+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: George Kavassilas: Moving beyond the God Matrix to the Great Change

1. Link to Post #21
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 93,628 times in 20,439 posts

Default Re: George Kavassilas: Moving beyond the God Matrix to the Great Change

Quote Posted by Camilo (here)
    Everybody is entitled to their own opinion. If you don't create your own reality, somebody else will do it for you, and it may not be in your best interest nor for the highest good.
    Yes they are, though I hope manners still apply on this forum.

2. Link to Post #22
    Mexico On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,767 times in 370 posts

Quote Posted by giovonni (here)
    Quote Posted by GloriousPoetry (here)
    Quote Posted by giovonni (here)
    while others here might say the same of yourself bearcow ...

absolutely
    Meant no personal offense to bearcow, though i don't appreciate his choice way of
    displaying his disdain for George Kavassilas opinions.
    I totally agree.....it's OK to disagree and even have a strong opinion against George Kavassilas' perspective but to crudely display it with vapid style without critically engaging in dialogue tells a lot ......I'm wondering if this is a tactic used on this forum like other forums to steer people away from vital information. .....
    Last edited by GloriousPoetry; 9th May 2016 at 21:58.
    Sublimating that push in life that gives you the rhythmic experience of living despite it all.........

3. The Following User Says Thank You to GloriousPoetry For This Post:

giovonni (9th May 2016)

4. Link to Post #23
    Australia Avalon Member
    Mornington Peninsula, Victoria, Australia
    Thanks

I have been able to see and read the aura and chakras since I was quite young...and George definitely still has a chakra system, lol...anything can be synthetic or holographic sure - The synthetic would only be manufactured to mimic the organic...because there is an organic system that exists. So what next? Will he claim that he has removed his soul, spirit and chi? Will he remove the sun tomorrow if it bothers him too? I see many videos about people removing their chakras - as if it is possible...but, when someone is coming to your house against your will, taking the door off the hinge doesn't really solve the problem.
    In interviews George keeps his heart very open, his solar plexus very much active and, yeah, there is still a lot of confusion and ego in that Solar Plexus of his...could read his chakras all day long...
    In the last interview I listened to, he mentioned that he was upsetting those who were caught in the delusion of the chakra system, but advised that those upset should buy his book to get the full story - Um, no thanks George. As a fellow Aussie - I know the environment he grew up in and the type of spiritual circles that he would have been exposed to which would have been pretty basic (we don't have centuries of teachings here, our Aboriginal heritage is sadly a very broken culture)... All I can say is he is a bit too smooth . I don't need to hear anymore George but I will continue to teach about the chakras and do chakra readings for those who have had theirs 'removed' :D but perhaps he might want to talk to some Eastern Practitioners, especially after he said that he's done 'meditation and Reiki 1 & 2'...he's beyond arrogant. Good hearted, but arrogant...and well - wrong. Cringe factor very high.
    Last edited by DrolkarLa; 16th December 2016 at 10:13.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to DrolkarLa For This Post:

TelosianEmbrace (16th December 2016)

6. Link to Post #24
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,460 times in 4,332 posts

... about programming, programs and technological implants from way back when:

Super Woo Radio Episode 044 "Freestyle Jammin' with a Soul Sistar" 2:48:46

Want to get a deeper understanding of what my work is about? This is a conversation that shares SO much of it.

In this episode of Super Woo Radio I had an epic freestyle chat with Jacy Kay - we cover a lot of ground in this convo and trust you will enjoy the journey we took together.

Video: https://www.ourjourneyhome.earth/super-woo-radio-e44

Audio Only: Our Journey Home · SWR Episode 44 - Jacy Kay

SHOW NOTES:
    + Who Is Jacy?
    + What really happens with predictions and what we see in the public domain.
    + How wounds and distortions can get in the way - and why alchemising them is so important.
    + Jacy’s core message
    + What Jacy feel’s is the collective theme of 2020
    + Where the ‘flat earth’ theory is coming from
    + The 3 layers of imposition
    + Scientism vs organic original science
    + What the human Genome is revealing
    + The ‘Idiocracy’ and what they’re condemning
    + Jacy’s stance on Alien’s
    + The real agenda behind ‘Star family coming to save us’
    + Why discernment is so important in ‘channeling’
    + The Age that we are completing
    + What’s going on with the ‘Love + Lighters’
    + How our humanity is being diminished
    + What the matrix is designed to do
    + Adopting spiritual personas that are being sold by the New (c)Age religion
    + The energy of worship and what it’s creating - from God’s to Celebrities
    + The programs that are being imposed on humanity
    + The pressure of ideological perfectionism
    +. What a ‘spiritual person’ must look like
    + Jacy's background and experiences
    + How the New (c)Age rituals are EXACTLY the same as the secret societies many are opposing
    + The truth about the Chakra system and how and why we need to transcend them.
    And so much more...

I truly hope you enjoy this episode as much as I enjoyed recording it. And please share with your friends and family who you think will also appreciate hearing this information. I no longer rely on social media channels, as I chose to no longer engage those eco systems a few years ago now, so your shares truly mean a lot to me and my work.

In Love Liberation and Fortitude,
    George

Related:

On Youtube:
    Last edited by Gwin Ru; 21st October 2020 at 11:55.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Gwin Ru For This Post:

ClearWater (20th October 2020)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2