+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: George Kavassilas: Moving beyond the God Matrix to the Great Change

1. Link to Post #1
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 93,628 times in 20,439 posts

Question George Kavassilas: Moving beyond the God Matrix to the Great Change

Alfred Lambremont Webre interviews George Kavassilas

Discussion around George's personal journey with thoughts on ascension and our galactic realty.

Quote “The time of THE GREAT CHANGE is upon us, and is the outcome for those who embarked on a journey eons ago. All who have chosen to be here at this time are about to experience a transformation of a magnitude that few on Earth can currently comprehend, and of which multitudes in the Universe regard in the highest esteem – the transformation of our Divine Mother Earth and her Humanity into Beings of Light and Universal Creators.”

George Kavassilas

Biography
    george kavassilas is an author, acclaimed speaker and regular guest on the alternative radio circuit. george has had an extraordinary life with many hundreds of interactions with both benevolent and malevolent Beings from many different levels of realities, both on and off world. In 2003, he took a journey with his conscious spirit through the dimensions of our Universe and he rediscovered what life in this Universe is all about. He was able to once again remember who we all are, where we come from and where we are headed, sharing this knowledge with the world in order to assist Humanity in reclaiming our sovereignty.

Book: Our Universal Journey
    Published on Apr 30, 2016

Part 1

Part 2

Last edited by giovonni; 30th April 2016 at 21:37.

2. Link to Post #2
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,789 times in 1,357 posts

Default Re: George Kavassilas: Moving beyond the God Matrix to the Great Change

At 47:54: "That's why we call Milky Way the Milky Way, cause it's the nurturing of the mother's milk."

Appears to be a fantasy.

3. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to WhiteLove For This Post:

BMJ (2nd May 2016), DNA (1st May 2016), fourty-two (1st May 2016), Foxie Loxie (1st May 2016), Johnny (2nd May 2016), kirolak (1st May 2016), Shannon (6th May 2016)

4. Link to Post #3
    Thanks

This is important. George Kavassilas discusses the God Matrix, stating “There is an entity in this Universe trying to pose as a Creator God.”

George also reveals for the first time publicly a Secret Space Program mission he was part of that successfully took down a weapon capable of destroying an entire planet.

In this interview, George Kavassilas describes the origin of our galaxy, the Milky Way [from personal experience, he states], and to explain how the Human is a fractal [or holographic fragment] of the Earth that is a fractal of the Sun, that is a fractal the Galaxy, and the Universe itself, and much more.

George Kavassilas larger perspective is: “I Am Infinite is an expression of my work that helps people to understand that the time of The Great Change is upon us, and is the outcome for those who embarked on a journey eons ago. All who have chosen to be here on Earth at this time are about to experience a transformation of a magnitude that few can currently comprehend. It is the transformation of our Divine Mother Earth and the birthing of her Humanity into fully integrated Beings of Light.”

5. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Rodrigo For This Post:

Baby Steps (5th May 2016), BMJ (2nd May 2016), Foxie Loxie (1st May 2016), GaelVictor (2nd May 2016), giovonni (1st May 2016), Johnny (2nd May 2016)

6. Link to Post #4
    United States Avalon Member barneythez's Avatar
    Thanks

Wow, that was great!!! Thanks for sharing.

7. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to barneythez For This Post:

BMJ (2nd May 2016), GaelVictor (2nd May 2016), giovonni (1st May 2016), Johnny (2nd May 2016)

8. Link to Post #5
    United States Avalon Member Foxie Loxie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,639 times in 2,960 posts

Thanks Gio....This is one I will be listening to over & over! To me, out of the religious fundamentalist community, the things he says make perfect sense. He takes the entirety of everything & breaks it down so we can truly understand all the levels of deception. Religion, in general, has not "worked", even though there are "good" people in every religion. I keep thinking of the phrase, I AM! Yes, we need to be empowered!

9. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Foxie Loxie For This Post:

BMJ (2nd May 2016), GaelVictor (2nd May 2016), giovonni (1st May 2016), Johnny (2nd May 2016), Mike (6th May 2016)

10. Link to Post #6
    Thanks

Here are my thoughts
    I had a listen and followed up with another (link below). he has great charisma. Likeable fellow.
    then i was thinking through the message and details.. he can be vague with the specifics ( and he says that it cannot be backed up because it is his experience/memories that he is relating)
    he is an author, "intergalactic diplomat" or something like that, and infinite. he has a chat with a (as opposed to the) pope.
    i might be wrong but since when did the tptb let authors publish the truth in its entirety? you might get snippets.. i remember Chris Thomas once said he almost couldnt get pubished and Amazon wouldnt sell his books and he had so many telepathic attacks.
    GK did say there were attempts on his life for his disclosure or message.
    He was saying that the pineal gland and Chakras were implants and until I find out for sure I wouldnt believe him on that.
    i had to be so careful when i was listening.
    JT

Last edited by Lancet; 3rd May 2016 at 02:18. Reason: grammar

11. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Lancet For This Post:

drneglector (5th May 2016), Foxie Loxie (3rd May 2016), GaelVictor (3rd May 2016), giovonni (6th May 2016), Johnny (3rd May 2016), Shannon (6th May 2016), TelosianEmbrace (16th December 2016)

12. Link to Post #7
    Mexico On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,767 times in 370 posts

I really like George Kavassilas and what he has to say......specifically his perspective on chakras and kundalini energy and how they are connected with the planet saturn and that they are not organic. From my own personal experience he's right about them being synthetic.....and I fully agree about awakening to our soul's sovereignty and letting go of false programs that diminish our soul's power.
    Sublimating that push in life that gives you the rhythmic experience of living despite it all.........

13. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to GloriousPoetry For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (3rd May 2016), giovonni (3rd May 2016), Johnny (3rd May 2016), Wes Penre (4th October 2016)

14. Link to Post #8
    Great Britain Avalon Member Baby Steps's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,727 times in 1,526 posts

Thanks for posting this
    I love George – he is so down to Earth yet operating from a wonderful perspective- a kind of God-Human place beyond duality, and the chains that bind us.

It is clear that Mr Webre has been interacting with our friend Omniverse, and getting info downloads on the nature of the A.I. world. Who better to brief him? Mr Webre found a commonality with Mr Kavassilas’s view in that the ‘God Matrix’ the GK describes is an artificial AI entity from an ‘artificial universe.’ This is our current master-a mad ego being who through the greed and vanity of Ego, has constructed a God-like consciousness that believes itself to be pre-eminent , and all powerful. This is the Yehweh/Allah entity that we worship.
    It takes me back to my recent dalliances with Christianity. I have , as many do, been ‘sucked in’ by the need to attend Church for School access. So I have been operating on the basis that this religion is a construct that was originally built on benevolent messages from the Divine, but has been polluted or undermined by hooks, traps etc from a less benevolent force that seems to control this reality(and indeed Christianity teaches that this world is controlled by evil).

So I thought that I could participate in worship while doing my own spiritual communing and attempting to connect with the good parts only. One day I took up the offer to pray with one of the helpers there. Within Anglicanism there is a semi -secret world for the faithful that uses light channelling techniques, speaking in tongues etc. While I was praying with this individual and connecting, my mind heard a loud angry voice, who shouted ‘THIS IS MY PLACE!!!’. It got me thinking that actually the entire Christian domain is fully enslaved by this force.

GK reminds us that most religion is false light, worship is harvesting, and the blissed out feelings that people get are another illusion from this AI force.It leaves me with some questions that I would love to ask GK about the matrix.

- Are we entering into a kind of contract by entering a house of worship or by using the words like ‘God’, or is our own intent more important?
    - If we use a broader concept of God such as the all or the source, are we changing what we connect with by what terminology we use?
    - If we use the wrong terminology but are operating energetically with the correct heart centred feelings are we getting through to the right place?
    - Are the Ascended Masters that so many people work with – and the entities that Shamans connect with – all illusory in GK’s model?
    Last edited by Baby Steps; 5th May 2016 at 14:41.
    we have subcontracted the business of healing people to Companies who profit from sickness.

15. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Baby Steps For This Post:

BMJ (5th May 2016), Foxie Loxie (5th May 2016), giovonni (6th May 2016), GloriousPoetry (6th May 2016), Mike (6th May 2016), tessfreq (5th May 2016)

16. Link to Post #9
    United States Avalon Member Foxie Loxie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,639 times in 2,960 posts

Thanks so much, Lancet, for posting the 3 hour interview. It truly does seem to make sense.....I AM!!

