+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 3 LastLast

Thread: Do you think Earth is a prison planet, or is it a school...?

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Default Do you think Earth is a prison planet, or is it a school...?

because it cant be both right. There seems to be some people that think its a prison planet when souls can get trapped here in a cycle of forced reincarnation upon death of the body. Or is earth more like a school where souls have the choice to come here and learn some hard lessons and always return back to the place to where they once came upon death. Ive heard people say that it is a prison planet and that earth was in trouble so souls volunteered to come and help it. But that doesn't make sense to me because why would a soul risk getting caught in a cycle of reincarnation and karma and risk not being able to return back home. I would think a soul would be to scared to take that risk so no one would volunteer. Ive heard people say like simon parks who is questionable to me say don't go to the light when you die because youll be trapped but again that doesn't make any sense to me giving all the near death experiences that ive seen where people always go to the light and return home to loved ones and feel peace and love. People like Dolores cannon say that earth is more like a school where a soul has a choice to come to earth and even though there is reincarnation it is not forced. She also says that people volunteered to come here because earth was in trouble. So what do you think is earth a prison planet or is it a school? Because it cant be both.

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to AMystic3434 For This Post:

ghostrider (1st March 2016), guayabal (29th February 2016), Icare (15th April 2023), Kryztian (29th February 2016), Lefty Dave (1st March 2016), Michelle Marie (29th February 2016), OmeyocaN777 (29th February 2016), pounamuknight (18th April 2023)

3. Link to Post #2
    France Avalon Member
    Thanks

Default Re: Do you think Earth is a prison planet, or is it a school...?

both, in this experiment we learn from suffering.

4. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to guyres For This Post:

Elisheva (1st March 2016), ghostrider (1st March 2016), guayabal (29th February 2016), Kryztian (29th February 2016), Mark (29th February 2016), Matthew (14th April 2023), Michelle Marie (29th February 2016), poetbil (1st March 2016), shijo (1st March 2016)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,305 times in 365 posts

Well, if it is a prison, there certainly are opportunities to learn here, and (at least according to most spiritual traditions) one can eventually free oneself from it. If it's a school, freedom within it is certainly more limited while we're in it than it is when we're not. So, I'm not seeing why it can't be viewed as both or either.

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Hawkwind For This Post:

guayabal (29th February 2016), Icare (15th April 2023), Innocent Warrior (29th February 2016), pounamuknight (18th April 2023)

7. Link to Post #4
    Canada Avalon Member Ernie Nemeth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,600 times in 5,379 posts

I think, like the oracle said in The Matrix, that we are not here to make choices, we are here to understand why we made the choice. And this planet is a place to experience that. It is a place to experiment with certain preordained circumstances. It is a holodeck like in Star Trek, except when you enter you forget who you are. It is great fun. And when the ride is over we wake up to our normal selves, our magnificent selves. Then we look at each other and scream excitedly, "Let's do that again!". I know it's crazy, but no more crazy than this world and its far from sentient human denizens.

It's simple really, until we understand that we are all in this together and that the way you treat the least of your brethren is the measure of that state's sentience. Our score is not very high...

8. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

danegeroussacredgeometry (29th February 2016), Foxie Loxie (29th February 2016), guayabal (29th February 2016), Kalamos (14th April 2023), Lefty Dave (1st March 2016), Mike (1st March 2016), pounamuknight (18th April 2023), PurpleLama (1st March 2016), Rollo (29th February 2016), Sir Eltor (1st March 2016), Wizard Of Ozark (1st March 2016)

9. Link to Post #5
    Language
    German
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,206 times in 437 posts

I vote for the 1st case:

Cameron Day wrote in his blog, "Tell the “Lords” of Karma That You Are Sovereign – No Longer a Lightworker Part 2":

Quote The primary tool that the ToK (Turds of Karma) use to manipulate a being into accepting nearly endless reincarnation is the (false) "Light Review." When a person's body dies, they move out into the astral realms and begin to shed most of their previously held identity.

