+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 5 LastLast

Thread: No Planes?

1. Link to Post #21
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,971 times in 308 posts

Default Re: No Planes?

Quote Posted by samildamach (here)
    Remember the Pentagon.good footage of the after effects just no plane wreckage.rolls Royce engines are made out of titanium none were ever recovered.Defiantly no plane there
    The construction of the pentagon was begun on september 11th 1941, must be just a coincidence?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Pentagon

2. The Following User Says Thank You to gnostic9 For This Post:

Eram (11th March 2016)

3. Link to Post #22
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,941 times in 376 posts

Quote Posted by risveglio (here)
    There are countless of eye witnesses. There is a video from a street vendor. When the first plane hit, many thought it was just a accident by a private jet. There were planes. This video is bull****.
    There were no planes involved in building 7. ....

4. Link to Post #23
    Scotland Avalon Member stevcolx's Avatar
    Thanks

That is why they say WTC-7 is the smoking Gun to WTC-1 and 2.

All demolished.

Where's the plane boss?????

5. The Following User Says Thank You to stevcolx For This Post:

Matt P (11th March 2016)

6. Link to Post #24
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,038 times in 1,437 posts

I guess in the end, the most important part is that we all agree that 9/11 was an inside job.

Here dr. Graeme MacQueen talks about 9/11 and how to proceed:

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Eram For This Post:

John Simpson (11th March 2016)

8. Link to Post #25
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,430 times in 818 posts

Quote Posted by aviators (here)
    There are countless of eye witnesses. There is a video from a street vendor. When the first plane hit, many thought it was just a accident by a private jet. There were planes. This video is bull****.
    I am not saying that the planes are necessarily what brought the buildings down. I am saying that unless it was some sort of trick, hundreds of us saw the plane hit.

9. Link to Post #26
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

I am not saying that the planes are necessarily what brought the buildings down. I am saying that unless it was some sort of trick, hundreds of us saw the plane hit.
    No plane involved in WTC -7. opens the door for no planes involved at all.
    The Pentagon and Shanksville events are other smoking guns.

Not sure if this footage has been debunked.
    Ball hits the tower. Notice the background trickery. Skip to 4 min. Mark.

10. Link to Post #27
    Thanks

Watch the video from my original post. They did well in faking the planes and witnesses but they left some evidence that experts can use to investigate with like in this video!

Racism is programmed Ignorance

11. Link to Post #28
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

So we feel comfortable claiming that every person on the street that day that clearly saw and reacted to the plane hitting the building was on LSD? Yeah. Makes sense. I wonder why truthers have a reputation of being lunatics.

12. Link to Post #29
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,286 times in 818 posts

Very strange.

People can find ease in believing in aliens, and seeing ufo’s without any hard evidence to substantiate those beliefs. Yet, have a hard time fathoming the possibilities of holographic airplanes.

Today…deceased musicians still perform in front of sellout crowds by way of “holograms”, many firework displays are holographic. In 2006 Japan revealed a new Television with sensory technology (3d, smell, and touch)... I’m still wondering why the T.V.’s has yet to hit the market. And 5 years ago the internet was hit with waves of videos showcasing new cloaking technologies for fabrics/materials.

It seems to me that people are subconsciously forced to believe in a dead terrorist (that was never actually revealed in any way, shape, or form to the masses… other than the t.v).

They just want to believe their governments will never do such wicket things (even after all the blatant lying, and the obvious incompetence in the administration. Even after all the fear mongering/lies/deceiving). We still hold on to these hindrances, and the sad thought that someone/thing else is going to save us. But, Who/What is going to save a species that is afraid to live, and stand?

Who do you know is willing to help someone/thing that isn't willing (or showing signs) of helping themselves? who?!?!

We're a confused species...a specie where the deaf,dumb,and blind lead the masses...and the most "Aware" of us hides in the shadows singing daily with the choir and congregation, smh.

Ever wonder why the US Air force is involved with events like this?

http://www.tradeshowhologram.com/

Peace
    --
    Humans created so much wonder through their division, just imagine what they can do through Unity...

13. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Peace of Mind For This Post:

bettye198 (12th March 2016), Calz (12th March 2016), Curious77 (15th March 2016), drneglector (12th March 2016), Matt P (11th March 2016)

14. Link to Post #30
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Peace of Mind (here)
    Very strange.

People can find ease in believing in aliens, and seeing ufo’s without any hard evidence to substantiate those beliefs. Yet, have a hard time fathoming the possibilities of holographic airplanes.

Today…deceased musicians still perform in front of sellout crowds by way of “holograms”, many firework displays are holographic. In 2006 Japan revealed a new Television with sensory technology (3d, smell, and touch)... I’m still wondering why the T.V.’s has yet to hit the market. And 5 years ago the internet was hit with waves of videos showcasing new cloaking technologies for fabrics/materials.

It seems to me that people are subconsciously forced to believe in a dead terrorist (that was never actually revealed in any way, shape, or form to the masses… other than the t.v).

They just want to believe their governments will never do such wicket things (even after all the blatant lying, and the obvious incompetence in the administration. Even after all the fear mongering/lies/deceiving). We still hold on to these hindrances, and the sad thought that someone/thing else is going to save us. But, Who/What is going to save a species that is afraid to live, and stand?

Who do you know is willing to help someone/thing that isn't willing (or showing signs) of helping themselves? who?!?!

We're a confused species...a specie where the deaf,dumb,and blind lead the masses...and the most "Aware" of us hides in the shadows singing daily with the choir and congregation, smh.

Peace
    I already said that unless it was some sort of hologram, there were definitely planes. I do have a hard time believing that there were holograms. I could easily believe that there was a controlled demolition planned to coincide with the planes hitting but I am pretty sure planes hit. The holograms you speak of above often require the viewers to be viewing from a certain angle. There are eye witnesses to a plan hitting from different angles.

Now don't claim that I have a problem believing in a wicked government just because you believe in unicorns. I am pretty sure all governments are wicked which is why I consider myself a voluntarist. Now I don't hold an opinion either way because that was a traumatic, life changing day for me. I would not be the least bit surprised if it was uncovered that the US government was involved but I am pretty sure the planes was part of the plan regardless. I have a friend who was on one of those planes. What did they do with those passengers who are all missing? Teleport them to the moon?

15. Link to Post #31
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,286 times in 818 posts

Quote Posted by Peace of Mind (here)
    Very strange.

Peace
    I already said that unless it was some sort of hologram, there were definitely planes. I do have a hard time believing that there were holograms. I could easily believe that there was a controlled demolition planned to coincide with the planes hitting but I am pretty sure planes hit. The holograms you speak of above often require the viewers to be viewing from a certain angle. There are eye witnesses to a plan hitting from different angles.

Now don't claim that I have a problem believing in a wicked government just because you believe in unicorns. I am pretty sure all governments are wicked which is why I consider myself a voluntarist. Now I don't hold an opinion either way because that was a traumatic, life changing day for me. I would not be the least bit surprised if it was uncovered that the US government was involved but I am pretty sure the planes was part of the plan regardless. I have a friend who was on one of those planes. What did they do with those passengers who are all missing? Teleport them to the moon?
    A hologram can be emitted from a projectile, like a "missile"...making it look like a plane, a ufo, an asteroid, etc.

I didn't see the planes, but I was around there, heard explosions going off in the buildings and saw both buildings fall, demolition style. Many of the reports are no longer even spoken about...like the terrorists they supposedly captured on the GW bridge...among other things.

You're the first person I've heard to admit to knowing someone that was actually on one of those planes. Perhaps you may have more insight on this matter than you currently know. As for me...I don't know what exactly hit the buildings, I just know this event could very well be done with holograms. Magicians have been making large objects disappear/reappear for the last few decades. The potential is there...we just don't really know (or have evidence) if your friend or anybody else was actually there. But, the possibility that your friend was held somewhere else can be considered as well. I'm not stating specifics on the matter, just aiding in exploring all possibilities... while eliminating much of the doubt. And, I'm sorry to hear about your misfortune, truly.

Peace
    --
    Humans created so much wonder through their division, just imagine what they can do through Unity...

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Peace of Mind For This Post:

Eram (11th March 2016), Nan (12th March 2016)

17. Link to Post #32
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

So we feel comfortable claiming that every person on the street that day that clearly saw and reacted to the plane hitting the building was on LSD? Yeah. Makes sense. I wonder why truthers have a reputation of being lunatics.
    Respectfully nothing lunatical about sharing potential pertinent information.
    If you do your own research you will find many things that point to no planes.
    For instance search pentagon exit hole.
    We may never know what happened that day but we can conclude the official story is fubar.

18. Link to Post #33
    Germany Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,188 times in 1,661 posts

read David Icke; he states that projected holographic images including not only the visual but the aural and olfactory senses as well has been around since at the very latest the '80s (satellite technology)- hence the possibility that no planes whatsover were involved in NYC on 9/11-

just my own personal opinion but I believe genuine explosives were used as part of the illusion that holographic 'planes' caused the explosive damage but what really brought the towers down (unravelled them) is, I believe, exactly what Dr. Judy Wood states in her "Where Did the Towers Go?"-

so I think it was a combination of real explosives used to justify the (illusionary) impact of aircraft (they looked 'genuine') that were actually holographic images, but what demolished/dustified the WTC was a satellite technology particle beam weapon as Dr. Wood states in her book-

please be well all-

Larry

19. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Cardillac For This Post:

bettye198 (12th March 2016), drneglector (12th March 2016), Nan (12th March 2016)

