+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Harald Kautz Vella explains 'Black Goo'

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,061 times in 906 posts

Default Harald Kautz Vella explains 'Black Goo'

Hi, yesterday, I had the pleasure of coming upon this ''Black Goo'' phenomenon, had heard of this before, but this author sound so interesting. Harald Kautz Vella is physicist, geologist and author living in Germany.

Any member heard of this author?, if so, what do you make of his presentation?, and may you share?

2. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Deega For This Post:

avid (12th March 2016), bluestflame (15th January 2017), conk (10th March 2016), DNA (20th December 2016), drneglector (20th December 2016), Fellow Aspirant (10th March 2016), Johnnycomelately (8th February 2023), Lifebringer (10th March 2016), mab777 (10th March 2016), marique3652 (11th March 2016), onawah (10th March 2016), pabranno (11th March 2016), Spellbound (15th January 2017), SR19 (10th March 2016), Star Tsar (4th December 2017), ZooLife (10th March 2016)

3. Link to Post #2
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,098 times in 20,640 posts

Default Re: Harald Kautz Vella explains 'Black Goo'

Yes, we've had posts and discussion about Harald before.
    He went quiet last year, though.
    Speculation was that he was being attacked after coming out with info that the controllers no doubt didn't want us to know about.
    That video may actually be from last year.
    If you type in his name in the PA search box and hit the box with the magnifying glass icon, you will see a list of earlier posts featuring him.
    I would be interested in knowing if there is more current info from him.
    Last edited by onawah; 10th March 2016 at 18:56.
    Each breath a gift...

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Deega (10th March 2016), Denise/Dizi (8th February 2023), DNA (20th December 2016), drneglector (20th December 2016), fourty-two (10th March 2016), Foxie Loxie (10th March 2016), ZooLife (10th March 2016)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks

Hey thanks Onawah, I did a search on ''Black Goo'', but I should have on the author name. The video was posted on YouTube by ''Global Explorer'', don't know him either, and it was uploaded Febuary 2016, it could be from last year though, I will search again in Avalon.

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Deega For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (8th February 2023), DNA (20th December 2016), onawah (10th March 2016), ZooLife (10th March 2016)

7. Link to Post #4
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,518 times in 441 posts

It's great that Harald is bringing yet another aspect of the dark side to light. He obviously has a long soul history with this goo and I can well imagine him traveling through the universe doing battle with the black goo for eons and many, many lives in many corners of the galaxy.

I do disagree with Harald on one point and that is his assessment of free will in which he says it is a "short path to being pain free". His assessment throws the baby out with the bath water. It's exactly the same argument applied to the ego and the old new age notion that we have to destroy the ego to be spiritual. Yes, we have to transmute the negative aspects of ego such as greed, jealousy and so froth but without the ego, we have no sense of self. Free will is what gives us discernment, discrimination and the ability to feel what is right for each of us. So I think Harald should clarify what he means so that he doesn't create the impression that the free will is something we need to get rid of.... at least that's how I interpret what he's saying (somewhere around the 35min mark).
    Our destiny is in our hands. Let us visualise a world of truth, freedom and equality.

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Andre For This Post:

Becky (11th March 2016), Deega (11th March 2016), DNA (20th December 2016), pabranno (11th March 2016)

9. Link to Post #5
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,498 times in 720 posts

Can anyone tell what word he uses in the phrase that starts at 22:10. He corrects himself and I can't make out what he corrects himself to....
    "GMO's are 99% correlated.... No.... < ? > are 99%...."

This appears to be a new interview and there's no comment at all about the reasons he stated months ago about why he was leaving the interview circuit.

And Andre, I think you should re-listen to the whole thing about free will. His description to me is a totally new twist on it, I didn't come away thinking what you did, but still have to process a little. To start, I believe his point was that it was another trick of concept, not some inherent and necessary right that could be impinged on, or something inherent like ego that's best to be destroyed as usually tossed about in the new age world.

