+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 26 FirstFirst 1 6 16 26 LastLast

Thread: The Serpent, the Black Sun, HPB & St. Germain

1. Link to Post #101
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Default Re: The Serpent, the Black Sun, HPB & St. Germain

Quote Posted by Cartomancer (here)
    Here is a link to an article I just wrote about how the architecture of the Freedom Tower represents a New Jerusalem in association with St. Paul's Chapel. I have written about the array of architecture in NYC starting about six years ago. I noted the monolith and 2001 association also in a video from several years ago. The same tradition that is present at St. Paul's in fact is an earlier component of what we see at Mt. Shasta. I have covered this in my last two books "The Sacred Towers of the Axis Mundi" and "The Geographic Mysteries of Sir Francis Bacon." There are also some 911 oriented videos on my youtube channel Cort Lindahl. Thank you. http://survivalcell.blogspot.com/p/s...teries-of.html
    You would agree then that the elites have a secret 'religion' and that they have built their symbolism into some of our most recognizable landmarks?

Would you agree that this religion or philosophy is based on the the precession of the equinoxes, the ages of history, and the eventual arrival of a Golden Age, which explains the story of the Christ?

What do you think of the zero year point, or the point of Jesus' birth, as the reset point of the cycle of precession?

Do you have any opinions about the meaning of the black sun or the central sun?

What do you think about One World Trade representing a hexagram, as in the symbol of the uniting of the oppositions, which were represented by the former Twin Towers?

Do you think the new Jerusalem, Zion, Israel, the promised land, etc are references to the Golden Age?

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to blackdog For This Post:

Cartomancer (12th October 2016), Eram (1st October 2016), shaberon (5th October 2016), Sueanne47 (2nd October 2016), Vernaianawa (4th March 2018)

3. Link to Post #102
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

The Great Year - narrated by James Earl Jones, produced by Walter Cruttenden. Talks about the precession of the equinoxes, the binary star system, their relationship to ancient history, etc.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to blackdog For This Post:

Sueanne47 (10th October 2016), Vernaianawa (4th March 2018)

5. Link to Post #103
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,180 times in 3,983 posts

Just a quick recap.

Virgil's Aeneid gives the dynasty Saturn, Picus (first king of the Latins), Faunus, Latinus. Then Aeneas arrived after the Trojan War (ca. 1220-1180 BC). That establishes a more reliable time frame, centered in the pre-Roman kingdom of Alba Longa. There are other versions, but most likely Virgil was referring to his own story for what the Golden Age was. It doesn't quite match the Greek version either. This was shortly after the time Orpheus established the Mysteries in Thrace (ca. 1300 BC), first historically known Western version of it.

From Theosophical definitions of Saturn and Saturnalia: In theosophy the regent or rector of Saturn exercises its own characteristic influence especially on our earth, globe D, and closely combines in this respect with the influence emanating from the moon; its influences was likewise especially felt over the fourth root-race. In astrology, its zodiacal houses are Aquarius and Capricorn; its day of the week is Saturday. Family-races also are born under the especial influence or partial regency of Saturn...Saturnus was one of the oldest Italic deities — among other things patron of agriculture — who became assimilated with the Greek Chronos or Kronos. Like Kronos he dethrones his father Uranus and is himself dethroned by Jupiter (Zeus); his mutilation of his father indicates that eternal time becomes limited; his devouring of his children is symbolic of time which both gives birth to events and then destroys them. He presides over the Golden Age of innocent but unprogressive peace, when men are unable to rule themselves and are ruled by genii; his kingdom was Lemuria. The Latins represented him as having, after his dethronement by Jupiter, become king of Italy, which was therefore called Saturnia, and presiding over the Golden Age; and Virgil voices the prophecy that such a Saturnian Age shall one day return.

Occultly the Saturnalia derived its name not only from the regent of the planet Saturn, but also from the esoteric teachings of the Mystery schools dealing with Saturn’s cosmogonical role. There were also the somewhat distorted mythologic ideas concerning the Age of Saturn, or the period of beginnings, of human happiness and innocence. While the Age of Saturn is usually placed at the beginnings of human history, Saturn likewise closes an evolutionary period when the age of innocence and happiness plus spirituality and intellect shall have returned. Saturn therefore both opens and closes a grand evolutionary period.

I have to do some work now.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to shaberon For This Post:

Cartomancer (5th October 2016), Vernaianawa (4th March 2018)

7. Link to Post #104
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,204 times in 958 posts

The standard view is that Franklin and Washington were against the Society of the Cincinnati but they both took part in it and Washington was the first leader of this group and did not resign from that post. The Society of the Cincinnati engaged in intelligence gathering operations that would benefit the establishment of a Republic in France which took a lot longer through the Napoleonic period with them finally being successful. Part of what they did was to investigate the mythology and lore valued by the Royal and gentry class while at the same time impacting this with authors and members of the Society like Poe, Longfellow, Morse, and Cooper. Dumas was obviously involved w/ the French Society of the Cincinnati as well. Then I found a letter from Dominique Cassini (Cassini Space Probe family namesake) asking Franklin to admit his son in law into the Society of the Cincinnati. Much of the inference left that the English control our banking comes from the powerful Catholic faction of Jacobites and those Protestants that benefited from the Stewart Exiled Kings before they were deposed and went on to fund the creation of the United States. Much of the mythology that was manipulated centered on the Man in the Mountian myths that in turn suggest the Plantagenets and Merovingians had descended from Byzantine Royalty. It is clear that Charlemagne believed this as well. There is a clear trail of the involvement of authors and artists such as Poe and Joaquin Miller intentionally manipulating these concepts to benefit the American Republic via intelligence operations meant to establish a false mythology that supported their political and historical views. This is why it is kind of incredible that I found the founder of Chico related to Henry Steel Olcott (Theosophical Society), Guy Ballard (I Am Activity), Harvey Spencer Lewis(AMORC), and Joseph Smith (Mormon). These family ties go all the way to the founders of Hartford Connecticut and echo the same organization of Mayflower and Virginia First Families who banded together in groups to benefit their business and political goals. The group from Virginia was especially powerful in owning Railroads and major industries later in history. The Hartrord group seemed to concern themselves more with religious and spiritual matters. John Bidwell the man related to all the above "New Age" figures also ran for President and married a Kennedy.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cartomancer For This Post:

shaberon (5th October 2016), Vernaianawa (4th March 2018)

9. Link to Post #105
    Thanks

My angle on most of this is the difference between Initiated esotericism and the exoteric forms, misunderstood esoterics, and even worse the ostensibly manufactured type.

Alice Bailey for example being a non-initiate, probably sponsored by or at least in league with a Rockefeller/CFR/UN bloc, which perhaps is also holding hands with the Hartford group.

Henry Olcott was both a founder and president of the Theosophical Society. He was specifically told *not* to write on any esoteric matters, and stick to administrative work. He developed talents as a healer, but was otherwise unremarkable.

Hermetics

Part of what happened in London was that HPB wanted to dispose of Anna Kingsford, an ardent Hermeticist. Hermes cannot be very well historically placed, but was indeed a high initiate. Hermetic philosophy is a great starting point, viz. the Smaragdine (Emerald) Tablet and the Pymander. Modern Hermeticists love to claim that the Tarot is the lost book of Thoth. However, there were probably hundreds if not thousands of such books. The bizarre thing that happened was that the Mahachohan ordered HPB not to mess with Kingsford. The Masters generally say that a physical impurity, like you got drunk or something, those kinds of things can mostly be washed away and aren't quite so bad. What absolutely thwarts their work, is clinging to wrong belief.

Mrs. Kingsford wound up starting a Hermetical society, and together with Mr. Maitland wrote "Virgin of the World". Subba Row gave it a less than amazing review, and they all exchanged a few letters. Without going into all the points, his final analysis was:
    Mr. Maitland seems to think that I have no right whatever to speak of the misconceptions regarding the Hermetic doctrine that seem to exist in the minds of the so-called “Western Hermetists,” because the said doctrine is “their own doctrine,” and it must therefore be presumed that they know all about it. If, by Hermetic doctrine Mr. Maitland simply means the doctrine now professed by the so-called “Western Hermetists” of the present day, there is some reason for the assertion made. But the expression is generally applied to the occult philosophy and the mystical doctrines of the ancient Egyptians, and when I spoke of the misconceptions regarding the Hermetic doctrine in my review, I had this system of philosophy in view and not any other doctrine to which my critic might apply the expression.

But if Mr. Maitland goes to the length of saying that the Hermetic doctrine of the ancient Egyptians can be claimed by the Western Hermetists “as their doctrine”, I am bound to reject such a claim as simply absurd. The real Hermetic doctrine is far more closely connected with the Eastern systems of occult science than with the Western. A considerable portion of it has long ago disappeared from the West entirely. The old Hermetic doctrine dealt with various systems of initiation. There were mysteries of Isis, of Osiris, of Hermes, of Neith, of Amen-ra and various others divided into distinct groups. A few of the doctrines only belonging to the mysteries of Isis and Osiris came to the West through Hebrew, Grecian and other sources considerably modified. The other parts of the true Hermetic doctrine were altogether lost to the West.

Under such circumstances it is highly desirable that “Western Hermetists” should be a little more tolerant and discreet. Mr. Maitland’s reference to The Theosophist is entirely out of place in the present discussion. I must confess that I have as yet seen very little of this Western wisdom which is somewhere stored up in Europe. Possibly it has very wide ranges of perception not yet attained by Eastern systems as Mr. Maitland is pleased to state.
    But that kind of thing shortly led to the Golden Dawn, in which S. L. Mathers made the statement, without explaining it, that no one understands, that the Zodiac started with Regulus. From this, he elaborated it into the decanates with two angels per, and made a fairly complex Tarot system. It was not all brand new; nor can it be traced to ancient Egypt. He seems not to have realized that Regulus is five degrees into Leo, not on the cusp.

