+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 5 LastLast

Thread: Transgenderism: Is it Mental Illness?

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Member bettye198's Avatar
    Fairfield Glade, Tennessee in the Catoosa Mts
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,025 times in 571 posts

Default Transgenderism: Is it Mental Illness?

We are all inundated with this cultural phenomenon. This year, the military recognizes transgenders as normal. I have noted where education is going with this for our young in the school system. However, in this video, more challenges are presented with sex reassignment surgery we all should be well aware of if we know a friend or loved one that is considering this step.

My burning question is, Is this another form of population control?

I have always believed that when one plays with the hormonal/neurotransmitter structure of the biologic, it is severely dangerous. I learned a few things from this 15 min video.

Last edited by bettye198; 3rd April 2016 at 19:42.
    When you realize where you come from, you naturally become tolerant, disinterested, amused, kindhearted as a grandparent, dignified as a king. -- I Ching

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to bettye198 For This Post:

Alan (17th December 2016), DNA (3rd April 2016), Foxie Loxie (3rd April 2016), Holly Lindin (25th February 2017), Magneticman (3rd April 2016), Nick123 (9th June 2017), Spirithorse (4th April 2016), The Freedom Train (13th December 2016)

3. Link to Post #2
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,297 times in 575 posts

Default Re: Transgenderism: Is it Mental Illness?

My feeling is that this whole movement is part of the Transhumanism road that is eventually going to lead to the interface of tech and human biology...... a-la the Terminator. It will be sold to us as a great benefit to mankind, and there will be benefits, such is the way with these steps, but you just know that the ultimate use will be insidious. This step of 'gender re-alignment' is conditioning us to accept as normal the practice of gene manipulation in the lab.

I in no way detract or judge those that, from birth it seems, know that they are born into the wrong sex. But I have to question the way in which this is rammed down our throats' by just about every facet of the media.

Regards.
    Last edited by Citizen No2; 3rd April 2016 at 20:02.

4. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Citizen No2 For This Post:

bettye198 (3rd April 2016), bluestflame (4th April 2016), DNA (3rd April 2016), Foxie Loxie (3rd April 2016), GloriousPoetry (8th April 2016), kirolak (3rd April 2016), Merlinus (8th March 2018), NancyV (20th February 2017), raff (3rd April 2016), Sungazerer (4th April 2016), The Freedom Train (13th December 2016), XelNaga (3rd May 2019)

5. Link to Post #3
    United States Avalon Member bettye198's Avatar
    Fairfield Glade, Tennessee in the Catoosa Mts
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,025 times in 571 posts

I remember it used to be called "cross dressing" that still allowed the person to carry on their usual heterosexual relationship. Cross dressing, transvestite as we used to know the term, now has advanced into embracing the gender identity completely. My concern is the surgical intervention which Medical Doctors have huge disagreement about as it reformulates the gender apparatus and it is alarmingly bringing forth unhappiness and unsuccess and suicide attempts. So the barbaric approach not really working. A desperate attempt at creative identity.
    When you realize where you come from, you naturally become tolerant, disinterested, amused, kindhearted as a grandparent, dignified as a king. -- I Ching

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to bettye198 For This Post:

DNA (3rd April 2016), Foxie Loxie (3rd April 2016), lunaflare (3rd April 2016), NancyV (20th February 2017), The Freedom Train (13th December 2016)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,338 times in 435 posts

Agreed, some worthy points in this video which includes the rate of suicides post gender reassignment surgery. "Mental Illness", however, is a very condemning and judgemental label. How painful and agonizing it is to experience Life outside the comforts of social acceptance and convention. I recently watched an interview with Melissa Etheridge who, in essence, believes that accepting and loving oneself is the key. She commented that she lives with a male core in a female body. Throughout her life she has no doubt received ongoing support and affirmation from the LGBT community (as well as her fan base). Support and acceptance is necessary for any soul to survive in this world. I don't think surgery is the solution...
    It is curious MS media supports Transgenderism and this, in and of itself, requires us to critically analyse the issue...

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to lunaflare For This Post:

bettye198 (4th April 2016), DNA (3rd April 2016), Foxie Loxie (3rd April 2016), The Freedom Train (13th December 2016)

9. Link to Post #5
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,291 times in 744 posts

Even in the Vedas there are references to the 3 genders, so it's nothing new. . . . to each his/her/shim own. . . . .

10. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to kirolak For This Post:

betoobig (4th April 2016), Constance (13th October 2020), Dennis Leahy (5th April 2016), DNA (3rd April 2016), Foxie Loxie (3rd April 2016), joeecho (5th April 2016), Kryztian (3rd April 2016), Shannon (3rd April 2016), Student_Energy_Healer (3rd April 2016), TargeT (4th April 2016), Wind (4th April 2016), ZooLife (3rd April 2016)

11. Link to Post #6
    United States Avalon Member DNA's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,731 times in 4,313 posts

I don't agree with gender reassignment at all.

First off I can't believe folks are trusting the medical industry with a procedure this invasive if not absolutely necessary due to life threatening conditions.

12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

bettye198 (4th April 2016), Chris Gilbert (3rd April 2016), Holly Lindin (25th February 2017), NancyV (8th January 2017), onawah (4th April 2016), XelNaga (3rd May 2019)

13. Link to Post #7
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,413 times in 3,425 posts

What a distorted and dishonest look at the transgender phenomena. Quite saddening that anyone would take this seriously. A few points:

1) The video assumes that "transgender" refers exclusively to people who undergo surgery and hormone therapy to change their identity, when in reality, many of the people who "change their sex" do so mostly by changing their hair style, clothing, makeup, their name, how they affect their voice and movements, and by changing the gender of pronouns to which they are referred.

2) The transgender transformation is compared here to (1) a woman who stared at the sun to go blind (2) someone who identified as a cat crawled and sat in the window and stared at birds and (3) someone who decided to act like a six year old child. From this comparison, they decided that transgenderism was a mental illness. What clearly distinguished transgender people from these other cases, is that transgender people can live healthy, productive lives, care for others, have a career, etc. In many cases their change in identity, and accepting their identity, helped them to leave depression and anxiety behind and move into a happier, more productive place.

3) According to this video, the field of Psychiatry (represented by one professor at John's Hopkins) considers transgenderism to be destructive and unsuccessful, while it is the main stream media and politicians like Obama who are trying to force transgenderism on us. In reality, Transgender people and their therapists have been fighting for the right to be accepted legally and socially for over 60 years. Many of them have availed them self to the psychiatric profession and both they and their counselors have found that they are happier when they live and accept and new gender identity and that the happiness is multiplied when a society accepts it as well. This video references a Swedish report that shows a higher suicide among transgender people, and fails to mention how much social oppression and sometimes violence these people experience during their gender identity change.

Many cultures of the world have dealt quite successfully with individuals who feel they have a different gender identity, most notably, Native Americans, who grow up knowing that their society has places and roles for them if they don't accept many of the societal precepts assigned to their gender identity, and that this acceptance doesn't need for them to surgically alter themselves.

14. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to Kryztian For This Post:

Bruno (12th December 2016), camper (5th April 2016), Constance (13th October 2020), Dennis Leahy (5th April 2016), enfoldedblue (7th April 2016), Ewan (4th April 2016), joeecho (5th April 2016), kirolak (4th April 2016), KiwiElf (20th December 2016), NancyV (8th January 2017), OnyxKnight (6th April 2016), Rainbowbrite (24th August 2019), Shannon (3rd April 2016), Sierra (4th April 2016), sunpaw (4th April 2016), TigaHawk (3rd April 2016), wondering (3rd April 2016), ZooLife (4th April 2016)

15. Link to Post #8
    Australia Avalon Member TigaHawk's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,103 times in 742 posts

Quote Posted by bettye198 (here)
    We are all inundated with this cultural phenomenon. This year, the military recognizes transgenders as normal. I have noted where education is going with this for our young in the school system. However, in this video, more challenges are presented with sex reassignment surgery we all should be well aware of if we know a friend or loved one that is considering this step.

I have always believed that when one plays with the hormonal/neurotransmitter structure of the biologic, it is severely dangerous. I learned a few things from this 15 min video.

No. You heterosexuals are doing just fine with rampant breeding then disregarding your young.