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to waves For This Post:

Becky (11th March 2016), Deega (11th March 2016), DNA (20th December 2016), pabranno (11th March 2016)

11. Link to Post #6
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,518 times in 441 posts

Waves, I can't catch the exact word either but the correction is where he's switching from GMOs to vaccines. I'm not sure if the missing word is critical.

I'll listen again to the interview and the parts on free will as you suggest. It's the kind of interview you can listen to many times and connect more and more dots. For example, I knew fracking was messing with Gaia but I hadn't connected it to the ley lines. Chemtrails are without a doubt another assault on Mother Earth and I'm sure there are dots to connect there in relation to the biosphere that he talks about and how chemtrails are messing with it. Interesting how this AI binary intelligence relies so heavily on chemicals to get what it wants.
    Our destiny is in our hands. Let us visualise a world of truth, freedom and equality.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Andre For This Post:

Becky (11th March 2016), Deega (11th March 2016), DNA (20th December 2016)

13. Link to Post #7
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,062 times in 775 posts

I really enjoy Haralds interviews and talks. He is a fascinating person with some excellent information to share. Here's hopefully a link to another thread about him and his work.

Bases 46: Transhumanism, DNA Technology, Chemtrails, Alien AI and Black Goo

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...ases+interview

¤=[Post Update]=¤

I think this interview you have posted Deega is a new one by the sounds of things. It's good that he's still doing interviews.

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Becky For This Post:

Deega (11th March 2016), DNA (20th December 2016), drneglector (16th January 2017), fourty-two (12th March 2016), Star Tsar (4th December 2017)

15. Link to Post #8
    Thanks

Quote Posted by waves (here)
    Can anyone tell what word he uses in the phrase that starts at 22:10. He corrects himself and I can't make out what he corrects himself to....

This appears to be a new interview and there's no comment at all about the reasons he stated months ago about why he was leaving the interview circuit.

And Andre, I think you should re-listen to the whole thing about free will. His description to me is a totally new twist on it, I didn't come away thinking what you did, but still have to process a little. To start, I believe his point was that it was another trick of concept, not some inherent and necessary right that could be impinged on, or something inherent like ego that's best to be destroyed as usually tossed about in the new age world.

Thanks Waves for your comments, I relistened many times starting at 22:10, and he was saying rather swiftly something that sound like ''laphozar'' or ''lafosar'' or ''layphozar'', I searched (definition) many variation in Google, nothing seem to correlate. I'll try another time tonight!

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Deega For This Post:

DNA (20th December 2016)

17. Link to Post #9
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,098 times in 20,640 posts

I had not listened to this broadcast

...with Harald before, but am listening now.
    In the first part, he talks about how dark magic rituals that are ingrained into our culture so deeply that most don't recognize them for what they are, keep us enslaved to the darkness, such as the massive slaughtering of animals for food that takes place every day.
    Simon Parkes also commented on this recently, and said if we only stopped our cruel treatment of animals, that alone would rout the Reptilian agenda on our planet.
    (I SO believe that, but of course, it would have to be only the beginning.)
    See my post here:
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...=1#post1048360

update:
    Last edited by onawah; 12th March 2016 at 06:05.
    Each breath a gift...

18. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Deega (11th March 2016), Denise/Dizi (8th February 2023), DNA (20th December 2016), drneglector (16th January 2017), Holly Lindin (21st December 2016), RunningDeer (12th March 2016)

19. Link to Post #10
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,300 times in 18,139 posts

Quote Posted by waves (here)
    Quote Posted by Deega (here)
    Thanks Waves for your comments, I relistened many times starting at 22:10, and he was saying rather swiftly something that sound like ''laphozar'' or ''lafosar'' or ''layphozar'', I searched (definition) many variation in Google, nothing seem to correlate. I'll try another time tonight!
    I hear “giff-o-sart”. Based on the context of the discussion 'autism in children and GMO’s' my guess is “glyphosate”. When Harald pronounces the word 'agenda', his 'g' sound is like how you hear it in the word 'again'.

