+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Max Igan: Kakistocracy An important Word Taken Out of the Dictionary

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,559 times in 1,013 posts

Default Max Igan: Kakistocracy An important Word Taken Out of the Dictionary

Interesting short discussion between Max Igan(The Crowhouse) and Luke Rudkowski(We Are Change).Talking about the bigger picture and what can be done to improve it.

Published on Feb 21, 2016

In this video Luke Rudkowski interviews philosopher, researcher and free thinking Max Igan. The two discuss words that have been taken out of the dictionary the problems we are facing in today's society and most importantly some optimism about the future.

When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations,
    the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic ~
    Dresden James.

2. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to ponda For This Post:

9ideon (17th July 2022), barneythez (23rd February 2016), Cidersomerset (22nd February 2016), Elixir (22nd February 2016), Foxie Loxie (22nd February 2016), Harmony (17th July 2022), Ioneo (22nd February 2016), Jimswitz (22nd February 2016), Johan (Keyholder) (17th July 2022), Johnnycomelately (31st August 2022), Michi (22nd February 2016), raregem (22nd February 2016), RunningDeer (23rd February 2016), Tintin (17th July 2022)

3. Link to Post #2
    Belgium Avalon Member Johan (Keyholder)'s Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,746 times in 531 posts

Default Re: Max Igan: Kakistocracy An important Word Taken Out of the Dictionary

Kakistocracy

Whoever has heard this word before, raise his/her hand.

I had not. But I encountered it in another thread (the one about the Thiaoouba prophecy).
    The present thread only had the OP, yet I do think it deserves a closer look.

It is very actual, much more so than in 2016.

A kakistocracy (/kękɪˈstɒkrəsi/, /kękɪsˈtɒ-/) is a government run by the worst, least qualified, or most unscrupulous citizens. The word was coined as early as the seventeenth century.

I planned on making a new thread about this "word"/situation, but as there is already an existing one, I decided to bump this one. Maybe it does belong not in this "Movies, TV, Books, and Popular Culture"-category. (Geopolitics could be a better place).

So... are we today living in a "kakistocracy" or not? Every single kakistocracy (in our known world history) was completely destroyed. And then everything started all over again.

What's your opinion?

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Johan (Keyholder) For This Post:

9ideon (17th July 2022), Brigantia (31st August 2022), Harmony (17th July 2022), Johnnycomelately (31st August 2022), Peace in Oz (1st September 2022), Tintin (17th July 2022)

5. Link to Post #3
    Netherlands Avalon Member
    Language
    Dutch
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,294 times in 1,173 posts

Default Re: Max Igan: Kakistocracy An important Word Taken Out of the Dictionary

Quote Posted by Johan (Keyholder) (here)

Kakistocracy

Whoever has heard this word before, raise his/her hand.

I had not. But I encountered it in another thread (the one about the Thiaoouba prophecy).
    The present thread only had the OP, yet I do think it deserves a closer look.

It is very actual, much more so than in 2016.

A kakistocracy (/kękɪˈstɒkrəsi/, /kękɪsˈtɒ-/) is a government run by the worst, least qualified, or most unscrupulous citizens. The word was coined as early as the seventeenth century.

I planned on making a new thread about this "word"/situation, but as there is already an existing one, I decided to bump this one. Maybe it does belong not in this "Movies, TV, Books, and Popular Culture"-category. (Geopolitics could be a better place).

So... are we today living in a "kakistocracy" or not? Every single kakistocracy (in our known world history) was completely destroyed. And then everything started all over again.

What's your opinion?
    Although a very striking description of our current situation, I do feel that the current situation is way worse than a Kakistocracy (Sound very Flemish btw, lol) and we basically owe it to the World to come up with something more disastrous in the nature of a word which describes our current predicament..
    Last edited by 9ideon; 17th July 2022 at 11:45.

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to 9ideon For This Post:

Brigantia (31st August 2022), Harmony (17th July 2022), Johan (Keyholder) (17th July 2022), Johnnycomelately (31st August 2022)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,309 times in 5,717 posts

The hologram is here.....Max Igan's latest on the plans of the Kakistocracy

Source: https://www.bitchute.com/video/bVWTLBPQyWlq/

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Delight For This Post:

Peace in Oz (1st September 2022)

+ Reply to Thread