seanmorton108@gmail.com

SO HAPPY TRAILS BUCAROOS!

LOVE

SEAN MORTON

TO DONATE:
    givesendgo.com/TedHumphry
    Venmo is @SeanMorton108
    Team Sean. LINK TO DONATE: gofund.me/ccc1805d

20. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Inversion (10th June 2021), Kryztian (11th June 2021), Maunagarjana (17th June 2021), mountain_jim (10th June 2021), Nasu (11th October 2021), pabranno (10th June 2021), RunningDeer (2nd October 2023), TomKat (10th June 2021), wondering (10th June 2021), Yoda (10th June 2021)

21. Link to Post #111
    Thanks

In the land of the free, the main danger is being too poor to afford a lawyer (which most people are after getting out of prison).

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to TomKat For This Post:

Bill Ryan (11th June 2021), Inversion (11th June 2021), Kryztian (11th June 2021), Nasu (11th October 2021)

23. Link to Post #112
    Thanks

Looks like Sean will be sprung and his cancer is going away:

FROM SEAN

Dear Family,

RIGHT AT THE TOP I need to thanks Christina Rich, Hilary Andalman, Paul Hinton, Dannon Brinkley, and everyone else that has helped with medicine and contributions toward LEGAL FEES to pay for the excellent lawyer to get me out of this mess once and for all…

Okay…so after 34 more days of 8th Am. violation cruelty they call COVID QUARANTINE, I have finally been released from my SOLITARY CONFINEMENT box to see the SUN and walk the track and use the computer to write all of you with an update…if you read it and if you care anymore….

As you may know by now: I had a HEARING on a Habeas Corpus motion that outlined page after page of lies, tricks, deceit and downright criminal actions taken against us by the IN-JUSTICE DEPARTMENT of the DOJ. Deep State JESUIT JUDGE Stephan V. Wilson denied it ALL saying, literally, “I agree with everything the prosecutor says!”

THE NEXT DAY after that ruling, after doing NOTHING WRONG, and breaking NONE of their fascist rules, 34 days ago I was “REACQUIRED” (arrested!!) by the ANAHEIM (?) POLICE. I was told over the PHONE which they handed into my cell by BOP Chump JUAN HERRARA that I had done “nothing wrong” but that I was being reacquired by the BOP so that THEY could handle my CANCER TREATMENT…because the OUTSIDE TREATMENT I was getting was TOO EXPENSIVE! Their argument being NOW that the BOP FED GOV was going to provide me with BETTER CARE, 3000 miles from home, in BUTTNER, NC, than the 7th best hospital in the WORLD, CEDAR SINAI in BEVERLEY HILLS!!!

Mind you I was FORCED to use THEIR insurance called NAPHF CARE, and there had been a DELAY in getting set up with insurance in LA COUNTY which I HAD before…why? An IRS AGENT had stolen my SSN and used it to set up insurance in ORANGE CO. and my wallet, which had my SS CARD in it, was stolen by the CRIMINALS Steve Sallas and Anna Devito. Devito was caught red handed by the way with the “lost” wallet IN HER POSSESSION! so when TWO insurance plans popped up CALIF STATE CANCELLED all my insurance altogether…fun eh?

SO after being locked in SOLITARY in San Diego, 100 miles from home, a PORT was surgically inserted in my chest…where I was given ANOTHER blast of Chemo and the NEXT DAY, I was shackled hand and foot, placed on a PRIVATE JET at a cost of $75,000 to the FED GOV with 3 guards 2 pilots and a medic, and flown to BUTT-NER, NORTH CAROLINA…an FMC…FED MEDICAL FACILITY…

Well HERE, I was told that thanks to the ALTERNATIVE THERAPIES I was using, Chinese Tea, Black Salve, Ben Fendozol, LAETIRLE, Liposomal Vit C…and all the other things….that I had blown out most of the cancer…and now they were “BATTING CLEAN UP!” IN fact the 13 cm. hanging tumor you have seen pics of is totally GONE!

SO WHY THE FUUUUU*****K AM I HERE!???

