Thread: The Serpent, the Black Sun, HPB & St. Germain

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,517 times in 4,009 posts

Default The Serpent, the Black Sun, HPB & St. Germain

Firstly, when I look at the subtitle of the website, I see:

Chronicles of buddhism and gnosticism.

This is because the root word buddhi simply means, to become aware, or awaken; and because in ancient times, science and spirituality were one thing, as taught in gnosticism. Mankind split them in pieces, and yet they are coming to meet again.

Secondly, as I've crawled through various threads here, I can see magic coming to life in the right way in many hands. Specifically, the telepathic friendliness that was found to be effective with spoon bending, and with the little people--you have experienced the real thing. And, you found that if you missed the quick moment of opportunity, there was no way to mentally force it afterwards.

I'm nobody important, and while I was being unimportant, I started studying magic and military spycraft when I was seven. Through the years, it involved a lot of dropping what seemed meaningful, and also time spent on things that never became meaningful. And I have always looked at opposing points of view, to see why it might be important to someone, or how or why they were wrong, or why it was in the public consciousness.

So I am trying to boil it down into what could be at best called, a personal Myth. Obviously, I'm not meaning myth in the sense of untrue, but myth in the sense of, a story that's told about things that happened before us, about things that are bigger than day to day mundane activities. Now if this matched anything that was out there, I could just say "look at so-and-so, and you're done", but it doesn't, and I would like to start gathering the points in one thread.

The main slab of history I look into, runs from around the time of Buddha and Pythagoras (approx. 500 B. C. E.) until the start of the Cold War. I have little to add about what's happened in modern times, and I always looked at the UFO scene as 100% disinformation. Perhaps on Avalon I can take a new look at some of that stuff, but it will be as an unranked novice.

Now, if someone were to tell me, occultism is unreal, or insane, I can easily point to the fact that we are using the Babylonian time system of hours and minutes, and invoke pagan deities seven days a week. The science & spirituality has been sitting there in your clock and calendar all along.

The Black Sun, Night Sun, or Central Spiritual Sun has been known and revered for ages. Only in the past few years has science discovered: super-massive black holes in the core of this, and other, galaxies. In occultism, that would be described as merely its physical form, but finally we are looking with our most modern instruments at some ridiculed old myth.

Many time cycles start in darkness: new days beginning at midnight, new years beginning at the winter solstice. Roughly put, manifestation begins in darkness, and ends there. Correspondingly, eternal spirit is pure darkness; manifested mind is light.

You can do the math on it, but, we are in a black hole right now; it simply hasn't collapsed yet, from our point of view. Once it does, at the event horizon--all time is compressed into an instant. From its point of view, it does not pull energy from moment to moment, it all goes in at once. Again: it doesn't exist yet, but from its point of view it has already devoured a fair slice of the cosmos.

Serpents rightfully appear in articles across Avalon, found world-wide from ancient times. We commonly know of one story that explicitly curses a serpent as a deceiver. Ophite gnosticism holds differently. It explains the "knowledge of good and evil" as a natural and necessary step in the activation of the mind. That through experiences, many of which involve suffering, wisdom can be developed. If we were all drones, reading instructions, and nothing bad ever happened, we would remain mentally undeveloped and unwise. The serpent didn't make us automatically happy forever--it opened our eyes to taking responsibility for our actions.

Many European Renaissance and Enlightenment era occult lodges were no doubt breeding grounds for tyrants and their violent plots. Most of them are chaff, from which I separate the wheat of HPB and St. Germain. These two were part of the Himalayan, or Tibetan, Lodge. This Lodge was not originally Tibetan, but they use Tibet as a hangout; also, the Andes.

Unfortunately, they have been obfuscated by New Age. I used to think it was all continuity of the same thing, but it is not. I have indicated some of the differences about pseudo-theosophy here, and got rebuttals from some people who didn't add any actual points yet: https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...ever-is-Coming

HPB also indicated that the prior lodges of Europe did not have the full, true teaching, with only a few exceptions: one in Russia, another likely with a friend of St. Germain, the Prince of Hesse. They were both aware of both the plans of the Jesuits, and the international criminal cartel. The 1700s saw the last attempt at serious resistance to these plots, with an alliance between France, Austria, Russia, and the United States. We went into some detail in this thread: https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...ties-the-NWO.-

I do not see HPB as a prophet, but as "the best we could do". She grew through spiritism and psychic phenomena into a Himalayan occultist. She joined a war, likely having to cross-dress as a man to do so, and nearly got killed. She refused to talk about this experience, saying "only Garibaldi and his sons knew the truth". This gives Mazzini no credit. Garibaldi apparently realized the hidden hand digging into the European revolutions, and while these were battles fought against the armies of the pope Pius IX, it was a campaign to restore the Italian monarch, Victor Emmanuel.

Her Masters have nothing to do with the Ascended Masters of later fame. Occult Masters are normal people, who can make mistakes; it might just be a spelling error, but it could also be a plan that doesn't work out--what they will never do, is betray the underlying philosophy of the Lodge. They are, actually, only Masters, or "perfect", while they are performing occult siddhis.

