Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 3 7 LastLast

Thread: New age deceivers..Keisha Crowther

1. Link to Post #41
    United States Avalon Member Snowbird's Avatar
    The CORPORATION of the United States of America
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,498 times in 1,082 posts

Default Re: New age deceivers..Keisha Crowther

I believe in a well rounded education which includes the New-Agey (I did that for Beth) as well as very controversial researchers. Little Grandmother in no way threatens me any more than Meg Benedicte whose book Soul Realized, I just received today. And after listening to John Lamb Lash this evening, I'll be ordering his book ASAP.

I don't think that what LG has to teach will harm my mind or my soul to any great extent. I own books by Neale Donald Walsch and David Icke and Dolores Cannon and Ashyana Deane (I can never spell her name right) and so many others that I cannot list them all here. I learn something important to my path in life, from each and every one of these.

Little Grandmother is not going to corrupt anyone.

I promise!!
    We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light.
    Plato

Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Snowbird For This Post:

Hiram (7th December 2010), Holly Lindin (7th December 2010), MargueriteBee (9th December 2010), truthseekerdan (7th December 2010)

3. Link to Post #42
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,344 times in 272 posts

I'm still searching for truth, and don't have any evidence or proof to say who's right, who's wrong. But my gut feelings are Keisha Crowther and James Gilliland are geniune lightworkers, so is Tom Kenyon, Patricia Cori and David Wilcock. David Wilcock's information may need discernment, but his passion and intention are geniune. I do not trust Ashaya Deanne at all. But these are my own feelings, and I respect everybody's feelings and decision. Mine seems to resonate with Steven, TruthseekerDan, Greybeard, Fredkc, etc.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to fifi For This Post:

Holly Lindin (7th December 2010), truthseekerdan (7th December 2010)

5. Link to Post #43
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,616 times in 1,305 posts

Default Re: New agey deceivers..Keisha Crowther

Quote Posted by wynderer (here)
    i'm not clear on how your post relates to Shiva's --??? i personally did not see fear as his motivation for writing it --???
    Let me ask you this: Is LOVE a motivation for attacking someone in a negative way?
    Unity Consciousness
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Free your mind, and open your heart to LOVE.
    You'll then become enlightened able to just BE.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to truthseekerdan For This Post:

pilotsimone (7th December 2010), Zillah (7th December 2010)

7. Link to Post #44
    Canada Avalon Member Little Ishta's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,182 times in 227 posts

I was really surprised to see this thread. New Age deceivers.... according to everyone there are quite a lot of New Age deceivers out there. We all have a right to our own decisions and thoughts. Free thinking. Free will. I too have thoughts on who is deceiving. But most of them all have a bit of truth to what they are saying. I have respect for all human kind. And I have my own path to follow. WE all have our own paths. We all grow at different levels. We all learn at different stages in life. But just because one person's ideals doesn't resonate with your thoughts and beliefs doesn't mean they are not right. You are at a different level so you think differently. And there is nothing wrong with that. There is an old saying, "If You Don't Have Anything Nice To Say, Don't Say Anything At All". Let people learn on their own. That is why we are here. To experience life, to learn and to grow. We all have lessons to learn.

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Little Ishta For This Post:

Alloya (7th December 2010), damian (7th December 2010), Hiram (7th December 2010), perfectresonance (12th December 2010), pilotsimone (7th December 2010), truthseekerdan (7th December 2010)

9. Link to Post #45
    Canada Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,254 times in 267 posts

"Truth is one, the sages speak of it by many names..."

nobody is right and nobody is wrong - rather everyone is searching for the same unknown, and unknowable answer.

(joseph campbell).

10. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Zillah For This Post:

Alloya (7th December 2010), astrid (7th December 2010), damian (7th December 2010), pilotsimone (7th December 2010), shadowstalker (7th December 2010), Shane_Original (7th December 2010), truthseekerdan (7th December 2010)

11. Link to Post #46
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

hiram

Quote ...........................
    It has been said many places that when the student is ready, the master appears.

