Page 1 of 7 1 7 LastLast

Thread: New age deceivers..Keisha Crowther

1. Link to Post #1
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,068 times in 325 posts

Default New age deceivers..Keisha Crowther

Falsehoods of the New Age: Kiesha Crowther

My purpose in this essay is to show, perhaps one last time, how some of the manipulations work, especially when directed to those who “want to believe”. It is the “ET as savior” message that has prompted me to write this in response to email I received from people who presumed this “messenger” (and her message) is the next best thing after sliced bread. She cultivates a projection of appearing to believe that what she says is of the highest order. Overall the style of presentation resembles that of religious “fundamentalists”. I was not taken in by her Santa Fe presentation, and now that I have seen/heard her most recent Swiss presentation, I am even more troubled by her agenda. This article is based upon a number of recent email exchanges. This analysis can be readily applied to any number of new age/ET advocates.

While the personage here is not really the main point, she is one of many who are promoting ET’s as saviors, promotes herself in a way to lull her audience into accepting her “credentials” and so better accept her message. She relies on a litany of “credentials” implying her supra-normal abilities and “certification” by external authority (usually referred as some “elder council”). At the same time she adopts an effective posture of false humility.

I would not rule out the possibility that, like Yates/FTG, Crowther was convenient and naive enough to be targertted as a "dupe" for the dark side. Given the dark background of some of her "associates", this also makes sense since they monitor and use people in this way.

Given her type of audience, this usually impresses everyone enough so that they are made even more “receptive” (gullible). Just to make sure that no one questions her fundamental message, she also admonishes everyone to deny their minds and only use their “heart” thus playing upon a range of predictable emotional response. The programmed response to anyone who has an intelligent question concerning her message is an easy one, especially for those who are most drawn to her approach: dismiss or attack a critic by accusing them of not being in their heart. Her presentation relies on sophisticated manipulation that uses a defensive energetic pathology to preempt anyone questioning her statements at a public venue with the proven method of breaking down an already receptive (gullible) audience by first shaming or dooming them, then presenting terrible possibilities and warnings, and ending with the “profit” for everyone –usually a variation on presumed spiritual “transformation” that involves ET’s/aliens as saviors.

If she is simply ignorant or poorly informed, then one can ignore her as just another opportunistic talker. But she presents herself as an authority, “certified” by other external authority. Hence my assessment that her agenda is dominated by falsehoods. If she is so well-informed and really knows what she is talking about, then she could be further characterized as an up and coming agent of the dark, as are most of the new age type personalities. However, her audiences are presented with a combination of real world ignorance and falsehoods coupled with spiritual ignorance and falsehoods.

There are native American types throughout all the Americas” that have a specific identification with extraterrestrials as their ancestors. So much that they regard them as the next thing to “gods”. For some this internal history has some truth in that a long time ago their ancestors may well have various ET genetics. If there are those who identify these aliens as their “home” family, fine. There are various ET’s and ET-human mixes on this planet now and many want to leave for more familiar turf. But this does not mean that everyone else who may be spiritually lost needs to follow them. Also I would not presume that these so-called “ancestors” to some of these indigenous groups are really so evolved spiritually. This is all part of the falsehoods that are woven into the new age/indigenous wisdom cults and myths to prepare some humans to accept ET’s as their saviors or long-lost “family”.

Once she has softened up her audience and broken down what they have of a critical faculty, she says it is the ET’s that are coming to help everyone and she says that the “proof” is the numerous sightings of UFO’s all over the world in the recent year or so. She equates this to a vague reference to “light beings”. So which ET’s does she want people to go along with? The ones doing human or animal abductions and medical experiments? Or just the ones that invade the mind and subtle fields as if you really were physically taken? Or perhaps the ones who whisper in the minds of the human powers that be? Or maybe those that whisper in the already depraved minds of those who create and produce the horrific content of so many movies and television series? And this is only for starters.