And now I am told that it is all about MONEY! That I was FREE, with an APT. a JOB a WIFE and a CAT…working on getting BOOK FOUR TIME RUNNER finished….doing just FINE thank you very much…but we are going to screw your life entirely cuz it is costing US too much for YOU to use OUR FORCED third world health insurance…

And mind you, thanks to the FIRST STEP ACT my SENTENCE is OVER AUG. 17, 2020…in 60 days as of TODAY!!!.but now I am being told the BOP doesn’t want to enforce or recognize the new LAW! And they won’t pull GOOD CREDIT TIME of the NEW SENTENCE which should have had me released LAST OCTOBER….

So now…all the funds that I had saved up to process, type, edit, print and publish BOOK FOUR in the SMASH HIT SANDS OF TIME SERIES: TIME RUNNER is now GONE…and I have finally broken down and used the funds that I had to HIRE an attorney to get me out of this mess…and I could NOT have done it if my FRIENDS Christina, and Hilary and of course MELISSA not all come to the rescue….

SO…I get to breathe some fresh air for awhile and use the computer to update y’all of what is happening….

Thank you for your LOVE and your PRAYERS and your magical wishes…just really hard to keep your faith when you pray and pray and nothing GOOD seems to ever happen to you…

INFINITE BLESSINGS,

Sean Morton

Last edited by TomKat; 18th June 2021 at 02:27.

24. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to TomKat For This Post:

Bill Ryan (18th June 2021), Blastolabs (21st August 2021), Harmony (18th June 2021), Inversion (18th June 2021), Kryztian (18th June 2021), Nasu (11th October 2021)

25. Link to Post #113
    New Zealand Avalon Member HaveBlue's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,465 times in 346 posts

SDM got out in January on a covid card. No throat cancer then! If what he says now is true, it should be a karmic lesson to all about lies, deceipt and just plain talking rubbish and conning people. His own body rejects what it knows are falsehoods coming out his mouth.

All well written about in Carolyn Myss book Anatomy of the Spirit, not just an opinion from me.

26. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to HaveBlue For This Post:

Bill Ryan (21st June 2021), Brigantia (21st June 2021), Inversion (21st June 2021), Islander12 (21st June 2021), Kryztian (21st June 2021), Nasu (11th October 2021)

27. Link to Post #114
    Thanks

Quote Posted by HaveBlue (here)
    SDM got out in January on a covid card. No throat cancer then!
    reference, please?
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 25th June 2021 at 07:58. Reason: fixed quote formatting

28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to TomKat For This Post:

Bill Ryan (25th June 2021), Inversion (29th August 2021), Kryztian (21st August 2021)

29. Link to Post #115
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,413 times in 3,425 posts

Posted on the 19th of August.

Now he can go get a job and pay back all the people he swindled.

30. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Kryztian For This Post:

Bill Ryan (21st August 2021), Harmony (29th August 2021), Inversion (29th August 2021), mountain_jim (29th August 2021), Nasu (11th October 2021), Tracie (Bodhicee) (21st August 2021)

31. Link to Post #116
    United States Moderator Sue (Ayt)'s Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,530 times in 2,552 posts

Kerry had a long interview with him recently here:
    https://odysee.com/@PROJECTCAMELOT:d...TEAUG27final:b
    "We're all bozos on this bus"

32. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Sue (Ayt) For This Post:

Bill Ryan (29th August 2021), Harmony (29th August 2021), Inversion (11th October 2021), mountain_jim (29th August 2021)

33. Link to Post #117
    Thanks

Warning: This video may be sequestered into a members only section of her website and/or YT channel in the near future.