A truly progressive approach to spirituality.....never proselytize, never shout in the wind.

i sincerely hope shiva777 will allow for hiram's notes to conclude this discussion... l

12. Link to Post #47
    United States Avalon Member Snowbird's Avatar
    The CORPORATION of the United States of America
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,498 times in 1,082 posts

Quote Posted by fifi (here)
    I'm still searching for truth, and don't have any evidence or proof to say who's right, who's wrong. But my gut feelings are Keisha Crowther and James Gilliland are geniune lightworkers, so is Tom Kenyon, Patricia Cori and David Wilcock. David Wilcock's information may need discernment, but his passion and intention are geniune. I do not trust Ashaya Deanne at all. But these are my own feelings, and I respect everybody's feelings and decision. Mine seems to resonate with Steven, TruthseekerDan, Greybeard, Fredkc, etc.
    Yes fifi, I add all of the above to my own list....and counting.
    We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light.
    Plato

Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

13. Link to Post #48
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

All the people/teachers/preachers you guys named in this thread, i see them as mindopeners...
    they bring a hole lot of new ideas into your skull (figure of speech) and alot of you guys just 'judge' in whatever way the things they bring to you as false. Why would this be false? Maybe it is because we need to learn sumthing?
    I have heard and read of stories of when someone dies, you gain full knowledge and wisdom and are fully connected to source once more.
    When you are at this level... Wouldn't you ALREADY know that you are/were in a false 'ascension matrix' (someone said that in previous post).
    Ifso... why would you 'choose' to reincarnate BACK to that false matrix?

About judging... people...
    Just don't...
    Live and let live.
    If you don't like an aspect or belief of someone other than you, than maybe it is because within yourself there is an aspect of that which you don't like about yourself. as the buddhists say, 'everything you see, is but a reflection of yourself'

peace

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SkepticSoul For This Post:

pilotsimone (7th December 2010), shadowstalker (7th December 2010)

15. Link to Post #49
    Carrera

Sometimes I feel people in this forum bash others, just for bashing's sake.

But at least one should get the info straight.

Personally I don't agree with everything Ms. Crowther says, but I do listen.

And when one wants to bash someone, should one not get into everything that is said by the person?

Firstly i don't get "ET saviours" from her. Doesn't she say WE ARE THE ONES WE HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR? If I recall it right, she says exactly that several times.

Secondly, I understood that she said that "the ET's" were "hiding" in the mentally disabled/retarded. Thats a huge difference from mentally ill! (I'm not sure if I agree with her in this, but I'm only stating what I understood she was saying).

Sometimes one should just get from the message what one feel sounds right for oneself. Nobody has all the answers, and her message is one of LOVE. How can that be so bad?

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Carrera For This Post:

Anchor (8th December 2010), shadowstalker (7th December 2010)

17. Link to Post #50
    Cayman Islands Deactivated
    Thanks

Quote Let me ask you this: Is LOVE a motivation for attacking someone in a negative way?
    It certainly could be. There are many levels of existence.

One of the excerpts from the Jon Peniel Law of One book said that when one encounters a homeless person most people try to help by giving money, housing assistance, etc. but that these do not always address the person's real spiritual need. It was said that in some circumstances that kicking the bum could be the most compassionate act if he were to become indignant with his situation and work to improve his life.

The Zen master teaches by hitting his students with a stick when they lose focus. It teaches concentration skills.

Wild animals which have been captured when injured or raised by humans in captivity are often yelled at and poked in order to teach wilderness skills before releasing.

All of these are acts of compassion, but may not appear to be so.

Why is it when anyone calls BS on any of these new age figures are we labeled as an angry mob of unevolved thugs looking for a fight?

--sjkted

18. The Following User Says Thank You to sjkted For This Post:

barefoot (15th January 2011)

19. Link to Post #51
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,808 times in 2,892 posts

Yes there seems to be a lot of tough love out there these days, To bad lot of us are to blind to see it as such, but that in it self is part of the process is it not?
    Namaste-Matte

MY LATEST BOOK: "INTRUDERS UPON THE REALM"
    JOIN ME IN MY NEW ONGOING PROJECT
    My Bitchute
    My Music
    My Books
    Project: Shadowstalker

Once you get past the fear of darkness, you can find the things hidden in the shadows..