Around and Around, Spirals and Circles

In a short YouTube video on spirals, probably excerpted from one of her longer presentations, she presents images of rock art and atmospheric phenomena showing spirals. She present the spiral as an ancient universal symbol representing “holy things” or “god”. She shows overlays of Fibonacci spirals as if that further proves anything. She then promotes the “Norway spiral” –a display of directed energy weaponry timed to coincide with the Nobel award event with Obama. Then she mentions this has shown up a few other times elsewhere, supposedly as proof further of something deserving of awe. To emphasize her point further to gullible audiences, she adds that “science has no explanation” (!) –an absurd thing to say it was “science” that created these weapons. But no, she says this is proof of the transformational changes that coming.

She goes on to say there is no way all these ancient cultures had communications with another, therefore it must have been a common “god” connection. Yet another falsehood: Many of the ancient societies around the world were under various extra-terrestrial influences. This is evidenced by artifacts of similar technologies, linguistics, “mythology” and more. These influences also coincided with various entities posing as “god” as per various religious books and thus setting in motion one of the most durable social control systems of the modern era, religion.

What does this all have to do with her main message? Promoting ET/Alien influences from ancient times to present and creating appearances of credibility.

In the extended presentation from earlier in the year, she engaged in some name-dropping to further impress her audience and rattled off a number of meaningless examples of the wonders of technology. Very cleverly, instead of speaking clearly and precisely, she hazily describes the physical appearance of certain Tesla technology and then says that is proof in the benefit of advanced technology to humans.

Part of her message carries a troublesome distortion. Her remarks that everyone is “learning the lessons they need to learn” is too much part of what obscures the influence of the dark. It is a variation on the theme of “you create your own reality”. This falsehood misinforms that a person who is horribly suffering in a dark corner of this dark world is responsible for their situation?! This is a basic fallacy of many of the so-called indigenous native teachings (mostly ET-influenced) as it is with the New Age. It is actually a form of fundamentalist judgment: “humans will get what they deserve.” And yet she makes no distinction between the human self and higher level of being and blurs and obscures distinctions between humans and souls, souls and humans, etc. This is yet another indicator that she lacks an evolved spiritual consciousness.

While trying to express her basic message, she reinforces the false polarity of the mind versus heart. While part of her message contains many good points covered in “spirituality 101”, she uses such superficiality to manipulate her audience. This is part of the sugar-coated poison pill.

It is with disdain that I witness her emotionally manipulative techniques. Once she has gotten control of her audience, she then delivers her “ET’s as saviors” message. From the southwest to the Canadian northeast and all the way around the world, much of this “indigenous elders” teachings is ET-based, promoting ET’s-as-second-coming, etc.

“Remember the divinity of who you are” is a good generic message from “spirituality 101”, but as this is easier said than done. It is like telling someone who is drowning and who never had swimming experience to swim!

Her “ET message” is one I find most troublesome in the context of her presentations. She makes no distinction as to what these craft really are and says that all these sightings proof that the “ET’s” are coming to save humans. But I must contradict her here and point out that these sightings are of shadow PTB and of those ET’s that are allied with the dark. Do your homework.

She says there are a few thousand in the world today working on the new consciousness. Then later she says the number is thirty-two thousand. She says humans in the future will be eating animals for food, but there will be no industrial slaughterhouses. So she begins to paint some bizarre world of humans turned into hunter gatherers? She says this year 2010 is the year everything is supposed to “flip” –as if the grand transformation will suddenly occur. Had she qualified this to be something that a small fraction of humans will be experiencing, it would be different. She presents this as if humans will all suddenly be transformed in the proverbial blink of an eye and all will be good. Her projection of beneficial change leads to masses of starving people leaving the cities, killing anything that moves to survive.

Then, like David Icke, she throws in “love is the answer” and uses this to reinforce her instructions to deny the mind its place in your being. To deny the mind is to deny discernment. Her spiritual “guidance” is classic EST training: tell yourself that everything is good and fine and that they are to blame if things do not go right. By inference, she informs people not to consider there is a malevolent force at work in the human and higher levels. In addition to programming her audience to deny their minds, she also programs them to ignore any negativity, ignore anything that may critically challenge their assumptions or beliefs. She is defensive toward the religions, as if they were positive spiritual practices! She tells people that their dreams comes from higher self. This is obviously not true to anyone who pays attention or has studied the nature of the “dream world”.

Her approach is to wear down the audience and make them receptive and then toss them the “profit” –a term developed by meme-engineering professionals to refer to a “positive” sounding catch. She conceals the true nature of this reality and tells people to embrace ET’s as their saviors without discernment.

