+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 5

Thread: No Planes?

1. Link to Post #81
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,520 times in 32,788 posts

Default Re: No Planes?

I found this pretty interesting. In this new on-stage interview with retired agent John Desouza, David Paulides asks him abut 9/11, as he was right there working the scene as an active agent.

Desouza states that not a single tiny scrap of any airplane part was found by anyone, anywhere — not even the landing wheel assemblies.

That short section is just a few minutes, between 27:30—32:00.

2. The Following 21 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Alecs (20th February 2023), arwen (20th February 2023), avid (20th February 2023), Denise/Dizi (20th February 2023), gord (20th February 2023), Gwin Ru (20th February 2023), Harmony (20th February 2023), Hym (19th February 2023), Icare (20th February 2023), Inversion (20th February 2023), Johnnycomelately (20th February 2023), kudzy (20th February 2023), mountain_jim (20th February 2023), palehorse (31st October 2023), PlasmaVortex (1st July 2023), RatRodRob...RRR (1st July 2023), skogvokter (25th February 2023), sunwings (22nd February 2023), Tintin (20th February 2023), Vangelo (20th February 2023), Yoda (20th February 2023)

3. Link to Post #82
    Canada Avalon Member Johnnycomelately's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,577 times in 981 posts

I watched the opening few minutes of this, and then from about 25:00 to the end (so all the 9/11 talk, including the question about Judy Woods and his answer). But first I read the 1st and 4th pages of the thread, which is new to me.

First, I have to say that Desouza comes across as less than rock solid in his testimony. He didn’t address the aircraft-undercarriage parts (landing gear) that were reported as found nearby years after the event. And when asked about Judy Woods, he had in mind that she was a stewardess (presumably the one that contradicted some part of the official story). I am not a fan of Dr. Woods’ theory about directed energy beams from space, but he, having written a book, should know about it.

I am still unsure of the presence/use of any planes in (any of) the collisions.

Due to testimony from one of the pilot orgs about the availability then of an external un-interuptable autopilot system, and also having confidence that an airliner could be hardened to perform as the towers-two did (mainly the speed, maybe modifications to tweak the impact dynamics), those two seem possible — but naw for Shanksville and the Pentagon though.

Vid analyses of the towers’ flights are intriguing — glitch-in-the-matrix stuff.

To me it would make sense to fake those planes by video construct, because any misstep would give the game away. If those two planes were real, switcheroos or not, things could have gone wrong. IMO, the resultant collapses were pre-ordained, the planes were just meant to explain it.

I don’t have enough knowledge to say it couldn’t have been kinetic. I also don’t know if there might have been a plan-b, like a downtown nuke, that would have put one of two or three not-Afghanistan countries in the crosshairs. Could be that we dodged a bigger bullet.

Aside to DaveToo, welcome back! (tomorrow, 2.20.23, from here). I invite your comment on this post of mine. If you happen to go off, and get yourself unsubd (I notice that 2 or 3 contributors to this thread are now such), please don’t send me with you. ~8O

May as well say it here: happy weekend, everybody! 👻🦍🐓♥️🥰

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    I found this pretty interesting. In this new on-stage interview with retired agent John Desouza, David Paulides asks him abut 9/11, as he was right there working the scene as an active agent.

Desouza states that not a single tiny scrap of any airplane part was found by anyone, anywhere — not even the landing wheel assemblies.

That short section is just a few minutes, between 27:30—32:00.

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Johnnycomelately For This Post:

Alecs (20th February 2023), Bill Ryan (20th February 2023), Dennis Leahy (20th February 2023), Inversion (20th February 2023), palehorse (31st October 2023), RatRodRob...RRR (24th March 2023), Vangelo (20th February 2023)

5. Link to Post #83
    UK Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Default 9/11 alchemy-

hello everyone, it is my opinion that this is the best 9/11 documentary, it goes into secret technology that can manipulate matter at will, this being the key aspect of 9/11 most people don't even realise. Chris Hansen also goes into detail about quasi crystals which were said to be forbidden to be possible, these are significant because whistleblower Edgar rothschild fouche mentioned the existence of quasi crystals 13 years prior to their "discovery" by an israeli scientist...

Last edited by Mark (Star Mariner); 1st July 2023 at 12:05. Reason: re-post of video from page 3

6. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to PlasmaVortex For This Post:

Bill Ryan (30th June 2023), Carlitos (30th June 2023), Creedence (1st July 2023), Delight (30th June 2023), ExomatrixTV (1st July 2023), Ioneo (30th June 2023), Jad (30th June 2023), mountain_jim (5th July 2023), NancyV (30th June 2023), RatRodRob...RRR (1st July 2023), scotslad (30th June 2023), skogvokter (1st July 2023), Tintin (1st July 2023)

7. Link to Post #84
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 125,640 times in 20,812 posts

Default Re: 9/11 alchemy-

• 911-Conspiracy Finally Solved!: Names, Connections, Motives, 911Matrix of Details Exposed!