If this process were allowed to occur without interruption, the True Light of that being would emerge from within them and they would release layer upon layer of limiting beliefs generated in that incarnation.

However, within the realms of the demiurgic control system, what happens is that the ToK intercept that being just as their light is starting to emerge from within and surround them in a dazzling display of colorful external light. (This is why most of the people with near-death experiences report going through a tunnel of light.) The dazzling outer display distracts the being from the light emerging from within them and hypnotizes them through frequency entrainment and activation of any and all religious programming that being had been exposed to during their incarnation.
    Another good in-depth write-up can be found at: http://in5d.com/how-to-exit-the-reincarnation-system/

There are many cases with the use of hypnosis or recall techniques which indicate earth being a prison planet.
    Also the PA member TrumanCash wrote extensive articles and books on this subject.
    Last edited by Michi; 29th February 2016 at 17:16.
    "The greatest good you can do for another is not just share your riches, but to reveal to him his own."
    -- Benjamin Disraeli

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Michi For This Post:

Elisheva (1st March 2016), Foxie Loxie (29th February 2016), guayabal (29th February 2016), Icare (15th April 2023), pounamuknight (18th April 2023)

11. Link to Post #6
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,413 times in 3,425 posts

It's kind of like being a child in your parents household - you are their prisoner. You can't run away because you will hunted down and brought back. You are forced to eat their food and participate in their activities. Their values and beliefs will be forced on you, as well are their rules. You don't have the freedom you want and you completely stuck. You might feel like you are their slave or that you are blessed to have them.

Not until you are older do you have a clearer perspective on this. Did they feed, nurture and educate you, or did they abuse and enslave you?

I've read Delores Cannon's accounts of what is going on and I have read more negative ones too, they we are being kept here so that entities can harvest our energy or otherwise take advantage of us.

Frankly, I don't think we will have a true answer to your very good question until we've moved beyond our human experience here on Earth.

12. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Kryztian For This Post:

Becky (29th February 2016), bettye198 (1st March 2016), Cognitive Dissident (2nd March 2016), Foxie Loxie (29th February 2016), guayabal (29th February 2016), Icare (15th April 2023), jjjones (1st March 2016), Kalamos (14th April 2023), moekatz (29th February 2016), OmeyocaN777 (29th February 2016), pounamuknight (18th April 2023), ulli (29th February 2016), ZooLife (29th February 2016)

13. Link to Post #7
    Greece Avalon Member OmeyocaN777's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,388 times in 319 posts

Well i'll tell you my opinion until this moment maybe in the future i'll change my mind......
    It's a prison planet.
    If it was a school then very simple we'll remember each life so we'll never do the same mistakes all over again.....
    The souls come here to help the archons/reps (blocked energy of universe) to come back to Source......(we are the bait).
    Because we are all one in the universe if someone stays behind it's affect the whole.
    I believe Simon have right about the "light", it's the purgatory......a trap.
    But until now i'm not sure which are the options here. One option i think is the "black hole of energy" that we have inside us (the spark of light) that we connect with the Source (if you want to go outside - you must go inside). The other option maybe is the center of Earth (earth is connecting with the Sun and Sun with the center of Galaxy - Stargates). Some they say that the Stargates (center of Earth - Sun) have Guardians that you must pass if you are ready. Now the Guardians are the archons or our higher-self ........?????
    Anyway, like Plato said in the allegory of the cave........we must not come back with "empty hands"......!!!??
    Namaste

14. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to OmeyocaN777 For This Post:

eris23 (29th February 2016), Foxie Loxie (29th February 2016), guayabal (29th February 2016), Icare (15th April 2023), Kalamos (14th April 2023), pounamuknight (18th April 2023), ZooLife (29th February 2016)

15. Link to Post #8
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

let me ask you this. If your not supposed to go the light because youll be trapped by the lords of Karma where are you supposed to go. What else will the soul see when it dies I would image the only other thing there is is darkness. where the source be if it weren't in the light. Just a question.