I would never refer anyone to her presentations.

-Alex

P.S.

She also reveals something of her own psychology in telling exaggerated and emotionally twisted stories of dolphins “unable to swim fast enough” to escape the Oil in the Gulf and claiming that the alien/lightworkers are hiding amongst the mentally-ill. This last point is also suggestive and revealing considering that one of the effects from the dark infestation of humans can cause severe mental disorders, dangerous ones at times. So why is she promoting all this as something to embrace

2. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,616 times in 1,305 posts

Default Re: New agey deceivers..Keisha Crowther

Are you manipulated by FEAR?

Unity Consciousness
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Free your mind, and open your heart to LOVE.
    You'll then become enlightened able to just BE.

3. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to truthseekerdan For This Post:

bashi (7th December 2010), dancing_particles (9th December 2010), elysian (6th December 2010), gandra99 (20th December 2011), Hiram (7th December 2010), Zillah (7th December 2010)

4. Link to Post #3
    Netherlands Deactivated
    Thanks

i started reading than was hmm how long is this ganna go, scrolled and was like omg
    no way im reading that all, and ive seen the way shiva shifter to, (seems) and thats your path not mine. im guess your at a diffrent stage.
    easy to label it new age and from there rest..

maybe you need to raise youre vibration live from the heart (heart than mind process) and with the new energy get more rightside brain, since we've had 10K+years leftside brain thinking - ( l - | + r ) and new energy = - ++. want more info ask and you will get.

if you need so much text to "proove"(which is your perception) something/case than its not good
    Last edited by RAKMEiSTER; 6th December 2010 at 20:28.

5. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to RAKMEiSTER For This Post:

damian (6th December 2010), fifi (7th December 2010), Holly Lindin (7th December 2010), truthseekerdan (7th December 2010), yiolas (7th December 2010)

6. Link to Post #4
    United States Unsubscribed wynderer's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,989 times in 1,133 posts

Also I would not presume that these so-called “ancestors” to some of these indigenous groups are really so evolved spiritually. This is all part of the falsehoods that are woven into the new age/indigenous wisdom cults and myths to prepare some humans to accept ET’s as their saviors or long-lost “family

thank you for this -- it seems to be common among white newagers in the USA to believe that our Native Americans automatically know more about/possess more wisdom re the Spirit & spiritual matters, just because they are Native -- i recently read Jim Marrs' 'Alien Agenda' -- according to him, some of the Native tribes who live where animal mutilations take place don't like to talk about them, the mutilations, other than saying that the 'space brothers' know what they are doing -- i really don't think that the animal mutilators are highly developed spiritually

7. Link to Post #5
    Thanks

Quote Posted by truthseekerdan (here)
    Are you manipulated by FEAR?

i'm not clear on how your post relates to Shiva's --??? i personally did not see fear as his motivation for writing it --???

8. Link to Post #6
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by wynderer (here)
    [I]thank you for this -- it seems to be common among white newagers in the USA to believe that our Native Americans automatically know more about/possess more wisdom re the Spirit & spiritual matters, just because they are Native
    I don't want into this debate but just wanted to point something out - the Native Americans lived in harmony with and with respect for the Earth. That IMHO does make them more in tune with their spirituality. They understood that the earth is a living organism. Something pretty foreign to western thinking.

9. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Banshee For This Post:

Arrowwind (4th January 2011), barefoot (15th January 2011), Holly Lindin (7th December 2010), MargueriteBee (9th December 2010), pilotsimone (6th December 2010), smig (11th December 2010), The Truth Is In There (29th December 2010), Zillah (7th December 2010)

10. Link to Post #7
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

I understand that most people interested in spirituality on this site will be "new-agers"...following Drunvalo,Cannon,Walsch,Wilcock etc,etc...and won't understand the subtleties of how that "religion" and it's High priests such as Neale Walsch are just teaching people to be happier within their prison walls...they sincerely offer lots of useful and helpful understandings to deal with life but not enough to get out of the FALSE ASCENSION MATRIX,,just enough to keep you happily following it

this is one of the fundamental understandings that explains that much of what the new age teachers are preaching is just another clever manipulation of the masses...REALLY THINK AND FEEL into this...it turns the new-age religion on it's head and explains that the hologram we live in is not an ORGANIC creation,it is an inorganic hologram based on false geometries and physics created by "fallen angels" or negative ET's/Annunaki/Dracs etc...the new-agey mainstream teachers and ancient cultures do and did not understand that in most cases ...http://www.pfcn.net/Bulletins/Flaw%2...uly%202007.pdf
    Last edited by shiva777; 6th December 2010 at 20:03.

