6hrs 42min. 2 sec.
    Namaste-Matte

MY LATEST BOOK: "INTRUDERS UPON THE REALM"
    JOIN ME IN MY NEW ONGOING PROJECT
    My Bitchute
    My Music
    My Books
    Project: Shadowstalker

Once you get past the fear of darkness, you can find the things hidden in the shadows..

2. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to shadowstalker For This Post:

Iloveyou (9th August 2016), Inversion (18th July 2021), joeecho (19th April 2016), Lefty Dave (18th April 2016), MorningSong (20th April 2016), raregem (18th April 2016), Shannon (20th April 2016), william r sanford72 (19th April 2016), zeca61 (19th April 2016)

3. Link to Post #2
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,293 times in 2,822 posts

Default Re: The Coming Race (Audio Book)

The Coming Race

The Coming Race is an 1871 novel by Edward Bulwer-Lytton, reprinted as Vril, the Power of the Coming Race. Among its readers have been those who have believed that its account of a superior subterranean master race and the energy-form called "Vril" is accurate, to the extent that some theosophists, notably Helena Blavatsky, William Scott-Elliot, and Rudolf Steiner, accepted the book as being (at least in part) based on occult truth. A popular book, The Morning of the Magicians (1960), suggested that a secret Vril Society existed in pre-Nazi Berlin. However, there is no historical evidence for the existence of such a society.

Ref: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vril

4. Link to Post #3
    Thanks

5. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to zeca61 For This Post:

Inversion (18th July 2021), joeecho (19th April 2016), MorningSong (20th April 2016), Shannon (20th April 2016)

6. Link to Post #4
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,240 times in 1,612 posts

Just a quick summary of a 150 year old book. Two men find an opening to a subterranean world in a mine. One falls to his death and the other is stuck there with no way of returning. A bipedal lizard man takes the body which frightened his companion. In search of safety he comes across a seven foot tall humanoid carrying a staff. This being protected him and they essentially held him prisoner for fear more surface people would come. As time went on a native woman falls in love with him. She reopened the sealed passage with her vril staff and flies him back through it with her mechanical wings.

Wikipedia

P20. Civilisation is spelt with an S which is the British version.
    P24. The great subterranean family is called the Ana.
    P26. Talks about the power of Vril.
    P27. Virl-ya signifying the civilised nations.
    P28. His host's name was Aph-Lin.
    P29. Gy-ei are females and Ana are males.
    P32. Ana is broadly pronounced Arna corresponding with our plural for men. Woman is Gy and plural is Gy-ei.
    P40. Nas is corruption or rot. An means man and Ana means men. They could be descendants of the Annunaki because their leader’s name is An/Anu or possibly Atlanteans (my addition).
    P42. The language of the Vril-ya is akin to the Aryan or Indo-Germanic.
    P49. They have air-boats and vehicles powered by vril and wings they wear that are mechanical. The description reminds me of electrogravitics. They allow them to fly at 25 to 30 MPH for 5 or 6 hours. Link
    P52. He mentioned the book Elements of Geology by Charles Lyell. He was also mentioned in the book Aftershock by Brien Foerster. Post #16
    P53. The males of the Vril-ya are beardless. They might grow a mustache in old age.
    P57. The vril staff can heal or destroy.
    P74. There’s a population number.
    P75. No vril community exceeds 30,000 households.
    P77. The author was commonly called Tish by his host and his family.
    P81. They use a fossil sea shells for coins/money.
    P83. They have mountains and giant birds that live around them.
    P89. Aph-Lin’s wife’s name was Bra.
    P90. His son made the author a watch patterned off the one he already had. The new one was made of gold and diamonds and only needed winding every ten months. It played the Vril-ya’s favorite tune every hour.
    P92. The children call Zee the Guardian.
    P96. They were essentially holding him prisoner for fear of destruction from the surface race.
    P96-97. Their main food was a type of corn, fruit and different kinds of olives.
    P101. One of their members died at age 130.
    P104. They play a complicated form of chess which requires eight people. The Gy or women are bigger and stronger than the men.
    Last edited by Inversion; 18th July 2021 at 22:07.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Inversion For This Post:

gini (18th July 2021), Harmony (18th July 2021)

+ Reply to Thread