+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 1 5 11 LastLast

Thread: Nibiru Will Pass Earth Before November 2017, The Evidence w/ Investigator David Meade

1. Link to Post #81
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,091 times in 20,639 posts

Default Re: Nibiru Will Pass Earth Before November 2017, The Evidence w/ Investigator David Meade

This is an interesting interview ...covering too many topics to list, but it makes me want to listen to more of Dr. RAM and learn more about his credibility.
    If he's done everything he's said he has, it should be high.
    And the interviewer is one of the best I've seen so far in this kind of venue.
    Quote Posted by giovonni (here)
    some more weighing in ...

Feet to the Fire: Dr. Richard Alan Miller on Planet X(s)

What about all the stuff coming out about Planet X's ?

"Dr. RAM has been following the recent release of info on various large bodies being discovered in our solar system. He asked a friend (at JPL) to look into some things (see link) and has a loose mathematical theory on calculating the closest approach based on the shape and length of the orbits. Also, in light of last weeks show with Terra;l on
    The Black Star, I will get Richard's take on the various Planet X's floating around the Internet."

Quote Biography:

Author and researcher Dr. Richard Alan Miller reveals a depth of knowledge and experience in alternative agriculture, physics, and metaphysics. Miller began working in the secret world of Navy Intel (Seal Corp. and then MRU) in the late 60s, and now has amazing experiences and conclusions to share. Before many leading edge concepts became trendy topics, Miller was (and is) in the international front lines of research, experimentation and documentation.

Published on Feb 13, 2016

Links from Richard on ancient sky charts related are listed below youtube show notes

Each breath a gift...

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Calz (18th February 2016), Hazelfern (18th February 2016), justntime2learn (18th February 2016), marielle (18th February 2016), quiltinggrandma (21st February 2016)

3. Link to Post #82
    Argentina Avalon Member Hazelfern's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,496 times in 348 posts

Default Re: Nibiru Will Pass Earth Before November 2017, The Evidence w/ Investigator David Meade

Richard's style has grown on me over the years.
    In this interview I hear him trying to avoid the subject of Planet X over and over again.
    He was (seemed to me) indicating that you get whatever it is you hold in your imagination and when planet x shows up, well, it will be our fault. Maybe that is just my take on his remarks. But then he goes on to say we have chosen to come to earth at this time to witness this 'passing'. That's an intriguing idea that reminded me of the end of the Childhood's End miniseries.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Hazelfern For This Post:

giovonni (20th February 2016), justntime2learn (18th February 2016), quiltinggrandma (21st February 2016)

5. Link to Post #83
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Wide-Eyed (here)
    Quote Posted by najara12000 (here)
    Does anyone have a who's who list of those that are saying it's coming that are genuine.
    Zecharia Sitchin, Steve Quayle, Bob Fletcher, Drunvalo Melchezidek (Hopi Indians) Marshall Masters, Kameran Failey, Alex Jones, The00SkyView. Those are some I come up with.

Why are they saying this if this is wrong. (What I've read here--Bill Ryan doesn't believe this will happen) I don't believe someone like Drunvalo would be purposely supporting this if it wasn't a concern. And I don't want to believe it either. But being aware is a good idea.
    Very diverse set of views or takes on this but as I recall Drunvalo's picks have been off by miles for a while see or you tube LILU's workor interviews from 2008 on way off but for tidy sum of $$$ you can work it out...
    He's still talking. I viewed this one below yesterday. He is heavily into Atlantis aka Mayan aka Hopi. I must admit I don't know a lot about that particular subject. His interviews regarding 2012 around that year were very in depth.

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to najara12000 For This Post:

giovonni (20th February 2016), Hazelfern (18th February 2016), justntime2learn (18th February 2016), quiltinggrandma (21st February 2016)

7. Link to Post #84
    Language
    English
    Thanks

I don't know if it was so much a matter of Dr. RAM trying to avoid the subject as it was that, as he repeatedly admitted, he really didn't know--he just had some theories.
    After mulling it all over more, I was left with feeling very uncomfortable with the fact that he referenced Alistair Crowley's philosophy as something he agrees with, and I ended feeling less than positive on the whole about his motivations, though still intrigued by the amount of knowledge he has and his ability to correlate various fields of knowledge.
    The interviewer obviously has very different views, which I am more in agreement with, and seems to have more faith in the human spirit.
    Miller inferred that he believes in the superiority of the intellect over emotions.
    I think emotions are more connected to spirituality than intellect and are a very underrated and undeveloped source of human power, and very much linked to our creativity, as well.
    It seems to me that emotions are a very important factor which separate us and give us the advantage over AI.
    (Though perhaps lacking in many savants, whose intellects are extremely developed, but who can be emotionally stunted.)
    Whether humanity will develop that power in time to make a real difference in the coming times remains to be seen...

