Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 7 LastLast

Thread: New age deceivers..Keisha Crowther

1. Link to Post #21
    United States Avalon Member cloud9's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,796 times in 663 posts

Default Re: New agey deceivers..Keisha Crowther

Dear shiva,
    I've read many of your posts and I always feel like you "know" something the rest of us don't but I need to ask you a few questions:
    Have you reached some kind of illuminate state or stage where you can access information from? If so, can you please share with us what it is?
    Is there any other source of information that you trust other than Ashayana Deane?
    Why is it that you reject or dislike any other messengers and also, you put them all in the same sac?
    I got to be honest with you.... in my opinion any person who teaches people how to live a better life and how to become better humans beings showing the way of service and love I don't consider them "wrong", quite the apposite.
    Can you please tell me what do you consider "wrong" in Neale Donald Walsch' books? Can you please be specific?
    I'm asking this with total honesty, he is one of my favorite authors and his books mean the world to me. What part or parts of his message is misleading or untrue?
    Also, if I remember well, he doesn't talk about ascension, perhaps my memory is failing me now since last time I read the books was some 2 years ago.
    Thank you

2. The Following User Says Thank You to cloud9 For This Post:

shadowstalker (7th December 2010)

3. Link to Post #22
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,814 times in 3,730 posts

I listen to Keisha Crowther. Up until recently I never had a bone to pick with her information or delivery - but the recent round of talks gave me pause for thought. Whereas previously her material was passing the discernment filters, recently one or two items got "stopped at the door". At this point I wondered myself if her "channel" had been compromised.

One item in particular was when she stated going on about the Gulf being all dead - and projecting an aura of hopelessness. I am not saying the situation is not serious, but it is not hopeless. This view, is my own, and is not "fact" per se, I am just sharing how I reacted.

Does this make Kiesha a bad person? No. In the same way that Blossom Goodchild is not a bad person.

Love is her strongest message and it is that part of her message I personally recommend is the one to focus on.
    -- Let the truth be known by all, let the truth be known by all, let the truth be known by all --

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Anchor For This Post:

bashi (7th December 2010), Holly Lindin (7th December 2010), MargueriteBee (9th December 2010), perfectresonance (12th December 2010), shadowstalker (6th December 2010), Zillah (7th December 2010)

5. Link to Post #23
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,626 times in 238 posts

Quote Posted by John (here)
    Love is her strongest message and it is that part of her message I personally recommend is the one to focus on.
    Yes!
    Let go or be dragged. -Zen proverb

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to pilotsimone For This Post:

shadowstalker (7th December 2010), Zillah (7th December 2010)

7. Link to Post #24
    United States Avalon Member Beth's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Re: New age deceivers..Keisha Crowther

Changed the title of this thread because if I see "new agey" one more time, I will go insane. Then Avalon will descend into chaos as the move/merge queen will be hospitalized.

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Beth For This Post:

elysian (7th December 2010), pilotsimone (6th December 2010), RAKMEiSTER (7th December 2010), Scott (8th December 2010), shadowstalker (7th December 2010), Steven (7th December 2010)

9. Link to Post #25
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,626 times in 238 posts

Thanks for the laugh, Beth!
    Let go or be dragged. -Zen proverb

10. The Following User Says Thank You to pilotsimone For This Post:

shadowstalker (7th December 2010)

11. Link to Post #26
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,808 times in 2,892 posts

Quote Posted by Beth (here)
    Changed the title of this thread because if I see "new agey" one more time, I will go insane. Then Avalon will descend into chaos as the move/merge queen will be hospitalized.
    Yes that was a good one, and truth be told I feel the same way.
    Namaste-Matte

MY LATEST BOOK: "INTRUDERS UPON THE REALM"
    JOIN ME IN MY NEW ONGOING PROJECT
    My Bitchute
    My Music
    My Books
    Project: Shadowstalker

Once you get past the fear of darkness, you can find the things hidden in the shadows..

12. The Following User Says Thank You to shadowstalker For This Post:

truthseekerdan (7th December 2010)

13. Link to Post #27
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

msg deleted
    Last edited by Cate; 2nd December 2011 at 13:01.