11. Link to Post #8
    Spain Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by shiva777 (here)
    She tells people that their dreams comes from higher self. This is obviously not true to anyone who pays attention or has studied the nature of the “dream world”.
    Hi shiva777. Would you consider starting a thread about the nature of the dream world, to share your insights on the subject?

12. Link to Post #9
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Banshee (here)
    I don't want into this debate but just wanted to point something out - the Native Americans lived in harmony with and with respect for the Earth. That IMHO does make them more in tune with their spirituality. They understood that the earth is a living organism. Something pretty foreign to western thinking.
    i know this is the accepted p.o.v., the 'respect for earth by Native peoples' -- i sadly have come to the conclusion that fear motivated this 'respect' for many -- if you read real history, not newagey stuff, you'll find that the respect wasn't all that great -- maybe the Medicine Men were truly respectful -- kind of like how Christian saints were the only ones really practicing Christianity

i'm white, & have lived in Native American communities -- in my experience, many Native Americans are just as brainwashed as the rest of humans, & spend their money on just as much Earth-poisoning corporate crap as the rest of humans do

13. Link to Post #10
    Canada Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,618 times in 479 posts

Shiva,

You pejorativly label 'new agey' a whole lot of people, which in some case I agree to some degree that they might be wrong sometimes, but who isn't?

Now, I find it rather strange that you label them 'new agey' while the ones you present as the ones who say the truth; Ashayana Deane, 'global awakening news', etc... are exactly the kind of 'new agey' false prophets you repeatitivly warn us about!

Are you aware of it?

Second, do not confuse the ancient knowledge of the elder tribes with what you label 'new agey'. It is another insult on top of all the repression these people have suffered in the past. Don't you know your real history? Their knowledge is profound, in concordance to reality, it is a knowledge that you can observe and practice in you daily life. It is also a knowledge that has been repressed by the Church, the monarchies and the scientific comunity of the time of the great colonization in the world.

I urge you to put Ashayana Deane aside for a while a really feed a genuine interest in the elders. The Dogon, the Mayan, the Ianomami, the Zulus, etc... All these small peaceful people upon which Empires has been built have all a thing in common; a deep meaningful knowledge that the Empire doesn't want us to know because it has the power to free us. And it still goes on today. The difference is that the truth is also leaking today...

Namaste, Steven
    Last edited by Steven; 7th December 2010 at 13:02.

14. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Steven For This Post:

Arrowwind (4th January 2011), astrid (7th December 2010), Beth (6th December 2010), dAkapacity (7th December 2010), fifi (7th December 2010), Holly Lindin (7th December 2010), MargueriteBee (9th December 2010), perfectresonance (12th December 2010), pilotsimone (6th December 2010), The Truth Is In There (29th December 2010), theguardian (9th December 2010), TraineeHuman (9th December 2010), truthseekerdan (7th December 2010), yiolas (7th December 2010), Zillah (7th December 2010)

15. Link to Post #11
    Thanks

There is nothing "religious" about Neale Donald Walsch and his work. I have read all of his material and he specifically on many occasions mentions how religion is limiting spiritual evolution and is the cause of most of the biggest conflicts in our history. He suggests everyone to find there own path. He also states about his teachings that: This Is Not A Better Way, It Is Merely Another Way..

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to elysian For This Post:

Holly Lindin (7th December 2010), truthseekerdan (7th December 2010)

17. Link to Post #12
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Steven... ALL cultures have many beautiful truths and very FUNDAMENTAL lies...why did none of those cultures survive and why did they become enslaved if they had such wisdom and purity?...same reason the new-agers are being enslaved...distortions and incomplete understandings...

