+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 3

Thread: Are you afraid to speak out?

1. Link to Post #41
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,393 times in 3,308 posts

Default Re: Are you afraid to speak out?

Quote Posted by Jhonie (here)
    I don't consider myself so important that the goberment actually gives a sh*t what I think.

I don't think anything I do is considered that important either. I do see a time in the near future where it will be necessary to remove anyone that might not become easily submissive, anyone that could cause others to dissent. It would be really easy to figure out who those people are, no direct manpower at all, all done with AI. During times of great transition, the last thing you want is anyone that could start a revolt.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Pam For This Post:

Bill Ryan (5th April 2023), Denise/Dizi (5th April 2023), Icare (5th April 2023)

3. Link to Post #42
    Thanks

[

]

Welcome to PA, pueblo!

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Pam For This Post:

Bill Ryan (5th April 2023), Denise/Dizi (5th April 2023), pueblo (16th February 2016)

5. Link to Post #43
    Thanks

Quote Posted by betoobig (here)
    Please allways remember to take your decissions based on love never in fear.
    What do we really have to loose? Nothing
    But we do have lots to win!
    The only problem i see to speak up is to who? Depending on to who is how i decide the what and the how much.
    Any position or decision is respetable.
    Much love
    Juan Campo Curbera
    No fear

Thank you for reminding me, Juan. What a lovely post!!

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Pam For This Post:

betoobig (18th February 2016), Bill Ryan (5th April 2023), Denise/Dizi (5th April 2023)

7. Link to Post #44
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Snoweagle (here)
    No I have never been afraid to speak out.

Though these days I only speak out face to face with the people I meet.

My plans for my future do not include the internet, press or media of any kind. All of which are corrupt to the core. Eventually, I do plan to live quietly and peacefully without any listening or intrusive devices about my home.

For my pains I have suffered threats, intimidation and blacklisting from employment. The abuse continues with active phone taps, email interception and denial of standard security. Because I wasn't afraid to speak out. yeh go figure.

Participating here at Avalon just isn't worth it, this is a no go area for knowledge enrichment. Lions at the gate of revelation. Yet, amongst the membership are some wonderful genuine people along with others masquerading as the same yet hell bent on denial of discovery.

But, this forum aside; it is representative of the global media, all controlled from the same secular sources, promoting garbage and poison to continually distract from the truth.

Am I afraid to speak out, No. I no longer believe people are worth saving.

The only time I actively engage now is face to face with people I meet. It is much more rewarding.

You stand as a testimony, if anyone wants to know the "rewards" of speaking out. I am really sorry that you have been treated the way you have.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Pam For This Post:

betoobig (18th February 2016), Bill Ryan (5th April 2023), Denise/Dizi (5th April 2023)

9. Link to Post #45
    Canada Avalon Member Ernie Nemeth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,600 times in 5,379 posts

Just finished The Holographic Universe, for the third time, (out of reading material right now). The last paragraphs fit here:

It may be frightening to some that reality seems to become increasingly frequency-like as one penetrates deeper into the implicate. It is obvious that we are still like children who need the security of a coloring book, not yet ready to draw free-form and without lines to guide our clumsy hands. To be plunged into Swedenburg's realm of streaming light would be tantamount to plunging us into a completely fluid LSD hallucination. And we are not yet mature enough or in enough control of our emotions, attitudes, and beliefs to deal with the monsters our psyches would create for ourselves there.

But perhaps that is why we are learning how to deal with small doses of the omnijective here, in the form of the relatively limited confrontations with the imaginal that UFOs and other similar experiences provide.

...And perhaps that is why the beings of light tell us again and again that the purpose of life is to learn.

We are indeed on a shaman's journey, mere children struggling to become technicians of the sacred. We are learning how to deal with the plasticity that is part and parcel of a universe in which mind and reality are a continuum, and in this journey one lesson stands out above all others. As long as the formlessness and breathtaking freedom of the beyond remain frightening to us, we will continue to dream a hologram for ourselves that is comfortably solid and well defined.

