+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Roaring plane engine at night

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,479 times in 321 posts

Default Roaring plane engine at night

I wonder if anyone is experiencing hearing what sounds like the engine of a plane going overhead except it never stops. It's been happening between 2-5 am. It's the kind of thing you tend to question am I really hearing this? But in the morning it's quiet again.
    Tonight I decided to google it and it seems I am not the only one.

An example here:https://cotocrew.wordpress.com/2011/...the-night-sky/

It is not a natural sound.
    “a complete understanding of reality lies beyond the capabilities of rational thought."
    ― Gary Zukav

2. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to seah For This Post:

DeDukshyn (8th March 2016), Ernie Nemeth (8th March 2016), Foxie Loxie (9th March 2016), GoingOn (8th March 2016), justntime2learn (8th March 2016), kirolak (8th March 2016), Love (9th March 2016), Magneticman (8th March 2016), Magnus (9th March 2016), mojo (8th March 2016), seko (9th March 2016), Sérénité (8th March 2016), toppy (9th March 2016), william r sanford72 (8th March 2016)

3. Link to Post #2
    Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,108 times in 521 posts

Default Re: Roaring plane engine at night

... someone's "extending their home" underground ?

Last edited by Aurelius; 8th March 2016 at 08:07.

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Aurelius For This Post:

justntime2learn (8th March 2016), Magneticman (8th March 2016), seah (9th March 2016), Sérénité (8th March 2016), toppy (9th March 2016)

5. Link to Post #3
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,086 times in 870 posts

Seah I used to hear this all the time where I used to live. It was so quiet there you could hear a pin drop in the garden. It was most noticeable when I was up in the night with my children, in the summer with the windows open.
    It would happen for a few nights on the row, then nothing for a while, then come back again.

Now I live on a main road which just about drowns out every ounce of 'natural' and background sounds and I keep the windows closed to stop traffic pollution.

But the video clip you have posted on the link is exactly how it sounded.

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Sérénité For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (9th March 2016), GoingOn (8th March 2016), justntime2learn (8th March 2016), seah (9th March 2016), toppy (9th March 2016)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,123 times in 3,951 posts

I live quite near to 'Heathrow Airport'. Sometimes they test the planes engines, while doing maintenance to them. So sometimes I hear engines in constant roar and then an abrupt sudden stop, 'Bench-testing'.

Not saying this is the case with your sounds but, do you have an airport nearby, near-by could mean 5 or more miles away?
    I'm a simple easy going guy that is very upset/sad with the worlds hidden controllers!
    We need LEADERS who bat from the HEART!
    Rise up above them Dark evil doers, not within anger but with LOVE

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Sunny-side-up For This Post:

GoingOn (8th March 2016), justntime2learn (8th March 2016), seah (9th March 2016)

9. Link to Post #5
    Canada Avalon Member Ernie Nemeth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,614 times in 5,382 posts

I've lived in the same place for a decade and in the last few weeks I have heard a sound late at night (I rarely sleep at night) that sounds like rush hour kicking into gear. The far away sound of an airplane engine is comparable. Sometimes it gets louder and I go to the window to see what is coming but nothing appears.

strange - they are digging a tunnel for a streetcar link but that is still many miles from where I live. Seah, you don't live in TO do you?

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

DeDukshyn (8th March 2016), GoingOn (8th March 2016), seah (9th March 2016), Sunny-side-up (9th March 2016)

11. Link to Post #6
    Argentina Avalon Member Hazelfern's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,500 times in 349 posts

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Hazelfern For This Post:

GoingOn (8th March 2016), seah (9th March 2016), Sunny-side-up (9th March 2016)

13. Link to Post #7
    Thanks

Oh, that one. I don't hear that. Not even close. That is plain weird

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

GoingOn (8th March 2016), seah (9th March 2016), Sunny-side-up (9th March 2016)

15. Link to Post #8
    Thanks

Roaring plane engine or hot air balloon; I hear it between 2 and 5 a.m. in Canada just across the river from Detroit, Michigan, and have on many nights since moving here several months ago. On the few nights I've gone out to look for the cause of the noise, the sky is oddly dark -- as in, "where did most of the stars go?" dark.

It is not the "hum" that has been reported in this region (and other places, although the "hum" here has allegedly been investigated (the link is to a CBC story explaining the official blame is on work being done at Zug Island). The "hum" has a different sound and feel to me than the overhead noise of the videos.

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to GoingOn For This Post:

DeDukshyn (8th March 2016), Ernie Nemeth (9th March 2016), Foxie Loxie (9th March 2016), seah (9th March 2016), Sunny-side-up (9th March 2016)

17. Link to Post #9
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,466 times in 8,541 posts

Quote Posted by seah (here)
    I wonder if anyone is experiencing hearing what sounds like the engine of a plane going overhead except it never stops. It's been happening between 2-5 am. It's the kind of thing you tend to question am I really hearing this? But in the morning it's quiet again.
    Tonight I decided to google it and it seems I am not the only one.