Project Camelot Portal

10/07/21

10:40. MK-Ultra came out of UCLA according to a deceased CIA agent.
    13:00. He talks about the tumor on his neck and there’s pictures of it on the net.
    17:00. La Palma.
    18:00. Time is a process of consciousness.
    19:00. He’s working on his new book Time Runner which is part of another trilogy.
    19:40. Edgar Casey only did fourteen readings about the future.
    20:00. Volcano activity.
    21:30. MJ-12 are also known as The Group. They defend the earth and prevent us from killing each other.
    25:00. Consciousness can change reality.
    26:00. A reference to OJ Simpson is believed to be in a Nostradamus quatrain.
    26:50. Glen Rogers committed the murders.
    29:15. The Northridge earthquake was engineered by The Group.
    29:48. Mt. Reiner is going to blow according to Kerry’s dream.
    30:19. He talks about Yellowstone.
    31:26. He talks about the New Madrid fault and San Andreas.
    35:17. La Palma.
    36:40. He discussed the Y2K problem.
    39:33. La Palma.
    40:35. Computers will crash on 01/01/34.
    41:20. La Palma.
    48:25. There are six planets currently in retrograde.
    48:50. The Rastafarians use the Ethiopic calendar and 2020 is 2012.
    50:43. Global depopulation will pick up. There’ll be a massive die-off.
    52:30. He talks about shortages.
    53:00. A truck driver told him no one is making money trucking goods.
    54:12. Pluto cycle.
    54:42. Madam Blavatsky claimed they’ll be a culling of men and animals.
    55:19. We’ll see a bright light from a super nova on 06/01/22.
    55:50. He mentioned the book Cygnus Mystery.
    56:19. It’ll be the brightest thing in the sky for three months.
    1:00:30. The date 12/21/21 is the end of one phase of the Mayan calendar.
    1:01:00. The jaguar represents the door to other realities which is in reference to the Mayan calendar.
    1:17:00. Kerry said something major like a Bay of Pigs event will happen this month.
    1:18:00. She saw Trump running in 2024.
    1:21:50. He talks about Project Rainbow and the USS Eldridge.
    1:24:50. La Palma.
    1:32:00. The Union 76 emblem is a sun and the number represents 1776 or the year the Bavarian Illuminati was founded.
    1:33:20. Making the Eldridge radar invisible.
    1:37:50. K Group.
    1:42:40. The earth is a living organism and talks about its biorhythms.
    1:45:20. Future war with the Draco.
    1:48:20. There were power outages created by the Philadelphia Experiment.
    1:53:03. Death star will appear (super nova).
    1:55:15. There will be a civil war in 2023.
    1:59:35. Kerry had a dream about a Chinese invasion.
    2:00:00. Denver means Plateau of Judgement.
    2:02:50. Future dates.
    2:04:30. For eighteen years Pluto will be in Aquarius.
    2:05:30. He said 22 million people in China died of the Wuhan flu. That’s based on how many cell phones were no longer in use.
    2:08:05. He said Kerry has become the new Art Bell. He thanked her and her listeners for helping him.
    2:13:19. La Palma.
    Last edited by Inversion; 11th October 2021 at 03:35.

34. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Inversion For This Post:

Bill Ryan (11th October 2021), Harmony (11th October 2021), TomKat (11th October 2021)

35. Link to Post #118
    Thanks

In this video Sean said he sat next to a Russian nuclear expert on a plane. Chernobyl translates to wormwood in biblical prophecy. He told him the site sits atop a giant water aquifer that feeds a majority of Europe. It could potentially cause a massive explosion. He mentioned Benjamin Fulford and questions the reality of the White Dragon Society and the Kazarian mafia. The video froze from 09:00 to 09:13. By 2025 the US will never be the same. He sides with Putin in his actions in the Ukraine. He talks about time travelers going back in time to alter the outcome of a naval engagement. Had they not done that there would be no place of freedom on the planet. That's in one or more of his books "The Sands of Time."

Quote What does Chernobyl mean in Hebrew?
    Since the nuclear disaster, the name Chernobyl, said to mean wormwood, has been associated with Wormwood, the name of the great star in the Book of Revelation, 8:10-11: (from The Revelation of S.Dec 18, 2021
    biblehub
    Quote (10) And the third angel sounded, and there fell a great star from heaven, burning as it were a lamp, and it fell upon the third part of the rivers, and upon the fountains of waters; (11) And the name of the star is called Wormwood: and the third part of the waters became wormwood; and many men died of the waters, because they were made bitter.
    Last edited by Inversion; 2nd April 2022 at 20:03.

36. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Inversion For This Post:

Bill Ryan (2nd April 2022), Harmony (3rd April 2022)

37. Link to Post #119
    Thanks

I listened to this interview on 08/02/22 on Facebook then Kerry transferred it to Rumble and her site with ten minutes missing from the end. The times I noted might not fully match.

2:04. She did two conferences in England and one with Miles Johnston.

3:05. She moved to the mountains in a rented place.

4:00. She was attacked on Corfu Island by a coven of Draco/Reptilians.

6:58. She’s in Nevada because California is in an emergency status per Gavin Newsom.

8:10. He has throat cancer and starts chemo on Thursday.

10:48. She thinks she has angered the dark magicians in England for talking about Trump and the White Hats.

15:18. Sean comes on the show.

