+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Richard Hoagland Jan 2016 radio interview on the secret space program (SSP)

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks

Default Richard Hoagland Jan 2016 radio interview on the secret space program (SSP)

Last edited by Lancet; 23rd February 2016 at 09:51. Reason: made a mistake

2. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Lancet For This Post:

Cidersomerset (23rd February 2016), Foxie Loxie (23rd February 2016), giovonni (25th February 2016), ljwheat (25th February 2016), moekatz (23rd February 2016), Noir (24th February 2016), Rex (23rd February 2016), Star Tsar (24th February 2016), Sunny-side-up (23rd February 2016)

3. Link to Post #2
    United States Avalon Member ljwheat's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,571 times in 870 posts

Default Re: Richard Hoagland Jan 2016 radio interview on the secret space program (SSP)

I think 9/11 is one of those s weapons used to show what they can do, if we get out of line. flexing there long arm from space orbiting system.
    Paintings that I have created over the last 35 years >Gallery https://projectavalon.net/forum4/album.php?albumid=587< or here at ACC http://www.ashtarcommandcrew.net/gro...-or-collection

4. The Following User Says Thank You to ljwheat For This Post:

Wide-Eyed (25th February 2016)

5. Link to Post #3
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,612 times in 1,723 posts

Default Re: Richard Hoagland Jan 2016 radio interview on the secret space program (SSP)

i HAVE ASKED THE QUESTION IN THE PAST ? What are the leaders/politicians scared of? There is something that we are not being told, probably a lot we are not privy to.

I don't believe that we are not capable of dealing with the truth. It's always better to know, no matter how bad the news is, than to not know. That's how I feel about it. I want to know!!!!!!!!!

Do you believe that we have a right to know? Absolutely, we do. Every person on the earth has a right to know everything that can be known if they want to know it.

After people go into shock they come out of it through necessity for survivals sake and do what ever they have to do no matter what it entails.

Even if we find that there is no hope at all we'll deal with it and make hope exist out of thin air. We have more power than we can ever realize.

So, come on leaders if you want to be called leaders, let us know what's what. May be we will become the leaders we've--all of us have been waiting for.
    Last edited by East Sun; 25th February 2016 at 04:29.
    Question Everything, always speak truth... Make the best of today, for there may not be a tomorrow!!! But, that's OK because tomorrow never comes, so we have nothing to worry about!!!

+ Reply to Thread