An example here:https://cotocrew.wordpress.com/2011/...the-night-sky/

It is not a natural sound.
    Yup happens in calgary. I very often notice what sounds like a smallish prop plane circling for hours, which shouldn't be because I live near the airport - busy place - you can't just circle for hours without disrupting something. I also hear weird noises coming from the direction of the airport, but I think that may have to do with the technical institutes aviation facilities there. I think they test engines and props at night or something -- not sure.
    When you are one step ahead of the crowd, you are a genius.
    Two steps ahead, and you are deemed a crackpot.

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

Ernie Nemeth (9th March 2016), GoingOn (9th March 2016), seah (9th March 2016), Sunny-side-up (9th March 2016)

19. Link to Post #10
    Thanks

No, what I hear is not as intense as what Saint Teresa describes. It is constant though, the sound doesn't eventually fade as a plane going by would.
    I don't live in TO, but Waterloo does have an airport, and in fact the city is constructing a streetcar rail, does this involve digging deep tunnels? I did not know that. Maybe the mystery is solved.
    “a complete understanding of reality lies beyond the capabilities of rational thought."
    ― Gary Zukav

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to seah For This Post:

DeDukshyn (9th March 2016), Ernie Nemeth (9th March 2016), GoingOn (9th March 2016), Sunny-side-up (9th March 2016)

21. Link to Post #11
    Thanks

There have been complaints about the digging by those near the dig site. They promised to do something about it. I wonder is that why I hear this noise now? Somehow the sound is being deflected up wards out of the area and it resonates with the atmosphere somehow and manifests as sound miles away. I know they use this tech for helicopters. They are quiet directly beneath and around the craft. But the sound is directed and focused upward toward the tail.

Those dig machines are massive. The constant grating and tearing against the earth sets up harmonics that resonate through the ground and can manifest as sound far from the actual dig site. Must be what we're hearing. They usually dig 24 hrs. a day. In our case, the tunnel will be close to 11 miles long, some 30 - 40 feet under businesses and homes. There are two machines digging, one from each end. Oh, the other end is just up the street! They must have just started digging this end because until now there has been no noise.

Sorry Seah for going on about that, it's been on my mind and the op triggered it. Think that might be going on in your hood too, eh. Pity...

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (9th March 2016), seah (9th March 2016), Sunny-side-up (9th March 2016)

23. Link to Post #12
    Thanks

No problem. Still, TO seems too far to be experiencing the effects of digging in Waterloo, and I don't think it's possible that my annoying sound can be the same one as the Windsor people are hearing. See link,

http://www.13newsnow.com/news/nation...-city/72590917

Curiouser and curiouser...
    ― Gary Zukav

24. The Following User Says Thank You to seah For This Post:

Ernie Nemeth (9th March 2016)

25. Link to Post #13
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,439 times in 415 posts

I live in West Seattle. I have heard this ‘heavy moving freeway traffic type noise’ for many years now, and it occurs in the AM hours anywhere between approximately 1am and 5am. It is quite loud, even with my windows shut! I’ve looked at various traffic cams when this noise has occurred and there was – each time – very sparse traffic on the freeways/highways near me, which are five to seven miles away. During the day is one thing (especially when it is raining and there is a lot of traffic activity) but during the wee hours of the night with little traffic on the roads, highways, and freeways?

Back in 2010-2013 I was aware of and heard the noise in the following link fairly regularly. It was always at night and it was quite loud. I live about four miles from where this video was shot, and I could hear the noise with all the windows in my rental house shut. Where the video was shot there is an industrial area on both sides of the Duwamish River, further north a large factory, and just northwest of the factory, Harbor Island Marina, used for commercial and industrial activities, where there are ships coming and going, as well as where privately owned vessels are moored. When I had a car I drove out to all these locations at a time when this noise was occurring and the noise did not seem to be emitting from any of these places, but was more omni directional. There were many complaints voiced and/or registered by West Seattle-ites regarding this sound. A couple theories and explanations were given, but none of them justify the sound.

Then there is the mysterious hum (heard in many different locales in different countries), which I have heard for years in the wee hours of the night, and still do, on occasion. The sound is difficult to capture as a recording. It sounds like a large vehicle idling out on the street for hours on end. It is an extremely low frequency and is very irritating. Because of reverberation the sound is louder inside one’s house than outside one’s house. Again, many complaints voiced and/or registered by West Seattle-ites regarding this sound, too, followed by a couple theories and explanations for the sound – none of which justify the sound.

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to terragunn For This Post:

East Sun (10th March 2016), seah (10th March 2016)

27. Link to Post #14
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,581 times in 1,719 posts

I would venture to say that you are being targeted. Check out what Omiverse on this forum has to say about this. I'm searching for a solution to this problem myself.

Targeted individuals are 'hit' by electronic vibrations that go on for long periods of time. Check TI Targeted Individuals.............in the Conspiracy Research sub-forum section.

This may be something different to what you are experiencing but both are very real IMO.
    Last edited by East Sun; 12th March 2016 at 06:07.
    Question Everything, always speak truth... Make the best of today, for there may not be a tomorrow!!! But, that's OK because tomorrow never comes, so we have nothing to worry about!!!

28. The Following User Says Thank You to East Sun For This Post:

seah (10th March 2016)

+ Reply to Thread