+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: John B Wells was ORDERED by C2C not to mention Obama, The NWO, or The Illuminati

1. Link to Post #21
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,330 times in 2,365 posts

Default Re: John B Wells was ORDERED by C2C not to mention Obama, The NWO, or The Illuminati

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan, quoting Dave Hodges (here)

John told me that many of his passions include stopping immigration so that more Americans can find work, to getting elected officials to follow the Constitution.

John’s new show, Caravan to Midnight, is totally listener supported. Subscriptions can be purchased at the website for $60 for 12 months.
    The historical significance of this event cannot be overstated. John B. Wells will largely be responsible for the “true” waking up of millions of Americans. On that note, I am glad to welcome John to the alternative media, as both a friend and a colleague. I also pray for John’s well-being because the power shift that is about to occur will certainly draw the unhappy attention of the self-proclaimed power elite in this country.
    Wells said that he had no interest in metaphysical topics, that politics was more important.
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 30th April 2022 at 11:57. Reason: fixed quote formatting

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to TomKat For This Post:

Bill Ryan (30th April 2022), Inversion (30th April 2022), pabranno (30th April 2022)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2