Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1 4 7 LastLast

Thread: New age deceivers..Keisha Crowther

1. Link to Post #61
    United States Unsubscribed wynderer's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,989 times in 1,133 posts

Default Re: New age deceivers..Keisha Crowther

Quote Posted by Wood (here)
    And yet we have plenty of Hollywood movies portraying ETs as invaders. Since Hollywood is controlled by the PTBs this means either they fear some good ETs arriving or that they want to cook up our reaction towards a staged invasion to start NWO.
    my big hope is that good ETs are on their way, & the invader kinds of movies are preparation/propaganda for getting humans to see them as enemies -- i like to imagine that this is why the DUMBS are being built worldwide & why all the money spent on weaponizing space -- that the reptilian/grey/human sell-out NWO knows help for Earth is on the way, & they are making preparations to hide & fight

sometimes this ET stuff can make one's head spin -- i've never spent time on any subject that has so many layers of confusion & sometimes deception --

2. Link to Post #62
    Israel Avalon Member PathWalker's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,056 times in 1,088 posts

To me it seems that Kiesha teaching are biased toward service to others. Ashayna teaching are biased toward service to self. Both are coming from the source and diverge on distinguishing the issues need to be addressed at each polarity.

The big response to this thread is a great reflection to the spiritual polarity we experience.
    Observing and identifying this polarity is great tool, to the one being able to identify polarity. As well as great obstacle to those captured into self centered learning style (in both polarities).

A spiritual teacher in flesh is bringing in her personality, this personality is an expression tool as well. The fresh student begin by relating to the teacher personality later learn to evaluate with their intellect (if not completely polarized).

Shiva777 is great provoker and he enjoy this role. I was in this role not long ago. It is a great service to the mature student, and a hinder to the novice student. The provoker receives the corresponding Karma as well.
    Good luck
    We are playing a virtual reality game, of duality. In the game of choices, align your choices with your ideals. Everything is whole, complete and perfect. Even yourself. Love is the power to change/create.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to PathWalker For This Post:

barefoot (15th January 2011)

4. Link to Post #63
    Thanks

I completely understand what Shiva wants to point out. In these days there is hyperinflation of cheap preachers. There is no preparation what so ever. I really appreciate work of David Wilcock, David Icke, Jordan Maxwell and many others. You can feel the hard study, they truly research the matter and their stories are presented with great details (usually with references). Even thou they might be far away form the truth. It doesn't matter. What it does for sure, it opens your mind for new direction, ones you would probably never take.

In comparison,... for instance KC work, is IMO shallow in that respect (but she made me cry at first, no more after that).

5. Link to Post #64
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,850 times in 339 posts

Quote Posted by shiva777 (here)
    It's about DISCERNMENT...

sjkted///yap...sadly people don't get it ,they just see the tears,the "love" and the superficial levels of it all...another lie within a distorted hologram...just like the corrupted religions,the flakey new-agey crowd will have a BIG wake up call in the next few years...especially in 2013 onwards when so many of the flakey new-agers have been shown to be deluded by their 2012 theories and fallen channeled entities...this thread is a perfect example of how unclear and defensive many new-agers get...they hardly even addressed the issues brought up in the original post,they just threw a tantrum and judged some for judging..lol...DISCERNMENT IS ESSENTIAL...it is challenging because the new-agey opium is very addictive and people have become dependent on it

If you can't see and FEEL that the hologram is corrupted you won't get it...and many here don't

this thread titled "New age deceivers..Keisha Crowther "
    got 800 hits in 6 hours...what does that tell you

I'm not going to continue with this thread because frankly,the comments of many people here are not worth a reply and I will continue to post what I experience as my "truth" in the future on other threads,.the new-agey religion needs a serious stirrer or two to get people thinking ...so I will continue to STIR IT UP

https://youtube.com/watch?v=6lwF8...eature=related
    Shiva,

You have a strong spirit, and none can diminish that strength. It is apparent to all who are here. Unfortunately the polarizing nature and tone of your post, the very words you choose to use proves my point.

If your intent is to get people to use discernment...and that is the point...do you suggest we should pay attention to someone who writes what I am reading above? I'm sorry, but when someone writes that I have to question the motivation. You don't get people to think reasonably and use discernment by telling them they are "flakey" and using pejorative terms like "New-Agey". This things work against what you are trying to accomplish.

To be quite honest, if I had a friend and they were persuaded by your argument above, i would have to question my friends discernment. I would ask that friend why they chose to pay attention to someone who writes "I'm not going to continue with this thread because frankly,the comments of many people here are not worth a reply "

If this is the general attitude and is typical of those who have woken up from the holographic matrix, perhaps I wish to remain in it for the time being?
    “Someday after mastering winds, waves, tides and gravity, we shall harness the energies of love. And then, for the second time in the history of the world, man will discover fire.”
    ~Pierre Teilhard de Chardin

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Hiram For This Post:

Beth (8th December 2010), Steven (8th December 2010), truthseekerdan (8th December 2010)

7. Link to Post #65
    Cayman Islands Deactivated
    Thanks

Perhaps it would be easier if we just made love and light videos and lied to you.

--sjkted

8. Link to Post #66
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

pathwalker:
    Quote Shiva777 is great provoker and he enjoy this role. I was in this role not long ago. It is a great service to the mature student, and a hinder to the novice student. The provoker receives the corresponding Karma as well.
    Good luck
    i think you are kind and very generous in this characterisation...a provoker with an agenda (if in the service of promoting ashayana deane and/or lisa rene) is what's more fitting in my view based on reading many a post by shiva777...this has been consistent over a period of many months or in about 80% of shiva777's postings..really boring and by now irritating.. l

9. The Following User Says Thank You to lightblue For This Post:

RAKMEiSTER (7th December 2010)

10. Link to Post #67
    Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,456 times in 404 posts

Default Re: New agey deceivers..Keisha Crowther

Quote Posted by John (here)
    I listen to Keisha Crowther. Up until recently I never had a bone to pick with her information or delivery - but the recent round of talks gave me pause for thought. Whereas previously her material was passing the discernment filters, recently one or two items got "stopped at the door". At this point I wondered myself if her "channel" had been compromised.

Does this make Kiesha a bad person? No. In the same way that Blossom Goodchild is not a bad person.

Love is her strongest message and it is that part of her message I personally recommend is the one to focus on.

Yes, the same happened with me.
    I posted the “Kiesha in Santa Fe” vid without seeing through it. After doing that, I was somehow struggling not to blast it off the thread again. During watching it i was several times tempted to just click it away.
    Kiesha had changed somehow her way of presentation, and was taking guidance from notes.
    What struck me was mostly in part 5, where she made some “bold” predictions of what will change in 2010 (less than 25 days to go!):

1. Government cover-ups will get exposed: UFO cover-up, Healing cover ups, human psychic phenomena cover ups.
    2. New discoveries which will lead to a life expectancy > 90 year.
    3. Child labour will be completely exposed and will end.

All in 2010 ! She laid specific emphasis on that.

She claims to have been shown (in visions, I assume) a large tower made of pipe and wires, with a pyramid and ball on top. She obviously refers to the tower which Tesla had built around 100 years ago.
    That tower has (allegedly) been constructed and “is working and functioning properly”.
    “It is capable to produce enough energy for the whole planet”.

“Big power has to stop!...therefore it’s ok that China or Europe owns part of the US!”
    That is a more than questionable statement…

The whole presentation was a kind of mismatching patchwork of prophecies, apart from the “we are the strongest of the strong” slogan.
    This clumsiness made her actually sympathetic again, as she was actually struggling to maintain a line. But that does not make the messages easier to accept for me.
    I do not want to put her or her intent down, but I begin smelling a rat in regard of the source of her channelling.
    Well, I think in 25 days we will know…

11. Link to Post #68
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,850 times in 339 posts

Quote Posted by sjkted (here)
    Perhaps it would be easier if we just made love and light videos and lied to you.

--sjkted
    I am no advocate of Keisha Crowther, nor have I argued with the personal opinions either Shiva or yourself have espoused here. I enjoy reading your opinions and personal philosophy. It just you make the same error most humans make in confusing your own personal philosophy with what actually IS.

Instead of regarding your philosophy as yours and yours alone, you have confabulated this to be "truth"----Which is just another element of human conceit.

The point i was making, which you you fail to address with this comment, is:

1) Your presentation of your argument is admonishing, diminishing and demeaning of others opinions--who may happen to like and agree with what Ms. Crowther espouses. You are not simply disagreeing with the message, (which is your right), you are also attempting to castigate those who support it. What is your intention with that? I have my own philosophy as well, what care have I whether you listen or believe it? Because someone doesn't believe what i believe I would never refer to them as "Flakey". Isn't that a bit presumptuous?

2) What makes you feel you have sole possession of the truth here? Isn't it fair to say that there are elements of truth in many things--including Ms. Crowther?

I would like an explanation for the disdain presented towards what you call "new-agey". Also, isn't it possible those same points of disdain can be applied to any philosophy, including your own?
    “Someday after mastering winds, waves, tides and gravity, we shall harness the energies of love. And then, for the second time in the history of the world, man will discover fire.”
    ~Pierre Teilhard de Chardin

12. Link to Post #69
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

bashi
    Quote What struck me was mostly in part 5, where she made some “bold” predictions of what will change in 2010 (less than 25 days to go!):
    seems the accuracy of the dates is what you are after and what you gave a scathing criticism for – most unfair…. i keenly follow your postings because you write about what i have no knowledge of, for the most part i don’t….that’s why i remember how quick you were at the time to post a video of swarming ufo in new york on october 13th - it was irresistible to conclude in support of colleen thomas’s prediction to do with that date….so does colleen thomas make a more credible “prophetess” for getting this right?

i think not... l

13. Link to Post #70
    Deactivated
    Thanks

Quote Posted by lightblue (here)
    bashi

seems the accuracy of the dates is what you are after and what you gave a scathing criticism for – most unfair…. i keenly follow your postings because you write about what i have no knowledge of, for the most part i don’t….that’s why i remember how quick you were at the time to post a video of swarming ufo in new york on october 13th - it was irresistible to conclude in support of colleen thomas’s prediction to do with that date….so does colleen thomas make a more credible “prophetess” for getting this right?

i think not... l

Wrong facts:
    It was not Colleen Thomas, but a retired officer called Stanley A. Fulham, this thread:
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...ctober-13-2010

My first post was this:
    "Carbondioxide POLLUTION , channelling, Al CIAda etc...
    This 13 October deadline looks more like a time-limited advertisement campain...
    "
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...ll=1#post56458

A bit critical, and so i was only surprised to see some action on the 13th.
    Should i have kept quiet instead?
    I did not know about Colleens prediction and i dont care. I consider her to be "dammaged goods".

Last edited by bashi; 8th December 2010 at 01:54.

14. Link to Post #71
    Thanks

Default Re: New agey deceivers..Keisha Crowther

Quote Posted by shiva777 (here)
    I understand that most people interested in spirituality on this site will be "new-agers"...following Drunvalo,Cannon,Walsch,Wilcock etc,etc...and won't understand the subtleties of how that "religion" and it's High priests such as Neale Walsch are just teaching people to be happier within their prison walls...
    ...http://www.pfcn.net/Bulletins/Flaw%2...uly%202007.pdf
    Yes, I'd much rather be miserable in my prison walls....... /sigh

15. Link to Post #72
    United States Avalon Member Snowbird's Avatar
    The CORPORATION of the United States of America
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,498 times in 1,082 posts

Quote Posted by sjkted (here)

--sjkted
    In contrast to the hatred and the infighting and the ever-present duality in which we live, a healthy dose of love and light can be just what the doctor ordered.

Shiva is an ardent student of Lisa Renee, for example. I happen to respect her teachings too, but that's not the point. The point is that there is absolutely no way of proving anything that Lisa Renee teaches or expounds. Ashayana Deane is another teacher whose informational sources cannot be verified by anyone...including her. Every one of these teacher/preachers is teaching something new for this "new age" that is approaching. They each have a unique approach to their topics at hand and each teaching is specifically geared for the "new age" that is rapidly coming upon us.

Love and light are from the old schools, not the new.
    We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light.
    Plato

Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Snowbird For This Post:

Hiram (9th December 2010)

17. Link to Post #73
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,616 times in 1,305 posts

Quote Posted by Snowbird (here)
    Love and light are from the old schools, not the new.
    The "darkness", cannot stand the Love & light -- that explains all this commotion...
    Unity Consciousness
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Free your mind, and open your heart to LOVE.
    You'll then become enlightened able to just BE.

18. Link to Post #74
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,500 times in 430 posts

I have seen it far too often around here.

People are still dressing up as indians, going by their grandmother's stories (which they think are enough to support their so-called native identities) and now they are attempting to invade state government and gain recognition for their new-age baloney incorporations (I refuse to call them tribes).

It definitely has to be stopped. I doubt that Crowther's intentions are as sinister as those of the people I deal with on a daily basis. Still, you should not do such things because they show that you have no integrity and you are robbing those of legitimate heritage.

19. Link to Post #75
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

bashi
    Quote A bit critical, and so i was only surprised to see some action on the 13th.
    Should i have kept quiet instead?
    I did not know about Colleens prediction and i dont care. I consider her to be "dammaged goods".

the facts may be wrong, but all is well with the truth… it is faultless, alive and kicking and it won’t be kicked about by this little fellow...

you say you don’t know of colleen’s and that you do not care and i say you must have given her more than a casual listening to come up with the “damaged goods” verdict… l

20. Link to Post #76
    Deactivated
    Thanks

Quote Posted by lightblue (here)
    bashi

the facts may be wrong, but all is well with the truth… it is faultless, alive and kicking and it won’t be kicked about by this little fellow...

you say you don’t know of colleen’s and that you do not care and i say you must have given her more than a casual listening to come up with the “damaged goods” verdict… l

I guess that truth is based on facts…
    Well, my opinion about Colleen was formed after i did my homework on her.
    Did you do your homework and saw all parts of the Kiesha vid?

A question here:
    Do you really believe that “All child-labour will end” in just 24 days? From today on?
    Please answer that question.

21. Link to Post #77
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

I guess that truth is based on facts…

think your guess is wrong...in the world of propaganda, lawyers, courts, demagogues and such, yes they are....they provide a shortcut to a quick and easy way out of the pressing, troublesome questions we may have no ready answers for…not in my world, no… i am sure that facts are based on truth and not the other way around...facts always leg behind a greater understanding… there’s never enough facts to account for the truth.

Well, my opinion about Colleen was formed after i did my homework on her.

so it is not you didn’t know of colleen’s…so it is not you didn’t care..…

Did you do your homework and saw all parts of the Kiesha vid?

no, i am no match for your analytical skills…my professional trait i admit.. i am thought to always look at the whole first and foremost and .only then look and work on details…not a scientist, i am a painter (as in visual arts)..a clash of methods, no doubt...

A question here:
    Do you really believe that “All child-labour will end” in just 24 days? From today on?
    Please answer that question.

my answer here would be inconsequential…. references of belief serve as a point of orientation only and cannot be a premise to conclusions… l
    Last edited by lightblue; 9th December 2010 at 18:33. Reason: add smily

22. Link to Post #78
    Deactivated
    Thanks

no discussion is also a discussion;
    no answer is also an answer...

23. Link to Post #79
    Thanks

[I]Also I would not presume that these so-called “ancestors” to some of these indigenous groups are really so evolved spiritually. This is all part of the falsehoods that are woven into the new age/indigenous wisdom cults and myths to prepare some humans to accept ET’s as their saviors or long-lost “family

thank you for this -- it seems to be common among white newagers in the USA to believe that our Native Americans automatically know more about/possess more wisdom re the Spirit & spiritual matters, just because they are Native -- i recently read Jim Marrs' 'Alien Agenda' -- according to him, some of the Native tribes who live where animal mutilations take place don't like to talk about them, the mutilations, other than saying that the 'space brothers' know what they are doing -- i really don't think that the animal mutilators are highly develope
    d spiritually

I am Native American from the Cree Nation of Canada, I can't believe that Native Americans are still 'Labeled' in 2010. I speak my Cree language, and we do not have a word for 'Alien or E.T's' in our language -- not sure what tribe or nation you are referring to when you say that we accept E.T's as our savior or long lost family. When our elders talk / teach the children, they talk about respecting all life: earth, four elements, animals and all tribes. When we pray, we pray to the Creator/God .. not to some Alien being ...

We follow our culture/ancient spiritual practices, but do not broadcast out to the public what we do in our ceremonies cause these are very sacred. I have not seen or heard of any mention of any Alien beings or E.T.'s in any of our ceremonies. Many of our ceremonies are conducted in the Cree language and for an outsider to come in & totally experience what is being performed -- the translation to English would be lost.

Hard to believe in this day & age, but we do use Ipod's, computer's, and telephones .. omg .. and yeah we have our own money to buy whatever we want -- so what --- lol. Our day's of teepee's and hunting buffalo is long gone -- but we do still practice our ancient ceremonies that don't include Alien's or E.T.'s.

As Keisha Crowther, she is being invesitgated by the Sioux & Salish Nation for fraud. She does not speak for our Nation's, whatever she has learned is obviously made up for her to make money.
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 8th December 2010 at 23:26. Reason: Reduced the font size - it was a little too large for easy reading.
    If we connect to the stillness within, we move beyond our active minds and emotions and discover great depths of lasting peace, contentment, and serenity.

24. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to misty_moon5 For This Post:

Anchor (8th December 2010), barefoot (15th January 2011), Lilitu (8th December 2010), Scott (8th December 2010), sjkted (8th December 2010), starsmoonmtns (21st February 2011), Steven (8th December 2010), theguardian (9th December 2010)

25. Link to Post #80
    Thanks

I would like to share one of our many social dances:

https://youtube.com/watch?v=HSN6v...eature=related

https://youtube.com/watch?v=ev0M30epUVg

Our dances and songs are still alive.
    If we connect to the stillness within, we move beyond our active minds and emotions and discover great depths of lasting peace, contentment, and serenity.

26. The Following User Says Thank You to misty_moon5 For This Post:

barefoot (15th January 2011)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1 4 7 LastLast