It appears the Mahachohan was content with letting Kingsford do her thing, since she strongly believed it, and partially as a trial for Subba Row. Theosophy holds that at least some of the Thoth-Hermes material went to Syria with the Ophites and other Gnostics, and whatever survived was folded into the Druze. Centuries later, what was left in Egypt went the same way.

The labors of Hercules are the Zodiacal trials--out of order--and they did start with the slaying of the Nemean Lion, which is, itself, Leo. Hercules was none other than Krishna's brother Balarama, of the Kula (race) of Hari (Vishnu).

AMORC is a Rosicrucian order. I wouldn't say that Europe or the West is totally lacking in true Adepts, but, in the original Rosicrucian concept, they "do good by stealth, and blush at its discovery". Thus, they do not make these named groups, do not publish books of teachings, and have no public face--unlike in the East, where they do go about in public. The groups are mixes of people who honestly believe in it, maybe believe in the exoteric historical research, people who have had untrained psychic experiences, and of course the agents who deliberately work by agenda; but some are relatively innocent, i. e. simply joining the Soc. of Cin., AMORC, World Servers, etc., will not always indicate complicity with some kind of plot.

I think it is very difficult to paint all rulers with one brush, as in having a detailed belief in common, and then they all march to one order. A Rockefeller could easily give Lucis Trust $250,000 and not believe a word of it. Benjamin Creme likes to prop up the leader of Ahmadiyya as Maitreya, but most of the Lucis people won't have it. The Agha Khan is ridiculously wealthy.

In several years' study with the World Servers, it was at least 80% astrology, just on a standard monthly basis of that sign, its ruler, its ray, the master of that ray, that labor of Hercules, and so forth. They did talk about the Age of Aquarius, but almost entirely in terms of "the seventh ray is coming in". I would not do it again, nor look at it as a reliable source of information, but in terms of a teaching tied to wealthy, powerful people in New York and Washington, it would be hard to outrank this stuff.

Merovech came up at a time when Byzantium was still Rome. The Salian Merovingian Franks were...basically nobodies, who then in a relatively short span of time were able to establish France. Seems unusual why Charlemagne would care much about them, as, the point of their removal was that they became corrupt and useless, and the Carolingians were actually doing the work.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to shaberon For This Post:

Cartomancer (7th October 2016), Vernaianawa (4th March 2018)

11. Link to Post #106
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by shaberon (here)
    In several years' study with the World Servers, it was at least 80% astrology, just on a standard monthly basis of that sign, its ruler, its ray, the master of that ray, that labor of Hercules, and so forth. They did talk about the Age of Aquarius, but almost entirely in terms of "the seventh ray is coming in". I would not do it again, nor look at it as a reliable source of information, but in terms of a teaching tied to wealthy, powerful people in New York and Washington, it would be hard to outrank this stuff.
    Are you saying that you studied several years with the World Servers? I was not aware of this group. Is it the New Group of World Servers?

The first webpage that comes up when googling this group is from Lucis Trust. Farther down the page there are listings for the Aquarian Age Community, which mentions these World Servers on multiple pages. I found a Spanish page giving an alternate title for the group as "Aquarian Group of World Servers (a.k.a. "New" Group of World Servers)."

Are these the World Servers you are talking about? I'd just be surprised because, from the little I know of these groups, they seem to be all about the new age of Aquarius and the United Nations, and you seem to be very resistant to talk of the dawning of Aquarius.

I've just recently read half of Externalization of the Hierarchy, and from what I gathered, these are not the beliefs of the elites according to my understanding, but they do seem to be related.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to blackdog For This Post:

shaberon (7th October 2016), Sueanne47 (10th October 2016), Vernaianawa (4th March 2018)

13. Link to Post #107
    Thanks

Yes, you're right. I posted about my experience and eventual disillusionment with NGWS, and linked another very good thread here on Avalon that unraveled the Maurice Strong influence of that time.

I had bought a copy of The Secret Doctrine at Malaprops in Asheville and, besides occasionally glancing at it, mostly set it on the shelf because they were teaching "this is outdated; we've got the update". So it was many years of my own time and effort that made me think otherwise. I never read any articles about ULT or "original Theosophy" until several years after making the same decision independently; something like B. P. Wadia must have felt.

And it would probably be reasonable to say that Lucis stuff is more of a manufactured cult that some "power brokers" may believe in, but most of them probably just find it worthy of using as a tool. It reeks of Jesuitry. It's possible they had invented a "channeling device" or had the ability to channel, as even in India the Jesuits were able to do a little "shampooing". Or they might have fabricated the whole literature in an ordinary way; probably so. But that's whose fingerprints are all over it.

Notice how the Tibetan doesn't use the word "about" but he says "anent". This is a centuries dead word. Seemingly a way to add an air of "ancient authority". Seeing as how the real Djwal Khul was a Hindu, probably not born until the 1860s, it doesn't fit. Then, if you will allow that thought transmission is possible, but it takes a huge amount of energy and time--which the Brotherhood saves for emergencies, and they mostly deal with their own countries--mentally transmitting the "Externalization" book to New York, with no interference, let alone all the others like it, seems out of the question.

Comparatively, I have no issue with flushing out the mistakes in HPB's material. But through several years with Lucis stuff--and a large number of people, some of whom had been into it before I was born--there was never a single suggestion that a single thing in any of those books might have been a little off. Big difference between someone who is not infallible that you can openly question, and an outright liar that nobody can detect.

Well, you can detect it fairly easily, if you stick to the original. The two are like dew and tar.

Certainly the vernal equinox will enter Aquarius around 2440, and, with such things, it's probably not like flipping a switch, but a decrease of Pisces/onset of Aquarius. Although the date can be established fairly precisely, I don't feel qualified to say anything about "when Aquarius becomes noticeably stronger". Classically, Saturn rules Aquarius and Capricorn, and if that does wind up replacing certain powers from Rome, so much the better.

I glanced at an archived founding document from the Society of the Cincinnati. Ironically, from the rule of 1854, I might qualify for membership, as I have an ancestor who was an officer at the Battle of Trenton. But it may have been with a militia, which doesn't qualify, and it may be more of an uncle than a direct line. In any case, by the original articles, it was very American: remembering the fight for rights, and for free, independent, sovereign states (this possibly was changed to a "free country" or something like that later on). It mostly reads like a roster of heroes, except for Alexander Hamilton.

A little further in, something stood out. Hartford society was hand-in-glove with Narragansett, of Rhode Island and Providence Plantations. By 1885, the Plantations were seen as functioning like feudal baronies. This was not unusual for the south, but was fairly unique for New England. I can't remember if this was the same area for the whale oil monopoly, but whale oil was the cleanest lamp fuel prior to electricity, so that was a big deal. There were tons of names from both places, but nothing I particularly recognized.

That plausibly appears to be a factional bloc, Hamiltonians, Hartford, Narragansett.

I'm stumped about what Poe did to aid this. In Virginia, he was known for insulting the "northern literary establishment". But at the end of his life, he moved to Fordham Village in New York and became friends with Jesuits who founded Fordham University. Don't know what distorted patriotic things he may have written, and he didn't live very long.

In some ways, a "messiah movement" such as Bailey, Ahmadiyya, or Baha'i, are all fairly similar. At least in Matthew 16, Jesus says tell no one he is Christ.

14. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to shaberon For This Post:

Biff (7th October 2016), blackdog (7th October 2016), Cara (8th October 2016), Flash (7th October 2016), Foxie Loxie (7th October 2016), Vernaianawa (4th March 2018)

15. Link to Post #108
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Notice how the Tibetan doesn't use the word "about" but he says "anent". This is a centuries dead word. Seemingly a way to add an air of "ancient authority".
    I did notice that. At first I thought it was an error in my pdf version of the book, but it kept popping up, so I had to look it up. lol

Quote Comparatively, I have no issue with flushing out the mistakes in HPB's material. But through several years with Lucis stuff--and a large number of people, some of whom had been into it before I was born--there was never a single suggestion that a single thing in any of those books might have been a little off. Big difference between someone who is not infallible that you can openly question, and an outright liar that nobody can detect.
    Yes, it sounds very cultish. I doubt the true power brokers are into this messiah stuff. If they are funding it, it is probably as a another religion used for manipulation.

The reason I started looking into the occult was because of the evidence showing that powerful people are interested in it. Freemasonic symbols are everywhere around us on a daily basis, and many influential people have been Masons. I think that Cort Lindahl's information confirms (if you dont believe me) what I said earlier about powerful people building their symbols into some of our most recognizable landmarks. These would include buildings like the Twin Towers, the Millenium Hilton Hotel, and the Pentagon.

Quote Certainly the vernal equinox will enter Aquarius around 2440, and, with such things, it's probably not like flipping a switch, but a decrease of Pisces/onset of Aquarius. Although the date can be established fairly precisely, I don't feel qualified to say anything about "when Aquarius becomes noticeably stronger". Classically, Saturn rules Aquarius and Capricorn, and if that does wind up replacing certain powers from Rome, so much the better.
    My point though was that you are clearly not unfamiliar with the importance of the new age or the Age of Aquarius within occult, or occult-ish, groups. I think we can move past this point if we want the discussion to advance.

I dont believe it is disputable that different people have, and continue to, set the date for the switch to Aquarius at various dates which differ by hundreds of years. It is well within reason that a group of people could set the symbolic date - because there is no absolute date of an age transition - of the start of the Age of Aquarius at 2000 or 2001.

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to blackdog For This Post:

shaberon (10th October 2016), Sueanne47 (10th October 2016), Vernaianawa (4th March 2018)

17. Link to Post #109
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

There was Sirius symbolism used in the events of 9/11. The five-pointed star (Sirius) fits inside a pentagon, and construction of The Pentagon began on 9/11/1941. It was designed by a Masonic architect and built during the presidency of FDR, a Masonic president.