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Foxie Loxie For This Post:

giovonni (6th May 2016)

18. Link to Post #10
    Mexico On Sabbatical
    Thanks

Baby Steps,

Your questions about George's model are great.....according to what I understand regarding his model.....yes we are entering a contract when we worship and only some shamans and ascended masters know how to maneuver correctly through the matrix. I wrote this mantra which I recite every day.....it works
    I call upon all spiritual cords of equity
    to revoke and dismantle all false thoughts
    All false beliefs, all false lights, all false energies,
    And all false contracts...
    I am a free and sovereign soul
    I am free and you have no authority over me...
    Sublimating that push in life that gives you the rhythmic experience of living despite it all.........

19. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to GloriousPoetry For This Post:

Baby Steps (6th May 2016), Blacklight43 (9th May 2016), giovonni (6th May 2016), Limor Wolf (6th May 2016)

20. Link to Post #11
    United States Avalon Member bearcow's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,055 times in 472 posts

Yoda on George Kavassilas:
    "You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose. You're on your own. And you know what you know. And YOU are the one who'll decide where to go..."
    — Dr. Seuss

21. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to bearcow For This Post:

alh02 (7th May 2016), Baby Steps (6th May 2016), Biff (6th May 2016), Eram (6th May 2016), lastlegs (6th May 2016), TelosianEmbrace (16th December 2016)

22. Link to Post #12
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Question Re: George Kavassilas: Moving beyond the God Matrix to the Great Change

While others here might say the same of yourself bearcow ...

23. Link to Post #13
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

My friends ~ Danny, George, Christopher and James ~ Eceti Ranch Aug 2011

24. Link to Post #14
    Guam Avalon Member
    Thanks

Just because I follow you and read a lot of your stuff does not mean I have to always agree with you. Just finished Wilcox's synchronicity key some of which was very good. He is a much better internet researcher than I but his whole view of Campbell's hero stuff and the secrets of film structure etc. that just amazed him I have known since my early 20's. Much of the cycles is because people have to relearn over and over again what had been previously known and then for some reason repressed. I am beginning to see that most repressed knowledge appears to be stuff people were not willing to plow through.

25. The Following User Says Thank You to lastlegs For This Post:

Camilo (9th May 2016)

26. Link to Post #15
    Great Britain Avalon Member Baby Steps's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,727 times in 1,526 posts

Thanks Gio and Glorious.
    I feel in general that my Soul has reached the point where I am accessing the right places generally, I have experienced nasties-and getting rid.
    But I found the church confusing, there is the impression that I am entering somebody's domain.(not welcome)
    A bit like wandering into a room full of hypnotised people!
    My own gut feeling is that the words don't matter, it's where I mean to go when I use this word or that word.
    Many humans use 'GOD' as an authority figure, and that way leads to the dark side

God bless
    we have subcontracted the business of healing people to Companies who profit from sickness.

27. The Following User Says Thank You to Baby Steps For This Post:

giovonni (6th May 2016)

28. Link to Post #16
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

If there's no thing I've learned over the years, it's best to follow ones own heartfelt path.

29. Link to Post #17
    Thanks

Giovonni,

You are right. You must follow what you think is is right. I have always reminded myself that I would need to balance my humility and ego. Humility to accept that others may be right and ego to give myself (and soul) some self-respect. I have enjoyed what many channelers and Awakened personalities have said. It may be confusing at times. I just pick out the salient points.

i am on this journey with you and everyone else. It is quite amazing.

JT

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lancet For This Post:

fourty-two (9th May 2016), giovonni (7th May 2016)

31. Link to Post #18
    Mexico On Sabbatical
    Thanks

Quote Posted by giovonni (here)
    while others here might say the same of yourself bearcow ...

absolutely

32. The Following User Says Thank You to GloriousPoetry For This Post:

giovonni (9th May 2016)

33. Link to Post #19
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by GloriousPoetry (here)
    Quote Posted by giovonni (here)
    while others here might say the same of yourself bearcow ...

absolutely
    Meant no personal offense to bearcow, though i don't appreciate his choice way of
    displaying his disdain for George Kavassilas opinions.

34. Link to Post #20
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,405 times in 1,922 posts

Everybody is entitled to their own opinion. If you don't create your own reality, somebody else will do it for you, and it may not be in your best interest nor for the highest good.

35. The Following User Says Thank You to Camilo For This Post:

giovonni (9th May 2016)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast