+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1 6 7 LastLast

Thread: New age deceivers..Keisha Crowther

1. Link to Post #101
    Cayman Islands Deactivated
    Thanks

Default Re: New age deceivers..Keisha Crowther

Quote I have not seen any rewards to messengers in this lifetime. A lot of them get laughed at, jailed or killed. I would not want to be in Kiesha's shoes with all the insults hurling at her.

The Christian, Jewish and Islamic religions basically worship the same "God". I don't know whether this is true for all Native people, but the Hopi think that they worship the same "God", too. I believe we are all a part of this "God". The Native people and all these religions talk about the "end times". The PTB are trying to bring about the Third World War, build the Third Temple and bring out an Antichrist. So it is conceivable that the good guys also get some help too?!
    Most of the channelers we are familiar with have made this their life's work. And, make no mistake about it many of them are well-rewarded financially. Listen to some of the David Wilcock interbiews. He said he tried to do many things in life and was poor, but it wasn't until he started to transmit their message that he was able to do well. If it's any consolation,most of them are not bad people and think they are giving an accurate message. I would suppose that the financial rewards in many cases are enough to disable the critical thinking faculties.

I would agree, the future is highly changeable, but there are some main things that are pretty hard in stone so to speak. Yet, from all I have experienced, I do see free will in everything so despite negative outward appearances, there are always options.

--sjkted

2. The Following User Says Thank You to sjkted For This Post:

barefoot (15th January 2011)

3. Link to Post #102
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,616 times in 1,305 posts

Quote Posted by lisa (here)
    Yeah, I am not too keen on the time/date either, but I do believe a pole-shift is happening. There have been a lot of earth changes and the poles have already shifted a bit. Earth is going through a "metamorphosis" and will be different when the shift is complete. This (I believe) is a natural evolution of a planet.

I am a hands-on kinda person, too. I think the "positive thinking" self-help industry has turned a lot of people into delusional thinking. I am inspired by Kiesha "We are all Creators" message. I do attempt to create things (even though they may not turn out the way I want them to sometimes). Also, she said to spend five minutes each day to love and be love. For her, she can do that while playing with kids. It inspired me to try to love and be love whenever I remember.

I have not seen any rewards to messengers in this lifetime. A lot of them get laughed at, jailed or killed. I would not want to be in Kiesha's shoes with all the insults hurling at her.

The Christian, Jewish and Islamic religions basically worship the same "God". I don't know whether this is true for all Native people, but the Hopi think that they worship the same "God", too. I believe we are all a part of this "God". The Native people and all these religions talk about the "end times". The PTB are trying to bring about the Third World War, build the Third Temple and bring out an Antichrist. So it is conceivable that the good guys also get some help too?!

I believe that time does not really exist, but the future is highly changeable However, there is a limit to what words can describe and how we can explain things based on our current understanding. Also, labeling a single cause and effect on every phenomenon is limiting because there can be many causes and effects.

Thank you for reading my B.S
    Excellent Lisa, thank you!

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...ll=1#post78370
    Unity Consciousness
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Free your mind, and open your heart to LOVE.
    You'll then become enlightened able to just BE.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to truthseekerdan For This Post:

lisa (9th December 2010)

5. Link to Post #103
    Thanks

https://youtube.com/watch?v=VCLmT_M-qtk
    https://youtube.com/watch?v=1CPxoSp58pE

I have the same message as Bill .. just be careful who you believe .. if you choose to believe Keisha Crowther so be it ...

I am in here to participate like everyone else .. Live and learn right ...
    If we connect to the stillness within, we move beyond our active minds and emotions and discover great depths of lasting peace, contentment, and serenity.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to misty_moon5 For This Post:

barefoot (15th January 2011), starsmoonmtns (21st February 2011)

7. Link to Post #104
    Thanks

Quote Posted by sjkted (here)
    I would advise everyone to do a study of channeled sources and see what the commonalities are and what results come of it and whether they are the same source or multiple sources and the end result for those who follow their information.

--sjkted
    Anyone can claim to channel sources and the sources can be a mixed bag. So the sources cannot be lumped into one "good" or "bad" label.