Some of what they can do is telepathy. They also have the power of maya (illusion). This is mostly used to make "safe houses" where they can hang out near cities; around the house, a distortion makes it undetectable, unless you are invited. They can also do mayavirupa, which is more or less an astral projection that others can see, but it can also interact with the physical world.

One of the funniest stories, is when A. P. Sinnett was asked to travel across the country, but he would have to miss work. As reported by a bank teller in New York, twice, a tall Indian (Master Morya) came in to deposit $500--but he asked for help in filling out the deposit slip because he didn't know English that well. Most likely he was not "really" even there.

HPB relentlessly attacked dogmatic religion and materialistic science. She described these as the derivations from Aristotle, and preferred the method of Plato. This is actually keyed into her major works: firstly, Isis Unveiled, proceeds in an Aristotelian method, from making a lot of small points to reach a final conclusion. This is because most people were comfortable with such ways of thinking. Her other major work, The Secret Doctrine, is Platonic: starts with a Form, a grand universal statement, and then fills in the details.

I have found this fits rather nicely with the Venetian theory: https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...ohn-Coleman...

They demonstrate the Venetians as the political/economical root of the European situation, and base it all from being devotees of Aristotle. Many theories have been put forth mostly against Masons, Jews, and Catholics, but those crumble to my examination. Each such group shares some degree of guilt, but each was used as a tool by Venice.

Gnosticism is huge about Christ, but does not say this belonged to the individual, Jesus, or that he was particularly different from anyone else:
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...936-Gnosticism

As always, to be fair, when railing on groups such as the Jesuits--most of them are fine people and what they do is beneficial. If you go out and help the hungry and the friendless, you have performed a great service. There are a lot of Jews Against Zionism. I may sit here and argue that their scriptures are very backwards, but there is no need to use force against any kind of people, until they commit a crime.

That is how Buddhism works; they don't proselytize. They will talk to you, and if you get tired of listening, fair enough. Emperor Asoka (approx. 330 B. C. E.) sent Buddhist missionaries at least as far as Greece, and possibly all the way to Ireland. So Buddhism was able to blend in with anything that was tolerant and syncretic, but obviously not with anything that strictly refers to scripture. This is still the way, despite the Muslims putting almost every one to the sword, culminating in the destruction of Nalanda University around 1200.

Isn't love like that? Can you get angry at someone you love? Can you actually hate someone you love? Of course! But what can a loveless soul do...some mental gymnastics, maybe, or spread some fear and pain. It's touch is not particularly pleasant. But there is no good or evil occult science--we look for no devil other than human beings and their dead remains. A hammer can build a house, but it is also the most common murder weapon. The difference and the responsibility are with the user.

That's about it for now; maybe a few more things later. Welcome any comments or rebuttals. Just trying to concentrate these ideas instead of remaining strewn across lots of threads.

2. The Following 48 Users Say Thank You to shaberon For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (22nd December 2018), airaspect (19th June 2016), ALLARON (10th January 2018), Awakening2014 (30th June 2016), Biff (19th April 2016), butcherman (19th December 2017), Callista (19th April 2016), Cartomancer (30th September 2016), Chester (24th July 2016), coffee (18th April 2018), Daozen (5th July 2016), Desire (23rd January 2017), Deux Corbeaux (1st June 2019), DNA (13th January 2017), Dustin Naef (24th October 2016), earthdreamer (21st November 2019), Fellow Aspirant (30th December 2016), Flash (26th July 2016), Foxie Loxie (19th April 2016), GaelVictor (21st April 2016), gord (19th April 2016), Hervé (19th April 2016), Ikarusion (19th May 2016), jjl (9th June 2016), kaoscre8tor (3rd July 2018), Karma Ninja (24th January 2017), kirolak (19th April 2016), latina (6th February 2017), Lunesoleil (25th June 2021), Mark (18th June 2016), Matthew (19th April 2016), MistressJan (17th October 2018), Olam (12th January 2018), pabranno (19th April 2016), Peter UK (20th September 2019), pounamuknight (24th June 2022), raregem (15th May 2016), Shannon (8th May 2016), Sophocles (19th June 2016), TraineeHuman (5th August 2017), tuku (13th September 2016), uzn (4th May 2016), Valerie Villars (16th December 2017), Vernaianawa (5th March 2018), Violet3 (19th April 2016), we-R-one (5th August 2016), Zampano (19th April 2016)

3. Link to Post #2
    Australia Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,979 times in 1,165 posts

Default Re: The Serpent, the Black Sun, HPB & St. Germain

Unfortunately, they have been obfuscated by New Age. I used to think it was all continuity of the same thing, but it is not. I have indicated some of the differences about pseudo-theosophy here, and got rebuttals from some people who didn't add any actual points yet: https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...ever-is-Coming

HPB also indicated that the prior lodges of Europe did not have the full, true teaching, with only a few exceptions: one in Russia, another likely with a friend of St. Germain, the Prince of Hesse. They were both aware of both the plans of the Jesuits, and the international criminal cartel. The 1700s saw the last attempt at serious resistance to these plots, with an alliance between France, Austria, Russia, and the United States. We went into some detail in this thread: https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...ties-the-NWO.-

I do not see HPB as a prophet, but as "the best we could do". She grew through spiritism and psychic phenomena into a Himalayan occultist. She joined a war, likely having to cross-dress as a man to do so, and nearly got killed. She refused to talk about this experience, saying "only Garibaldi and his sons knew the truth". This gives Mazzini no credit. Garibaldi apparently realized the hidden hand digging into the European revolutions, and while these were battles fought against the armies of the pope Pius IX, it was a campaign to restore the Italian monarch, Victor Emmanuel.