Quote Nonin wrote: Richard's style has grown on me over the years.
    In this interview I hear him trying to avoid the subject of Planet X over and over again.
    He was (seemed to me) indicating that you get whatever it is you hold in your imagination and when planet x shows up, well, it will be our fault. Maybe that is just my take on his remarks. But then he goes on to say we have chosen to come to earth at this time to witness this 'passing'. That's an intriguing idea that reminded me of the end of the Childhood's End miniseries.
    Last edited by onawah; 19th February 2016 at 05:25.
    Each breath a gift...

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Hazelfern (18th February 2016), Jean-Marie (18th February 2016), justntime2learn (18th February 2016), quiltinggrandma (21st February 2016)

9. Link to Post #85
    Argentina Avalon Member Hazelfern's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,496 times in 348 posts

Quote Posted by Nick Matkin (here)
    Quote Posted by Nonin (here)
    Surprisingly enough, Suspicious Observer came out last year (?) with his own brand of worry regarding a pole shift. This is totally out of the ordinary for Ben. I'll see if I can find it and post later.
    Let's not forget Alex Collier
    Is that magnetic pole shift (that is known to have occurred fairly gradually many times before - and linked to no extinction events) or the impossible tumbling of the north-south geographic poles/axis of rotation?

Folks seem to conflate these two completely different scenarios.
    At long last, I found the interview and Ben's (supplemental) website.
    Go to the 57 minute mark to hear his comments on the pole shift, (magnetic pole shift)
    Right click the download button at the bottom of the page. Give it a listen.
    Here is the link for the interview:

http://oneradionetwork.com/environme...m-may-21-2015/

Here is the other link for Suspicious Observers and the pole shift ~ http://magneticreversal.org/

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Hazelfern For This Post:

Calz (20th February 2016), giovonni (20th February 2016), justntime2learn (19th February 2016), onawah (19th February 2016), quiltinggrandma (21st February 2016), sheme (5th May 2017)

11. Link to Post #86
    Moderator (on Sabbatical) Harley's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,344 times in 1,378 posts

Quote Posted by jaybee (here)
    Quote Posted by Harley (here)
    Quote Posted by Houman (here)
    http://skyview.gsfc.nasa.gov/current/cgi/query.pl
    enter "13 50 44, -8 13 59.7" in coordinates of source
    select IRIS100 in IRAS
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IRAS:

(Zoomed)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Zoomed

WAZZAT???

No idea what's going on with the bottom two images ---- but ---

OMG the other ones - is that really what's behind the square blackout..???

If it is

WOW

All photos were viewed at the same coords that Houman posted (Top quote and photo), so I guess it is.

12. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Harley For This Post:

Calz (20th February 2016), drneglector (22nd February 2016), fourty-two (22nd February 2016), giovonni (20th February 2016), onawah (19th February 2016), quiltinggrandma (21st February 2016), Swanette (19th February 2016)

13. Link to Post #87
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,959 times in 2,206 posts

Quote Posted by giovonni (here)
    Here is a critical piece of information on its timing:

“A great sign appeared in heaven: a woman clothed with the sun, with the moon under her feet and a crown of twelve stars on her head. She was pregnant and cried out in pain as she was about to give birth.” Rev.12:1-2.

The great sign of The Woman as described in Revelation 12:1-2 forms and lasts for only a few hours. According to computer generated astronomical models, this sign has never before occurred in human history. It will occur once on September 23, 2017. It will never occur again. When it occurs, it places the Earth immediately before the time of the Sixth Seal of Revelation.'

Quote Posted by Harley (here)
    IRAS:

(Zoomed)

[snip]

All photos were viewed at the same coords that Houman posted (Top quote and photo), so I guess it is.

cheers - i asked a question with an obvious answer really - - I was just stunned by the image especially when put with Giovonni's quote from the opening post (above)

The pale shading on the image really could be interpreted as a pregnant female figure - in what has become a classical pose from religious paintings - well it looks very familiar anyway - and it also looks a bit like a Madonna and Child shape to me as well ---- and / or an angel figure with wings -

I'm not 'religious' in the traditional sense but I do think the ancient writings that were gathered and chosen for the Bible have clues and secrets about very ancient history embedded in some of it...

thanks for presenting the images in the thread, Harley......