People consider different things as "results" or "rewards". For some, it would be luxurious mansions and fast cars. For others, it would be to make a positive change in the world.

I used to have a lot of questions and unknowns, many of those have now been answered. This makes my thinking different from the majority out there. Those who want to fit in and think like everyone else may not want this "result".

Quote Posted by sjkted (here)
    Listen to some of the David Wilcock interbiews. He said he tried to do many things in life and was poor, but it wasn't until he started to transmit their message that he was able to do well.
    I have looked at David Wilcock's material in the past and decided not to follow it. So forgive me if I am wrong, but I thought he does research and report his findings. This is different from channelers or messengers (who get info directly from their sources).

sjkted, thanks for caring enough to respond. The reason I responded to this thread is because Kiesha has not done anything to deserve the harsh remarks so far (not so much from this site, but other websites). I have tried to understand the "be careful, you are falling for her trap" arguments, but I cannot understand what is so wrong about people being inspired by her message to create positive outcomes and live in love.

MODs, could you kindly change the title to "Kiesha Crowther - New age deceiver or Wisdom Keeper?" to better reflect the content of this thread? Many thanks!

8. Link to Post #105
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

I have seen a YouTube of Keisha about an urgent message from mother earth. When she came to the point of talking about the suffering of mother earth, a very dramatic soundtrack was accompanying her message. I make music videos myself and I know she was trying to get people to be emotional. She probably has hired people to make her videos and write up her information copied from 2012 sources.

shiva777 has the right to say what is felt to be wrong with spiritual teachers with reasons, just like how the public voice their opinions about political leaders and policies, and how Bill Ryan voiced his opinions of certain whistle blowers he deemed to be untrue. Those who discourage this kind of expression actually do not support freedom and should not be in this forum or any forum.

Having said this, I only trust the information from Dr Hwee Yong Jang and Dolores Cannon. I don't trust the rest such as Ashyana Deane and Lisa Renee. I also do not trust a single word of any channeler who channels from entities with names, and recycle information from others. Please don't bother to convince me otherwise, you can try but my mind is already made up.

9. Link to Post #106
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

And religions and 'spiritual teachers' that serve as outlets for emotional escapism are preying on people's sense of hopelessness and desperation in life in order to build their sense of self-importance and earn the people's money through blind emotional faith.

People can pay for various forms of escapism in order to avoid facing the real causes and dealing with them. They pay for salvation, for dubious ascension techniques, for recoding the DNA. Everything related to ascension can be paid for just like what happens in religion.

True spiritual teachings is knowledge that does not cost a cent. It about helping people to understand reality in order to properly deal with the 3D experience, and not the false spiritual escapism that is going on. The false spiritual followers don't even know what is the nature of love, light, dark, negative, positive, vibration, frequency, density... but they just assume their meanings. Their blind faith is so serious, it does not get them to question what things are really about anymore. Who can blame them? But I hope the truth will all come out in 2012 and the misled people will get the chance to repent from their mistakes.

10. Link to Post #107
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,850 times in 339 posts

It is an intrinsic quality of human nature to identify a message that people wish to hear and provide them that message--for a fee if possible. The person is selling a product.

Timerty is correct that true knowledge does not cost a scent....unless it does. Unless you choose to pay someone for it. But then do you really know it? It's a philosophical question.

But is the person who sells this knowledge to an eager public to blame or are the individuals who buy it to blame? Are the purveyors of drugs to blame or the eager beings who consume these drugs to blame?

I think the answer leads us once again to the individual. It is up to each individual to determine what they will consume with their minds, their hearts, and their physical being. Its not for someone else to determine.

You can't get rid of drugs in our world by eliminating the purveyors of drugs. You would have to affect the problem at its roots...which is the conditions which bring about the desire to abuse drugs.

You can't get rid of those who project spiritual philosophies of which you disagree, (opiates of their own kind) and expect that people won't seek out the same opiates, the same philosophies somewhere else.

Attaching to these paradigms is an expression of need. Its a symptom.

Unless you assist people with eliminating the need itself...on an individual level, you are shouting into the wind when you exclaim that the drug is bad.
    “Someday after mastering winds, waves, tides and gravity, we shall harness the energies of love. And then, for the second time in the history of the world, man will discover fire.”
    ~Pierre Teilhard de Chardin

11. Link to Post #108
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,500 times in 430 posts

For those accusing others who do not support Crowther as being part of the "darkness", I must add that lies and deception are dishonorable and unacceptable in MOST cultures around the world.

Instead of forging a fake identity, be yourself.

Stop making up **** and get real for once.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Humble Janitor For This Post:

starsmoonmtns (21st February 2011)

13. Link to Post #109
    Thanks

*sigh* obviously, there is a smear campaign against Kiesha.
    In time, all will be clear and karma will take its course.
    Namaste.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lisa For This Post:

Hiram (10th December 2010), kesom (10th December 2010)

15. Link to Post #110
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,616 times in 1,305 posts

Unity Consciousness
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Free your mind, and open your heart to LOVE.
    You'll then become enlightened able to just BE.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to truthseekerdan For This Post:

Little Ishta (11th December 2010)

17. Link to Post #111
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Keisha spends too much time playing with children and is not in tune with reality that also consists of many thinking adults.

Spiritual teachers whose teachings are not in tune with the people of the real world are those that people will not agree with and will deem fake. If their followers like to live in fantasy and escape from reality then they will face the result of their own stupidity and ignorance from the lies they immense themselves with.

18. Link to Post #112
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

*sigh* obviously, there is a smear campaign against Kiesha.
    In time, all will be clear and karma will take its course.
    Namaste.
    But why impose bad things(karma) on others, did Keisha not teach you about acceptance(love) and forgiveness?

"Karma" is not about retribution or punishment, it is ignorance. If you do something out of ignorance, that ignorance will return if it is not resolved, and could lead to undesirable results.

Apparently, it is Keisha and her followers who are the ones ignorant about reality.

19. Link to Post #113
    Thanks

Quote Posted by truthseekerdan (here)
    Full of air...

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...ll=1#post70924
    Apparently, it's not quite as full of air as you would have us believe.

Take a look at what a Native American anti-fraud organization has to say about her:

http://www.newagefraud.org/smf/index.php?topic=2871.0

Perhaps you should be explaining to them that they are being misguided. Or maybe they're just jealous that she can make $25K from a seminar.

--sjkted

20. The Following User Says Thank You to sjkted For This Post:

barefoot (15th January 2011)

21. Link to Post #114
    Thanks

One of the posts below. Apparently, none of the people from the tribes she claims to represent has ever heard of her:

http://www.newagefraud.org/smf/index...24947#msg24947

Quote Kiesha Crowther has spoken in her own videos about how the "elders of the Salish" tribe, are the ones who made her "shaman over the Salish tribe". Those are her words, not mine. No one in the Flathead knows of this woman. I have spent some time asking and I even got a few laughs. She has also laid claim to Sioux, as so many white new age peddlers do. I recorded the youtube video's on my little camera and took copies to some of the elders here, and they watched them and were disgusted, truly. So here's my advice to anyone looking to verify her claims to Salish and Sioux, call the tribal office and ask them about her and her mother. We can't even verify the mother, as she has not given a name so that anyone can trace her lineage.

So if no one Salish up here knows who Kiesha Crowther, "shaman over the Salish tribe", then tell me who is Kiesha? She is a con artist, like so many others who have come before her. For example, the white woman Lynn Andrews who has written multiple books laying claim to teachings from women who don't exist, then charging grandiose amounts of money to take women to Joshua Tree and teach them shamanism. Kiesha has probably seen how well a white woman can do for herself if she can convince people that she's been annointed by someone important.

Kiesha seems to have alot of people in other countries fooled. Read through the youtube commentary, which is mostly made up by those living outside of the U.S. Most new age peddlers and pretenders like to don their regalia and tour foreign countries playing ndn, because the people are so starved for their indian experience they will pay precious money to get it. This whole thing has sickened me. You cannot stop a con artist in another country, where she has paying fools that believe in her.

So far, from what I understand, Kiesha used to live in Colorado. She was married and had two children. She left her husband and her babies to go off into the world and play white lady shaman. Let me make this clear, she abandoned those children. They no longer have their mother because she has told the people there in Co that "this is her mission and her calling". If that story of the owl is truth, then she should have seen that the owl was telling her to stay home and do not abandon her family this way.

She's charging people for these "spiritual teachings" that she has read every where else on the internet or in books. Read a Lynn Andrews book. She copies the woman's style. I would not be surprised at all to find that Kiesha was a student of Lynn Andrews. You can google Lynn and see what exorbitant amounts of money she charges to teach women how to be a white pretender. It's sad. You can't make someone ndn. You cannot steal from the culture and lie, and twist it to fit what you want to teach others.

Kiesha has literally stolen her titles, and has fabricated her story about becoming shaman over the Salish tribe.

I say the woman is in need of prayers. Any woman who would desert her childen to come into the world to live a lie is not waking in truth and must have some serious problems going on. She's lost touch with who she is, and has clung to a lie to feel better in her life.

I have no desire to bash her but I will stand up and say that stealing from the Salish and claiming to be made a shaman is dead wrong, and she will have to account for those lies eventually. What will Kiesha do should the elders show up to one of the seminars she charges for to ask her of her claims?

I see that Kiesha has closed off her facebook from the public eye and now you must friend her in order to read there. She probably feels closed in on, as I am certain she has read this forum and knows that people are catching on to her.

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sjkted For This Post:

23. Link to Post #115
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,605 times in 228 posts

Quote Posted by shiva777 (here)
    It's about DISCERNMENT...

this thread titled "New age deceivers..Keisha Crowther "
    got 800 hits in 6 hours...what does that tell you

I'm not going to continue with this thread because frankly,the comments of many people here are not worth a reply and I will continue to post what I experience as my "truth" in the future on other threads,.the new-agey religion needs a serious stirrer or two to get people thinking ...so I will continue to STIR IT UP
    I'm getting the feeling you are fighting for peace. It all makes sense in your own head, it seems.

Before you go, please remember this: We are all flawed in some way. I have listened to many teachers, and they all have had their blind spots.
    Last edited by perfectresonance; 12th December 2010 at 09:30. Reason: Removed last sentence.

24. Link to Post #116
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by perfectresonance (here)
    I'm getting the feeling you are fighting for peace. It all makes sense in your own head, it seems.

Before you go, please remember this: We are all flawed in some way. I have listened to many teachers, and they all have had their blind spots.

It's one thing to be flawed and another thing to be FAKE.

25. Link to Post #117
    Thanks

Here's a documentary called White Shamans and Plastic Medicine Men. Many of the indigenous posts I have seen online refer to this as cultural genocide. I'm beginning to understand why.

--sjkted

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sjkted For This Post:

27. Link to Post #118
    Thanks

tim, karma is neutral.
    You must have done something bad to think that karma is bad.
    Don't worry about the past.
    Listen to your heart and do what makes it sing and you will be just fine.

sjkted, the "New Age Fraud" website is the other website I was talking about in Post #104.
    I myself am very keen on pointing at people and yell "Watch out! Fraud Alert!", but even I would not spend time posting on a Forum that only talks about Fraud.
    Where do the Forum members come from? Have they been cheated and swindled all their lives that they have an overwhelming sense of mission to discuss about all the New Age Frauds out there or are they paid to do so?

28. Link to Post #119
    Thanks

Quote Where do the Forum members come from? Have they been cheated and swindled all their lives that they have an overwhelming sense of mission to discuss about all the New Age Frauds out there or are they paid to do so?
    They are native Americans who consider it disrespectful and cultural genocide in a sense for new age frauds to be taking their traditions and spinning them and then claiming they are authentic. In a way, it is similar to defamation or slander.

--sjkted

29. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sjkted For This Post:

30. Link to Post #120
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

tim, karma is neutral.
    You must have done something bad to think that karma is bad.
    Don't worry about the past.
    Listen to your heart and do what makes it sing and you will be just fine.
    Cut the BS.

The Delusions of Karma and Cause and Effect
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...use-and-Effect
    Last edited by timerty; 15th December 2010 at 02:18. Reason: add link

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1 6 7 LastLast