20. The Following User Says Thank You to shadowstalker For This Post:

barefoot (15th January 2011)

21. Link to Post #52
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Quote Why is it when anyone calls BS on any of these new age figures are we labeled as an angry mob of unevolved thugs looking for a fight?

--sjkted

for anyone to answer this, it would help if you stated what is it you understand by new age.... l

22. Link to Post #53
    Cayman Islands Deactivated
    Thanks

New age = prelude for new world religion = a set of beliefs and mental patterns from "channeled" sources through "messengers" like Little Grandmother, David Wilcock, etc.

--sjkted

23. Link to Post #54
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Quote New age = prelude for new world religion = a set of beliefs and mental patterns from "channeled" sources through "messengers" like Little Grandmother, David Wilcock, etc.

--sjkted
    but then, the old religion/s started off as new...l

24. Link to Post #55
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,616 times in 1,305 posts

Quote Posted by sjkted (here)
    It certainly could be. There are many levels of existence.

One of the excerpts from the Jon Peniel Law of One book said that when one encounters a homeless person most people try to help by giving money, housing assistance, etc. but that these do not always address the person's real spiritual need. It was said that in some circumstances that kicking the bum could be the most compassionate act if he were to become indignant with his situation and work to improve his life.

The Zen master teaches by hitting his students with a stick when they lose focus. It teaches concentration skills.

Wild animals which have been captured when injured or raised by humans in captivity are often yelled at and poked in order to teach wilderness skills before releasing.

All of these are acts of compassion, but may not appear to be so.

Why is it when anyone calls BS on any of these new age figures are we labeled as an angry mob of unevolved thugs looking for a fight?

--sjkted
    The reality is that it's always easier to judge others than to look closely at yourself.

If we want to experience a change in paradigm, the only way it will happen is when one's starts with 'self' first...

JMHO
    Unity Consciousness
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Free your mind, and open your heart to LOVE.
    You'll then become enlightened able to just BE.

25. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to truthseekerdan For This Post:

bashi (7th December 2010), Hiram (7th December 2010), pilotsimone (7th December 2010)

26. Link to Post #56
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,068 times in 325 posts

It's about DISCERNMENT...

sjkted///yap...sadly people don't get it ,they just see the tears,the "love" and the superficial levels of it all...another lie within a distorted hologram...just like the corrupted religions,the flakey new-agey crowd will have a BIG wake up call in the next few years...especially in 2013 onwards when so many of the flakey new-agers have been shown to be deluded by their 2012 theories and fallen channeled entities...this thread is a perfect example of how unclear and defensive many new-agers get...they hardly even addressed the issues brought up in the original post,they just threw a tantrum and judged some for judging..lol...DISCERNMENT IS ESSENTIAL...it is challenging because the new-agey opium is very addictive and people have become dependent on it

If you can't see and FEEL that the hologram is corrupted you won't get it...and many here don't

this thread titled "New age deceivers..Keisha Crowther "
    got 800 hits in 6 hours...what does that tell you

I'm not going to continue with this thread because frankly,the comments of many people here are not worth a reply and I will continue to post what I experience as my "truth" in the future on other threads,.the new-agey religion needs a serious stirrer or two to get people thinking ...so I will continue to STIR IT UP

https://youtube.com/watch?v=6lwF8...eature=related
    Last edited by shiva777; 7th December 2010 at 19:18.

27. Link to Post #57
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

shiva, maybe I'm wrong about this...
    but it seems it's like whatever you say is truth, and whenever sumone has sum other opinion about your view you just don't care about theirs at all. this is the vibe i'm getting from you tough trough your posts.
    How do you know it is really the truth when there are so many different versions or perspectives of the truth?

28. Link to Post #58
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

truthseekerdan:
    Quote The reality is that it's always easier to judge others than to look closely at yourself.
    If we want to experience a change in paradigm, the only way it will happen is when one's starts with 'self' first...