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to AMystic3434 For This Post:

guayabal (29th February 2016), Heart-2-Heart (1st March 2016), Icare (15th April 2023), pounamuknight (18th April 2023), ZooLife (29th February 2016)

17. Link to Post #9
    Language
    German
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,206 times in 437 posts

Quote Posted by AMystic3434 (here)
    let me ask you this. If your not supposed to go the light because youll be trapped by the lords of Karma where are you supposed to go. What else will the soul see when it dies I would image the only other thing there is is darkness. where the source be if it weren't in the light. Just a question.
    I don't think, one is SUPPOSED to go anywhere. One should choose whatever one wants to do/learn next.

As I understand, it's like this:

Quote ... Here, I believe, it’s a good idea to put up a list, in order to easier absorb the information I’m about to give you:

1. Instead of letting yourself be “hypnotized” by its attraction, turn and look in the opposite direction (you will have 360° vision, and you can still concentrate on looking in a certain direction) and move away from the Tunnel (you do this by “thinking” yourself as moving — it’s all about thoughts and intention in this dimension).

Remember, you, as a soul of Fire, are far stronger than the centrifugal force that pulls you toward the Tunnel. Don’t try to fight it — that’s not the way to do it. Instead, think yourself away from it!

The Tunnel with the Light on the other side of it is a sophisticated hologram, and all you need to do is to think yourself in another direction, and the Tunnel will fade away.

2. Soon you will see the Grid as a fuzzy “barrier” in front of you, or above you (there are no ups and downs or left and right in space). You will also see that it has holes in it — like a Swiss cheese. Move through one of these holes.

3. You will now see the Universe the way it is, i.e. you will now be truly interdimensional. This means you will see a much larger universe than you are used to.
    and:
    4. As a Fire riding an Avatar, you are now free to go more or less anywhere in the Universe. I talked earlier about “Universities” — that certain star systems work as universities do here on Earth.

You may go there and explore what they have to offer, to see if it interests you, but the more appropriate or easier way would be to first know what you want to do or what you want to learn.

Let’s say you want to learn about how to build interdimensional space crafts. Then you think yourself to a university that teaches that, and you will nanotravel there as fast as you think it. As I see it, you need to concentrate on that thought, so it becomes dominant over your other thoughts at that moment — that’s all you need to do.
    (from http://humansarefree.com/2015/03/escape-their-trap-and-set-your-soul-free.html)
    Last edited by Michi; 29th February 2016 at 17:59.
    "The greatest good you can do for another is not just share your riches, but to reveal to him his own."
    -- Benjamin Disraeli

18. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Michi For This Post:

eris23 (29th February 2016), guayabal (29th February 2016), Icare (15th April 2023), Kalamos (14th April 2023), pounamuknight (18th April 2023), Rollo (29th February 2016), s7e6e (14th April 2023), ZooLife (29th February 2016)

19. Link to Post #10
    United States Avalon Member Foxie Loxie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,639 times in 2,960 posts

Maybe we're ALL a part of The Source & that is what we are to discover? The few negative after death experiences I've heard about are pretty horrible. Some people seem to have been "guided" throughout their lives to accomplish a certain end about which they understand very little. At times, it does seem like we're just "along for the ride"! Some people seem to want to grow & change & others are content to remain within the box they grew up in, questioning nothing. Keep questioning!

20. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Foxie Loxie For This Post:

camper (29th February 2016), Elisheva (1st March 2016), guayabal (29th February 2016), Icare (15th April 2023), Matthew (14th April 2023), OmeyocaN777 (29th February 2016), pounamuknight (18th April 2023), rabbitcarrot (14th April 2023), ZooLife (29th February 2016)

21. Link to Post #11
    Australia On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,551 times in 3,482 posts

I have one memory from before this life, it is of when I died in a previous life (likely the life directly preceding this one) and what a guide showed me after I died (well, after my human body expired anyway). This memory has provided me some insights, the reason for me reincarnating being one of them.

At the beginning of the memory I was running really fast, literally for my life. I could feel a small mob of people chasing me, I didn't dare look back to see who they were or how many people there were, but I could sense the general size of the mob, roughly 10-20 people.

So I was running when all of a sudden a door (from seemingly nowhere, I was running outside, not through a building) swiftly closed behind me. The mob was now gone and I was standing before three white stairs, with a white door at the top of the stairs, and standing beside the door was a guide (appeared as a young man). It was immediately apparent to me that I had just been killed and I was now on the other side. Sensing that I had messed up (feels like I was reckless and knew better) and, feeling embarrassed, I asked the guide, "what was that all about?" (meaning what was that life about). My guide told me what it was about but I don't remember what the answer was now, likely because I'm here for the same reason this time. I had a moment of kicking myself and said, "oh I knew that!" Next I shrugged my shoulders and said, "oh well", meaning well it's done now, with a 'not much I can do about that now' type attitude. My guide responded to me with a look of concern. I was confused.

Next thing I know is we're on the other side of that white door and outside a large building. The wall and doors to enter the foyer of the building was all glass, I could see in but I could not enter. I could see people (beings) in white robes, holding a glass of champagne each, talking to each other, telepathically. I could feel they were aware of my presence there and that they knew me but none of them looked at me. I didn't recognise any of them. I've recently come to understand that this was some sort of celebratory reception but at the time I was still confused. I couldn't enter, I didn't know why, but now I understand; it was because I hadn't finished what I set out to do, in the life I just exited, nice try but no cigar!

Next, my guide took me to a place I will never forget. It was another place I couldn't enter, only now I was devastated from the understanding I couldn't enter yet. This is where I belong, my spirit yearns for this place and going there is most important to me and yet I cannot go back until I have completed what I came here to do. The nature of that place pretty much answers the question of why I am here, a huge clue, but still I do not remember all the details of how I will accomplish what I have set out to do.

So, for me at least, Earth is a platform upon which I am able to achieve what I set out to do, which feels like a long time ago. So even though it feels to me, this human person, that I'm stuck here, stuck in some cycle of reincarnating here, I know that I am here by choice and I'll keep coming back until I've achieved what I first set out to do. I'm sort of stuck between a rock and a hard place, in a way - I don't really like being here but it's too late to go back now and I have to finish what I started because nothing is more important to me than going back to where I belong and the only way is forward. I have good reason to believe this is my last time reincarnating here. I did reach a fork in the road, to which the other timeline would have ended up with me having to come back yet again but luckily I was brave and made the right decision, so now, so far so good.

So Earth is a lot of things and what it is to any given individual, at any given time, is subject to the individual's perspective. It can be a prison, it can be a school, it can be both and it can be many other things. Regarding being a prison though, it's not the planet itself that's the prison, the bars of the prison are constructed out of the limitations of our human minds, specifically the collective in its current state - fear.
    Last edited by Innocent Warrior; 29th February 2016 at 20:48. Reason: typos
    Never give up on your silly, silly dreams.

You mustn't be afraid to dream a little BIGGER, darling.

22. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to Innocent Warrior For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (3rd March 2016), Antagenet (18th April 2023), Becky (29th February 2016), Ernie Nemeth (1st March 2016), guayabal (29th February 2016), iamnoone (2nd March 2016), Icare (15th April 2023), Ikarusion (1st March 2016), Kalamos (14th April 2023), Matthew (14th April 2023), Mike (1st March 2016), moekatz (29th February 2016), pounamuknight (18th April 2023), PurpleLama (1st March 2016), seah (2nd March 2016), Shannon (1st March 2016), ZooLife (29th February 2016)

23. Link to Post #12
    United States Avalon Member ZooLife's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,079 times in 1,967 posts

RE: Do you think earth is a prison planet or is it a school...

They are not mutually exclusive.