A police dog named Sirius was killed in one of the Twin Towers on 9/11. Sirius is the Dog Star, and the number for the police is 911. It was a police (911) dog (star).

Also, 9/11 is the New Year's Day of the Coptic Calendar, which is a continuation of the ancient Egyptian Calendar, which was based on Sirius.

The five-pointed star within a pentagon can be seen in the logo for a branch of Freemasonry called the Eastern Star. The Eastern Star is Sirius:

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to blackdog For This Post:

Cara (9th October 2016), Foxie Loxie (8th October 2016), Sueanne47 (10th October 2016), Vernaianawa (4th March 2018)

19. Link to Post #110
    Thanks

Quote Posted by blackdog (here)
    The reason I started looking into the occult was because of the evidence showing that powerful people are interested in it. Freemasonic symbols are everywhere around us on a daily basis, and many influential people have been Masons. I think that Cort Lindahl's information confirms (if you dont believe me) what I said earlier about powerful people building their symbols into some of our most recognizable landmarks. These would include buildings like the Twin Towers, the Millenium Hilton Hotel, and the Pentagon.
    I understand. That's a completely different reason from why I got into it. Some powerful people are into it; some are not. Same as ordinary folk.

If I wanted to associate a "bloodline" with rare, out-of-print books, the Warburg Institute would be significant.

Our whole system of time-keeping derives from the occult, as does science. Most rulers throughout all time had an astrologer or shaman, if not multiples. Religion is an occult knock-off. In short, because it is the universal and real system.

From Albert Pike, I gather that the Morals were really supposed to grow in you, whereas the Dogma was offered for consideration; you didn't have to believe it or even think about it, or you could think whatever you want. The Scottish Rite is of course...French...but to look somewhere that was truly zesty about the occult, it would be in the French Grand Orient Lodge and especially the Rites of Memphis and Mizraim.

Unfold that pentagon into a dodecahedron, and start stuffing the Platonic solids into each other, you start finding Phi everywhere. The pre-eminence of the dodecahedron is one clue about having twelve Zodiacal signs. There used to be ten, I mistakenly said Capricorn was new, but what happened was Virgo and Scorpio split (the separation of the sexes), and Libra the Balance arose between them. Ten is the Primordial Man, twelve are our labors during this part of the cycle.

I have no doubt that symbolism in buildings goes back to cave drawings. If anything, it's probably decreased considerably. They still have some, but I don't go into town through an Ishtar Gate, and there isn't any lapis lazuli anywhere. Not that there are any national landmarks in this state, except for...eh...erm...no, we don't have those here. But I don't know what a Millenium Hotel is either. There is a star symbol on the national flag, though; there are a lot of those, and they have been there a few centuries, but it doesn't rival most coats-of arms.

If there is a group or groups that revolve around using 1-2,000 as the basis for an astrological age: define it. What school(s) of thought, or what social institution(s). What were their origin and development.

I did not know that about the Coptic Calendar. Seeing as it is the Egyptian Calendar with a "Leap Year" added in, and the Egyptian new year was August 29, so was the Coptic...I'm guessing until 1583, when calendar people realized eleven or twelve days were missing. From Western calendars anyway.

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to shaberon For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (10th October 2016), Sueanne47 (10th October 2016), Vernaianawa (4th March 2018)

21. Link to Post #111
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

I have no doubt that symbolism in buildings goes back to cave drawings. If anything, it's probably decreased considerably. They still have some, but I don't go into town through an Ishtar Gate, and there isn't any lapis lazuli anywhere. Not that there are any national landmarks in this state, except for...eh...erm...no, we don't have those here. But I don't know what a Millenium Hotel is either. There is a star symbol on the national flag, though; there are a lot of those, and they have been there a few centuries, but it doesn't rival most coats-of arms.

From https://www.rockefellercenter.com/bl...rock-history2/ :
    "Prometheus perfectly embodies both ancient myths and forward-thinking progress. He is depicted in motion, thrusting forward with his right arm held high, handing off the eternal flame to all of mankind; he sits on a mountain (Earth), is surrounded by the fountain (sea) and is encircled by the ring of the zodiac (heavens)."
    Atlas holds up the heavens. There are symbols of the planets and the zodiac signs on this statue. I believe Prometheus and Atlas, in part, refer to precession, and the Rockefellers were behind the building of the Twin Towers (Jachin and Boaz), which were replaced by a tower of unification shaped like a hexagram, a symbol of the union of oppositions, just like the arch and keystone.

22. The Following User Says Thank You to blackdog For This Post:

Vernaianawa (4th March 2018)

23. Link to Post #112
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

But I don't know what a Millenium Hotel is either. There is a star symbol on the national flag, though; there are a lot of those, and they have been there a few centuries, but it doesn't rival most coats-of arms.
    This symbolism is everywhere. It is on flags, university seals, corporate logos... It is in movies, television, the music industry, and pop culture in general.