Her Masters have nothing to do with the Ascended Masters of later fame. Occult Masters are normal people, who can make mistakes; it might just be a spelling error, but it could also be a plan that doesn't work out--what they will never do, is betray the underlying philosophy of the Lodge. They are, actually, only Masters, or "perfect", while they are performing occult siddhis.

Yes this is also my understanding - HPB already understood before her death that much of her teachings had been hijacked, distorted; and that provided the way for the New Age Maze.

Thanks for this overview - I find it very interesting!

much love

Callista

4. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Callista For This Post:

bluestflame (17th May 2016), Chester (24th July 2016), Deux Corbeaux (1st June 2019), Elixir (29th April 2016), gord (19th April 2016), Hervé (19th April 2016), justntime2learn (23rd January 2017), kirolak (19th April 2016), Olam (12th January 2018), Peter UK (2nd November 2019), pounamuknight (24th June 2022), silvanelf (16th June 2019), tuku (13th September 2016), Vernaianawa (5th March 2018)

5. Link to Post #3
    United States Unsubscribed Biff's Avatar
    Thanks

I used to be thrilled by HPB and early theosophy, but looking back now I wonder if she was maybe a schizophrenic compulsive liar who sparked mass delusion/hysteria among her followers. But her influence is just so undeniable, and many attest to her psychic skills, while others met the mythical Masters (supposedly).

It's all very interesting in light of UFOlogy, where do the Masters fit in? Are they Men from earth, ascended to some degree, or were they from another world even, just posing for a time as men who bettered themselves.

Or just HPB's imagination...

Great OP. You seem to have a wide perspective.
    Last edited by Biff; 19th April 2016 at 10:41.

6. Link to Post #4
    United States Avalon Member Wide-Eyed's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,017 times in 274 posts

Good thread with a unique focus on many aspects of history that too often co-opted with each era's dominates. HPB?

7. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Wide-Eyed For This Post:

airaspect (19th June 2016), Callista (19th April 2016), Elixir (29th April 2016), gord (20th April 2016), Matthew (19th April 2016), petra (14th November 2018), tuku (13th September 2016), Vernaianawa (5th March 2018)

8. Link to Post #5
    United States Unsubscribed Biff's Avatar
    Thanks

9. Link to Post #6
    United States Avalon Member jtcribbs's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Posted by shaberon (here)
    Firstly, when I look at the subtitle of the website, I see:

Shaberon,

More information on what took place with Alice Bailey can be found here:
    http://www.laurency.com/L3e/L3e4.pdf

Treat of it as you like...

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to jtcribbs For This Post:

ALLARON (10th January 2018), Biff (4th May 2016), Callista (20th April 2016), Flash (26th July 2016), tuku (13th September 2016), Vernaianawa (5th March 2018)

11. Link to Post #7
    Thanks

Good to see some understanding responses. Yes, I keep questioning everything that makes sense to me, and I am not familiar with Laurency, so I will see what he's got.

For the topic of Freemasonry, Mother Kilwinning has been recognized as the original, and hence Lodge 0: http://www.mk0.com/index.htm

If you look into it, it's Craft Masonry--three or four degrees. They have no internal record of any involvement with Knights Templar. Although they are used in the title of the 16th or 29th or whatever degree from other lodges, one of the characters who was involved in these degrees was a Chevalier Ramsay--and his connection was that he was born in the area. So he had no formal association, but would have been aware of their reputation, which is why he would have wanted to use them as the basis for some, uh, creativity.

Upasika (HPB) was what we might call a born witch, or a natural psychic. Her mother's mother had already put out some books on magic; she did not need to discover the FL in order to get these ideas. She had a full waking vision of Master when she was very young about ten, but did not fully understand it. She had a very angry temperament, nothing at all like the young children of India who are serene and can sit there and talk about their previous life. Definitely made an early career of mediumship, psychic phenomena, perhaps resorted to tricks when she was tired, and rubbed elbows with many of those kinds of Masons who contributed to violent revolutions and such things. She was probably at least 45 before kind of settling down onto a more advanced path grounded in Buddhism.

For someone with almost no formal education and speaking English as a third language, her books are about as comprehensive and academic as those written by native Englishmen with PhDs.

St. Germain was way more powerful and almost incomprehensible. He never aged. He never ate food made by anyone else, and mostly lived on oatmeal and herbal tea that he made himself. Why can't you eat anyone else's oatmeal...it's not very hard to make. Strongly suggests that he was not just making the food, he cast spells on it.

One time somebody asked him for a potion, and he delivered a potent laxative. Sometimes they horseplay with people who want phenomena more than spirituality.