JMHO
    totally...l

shiva777
    Quote sjkted///yap...sadly people don't get it ,they just see the tears,the "love" and the superficial levels of it all...another lie within a distorted hologram...just like the corrupted religions,the flakey new-agey crowd will have a BIG wake up call in the next few years...especially in 2013 onwards when so many of the flakey new-agers have been shown to be deluded by their 2012 theories and fallen channeled entities...this thread is a perfect example of how unclear and defensive many new-agers get...they hardly even addressed the issues brought up in the original post,they just threw a tantrum...
    what do you think gives you the authority to judge on that? i suspect your latest analysis is yet another prelude to pasting YET ANOTHER ashayana deane and/or lisa rene link to videos that you label as non-agey, therefore an essential read of every interested party...in your opinion, i personally experience them as unmistakably new-agey - new agey as in wishy-washy, substanceless tittle-tattle of a derranged mind - in the instance of deane in particular..will paste an example in a minute...

here's one of ashayana's special - selected from this forum..i felt compelled to paste it before you did...happy reading everyone ...

Quote Default Re: Astrology of 2012

there is a MUCH bigger story to this...our dates and times were ADJUSTED by beings who did not have our interests in mind...adjusted so that the daye 21 12 2012 and the time of 11;11 would coincide with certain universal energies...the Mayans and other cultures were just as mislead as all earthlings about what's REALLY going on here...remember all of our race memory has been wiped out many times in he past 1000's of years and ET races placed themselves as Gods in our ancient cultures and people believed whatever they were told by these false "gods"

http://www.azuritepress.com/New%20Co..._summary_2.php

Why did Illuminati-Elders schedule the fulfillment of their Master Plan Prime Objective for 2012 AD?
    In 22,326 BC the Illuminati Earth Templar Quest ended in a “stalemate” between Guardian and Illuminati races. Since that time, both groups knew that the “Templar Conflict Drama Showdown” would occur during the next SAC Star-Gate opening period, as the Illuminati Force required Earth’s Halls of Amenti Star-Gates to be open in order to fulfill their agenda of using inorganic Metatronic wormhole structures to “blend the Encryption Lattice of Earth’s Templar with that of the fallen Parallel Milky Way Galaxy.” Earth’s next SAC was not due until 4230 AD, but the Metatronic Fall Gate artificial wormhole structures of the Parallel Milky Way Galaxy and Parallel Earth were due to open in our time equivalent of 2012 AD.

In the 13,400 BC and 10,948 BC Earth Atlantean periods, the Illuminati Force succeeded in orchestrating two inorganic accelerations of Earth’s “wobble,” “precession of the equinox” cycle and Encryption Lattice. These accelerations caused an inorganic time-acceleration within portions of Earth’s Templar and Halls of Amenti Star-Gate system, which would cause Earth’s Halls of Amenti Star-Gates to open prematurely in the 2012–2013 AD period, for Encryption Lattice blending with the opened Fall Gate Cycle of the Parallel Milky Way Black Hole System. Earth’s Amenti Gates would open in this period only if there were a sufficient number of Illuminati-Human hybrid races on Earth to “run the bio-electronic Amenti Gate Codes” into Earth’s Templar during this “Parallel Gate Alignment.” The Illuminati Parallel Gate Alignment is called the “Alpha-Omega Alignment,” which occurs between October 2012 and February 2013, with peak alignment on December 21, 2012.

If the Illuminati-Elder agenda succeeded, Earth’s Amenti Star-Gates would be prematurely forced open to engage direct Encryption Lattice and Merkaba Field Blend with Parallel Earth, through opening of the Metatronic wormholes within the black hole center of our Milky Way Galaxy. In preparation for the “Parallel Alignment” and the Illuminati-scheduled “Earth human 2012-appointment with Illuminati destiny,” the Illuminati-Elder races progressively orchestrated the “Common-man Mass DNA Mutation” through which the Illuminati-Human line — carrying the Amenti Star-Gate codes as a result of interbreeding with the Angelic Humans — would be “ready” for the “2012–2013 AD Alpha-Omega Alignment.” (Information on the “Common-man DNA Mutation” is found in Introductory-Topics Summary-1, in Voyagers Volume-2, 2nd Edition and within various MCEO Freedom Teachings® workshop programs.)

Throughout the history of this Atlantean Drama, since the 22,326 BC “stalemate,” the GA-MCEO–Krystal River Guardians progressively attempted to postpone the “Final Conflict Drama” until the next organic Amenti Gates SAC of 4230 AD, but intended to intervene directly if the Illuminati Force attempted to orchestrate early opening of Earth’s Halls of Amenti Star-Gates in 2012 to engage the Alpha-Omega Fall Alignment. In 1984 AD the Guardians initiated the “Bridge Zone Project” Templar Restoration Mission and began early opening of the Amenti Star-Gates for the 2012–2017 period, because they discovered that Earth would meet with a cataclysmic end in the future probability of 2976 AD and thus would not make it to the next organic SAC of 4230 AD. If the Bridge Zone Project was successful, Earth’s Encryption Lattice would be restored to organic Ascension Path Alignment, and the Illuminati 2012 Master Plan of the Alpha-Omega Alignment would be prevented. With the fall of Earth’s Halls of Amenti Star-Gates to Metatronic Illuminati control in 2003, the Bridge Zone Project evolutionary option failed by 2006. Thus Earth is currently in the middle of the covert “Final Conflict Drama” and rapidly approaching the Illuminati 2012 Alpha-Omega Alignment and their intended “Last Extinction” agenda. (Information on the “Bridge Zone Project” and Amenti Star-Gates is found in Voyagers Volume-2, 2nd Edition and within various MCEO Freedom Teachings® workshop programs.)

The date of 2012 AD was chosen by the Illuminati-Elder races as the point of fulfillment for their Master Plan Prime Objective because this is the date-period in which the Fall-Gate system of Parallel Earth and Parallel Milky Way open into the Metatronic wormholes in our Galactic Core. It is thus the point in time at which the Alpha-Omega Alignment between Earth’s accelerated Templar and the fallen Parallel Galactic Templar system can engage inorganic Metatronic Blending through the Metatronic wormhole system in the black hole core of our Milky Way Galaxy. Simply put, the Metatronic Encryption Lattice of Earth’s Halls of Amenti Star-Gates aligns with that of the fallen Parallel Earth and Milky Way, through our Galactic Core, to engage the “Alpha-Omega Fall Path Alignment.”

What is the core purpose behind the Illuminati Master Plan Prime Objective of forcing Earth into “Alpha-Omega Fall Path Alignment” in 2012 — and how can they achieve this Prime Objective?
    During the “Illuminati Templar victory” of the 10,948 BC Atlantean period, the Illuminati force succeeded in establishing a long-range electromagnetic wormhole-link between the Solar Star-Gates at the core of our Sun, and those at the core of our “Parallel Sun” within the Parallel Milky Way Galaxy. The Illuminati-Elder races refer to the Fall-aligned black hole system of the Parallel Milky Way Galaxy as the “Alpha Wormhole System,” as it is the “beginning point” from which their progressive invasion into our Milky Way Galaxy was launched long ago. The Illuminati-Elders refer to our Milky Way Galaxy as the “Omega Wormhole System,” as it is the “intended end point” at which their progressive invasion will be complete, with the fulfillment of the Illuminati Master Plan Prime Objective; hence the term “Alpha-Omega Fall Path Alignment.”

When the Illuminati-Elder races achieved their 10,948 BC Templar victory through large-scale Metatronic “Bloom of Doom” Death Science applications, and successfully created the inorganic long-range electromagnetic wormhole-link between our Sun’s core Solar Star-Gates and those of the Parallel Sun, this “wormhole link” enabled the Illuminati-Elders to create a massive solar space-time anomaly called the “Solar Time-Torus Tunnel.” The “Solar Time-Torus Tunnel” formed an inorganic “vesica piscis” blend, and resultant anomalous “Tube Torus–shaped” Metatronic space-time adhesion field, between our Milky Way Galaxy and the Parallel Milky Way Galaxy, through the core Star-Gates of their respective suns. With creation of the Solar Time-Torus Tunnel, our Solar System became an inorganic “binary star system,” with the orbit of our Sun directly, unnaturally tied to the orbit of its invisible Parallel Sun.