We learn what prison (limitation) REALLY is.
    I still have eyes to see what the world would have me see but that doesn't mean I believe. - Sara

24. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ZooLife For This Post:

guayabal (29th February 2016), Icare (15th April 2023), Michelle Marie (1st March 2016), pounamuknight (18th April 2023), Shannon (6th March 2016)

25. Link to Post #13
    United States Avalon Member Michelle Marie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,097 times in 2,584 posts

I think it is a form of imprisonment until we graduate and become soul-empowered. We can set ourselves free by living the truth. The illumination of the planet as a whole will occur whether we believe it or not, whether we are ready or not, and whether we like it or not. Love prepares the way. Attunement to the highest vibrations helps us stay on the upward path.

We are more "overcoming" and "becoming" than just mental learning. It's a soul process.

Love to ALL,
    Michelle
    ~*~ "The best way to predict the future is to create it." - Peter Drucker ~*~ “To laugh often and much; to win the respect of intelligent people and the affection of children...to leave the world a better place...to know even one life has breathed easier because you have lived. This is to have succeeded.” -Ralph Waldo Emerson ~*~ "Creative minds always have been known to survive any kind of bad training." - Anna Freud ~*~

26. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Michelle Marie For This Post:

Icare (15th April 2023), pounamuknight (18th April 2023), seah (5th March 2016), Shannon (6th March 2016), ZooLife (1st March 2016)

27. Link to Post #14
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,518 times in 441 posts

Quote Posted by AMystic3434 (here)
    I've heard people say that (Earth) is a prison planet and that earth was in trouble so souls volunteered to come and help it. But that doesn't make sense to me because why would a soul risk getting caught in a cycle of reincarnation and karma and risk not being able to return back home. I would think a soul would be to scared to take that risk so no one would volunteer.
    I can see how this would look a bit confusing, but it makes total sense to me because most of the beings who volunteered to come here are careful not to create karma that would trap them here. If you think of karma in terms of attachment, you'll get the idea. But you are probably correct in asserting that it would have been a concern of many who considered volunteering from whatever planet or dimension they were in at the time they heard the call. It may also be true that some of the beings who heard the call had karma to resolve here anyway. (For those who are unfamiliar with this "call", what we are talking about is the mostly telepathic communication that went out across the galaxy immediately following the 1945 atomic bomb explosions).

Quote I've heard people say like simon parks who is questionable to me say don't go to the light when you die because you'll be trapped but again that doesn't make any sense to me giving all the near death experiences that ive seen where people always go to the light and return home to loved ones and feel peace and love. People like Dolores cannon say that earth is more like a school where a soul has a choice to come to earth and even though there is reincarnation it is not forced. She also says that people volunteered to come here because earth was in trouble.
    As far as I am concerned Simon Parkes is the real deal, but putting that aside, the light that Simon is referring to at the time of death is actually an expression of the 4th dimensional matrix that induces reincarnation. I suspect that the degree to which one feels drawn towards this light is directly proportionate to the level of Earth karma one holds at the time of death. This matrix was created by 4th dimensional beings to maintain control over Earth and to get people to reincarnate over and over rather than allow them the freedom to move beyond the life/death cycle. The reptilian or Anunnaki who created this matrix have always viewed the Earth as their own and humans as slaves. (these are actually different races but it would be a major distraction to elaborate on that here). We still exist in the same Babylonian slave system today, controlled by the same 4th dimensional beings who have been bending world leaders to their ways for thousands of years. Fortunately, their control systems are rapidly breaking down. As for Dolores Cannon, who gave me all of her books when I met her, I think her comments on this subject may be a mix of optimistic speculation and reality.

In relation to near death experiences and OBEs where souls "go to the light, return home to loved ones", it is pretty obvious that most are describing a return to the same matrix where many of our relatives are waiting to reincarnate yet again. And why wouldn't it feel peaceful and loving when you encounter your dearly departed loved ones? If we study NDEs we also see how this felling of peacefulness is due to casting off the dense 3rd dimensional body for a lighter, 4th dimensional one.