Hrm...in looking at that brief pdf it tells us nothing new. Alice Bailey intentionally wanted to appeal to Christians and emotional people. Wanting to do a brand new thing, whereas Upasika only assembled from classics. I know Bailey will say that's "crystallized" and should be updated and replaced. It's like a confession of the division from day one.
    Last edited by shaberon; 20th April 2016 at 20:20.

12. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to shaberon For This Post:

ALLARON (10th January 2018), Callista (21st April 2016), Chester (24th July 2016), Deux Corbeaux (1st June 2019), Elixir (29th April 2016), Flash (26th July 2016), Foxie Loxie (26th April 2016), Mark (30th May 2019), MistressJan (17th October 2018), Peter UK (2nd November 2019), tuku (13th September 2016), Vernaianawa (5th March 2018)

13. Link to Post #8
    Thanks

thank you sha,ber,on
    substance for appetites
    merci

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Soup For This Post:

Callista (21st April 2016), Elixir (29th April 2016), tuku (13th September 2016), Vernaianawa (5th March 2018)

15. Link to Post #9
    Thanks

Bien sur!

Here's another favorite scare tactic...the inverted pentagram!!!

It's at every Masonic Lodge...uh oh...

The word mason is from Latin roots, referring to, a house. Now if you look at an "inverted" pentagram...the shape in the middle...that's the house; the star points are just rays extended from it. This originated with Pythagoras, and he placed letters around it: H Y G I E A. An old goddess of health, known today as hygiene.

Up until the 1800s, vegetarians were called...Pythagoreans.

One of the best catalogs refuting the Anti-Masonic literature has been created by a fellow called Trevor McKeown. I don't know anything about his rite, and since he is defending Masonry, he doesn't quite go for the throat of Prince Bernhard when he disputes "Bilderbergers" as an allegation against the Bilderberg Conference. But he does an excellent job for example with the "Palladian Rite" hoax where someone said Albert Pike and Giuseppe Mazzini crafted three world wars.

http://freemasonry.bcy.ca/anti-masonry/index.html

Shreds a lot of the common fallacies there.

Here's a great old Avalon thread which makes it clear to me how my "personal mythology" was swindled in the 90s by Maurice Strong:

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...orld-Order---/

Of course I had--no problem that they were environmentalists and invoked every type of religion under the sun! Jumped in feet first and said go for it! Notice how a lot of they way they talk, very closely resembles a lot of the way we talk on this forum even today.

It's the "wolf in sheep's clothing"--the heart of Fabianism.

I now understand that I was easily tricked because I did not penetrate through their vocabulary into their actions. Although this is now revealed, there is one error in the thread: someone claimed HPB had a "spirit guide" called Djwhal Khul.

He was not a channeled spirit guide. He was an actual person who was not "perfect" that broke his nose on a door from being in a hurry.
    Last edited by shaberon; 23rd April 2016 at 05:58.

16. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to shaberon For This Post:

ALLARON (10th January 2018), Chester (24th July 2016), Elixir (29th April 2016), Flash (26th July 2016), Foxie Loxie (26th April 2016), Kamikaze (7th February 2020), Mark (30th May 2019), tuku (13th September 2016), Vernaianawa (5th March 2018)

17. Link to Post #10
    Thanks

Positive and negative.

I've heard these terms become commonplace; nobody really used to say that. Does it mean "good and bad"?

It's very much just an extension of the same terms as used with electricity. A positive source pushes and acts; a negative source pulls and receives action. Male and female. Yang and yin. Most compound entities having some of both traits and are capable of changing their expression.

For example, if a teacher is lecturing and I am taking notes, the teacher is positive and I am negative. I can then leave class and start a positive conversation with someone who is quiet, moody, and withdrawn--being negative. We can of course do more intricate things and switch gears in a split second.

The body has the same principles: positive motor nerves; negative sensory nerves; and--neutral brain nerves!

Here is a biological form of: the Holy Trinity. From which, they generally covered over, by the term "Holy Spirit", the Mother.

In its grandest, starkest sense, that aspect is: Space. We lately have been able to determine that space is not any sort of dead vacuum; it bristles with the appearance of quantum particles, and is replete with Dark Energy; the Waters of Chaos, chaos being unformed prime material.

The two are one, inseparable: Father-Mother. Prime Motion and Space. Force and form. Two however is a useless number; without the Son (neutral) they retreat into the Absolute. When they are active, they appear to separate, and the Son (consciousness) is born. The Son (Bright Sky, son of Dark Sky) is created, journeys upon the Wheel of Time until as the Prodigal, returns home. Manifestation is then finished and naught remains but the two Eternals, as one, uncreated, never ending.

Hence, male deities are often portrayed as having consorts or wives and producing offspring. The daughters being the inherent natural wisdom of existence, whom the son seeks, marries, and unveils.

18. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to shaberon For This Post:

ALLARON (10th January 2018), Chester (24th July 2016), Elixir (29th April 2016), Flash (26th July 2016), Foxie Loxie (6th June 2016), Mark (30th May 2019), MistressJan (17th October 2018), sunflower (5th May 2016), tuku (13th September 2016), uzn (4th May 2016), Valerie Villars (16th December 2017), Vernaianawa (5th March 2018)

19. Link to Post #11
    Thanks

Another huge glaring discrepancy between the TS and the New Age is Stanzas of Dzyan (Chinese: Chan, Japanese: Zen).