I uploaded that video 10 years ago to one of many different YT channels I ran, with permission from the maker of it, who was part of my "project infopowement network group".

cheers,
    John 🦜🦋🌳
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 1st July 2023 at 11:52.
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

8. The Following User Says Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Satori (1st July 2023)

9. Link to Post #85
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 125,640 times in 20,812 posts

Lightbulb Re: No Planes?

• The Shocking Truth About WTC 7 and The Twin Towers: Stunning Evidence Of Controlled Demolition 2023 Update!

• source
    • starts at 5:00 in to this video.
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

10. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Arcturian108 (5th July 2023), Miller (5th July 2023), mountain_jim (5th July 2023), NancyV (5th July 2023), Orph (5th July 2023), palehorse (31st October 2023), Yoda (5th July 2023)

11. Link to Post #86
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,413 times in 1,572 posts

Here is a video taken from the back of the towers, the "airplane" is supposed to be on the opposite side of this footage, as you can see the explosion on all 3 visible sides of this video, it is clear it was a controlled detonation.

Here are 4 frames that will explain it better.

see the start of the detonation

Here is the short footage.

https://ufile.io/cymndybr
    --
    A chaos to the sense, a Kosmos to the reason.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to palehorse For This Post:

Arcturian108 (31st October 2023), Seeclearly (31st October 2023)

13. Link to Post #87
    Administrator Mark (Star Mariner)'s Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,493 times in 4,308 posts

Quote Posted by palehorse (here)
    Here is a video taken from the back of the towers, the "airplane" is supposed to be on the opposite side of this footage, as you can see the explosion on all 3 visible sides of this video, it is clear it was a controlled detonation.

Fake.

The frames are from the famous footage known as "FDR Drive". The original footage has been doctored (planes removed). It did the rounds on twitter some years back. I strongly suspect it was a COINTELPRO ploy to smear, by extension, 9/11 research and to make the conspiracy connection look nuts. Interference of this type has blighted the 9/11 truth movement pretty much since day one, as it has with the JFK assassination.

How do you keep normies waking up to a 'conspiracy'? Incredulity, that's how. Muddy the waters with bogus theories, e.g 'there were no planes' or 'the planes were holograms', so when it's introduced to Mr. A. Normie he runs a mile and it's mission accomplished.

To control the narrative you first infiltrate it, then subvert it, by introducing silly/impossible or just fake evidence. That's exactly what they did post 9/11, dropping lie after lie after lie, shifting it further and further from (the) reality to a faraway point where people now simply roll their eyes when they hear the phrase "conspiracy theory".

Right now there are a million and one bots crawling social media inserting scripted storylines into the consciousness stream of the people, whether it's about 9/11, or Ukraine, or transgender outrage -- whatever it may be -- to mould that narrative for crowd control purposes.

There were planes on 9/11, not necessarily the same planes they're claimed to be, but they were real, physical planes; we even have a very reputable witness from this very forum (Doug) who saw with his own naked eyes the approach of the second plane.

i.e. this one: A frame from the original footage.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	911_FDR_drive_frame-.jpg
Views:	14
Size:	87.5 KB
ID:	52128

The actual footage at 4.02 below
    "When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace."
    ~ Jimi Hendrix

14. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Mark (Star Mariner) For This Post:

Ewan (2nd November 2023), gini (1st November 2023), gord (31st October 2023), Kalamos (31st October 2023), Miller (31st October 2023), mountain_jim (1st November 2023), palehorse (2nd November 2023), Vangelo (1st November 2023)

15. Link to Post #88
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,089 times in 20,639 posts

Lots of very insightful info regarding 911 in this discussion featuring Garry McKinnon LIVE
    Quote Posted by onawah (here)
    Garry McKinnon LIVE/Hacked NASA, Exposed Massive UFO Cover-Up
    Crypto Alchemist
    9.23K subscribers
    11/1/23

"Since approximately 1980, a secret space fleet code named 'Solar Warden' has been in operation unknown to the public...

Gary McKinnon hacked into NASA and DOD computers looking for evidence of this program... Find out what he discovered and what cast him into a decade long battle with US Authorities who in the end gave up extradicitng him for fear of the publicity it would bring to his case..

NASA Whistleblower Donna Hare talking about the UFO photoshopping operation she worked on at NASA:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jR6Wc... "

Each breath a gift...

16. The Following User Says Thank You to onawah For This Post:

palehorse (2nd November 2023)

17. Link to Post #89
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,223 times in 2,093 posts

I remember very clearly on that day...

The TV feed switched to the Pentagon where apparently "...a plane has hit the Pentagon.." and they had a live picture looking at the building.