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jaybee For This Post:

giovonni (20th February 2016), quiltinggrandma (21st February 2016)

15. Link to Post #88
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,524 times in 32,788 posts

(What I've read here--Bill Ryan doesn't believe this will happen)
    Bill believes this Nibiru stuff is untrue because (possibly amongst other reasons) amateur astronomers - many having excellent equipment - would by now have spotted a celestial object that is supposed to be close enough to be visible by everyone by now, or March, or summer 2016, or spring 2017, or autumn 2017, or whenever it's scheduled to appear.
    A clarification of my views — if any may be helpful:

1) As Nick says, it's nowhere close to Planet Earth. If so, thousands of amateur astronomers all over the world, working for no-one, with excellent telescopes, would be screaming from the rooftops. (They aren't.)

2) All the purported photos of a supposed object near to the sun (usually taken with cellphone cameras, and ALL taken at sunset or sunrise, which tells us something) are of atmospheric anomalies of one kind or another. If it was very close to the sun, 7 billion people would be able to see it every day, including when the sun was overhead. There's nothing there.

3) Zecharia Sitchin's stories of the Anunnaki riding around on Nibiru, patiently waiting (and presumably bravely suffering the extreme cold!) for it to approach Planet Earth again, can't possibly be accurate. The Anunnaki, who certainly existed and continue to exist, are an advanced race with space flight capability of their own. They can — and do — travel here any time they want to.

4) I do believe that a large celestial body that's a member of our solar system, with a highly eccentric and oblique orbit, may very well exist, and it's very possible also that it periodically comes in quite close, in which case electromagnetic effects on the sun and other planets would certainly become evident. A few notes on this:
    • It might very well be a brown dwarf (as Andy Lloyd argues).
    • Project Camelot witness Henry Deacon called it 'the second sun', and was surprised we didn't know all about it. (He told us he had heard it discussed when he was working for a classified project within NOAA. It appears to be well-known within the intel community. I do NOT know why its existence is being kept classified.)
    • If it is a brown dwarf, it's likely to be very dim optically, but radiating strongly in the infrared. And a number of orbiting infrared telescopes have been launched in recent years, which is interesting.
    • Bob Dean stated that he'd heard from reliable sources that 'Nibiru' would come detectably close (my paraphrase) to Earth in 2017. Jake Simpson confirmed that ('as best he knew', he said).

16. The Following 20 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Atlas (20th February 2016), Calz (20th February 2016), danegeroussacredgeometry (29th March 2016), Dennis Leahy (20th February 2016), drneglector (22nd February 2016), fourty-two (22nd February 2016), giovonni (20th February 2016), Hazelfern (20th February 2016), Houman (21st February 2016), justntime2learn (23rd February 2016), Matisse (22nd February 2016), meat suit (21st February 2016), najara12000 (20th February 2016), Nick Matkin (21st February 2016), onawah (20th February 2016), pueblo (20th February 2016), quiltinggrandma (21st February 2016), sheme (5th May 2017), Sierra (21st February 2016), Sophocles (20th February 2016)

17. Link to Post #89
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,244 times in 2,174 posts

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    (What I've read here--Bill Ryan doesn't believe this will happen)
    Bill believes this Nibiru stuff is untrue because (possibly amongst other reasons) amateur astronomers - many having excellent equipment - would by now have spotted a celestial object that is supposed to be close enough to be visible by everyone by now, or March, or summer 2016, or spring 2017, or autumn 2017, or whenever it's scheduled to appear.
    A clarification of my views — if any may be helpful:

1) As Nick says, it's nowhere close to Planet Earth. If so, thousands of amateur astronomers all over the world, working for no-one, with excellent telescopes, would be screaming from the rooftops. (They aren't.)
    Just on the point of the amateur astronomers, I have heard at least one person (Kameran Fally) say that this object is being hidden from sight using lasers........ what do people think as to the likelyhood and/or probability of this being true? This sort of tech is not beyond the bounds of imagination for the military-industrial complex nations right?

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to pueblo For This Post:

onawah (20th February 2016), quiltinggrandma (21st February 2016), sheme (5th May 2017)

19. Link to Post #90
    Thanks

Quote Posted by pueblo (here)

I have heard at least one person (Kameran Fally) say that this object is being hidden from sight using lasers........ what do people think as to the likelyhood and/or probability of this being true?
    In my strong opinion, Kameran Fally's testimony about the bloodline families is most interesting, but everything he says about Planet X is speculative nonsense that can't possibly be the case physically.

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Nick Matkin (21st February 2016), onawah (20th February 2016), pueblo (20th February 2016), quiltinggrandma (21st February 2016)

21. Link to Post #91
    Thanks

Thank you Mr. Ryan. Hogue Prophecy does not see it either. A group of amateur astronomers that I have followed on YouTube is The00SkyView and they see it. What I have read so far from Marshall Masters (which appears to be channeled but three of the channeled information comes from deceased astronomers) is that we don't see it based upon it's location---which is what many others are saying as well. Drunvalo Melcheziedek and the Hopi are saying it and so now is Alex Jones. I do understand that some of these people may be plants to encourage fear but there is a sparse amount that don't seem to be so. In any event, my reality is that whatever may have happened in the past isn't an indication that it will happen again. But neither should we be complacent.

If the Annnnaki are in a solar system with a dwarf star and siphoning off of Earth because their sun is dead.....then what can we really do about it?

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to najara12000 For This Post:

onawah (20th February 2016), quiltinggrandma (21st February 2016)

23. Link to Post #92
    United States Avalon Member quiltinggrandma's Avatar
    Thanks

thank you bill.Bob dean certianly got my attention.He made a comment about the planet passing us,,threw 2017 out there and said we could take it to the bank.So again my thanks go to Gio,because i feel better discussing the topic.I hope it helps others also.

24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to quiltinggrandma For This Post:

giovonni (21st February 2016), Hazelfern (21st February 2016), onawah (21st February 2016), sheme (5th May 2017)

25. Link to Post #93
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Bill, what is your opinion of Dr. Richard Alan Miller and his information? He talks about Planet X in this video. Thanks.
    update:(Just as an aside, he said he thinks Keshe is a fraud.)

I have heard at least one person (Kameran Fally) say that this object is being hidden from sight using lasers........ what do people think as to the likelyhood and/or probability of this being true?
    In my strong opinion, Kameran Fally's testimony about the bloodline families is most interesting, but everything he says about Planet X is speculative nonsense that can't possibly be the case physically.
    Last edited by onawah; 21st February 2016 at 17:38.
    Each breath a gift...

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

giovonni (21st February 2016), quiltinggrandma (3rd March 2016), sheme (5th May 2017)

27. Link to Post #94
    Thanks

I just received by mail an order from Marshall Masters book "Being in it for the Species". Along with it came three discs which I haven't looked at all of them but he does give evidence and pictures of sources of this object. He discusses and shows certain crop circles related to the event. Also discussed are actual pictures from Turrialba Volcano from different years and pictures taken by ordinary people just traveling and noticing it and I think video. So, there is info out there. Also there are pictures from amateur astronomers. I"d advise anyone interested to get the material and take a look at it. While I'm not one for channeled information I have to say the picture evidence is disturbing and it verifies the YouTube channel user I have been following who has been video taping the system with actual live video describing the system in the sky. I think he is from Texas. I found his channel last year. He'll spend an hour shooting the sky and pointing out the system. So, there is information out there. At first I didn't know what to think of him and discounted his videos.

28. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to najara12000 For This Post:

giovonni (21st February 2016), Hazelfern (22nd February 2016), quiltinggrandma (3rd March 2016), tessie999 (23rd February 2016)

29. Link to Post #95
    Thanks

Quote Posted by onawah (here)

Bill, what is your opinion of Dr. Richard Alan Miller and his information? He talks about Planet X in this video. Thanks.
    update:(Just as an aside, he said he thinks Keshe is a fraud.)

Well, I enjoyed it... he's quite a character. And I think he really does know a lot of stuff.

There's really not a lot I'd take issue with in what he says — and I particular respect all the times (quite a few) when he states, very honestly, that he really doesn't know something in response to a question.

30. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

danegeroussacredgeometry (29th March 2016), fourty-two (22nd February 2016), giovonni (21st February 2016), onawah (21st February 2016), quiltinggrandma (3rd March 2016), sheme (5th May 2017), Sierra (21st February 2016)

31. Link to Post #96
    Thanks

There is also this guy, Bob Evans, who is showing some pictures one one from NASA. The people responding to the YouTube page are saying they also have pictures. These seem like common people. And Bob Evans claims to have a thousand photos since 2015.