The original ones are full of Sanskrit and Tibetan terminology; AB's later ones sound more Rosicrucian. Is there any validity to such a thing?

According to one researcher named David Reigle, yes. At least for the originals. HPB wrote at a time when there was no English standardization for Tibetan words, so she may have written something like Rimboutchi in place of what is now written Rinpoche. But the further he dug, the more it hit home. The original Stanzas of Dzyan are part of the Kalachakra. And, he uncovered a "missing" 5th school of Buddhism called Jonangpa. This is an unbroken lineage which got pushed out into eastern Tibet during a time of Mongolian power plays, which also led to the Gelukpa calling it a heresy. They do have a different philosophy on Emptiness, zhentong, which is at variance to the rentong teaching held by most others. However, it is from Buddha's third cycle of teachings, compared to rentong of the second cycle, and is no longer cast away as heresy.

http://easterntradition.org/Book%20o...20Evidence.pdf

Edit: changed the link to Mr. Reigle's research specifically to the Stanzas. Overall he is a "Neo-Theosophy" apologist, this article in fact being prepared for the Adyar branch. Adyar is the original "form" of the TS, as taken over and altered by Besant and Ledbeater. AB started her own thing after not being allowed leadership of this. The original "heart" of the TS was carried forth by Robert Crosbie's United Lodge of Theosophy, which has neither a leader, headquarters, or any by-laws.

As for the Rosicrucian sounding later Stanzas of Dzyan, I am not aware of any such basis. I have a hunch that when AB typically called Djwhal Kul "The Tibetan", this was lifted from another historical figure, one Dr. Badmaev. He was a Kalmyck practitioner of herbal medicine, whose descendants still practice the same. He rose to fame in Russia and was given the nickname "The Tibetan" during the time when many Mongols and Tibetans looked towards Russia for Eurasian unity.

As for "black magic", I tend to see this as a taboo on Egypt and Alchemy. Alchemy: Al' khemt, khemet, the black, referring to the black silt deposits left by the yearly flooding of the Nile. Nothing actually wrong with black itself. To refer to the pestilent forms of sorcery, I like St. Germain's expression "Brotherhood of Shadow", since a shadow is cast by someone blocking your light, and also weaves false shapes for distraction, as per Plato's cave. In that such persons are agents of darkness, I do not see this as the darkness of pure black, but: the muting and dimming of all colors. Especially with regards to the astral body. A healthy person's aura would consist more of bright and bold colors; but with these guys, golden yellow becomes a dull ochre; vivid reds become brown; violet becomes muddy purple; green becomes olive; and so on. Earth tones are great for the physical world, but on a higher plane they show the energy has been funneled into materialistic ways.

They have also been termed rakshasha, and HPB does refer to Dugpas. Well, the Dugpas are red hat Buddhists so that would seem to be an indictment against all but the Gelukpa (yellow hats). Again, using discernment, it is the same as critiquing the Jesuits, which is to say that there are a few Brothers of Shadow within the organizations. Red hat was the only Buddhist garb for 2,000 years and still represents 4/5 of the schools. Some of them accept the Bon (Tibetan animism) and a few of those may be more interested in curses.

One of their dirty tricks is to charge up a rag and place it on one of the narrow mountain paths where people walk or ride ponies. When contacted, the rag shocks whoever brushes against it, and the convulsion throws them off the mountain.

Their most wide reaching weapon is hypnotism. Not so much a session of deep trance, which can be very therapeutic and achieve results impossible to conventional medicine, but more along the lines of herd instinct and brainwashing. Marketing. Manipulation. While this operates on a very mundane level almost everywhere, it should be understood that some of the Jesuits and Dugpas operate it from magnetic circles, magic rituals and the like, very effectively launching it straight across the astral plane, where it will land and collect wherever it meets a tiny speck of sympathy.
    Last edited by shaberon; 6th May 2016 at 20:26.

20. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to shaberon For This Post:

ALLARON (10th January 2018), Chester (24th July 2016), Flash (26th July 2016), Foxie Loxie (6th June 2016), MistressJan (17th October 2018), sunflower (5th May 2016), tuku (13th September 2016), Valerie Villars (16th December 2017), Vernaianawa (5th March 2018)

21. Link to Post #12
    Thanks

Savage Harvest

This is a bit of poetic justice. Not something I've read between the lines. The fate of Nelson Rockefeller's son Michael. Warning: this article is quite graphic.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...ew-Guinea.html

Usually, I've no standpoint against animism or living on the earth, and violence happens, but these islanders might be pushing the limits. They have about the highest misery index and highest mortality rate. Disease of course is quite common, and one tribe has a custom where the dying person names who cursed them. It might be a friend, or your sister. The village then cannibalizes this person. Some of them are so isolated, they did not know there was such a thing as other people.

Overall they are extremely violent; and while they believe in a few things that might be considered good, here's a glimpse at some of their traditions in sorcery:

http://www.gial.edu/documents/gialen...ery-in-PNG.pdf

We would tend to say it's a lower order than what Rockefellers do, as it is mostly direct violence instead of the enslavement of populations. Still, those impressions are filling the astral plane just as our thoughts are now. And, been steadily doing so for 40,000 years or something like that. It seems like something I would at least vote against if it was taking place in my town. They are not particularly under the government, but there are a few people suggesting that perhaps some of these native traditions should be stopped.

22. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to shaberon For This Post:

ALLARON (10th January 2018), Chester (24th July 2016), Flash (26th July 2016), Foxie Loxie (6th June 2016), Olam (12th January 2018), sunflower (5th May 2016), tuku (13th September 2016), Vernaianawa (5th March 2018)

23. Link to Post #13
    Thanks

What of the other worlds?

The original teaching does in fact hold that all worlds are inhabited by some form of humanity. However, the vast majority of these people do not exist on the physical plane. Also, not much is really said about any sort of commerce with them. So, while contact is not outright denied, it does not appear to have a significant role, as either saviors or doom bringers. In the vast cycles of reincarnation, earth-based people were at one time elsewhere, and some day shall move on. These periods of time are so grand that it has no effect for the current state of affairs.

There was also a warning given about Sapta Rishis, or Star Sages--the "off-world" channeled beings. They are classed as elementals. Having a Sanskrit name suggests that in a limited way, they have been known for ages. Alice Bailey popularized the importance of beings from Sirius and the Pleiades. And when her One World Religion is fulfilled, it will be with a returned Jesus sitting as the pope in Rome (Destiny of the Nations). This was dictated to her by someone she never met, modeled on a real person who was variously described as "the boy" and "that barely-weaned infant" by those who met him, and who then retreated into obscurity. "Unknown Superiors" is a theme straight from Jesuit Masonry.

The astral world can appear as anything you want, and is inhabited by legions waiting to become your angel, god, or guru. It is not hard for them to gain your memories or anything else that makes them seem more important than they are. And it's much more appealing and exciting than the discipline of jnana yoga and raja yoga, which take their lessons from nothing other than human beings who excelled at it.

Our closest "sister planet" is Venus, the bright morning star; also, Lucifer. In the Bible, the name Lucifer was translated from "bright morning star" with reference to one of the Babylonian kings; but they must have gotten tired by the end of Revelations, where Jesus is "of the House of David, and the bright morning star". Obviously if they would have followed through with the translation, Jesus would have been associated with Babylon, or the devil, or both. This was not yet an issue while Lucifer was a bishop in the early days of the church. Demonizing this name and by extension, its planet, was another act of skullduggery in wiping out the ancient science.

24. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to shaberon For This Post:

ALLARON (10th January 2018), Biff (8th May 2016), Chester (24th July 2016), Flash (26th July 2016), MistressJan (17th October 2018), pueblo (8th May 2016), tuku (13th September 2016), Vernaianawa (5th March 2018)

25. Link to Post #14
    United States Avalon Member bettye198's Avatar
    Fairfield Glade, Tennessee in the Catoosa Mts
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,025 times in 571 posts

Hate to sound contrary, just my own knowledge/opinion but Blavatsky and Alice Bailey was a tool of the NWO and even though I read them, visited the main library of Theosophy, they never could resonate with my thinking. Urantia! so many documents came flooding forth in the 80's and 90's then basically stopped. It was an agenda. Followed the New Age doctrine of St. Germain until I did not. Again, these names were put before us to bring us to the sustaining New Age doctrines. We need to not fall into that step of channeling from saints and authors and unknown collectives but decide on our own what feels correct. I think it was a test.
    When you realize where you come from, you naturally become tolerant, disinterested, amused, kindhearted as a grandparent, dignified as a king. -- I Ching

26. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to bettye198 For This Post:

Enola (6th June 2016), Foxie Loxie (6th June 2016), sunflower (11th May 2016), Vernaianawa (5th March 2018), Words of Joy (12th March 2019)

27. Link to Post #15
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,945 times in 1,689 posts

I spent two wonderful years at a seaside house in the Caribbean watching and listening to the waves hammering the reef and the crabs playing their games of strategy as they darted in and out of their sand holes. In addition, I tackled HPB and found I needed a dictionary for every other Indian Language Word which made comprehension difficult to impossible. Then I went for "Thinking and Destiny" which was nearly six inches thick and nearly broke the hammock I limed in. I would try the latter text again and perhaps make more sense of it, but Blavatsky, never.

28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to amor For This Post:

ALLARON (10th January 2018), Foxie Loxie (6th June 2016), Vernaianawa (5th March 2018)

29. Link to Post #16
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,891 times in 1,408 posts

THE GREAT INNOVACATION was one of the best things associated with Blatvasky
    We X Billions want to change the world and it appears we are......
    PARADISE IS POSSIBLE EVERYWHERE 4 EVERYONE

30. The Following User Says Thank You to CD7 For This Post:

Vernaianawa (5th March 2018)

31. Link to Post #17
    Thanks

The Great Invocation is from Alice Bailey. UN mantra for the most part.