There is a building next to the World Trade Center complex called the Millenium Hilton Hotel. It was designed to look like the black monolith from Stanley Kubrick's 2001: A Space Odyssey. This movie is about alchemy, or the transformation of man into a being of higher consciousness.

The planets are used in chakra and Kabbalistic Tree of Life symbolism. The main character from 2001 goes through a stargate at Saturn (in the book) and then experiences a mystical transformation. Saturn is the occult keeper of the last gate. At the end, he is reborn, or resurrected. This is the alchemical process, and the uniting of oppositions is the alchemical marriage. In this way, the Millenium Hilton is very relatable to the Twin Tower symbolism.

Also, the name of Kubrick's movie is "2001", the year of 9/11.

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to blackdog For This Post:

Eram (10th October 2016), Flash (28th December 2016), Vernaianawa (5th March 2018)

25. Link to Post #113
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

The Scottish Rite Journal of Freemasonry used to be called The New Age:

"Covers of the New Age Magazine from 1904, its inaugural year (l.), and the latest issue of the Journal represent a century of Masonic publication." - http://204.3.136.66/web/journal-file...4/boettjer.htm

26. The Following User Says Thank You to blackdog For This Post:

Vernaianawa (5th March 2018)

27. Link to Post #114
    England Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,327 times in 899 posts

The Age of Aquarius : the age of evil, (just put this on so people understand what the age of Aquarius means) :

Last edited by Sueanne47; 10th October 2016 at 18:13.

28. The Following User Says Thank You to Sueanne47 For This Post:

29. Link to Post #115
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

From Emergence of the Mystical (1980) by 33° Freemason Henry C. Clausen:
    "New Era Beckons
    "Today we are at the threshold of a new era. All signs point to this fact.
    "Despite the forebodings, we find ourselves at a rare and climactic turning point in our wobbly world's history. Those with a visionary, apocalyptic, prophetic or intuitive frame of mind seem to feel we are in a period of deep hours before dawn. There is a stir in the air, a change coming of large dimensions, such as arose among the Jews before the birth of Christ. We look toward a transformation into a new age using, however, the insights and wisdom of the ancient mystics." - p. 19.
    He mentions the last time a transformation like this was in the air was right before the birth of Jesus, which would have been right before the dawn of the Age of Pisces. This book is copyrighted by The Supreme Council (Mother Council of the World) of the Inspectors General Knights Commander of the House of the Temple of Solomon of the Thirty-third Degree of the Ancient and Accepted Scottish Rite of Freemasonry of the Southern Jurisiction of the United Stated of America.

From The Aquarian Conspiracy (1980) by Marilyn Ferguson:
    "Contemporary mystical experiences from many individuals and many parts of the world have centered in recent years on a collective and intensifying vision, the sense of an impending transition in the human story: an evolution of consciousness as significant as any step in the long chain of our biological evolution. The consensual vision, whatever its variations, sees this transformation of consciousness as the moment anticipated by older prophecies in all the traditions of direct knowing - the death of one world and the birth of a new, an apocalypse, the "end of days" period in the Kabbalah, the awakening of increasing numbers of human beings to their godlike potential. "The seed of God is in us," Meister Eckhart said. "Pear seeds grow into pear trees, nut seeds into nut trees, and God seed into God.""
    "Always, the vision of evolution toward the light. Light is the oldest and most pervasive metaphor in spiritual experience. We speak of enlightenment, the city of light, the Light of the World, children of light, the 'white-light experience."

"...Arthur Young, inventor of the Bell helicopter, offered in speculative scientific terms an idea as old as myth and Plato: We represent a "fall" into matter from light, and the lightward ascent has begun again." - p. 427.

30. The Following User Says Thank You to blackdog For This Post:

31. Link to Post #116
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Just a quick recap.

Virgil's Aeneid gives the dynasty Saturn, Picus (first king of the Latins), Faunus, Latinus. Then Aeneas arrived after the Trojan War (ca. 1220-1180 BC). That establishes a more reliable time frame, centered in the pre-Roman kingdom of Alba Longa. There are other versions, but most likely Virgil was referring to his own story for what the Golden Age was. It doesn't quite match the Greek version either. This was shortly after the time Orpheus established the Mysteries in Thrace (ca. 1300 BC), first historically known Western version of it.
    From Anacalypsis by Godfrey Higgins, who is quoting Cassini in this passage:
    "Thus the year of Jesus Christ (which is that of his incarnation and birth, according to the tradition of the church, and as Father Grandamy justifies it in his Christian chronology, and Father Ricciolus in his reformed astronomy) is also an astronomical epocha, in which, according to the modern tables, the middle conjunction of the moon with the sun happened the 24th March, according to the Julian form re-established a little after by Augustus, at one o'clock and a half in the morning, at the meridian of Jerusalem, the very day of the middle Equinox, a Wednesday, which is the day of the creation of these two planets.