So I guess this stuff is out there but it's just not getting a lot of attention.

32. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to najara12000 For This Post:

giovonni (21st February 2016), quiltinggrandma (3rd March 2016), Wide-Eyed (10th April 2016)

33. Link to Post #97
    Thanks

There is also this guy, Bob Evans, who is showing some pictures one one from NASA. The people responding to the YouTube page are saying they also have pictures. These seem like common people. And Bob Evans claims to have a thousand photos since 2015.
    I intend absolutely no disrespect here to anyone (and I mean that!)‚ but when you say 'common people' — your words, not mine — you mean they're not scientists or astronomers, even amateur ones... and do not know what they're looking at.

Please, please, please get behind this logic:

If there was a large astronomical object right next to our sun, in plain view, then
    1. You'd see it every day, not just very occasionally. (It can't just go away and then re-appear.)
    2. You'd see it when the sun was overhead at midday, not just at sunrise or sunset. In fact, you'd see it every minute of daylight if there was no cloud cover.
    3. Not only would YOU see it, but also 7 billion other people. It would cause a worldwide sensation.

34. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Carmody (21st February 2016), drneglector (22nd February 2016), fourty-two (22nd February 2016), giovonni (21st February 2016), Heart-2-Heart (21st February 2016), lastlegs (22nd February 2016), onawah (22nd February 2016), quiltinggrandma (3rd March 2016), Ultima Thule (22nd February 2016), Wide-Eyed (10th April 2016)

35. Link to Post #98
    Language
    English
    Thanks

That's for sure!! ("It would cause a worldwide sensation!")
    Simon Parkes said in his January interview with Jay Pee on Wolf Spirit Radio that Planet X is about as far from Earth now as Pluto and will be at its closest vector to Earth in March and April, then would be moving away again, so no major disasters in his forecast.
    While he said he agrees with Alex Collier on most everything, what Alex said in the early 2016 January interview is that we are in for some huge earth changes starting in January, but his prediction was that that would just be the start.
    Jay Pee is still talking about doing a 3 way show with Alex and Simon, but no date on that as yet.
    I intend absolutely no disrespect here to anyone (and I mean that!)‚ but when you say 'common people' — your words, not mine — you mean they're not scientists or astronomers, even amateur ones... and do not know what they're looking at.

Please, please, please get behind this logic:

If there was a large astronomical object right next to our sun, in plain view, then
    1. You'd see it every day, not just very occasionally. (It can't just go away and then re-appear.)
    2. You'd see it when the sun was overhead at midday, not just at sunrise or sunset. In fact, you'd see it every minute of daylight if there was no cloud cover.
    3. Not only would YOU see it, but also 7 billion other people. It would cause a worldwide sensation.
    Each breath a gift...

36. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

giovonni (22nd February 2016), quiltinggrandma (3rd March 2016)

37. Link to Post #99
    Thanks

Thanks for your input everyone I'm just trying to resolve all this influx of information for myself. It's hard, sometimes, to sift through it all but I'm going to remain positive about this that this is a non-event. Frankly it's not in my reality at all, and anyone who has a YouTube user page with the various information feeds can get bombarded with a never ending stream of information. "Common People"; yes I could have posted something other than that description. I didn't mean to offend anyone. People who live their lives and are not into any of this speculation who is driving home from work or whatever they are doing and they see these anomalies and somehow get the information to someone who is researching and following this subject. I have no answers. Only seeking clarification.
    Last edited by najara12000; 22nd February 2016 at 16:43. Reason: fragment and punctuation

38. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to najara12000 For This Post:

giovonni (22nd February 2016), quiltinggrandma (3rd March 2016), Wide-Eyed (10th April 2016)

39. Link to Post #100
    Language
    English
    Thanks

At 1:37:18 in this most recent interview with Simon Parkes, he comments on the newest Planet X news

He says it may not actually be a planet, but an artificially generated image that could be used as part of a false flag event, and says he is watching what amateur astronomers are saying because he doesn't trust the reports coming from mainstream astronomers who are being controlled by the elite.
    Each breath a gift...

40. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

najara12000 (13th March 2016), quiltinggrandma (3rd March 2016), sheme (5th May 2017)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 1 5 11 LastLast