HPB is definitely complicated, almost requires you to have spent a few years looking into 19th century spiritism, magic, Egyptology, and Indology. Her loyal sidekick William Quan Judge is usually considered a "layman's guide". No doubt it is a little mindboggling, but not really moreso than studying Indian philosophy overall, and English barely contains equivalent terms for what they have been debating for thousands of years. HPB also has a lot of short articles that aren't quite so filled with jargon.

I am not familiar with Thinking and Destiny; if it is something along the lines of what WQJ would do, making it "easier to read", there's nothing wrong with it. But the "heavy-hitters", such as Annie Besant who immediately reprinted the books and changed them, or CW Ledbeater who changed it completely, those are the issues.

As I looked into why Mr. Reigle might be publishing through Adyar, it actually turns out they have decided to heal the division. Essentially this admits they: !) made a divide, and 2) went barking up the wrong tree.

Any New Age doctrine of St. Germain is a spinoff from Guy Ballard (1930s). The actual historical person was not the source of any literature.

HPB totally had an agenda, but I have yet to find anything credible that can connect it with being a tool of the NWO. One of the only people she ever praised that even had anything to do with politics was Thomas Paine, which is about as anti-British Empire/NWO as you can get.

The main thing I would say she actually missed, was the "Venetian Pillar", but that was primarily political--which was not the field of her TS. But it seems to dovetail perfectly. The modern authors who put a lot of work into flushing out the Venetians, maintain as well as she did, that Western humanity's nemesis is the materialistic school of Aristotle.

32. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to shaberon For This Post:

ALLARON (10th January 2018), CD7 (12th May 2016), Chester (24th July 2016), Flash (26th July 2016), Foxie Loxie (6th June 2016), sunflower (11th May 2016), tuku (13th September 2016), Vernaianawa (5th March 2018)

33. Link to Post #18
    Thanks

Not sure if anyone was thinking much about the Templars before some folks guessed the similarity in sound between "San Greal" and "Sang Real" was a serious clue.

It works well for Cinderella (Cendrillon, dirty and looked like a boy) whose "Chaussures Vair" were retold as "Chaussures Verre". In other words, her feet were covered by squirrel fur, pretty common for the time. But, placing the hidden "holy grail" as the royal blood of the house of David, following some false breadcrumbs, spawned a whole new paradigm about the Templars.

They did have a secret, nothing to do with Jesus though. Centuries later, even Pope Pius IX knew it. It was basically gnostic doctrine and the "Johannite heresy". As they were deposed in a fresh wave of heretic slaughter, yes, some were spared; they were reconstituted as the Order of Christ in Portugal. The last one to keep the secret was King John VI of Portugal. He was assassinated by Jesuit Templar-Freemasons in 1826, who absconded with the secret, extinguishing it. Even Albert Pike knew these Freemasons were an innovation who in no way deserved Templar degrees. In 1990, this king's organs were exhumed, and an autopsy performed; his heart contained enough arsenic to kill two people. But that was what became of the Templars, and why attributing these other things to them is probably moot; they wouldn't have been interested in the Jesus bloodline if they were not interested in Jesus to begin with.

By comparison, their rivals, the Hospitallers, still continue as the Sovereign Military Order of Malta. They no longer have much of an earthly domain, although they are a wealthy sovereign entity with an observer's seat at the UN. This is a lifespan of about 900 years so far. I don't really know how active they may be with respect to Jesuitry. But obviously they have some amount of capability, and are not above suspicion.

34. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to shaberon For This Post:

ALLARON (11th January 2018), Chester (24th July 2016), Flash (26th July 2016), Mark (30th May 2019), MistressJan (17th October 2018), tuku (13th September 2016), Vernaianawa (5th March 2018)

35. Link to Post #19
    Thanks

Why such a huge amount of Indology?

Historically, India has thousands of years of spiritual traditions of many kinds. They all intend to do roughly the same thing: free the mind from illusion. They differ on what this means, and to how it is done. Almost any idea anyone could have, can be found somewhere in those schools. Inquiry into the inner planes revolves around the concept of Atma (Self) and the problems of Maya (illusion). They all comprehend the law of karma and reincarnation. The time cycles described in these books are on a planetary scale.

Naturally, the slander has been made, you revive Indian philosophy to the west, so you are just opening the door for the Nazis to copy the Aryan race term and run with it. But this is an empty threat. Arya refers to "noble", as more of a spiritual noble than an earthly estate. Aryavarta was the old north Indian kingdom; same term is derived into the name Iran.

Ancient Sanskrit Vedic culture already contains within itself priesthood and monks (ascetics). There are several Vedas, and the end of each Veda (Vedanta) are sections called Upanishads. The Vedas are priestly cores of instruction, literally giving a revealed word of God and how to be and perform it for yourself. It creates ritual and caste. The Vedanta on the other hand are the inspiration for yoga and asceticism; acts that may appear to other people as auto-hypnosis or suspended animation.

