United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 115,973 times in 20,621 posts

Default Re: Medical Medium

A LOT of big red flags! Thanks.
    Quote Posted by enfoldedblue (here)
    I bought and researched this book. A few big red flags.
    Each breath a gift...

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Bill Ryan (16th November 2019), Dennis Leahy (18th February 2019), enfoldedblue (17th February 2019)

3. Link to Post #22
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,495 times in 731 posts

I have not read the book but looked at the reviews. I was very turned off by the vegetarian approach. I dramatically improved my life after going on a high protein low carb diet but I was still having some problems with inflammation and slight weight gain. After reading Plant Paradox by Dr. Grundy I understood the defense system in plants to keep animals (us) from eating them, like oxalic acid (mentioned in enfoldedblue's post), that makes us sick when we eat it. I also cut out night shades(tomatoes, egg plants, peppers) that produce inflation. I restrict high carb vegies such a squash and high sugar fruits. After that I again made another dramatic leap forward. It's frustrating not eating what I love, but the energy and health benefits keep me on track.

As for EBV, I learned a bit about that virus after being diagnosed with chronic fatigue it the 80s. It's a herpes virus that is very common in the population and causes mononucleosis. It was once believed EBV was the cause of CF but it was later understood that herpes viruses remain in the body and never leave (just lay dormant in the root of nerves). Once the immune system is weakened it will reactivate the virus and it only looks like it's the cause when it is not. There are numerous etiologies for immune system dysfunction toxic food is one of them.

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Savannah For This Post:

Bill Ryan (16th November 2019), Dennis Leahy (18th February 2019), enfoldedblue (18th February 2019), Valerie Villars (10th March 2019)

5. Link to Post #23
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,145 times in 461 posts

I bought this book along with several on the subject as I was intrigued by the concept of male medical medium and after reading it I agree with Tarazeda ... I was underwhelmed as he presents a universal cause to dz and that cause being of a singular pattern which I find ludicrous:

I did find other great books on the subject

1 Carolyn myss (of course, right!)
    2.Marcia Emery
    3. Mona lisa schulz
    4. SHannon Mcrae

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Luke Holiday For This Post:

Bill Ryan (16th November 2019)

7. Link to Post #24
    Thanks

I found this book in 2016 after finding MM on facebook and after a friend recommended it to me, saying she was getting rid of fibromyalgia and arthritis on his protocols that she had for 45 years! I was so slow I had to have a dream about him to actually buy the book, the dream was so profound I ordered the book the next day.

I've been chronically ill with multiple weird and inexplainable symptoms since year 2000, and it all started in 1995 when I had all my amalgams removed - without protection - and almost all at the same time. I knew already that my symptoms were related to this, so when I read this book, and read that removing these fillings can act as a trigger for chronic disease because viruses eat mercury, that explained so much for me. Reading through the book I could find all my symptoms and the why and the how and everything, I could track it all to the beginning, I could see the stages of the virus, what had made my condition worse, what had made it better etc.

I started on the protocols immediately, and symptoms started to disappear, some fast and some slower.
    What disappeared was:
    bloating
    constipation
    dizziness
    the extra tiredness I had gotten the last few months
    knee pain
    calcification in a breast
    "pressure" feeling on the thyroid and "scraping" in the thyroid when I rolled my head around - which is a yoga exercise (I figure I must have had nodules and a slight inflammation)
    hair loss
    weakness in the limbs
    pain in my right shoulder
    stiffness in the body
    rage outbursts
    sensitivity to apples and bloating, tiredness from eating fruit

There's probably more but I can't remember right now. Some things are slower to go away, like fatigue and anxiety, which would go away faster if I had the money for the right food and supplements (he doesn't sell them and is not sponsored just so you know).

So, most of this is related to the Epstein Barr, which existst in over 60 varieties as of now. There are other viruses too causing symptoms, all in the herpes family. What happens is these viruses feed off of toxins in the body, particularly heavy metals (he has a heavy metal detox recipe) and create neurological symptoms amongst other things.
    The problem is that these viruses hide in the organs and go under the radar, since they can't test for them in the liver etc. All they can find from the EBV is a past infection. The virus will leave the blood stream and nest in the organs after the initial infection, which is mononucleosis.

There's also another reason why they can't find the viruses, and that is that they were all created in labs...they have serial numbers and can be tracked, so someone will have to pay if science and research gets to do what they should be doing, which of course is prevented in every way.

I have so much to say about this....anyway, not to make it too long the book(s) is awesome and the hype is real, people are healing out there and big pharma is loosing money by the minute

Btw check out his instagram and youtube for healing stories if you are on the fence about buying the book.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ariel70 For This Post:

Bill Ryan (16th November 2019), Cara (16th November 2019), Tyy1907 (1st September 2020)

9. Link to Post #25
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,275 times in 1,435 posts

I've found the Medical medium info pretty sound. I did 16 oz. Celery juice for a month straight. It completely sidelined any anxiety symptoms I get. It detoxifies the body like he says. It works in years of protein pockets, gallbladder sludge, anything else that doesn't serve the body. Frankly I felt great in that month. Elevated mood, more energy, etc.
    If you listen to Anthony William on youtube and what not it sounds more so like a burden on him that he has to carry cause he always hears this voice. He has a mission life no doubt about it.

Another thing to keep in mind is funding for virology was cut off right after discovery of Epstein Barr. Another rabbit hole worthy of inquiry.
    Last edited by Tyy1907; 1st September 2020 at 18:51.
    "Without the human request, nothing will happen."

"This must never be forgotten, that the human has the power to prevail."

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Tyy1907 For This Post:

Bill Ryan (1st September 2020), Journeyman (15th July 2022), Mike (1st September 2020), Tracie (Bodhicee) (2nd September 2020), wondering (1st September 2020)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2