+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Time Travel

1. Link to Post #21
    United States Honored, Retired Member. Sierra passed in April 2021.
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,462 times in 5,424 posts

Default Re: Time Travel

Thank you.

Yes, DNA, once I described to my mother my reliving the birth trauma under LSD, and her response was to say well now you understand why I never bonded with you. She was a triple Scorpio, and kept many secrets.

I have very little charge left on memories of my father, partly Reichian therapy, and a lot of resolution when I met my father in a Newton life between lives session.

What I was wondering though, if West/East is the pivot to travel in time, and if space-time is one entity, then is North/South the pivot to travel in location?
    Last edited by Sierra; 22nd May 2016 at 04:25.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Sierra For This Post:

DNA (24th May 2016), Ines (24th June 2016), RunningDeer (24th May 2016), william r sanford72 (26th July 2016)

3. Link to Post #22
    United States Avalon Member DNA's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,730 times in 4,313 posts

Quote Posted by Inversion (here)
    I heard Al's story on Coast to Coast years ago and he lead me to the Wingmakers. He claimed to have met them in the year 2749.

http://www.bielek.com/ab_timeline.htm
    Quote From 2137, Ed Cameron travels alone to 2749 for a period of two years.
    Ed is a tour guide and remembers floating cities built with anti-gravity technology and a society run by computers.

The programmers of the computers are called the "Wing Makers". Ed had several meetings with then where they explained their agenda.

After two years, Ed goes back to the year 2137.

You know I was watching a Stewart Swerdlow video a couple of days ago.
    In it, he mentioned Wingmakers. He stated that it was actual fact and this was disclosed as such in the mid nineties. But, that ten years later the material came back out and was distorted and the truth stamped out in all of the supposed art and music.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tpO9Eghln4g

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

Ines (24th June 2016), RunningDeer (24th May 2016)

5. Link to Post #23
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Sierra (here)
    Thank you.

Yes, DNA, once I described to my mother my reliving the birth trauma under LSD, and her response was to say well now you understand why I never bonded with you. She was a triple Scorpio, and kept many secrets.

I dated a woman for a couple of years who had multiple scorpio signs. She did not operate on a consensus shared view of reality. The clinical term I would find out later would be BORDERLINE PERSONALITY DISORDER. It sounds like t his may be the case in your situation as well. I'm very sorry for this. I only suffered for a few brief years, but to be the child of someone like this, I'm sure this must have been horrible.
    I'm just very sorry.

Quote Posted by Sierra (here)
    I have very little charge left on memories of my father, partly Reichian therapy, and a lot of resolution when I met my father in a Newton life between lives session.

What I was wondering though, if West/East is the pivot to travel in time, and if space-time is one entity, then is North/South the pivot to travel in location?

I would really like to do a Newton life between lives session. That must have been absolutely awesome!
    Take Care Sierra

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

Ines (24th June 2016), RunningDeer (24th May 2016), Sierra (24th May 2016)

7. Link to Post #24
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,355 times in 491 posts

Anyone interested in time travel should check out the Daniel material made popular by David Wilcock. Now, I am no fan of David Wilcock so don't be turned off because Wilcock was just a vessel to disseminate this info. I actually got to know "Daniel" pretty well and proof read many of his papers before they were released to the public at large. I have to say, this man is incredibly smart and I have no doubt he served on a subset of the Montauk Project called the Phoenix Project back in the 70s. His theories on time travel are unique and refreshing and I think have a lot of validity.

On a side note, he did work with Stewart Swerdlow at times during his service on the Montauk Project and said that Swerdlow is a bad, bad man. Don't want to go into a Swerdlow bashing rant but I do have to say that before I ever heard Daniel's opinion of him, he never passed my gut test. Just never liked the guy but I digress. So back to time travel - wonderful topic. I urge anyone who is super interested in the physics/mechanics of time travel from a world class academic, check out the Daniel info. He actually started his own website. Go check it out.

http://www.conscioushugs.com/

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Kano For This Post:

DNA (23rd June 2016), Ines (24th June 2016), Inversion (23rd June 2016)

9. Link to Post #25
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Kano (here)
    On a side note, he did work with Stewart Swerdlow at times during his service on the Montauk Project and said that Swerdlow is a bad, bad man. Don't want to go into a Swerdlow bashing rant but I do have to say that before I ever heard Daniel's opinion of him, he never passed my gut test. Just never liked the guy but I digress. So back to time travel - wonderful topic. I urge anyone who is super interested in the physics/mechanics of time travel from a world class academic, check out the Daniel info. He actually started his own website. Go check it out.

http://www.conscioushugs.com/

I've never shared my own personal take in regards to Stewart Swerdlow. I will first state that Swerdlow appears for the most part to be telling the truth. Swerdlow appears to be exceedingly intelligent, and again, I do not hear lies coming out of his mouth, I've heard enough from him to feel decent in stating he seems truthful.

That being stated Swerdlow has gone through some sh!t that would cause many of us to end our own lives.
    I'm not kidding and there is no other way to state this.
    If Swerdlow's story is true, and he doesn't go into detail, we can summize that Swerdlow has been the victim of EXTREME violence, of a physical, mental and sexual nature.
    Swerdlow also seems to hint that he was at one time or another placed in a position of authority over some of the other Montaulk kids.

If you listen to enough Swerdlow interviews and or read his books, there are times he mentions horrible cruel acts in a manner that hints he may find these things titilating.
    And yet I find it isn't so much for the viewer/reader, it is for himself, and there seems to be enjoyment in his voice tone and facial expression when he recounts some of these things.
    I've never mentioned it, because I do not think this damn's Swerdlow and makes his contributions irrelevant. No, in fact there is a part of me that would expect a survivor of the trauma he has experienced to have various hang ups, psychosis and abnormalities. To exhibit certain signs of cruelty could mean a part of his consciousness identified with his captors and or torturers.
    And as such, I feel it pertinent for folks to use caution when judging Swerdlow and remember the horror story his life was as a boy and adolescent forced to participate in the Montouk Project

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

Ines (24th June 2016), Inversion (24th June 2016)

11. Link to Post #26
    Leaving between 2 cultures. Border Mexico-USA.
    Thanks

Quote Posted by etheric underground (here)
    Time ( as we know it) is a man made lineal construct.
    We are really part of a holographic universe, so our understanding and teachings is incorrect, so too is our idea of time travel.
    Quantum physics defines our existence as an unlimited amount of now moments all happening at the same time....
    There is no past or future only continual now moments.... How then do we go backwards or forwards if they all happen instantaneously.
    I can imagine those "continual NOW moments". You can be walking miles on a beach, watching different scenarios and the Ocean, sunsets and people playing and talking around. You can stop at any specific place, or keep moving until you find what you are looking for. You are the one moving on, the others stay where they are at one point. That´s called co-existence, as it is in Different Dimensions also. Of course it is possible, why not. Quantum Physics can explain better as "time lines".
    Last edited by Ines; 24th June 2016 at 02:26.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Ines For This Post:

petra (26th July 2016)

13. Link to Post #27
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,548 times in 931 posts

Probably the Taured case can be added here.

14. Link to Post #28
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,372 times in 1,413 posts

Quote Posted by etheric underground (here)
    Time ( as we know it) is a man made lineal construct.
    We are really part of a holographic universe, so our understanding and teachings is incorrect, so too is our idea of time travel.
    Quantum physics defines our existence as an unlimited amount of now moments all happening at the same time....
    There is no past or future only continual now moments.... How then do we go backwards or forwards if they all happen instantaneously.
    This is what I think too. I call it time "travel" (got to have those quotes there!) because technically, you're not really going anywhere. Sometimes I think of it like "time is all happening at the same time!" and it makes me laugh because there I am, going in circles again.

It boils down to our perception. What really helped me understand is when a friend said "you only remember the most recent revision". And then it clicked.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2