My mind quickly braced itself for the horrible images that I expected to see which would include seats from the plane wreckage and maybe some of those seats with passengers still in them.

Instead, I quickly said to my wife "There is no plane wreckage anywhere - do you see anything from the plane?"

There was absolutely no plane parts anywhere. No luggage, seats, parts of the plane's exterior, etc. And considering that it was supposed to have hit it as it flew just feet above the ground there absolutely should have been some part of a plane somewhere.

I recall a lot of papers littered and blowing around that came from the building. I also recall testimony from someone that they witnessed a flatbed truck bringing a set of wheels from a plane to the location to drop it off at the site. (and maybe they had a picture - I can't remember)

Jesse Ventura interviewed a woman on his show "Conspiracy Theory" who was working in the Pentagon on that day. She was working in an office near where she heard an explosion. She walked over and she walked out of the building through the hole from the explosion as she was looking to see if there was anyone that needed help. She said that there was no evidence of any plane there.

18. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Patient For This Post:

Arcturian108 (2nd November 2023), Ewan (2nd November 2023), Mark (Star Mariner) (2nd November 2023), onawah (2nd November 2023), palehorse (2nd November 2023), Satori (2nd November 2023), skogvokter (2nd November 2023)

19. Link to Post #90
    Administrator Mark (Star Mariner)'s Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,493 times in 4,308 posts

Quote Posted by Patient (here)
    There was absolutely no plane parts anywhere. .
    Yeah the Pentagon impact is quite another matter. The idea, or at least the possibility, that the Pentagon was not hit by a plane, has serious weight behind it.

There are a few pictures of scattered 'plane debris' though.

Click image for larger version

Name:	911_pentagonimpact2.jpg
Views:	7
Size:	58.1 KB
ID:	52131

But that's hardly good enough as evidence, these things can be easily stage-managed. Arguments over the physics of the impact versus structural integrity of the building (the implication being the plane disintegrated instantly on impact and there was almost nothing left so salvage) is also kind of moot, because we have zero footage of the event itself except a few fuzzy frames of an explosion (conveniently absent of an identifiable plane) from a carpark CCTV camera, and very few eye witnesses.

It's absurd to believe that the headquarters for the Department of Defense, the most heavily guarded military installation in the world, has no surveillance apparatus monitoring surrounding airspace. But we know for certain there was footage, and plenty of it, but they confiscated every tape in existence to prevent that footage getting out. If what hit the Pentagon really was Flight 77, as alleged, why the secrecy? And if it wasn't, what did hit it (likely a missile). Which begs the question, where did the real Flight 77 go?
    "When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace."
    ~ Jimi Hendrix

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Mark (Star Mariner) For This Post:

Ewan (2nd November 2023), gord (2nd November 2023), palehorse (2nd November 2023), skogvokter (4th November 2023)

21. Link to Post #91
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,413 times in 1,572 posts

Quote Posted by Mark (Star Mariner) (here)
    Quote Posted by palehorse (here)

Fake.

The frames are from the famous footage known as "FDR Drive". The original footage has been doctored (planes removed). It did the rounds on twitter some years back. I strongly suspect it was a COINTELPRO ploy to smear, by extension, 9/11 research and to make the conspiracy connection look nuts. Interference of this type has blighted the 9/11 truth movement pretty much since day one, as it has with the JFK assassination.

How do you keep normies waking up to a 'conspiracy'? Incredulity, that's how. Muddy the waters with bogus theories, e.g 'there were no planes' or 'the planes were holograms', so when it's introduced to Mr. A. Normie he runs a mile and it's mission accomplished.

To control the narrative you first infiltrate it, then subvert it, by introducing silly/impossible or just fake evidence. That's exactly what they did post 9/11, dropping lie after lie after lie, shifting it further and further from (the) reality to a faraway point where people now simply roll their eyes when they hear the phrase "conspiracy theory".

Right now there are a million and one bots crawling social media inserting scripted storylines into the consciousness stream of the people, whether it's about 9/11, or Ukraine, or transgender outrage -- whatever it may be -- to mould that narrative for crowd control purposes.

There were planes on 9/11, not necessarily the same planes they're claimed to be, but they were real, physical planes; we even have a very reputable witness from this very forum (Doug) who saw with his own naked eyes the approach of the second plane.

i.e. this one: A frame from the original footage.
    Attachment 52128

The actual footage at 4.02 below

Oh Mark thanks. I just lost my post here, something went bad with the database.. but anyway, I wrote that despite of planes, it seems there was a controlled demolitions in all buildings, simply because of materials strength (duress), a plane structure is built on AL alloys and the building is carbon steel/stainless steel/etc.. there is no way a plane can cut through a building like that, just my perception.
    --
    A chaos to the sense, a Kosmos to the reason.

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to palehorse For This Post:

Ewan (2nd November 2023), Mark (Star Mariner) (2nd November 2023)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 5