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Cate For This Post:

Beth (7th December 2010), dAkapacity (7th December 2010), shadowstalker (7th December 2010), smig (11th December 2010), truthseekerdan (7th December 2010)

15. Link to Post #28
    Netherlands Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,169 times in 405 posts

Quote Posted by shiva777 (here)
    I understand that most people interested in spirituality on this site will be "new-agers"...following Drunvalo,Cannon,Walsch,Wilcock etc,etc...and won't understand the subtleties of how that "religion" and it's High priests such as Neale Walsch are just teaching people to be happier within their prison walls...they sincerely offer lots of useful and helpful understandings to deal with life but not enough to get out of the FALSE ASCENSION MATRIX,,just enough to keep you happily following it

this is one of the fundamental understandings that explains that much of what the new age teachers are preaching is just another clever manipulation of the masses...REALLY THINK AND FEEL into this...it turns the new-age religion on it's head and explains that the hologram we live in is not an ORGANIC creation,it is an inorganic hologram based on false geometries and physics created by "fallen angels" or negative ET's/Annunaki/Dracs etc...the new-agey mainstream teachers and ancient cultures do and did not understand that in most cases ...http://www.pfcn.net/Bulletins/Flaw%2...uly%202007.pdf

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Swami For This Post:

jeannacav (12th December 2010), shadowstalker (7th December 2010)

17. Link to Post #29
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,616 times in 1,305 posts

Quote Posted by Cate (here)
    Just a few thoughts to add for what they're worth....

I guess it is probably dangerous to rely wholly on any one teacher or person to show you the path.. Not saying by any means that that is what anyone here has indicated or seems like they do-
    just a thought from my own experience.
    It is wonderful to listen to many teachers, and many leaders, but I guess at the end of the day, we have to take what seems true and pure from it, in light with our own level of consciousness and state of being at the time. We are all at different levels and coming from different places, backgrounds and perhaps cultures so I guess we all are bringing so much variety with us on our path as we start anyhow...

Cate
    Definitely agree with you here -- even the scriptures teach the same...

Namaste ~ ~ Dan
    Unity Consciousness
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Free your mind, and open your heart to LOVE.
    You'll then become enlightened able to just BE.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to truthseekerdan For This Post:

Cate (7th December 2010)

19. Link to Post #30
    Thanks

Just a few thoughts to add for what they're worth....

However, I did find Ashayana difficult to follow at times! Should teachings be so complicated as these? Not to criticize her work - just that there is learning/knowledge and there is evolution of consciousness/soul and I'm not convinced that one needs to follow all of those complex teachings of hers to reach higher levels of spiritual evolution.... I think there are probably many paths to lead to the one goal... We are all different..

Cate
    As you mentioned, there are many paths, some are winding -- if one wants to follow A.D.'s teachings -- whereas other are straight -- without relaying much on the technical (mental work)...
    Unity Consciousness
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

20. Link to Post #31
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,244 times in 4,597 posts

To follow blindly or with eyes open, makes the sole difference.

I've posted an update here : https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...erience/page42

It's interesting really how all of us know how to rape the sacred flowers. And when we ask for rational help on something,
    it still turns to those flowers.
    I 'd have to call myself idiot for stepping to this ET-human controversy, it's wrong time, ain't it..
    Last edited by Agape; 7th December 2010 at 01:03.

21. Link to Post #32
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Hi Everyone,

This is my first post so forgive my French if is there is any. Mormon Scripture is considered a Christian Testament by many. There are two threads going through Mormon scripture. That which refers to a religious testament and that which refers to a journey made by a tribe from Israel. Although I don't feel there is any conflict with the Christian Bible (as some may disagree). The story of their travels to the Americas, Lamerica as the Knight Templars called it, are strongly refuted by some as well as the stories in the Christian Bible. As "Did Jesus ever exist?" According to Mormon scripture there were already illegal evil alien strains in the indigenous populations on this continent years ago.

btw - according to true historical documents there were Caucasian, Negroid and Fiery Red Headed, Green Eyed humans indigenous to this continent years before the settlers arrived here.

Alaois

22. Link to Post #33
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,670 times in 1,986 posts

Sigh ... talking about other people again ?

23. Link to Post #34
    Cambodia Avalon Member ExHaLaTiON's Avatar
    Thanks

we are all confused, they have to many weapons to play us with. nobody said this would be easy. i get lost alot too but i wont give up.
    Is it your true self talking? Or is it your programmed self? Why do you spend hard earned money to look a certain way? Seriously. What made you think you have to look the way you look? Or sound the way you sound? People are self conscious because we've been trained that way. Perfect little consumers. Pets. Domesticated humans

24. The Following User Says Thank You to ExHaLaTiON For This Post:

jeannacav (12th December 2010)

25. Link to Post #35
    Thanks

Quote Posted by ExHaLaTiON (here)
    we are all confused, they have to many weapons to play us with. nobody said this would be easy. i get lost alot too but i wont give up.
    I would not generalize, my friend...
    Unity Consciousness
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

26. Link to Post #36
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

msg deleted
    Last edited by Cate; 2nd December 2011 at 13:00.

27. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Cate For This Post:

Holly Lindin (7th December 2010), Ross (7th December 2010), shadowstalker (7th December 2010), truthseekerdan (7th December 2010)

28. Link to Post #37
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,850 times in 339 posts

I read this thread and promised myself I would not get near it with a ten-foot-pole

I am compelled to write that whenever someone posts a thread on Avalon or anywhere else which attacks a whole group of people for being "blind" or "stupid" or "foolish" "mislead" etc, I first ask myself (as I am reading such a thing), what is the person who is making this argument is trying to accomplish?