Quote So what do you think? Is earth a prison planet or is it a school? Because it can't be both.
    I disagree that the Earth cannot be both a prison planet and a school. Clearly we see both scenarios today on Earth. For those who have not individuated (awakened), it can easily be referred to as a prison planet in the sense that so many souls are trapped in the life/death cycle of reincarnation, karma and duality. But for those who have individuated, Earth becomes a temporary school where with opportunities to learn, grow and decide whether or not we return here or go home to our own dimension or planet as Dolores repeatedly says in her transcripts.
    Last edited by Andre; 1st March 2016 at 01:02.
    Our destiny is in our hands. Let us visualise a world of truth, freedom and equality.

28. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Andre For This Post:

Becky (3rd March 2016), Kalamos (14th April 2023), OmeyocaN777 (1st March 2016), pounamuknight (18th April 2023), Shannon (6th March 2016)

29. Link to Post #15
    United States Honored, Retired Member. Ron passed in October 2022.
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,257 times in 2,136 posts

Both.

Some of my dreams suggest this experience can be accurately and simply described as boot camp for consciousness. IMHO, all, including the dark side, is an extension of Source energy on Prime Creators never ending journey of self discovery.

An example of repeating dreams suggesting to me that this experience is boot camp for consciousness:

Note: Marine Corp boot camp feels like a prison but it is also a school.

In these dreams, I have reenlisted in the Marine Corp for the nth time. No memory of why I reenlisted and I am thinking reenlistment may have been a foolish idea. But many of my friends were here and it was really not so bad. My enlistment contract guaranteed me assignment to the air wing.

Though much older than the other recruits, I could physically do anything the younger recruits could do, much to their surprise (and mine).

My uniform was usually, in some small way, out of order. Maybe a discipline issue?

Knowing I still had the skills of a well trained pilot, the desire to fly again was very strong. But regulations required that I pass a biennial flight exam conducted by a certified flight instructor. Wanting to bypass the rules, I impatiently looked for an aircraft to fly.
    Last edited by Ron Mauer Sr; 1st March 2016 at 01:55.

30. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Ron Mauer Sr For This Post:

Antagenet (18th April 2023), Becky (3rd March 2016), enfoldedblue (1st March 2016), Kalamos (14th April 2023), pounamuknight (18th April 2023), Shannon (6th March 2016), Sir Eltor (1st March 2016), ZooLife (1st March 2016)

31. Link to Post #16
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,140 times in 1,005 posts

I definitely see both.

At the moment I have a visitor. He sees the world as a prison. He is not happy. I watch him as he interacts with the world....he tends to go from one unpleasant experience to the next...every one further confirming his belief that this is a miserable place. I used to approach the world like this and had similar experiences...then many years ago I focused on making internal changes. The more I worked, the more my external reality lightened up and the more pleasurable, fun fascinating, interesting... my experiences of reality became.

I think the more we know ourselves and resolve underlying issues, many of which have been passed from life to life, the more this game of life shifts from a prison where it can feel that we are being unfairly punished at every turn to one where there is an abundance of things like love, passion, intrigue etc..
    the key is within
    I truly love this planet and the experiences that are possible here. Density is not easy to adjust to... but if we are open it can provide the most amazing depth of experience.
    Last edited by enfoldedblue; 1st March 2016 at 02:28.

32. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to enfoldedblue For This Post:

Becky (3rd March 2016), Caliban (2nd March 2016), Icare (15th April 2023), pounamuknight (18th April 2023), Ron Mauer Sr (1st March 2016), Shannon (1st March 2016), Sir Eltor (1st March 2016), ZooLife (1st March 2016)

33. Link to Post #17
    Thanks

Saying it can't be both is just really not an option , in my opinion . If there was any time during the existence of this planet , where people could be free of the interference from the control of others , which there must have been and probably is somewhere = no prison . Being alive on that type of Earth would keep me coming back for 2nd's and 3rd's ..... It's such a mind blowing place to experience , love , emotions , thoughts , nature ....

34. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Sir Eltor For This Post:

Icare (15th April 2023), Kalamos (14th April 2023), pounamuknight (18th April 2023), Shannon (1st March 2016), ZooLife (1st March 2016)

35. Link to Post #18
    United States Moderator (on Sabbatical) Shannon's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,063 times in 1,211 posts

Well I've been to prison and school on earth. I learned a lot in prison and felt like a prisoner at school... All I know is I'm a free spirit no matter where I am.

It's what you make it?

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Quote Posted by enfoldedblue (here)
    I definitely see both.

At the moment I have a visitor. He sees the world as a prison. He is not happy. I watch him as he interacts with the world....he tends to go from one unpleasant experience to the next...every one further confirming his belief that this is a miserable place. I used to approach the world like this and had similar experiences...then many years ago I focused on making internal changes. The more I worked, the more my external reality lightened up and the more pleasurable, fun fascinating, interesting... my experiences of reality became.

I think the more we know ourselves and resolve underlying issues, many of which have been passed from life to life, the more this game of life shifts from a prison where it can feel that we are being unfairly punished at every turn to one where there is an abundance of things like love, passion, intrigue etc..
    the key is within
    I truly love this planet and the experiences that are possible here. Density is not easy to adjust to... but if we are open it can provide the most amazing depth of experience.
    Exactly.

36. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Shannon For This Post:

Becky (3rd March 2016), Caliban (2nd March 2016), DarMar (1st March 2016), enfoldedblue (1st March 2016), Icare (15th April 2023), pounamuknight (18th April 2023), seah (5th March 2016), Sir Eltor (1st March 2016), ZooLife (1st March 2016)

37. Link to Post #19
    United States Avalon Member ghostrider's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,794 times in 6,634 posts

Originally earth was a prison planet , located on the outer rim of the Milky way , ideal for criminals that other races wanted to keep away from their civilizations, so peace can rule the day ...
    Raiding the Matrix One Mind at a Time ...

38. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ghostrider For This Post:

pounamuknight (18th April 2023), Shannon (6th March 2016)

39. Link to Post #20
    United States Avalon Member bettye198's Avatar
    Fairfield Glade, Tennessee in the Catoosa Mts
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,025 times in 571 posts

There is truth in much of what has been posted. Innately we all knew this was not paradise. Deepak made a comment that suffering is not necessary after one comes into knowing why it exists in a certain circumstance. Its the old adage, once you know better, you do better. Schooling is in prison, Prison exists on all levels of learning and living. But its not that simple I think.
    After I read Voyagers by Ashayana Deane I got a resonance with the logistics of this planet. Of course we would have millions, billions of existence of life here and visitors from all realms leaving their footprint. And wars for dominion. That duality was part of the norm. And for me, I got over reincarnation when I realized it was a tool of the Fallen to keep us coming back to prison. Energy is fuel for the Fallen. Their energy source is finite so WE are the available supermarket. And rare it was to UNDERSTAND the mindset of the alien species so distant from hominid. So there began the long convoluted story that entangled our DNA our history our myths, our star gates, our broken treaties, our mistrust , our ego, our longevity, our suppressions. It made my thinking clear up and finalize one important thing. If I chose to be here at the most important awakening for humankind, to anchor love and discussion so be it. To overcome suffering of self, to be a steward in healing, then not all was lost. In the long range view, this is a Fallen planet that is undergoing its own ascension of consciousness because of us. Something of worth will be elevated. It will not show in this lifetime of ours, but the seeds are sown. In gratitude, I know we have all gathered for cause. And now we must raise our frequencies with pure intent to exit and never come back because the old Earth will not house our vibration, no need. We should set our sails for a new course, in higher dimensions because we are stronger, wiser simply from being here.
    When you realize where you come from, you naturally become tolerant, disinterested, amused, kindhearted as a grandparent, dignified as a king. -- I Ching

40. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to bettye198 For This Post:

Icare (15th April 2023), pounamuknight (18th April 2023), Puffin (5th March 2016), Ron Mauer Sr (1st March 2016), seah (5th March 2016)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 3 LastLast