MIT Scientist: Glyphosate to Cause Autism in 50% of Children by 2025
    Dr. Seneff declared: “At today’s rate, by 2025, one in two children will be autistic.”

“As if to corroborate a growing trend in rising autism rates, a senior research scientist from MIT has warned that of all children, a disquieting 50% will be autistic by 2025. What’s the culprit? Monsanto’s best selling Round-Up containing glyphosate is top on the list.”

The New Food Order: How Glyphosate, Herbicides & GMO’s Are Shaping Our Future

Two quick points from the end:

- They also spray glyphosate right before the harvest. Worst than GMOs is glyphosate. It’s doing even more harm. There is no laws that mandate that glyphosate be labeled.

- Dr. Stephanie Seneff says forget about GMOs and go straight to glyphosate because it’s a much more serious problem. Just the GMO labeling is not enough. It has to say organic. Glyphosate does more harm than Roundup. Glyphosate is the poison within it. The glyphosate is much clearer. Because it is a poison and you know exactly what it’s disrupting physiologically and you can predict what it’s going to cause and it matches everything that’s happening.

Published on Nov 13, 2014

Guest: Dr. Stephanie Seneff, Ph.D., Senior Research Scientist at the MIT Computer Science and Artificial Intelligence Laboratory. Dr. Seneff Holds Multiple Degrees from MIT including: B.S. in Biophysics, M.S. and E.E. in Electrical Engineering, Ph.D in Electrical Engineering & Computer Science. Her Approach Includes Analysis and Synthesis of Data from the Research Literature & Web-Based Epidemiological Data
    Last edited by RunningDeer; 11th March 2016 at 17:06.

20. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

avid (12th March 2016), Cara (20th December 2016), Deega (11th March 2016), DNA (20th December 2016), drneglector (16th January 2017), onawah (11th March 2016), seko (15th January 2017)

21. Link to Post #11
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,498 times in 720 posts

Thanks so much Deega and Running Deer for trying to figure out that word, and I think you got it Running Deer, and thanks for the elaboration on glyphosate. It fits the point he was making perfectly.

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to waves For This Post:

Deega (12th March 2016), DNA (20th December 2016), onawah (12th March 2016), RunningDeer (12th March 2016)

23. Link to Post #12
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,690 times in 13,806 posts

How about some drip drip drip Japanese water torture disclosure?

Check out these video game trailers for an upcoming PS4 by world acclaimed video game developer Hideo Kojima, entitled Death Stranding. It is shrouded in mystery as to plot of the game but it does not matter to know that as one can see that this game is full of BLACK GOO!!!

Whilst on his youtube channel I also found this clip as his business promo clip. Is he trying to convey that the Moon is holographic?

I for one will join in with anyone, I don't care what color you are as long as you want to change this miserable condition that exists on this Earth - Malcolm X / Tsar Of The Star

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

DNA (20th December 2016), RunningDeer (20th December 2016)

25. Link to Post #13
    United States Avalon Member DNA's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,733 times in 4,313 posts

Quote Posted by star tsar (here)
    whilst on his youtube channel i also found this clip as his business promo clip. Is he trying to convey that the moon is holographic?

Crrow777 has been trying to say this for some time now.
    If you've never seen the lunar wave video, it is quite paradigm changing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0mi0w8bLtUM

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (8th February 2023), Star Tsar (4th December 2017)

27. Link to Post #14
    United States Avalon Member DNA's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,733 times in 4,313 posts

I've only dabbled in the subject of the Black Goo.
    I know this question might seem naïve, but if someone would take the time to answer it, it would be much appreciated.
    For all of the discussion and references to the Black Goo, has anyone ever actually seen the Black Goo?
    Is there a first hand testimonial as to having actually witnessed this?