17:32. She’s been accused of working for the NSA. He said if you type Illuminati backwards into a search engine you’ll be directed to the NSA.

19:55. The Sands of Time book got him thrown in prison.

22:51. A crop circle displayed in the video appeared on 07/24/22. That was the beginning of the Dog days involving Sirius. It’s the symbol of the Arcturians. crop circle

24:30. A Pleaidian walk-in told Sean years ago that the crop circles would change and that each one contains information.

26:24. The Arcturians are 10th dimensional beings. They look like Gort from The Day the Earth Stood Still. G equals 42 (post#15) and ort could denote the Oort cloud (my addition).

28:32. Earth is important because we’re near the heart/earth chakra. The universe is in the shape of a man.

29:00. The Arcturians are stepping in to defend earth.

29:55. He mentioned Skinwalker/Sherman ranch.

33:00. The base/root chakra of the planet is in Lhasa, Tibet. The second is the pyramid in Egypt. The third is Stonehenge in England. The heart is Machu Picchu. The throat is a gazebo on Olvera Street in Los Angeles. The sixth is in Osaka, Japan in Tengu. The seventh is the brain or internet aka Earth AI.

35:45. Ophiuchus was added and it’s wrestling two serpents.

38:10. He talked about his throat cancer. He talked to Val Kilmer who had the same problem.

40:05. He talked about the night of the Jaguar (post#9) in 2025. It’s the merging of the male & female side and is terrifying for aliens.

44:10. There’s going to be a changeover in congress.

46:20. August 8th is a Muslim holiday.

47:00. Putin was born on Sean's birthday and is a huge fan of astrology. He was born on 10/07/52 and Sean on 10/01/59.

54:30. There’s a connection between the Jesuits and the CIA.

57:18. Time is an agreed upon reality. Psychics are resistant to mind control and will recall events from different timelines.

1:00:00. The Pope will be a peacemaker.

1:10:40. They talked about the lion’s gate.

1:14:05. August 8th could be an economic collapse. On that day they’ll be a pushback.

1:15:35. It’ll start in Texas.

1:17:35. Jimmy Carter has the same birthday as Sean.

1:19:35. Goldman Sachs bought Facebook.

1:23:00. Pfizer makes weapons of war. Their headquarters is at 235 East 42nd Street New York.

1:25:24. He said there's a giant prison ship under Skinwalker/Sherman Ranch.

1:26:24. The Reptilians probably have greater claim to this planet than we do. post#317

1:31:00. A Reptilian/Draco war is coming here. post#5

1:31:18. The battle in Las Vegas was about that and an attempted coup. She mentioned the proclaimed Draco statues outside of the Mandalay Bay.

1:33:55. The Chinese and Japanese are obedient and have become a hive mind. Those are the people Klaus Schwab (post#140) want to survive.

1:35:10. The Chinese are going to get women from the United States. Due to their one child policy, they have 100 million more men than women. That’s what Mao Zedong's long march means and is why they have Long March rockets/missiles.

1:40:00. She said they’ll be earth changes in 2024.

1:44:55. Sean talked about a group of aliens called the K Group.

1:46:00. The USS Eldridge caused a blackout of the east coast on 08/14/03. The next biorhythm event will be around the same time in 2023. Post#3, P109

1:52:30. He mentioned the Pluto cycles.

1:53:50. He said Hitler’s useless eaters.

1:54:00. Examples of AI rising against humanity.

1:59:10. Crop circles are a way of stamping a planet as theirs.

2:00:20. They outlawed nitrogen in the soil to prevent anything from growing.

2:00:50. He predicts Dwayne Johnson will run for president. I suspect his wrestling name is in reference to the Prometheus (post#5) statue in Rockefeller Center.

Source: https://www.rumble.com/video/v1bynhz
    Last edited by Inversion; 6th February 2024 at 06:21.

38. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Inversion For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (24th January 2023), Kryztian (3rd August 2022), Mike (3rd August 2022)

39. Link to Post #120
    United States Avalon Member Mike's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 50,303 times in 5,692 posts

at what point did he request your social security and bank account number? was it before or after kerry single-handedly fought off the group of reptile aliens?

40. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Mike For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (24th January 2023), Inversion (3rd August 2022), Johnnycomelately (4th August 2022), Kryztian (3rd August 2022)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1 6 7 LastLast