"The day following, March 25th, which, according to the ancient tradition of the church, reported by St. Augustine, was the day of our Lord's incarnation, was likewise the day of the first phasis of the moon; and, consequently, it was the first day of the month, according to the usage of the Hebrews, and the first day of the sacred year, which, by the divine institution, must begin with the first month of the spring, and the first day of a great year, the natural epocha of which is the concourse of the middle equinox, and of the middle conjunction of the Moon with the Sun.

"This concourse terminates, therefore, the lunisolar periods of the preceding ages, and was an epocha from whence began a new order of ages, according to the oracle of the Sibyl, related by Virgil in these words (Eclog. iv.)
    Magnus ab integro saeclorum nascitur ordo;
    Jam nova progenies Coelo dimittitur alto.
    "This oracle seems to answer the prophecy of Isaiah, Parvulus natus est nobis; (ch. ix. 6 and 7) where this new-born is called God and father of future ages; Deus fortis, pater futuri saeculi."

32. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to blackdog For This Post:

Vernaianawa (5th March 2018), Zampano (12th October 2016)

33. Link to Post #117
    Thanks

Here is a link to an article I just wrote about how the architecture of the Freedom Tower represents a New Jerusalem in association with St. Paul's Chapel. I have written about the array of architecture in NYC starting about six years ago. I noted the monolith and 2001 association also in a video from several years ago. The same tradition that is present at St. Paul's in fact is an earlier component of what we see at Mt. Shasta. I have covered this in my last two books "The Sacred Towers of the Axis Mundi" and "The Geographic Mysteries of Sir Francis Bacon." There are also some 911 oriented videos on my youtube channel Cort Lindahl. Thank you. http://survivalcell.blogspot.com/p/s...teries-of.html
    You would agree then that the elites have a secret 'religion' and that they have built their symbolism into some of our most recognizable landmarks?

Would you agree that this religion or philosophy is based on the the precession of the equinoxes, the ages of history, and the eventual arrival of a Golden Age, which explains the story of the Christ?

What do you think of the zero year point, or the point of Jesus' birth, as the reset point of the cycle of precession?

Do you have any opinions about the meaning of the black sun or the central sun?

What do you think about One World Trade representing a hexagram, as in the symbol of the uniting of the oppositions, which were represented by the former Twin Towers?

Do you think the new Jerusalem, Zion, Israel, the promised land, etc are references to the Golden Age?
    First of all there are many different cultures and groups that use the same concept of the Axis Mundi to define their spiritual and sometimes physical domain. This has practical applications in the development of cartography and geodesy. The group that I have found stems from Constantine and to the Merovingians who intermarried w/ Byzantine Royalty. This is the "Bloodline" that so many Rennes le Chateau fans are investigating and are unaware of. The Bloodlline crew has built their symbolism into the monuments I have documented as well as their family arms and crests. So this is a premier way for any group to symbolize what they are doing. For example Crowley dictated that all OTO temple face Bolskine House in Scotland no matter where they are on the globe. The black stone of Mecca works this way as also reflected by the former pagan faith that existed there that valued 360 deities. Ordo Templi Orientis a basic interpretation can mean Order of the Oriented Temple as well.

Yes the date of Christ's birth may have represented a millennial time marker. Most Temple reference the changing of time and the zodiac. A little phrase I made up illustrates this. Templars using Templates to create Temples that define Templum that dictate the Temporal Fabric. See Jay Weidner and Millennial Monuments such as the Great Cyclic Cross of Hendaye. All of these Temple mark a Prime Meridian or place from which to measure space and time. Not all of this is based on the Zodiac but a great deal of it is. The Greek version for instance referred to gods of each direction.

The Freedom Tower is an octagon not a hexagon. There are historical images of this on Google Earth while it was being erected. The Freedom Tower in conjunction w/ St. Paul's Chapel a short distance away comprises a "New Jerusalem" that is a kind of Christian parallel to the concept later devised by Bacon known as "The New Atlantis." My work exposes how the real movers and shakers that created America were Catholic Jesuits.

The Black Sun is a concept that weaves its way in and out of esoteric thought that in many ways is a veneration of the different dimensions of philosophy and thought that one enters as they learn more. It is a symbol of universal knowledge in many ways. IMO.

Here's a video I made about this years ago. This is basically what I found minus the info about St. Paul's Chapel.

34. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cartomancer For This Post:

Vernaianawa (5th March 2018), Zampano (12th October 2016)

35. Link to Post #118
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

First of all there are many different cultures and groups that use the same concept of the Axis Mundi to define their spiritual and sometimes physical domain. This has practical applications in the development of cartography and geodesy. The group that I have found stems from Constantine and to the Merovingians who intermarried w/ Byzantine Royalty. This is the "Bloodline" that so many Rennes le Chateau fans are investigating and are unaware of. The Bloodlline crew has built their symbolism into the monuments I have documented as well as their family arms and crests.
    I assume you are agreeing then that there is a network that continues to operate and continues to build these symbolic structures. Many of these buildings are recent developments.