So many kids in foster homes. All those at an extremely high risk of abuse and just plane disappearing.

Please continue to try your hardest to block LGBT parents from being able to go adopt these children when all they want is a child to love, care for and see grow up just like any other person that wants kids.

Please continue to completely ignore other factors like social engineering - blatant sexual advertising that noone seems to care about (but dont you dare breast feed in public! you may give people the idea breasts are not just for sex!) chemicals in our food, water, air, household items and EM waves - all constantly bombarding our bodies with no well documented science of what each individual thing does to us long term - let alone all of them combined.

I am going to politely request that you cease posting new threads on this topic and keep it contained to one thread. This is the second thread on the same subject. Both of which come across as blatantly hostile - Almost fell into that one in the other thread after getting extreamly angry with Armor's reply (and you praising him for it - which is also sickening) after he confirmed he's part of the problem by stating that women should not do things because he believes they incapable - and are nothing more than good breeding stock that should keep themselves attractive to find a suitable mate by a certain age.

While i do not agree with your views at all - i dont think your posts should be removed however i request you stop trying to prevoke people sensitive to the subject by relating LGBT to a mental illness - you further try to demean them with another post. So it is blatantly obvious to me you are not here posting this to actually discuss the topic and learn from it - you're doing it for more selfish and malicious reasons.

16. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to TigaHawk For This Post:

Bruno (12th December 2016), Chester (20th December 2016), Dennis Leahy (5th April 2016), Ewan (4th April 2016), joeecho (5th April 2016), kirolak (4th April 2016), KiwiElf (4th April 2016), Kryztian (3rd April 2016), PurpleLama (4th April 2016), Rainbowbrite (24th August 2019), Shannon (3rd April 2016), sunpaw (4th April 2016), wondering (3rd April 2016), ZooLife (4th April 2016)

17. Link to Post #9
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Kryztian (here)
    Many cultures of the world have dealt quite successfully with individuals who feel they have a different gender identity, most notably, Native Americans, who grow up knowing that their society has places and roles for them if they don't accept many of the societal precepts assigned to their gender identity, and that this acceptance doesn't need for them to surgically alter themselves.
    THIS!!!

So much emphasis is put on making sure everyone conforms to a stereotype. People try so hard to fit into another if they dont conform to one.

God forbid you be happy with who you are - every part of yourself! Instead people are bullied, tormented, become depressed, withdrawn because they are discriminated against for not fitting into the box. IE a boy can not cry when upset or hurt - that is not manly. A girl can not want to be a mechanic because it's seen that it's a men's job and dirty - women are meant to confirm to other stereotypical expectations - like being petite and pretty and doing "girly" things like being a receptionist to bring their superior male manager's coffee and food on demand. Know how many PA's / Receptionists are men? Ever seen a man try to apply for that job? They get laughed at. A man without a job and bills to pay does not care for the work - only that they are capable of doing the task required and are paid for it.

Stereotypes are so deeply ingrained in todays society that there are even people here that seem to genuinely believe that women can not do everything that men can.

If we stopped putting so much effort into attacking others that dont fit into stereotypical boxes and praised individuality / our differences - we would all be a lot happier and the world would be more peaceful.

TLDR - Stereotypes and Gender expectations are for dinosaurs. Please hurry up and go extinct. You're dragging us down.

18. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to TigaHawk For This Post:

Bruno (12th December 2016), Chester (20th December 2016), Foxie Loxie (3rd April 2016), Holly Lindin (25th February 2017), joeecho (5th April 2016), kirolak (4th April 2016), KiwiElf (4th April 2016), Kryztian (26th April 2019), Shannon (3rd April 2016), sunpaw (4th April 2016), wondering (3rd April 2016), ZooLife (4th April 2016)

19. Link to Post #10
    United States Avalon Member Foxie Loxie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,639 times in 2,960 posts

First time I've heard of 3 genders. Would the third one just be a "whole" person?

20. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Foxie Loxie For This Post:

bluestflame (4th April 2016), Bruno (12th December 2016), Holly Lindin (25th February 2017), Omni (17th December 2016), Soda (5th April 2016), Soup (4th April 2016), wondering (3rd April 2016)

21. Link to Post #11
    United States Moderator (on Sabbatical) Shannon's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,063 times in 1,211 posts

The video in the op is 100% garbage.

People can and will flourish when they can be themselves and live how they choose. Transgendered aren't mentally ill.

Sheesh. ....

22. The Following 21 Users Say Thank You to Shannon For This Post:

Bruno (12th December 2016), camper (5th April 2016), Chester (20th December 2016), Dennis Leahy (5th April 2016), enfoldedblue (7th April 2016), Ewan (4th April 2016), joeecho (5th April 2016), kirolak (4th April 2016), KiwiElf (4th April 2016), Kryztian (3rd April 2016), RunningDeer (4th April 2016), seah (4th April 2016), Sierra (4th April 2016), sunpaw (4th April 2016), TargeT (4th April 2016), TigaHawk (4th April 2016), ulli (4th April 2016), Wind (4th April 2016), wondering (3rd April 2016), ZooLife (4th April 2016)

23. Link to Post #12
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

haha....your post is 1000 times worse than his. congrats.

Quote Posted by TigaHawk (here)
    Quote Posted by bettye198 (here)

No. You heterosexuals are doing just fine with rampant breeding then disregarding your young.

So many kids in foster homes. All those at an extremely high risk of abuse and just plane disappearing.

Please continue to try your hardest to block LGBT parents from being able to go adopt these children when all they want is a child to love, care for and see grow up just like any other person that wants kids.

Please continue to completely ignore other factors like social engineering - blatant sexual advertising that noone seems to care about (but dont you dare breast feed in public! you may give people the idea breasts are not just for sex!) chemicals in our food, water, air, household items and EM waves - all constantly bombarding our bodies with no well documented science of what each individual thing does to us long term - let alone all of them combined.

I am going to politely request that you cease posting new threads on this topic and keep it contained to one thread. This is the second thread on the same subject. Both of which come across as blatantly hostile - Almost fell into that one in the other thread after getting extreamly angry with Armor's reply (and you praising him for it - which is also sickening) after he confirmed he's part of the problem by stating that women should not do things because he believes they incapable - and are nothing more than good breeding stock that should keep themselves attractive to find a suitable mate by a certain age.

While i do not agree with your views at all - i dont think your posts should be removed however i request you stop trying to prevoke people sensitive to the subject by relating LGBT to a mental illness - you further try to demean them with another post. So it is blatantly obvious to me you are not here posting this to actually discuss the topic and learn from it - you're doing it for more selfish and malicious reasons.

24. The Following User Says Thank You to robinr1 For This Post:

NancyV (8th January 2017)

25. Link to Post #13
    Great Britain Avalon Member
    Thanks

I have read in Robert Shapiro's book titled: the explorer race of the third sex and his description doesn't align so much as transgenderism. The third sex supposedly comes in with a unique energy that will harmonize the other 2 sexes (also bringing a lot of heart energy as well) but my guess is that transgenderism relates to something else of which I don't have enough info to hazard a guess. But it would be interesting to get a general consensus of those who have crossed the divide to see how they feel now. If successful then the issue would be about the gender and not perhaps some other issue. Although I'm not sure what the soul perspective and reasoning would be for this challenge/experience.

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to raff For This Post:

Shannon (4th April 2016), ulli (4th April 2016)

27. Link to Post #14
    United States Honored, Retired Member. Sierra passed in April 2021.
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,462 times in 5,424 posts

I do know someone who has transgendered. We are both deaf, and I met her on the AOL Deaf Bulletin Boards (early form of a forum). FYI: there is a genetic link between deafness and homosexuality/transgender identity, a higher rate of incidence in the Deaf/deaf community. She attended Gaulladet University, which is where she figured out she wanted to be a boy. She was VERY clear she did not want to be a gay woman, she wanted to be a man.

She was very suicidal, had zero sex drive, etc. It took a long time begging and coaxing, to find out what was wrong in chat online. She came out to San Francisco for a month long visit before she told me what was up. Eventually she went through the process (a lot of counseling to be sure being a different sex is the real issue), and the difference is night and day. He is happy, contented, living in the same area with his family, who support and love him.

This is not an experience I'd wish on anyone, very difficult waters to navigate, very difficult to find acceptance and safety in our culture. What it means spiritually to the person, what it means to the medical community, what it means to the PTB, I have no idea, and I would not presume to know.

I have not watched the video, but from the comments, it sounds like either fear porn or haters gonna hate.

I just saw a person about to die of unhappiness, no longer about to die of unhappiness.
    Last edited by Sierra; 4th April 2016 at 00:01.

28. The Following 30 Users Say Thank You to Sierra For This Post:

bettye198 (5th April 2016), Billy (4th April 2016), Billy Vasiliadis (17th December 2016), Bruno (12th December 2016), camper (5th April 2016), Chester (20th December 2016), Chris Gilbert (22nd September 2020), Denise/Dizi (27th April 2019), Dennis Leahy (6th April 2016), Ewan (4th April 2016), Hazelfern (12th December 2016), Inaiá (28th April 2019), joeecho (5th April 2016), kirolak (4th April 2016), KiwiElf (4th April 2016), Kryztian (4th April 2016), petra (26th April 2019), PurpleLama (4th April 2016), raff (4th April 2016), Rainbowbrite (11th January 2021), Rich (12th December 2016), RunningDeer (4th April 2016), seah (4th April 2016), Shannon (4th April 2016), sunpaw (4th April 2016), Valerie Villars (1st May 2019), Wind (4th April 2016), wondering (4th April 2016), ZooLife (4th April 2016)

29. Link to Post #15
    Guam Avalon Member
    Thanks

In the late 60's my marriage was falling apart and we started seeing a young male therapist in San Francisco who was about 28 to my 21. My husband was really angry about my not keeping my promise to obey. At 19, I had no idea what that would entail. At that time both homosexuality and a name I cannot remember for women who were not content with the role assigned to them by society were considered mentally ill.

This young man told me I had a man's mind in a woman's body. They were just starting to do these reassessments. I actually considered all that. I am very pragmatic. I was like--- I change my sex to male and I am a five foot two male--how effective and how successful will I be the way society views men? I decided to just deal with my mind. I have worked with some of these people in LA in my 60s. The reality is the reality of how these people will look etc. is rarely discussed. An ugly man will be an even uglier woman. Only those who start young and work at everything adjust well. An operation on a bad life with bad choices will not suddenly become a good life.

30. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to lastlegs For This Post:

Kryztian (26th April 2019), littlebee (4th April 2016), mahalall (4th April 2016), Pam (20th February 2017), petra (26th April 2019), Shannon (4th April 2016), sunpaw (4th April 2016), XelNaga (3rd May 2019)

31. Link to Post #16
    Thanks

Quote Posted by robinr1 (here)
    haha....your post is 1000 times worse than his. congrats

Which is exactly why i requested it stay to a single thread. This whole thread is designed to press buttons and it's done that brilliantly. Care to input anything other than a useless laugh? Thought not.

hahaha that's right we're acting like children right now

**Apologies for the above - being immature & angry - At work currently. I will sit down when in the privacy of my own home and write an explanation as to why people whom act and treat LGBT things like a disease or illness can cause so much damage to the people they think they are trying to help. Been there. Done that. Peace is in the realization that you are not a stereotype that needs to conform and this is just a meatbag - what reproductive organs you're born with dont mean *** at the end of the day.
    Last edited by TigaHawk; 4th April 2016 at 01:53.

32. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to TigaHawk For This Post:

camper (5th April 2016), Chester (20th December 2016), joeecho (5th April 2016), Shannon (4th April 2016), sheme (7th April 2016), Sierra (4th April 2016), ZooLife (4th April 2016)

33. Link to Post #17
    Thanks

one can only be 'inundated' by a cultural 'phenomenon' when submerged to the gills in a tiny pond of one's choosing.

i always admired the goldfish i won at the fair...they always jumped out of the dish i put them in ...ok, admittedly they did die... but but

point is... your soul is genderless... you surely have to accept that...

you all do talk and think too much lol

be a goldfish...be whatever you want... but mental illness is culturally assured to the HEs and SHEs

divisionists lol

Last edited by Soup; 4th April 2016 at 00:21.

34. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Soup For This Post:

camper (5th April 2016), Chester (20th December 2016), Ewan (4th April 2016), Holly Lindin (25th February 2017), joeecho (5th April 2016), kirolak (4th April 2016), Shannon (4th April 2016), Sierra (4th April 2016), TigaHawk (4th April 2016), ZooLife (4th April 2016)

35. Link to Post #18
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,308 times in 437 posts

All is permissible but not all is beneficial...

Someone may want something really bad, or do something because they can, or because it makes them feel "better", etc, but does that make it right or wise?

Natural Law is Natural Law.

Forgo it at your own risk...

36. Link to Post #19
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,092 times in 20,639 posts

I attended some classes in the Bay Area years ago that were given by a group of psychics.
    Among the subjects that came up were reincarnation, androgeny and homosexuality.
    It was generally agreed upon by the psychics (and it seems very likely true to me) that as androgynous souls who have come here (whether willingly or not) we must experience this reality on Earth (though it may be different elsewhere) as both genders, through a series of many incarnations.
    But many souls may have a preference for one gender or the other, and so they will choose to incarnate as their chosen gender again and again until the time comes inevitably, when their Higher Self steps in and sees to it that the soul begins to incarnate as their least favorite gender, uncomfortable as that may be.
    This can seem like an unnatural ordeal to some, and the changeover may take many lifetimes to achieve successfully, before the soul adjusts, physically, mentally and emotionally.
    Electing to go so far as to have transgender surgery is a manifestation of resistance to a kind of natural law, as OMG said, yet it is certainly permissible karmically.
    It is, if nothing else, a sign that that soul is simply not yet willing to take on the characteristics of the unfavorite gender, but it will be a learning experience, in any case.
    Things are no doubt less complicated on worlds where the androgynous nature of the soul is more accepted.
    But part of 3D experiencing is very much about duality, and that can certainly create a lot of complications.
    Though we can also look at it as an interesting experience, of course!
    Last edited by onawah; 4th April 2016 at 04:16.
    Each breath a gift...

37. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

DNA (4th April 2016), Kryztian (26th April 2019), NancyV (8th January 2017), RunningDeer (4th April 2016), sheme (7th April 2016), Sierra (4th April 2016), ulli (4th April 2016), Valerie Villars (1st May 2019), wondering (4th April 2016), XelNaga (3rd May 2019)

38. Link to Post #20
    United States Avalon Member DNA's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,731 times in 4,313 posts

Quote Posted by onawah (here)
    I attended some classes in the Bay Area years ago that were given by a group of psychics.
    Among the subjects that came up were reincarnation, androgeny and homosexuality.
    It was generally agreed upon by the psychics (and it seems very likely true to me) that as androgynous souls who have come here (whether willingly or not) we must experience this reality on Earth (though it may be different elsewhere) as both genders, through a series of many incarnations.
    But many souls may have a preference for one gender or the other, and so they will choose to incarnate as their chosen gender again and again until the time comes inevitably, when their Higher Self steps in and sees to it that the soul begins to incarnate as their least favorite gender, uncomfortable as that may be.
    This can seem like an unnatural ordeal to some, and the changeover may take many lifetimes to achieve successfully, before the soul adjusts, physically, mentally and emotionally.
    Electing to go so far as to have transgender surgery is a manifestation of resistance to a kind of natural law, as OMG said, yet it is certainly permissible karmically.
    It is, if nothing else, a sign that that soul is simply not yet willing to take on the characteristics of the unfavorite gender, but it will be a learning experience, in any case.
    Things are no doubt less complicated on worlds where the androgynous nature of the soul is more accepted.
    But part of 3D experiencing is very much about duality, and that can certainly create a lot of complications.
    Though we can also look at it as an interesting experience, of course!
    I started to write something similar to this, and everytime I did, I scratched it out of fear of offending someone.

Kudos to you Onawah, you voiced my thoughts far better than I could have.

39. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

BMJ (8th April 2016), NancyV (8th January 2017), onawah (4th April 2016), RunningDeer (4th April 2016), Sierra (4th April 2016), The Freedom Train (14th December 2016), TigaHawk (6th April 2016)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 5 LastLast