Walsch is feeding the new-age religion...the failure to understand and address the fundamental distortion of our hologram..the distortion that the new-age community and tribal "elders" are also MOSTLY ignorant of...Lisa Renee.Alex Kochkin,Meg benedicte,Asahayan Deane and some others are NOT new-agers in my definition as they are breaking through the false ascension matrix...
    Last edited by shiva777; 6th December 2010 at 20:46.

18. Link to Post #13
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

shiva777
    Quote Walsch is feeding the new-age religion...the failure to understand and address the fundamental distortion of our hologram..the distortion that the new-age community is also ignorant of
    but according to you, who is knowledgeable? thanks l

19. Link to Post #14
    Thanks

I dont believe to be enslaved is sign of lesser wisdom. I dont believe that anyone who has ever enslaved anyone has done that because they are wise and pure.

Please enlighten me on the fundamental distortion of our hologram because I dont see anything that Walsch does not address in his material.

20. Link to Post #15
    Thanks

Thank you for your answer Shiva,

I understand your point of view and respect it. It is yours.

To answer your question quotes: 'why did none of those cultures survive and why did they become enslaved if they had such wisdom and purity?...' It isn't true, many of them did survive, the Dogon, the Zulu, the Mayan, even my small people the Mi'kmaq did! They aren't much of a power, no microphone comes to their mouth, but they do have something quite interesting to say, especially today. Another part of the answer lies in the question, the Empire did the dirty work, exactly because these small people had great knowledge.

I remember a very very popular thread in Avalon1, The Thuban thread made by Abraxassinas. The thread was a whole lot of confused, smart, presentation of the reality. At one point, a guy named StardustAquarion stepped in to confront Abraxassinas with the same kind of confused, smart, presentation of his view of reality. Reading them both was hilarious, but also sad. Sad because a whole lot of people were following the confusion. This Stardustaquarion guy is a fervent follower of Ashayana Deane. We recogtnize a tree by its fruits, and the fruits coming out of Mr. Stardustaquarion were confusion, not clarity.

When an idea is explained with complicated words, half truth, totally new words, meaningless sentence, it is because the idea in the mind, isn't clear. A clear idea, is always easy to express.

Namaste, Steven
    Last edited by Steven; 7th December 2010 at 13:06.

21. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Steven For This Post:

Anchor (6th December 2010), dAkapacity (7th December 2010), fifi (7th December 2010), Fredkc (6th December 2010), Hiram (7th December 2010), Holly Lindin (7th December 2010), MargueriteBee (9th December 2010), pilotsimone (6th December 2010), theguardian (9th December 2010), truthseekerdan (7th December 2010)

22. Link to Post #16
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Quote Please enlighten me on the fundamental distortion of our hologram because I dont see anything that Walsch does not address in his material.
    yes please ..and put it in your own words rather than paste links to ashayana deane and/or lisa rene.. thanks again l

23. Link to Post #17
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

you seem very confused yourself Steven...

Lightblue...just look through the threads in this "spirituality" forum and you will find many links there from me

24. Link to Post #18
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Quote Lightblue...just look thorugh the threads in this "spirituality" forum and you will find many links there from me

please address elysian and my request - just briefly recap the answer in your own words ..thanks l

25. Link to Post #19
    Thanks

Quote Posted by shiva777 (here)
    you seem very confused yourself Steven...
    Yes, sometimes I am, who isn't. But let me repeat it again. A clear thought is expressed with clarity. When the expressed thought is confusion, made out of complicated non-real concept, it proves that the thought is also unclear and foggy. Isn't it clear?

Take care, Steven

26. The Following User Says Thank You to Steven For This Post:

elysian (6th December 2010)

27. Link to Post #20
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,628 times in 390 posts

Quote When an idea is explained with complicated words, half truth, totally new words, meanignless sentence, it is because the idea in the mind, isn't clear. A clear idea, is always easy to express.
    Imagine that!
    A crystal clear summation, and characterization of the ultimate "new agey" material on the web, by someone with a long history of speaking forthrightly and from the heart, on this site... and it seems "confusing".

What a glorious summation in, and of itself.
    Fred

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Fredkc For This Post:

pilotsimone (6th December 2010), Steven (6th December 2010)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 1 7 LastLast