The argument is often presented--sometimes sincerely--as an attempt to "wake people up" to the true reality.

What makes you so sure there is any such thing? Even if there is such a thing, doesn't that seem like that is something each and every individual must discover for themselves?

Do you imagine it is something someone else can tell you about?

Do you imagine that one would "wake up" to this reality if one weren't ready for it?

It has been said many places that when the student is ready, the master appears.

If you believe you have the truth...whatever that is...and you shout it into the wind, what makes you any different than those religious proselytizers?

Hasn't the modality of trying to convince others of some such thing or other been outdated yet? Why waste your time trying to convince anyone of anything? Share your opinion yes, but you must acknowledge....that is only your experience, and yours alone.

A truly progressive approach to spirituality.....never proselytize, never shout in the wind.
    “Someday after mastering winds, waves, tides and gravity, we shall harness the energies of love. And then, for the second time in the history of the world, man will discover fire.”
    ~Pierre Teilhard de Chardin

29. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to Hiram For This Post:

astrid (7th December 2010), Beth (7th December 2010), dAkapacity (7th December 2010), Dale (7th December 2010), elysian (7th December 2010), Fredkc (7th December 2010), greybeard (7th December 2010), Holly Lindin (7th December 2010), Isthatso (7th December 2010), lightblue (7th December 2010), Nagual (7th December 2010), perfectresonance (12th December 2010), pilotsimone (7th December 2010), shadowstalker (7th December 2010), truthseekerdan (7th December 2010), unplugged (10th December 2010), Zillah (7th December 2010)

30. Link to Post #38
    Thanks

Thanks Dan for your insights!
    I know what you mean regarding the 'winding' and the 'straight' path.. however, I'd say my own path so far has been winding enough at times! - in a different way..
    living, learning, making mistakes, sometimes really serious ones, learning from them, progressing, at times falling back a bit,
    finally reaching a certain level of peace, strength, freedom, wisdom...with so much more to learn of course!!
    As mentioned in previous post, guided and aided at times by teachers and healers I've been fortunate enough to meet...

Cate
    That's OK Cate, thank you -- after all life is a learning lesson, and one should be careful not to end up going 'around in circles inside a labyrinth'...
    Last edited by truthseekerdan; 7th December 2010 at 02:29.
    Unity Consciousness
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

31. Link to Post #39
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,403 times in 414 posts

Hi all, just popped in and wish to contribute these thoughts.

I dont have the answers because I simply can't say for sure...but...

perhaps one day in our existence and VERY doubtful it will be in this lifetime/timeline, we will understand the 'overview' of all there is, and, at this point of awareness we may even ponder the simplistic-ness of such. However, here and now we are far from this state of awareness and for those who think they have it all sorted and have the answers, then I can only say "well done for you"

For me, I will continue on as I've always done, pondering, contemplating and 'being' whilst understanding that I am part of this world, dealing with the dualistic nature of all emotions, (the driving force of this life, it seems to me) and living amongst those who are deeply indoctinated, wether its blindly living a life in ignorance through to those who regard themselves as 'all knowing'.

Regards,

Ross.

32. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Ross For This Post:

barefoot (15th January 2011), Beth (7th December 2010), Hiram (7th December 2010), unplugged (10th December 2010)

33. Link to Post #40
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,021 times in 328 posts

Quote Posted by Hiram (here)
    I read this thread and promised myself I would not get near it with a ten-foot-pole

I am compelled to write that whenever someone posts a thread on Avalon or anywhere else which attacks a whole group of people for being "blind" or "stupid" or "foolish" "mislead" etc, I first ask myself (as I am reading such a thing), what is the person who is making this argument is trying to accomplish?

The argument is often presented--sometimes sincerely--as an attempt to "wake people up" to the true reality.

What makes you so sure there is any such thing? Even if there is such a thing, doesn't that seem like that is something each and every individual must discover for themselves?

Do you imagine it is something someone else can tell you about?

Do you imagine that one would "wake up" to this reality if one weren't ready for it?

It has been said many places that when the student is ready, the master appears.

If you believe you have the truth...whatever that is...and you shout it into the wind, what makes you any different than those religious proselytizers?

Hasn't the modality of trying to convince others of some such thing or other been outdated yet? Why waste your time trying to convince anyone of anything? Share your opinion yes, but you must acknowledge....that is only your experience, and yours alone.

A truly progressive approach to spirituality.....never proselytize, never shout in the wind.
    You have spoken like a true old wise man my friend i must humbly say,well said!

34. The Following User Says Thank You to Arpheus For This Post:

Hiram (7th December 2010)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 7 LastLast