But we must always heed Bohm's warning that the conceptual pigeonholes we use to parse out the universe are of our own making. They do not exist "out there", for "out there" is only the indivisible totality. Brahman. And when we outgrow any given set of conceptual pigeonholes we must always be prepared to move on, to advance from soul-state to soul-state, as Sri Aurobindo put it, and from illumination to illumination. For our purpose appears to be as simple as it is endless.

We are, as the aborogines say, just learning how to survive in infinity.
    Last edited by Ernie Nemeth; 15th February 2016 at 17:43.

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

betoobig (18th February 2016), Bill Ryan (5th April 2023), Denise/Dizi (5th April 2023), Ewan (16th February 2016), Pam (15th February 2016), Ravenlocke (5th April 2023)

11. Link to Post #46
    United States Avalon Member earthdreamer's Avatar
    Thanks

Are you afraid to speak out?

No.

I admire all those who speak truth out.

I also don't blame people who clam up.

Early days of internet forum commenting I spoke up against Bush era right-wing bullies. I wrote email letters against the start of the Iraq war to my then-political representatives, an unpopular position at the time. It took a while before the events of 9-11 were evidently suspicious, but it was immediately clearly taken advantage of by Cheney/Bush/Rumsfield Halliburton war machine. One of the earliest signs of "inside-job" whispers that I noticed was from an anonymous commenter, a female persona believably claiming to be some kind of former military airforce member knowledgeable in the protocols of Norad who challenged the suspicious timing that fighter jets were occupied on training missions unavailable to scramble the 9-11 planes. "My Pet Goat" indeed. "Patriot Act" my ass. The horror show of Abu-Ghraib.

Obama's admin has been a big disappointment and no wrongs have been righted. Same old shadow puppet show and dance.

Sometimes it isn't a matter of courage but lack of faith.
    Last edited by earthdreamer; 15th February 2016 at 17:48.

12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to earthdreamer For This Post:

betoobig (18th February 2016), Bill Ryan (5th April 2023), Denise/Dizi (5th April 2023), Ewan (16th February 2016), Jhonie (15th February 2016), Pam (15th February 2016)

13. Link to Post #47
    Thanks

Quote Sometimes it isn't a matter of courage but lack of faith

I think there is a lot of truth in these words. I am going to think on this one for a while, thanks, earthdreamer.

I never really got the concept of faith as used in the Christian religion, but I think it has meaning for me now. I am developing a sort of faith in the workings of the universe. That no matter how messy things appear, there is some sort of order in the way everything works.

At the end of the day, I guess it is just a matter of staying in the present moment and responding to whatever is occurring in a way that represents what we stand for. If that is love, then each decision ,each word , can come from there. If it is fear, then that is a path unto itself.

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Pam For This Post:

betoobig (18th February 2016), Bill Ryan (5th April 2023), Denise/Dizi (5th April 2023), earthdreamer (15th February 2016)

15. Link to Post #48
    Wales Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,223 times in 940 posts

Quote Posted by Ewan (here)
    If there are lists the majority of Avalon are already on them. :D

I had my son at the dental hospital last week and there was a questionaire involved in which I mentioned the toothpaste used was fluoride free. When asked why I explained that fluoride was a neuro-toxin, accumulates in the bones and is linked to all manner of chronic disease. She listened politely enough and when I was finished launched into a speech about how fluoride was the single most important care item for young peoples teeth. It was as though she'd just left the lecture hall and was repeating by rote. Can guarantee she never went home to begin her own research but we must do what we can.
    That kind of groupthink mentality bilge exhibited by many Western "professionals" really depresses me.
    If fluoride is so darn good for dental health, how does that explain the exquisite dental / bone formation shown by primitive cultures, most of whom have never encountered a toothbrush, never mind fluoride?
    They have clearly never encountered the research undertaken by Weston A. Price in remote villages in Switzerland, Gaelic communities in the Outer Hebrides, indigenous peoples of North and South America, Melanesian and Polynesian South Sea Islanders, African tribes, Australian Aborigines and New Zealand Maori. Those not yet corrupted with Western diets high in refined sugar and low in minerals had beautiful straight teeth, freedom from decay, good physiques, resistance to disease and cold typical of native groups fed on their traditional diets, rich in essential nutrients.

http://www.westonaprice.org/health-t...althy-diets-2/

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to happyuk For This Post:

betoobig (18th February 2016), Bill Ryan (5th April 2023), Denise/Dizi (5th April 2023), Ewan (16th February 2016), Pam (17th February 2016)

17. Link to Post #49
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,286 times in 818 posts

Most people are afraid to speak out because they gave away their power to unjust entities/authority. They fear repercussions for doing what is right. But, do the handful of wicket people (controlling the lives of the many) fear repercussions for doing what is wrong? And why? Hmmm…

Living in fear is not living at all, living in fear has always shown the individual to be dying a slow death.