At the 10,948 BC point in time where the Solar Time-Torus Tunnel was created, the solar orbit cycles brought the Solar Star-Gates of both suns into direct alignment with the core Star-Gates of their respective Galactic Cores. Through the inorganic link of the Solar Time-Torus Tunnel, the core Star-Gates of our Milky Way Galaxy were inorganically “wormhole-linked” to the core Star-Gates of the Fall-aligned Parallel Milky Way Galaxy; this Galactic Core wormhole link created a second, massive Tube Torus–shaped intergalactic space-time adhesion field, surrounding the smaller Solar Time-Torus Tunnel. The intergalactic space-time adhesion field created an inorganic intergalactic space-time displacement field called the “Great Toral Rift Time Rip” — also known as the “Great Rift of Space-Time” — between our Milky Way and the Parallel Milky Way galaxies. (The ancient Maya referred to the Toral Rift as the “Black Road.”) Illuminati-Elder forces from the Fall-aligned Parallel “Alpha” Milky Way Galaxy had been attempting for eons, long before Earth became ensnared in the drama, to create the intergalactic “Toral Rift Time Rip” anomaly; this anomaly represented the “final missing piece” of the “intergalactic Metatronic Alpha-Omega wormhole puzzle” they had been painstakingly assembling over many millions of years to fulfill the Prime Objective of their Omega System Invasion Master Plan. Though the Alpha Illuminati-Elders had come close to creating the “intergalactic Alpha-Omega Toral Rift anomaly” during various periods of intergalactic history, they did not fully succeed in this endeavor until their Templar victory of the 10,948 BC Earth Atlantis.

The Prime Objective of the Omega System Invasion Master Plan, for which the Alpha Illuminati-Elder races created the intergalactic Toral Rift space-time rip and corresponding Alpha-Omega Wormhole Networks, was quite simple and single-minded. The Parallel Milky Way Alpha Galaxy long ago entered final Fall Alignment to become a self-contained, finite-quantum “Quarantined Black Hole Fall System” that was destined, by the eternal Cosmic Laws of Cause, Effect and Consequence, to engage the “Path of Space-dust Return” upon expiration of its finite quanta, and resultant full-system particle/ anti-particle annihilation. The “fallen” Alpha Illuminati-Elder races devised their Omega Invasion Master Plan agenda with the Prime Objective of “ensnaring further quanta of living energy with which to feed their dying system,” in order to “indefinitely postpone the inevitable Space-dust Return” of their galaxy.

The Alpha Illuminati-Elders employed large-scale use of the Metatronic “Bloom of Doom” Death Sciences to create the inorganic intergalactic Alpha-Omega Wormhole Networks, and to create the intergalactic “Great Toral Rift” of 10,948 BC. The specific purpose of the Toral Rift Time Rip intergalactic space-time displacement field was, and is, to draw the living energy quanta of the Milky Way Galaxy into their Fall-aligned Parallel Milky Way Galaxy Black Hole, in order to “feed the quantum spin” of their falling galaxy to postpone the organic consequence of its implosion. If the Alpha Illuminati-Elders could succeed in this Prime Objective, they believed they would then be able to “enlarge the plan” by “devouring other neighboring galaxies,” following the expansion cycle ratios of the Fibonacci spiral, to orchestrate an artificial facsimile Second-Creation that could perpetually sustain itself through “Forced Metatronic Feeding” from the living “First-Creation” systems of the eternal-life Cosmos.

When the Alpha Illuminati-Elders succeeded in creating the “Great Toral Rift” intergalactic space-time displacement field in 10,948 BC Atlantis — through first creating the “Solar Time-Torus Tunnel” wormhole-link between our Solar Core Star-Gates and those of the Parallel Sun — a second time-acceleration of Earth’s “polar wobble” was simultaneously initiated. The second “Earth-pole wobble acceleration” hastened the SAC of a portion of Earth’s Halls of Amenti Star-Gates, bringing this cycle into direct synchronization with the SAC opening period of the Parallel Earth Amenti Star-Gates. Because of this 10,948 BC Earth-time-acceleration and subsequent inorganic Earth/ Parallel Earth Amenti Star-Gate synchronization, Earth’s Amenti Star-Gates would open prematurely, during the 2012 AD opening of the Parallel Earth Amenti Star-Gates. When the intergalactic planetary Amenti Star-Gate sets begin synchronized opening in October 2012, Earth and Parallel Earth will engage Metatronic “Alpha-Omega Fall Alignment.” (Information on the “1st and 2nd Earth-pole wobble accelerations” and synchronization of the SACs of the Amenti Star-Gates of Earth and Parallel Earth is found in Introductory-Topics Summary-1.)

As the two artificially synchronized SACs initiate their Amenti Star-Gate opening cycles with opening of the Solar and Parallel Solar Core Star-Gates, the central inorganic 10,948 BC Solar Time-Torus Tunnel wormhole-link between our Sun and the Parallel Sun will also open. If the Illuminati Master Plan Prime Objective unfolds in 2012 as the Illuminati-Elders intend, opening of the Solar Time-Torus Tunnel wormhole will then open the inorganic intergalactic Alpha-Omega Wormholes at the Galactic Cores of our Milky Way Galaxy and the Parallel Milky Way Galaxy, resultantly opening the 10,948 BC intergalactic Toral Rift Time Rip Metatronic space-time displacement field of the “Atlantean past,” into the “future period” of the present 2012 AD. Once the Atlantean Toral Rift opens into the fabric of our contemporary 2012-space-time, an anomalous space-time blend of “past and future-present converging” will unfold. As the two planetary Amenti Star-Gate sets open into their respective Solar Star-Gate Alignments, Earth and Parallel Earth will be brought into the Alpha-Omega Fall Alignment of the 10,948 BC Toral Rift Time Rip.

Once the Amenti Star-Gates of Earth and Parallel Earth engage with the 10,948 BC Atlantean Toral Rift Time Rip, Earth and Parallel Earth, and Sun and Parallel Sun, will then initiate a Cataclysmic Pole Shift of the geomagnetic fields and Geographical “Crust Roll” Rotation at the Alpha-Omega Fall Alignment peak of December 21, 2012, to resume the planetary and solar polar-alignments that were/are present in the 10,948 BC period. During the 10,948 BC period, the Solar Star-Gates of both our Sun and Parallel Sun were in direct alignment with the Galactic Core Star-Gates of their respective Galactic Cores, which allowed for opening of the intergalactic wormholes at the core of both galaxies, through which the Toral Rift Time Rip space-time displacement field was created. When contemporary Earth and Parallel Earth, Sun and Parallel Sun resume the Galactic Core–aligned planetary and solar polar-alignments of the 10,948 BC period, the energy quanta of our Solar System and those of the Parallel Solar System will be progressively compressed and drawn “backward in time,” the quanta of the two solar systems first compacting into a “vesica piscis” bond at the center of the Toral Rift space-time displacement field.

The process by which our Solar System and its Parallel Solar System are “drawn back in time” into the Toral Rift Time Rip involves Metatronic Death Science “Death Star” distorted Merkaba Vortex Mechanics. The energy quanta of our Solar System, and those of the Parallel Solar System, first compact into a “vesica piscis” bond at the core of the Toral Rift Time Rip, as the Merkaba Field Vortex–set of each respective sun is progressively attracted into opposite-polarity electromagnetic bond with the Merkaba Field of the other sun; as the two suns are drawn into the Toral Rift “Harness Field,” their orbits — and their corresponding solar systems — progressively intersect to form a “vesica piscis” orbital bond. As the two solar systems progressively “collide” to engage the “vesica piscis” orbit, they are both drawn “backward in time” toward the 10,948 BC center creation point of the Toral Rift space-time displacement field.

As the two solar systems draw backward in time, the spin-speeds of their respective Merkaba Fields progressively accelerate. When the spin of our mutated “same-spin–vortex-set” Solar Merkaba Field reaches “34 spin-speed,” and the likewise-mutated “same-spin vortex-set” of the Parallel Solar Merkaba Field simultaneously reaches “21 counter-spin-speed,” the two Solar Merkaba Fields and their contents are drawn together and begin “backward-time progression“ toward the center-point of the Toral Rift’s Tube Torus–shaped “Metatronic Harness Field.” As the two Solar Merkaba Fields merge, the faster 34-spin Solar Merkaba Field reverses the spin of the slower 21-spin Parallel Solar Merkaba Field, and the two Solar Merkaba Fields accelerate to “55 spin-speed,” blending to form a large, singular, inorganic External Metatronic Merkaba Field same-spin vortex-set, with an internal, Metatronic Death Star Atomic-Encasement Harness surrounding the quanta of the two solar systems held within it.

Following the Fibonacci expansion sequence, the Blended Solar Merkaba Field accelerates from its “55 starting spin-speed” to a “144 spin-speed,” at which point it generates an external Thermal-Encasement Field and “jumps the organic boundaries space-time-light,” entering a superluminal state to pass into the center-point of the 10,948 BC Toral Rift Time Rip — where it becomes an externally fueled, finite-life “Death Star External Merkaba Vehicle Black Hole Feeder Field.” Once formed, the Death Star External Merkaba Vehicle begins “quantum feeding” from the remaining local living-energy environments of our Milky Way and the Parallel Milky Way galaxies, initiating quantum growth and spin-speed acceleration, following the Fibonacci expansion sequence, through perpetual “quantum feeding” from the life-fields of both galaxies

Last edited by lightblue; 7th December 2010 at 20:19.

29. Link to Post #59
    United States Unsubscribed wynderer's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,989 times in 1,133 posts

Quote Posted by shiva777 (here)
    It's about DISCERNMENT...

sjkted///yap...sadly people don't get it ,they just see the tears,the "love" and the superficial levels of it all...another lie within a distorted hologram...just like the corrupted religions,the flakey new-agey crowd will have a BIG wake up call in the next few years...especially in 2013 onwards when so many of the flakey new-agers have been shown to be deluded by their 2012 theories and fallen channeled entities...this thread is a perfect example of how unclear and defensive many new-agers get...they hardly even addressed the issues brought up in the original post,they just threw a tantrum and judged some for judging..lol...DISCERNMENT IS ESSENTIAL...it is challenging because the new-agey opium is very addictive and people have become dependent on it

If you can't see and FEEL that the hologram is corrupted you won't get it...and many here don't

this thread titled "New age deceivers..Keisha Crowther "
    got 800 hits in 6 hours...what does that tell you

I'm not going to continue with this thread because frankly,the comments of many people here are not worth a reply and I will continue to post what I experience as my "truth" in the future on other threads,.the new-agey religion needs a serious stirrer or two to get people thinking ...so I will continue to STIR IT UP

https://youtube.com/watch?v=6lwF8...eature=related
    keep on stirring, Shiva777 -- this world is NOT all light & love by a long shot -- the NWO is gaining more control, especially of human minds, w/every passing day -- abductions by greys, reptilians, & other beings continue, violating the free will of Earth humans-- the ETs in control of this planet are NOT our buddies & are not visitors -- they are invaders -- keep on stirring

30. Link to Post #60
    Spain Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by wynderer (here)
    keep on stirring, Shiva777 -- this world is NOT all light & love by a long shot -- the NWO is gaining more control, especially of human minds, w/every passing day -- abductions by greys, reptilians, & other beings continue, violating the free will of Earth humans-- the ETs in control of this planet are NOT our buddies & are not visitors -- they are invaders -- keep on stirring
    And yet we have plenty of Hollywood movies portraying ETs as invaders. Since Hollywood is controlled by the PTBs this means either they fear some good ETs arriving or that they want to cook up our reaction towards a staged invasion to start NWO.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 3 7 LastLast