1. Link to Post #81
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,435 times in 21,490 posts

Default Re: The Avalon Library: discussion and requests

Quote Posted by Omni (here)
    On one of my registrars you can forward/redirect any link from a hosted domain to any link destination on the web. This can be useful for many things, e.g. what Bill described. I have done this for my PDF domain.
    This does not even make sense to me . I must not be understanding something here.

I do not see any way that a DNS registrar could redirect, for example, http://avalonlibrary.net/oldfilename.pdf to http://avalonlibrary.net/newfilename.pdf, with the same domain name avalonlibrary.net in both links.

All that the DNS registrar does, regarding a IPv4 DNS domain name mapping such as for avalonlibrary.net, is to answer the question "What IP address is avalonlibrary.net located at?". It does this by directing DNS lookup requests for that avalonlibrary.net to some DNS server that knows that avalonlibrary.net is located at 198.143.158.132.

None of this DNS apparatus tracks in any way the file name space within a web server. It just gets users to the right IP address for a domain name.

If you had a file in http://serverA.net/some_file_name.html that you wanted to let users access using a URL with some other domain name, say http://serverB.net/some_file_name.html, then I suppose that a registrar could setup its DNS apparatus to send all requests for any file on "serverB.net" A records to "serverA.net", but that is not Bill's situation with avalonlibrary.net.
    Last edited by ThePythonicCow; 5th August 2018 at 16:22.
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

2. The Following User Says Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Bill Ryan (5th August 2018)

3. Link to Post #82
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,392 times in 3,448 posts

Quote Posted by Paul (here)
    This does not even make sense to me . I must not be understanding something here.
    Seen here:

You can take an avalon library url (at the avalon library registrar if it has this option) and redirect it into any link you desire. Namecheap.com has this (perhaps your registrar does).

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Omni For This Post:

Bill Ryan (5th August 2018)

5. Link to Post #83
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,435 times in 21,490 posts

Quote Posted by Omni (here)
    You can take an avalon library url (at the avalon library registrar if it has this option) and redirect it into any link you desire. Namecheap.com has this (perhaps your registrar does).
    These 301 permanent redirects apply to the domain name, not to just a specific filename within a domain.

If I use 301 redirects to redirect one file on a website, to some other website, I redirect all files.

If I use 301 redirects to redirect files, the same file name, by the same path name, is requested from the new server that the 301 redirected traffic to.

Bill wants to have two file names for the same content on the same server, not one file name, that can be asked for on one server, which gets redirected to a second server.
    Last edited by ThePythonicCow; 5th August 2018 at 17:57.
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Bill Ryan (5th August 2018), petra (7th August 2018)

7. Link to Post #84
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,055 times in 8,170 posts

What's the possibility of having a new section of the forum that is a page full of live audio streams available simply by clicking on them.

Is there a widget that can do that or a tweak to do it?
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

Bill Ryan (7th August 2018), ThePythonicCow (7th August 2018)

9. Link to Post #85
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,055 times in 8,170 posts

Quote Posted by norman (here)
    What's the possibility of having a new section of the forum that is a page full of live audio streams available simply by clicking on them.

Is there a widget that can do that or a tweak to do it?

errr. . . just in case the idea needs a few audio stream URLs to experiment with, here's a bunch of them that I use:

Advent Radio [ old Art Bell Shows ]

http://37.187.79.56:10534

The Ultimate Art Bell [ old Art Bell shows ]

http://198.27.120.235:8450

Alex Jones Show

http://stream-mp3.infowars.com/

KGRA-digital Broaadcasting

http://s6.voscast.com:7948

Rense Radio Network

http://s2.voscast.com:9958

Richie Allen

http://108.163.223.242:8102/stream?type=.mp3

Republic Broadcasting 1

http://216.240.133.177:2005

Revolution Radio Studio A

http://198.178.123.2:8054

Revolution Radio Studio B

http://s2.voscast.com:8186

War Room with Owen Shroyer

http://192.240.107.134:80/warroom

Roswell UFO Channel

http://listen.radionomy.com/TheUFOChannel

----------------------------
    MUSIC

Laurel Canyon Radio

http://s10.voscast.com:7858

Chromanova.fm - Chillout Psybient

http://176.31.123.212:8192
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

Bill Ryan (9th August 2018), Foxie Loxie (9th August 2018), RunningDeer (9th August 2018)

11. Link to Post #86
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,527 times in 642 posts

Speaking of being kind, I find it amazing how all these copyrighted works are blithely posted here as if their authors didn't sweat blood and put years and years into those 50 or 100 thousand words that in one click go up for free. Voila.

Are any of the authors - or their heirs or rep's - contacted to see if it's okay with them? I highly doubt that. At the very least link to a way to PURCHASE the book. Professional or semi-professional writers look at this and gnash their teeth. If this continues, watch books go the way of the music industry. During his lifetime, Dick struggled to stay afloat. A writer's life ain't easy. Buy the books if you like them.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Caliban For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (10th August 2018), Bill Ryan (10th August 2018), RunningDeer (10th August 2018)

13. Link to Post #87
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,531 times in 32,788 posts

Quote Posted by Caliban (here)
    Speaking of being kind, I find it amazing how all these copyrighted works are blithely posted here as if their authors didn't sweat blood and put years and years into those 50 or 100 thousand words that in one click go up for free. Voila.

Are any of the authors - or their heirs or rep's - contacted to see if it's okay with them? I highly doubt that. At the very least link to a way to PURCHASE the book. Professional or semi-professional writers look at this and gnash their teeth. If this continues, watch books go the way of the music industry. During his lifetime, Dick struggled to stay afloat. A writer's life ain't easy. Buy the books if you like them.
    Thanks! For information, the statement about Philip K. Dick's works on Wikimedia (where his books are free to download) reads:
    This work is in the public domain because it was published in the United States between 1923 and 1963 and although there may or may not have been a copyright notice, the copyright was not renewed. Unless its author has been dead for the required period, it is copyrighted in the countries or areas that do not apply the rule of the shorter term for US works, such as Canada (50 pma), Mainland China (50 pma, not Hong Kong or Macao), Germany (70 pma), Mexico (100 pma), Switzerland (70 pma), and other countries with individual treaties. See Commons:Hirtle chart for further explanation.

14. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (10th August 2018), Caliban (10th August 2018), Innocent Warrior (11th August 2018), Noelle (10th August 2018), RunningDeer (10th August 2018), Valerie Villars (10th August 2018)

15. Link to Post #88
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)

Thanks! For information, the statement about Philip K. Dick's works on Wikimedia (where his books are free to download) reads:
    This work is in the public domain because it was published in the United States between 1923 and 1963 and although there may or may not have been a copyright notice, the copyright was not renewed. Unless its author has been dead for the required period, it is copyrighted in the countries or areas that do not apply the rule of the shorter term for US works, such as Canada (50 pma), Mainland China (50 pma, not Hong Kong or Macao), Germany (70 pma), Mexico (100 pma), Switzerland (70 pma), and other countries with individual treaties. See Commons:Hirtle chart for further explanation.
    That's great Bill -- what about the hundreds of other authors' work you've put up? Are they too out of copyright?

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Caliban For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (10th August 2018), Bill Ryan (10th August 2018), Billy (15th August 2018), Innocent Warrior (11th August 2018), RunningDeer (10th August 2018)

17. Link to Post #89
    Thanks

That's great Bill -- what about the hundreds of other authors' work you've put up? Are they too out of copyright?
    Many are, but not all of them. If we receive a copyright message, we instantly remove the book in question.

It should be noted that in almost every case (all but 3 or 4 in about 2,000) the books have been found elsewhere on the net, where they were uploaded long ago. All we've done is gathered them together in one place.

The service we provide here — with no money being made at all — is the hunting and finding, which can actually sometimes be quite a job.
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 10th August 2018 at 20:45.

18. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (10th August 2018), Billy (15th August 2018), Innocent Warrior (11th August 2018), kudzy (10th August 2018), Noelle (10th August 2018), RunningDeer (10th August 2018)

19. Link to Post #90
    United States Avalon Member Ba-ba-Ra's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,315 times in 1,567 posts

Caliban, Since I'm an author I can give you an opinion from that perspective. I realize this is just my perspective and other authors might differ.

I have books on Amazon. For hard copies I receive about a $1.00 royalty per sale - unless they are sold used, which many are and then I receive nothing. For Kindle additions I receive about $2.00.

If hard copies are bought direct from publisher (via bookstores), I receive about $3.00 That rarely happens to most authors anymore.

The only way an author makes any real money is:
    a) if they sell 50,000 or more copies via bookstores every year (and my personal experience has been the publishers have not been completely honest in sending royalties and as far as I know there is no way to check)
    b) the author purchases the books themselves from their publisher who usually sells to the author at half price and then goes out on the road to sell them direct. Usually at book signings at stores, fairs, etc.

Think of all the books that are sold used both in used book stores and on Amazon and other websites. Nothing is paid to author in those cases.

I say give Bill a break, he is educating many by offering this online (no different than selling used), and I'm guessing that most of the authors would be thrilled to know their information is getting out there.
    Blessed are the cracked, for they are the ones who let in the light!

20. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Ba-ba-Ra For This Post:

Bill Ryan (10th August 2018), Billy (15th August 2018), Bob (10th August 2018), Caliban (11th August 2018), Hervé (10th August 2018), Innocent Warrior (11th August 2018), kudzy (10th August 2018), Noelle (10th August 2018), RunningDeer (10th August 2018), ThePythonicCow (11th August 2018), Valerie Villars (10th August 2018)

21. Link to Post #91
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,300 times in 18,139 posts

At the very least link to a way to PURCHASE the book.
    You bring up good points, Caliban. 98% of the time I'll: 1) add a link 2) a book cover graphic 3) an Amazon summary. I say 98% because I'm having second thoughts about promoting a company that drives local mom and pop stores out of business and has harsh work conditions for their employees.

More often than not, it’s because of the free pdfs, I’ll purchase the physical copy. I prefer them to pdfs. I’ve been known to purchase an electronic edition while waiting for a physical copy. Freebies are a good way for me to learn of new authors and purchase their other books.

22. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (11th August 2018), Bill Ryan (10th August 2018), Billy (15th August 2018), Caliban (11th August 2018), Innocent Warrior (11th August 2018)

23. Link to Post #92
    Thanks

Quote Posted by RunningDeer (here)
    Freebies are a good way for me to learn of new authors and purchase their other books.
    Yes... and also to search through a PDF (which is very easy to do, taking only moments) to research a name, a place, or a reference. Just that. Not to read it from cover to cover.

Very few people are going to spend hundreds (maybe thousands!) of $$ buying hard copy books just in case there's a paragraph in there somewhere that's useful for a research project. Quite a few of the PDFs of books on the internet are poorly formatted; they're NOT high-quality reproductions of the original, at all. But the text is usually complete and fully searchable, and that can be very valuable.

24. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (11th August 2018), Billy (15th August 2018), Caliban (11th August 2018), Hym (10th August 2018), RunningDeer (10th August 2018), Tintin (11th August 2018)

25. Link to Post #93
    United States Avalon Member Valerie Villars's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,435 times in 2,846 posts

Quote Posted by RunningDeer (here)
    At the very least link to a way to PURCHASE the book.
    You bring up good points, Caliban. 98% of the time I'll: 1) add a link 2) a book cover graphic 3) an Amazon summary. I say 98% because I'm having second thoughts about promoting a company that drives local mom and pop stores out of business and has harsh work conditions for their employees.

More often than not, it’s because of the free pdfs, I’ll purchase the physical copy. I prefer them to pdfs. I’ve been known to purchase an electronic edition while waiting for a physical copy. Freebies are a good way for me to learn of new authors and purchase their other books.
    I was going to say the same thing on the other thread and then decided to stay out of it, but often I buy a book because I read it online (or a part of it) and liked it so much I bought it.

And I have been having some Amazon guilt about this recently.
    "The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what we share with someone when we are uncool." From the movie "Almost Famous""l "Let yourself stand cool and composed before a million universes." Walt Whitman

26. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Valerie Villars For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (11th August 2018), Bill Ryan (10th August 2018), Billy (15th August 2018), Hym (10th August 2018), RunningDeer (10th August 2018), ThePythonicCow (11th August 2018), Tintin (11th August 2018)

27. Link to Post #94
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,300 times in 18,139 posts

Quote Posted by Valerie Villars (here)
    I was going to say the same thing on the other thread and then decided to stay out of it, but often I buy a book because I read it online (or a part of it) and liked it so much I bought it.

And I have been having some Amazon guilt about this recently.
    Sometimes, I'll add an extra Avalon donation as a "Thanks for the freebies, Bill".

I rationalize Amazon purchases because the closest book store is 30+ miles away. I use to spend hours in there, 5-7 days a week. My 2003 car says, “Dear RunningDeer, stop all ya runnin’. Time to save on gas, miles and wear 'n' tear. Put that money into ya books."

putt-putt.........................

28. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (11th August 2018), Bill Ryan (10th August 2018), Billy (15th August 2018), Hym (10th August 2018), Tintin (11th August 2018)

29. Link to Post #95
    United States Avalon Member Valerie Villars's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,435 times in 2,846 posts

Same here.

When I went to LA in 94, there were no cell phones and anytime someone would call for me at my aunt's apartment, she would say, "She's at the bookstore again."
    "The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what we share with someone when we are uncool." From the movie "Almost Famous""l "Let yourself stand cool and composed before a million universes." Walt Whitman

30. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Valerie Villars For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (11th August 2018), Bill Ryan (10th August 2018), Billy (15th August 2018), Hym (10th August 2018), RunningDeer (10th August 2018), Tintin (11th August 2018)

31. Link to Post #96
    Thanks

Sorry Ba-Ba-Ra, Bill doesn't get a break here. I'm looking out for the poets, the artists and the authors to get a break. You can "break" it down any way you want in terms of sales and profits-- it's still Stealing. Yes, I said it. How does this differ from going into B&N and filching a book? You should be defending the writers, my dear, not those who take from them with no return. (I know you give a lot back, Bill, this isn't directly to you)

I wish all were like Running Deer who does give back to those who give us so much. It takes a long time to write a book and far longer for it to rise to the surface to be put down in paragraphs. Every pdf posted should include a link to the publisher or another site to BUY the book, if it's a living author or a still-copyrighted work.

On edit, the fact that these books have been mostly "gathered" from other sites doesn't mitigate the reality of what is actually occurring. Avalon's not like other sites, is it? I'm saying that far more thought should go into this ---
    Last edited by Caliban; 11th August 2018 at 00:34.

32. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Caliban For This Post:

Bill Ryan (11th August 2018), RunningDeer (11th August 2018), Tintin (11th August 2018)

33. Link to Post #97
    Thanks

This is an interesting discussion.

@Caliban, does the Interesting Free Books in PDF thread sit easy with you? Where members post links to books that are online elsewhere?

Should Avalon close and delete that thread? (That's a serious question for you. Not a rhetorical one.)

When members copy and paste articles here, as we all often do, should we each always first check carefully with the author for copyright release? (And do you do that, yourself?)

Periodically we DO occasionally get asked to delete copied articles from threads, which always totally bewilders me. I've never copyrighted anything I've written, or filmed, in my life. I doubt I ever will.

Back in Project Camelot days, Kerry Cassidy and I made a point to state clearly that NOTHING we did ever was copyrighted. We never wanted it to be. (Why would we?)

And we never charged a penny for anything, either. The information we shared was not ours to sell. We relied 100% on donations.

And (while we're on that subject! ): if you're (admirably) concerned about people working hard to educate and provide information for others, with nothing close to adequate remuneration:

In the two years you've been here with us, I presume benefiting to at least quite some considerable extent, have you ever made a donation to Avalon?

I don't think so, but [genuinely] please forgive me if I'm wrong. If you have indeed never made a donation, is your outlook that you only gladly offer money when there's definitively something for sale? (That's rather crudely put, and not intended to be a push-back: I'm just pointing out that these issues are NOT black and white, by any means at all.)

I could say, you don't get a break, either.

Last edited by Bill Ryan; 11th August 2018 at 00:50.

34. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

RunningDeer (11th August 2018), Tintin (11th August 2018)

35. Link to Post #98
    Thanks

For interesting reference, do see Caliban's post on the Interesting Free books in PDF thread, from 2015:
    ... and also, the 5 replies that followed.

One of them was mine, in which I wrote: (it's interesting to look back on this, 3 years later. I was glad to see I said almost exactly the same thing! )

~~~
    Many thanks for this, and it's a tricky subject. In 95% (or more) of the instances of books referenced on this thread, the books are out there already in PDF form — somewhere on the net. What the contributors to this thread are almost always doing is linking to existing locations.

I have quite often re-uploaded existing PDFs of books to the Avalon server, but that's just after (e.g.) adding the cover to the text PDF. That's merely for presentational purposes.

In one instance, with Fritz Springmeier and Cisco Wheeler's seminal book The Illuminati Formula Used to Create an Undetectable Total Mind Controlled Slave, I spent an entire day, maybe two, cleaning up the existing 800 page 'internet' copy, reformatting and editing typos after the fairly poor quality OCR (Optical Character Recognition). I posted that on the Avalon server, too.

Sometimes we receive e-mails from the authors or their representatives, asking us to kindly remove a link to a book. When that happens, we comply immediately — and I always send a gracious reply.
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 11th August 2018 at 01:09.

36. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Billy (15th August 2018), Caliban (11th August 2018), Foxie Loxie (11th August 2018), Hym (11th August 2018), RunningDeer (11th August 2018), Tintin (11th August 2018)

37. Link to Post #99
    Thanks

No, and I shouldn't get a break, I don't deserve one.

No, I don't think you should delete the library. I'm just speaking out for some of them who might want to speak out. Acknowledgment. I don't know what the answer is. Buy one of their books if you've got some bread. Or do something either for them or someone, some energy should be exchanged, preferably for the creator. How about sending the writer, if they're around, a little note thanking him/her. In other words, don't just take.

I have mixed feelings about copyright too. You're probably more enlightened on that than me. I still think it's cool to shell out some bucks for something you love and cherish. Speaking of which, you are right. I haven't donated. I think it's time I did. Good point, and touche.

Edit - I know you're all about the information moving.
    Last edited by Caliban; 11th August 2018 at 01:11.

38. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Caliban For This Post:

arwen (11th August 2018), Bill Ryan (11th August 2018), Billy (15th August 2018), Hym (11th August 2018), RunningDeer (11th August 2018), Sophocles (11th August 2018), Tintin (11th August 2018)

39. Link to Post #100
    Thanks

@Caliban — thank you: I do appreciate the debate. It's genuinely interesting. I also totally appreciate your courtesy, which is present in everything you do.

When members copy and paste articles here, as we all often do, should we each always first check carefully with the author for copyright release? (And do you do that, yourself?)

Periodically we DO occasionally get asked to delete copied articles from threads, which always totally bewilders me.
    Here's a perfect case in point. There was one thread, from several years back, that just consisted of half a dozen posts by one member, all of which were copied-and-pasted website articles that promoted that website author's book. The text presented was an extract from the book, which was linked and referenced in the articles, and it was faithfully and accurately copied in the posts.

The theme was spiritual development, using a particular meditation technique. I didn't even know about the thread... there are thousands here, spread across the years, that the mods just are unaware of. It's impossible to read everything!

It was brought to my attention by the author of the book, who wrote to ask for it to be deleted as it was copyrighted. I looked on their current site, and the articles weren't even there any more. Only the book, for sale.

I was just baffled. We were giving them a free advertising platform. The articles were well-written, illustrated, and interesting, and the book looked interesting, too.

What we were seeing was a kind of instinctive, irrational territoriality. The fact that we were helping them never seemed to cross the author's mind. He just never wanted a thing of his to be copied... whatever it was. It was his fixed worldview.

But, of course, he was entitled to that. We did as we were asked, and deleted the entire thread. Now no Avalon members will ever know what his book was. And I can't remember, either.

~~~

Here's another example. though no book was involved here. Many reading this will be familiar with our very own Skywizard, whose hobby and great life's interest is archeology. He posts really interesting threads on archeological matters and new discoveries, and I know for a fact they're greatly appreciated by the community here. He simply copies existing articles and news items which he's found various specialist websites, and he always carefully links back to the original.

We received a VERY angry letter from the owner of one of the sites, demanding that a certain thread that'd come to her attention be deleted, as it was copyrighted. I wrote back, very politely, explaining that all we were doing was giving their site publicity, and that the articles were all faithfully reproduced, with full accreditation.

It made no difference. The person was truly hostile. I wrote to Skywizard to explain and apologize, and we had to delete his [very interesting] thread. So he no longer copies articles from that site any more.

Everyone loses: the members here don't even know that site exists now, and at their end, they don't get the traffic. (Or the advertising revenue!)

~~~

This is all worthy of a Human Condition thread in itself. It does seem to me that at a fundamental level it's actually about fear, or fear of loss, at least to some extent.

What emotional reassurance or relief did those two people above ^^ experience from their actions? Did our removal of their articles in some way help them sleep better at night, or feel less anxious? Did they feel they were victorious in some kind of territorial contest or challenge? Was Avalon threatening in some way? Was it all about control? Or ego?

A little over a year ago, one of my threads went viral, to some degree. It was the first post on my The Truth about Corey Goode thread, which was an important one. It was picked up and multiply re-posted — often without attribution! — all over the place. Some sites attributed it to another site which had copied it... etc etc. But I truly didn't mind: I wasn't insecure about anything. I was just delighted that the info was out there and being widely read.

If I wanted to be famous (or rich!) I'd be working hard to have my own radio show, my own weekly livestream in which I'd croon over all the wonderful questions I was asked (OMG! ), my own Twitter feed, my own Facebook page, my own Instagram account, and a bunch of other social media platforms, some of which I may not even know about.

I'd have part of Avalon behind a paywall, a bunch of interviews the second hour of which only subscribers could access, and I'd also monetize my YouTube videos (NONE of which I've ever monetized in any way, which nowadays may be almost unique).

And even the library would be behind a paywall, though I really DO think that'd be unethical. (However, I do put a LOT of hours into it. The value I add is finding the books elsewhere on the net. I'm really quite good at that now.)

I just refuse to play that dog-eat-dog, gravy-train, feed-the-ego, competitive game. My approach is that I don't need to advertise or promote myself (or the forum). The right people will always find who and what they need to find, at the perfect time for them. The universe works that way.

It's a remarkable, magical process, and it's all about quality, not quantity.

40. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

anandacate (11th August 2018), aral (11th August 2018), arwen (11th August 2018), Billy (15th August 2018), Bob (11th August 2018), Caliban (11th August 2018), Foxie Loxie (11th August 2018), Hervé (11th August 2018), Hym (11th August 2018), Ivanhoe (11th August 2018), Jayke (11th August 2018), kudzy (11th August 2018), magicmanx (22nd August 2018), naochan (11th August 2018), RunningDeer (11th August 2018), shijo (11th August 2018), Sophocles (11th August 2018), Tintin (11th August 2018)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 1 5 8 LastLast