Instead of using their “borrowed” time to address and profess their divinity, their convictions…most people will routinely use their limited time here in the most wasteful fashion… investing in meaningless time sinks that do nothing other than “get them by”. And why? Because they are afraid to speak out.

If you’re afraid to die… then you’re definitely afraid to live. If you have love ones…love will force you to protect them and their future. Society has come a long way because of the “small” majority of people that were willing to speak up and out. Now imagine if it was the majority…

The most fulfilled people will often tell you that destiny requires faith in self. You can’t truly be yourself if you allow others to keep you muted and/or passive.

There are way too many people living in this world who are afraid to be themselves and speak their minds, they are afraid to talk the talk…must less walk the walk. This all can change in an instance thou…mainly when some sense of reliability and trust is seen in others. So speak up! You’ll be surprise at how many others are feeling just like you…. Waiting on you…

Peace
    --
    Humans created so much wonder through their division, just imagine what they can do through Unity...

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Peace of Mind For This Post:

Bill Ryan (5th April 2023), Denise/Dizi (5th April 2023), Ewan (16th February 2016), Pam (17th February 2016), sandy (17th February 2016)

19. Link to Post #50
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,766 times in 377 posts

I actually use to speak out against the government and many different things that might be worst, i still do till this day, no fear is involved. There is no time for fear.

20. Link to Post #51
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Peace of Mind (here)
    Most people are afraid to speak out because they gave away their power to unjust entities/authority. They fear repercussions for doing what is right. But, do the handful of wicket people (controlling the lives of the many) fear repercussions for doing what is wrong? And why? Hmmm…

Living in fear is not living at all, living in fear has always shown the individual to be dying a slow death.

Instead of using their “borrowed” time to address and profess their divinity, their convictions…most people will routinely use their limited time here in the most wasteful fashion… investing in meaningless time sinks that do nothing other than “get them by”. And why? Because they are afraid to speak out.

If you’re afraid to die… then you’re definitely afraid to live. If you have love ones…love will force you to protect them and their future. Society has come a long way because of the “small” majority of people that were willing to speak up and out. Now imagine if it was the majority…

The most fulfilled people will often tell you that destiny requires faith in self. You can’t truly be yourself if you allow others to keep you muted and/or passive.

There are way too many people living in this world who are afraid to be themselves and speak their minds, they are afraid to talk the talk…must less walk the walk. This all can change in an instance thou…mainly when some sense of reliability and trust is seen in others. So speak up! You’ll be surprise at how many others are feeling just like you…. Waiting on you…

Peace

You hit on a really good point here, Peace of Mind. When we speak out we set an example for others. We may never be aware of it, but we do. It is true, that any advances in social structure happened because a few spoke out and led the way. I sometimes contribute in the comment section of an investing site. I am frequently, blown away by how many folks will indicate that they liked the comment. My hope is that they will someday be the ones expressing themselves.

21. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Pam For This Post:

Bill Ryan (5th April 2023), Denise/Dizi (5th April 2023), Harmony (5th April 2023), Icare (5th April 2023), Johnnycomelately (5th April 2023)

22. Link to Post #52
    Language
    German
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,883 times in 830 posts

Quote Posted by Pam (here)
    I don't consider myself so important that the goberment actually gives a sh*t what I think.

I don't think anything I do is considered that important either. I do see a time in the near future where it will be necessary to remove anyone that might not become easily submissive, anyone that could cause others to dissent. It would be really easy to figure out who those people are, no direct manpower at all, all done with AI. During times of great transition, the last thing you want is anyone that could start a revolt.
    How apt is this now, seven years after you said it, Pam!
    Last edited by Icare; 5th April 2023 at 00:32.

23. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Icare For This Post:

Bill Ryan (5th April 2023), Casey Claar (5th April 2023), Denise/Dizi (5th April 2023), Ewan (5th April 2023), Harmony (5th April 2023), Johnnycomelately (5th April 2023), Mark (Star Mariner) (7th April 2023), Satori (5th April 2023), T Smith (5th April 2023)

24. Link to Post #53
    Thanks

Wow!! Icare... I did a double take on the the thread when it said I started it. I honestly don't remember starting this or what motivated me to do so. I guess I did hit the nail on the head with that post. I'm pretty sure that the world I was seeing wasn't nearly as bizarre as this world turned out to be. But I apparently understood the basics of where we were headed. At that time there was no obvious censorship at all, at least in the US. Weird.

25. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Pam For This Post:

Bill Ryan (5th April 2023), Casey Claar (5th April 2023), Denise/Dizi (5th April 2023), Ewan (5th April 2023), Harmony (5th April 2023), Icare (6th April 2023), Johnnycomelately (5th April 2023), Mark (Star Mariner) (7th April 2023), Pris (6th April 2023), Satori (5th April 2023), T Smith (5th April 2023)

26. Link to Post #54
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,061 times in 2,419 posts

Quote Posted by Icare (here)

How apt is this now, seven years after you said it, Pam!
    As I read Pam’s quote I remember having read it before. It’s quite apt. Has it really been seven years?

27. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Satori For This Post:

Bill Ryan (5th April 2023), Denise/Dizi (5th April 2023), Ewan (5th April 2023), Harmony (5th April 2023), Johnnycomelately (5th April 2023), Mark (Star Mariner) (7th April 2023), Pam (6th April 2023), Pris (6th April 2023), T Smith (5th April 2023)

28. Link to Post #55
    United States Avalon Member Casey Claar's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,974 times in 728 posts

Our younger selves can often step up and blow our minds, yeah? ( !!! ) Excellent example.
    "Love is what is left when you let go of everything you no longer need." —Raj

29. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Casey Claar For This Post:

Bill Ryan (5th April 2023), Denise/Dizi (5th April 2023), Ewan (5th April 2023), Harmony (5th April 2023), Johnnycomelately (5th April 2023), Mark (Star Mariner) (7th April 2023), Pam (6th April 2023), Pris (6th April 2023)

30. Link to Post #56
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,207 times in 2,396 posts

"Are you afraid to speak up?"

I gave it some thought, and came up with this:

"You’ve got to know when to hold ’em, know when to fold ’em, know when to walk away, know when to run."

A metaphor for life, perhaps? Regardless, I never learned to play poker.
    Last edited by Pris; 6th April 2023 at 18:53.
    "I think, Sebastian, therefore I am."

31. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Pris For This Post:

Bill Ryan (6th April 2023), Ernie Nemeth (6th April 2023), Mark (Star Mariner) (7th April 2023), Pam (6th April 2023)

32. Link to Post #57
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Pris (here)
    "Are you afraid to speak up?"

I gave it some thought, and came up with this:

"You’ve got to know when to hold ’em, know when to fold ’em, know when to walk away, know when to run."

A metaphor for life, perhaps? Regardless, I never learned to play poker.
    Pris, I am genuinely happy that you came back!!! You were a breath of spunky life! I always felt your avatar matched your personality, and I definitely mean that as a complement!!! So Welcome back my dear!!!

33. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Pam For This Post:

Bill Ryan (6th April 2023), Pris (6th April 2023)

34. Link to Post #58
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,207 times in 2,396 posts

Pris, I am genuinely happy that you came back!!! You were a breath of spunky life! I always felt your avatar matched your personality, and I definitely mean that as a complement!!! So Welcome back my dear!!!
    I'm honored! Thank you, Pam!
    Say, have you ever played poker? Life is all about "playing", isn't it?
    "I think, Sebastian, therefore I am."

35. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Pris For This Post:

Bill Ryan (6th April 2023), Pam (7th April 2023)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 3