Buddha came into this and eliminated the castes, the priesthood, and told them a different way of going about things. Southern Buddhists stick to the first Buddha doctrine and repudiate Northern Buddhism. According to legend, Buddha gave the lost Mula Kalachakra Tantra (root tantra) to the original Aryasanga of the Yogacharya school (Stanzas of Dzyan). Northern Buddhism generally incorporates bodhisattva vow. Buddhists are considered nastika (atheists) since Buddha denied Atma. In the end, he didn't actually totally deny Atma; and, the root tantra was not public. Secret teachings are nothing new.

Raja Yoga was summarized around the year 400 by Patanjali. Around the year 800 from the Vedanta, Shankaracharya formed a system called Advaita (non-dual monism). Advaita does not have a personal god and states that Atma is the individual (inner psychological) experience of Brahman. Sometime around the 11th century, the Buddhist school of Jonangpa came into being, as there were discussions about the nature of emptiness; wherein they held the shentong view, that there is an ultimate reality, which is empty of everything other than itself; thus, Atma.

A Raja Yoga styled meditation with study of the Advaita and Jonangpa tenets, makes the closest approach, from public religion, of the inner planes work of an occult lodge. Which itself is prior and independent of regular human civilization. In the same way, it stands behind Sufis, Druze, and others whose mysteries are very private. That is the difference with India; one could never catch up to her lore by wading through bits and pieces.

It sounds dry and verbose so I must emphasize, this is a path with heart, fearless and helpful.

Doctrinal position (fuller details): http://www.easterntradition.org/doct...0tradition.pdf
    Last edited by shaberon; 23rd May 2016 at 03:15.

36. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to shaberon For This Post:

ALLARON (11th January 2018), Biff (23rd May 2016), Chester (24th July 2016), earthdreamer (20th November 2019), Flash (26th July 2016), Mark (6th March 2018), Vernaianawa (5th March 2018), Violet3 (2nd January 2017)

37. Link to Post #20
    Thanks

What happened to good ol' Jesus?

Some have gone so far as to state there never was any such person, and was a complete fiction made up by the Flavians, for instance. Of course, many more have spent several centuries trying to enforce doctrines based on him being the only son of god: this scripture is literally true, authoritative, and you must accept or suffer eternal damnation.

I believe there was such a person, but the scripture is mostly false.

No one really knows much about him directly, or even of his early followers. What we do know, is there was no kind of Catholic Christianity. If that was, in fact, his teaching, then that's how it would have started, but it was not. Early Christians were mostly Gnostics with a wide range of beliefs--whom the church harassed and eventually killed.

Judaism (which is probably Edomism) was respected by the Roman Empire, as it was an old tradition. The emergent Christianity was viewed as a new, weird superstition, but still tolerated. What got them into trouble, was not wanting to flip a coin into Apollo's cup.

They did not start as a church; they started as ecclesia, which is a gathering or assembly, going around town looking for people who needed help. This was awesome, but in scripture, ecclesia has been translated as "church" over a hundred times, which is a building, an institution with authorities, and a different behavior pattern.

Roman Christians had no state support for a long time, but it appears that from the very early days, some people around there decided to craft a Catholic (universal) religion. Now in our modern world of publications, with for example the case of HPB, we can see how long it takes for someone to commandeer and change your message after you're gone: immediately. Jesus never wrote a book. The Romans' claims of having his direct teaching, and being the only, authoritative, infallible knowers of it, is the least likely scenario. Now, you can get a choice of their way, or at minimum, their book in a slightly different way.

There was no hell of eternal damnation involved with it, nor a devil, satan is not even a name. So they needed to invent that to gain some traction. Nor was Christ anybody's name, or a particular individual person: more of a term for the world soul, which itself is universal, available to all persons equally, without any need for religion. If that teaching had survived, there would be no church; hence stamping it out as heresy.

Instead, we get: Vicarious Atonement. Prayers for someone else/another being to cleanse your sins, which it automatically does. This is almost the complete opposite of the teaching of Karma, which says you can only fix it yourself. Notice the shifting of responsibility, and the fostering of dependence.

They had to make Simon Magus look bad, and Apollonius of Tyana be forgotten. If someone else was known as a divine wonder worker who could raise the dead, then they would not have a "special" wonder worker for you to worship. As much as Jesus was a healer, in Gnostic or Yogic lore, he would be considered "another one" and not "The One".

The "Venetian" theory shows them stirring the pot by employing Martin Luther, and subsequently, Protestantism. Protestant countries such as Germany and Sweden wound up burning more witches than the Catholics did. Protestants change a few things, but by and large wind up using the same scripture with a lot of similar beliefs. Controlled opposition, brought to you by Venice.

Nothing he said was very original; it can mostly be found in Vedanta. But if it was true, it shouldn't be very original, it should be timeless and universal--unlike church doctrines, which are sudden, quixotic, and fairly particular.

38. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to shaberon For This Post:

Chester (24th July 2016), earthdreamer (20th November 2019), Flash (26th July 2016), Mark (6th March 2018), Olam (12th January 2018), peggy englebrake (3rd September 2016), Reinhard (11th August 2016), Streamy (13th September 2016), Valerie Villars (29th November 2017), Vernaianawa (5th March 2018), Violet3 (5th July 2016), yobear1932 (6th September 2016)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 26 1 11 26 LastLast