Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1 5 7 LastLast

Thread: New age deceivers..Keisha Crowther

1. Link to Post #81
    Canada Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,254 times in 267 posts

Default Re: New age deceivers..Keisha Crowther

Quote Posted by truthseekerdan (here)
    The "darkness", cannot stand the Love & light -- that explains all this commotion...
    I've heard the expression somewhere before - if you are confronted by someone who is being awful to you, dont fight fire with fire, just love them even more - that will surely piss em off

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Zillah For This Post:

Anchor (9th December 2010), Gone002 (8th December 2010)

3. Link to Post #82
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,061 times in 906 posts

Default Re: New agey deceivers..Keisha Crowther

Quote Posted by shiva777 (here)
    I understand that most people interested in spirituality on this site will be "new-agers"...following Drunvalo,Cannon,Walsch,Wilcock etc,etc...and won't understand the subtleties of how that "religion" and it's High priests such as Neale Walsch are just teaching people to be happier within their prison walls...they sincerely offer lots of useful and helpful understandings to deal with life but not enough to get out of the FALSE ASCENSION MATRIX,,just enough to keep you happily following it

this is one of the fundamental understandings that explains that much of what the new age teachers are preaching is just another clever manipulation of the masses...REALLY THINK AND FEEL into this...it turns the new-age religion on it's head and explains that the hologram we live in is not an ORGANIC creation,it is an inorganic hologram based on false geometries and physics created by "fallen angels" or negative ET's/Annunaki/Dracs etc...the new-agey mainstream teachers and ancient cultures do and did not understand that in most cases ...http://www.pfcn.net/Bulletins/Flaw%2...uly%202007.pdf
    Hi Shiva777,

May you share what you are following...!, yourself, gods, God, mystics, or some other forces, you might suggest...!

All my blessings.

Deega

4. Link to Post #83
    Thanks

There are many opinions about the Norway Spiral: UFO, Energy Weapon, Freeman said HAARP, and Kiesha said they bring us new energy and life (and there were in fact many spirals seen all over the world).
    shiva777, could you explain how you know that Direct Energy Weaponry made the spiral? Thanks!

The message out of Santa Fe was "Remember who you are.", "We are all gods and goddesses." and "We can create our own future." The message out of Zurich was "Love and Be Love". If only a third of the people do that, the world would change. I love these wonderful messages and wish more people are living them.

It does give me pause that:
    * She charges for the workshops. However, she does have to travel to the workshops, and spend time preparing them. Moreover, she made the videos free.
    * Make timed predictions. I think the future is highly changeable depending on what everyone does.

If she tell people to be very afraid because a pole shift is coming and run for the bunkers, I would run away. But for now, I love Kiesha... her gentle, loving demeanor... her refreshing messages. And I am thankful that she is out there spreading love.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lisa For This Post:

fifi (10th December 2010), truthseekerdan (9th December 2010)

6. Link to Post #84
    Cayman Islands Deactivated
    Thanks

Quote I am no advocate of Keisha Crowther, nor have I argued with the personal opinions either Shiva or yourself have espoused here. I enjoy reading your opinions and personal philosophy. It just you make the same error most humans make in confusing your own personal philosophy with what actually IS.
    I don't have a personal philosophy. I accept some things as pragmatic, but I'm certainly not omniscient.

Quote Instead of regarding your philosophy as yours and yours alone, you have confabulated this to be "truth"----Which is just another element of human conceit.
    No, I'm just calling BS on the parts of her message that are misleading and the source which is not acting in the best interests of humanity.

Quote The point i was making, which you you fail to address with this comment, is:

1) Your presentation of your argument is admonishing, diminishing and demeaning of others opinions--who may happen to like and agree with what Ms. Crowther espouses. You are not simply disagreeing with the message, (which is your right), you are also attempting to castigate those who support it. What is your intention with that? I have my own philosophy as well, what care have I whether you listen or believe it? Because someone doesn't believe what i believe I would never refer to them as "Flakey". Isn't that a bit presumptuous?
    I'm not calling names here.

Quote 2) What makes you feel you have sole possession of the truth here? Isn't it fair to say that there are elements of truth in many things--including Ms. Crowther?
    There are many elements of truth in her message. It's the deceptive part I'm focusing on. Keisha is not the only one to have spoken with this source and what her message is the same for nearly all of the people who receive the message. I'm just saying that the source does not have the best interests of humanity in mind and is focused on subtle subversion.

Quote I would like an explanation for the disdain presented towards what you call "new-agey". Also, isn't it possible those same points of disdain can be applied to any philosophy, including your own?
    Doubtful. I accept the things that I don't understand rather than clinging to belief systems. My mind is open, but I've already been through this one and I'll call it out.

--sjkted

7. The Following User Says Thank You to sjkted For This Post:

barefoot (15th January 2011)

8. Link to Post #85
    Thanks

misty_moon5: can you elaborate what the Sioux and Salish tribes are investigating Keisha for? Is she promoting her message as coming from those tribes or does it extend beyond that?

--sjkted

9. Link to Post #86
    Deactivated
    Thanks

very good read and very true

10. Link to Post #87
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,616 times in 1,305 posts

Quote Posted by sjkted (here)
    misty_moon5: can you elaborate what the Sioux and Salish tribes are investigating Keisha for? Is she promoting her message as coming from those tribes or does it extend beyond that?

--sjkted
    Full of air...

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...ll=1#post70924
    Last edited by truthseekerdan; 9th December 2010 at 01:00.
    Unity Consciousness
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Free your mind, and open your heart to LOVE.
    You'll then become enlightened able to just BE.

11. Link to Post #88
    Thanks

No, I'm just calling BS on the parts of her message that are misleading and the source which is not acting in the best interests of humanity.
    sjkted, could you list the parts you find misleading? Also, what is "the source" and how is it related to Kiesha? Thanks!

12. Link to Post #89
    Thanks

I decided to include some facts here about Keisha (Little Grandmother) -- Source: http://littlegrandmother.net/URGENTMESSAGEFROMLG.aspx

Is Kiesha Really Native American? Is she a Legitimate Shaman?

Kiesha’s maternal side of the family is Sioux and Salish, and comes from the Flathead Reservation in Montana. Even though Kiesha did not grow up among tribal traditions, and had grown up away from the tribe, she was nevertheless made a shaman and recognized as a shaman by the elders of this tribe at age 30 (she had actually been recognized and marked out at age 8 as a future shaman while attending a tribal ceremony.) However, (and this is important), Kiesha was told by these elders that her “tribe” was to be the “Tribe of Many Colors”. The elders were full aware that Kiesha did not know the indigenous ways… She was never intended to lead traditional ceremony in a tribal context, or to present herself as a representative of her particular tribe and its indigenous ways. To this day, she has never presented herself as a representative of her tribe’s traditions. Some people who have linked to her videos on the web or written about her may have incorrectly stated this association or made this assumption—but especially since she has become well-known, Kiesha has tried to never present or describe herself as a Sioux or Salish shaman. She is a Native American shaman, and this would be technically correct to say since she is part-Native American and was made shaman by her family’s tribe—However, she does not use this language because it implies that she is working within a traditional context. She has been taught to pray and lead ceremony in certain ways, and many of these are in fact traditional ways. But she does not pretend to know or to follow the traditions to a tee. That is not her role and purpose. If it were, she would have been summoned to move back to Montana and live among the tribe, serving as shaman there. While tribal members do occasionally seek her out and are referred to her for counsel, blessings, and healings (offered freely of course), her primary responsibility is to be shaman for the Tribe of Many Colors—which includes non-indigenous people of all backgrounds. Beyond her work as shaman, one of her major roles as wisdom-keeper is to speak and share the “messages” she receives with people all over the planet.

Who Recognizes Her as Shaman?

Not only has Kiesha been recognized by her family’s tribe as a shaman; in addition, she has been recognized as shaman of the “Tribe of Many Colors” by the spiritual elders of many indigenous tribes and peoples including the Cherokee, the Cheyenne, the Hopi, the Inuit, the Aboriginal people, the Waitaha, the Maori, the Maya, the Zulu, as well as the lamas of Nepal and Tibet. Gifts and medicine from these peoples began coming soon after she was initiated as shaman at age 30 and have been coming ever since. These peoples regard her as the incarnation of something very important—which Keisha has never wanted to make public or to give weight to. Frankly, the weight and responsibility of what many of these peoples regard her as is extremely intimidating to her and makes her anxious.
    Kiesha’s elders are not from just one tribe—She is being guided by elders who comprise the Continental Council of Indigenous Elders from indigenous peoples all over the planet, as well as receiving direct teaching from spirit guides and indigenous elders past of several different traditions, including the Sioux and Salish. Whether this seems incredible and unbelievable to some, this is the case—If some people think that matters of utmost sacredness should conform to our cultural expectations and prerogatives, that Kiesha should be teaching tribal ways and if she is not then she cannot be a legitimate shaman and wisdom keeper--no one will be able to convince them otherwise. I personally have witnessed Kiesha receive teaching messages in Sioux (which she does not speak) from ancestors past. Why was a young white-looking woman who is not a full-blooded “Indian” and who grew up away from her ancestral tribe recognized as shaman by the tribal elders? This is a question to ask those who made her as shaman—she did not decide to become a shaman one day but was called to be.

Why do some Native Americans not know of her, and why do some Native Americans question her legitimacy?

Kiesha has received overwhelming support from indigenous people of many many tribes… There will always be individuals, both Native and non-Native, who question, who judge, who think that Kiesha is another white “imposter” appropriating Native American ways for profit. Unfortunately, our culture has too much of this, and it can be hard to separate the wheat from the chaff. Some people will be justifiably miffed that such a blond young white woman, not raised on the reservation, would be made shaman… passing over more suitable and appropriate candidates-- this might be the feeling of some people in her own family’s tribe, especially as many of them do not know her. But Kiesha, while Native American by blood and initiated by her family’s tribe, does not presume or pretend to present traditional Native ways and wisdom to the public. What she is speaking of includes and yet goes beyond indigenous prophecies and wisdom, and she does not teach the spiritual ways and customs of any particular tribe, but the wisdom she is taught by her spirit guides and asked to share, that crosses cultural boundaries. She is not implying that it is not important to preserve and present indigenous traditions in their fullness and purity, but only that it is not her role to do so, since she is not working in a tribal context but in a multicultural context. With utmost respect for her ancestral traditions, and for indigenous wisdom and ways, she has been taught that the time has come for all people to unite as children of one Mother, and to recognize a common brotherhood within the heart’s wisdom—that is neither indigenous nor non-indigenous, though the indigenous peoples of the earth hold powerful keys in remembering the way.
    Unity Consciousness
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to truthseekerdan For This Post:

fifi (10th December 2010), Hiram (9th December 2010)

14. Link to Post #90
    Thanks

The parts I find misleading are the inferences to future events and the parts about what will happen. These are incorrect. If anything is to happen, it is because we made it -- not because we sat back and God did it for us.

The source is her spirit guides and channeled sources. This is a mixed bag and it's difficult to explain to anyone who hasn't had the experience, but it is a pretty standard experience -- they talk to you, they know your life and everything about, they teach you new things, and then they tell you to become their mouthpiece for the good of humanity. I've spoken with them and it could have been my mug you were seeing with the love and light message, but I said no. The layers of deception are numerous and multiple and it takes an otherworldly understanding to see what they are doing, but you will come to the right conclusion as long as you ask the right questions and retain a healthy level of skepticism.

It's kind of like watching the politicians. One could listen to the message (sales pitch), think about it, agree with it and then vote. And then, you find out it's a rigged game. This is a similar type of manipulation.

--sjkted
    Last edited by sjkted; 9th December 2010 at 01:09.

15. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to sjkted For This Post:

Anchor (9th December 2010), barefoot (15th January 2011), Hiram (9th December 2010), jeannacav (12th December 2010)

16. Link to Post #91
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,814 times in 3,730 posts

The parts I find misleading are the inferences to future events and the parts about what will happen. These are incorrect. If anything is to happen, it is because we made it -- not because we sat back and God did it for us.

The source is her spirit guides and channeled sources. This is a mixed bag and it's difficult to explain to anyone who hasn't had the experience, but it is a pretty standard experience -- they talk to you, they know your life and everything about, they teach you new things, and then they tell you to become their mouthpiece for the good of humanity. I've spoken with them and it could have been my mug you were seeing with the love and light message, but I said no. The layers of deception are numerous and multiple and it takes an otherworldly understanding to see what they are doing, but you will come to the right conclusion as long as you ask the right questions and retain a healthy level of skepticism.

It's kind of like watching the politicians. One could listen to the message (sales pitch), think about it, agree with it and then vote. And then, you find out it's a rigged game. This is a similar type of manipulation.

--sjkted
    Fantastic summary - thanks.

Go for the message not the messenger
    -- Let the truth be known by all, let the truth be known by all, let the truth be known by all --

17. Link to Post #92
    Thanks

Thanks for the reply, sjkted. I don't recall Kiesha saying that God did it for us. She said "We are all god and goddesses." and "We are the ones we have been waiting for." Seems to be in agreement with "If anything is to happen, it is because we made it -- not because we sat back and God did it for us."

Do you think a pole-shift is happening or will happen then? If yes, do you think we made it happen or it just happens naturally?

Are you saying that because the sources you deal with have ill-intentions, everyone's sources also have ill-intentions?

18. Link to Post #93
    Thanks

Lisa, there is no point to contradict with sjkted -- he and I had a similar debate on this other thread starting with this post:

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...ll=1#post70709

Hope you don't mind. JMHO ~ ~ Dan
    Unity Consciousness
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

19. The Following User Says Thank You to truthseekerdan For This Post:

Hiram (9th December 2010)

20. Link to Post #94
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,243 times in 4,597 posts

Quote I am Native American from the Cree Nation of Canada, I can't believe that Native Americans are still 'Labeled' in 2010. I speak my Cree language, and we do not have a word for 'Alien or E.T's' in our language -- not sure what tribe or nation you are referring to when you say that we accept E.T's as our savior or long lost family. When our elders talk / teach the children, they talk about respecting all life: earth, four elements, animals and all tribes. When we pray, we pray to the Creator/God .. not to some Alien being ...

We follow our culture/ancient spiritual practices, but do not broadcast out to the public what we do in our ceremonies cause these are very sacred. I have not seen or heard of any mention of any Alien beings or E.T.'s in any of our ceremonies. Many of our ceremonies are conducted in the Cree language and for an outsider to come in & totally experience what is being performed -- the translation to English would be lost.

Hard to believe in this day & age, but we do use Ipod's, computer's, and telephones .. omg .. and yeah we have our own money to buy whatever we want -- so what --- lol. Our day's of teepee's and hunting buffalo is long gone -- but we do still practice our ancient ceremonies that don't include Alien's or E.T.'s.

As Keisha Crowther, she is being invesitgated by the Sioux & Salish Nation for fraud. She does not speak for our Nation's, whatever she has learned is obviously made up for her to make money.

Hello Misty Moon,

it's wonderful seeing you here ..what has brought you to Project Camelot if I may ask ?

Regarding what you've said above..

do you consider possible that only few people, some of the Elders of your tribe(s) may know more than the others, about true nature of Spirit , the rituals, their meaning .

I've lived quite long among Tibetans who are considered one of the old 'knowing' cultures,
    very similar ethnics to some of the American Indian tribes .

The consideration and teachings extend certainly, beyond human realm, not only to animal and plants
    but to the world of ghosts and spirits, to Elders and Enlightened Beings , to Gods and Demigods.

The old cultures shared almost uniequivocally natural faith /knowledge ( though proofs are questionable for skeptics till now ) of life in Universe .

How did the people know , what are the legends talking about , if even small part of them is true and we have logical reason to believe so,

there were people long ago preceding the history known to us ..

they are gone and legends and bits of seemingly miraculous knowledge was passed from them to next generations,

and new worlds and new people came to carry the message across history ..

I very much agree with you on that not all 'Native Folks' are automatically enlightened folks and knowers.

Not all Tibetans, not all Indians, not all monks, you don't have to be either of those to be a carrier of knowledge.

I believe that Keisha and her message is correct, in the upper part ,

mankind is 'multicolored' nation,

history should never be forsaken and forgotten

but dwelling upon nations and territories is not making our world more truthful,

and knowledge is preserved by certain peoples, factions, and individuals around the world till majority is ready to accept such knowledge on even level.

Thanks again for sharing your unique perspective ,

A

21. The Following User Says Thank You to Agape For This Post:

fifi (9th December 2010)

22. Link to Post #95
    Thanks

Quote Thanks for the reply, sjkted. I don't recall Kiesha saying that God did it for us. She said "We are all god and goddesses." and "We are the ones we have been waiting for." Seems to be in agreement with "If anything is to happen, it is because we made it -- not because we sat back and God did it for us."

Do you think a pole-shift is happening or will happen then? If yes, do you think we made it happen or it just happens naturally?

Are you saying that because the sources you deal with have ill-intentions, everyone's sources also have ill-intentions?
    Yes, she did say that. She also makes predictions such as there being a new earth in 2012. In other words, this will be done by God or somehow us humanfolk will get our act together in two years in order to create it. IMO, it's not responsible to say this. It would be responsible to give guidance and tell us what we can do to get our act together. Likewise with all of the other channeled sources. Does she give much guidance on concrete actions we can do?

I don't know if a pole shift will happen. At this point, I wouldn't be surprised by anything. I will say that every year that goes past, I find out I know even less than I thought I did.

I'm saying that out of the personalities I have seen in print and on web video and most of the more common channeled sources I have read, the story is always the same and is quite predictable after a while. They (the other side) wants to communicate with us and they will "reward" the messenger. I happen to think also (although not positive) that this source is what has created all of the world's major religions. They will give you a lot of truth and hope and some really great things, but you always have to be ready for the "twist" or the spin. And, it usually comes at the point when you trust them most.

In addition, they have capabilities that we don't. As they say, everything in time happens at once but we are only able to process it in a linear fashion. This means that they know to some extent what will happen in the future and can use it to gain our favor by making predictions. Of course, some of them don't come true. But, it's like playing a chess game as a starting player against some Bobby Fisher-type who is planning each move 10 steps in advance. A lot of the things they do don't make sense until this has been realized.

--sjkted
    Last edited by sjkted; 9th December 2010 at 03:21.

23. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to sjkted For This Post:

Anchor (9th December 2010), barefoot (15th January 2011), bashi (9th December 2010), Hiram (9th December 2010)

24. Link to Post #96
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,850 times in 339 posts

So do you advise others to seek to their own council?

A simple and straight forward recommendation.
    “Someday after mastering winds, waves, tides and gravity, we shall harness the energies of love. And then, for the second time in the history of the world, man will discover fire.”
    ~Pierre Teilhard de Chardin

25. The Following User Says Thank You to Hiram For This Post:

Anchor (9th December 2010)

26. Link to Post #97
    Thanks

I would advise everyone to do a study of channeled sources and see what the commonalities are and what results come of it and whether they are the same source or multiple sources and the end result for those who follow their information.

--sjkted

27. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sjkted For This Post:

Anchor (9th December 2010), barefoot (15th January 2011)

28. Link to Post #98
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,850 times in 339 posts

I think that would be akin to asking everyone to consider a passage from the bible, consider the people who espouse that belief, and see where that left them in the end.

A fair encouragement

but I think you would end up with a million different perspectives though.
    “Someday after mastering winds, waves, tides and gravity, we shall harness the energies of love. And then, for the second time in the history of the world, man will discover fire.”
    ~Pierre Teilhard de Chardin

29. The Following User Says Thank You to Hiram For This Post:

barefoot (15th January 2011)

30. Link to Post #99
    Thanks

Perhaps. But, I think that it would make the world more like Avalon. I don't necessarily see eye-to-eye with everyone here, but I do respect this community. And, I think that if we were a tribe or a city that we would have a great level of harmony with each other and as a place where everything worked. It's one thing to just drink the kool-aid and tell everyone it's great. And, it's another to analyze it and tell others what you see from your perspective. The latter gains my respect and it creates that basis for really creating a new world. We don't have to agree on everything, we just need to have a functional world, and that is not possible so long as we are being manipulated.

--sjkted
    Last edited by sjkted; 9th December 2010 at 03:58.

31. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to sjkted For This Post:

Anchor (9th December 2010), barefoot (15th January 2011), lisa (9th December 2010)

32. Link to Post #100
    Thanks

She also makes predictions such as there being a new earth in 2012. In other words, this will be done by God or somehow us humanfolk will get our act together in two years in order to create it.
    Yeah, I am not too keen on the time/date either, but I do believe a pole-shift is happening. There have been a lot of earth changes and the poles have already shifted a bit. Earth is going through a "metamorphosis" and will be different when the shift is complete. This (I believe) is a natural evolution of a planet.

Does she give much guidance on concrete actions we can do?
    I am a hands-on kinda person, too. I think the "positive thinking" self-help industry has turned a lot of people into delusional thinking. I am inspired by Kiesha "We are all Creators" message. I do attempt to create things (even though they may not turn out the way I want them to sometimes). Also, she said to spend five minutes each day to love and be love. For her, she can do that while playing with kids. It inspired me to try to love and be love whenever I remember.

they will "reward" the messenger
    I have not seen any rewards to messengers in this lifetime. A lot of them get laughed at, jailed or killed. I would not want to be in Kiesha's shoes with all the insults hurling at her.

The Christian, Jewish and Islamic religions basically worship the same "God". I don't know whether this is true for all Native people, but the Hopi think that they worship the same "God", too. I believe we are all a part of this "God". The Native people and all these religions talk about the "end times". The PTB are trying to bring about the Third World War, build the Third Temple and bring out an Antichrist. So it is conceivable that the good guys also get some help too?!

As they say, everything in time happens at once but we are only able to process it in a linear fashion.
    I believe that time does not really exist, but the future is highly changeable However, there is a limit to what words can describe and how we can explain things based on our current understanding. Also, labeling a single cause and effect on every phenomenon is limiting because there can be many causes and effects.

Thank you for reading my B.S

33. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lisa For This Post:

fifi (10th December 2010), truthseekerdan (9th December 2010)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1 5 7 LastLast