+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1 7

Thread: New age deceivers..Keisha Crowther

1. Link to Post #121
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,068 times in 325 posts

Default Re: New age deceivers..Keisha Crowther

read the comments in this video page also...don't be fooled by those who are preaching "just go in to the heart"....it takes LOVE,LIGHT and WISDOM to awaken the TRUE heart..the ASTRAL heart is a very complex and deceptive realm of experience and a trap if you don't know any better,the 4D/4th chakra(heart( astral dimension goes very deep...Drunvalo melchizedek is a perfect example of one who has been sucked in to the ASTRAL heart chambers as well....it goes VERY deep,his "controllers" are telling him such ridiculous things as humanity has been ready to "ascend" since 2007 and many more....even people like Tolle are giving their conciousness away to impure dimensional realms and entities that feel like "heaven" but is far from it...being in the "NOW" is only a doorway,in order to navigate the NOW you need to do so with a healthy EGO and an awakened mind,,,not tolle's torured mind that he couldn't wait to get rid of and hence was fragmented in to the "now" and lead in to a FALSE "enlightenment" fragmented dimensional space...Tolle's teachings are very helpful to enter the doorway but they won't assist you to DISCERN what lies beyond the door...most of the "enlightened" Masters of the world's religions also gave their essence away to these distorted dimensional spaces and beings..most of their "god's" are NEGATIVE ET's/entities/dimensional spaces...yeah,I know,controversial!...to get some idea of what I am talking about look at Lisa Renee and Ashayana Deane's threads in this Avalon forum ...

.the new age religion is pushing the Divine Feminine in an IMBALANCED way...it needs to be balanced with the Divine masculine ..the heart chakra needs to be balanced with the crown chakra and beyond

Keisha now CLAIMS that she didn't know that she wasn't officially accepted as a shaman by these indfian elders...how could that possibly be the truth?...didn't she ever ask or receive correspondence from the elders who she claims to represent?...think about it people..yes,use your MINDS as well as your hearts...when I heard that she was telling people to plant crystals in the ground without telling them the CRUCIAL importance of doingdeep cleansing on these crystals before feeding them into the earths grids I became concerned...a great number of crystal deposits on earth have been programmed with very powerful negative intention from black magicians,Atlantean ceremonies and much more and it takes very powerful, intention to clear those negative programs and I'm sure a large number of Keisha's fans are not aware of that or capable of clearing bheir crystals effectively..and on it goes

Keisha is a great example of how the new-age religion is being accepted by people desperate for answers...the agenda all along has been to get people so dumbed down and desperate that they will accept these things ...watch and read the comments under the video...

https://youtube.com/watch?v=juoD2...yer_embeddedIf
    Last edited by shiva777; 29th December 2010 at 08:27.

2. Link to Post #122
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,500 times in 430 posts

Just a bit of advice to anyone believing her nonsense: Look into your heart. You will find all of the answers you need right there. You will not get the answers you need from a shaman or false messiah.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Humble Janitor For This Post:

starsmoonmtns (21st February 2011)

4. Link to Post #123
    Germany Avalon Member The Truth Is In There's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,645 times in 726 posts

i don't think anyone will be able to convince those who live from the heart that what they do is wrong or, for that matter, that the message of kiesha crowther is negativity with a sugar coating. i wholeheartedly support her message and i know for a fact that my life has taken a definite turn towards the positive after i started to live more from the heart. i've written a few things about heart/mind and about doubt in another thread (https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...-Explorer-Race) but of course this also won't convince anyone who likes his "mental" life the way it is. to change yourself there first has to be the will to change. i know several people who changed from mind to heart consciousness but not one who changed back.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to The Truth Is In There For This Post:

Anchor (29th December 2010), smig (4th January 2011)

6. Link to Post #124
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,543 times in 2,615 posts

Shiva777, your post was great, a real analytic account of child like simplicity.

I do agree with you that total movement by the heart will get one in trouble. We have been given higher centers to develop vision and discernement with. The heart is the center to realize and experience love with which is only one aspect of our totality. It is not so much the mind we seek to counsel with but the higher intuitions that feed though the highest chakras that are interpeted in mind thoughts... Intuition, knowledge and wisdom, introspection must be toned and qualified by the heart but its from the higher centers that most of this comes from. Knowledge and wisdom can be a sharp cutting blade if not toned by the heart.. and as such we and all the earths children have suffered greatly on a planetary scale by our human knowledge in science when the heart and compassion for the mother earth and her other children has been disregarded for profits and power.

In the medicine wheel all things must reside in balance. heart, mind, body and spirit to be catalized by our soul force... as a fully integrated human.

But give us a break! She is a sweet kid and she fullfills many people's fantasies of what reality is or should be or that they wish it would be. She is extemely niave in my opinion. Clearly she is not right about all aliens being good and being our saviours. Abduction against free will of individuals is a very dark infliction upon a human being.

She will draw to her those people who resonate as she because they have learning within that frequency she carries. and they will learn truths in part. The lessons that they need for this day for their time in experience... and so who does have all the truth in totality?

The down side I see to her beleif system is that it essentially keeps everyone glued to the boob tube, for no need to rise up and take control of your reality... someone else, in this case, the aliens, will fix things for you, once again keeping one in a disempowered state and a minimally participatory creator of the reality that surrounds them.

On the other hand I am well studied in Native American Teachings. We really have no true clue as a collective white race just how the Native peoples of the Americas lived before we came here and ran them into the ground. We only have what their shamans and teachers tell us, and I prefer to believe them as opposed to the history of the winning dominating white men who write history books... and yes many Native people do not live vibrant spiritual lives currently as their opportunities were stolen from them long ago and driven into poverty of land, spirit, health and creativity, likely setting the stage for their soul release to other racial incarnations. (Always remember Karma...and there could be some previous white folks enduring the native trials in red skin right now so that they may learn the impact of their crimes and eventually the native wholistic spirituality, hence redeeming themselves and moving on in their growth) Native peoples, they only regained their right to freely and legally practice their ceremonies in 1979. They have much healing to do from the onslaught and imprisonment they have endured and like any people anywhere on the planet a tribe will consist of evolved souls and lessor evolved souls all working or struggling together for life and liberty and evolution.
    Last edited by Arrowwind; 4th January 2011 at 06:50.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Arrowwind For This Post:

Unified Serenity (20th December 2011), witchy1 (4th January 2011)

8. Link to Post #125
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,146 times in 324 posts

Quote Posted by shiva777 (here)
    Falsehoods of the New Age: Kiesha Crowther

My purpose in this essay is to show, perhaps one last time, how some of the manipulations work, especially when directed to those who “want to believe”. It is the “ET as savior” message that has prompted me to write this in response to email I received from people who presumed this “messenger” (and her message) is the next best thing after sliced bread. She cultivates a projection of appearing to believe that what she says is of the highest order. Overall the style of presentation resembles that of religious “fundamentalists”. I was not taken in by her Santa Fe presentation, and now that I have seen/heard her most recent Swiss presentation, I am even more troubled by her agenda. This article is based upon a number of recent email exchanges. This analysis can be readily applied to any number of new age/ET advocates.

While the personage here is not really the main point, she is one of many who are promoting ET’s as saviors, promotes herself in a way to lull her audience into accepting her “credentials” and so better accept her message. She relies on a litany of “credentials” implying her supra-normal abilities and “certification” by external authority (usually referred as some “elder council”). At the same time she adopts an effective posture of false humility.
    I have no idea if you are right or wrong about Keisha Crowther. But you do address one of the biggest questions in the whole issue, and I guess that has become a great big dividing line.

I for one do not think I am a dupe. I'm pretty logical, and can look at evidence pretty dispassionately. And I can see that this, over here, is what I would like to believe, and I can also see that that, over there, might be the truth.

I have read, and read, and read, and read, and read. I have read about disinformation and propaganda, from that fellow who did the campaign way back to get women to smoke -- very successfully, I might add -- on down to today.

After all the reading and thinking and pondering I have done, I have come down on the side of Ascension. And yes, a great deal of my decision is based on those three free books of David Wilcock, which are still available, for free, on his site. I highly recommend them to anyone looking for cogent arguments for the fact of Ascension. There is also, for me, Steve Beckow's site and his knowledge and discernment, which seems to in many ways agree with mine (I mean his discernment, or who he approves of, seems to fall in line with who I approve of, not his knowledge, which is many light years beyond mine.) I cannot stand to read channeled information that is a bunch of generalities and platitudes. And so much of it is so repetitive! So to me, most channeled info is not readable, but some of it is.

After all is said and cone, for me, I come down on the side of Ascension. I recently bought a copy of Hamlet's Mill at a second hand, rare book shop in New York. Haven't read it yet, but I think it's about the traces of -- what is that astronomical cycle? the ones that goes around 26,000 years? -- through ancient civilizations and prophecy. There's a lot more, which is not presenting itself to me in this moment, right here and now.

And I also do have a gut feeling. And that points me to, if this is not all there is, if death isn't the end, and there is an afterlife, then there are, in existence somewhere else, some intelligent being/beings with more power and knowledge than we have. And if there are those, what is our purpose for being here? Evolution seems to me to be the only reasonable answer. So, why have whatever off-world powers allowed the **** that has taken place on this planet to go ahead?

Trite as it may see, the reasons so often presented make perfect sense to me. That is, the free will universe. Yes, this place is a nightmare. But if it is a nightmare, there must be an end to that nightmare, if indeed evolution is the point of our being here. Just because evil has been on top here for many thousands of years does not mean that things must stay that way; in fact, that alone seems to me to suggest that, despite evil being on top here for so many eons, there must come an end to that. The pendulum must swing.

There are many other reasons, and I'm not being very articulate. I should work on this for a while away from the forum, and present a good list at some later point. And my point is that this poster is addressing what is, to me, the very crux of our problem today in making sense of all the information available to us. And yes, I come down on the opposite side of the issue from him.

One other thing: all my life up to a certain point, there were two voices on my shoulders. Not good and bad, not that simple. It was more like there was one that said, go ahead, there is a god, love and truth are real forces for good; it's okay to trust in something; versus one that said, no, be careful, don't trust anyone or anything, they are all just out to get you. Don't be a gullible, naive, idiot. Don't believe anything, or anyone. It's all bull****, and it's just meant to trip you up and cause you to make a silly fool of yourself.

Well, I have come down on the side of that argument that recognizes that love and truth are very real, potent forces for good, and they are to be found right here on Earth, today. The other side of that argument was childish, fearful and self-conscious, in the wrong way.

So, I may turn out to be a fool, but if that's a case, I'd actually rather come down on that side, than come down on the other side and be right.

So I'll go off and maybe organize the arguments I have come across for believing that there are indeed good ETs here to help us, that Ascension is truly just around the corner, and a golden age awaits us.

I'm tired, so I'm not going to re-read this post. Please forgive my grammatical and spelling errors. I'm tired. And if I put it off, I won't do it. I just want to get this notion set out in this thread.

ETM

9. Link to Post #126
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,814 times in 3,730 posts

Quote Posted by etm567 (here)
    So I'll go off and maybe organize the arguments I have come across for believing that there are indeed good ETs here to help us, that Ascension is truly just around the corner, and a golden age awaits us.
    I like the way you have thought this through and written it.

To add... in my opinion, ascension, whatever that is, will only happen for those that tack action and deliberately and diligently seek that goal. The help from wherever (ET or otherwise) comes later.

John..
    -- Let the truth be known by all, let the truth be known by all, let the truth be known by all --

10. Link to Post #127
    United States Avalon Member 1inMany's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,938 times in 2,119 posts

Here's something worthy of consideration when speaking of Keisha Crowther. There are so many of us, so many individuals, and as many unique paths. There is something sincere in her message, though I can't say that the message is without flaw. I don't know one way or the other, truth be told. But I do know one thing that is fact. Someone will be touched by her message that would not have been touched any other way, and this one touch will be the one nudge someone needed on their journey for truth. Not everyone will be reached by the ONE miraculous or earthshattering piece of information. My hope is that anyone touched by her in a positive way will remember that not one person has every answer. Every person has every answer.

We could theoretically argue all day long whether she's a "fake" or a "fraud"...but fake or fraud what? Person? Soul? Human being? Remember we are all connected here, and be careful how you answer.

Just my thoughts...
    Much love
    Life is a road we don't travel alone. But everyone's on their own journey home.

11. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to 1inMany For This Post:

Anchor (20th December 2011), greybeard (20th December 2011), Hypothetical (20th December 2011), Mark (20th December 2011)

12. Link to Post #128
    United States Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,049 times in 934 posts

She totally gives herself away in this 10 minute video.....

13. Link to Post #129
    United States Avalon Member Mark's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,461 times in 2,849 posts

i thought she handled herself quite well. her msg is very consistent and she emotes clearly. i don't know. i resonated to her when i first saw her, then this story came out. she does have something.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Mark For This Post:

gooty64 (20th December 2011)

15. Link to Post #130
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,350 times in 2,555 posts

Truly an Awesome post Arrowwind. Never is someone so blind as he who refuses to see. Cult leaders have gotten away with what they do because they exude this false idea of love and light, and thus anyone who says anything against what they actually do is mean spirited, controlled in an old left/right paradigm, and "Needs to check their heart chakra" etc.. I bet a lot of the Jim Jones followers had wished someone had slapped them like Cher and said, "Snap out of it!"

Much love,

Serenity

Quote Posted by Arrowwind (here)
    Shiva777, your post was great, a real analytic account of child like simplicity.

I do agree with you that total movement by the heart will get one in trouble. We have been given higher centers to develop vision and discernement with. The heart is the center to realize and experience love with which is only one aspect of our totality. It is not so much the mind we seek to counsel with but the higher intuitions that feed though the highest chakras that are interpeted in mind thoughts... Intuition, knowledge and wisdom, introspection must be toned and qualified by the heart but its from the higher centers that most of this comes from. Knowledge and wisdom can be a sharp cutting blade if not toned by the heart.. and as such we and all the earths children have suffered greatly on a planetary scale by our human knowledge in science when the heart and compassion for the mother earth and her other children has been disregarded for profits and power.

In the medicine wheel all things must reside in balance. heart, mind, body and spirit to be catalized by our soul force... as a fully integrated human.

But give us a break! She is a sweet kid and she fullfills many people's fantasies of what reality is or should be or that they wish it would be. She is extemely niave in my opinion. Clearly she is not right about all aliens being good and being our saviours. Abduction against free will of individuals is a very dark infliction upon a human being.

She will draw to her those people who resonate as she because they have learning within that frequency she carries. and they will learn truths in part. The lessons that they need for this day for their time in experience... and so who does have all the truth in totality?

The down side I see to her beleif system is that it essentially keeps everyone glued to the boob tube, for no need to rise up and take control of your reality... someone else, in this case, the aliens, will fix things for you, once again keeping one in a disempowered state and a minimally participatory creator of the reality that surrounds them.

On the other hand I am well studied in Native American Teachings. We really have no true clue as a collective white race just how the Native peoples of the Americas lived before we came here and ran them into the ground. We only have what their shamans and teachers tell us, and I prefer to believe them as opposed to the history of the winning dominating white men who write history books... and yes many Native people do not live vibrant spiritual lives currently as their opportunities were stolen from them long ago and driven into poverty of land, spirit, health and creativity, likely setting the stage for their soul release to other racial incarnations. (Always remember Karma...and there could be some previous white folks enduring the native trials in red skin right now so that they may learn the impact of their crimes and eventually the native wholistic spirituality, hence redeeming themselves and moving on in their growth) Native peoples, they only regained their right to freely and legally practice their ceremonies in 1979. They have much healing to do from the onslaught and imprisonment they have endured and like any people anywhere on the planet a tribe will consist of evolved souls and lessor evolved souls all working or struggling together for life and liberty and evolution.

16. Link to Post #131
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,543 times in 2,615 posts

Quote Posted by Unified Serenity (here)
    Truly an Awesome post Arrowwind. Never is someone so blind as he who refuses to see. Cult leaders have gotten away with what they do because they exude this false idea of love and light, and thus anyone who says anything against what they actually do is mean spirited, controlled in an old left/right paradigm, and "Needs to check their heart chakra" etc.. I bet a lot of the Jim Jones followers had wished someone had slapped them like Cher and said, "Snap out of it!"

]
    Well I just watched the video of Keisha that gooty64 presented above.

I must say I am no Keisha expert and her first videos turned me off so much, I probably watched 3 or 4, that I did not feel inclined to pursue her work, although I viewed her message as essentially good in intention it was not a message that I thought would help mankind
    to take control of their responsibilty for their creation of this reality.

But clearly in the above video she seems that she may be evolving some in her message.
    I heard nothing about aliens saving you, rather she states that you can and must do the work yourself.
    Her previous statements of all aliens being here to help us is blatantly wrong.. I dont know if she still holds
    that position and with statments like that I can only conclude that her source of information on such a statement is wrong... and therefor
    her body of work lies suspect to me and must be critically considered.

But I also saw her much as a niave child in her early work... so perhaps she is growing into her task.
    I am always suspect of those who tell us that others will save us... alien or otherwise and that ascenion is coming so not to worry.. which in so many minds translates to do nothing.

No one saved the native Americans from their plight, no one saved the heretics from the Catholic Church,
    No one saved 6 million Jews from Hitler, no one saved the peoples of Rhowanda, no one saved the children in the Canadian Indian Mission schools... so why should I count on someone like an alien or anyone else coming to save me and mine?

I firmly believe that we must save ourselves... and yes we can receive help... for help comes to us daily in spiritual guidance and insight that we must awaken to.

We as a human race must wake up to the delusions that we have been swept into... the brain washing, and the zombie state of mind that keeps us paralized from doing what needs to be done. Of course heart awakening is a part of this but also is the abilty to critically discern, and accuratley discern the nature of reality and one's part in it.
    If we did we would need no help. As far as I can tell all the real material work on the planet has come from real material people doing the nitty grit to awaken themselves and hence others, who then rise up to save themselves.
    Yes, there are all the stories of ascended masters and other saintly like people who have helped, but they, in my estamaiton have all been human, have evolved out of the human experience.
    As far as ascension goes, I have not yet seen it so I don't know if it is real or not. Could it be a potential reality? It could. Anything that we dare to dream is a potential reality. Am I going to count on it? No. I cannot count on what is not immediatley happening. I must count on what presents day to day for each day presents a child that must be fed and elder that needs help, a fire that must be fed.

I have come to this planet, like Keisha to do a work. I am in the midst of it. I too have recall of this and I do think that there are counltess others who have this awareness. This informaiton was given to me many years ago from out of my own source. It has given me the faith and strength to continue on in the midst of the darkness in the world and to focus on the light within myself. It has given me an awareness that this school called earth is a sacred opportunity.

Unlike Keisha, I already know that this will not be my last life. That my commitment to the human experiece is ongoing and I have no fear or concerns for "not moving on" for moving on is just another dream presenting with another set of problems of spiritual evolution to work through. And unlike Keisha, I do not see other places as being a higher place. It is all equal! Although we might like to think that realities that are full of love and light are higher, they are not, for ALL of it is of the creation of the great spirit. We will reside exactly where our commitment takes us and there is no judgement but just an understanding of need of the work to be done.

17. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Arrowwind For This Post:

Black Panther (20th December 2011), Kristin (20th December 2011), Mark (20th December 2011), Unified Serenity (20th December 2011)

18. Link to Post #132
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,004 times in 2,540 posts

Enjoy the video, I thought it was appropriate. I posted it on another thread, but here seems like a good place.
    From the Heart,
    Wormhole

http://veilofreality.wordpress.com/2...nsition-video/

I feel for Keisha. She was very abused and has really found something in her self that is more powerful in her spirituality. That is a true path... however, yes, there is a discernment warning there. I do not "feel" a whole truth. But I do feel the truth of her story... from abuse to feeling a place on the planet. That's great, but the rest... no.
    Last edited by Kristin; 20th December 2011 at 17:11.

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kristin For This Post:

Arrowwind (21st December 2011), Mark (20th December 2011)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1 7