Quote The Freedom Tower is an octagon not a hexagon. There are historical images of this on Google Earth while it was being erected.
    No, its not a hexagon. It represents a hexagram. The sides are up-and-down triangles. The oppositions that were represented by the two towers have been unified.

Quote The Freedom Tower in conjunction w/ St. Paul's Chapel a short distance away comprises a "New Jerusalem" that is a kind of Christian parallel to the concept later devised by Bacon known as "The New Atlantis." My work exposes how the real movers and shakers that created America were Catholic Jesuits.
    I suspect, though, that the idea of a New Jerusalem, a new Atlantis, Zion, or Israel has to do with the return of the Golden Age, the promised land. The real elites would have known that there is an esoteric explanation behind exoteric Catholicism.

Quote The Black Sun is a concept that weaves its way in and out of esoteric thought that in many ways is a veneration of the different dimensions of philosophy and thought that one enters as they learn more. It is a symbol of universal knowledge in many ways. IMO.
    Or, it could be the cause of precession.

Quote Here's a video I made about this years ago. This is basically what I found minus the info about St. Paul's Chapel.
    Thank you.
    Last edited by blackdog; 12th October 2016 at 22:19.

36. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to blackdog For This Post:

Cartomancer (15th October 2016), Flash (28th December 2016), shaberon (15th October 2016), Vernaianawa (5th March 2018)

37. Link to Post #119
    Thanks

You can see plainly that the Freedom Tower is an octagon from plan view. If you want to interpret it as a hexagon be my guest. The hexagonal structure in this scheme is documented as well. There is no hexagon or hexagram as you claim visible at the Freedom Tower. There is an octagon that is plain to see. There are even eight of the triangular forms you suggest and not six. Sorry if this does not jive with your analysis. You seem to have it all figured out so why ask? No. I have not found a single unifying group of people who practice this activity. They often do it in opposition to each other as well. In fact the record shows it being lost and rediscovered at various times. My studies show what the 'shadow government' really is and is has nothing to do with the "white brotherhood" or any other such concept that has no basis in reality. The Nazi's got punked and used in a big way with this kind of information if you ask me and there is only one group that is that good at pulling things like that off.
    Where are there any equilateral triangles as contained in a hexagram here? The difference between eight and six in the Catholic and Jewish faiths is significant. Thank You.
    Attachment 34400Attachment 34400
    Last edited by Cartomancer; 15th October 2016 at 00:06.

38. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Cartomancer For This Post:

Flash (28th December 2016), shaberon (15th October 2016), Vernaianawa (5th March 2018)

39. Link to Post #120
    Thanks

The Black Sun is a concept that weaves its way in and out of esoteric thought that in many ways is a veneration of the different dimensions of philosophy and thought that one enters as they learn more. It is a symbol of universal knowledge in many ways. IMO.
    Moreso than only a symbol, it is the storehouse of consciousness and life. The symbol for it is the point within the circle, which, in astrology, is given to the visible sun, which is the reflection of the invisible sun into the physical plane. Solar deities were understood within the temple as being the veil of the true sun, whereas, to the profane, normally associated with the form of things; light, heat, the seasons and the year. The form side of "solar worship" is actually lunar.

Through time, the concept of the black or invisible sun may have suffered by the hands of many authors. Usually, the more pristine and less rehashed the source, the more accurate it will be. There is not really a "new interpretation" of primordial truth. There are mistaken or deluded individuals, as well as various factions who operate via thought control.

I think it was not just the Nazis, but all of unified Germany from the 1870s that was set up to take a drubbing. Or, not necessarily set up that way, but its fate was marked within a few years of establishment. Once we see it in greater partnership with Russia, then that part of the scheme has finally failed.

I also don't find a unified group managing every aspect of symbols in architecture, art, and office supplies.

I cast a chart for the 9/11 attacks, and, it wasn't very noteworthy. Around 8:30 when the planes were being pulled off course, i. e., the start of the attacks, Mercury was rising, and Jupiter was conjunct Sirius in the Midheaven. Due to the latitude, Asc and MC are square, so, although those sped away from the planets by the time the explosions started, Mercury remained square with Jupiter. I would not think plans would be based around such a relatively minor occurence.

What was it exactly that arose among the Jews shortly prior to the birth of Jesus? Does that refer to the Jews of Alexandria or Iran? In 1980, I felt no kind of stir of great proportions, or notice one from any external source.

Jesuitry is a root of many branches--Marquis de Lafayette specifically warned us about that. They were disbanded from 1773-1814, although some individuals could have retained influence. And let us not forget they were never a minor thing that had to build power--much as Blackwater/Academi can just sell its services to existing institutions--start at the top.

40. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to shaberon For This Post:

Flash (28th December 2016), Vernaianawa (5th March 2018)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 26 FirstFirst 1 6 16 26 LastLast