Also, just to make a correlation.
    There was a thread I made a while back regarding a phenomenon known as the The Chani Material.
    I was hoping the thread would catch fire with folks who had already known about it, and this would be a shortcut for my own tutorial so to speak, but it did not, it withered and died on the vine so to speak. It's still an interesting rabbit hole for anyone wishing to check it out. https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...le-accelerator-
    I mention it because the "being", who was purported to be a communicator from an alternate earth asked "has the oil turned against you yet?". And "I know you will not believe me but the oil will turn toxic".
    This was later clarified in a statement where as the being stated that there would come a time when the oil would turn against you, and it would become most toxic and dangerous and as a result no one would dare use it anymore.
    Here is a Nexus article on the CHANI PROJECT https://www.nexusmagazine.com/articl...h-other-realms

28. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

Cara (20th December 2016), fourty-two (20th December 2016), Foxie Loxie (15th January 2017), Holly Lindin (21st December 2016)

29. Link to Post #15
    Thanks

I stumbled upon Harald while researching morgellons. I now listen to all his material. His explanation of black goo seems valid. Fascinating work.

30. The Following User Says Thank You to eko For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (15th January 2017)

31. Link to Post #16
    Canada Avalon Member Spellbound's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,254 times in 1,040 posts

As I recall, it is said that some of the X Files were based on real anomalies as Chris Carter was dialed in with some from black projects or MJ12 or something. One of those episodes involved a black goo, which also made an appearance in Prometheus. Also, if I recall correctly, there were rumors in the alternative community of black goo being involved with the Falkland War off the coast of Argentina (though I don't know if I am remembering this correctly....someone please set me straight if I am wrong here).

Is there something to this concept or is this merely made up for Hollywood with no substance whatsoever??

Dave Toronto

32. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Spellbound For This Post:

abmqa (15th January 2017), Bob (15th January 2017), CurEus (15th January 2017), Foxie Loxie (15th January 2017), GaelVictor (15th January 2017), toppy (15th January 2017), Zampano (15th January 2017)

33. Link to Post #17
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,015 times in 784 posts

I recall some discussions about Faulklands and the Goo. Some interviews are from work Miles did for The Bases project and lectures at his conferences. To be blunt I have not always understood the Bases Project or their approach to things. Apparently the goo was also related to the Deepwater Horizon Blowout as well. Purportedly it is somewhat sentient and malicious. Showing up in film seems to me like Hollywood likes to follow conspiracy trails for inspiration on occasion...I'm not convinced Hollywood is "always" foreshadowing or providing soft disclosure.

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...-The-Falklands

http://www.exohuman.com/wordpress/2015/11/black-goo/

34. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to CurEus For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (15th January 2017), Spellbound (15th January 2017), toppy (15th January 2017)

35. Link to Post #18
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,777 times in 956 posts

Quote Posted by Spellbound (here)
    As I recall, it is said that some of the X Files were based on real anomalies as Chris Carter was dialed in with some from black projects or MJ12 or something. One of those episodes involved a black goo, which also made an appearance in Prometheus. Also, if I recall correctly, there were rumors in the alternative community of black goo being involved with the Falkland War off the coast of Argentina (though I don't know if I am remembering this correctly....someone please set me straight if I am wrong here).

Is there something to this concept or is this merely made up for Hollywood with no substance whatsoever??

Dave Toronto
    It was Kerry Cassidy who said that there was a link between black goo and the Falklands Islands.
    She said she was getting this 'intel' from some (unnamed) insiders.... and that it was becoming a real problem.
    She said that the black goo was some kind of nano-technology... and that it was damaging the hulls of ships (as i recall)
    (Maybe someone was feeding her lies ... to the best of my knowledge, no one else has raised concerns about
    the hulls of ships or black goo)

36. The Following User Says Thank You to lucidity For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (15th January 2017)

37. Link to Post #19
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,015 times in 784 posts

38. The Following User Says Thank You to CurEus For This Post:

Star Tsar (4th December 2017)

39. Link to Post #20
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks