+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 4

Thread: Panel: World Pedophile/child 'sacrifice' (ritualized murder!) network

1. Link to Post #61
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,308 times in 5,717 posts

Default Re: Panel: World Pedophile/child 'sacrifice' (ritualized murder!) network

Here on PA, readers and writers of any length of participation have known what is coming to the surface for the "normies". I realize more and more that the TRUTH has to come out because this is a WAR IN us, In our own minds and hearts. Our free will must be able to choose our position from an INFORMED state. The "Big Ugly" will be like cleaning a really deep and festering wound. The wound may kill some of us? It is almost impossible to know TRUTH when we have been so muddled without a radical shock to the heart and mind.

I wonder about why we are here and there are so many "answers" given that I know we will NEVER know. But we have to accept that the "façade" of the world we have accepted covers a cesspool of evil.

I pray everyday that the truth sweep across before another person is harmed. If it takes the "end of the world" so be it. It would be my choice that we all just refuse to allow the evil we see is done to continue.

Bad things happen DELIBERATELY to good people and innocence is destroyed. When I think about the cruelty and the horrific pain being inflicted by humans (?) on one another, I feel deep nausea and weakness.

Like Doug said in another thread, we are bludgeoned by terror from so many fronts that one feels a numbing begin to set in.

Throughout history, DEmoralization, black mail, poisoning and murder have been applied to silence the truth. Satanic allegiance, murder, pedophilia, incest, degrading perversion and even cannibalism are supported by those who self select themselves as world rulers. All our systems are evil.

Wouldn't it be wonderful to have a world that has everything that challenges us to grow and learn EXCEPT the INVERSION of good. The love of EVIL and the ability to hide one's evil is our enemy.

Memorial Day happens tomorrow in the US. Veterans of the war on Humanity are those I honor. Those who acted put of LOVE for others. People are giving up their lives every day to stand for good. I personally do not know what I can do but I ask to know. IMO we each should be praying for guidance and courage about what WE each are able to do.

I realize that some people may want a synopsis on every video. I am unable to cooperate there but I apply the golden rule. I do not need synopsis of small bites. I care to receive the opportunity to find information sources. Therefore I will just keep doing what I would like to have done.

Quote Ryan Montgomery - #1 Ethical Hacker Who Hunts Child Predators Catches One Live On Podcast
    1 in 5 children in the United States will be sexually exploited online. Every 9 minutes, Child Protective Services finds evidence of child sexual abuse. 93% of victims know the perpetrator. These are horrifying and sobering statistics that drove the Shawn Ryan Show to expose this topic–this is where Ryan Montgomery comes in.

Ryan is the #1 "ethical hacker" in the world and it's a title he's earned by infiltrating websites that host child exploitation and exposing the predators that run rampant there. Ryan takes us into the underbelly of this dark-web hidden world and lights it up in real time. During the filming of this show, Ryan ran a mini-sting operation from his laptop in a chatroom, posing as a teen–it took less than 60 seconds for a predator to take the bait.

This episode is a cold, hard look at the pervasive problem that is child exploitation. Although it's difficult to stomach, we do believe that this episode will educate parents and save thousands of children. Ryan has dedicated his life to saving human life via his treatment center for those with addiction and by forcing this vile topic into the light. We are honored to share his message.
    Last edited by Delight; 28th May 2023 at 16:22.

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

Franny (16th September 2023), Harmony (28th May 2023), Icare (16th September 2023), mountain_jim (30th May 2023), Reinhard (28th May 2023), Seeclearly (28th May 2023)

3. Link to Post #62
    Language
    German
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,883 times in 830 posts

Default Re: Panel: World Pedophile/child 'sacrifice' (ritualized murder!) network

I've just posted this on the Hollyweird thread, but this well-researched documentary goes far deeper than that.
    The title is totally misleading. It's about MK Ultra, child abuse, Satanic Ritual Abuse and deals with many different cases, some of which are well-known but have never been connected with these subjects before because the authorities deliberately suppressed the information.
    It's an eye-opening documentary.

Source: https://www.rumble.com/video/v386alw/?pub=4

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 4