20. Link to Post #34
    Thanks

Your missing the point. How many of these witnesses who said there were no planes were aired on TV. I could hazard a guess as to not a lot. The TV Stations faked the planes and most of the the witnesses. I wonder if you actually watched the video. They told you who the witnesses were. Go watch the video then you can rant and rave about people on LSD and Truthers!
    Racism is programmed Ignorance

21. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to stevcolx For This Post:

Curious77 (15th March 2016), drneglector (22nd June 2016), kfm27917 (1st October 2020), Nan (12th March 2016)

22. Link to Post #35
    United States Avalon Member bettye198's Avatar
    Fairfield Glade, Tennessee in the Catoosa Mts
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,025 times in 571 posts

Thank you for all the posts everyone. It seems that there are still some Avalon members who believe the lie. But there is proof at every turn if your perception can accept a new belief.
    It is a known fact that stealth bombers used hologram technology back in 1999. And if you believe that much of our advanced technology did not officially come from nerds in laboratories but off planet exchange you will handle holographic events with a logical mindset. It is part of a grand agenda to steer the human mind away from reality. Think of the movie Truman where Jim Carrey thought everything was vast and hunky dory. Then when he found the great wall around his town . . . .back to holograms. I have read and known about holograms back in the 1970's duping the religious public with apparitions of the Virgin Mary and Jesus and how about the Medjugorie apparitions and the twirling sun? If you can reign in the masses with the God miracle on a vast scale you got 'em.

I knew without doubt or question that an aluminum plane cannot go through solid steel and concrete without breaking off and falling to the ground. Yet, here is the real video of what was on the television.

Quite impossible don't you agree?

My thoughts are pretty much aligning with those who cannot embrace the Lie. They could have used energy directed weapons plus nano thermite explosives ( this was traced first from residents in the building weeks before watching certain floors with men and wiring) to the actual particles found in the dust+tritium and nano thermite particles military grade. And sadly our Firefighters and police have since died of horrible respiratory diseases since 911.

We could devote a whole thread to the aftermath of 911 there are so many stories. I met a woman who actually escaped.
    When you realize where you come from, you naturally become tolerant, disinterested, amused, kindhearted as a grandparent, dignified as a king. -- I Ching

23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bettye198 For This Post:

drneglector (15th March 2016), Ewan (15th March 2016)

24. Link to Post #36
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Escaped? There were survivors. Luckily more of the people that I know that worked at the towers survived than didn't but that is unfortunately not true for most of us in the area. Say I concede that I saw a hologram, how do we explain the missing passengers of the planes?

25. Link to Post #37
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

You're ignoring the reality that the WTC towers were built to withstand not just one commercial jet flying into it --

but many --

Aluminum planes (even alleged ones) no matter how fast they are going will not penetrate steel.

As many have figured out there were no planes.

A plane didn't arrive at the Pentagon because CNN' Jamie McIntyre was there to SHOW us that no such
    thing happened -- and certainly CNN didn't send an incompetent crew to the Pentagon that day who
    missed seeing a plane.

Further, the female soldier who was sitting right behind the round hole -- about 16 feet - also made clear NO PLANE.
    She walked out of the hole before it collapsed. She had her son with her.

Hole looks like a bunker buster was used --

9/11 is farce to invade Afghanistan -- Iraq.

Oh, yeah -- and to bring down WTC towers which were a problem due to asbestos
    and DEMOLITION was not going to be allowed -- Scaffolding was going to have to be
    built at great expense to owners and building taken down as it was put up.
    WTC was a white elephant on the market -- many floors empty.
    Problems also with costs of heating/cooling --

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Curious77 For This Post:

drneglector (15th March 2016), Ewan (15th March 2016), kfm27917 (1st October 2020)

27. Link to Post #38
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

The one guy I saw on TV saying "no plane" wasn't actually interviewed -- the fake reporter walks away from
    him -- no questions. It was all faked.

28. Link to Post #39
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,038 times in 1,437 posts

As for the question about weighing different pieces of evidence: How about all the witness testimonies that said they experienced a sway of the tower when the (alleged) plane hit it?
    If you take the time to go through all the main stream documentaries, then you find a lot of these.

Some of them even return in "inside job" documentaries with testimonies of experienced secondary explosions, or a collapsing lobby.

Actors?
    corrupt(ed) WTC based employees?

I can't find a solid reason to discount such testimonies and therefore have to judge it as an important piece of evidence in favor of "real planes".

29. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Eram For This Post:

Akasha (13th May 2016), winstonsmith (18th March 2016)

30. Link to Post #40
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

This is why I have a problem with the no planes argument besides seeing a plane. A friend of mine that worked in the South Tower said that they were being evacuated when an announcment came out that the North Tower was hit by a plan but the South Tower was clear. His co-workers proceeded to go back upstairs when he decided to go to the restroom. He claims that while he was in the rest room, the building started shaking and he and another gentleman in the restroom both felt it. Now maybe there was an explosion set above, but he felt the building shake and fortunately was able to get out before the building collapsed.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 5 LastLast