+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: [Likely Hoax] Agent commits suicide and reveals government plans...

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,205 times in 3,110 posts

Default [Likely Hoax] Agent commits suicide and reveals government plans...

ICE Agent Commits Suicide in NYC; Leaves Note Revealing Gov't Plans to Round-up & DISARM Americans During Economic & Bank Collapse...

After writing a lengthy suicide note exposing terrifying plans the government has for American citizens, a US Customs Agent walked onto a pier in NYC and blew his brains out. 

Sources inside the New York City Police Department have revealed to SuperStation95, the contents of a suicide note found on the body and they are utterly frightening.

Further reading

https://www.superstation95.com/index.php/world/1288

Viking
    You decide...your thoughts..your actions..your reality.
    Choose well.
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...are-the-change

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Eric J (Viking) For This Post:

Baby Steps (10th May 2016), Calz (10th May 2016), Ciaran (10th May 2016), diazbeat (10th May 2016), DNA (10th May 2016), euzinha (10th May 2016), ghostrider (10th May 2016), Matthew (10th May 2016)

3. Link to Post #2
    United States Unsubscribed Biff's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Re: [Likely Hoax] Agent commits suicide and reveals government plans...

From snopes, fwiw

http://www.snopes.com/new-york-ice-agent-suicide-note/

CLAIM: An Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) agent left a suicide note warning of looming mass disarmament and collapse in the Minutes States.

FALSE
    EXAMPLE: [Collected via e-mail, May 2016]

ICE Agent Commits Suicide in NYC; Leaves Note Revealing Gov't Plans to Round-up & DISARM Americans During Economic & Bank Collapse

ORIGIN:On 9 May 2016, the unreliable web site Superstation95 claimed that an Immigration and Customs Enforcement agent left a suicide note in New York City warning that a number of frightening conspiracy theories were about to come to pass:

After writing a lengthy suicide note exposing terrifying plans the government has for American citizens, a US Customs Agent walked onto a pier in NYC and blew his brains out.

Sources inside the New York City Police Department have revealed to SuperStation95, the contents of a suicide note found on the body and they are utterly frightening.

The note, which says it was written over the course of a full week in advance, outlines why the officer chose to shoot himself:

"The America I grew up in, and cherished, has been murdered by its own federal government. Our Constitution has become meaningless and our laws politicized so badly, they are no longer enforced except for political purposes" the note said. "Our elected officials are, to a person, utterly corrupt and completely devoid of any love or respect for the country which pays them. To them, everything is about getting and keeping power, and making illicit money from backroom deals."

ICE released a statement Friday afternoon: 'Tragically, a U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) deportation officer from the New York field office suffered a self-inflicted gunshot wound and has passed away.'

It added: 'The agency is not releasing further details pending notification of the officer's next of kin.

According to the suicide note, the Officer said:

"I was hired to enforce the law; to capture and deport people who come to this country against our laws. But now, if I dare to do that, I face being suspended or fired because our President refuses to faithfully execute the duties of his office. Instead, I come to work each day, and collect a paycheck twice a month, for intentionally doing little to nothing. I cannot and will not be party to this fraud; to this usurpation of the law, or to the despicable politicians betraying our nation" the note continued.

In the suicide note, the officer revealed what he claimed are terrifying plans the feds have been finalizing:

"If the American people knew what this government is planning, they would rise-up and overthrow it. If I or anyone else in the federal government revealed what is coming, we would be killed anyway, so now I will reveal what I know.

We in federal law enforcement have been drilling for several years to control riots and uprisings from a coming financial collapse and widespread bank failures. The drills involve life-sized images of American men, even women and children, whom we are told to shoot for "practice" and to "get used to it."

We have been told that the economy is terminally ill and will fail in 2016. We are also told the banks are all insolvent and the FDIC doesn't have nearly enough funds to bail out depositors. We are told these events are unavoidable and it is imperative that the government survive when people rise-up over this.

When the collapse takes place, detention camps created under the FEMA REX-84 program in the 1980's to house illegal aliens whom we were going to deport, will instead be used to imprison American Citizens whom the government feels constitute a "threat." American citizens will be rounded-up without warrants and imprisoned without trial for God knows how long.

These camps have been equipped to carry out Hitler-scale killings! An actual "purge" of Americans citizens by the very government which they, themselves, created and pay for! I cannot be party to this."

Only SuperStation95 reported on the alarming details of suicide note purportedly left at the scene (without any background information on how they came to be in possession of such a sensitive document).

Superstation95 is an online presence that is neither a "superstation" nor a legitimate news source, but rather a repository of misinformation from Hal Turner, a white supremacist who was sentenced in 2010 to 33 months in prison for making death threats against three federal judges. (The individual listed on the site's "Contact" page is Turner's criminal lawyer.)

Beginning in late 2015, Turner's Superstation95 began spreading alarmist hoaxes and conspiracy theories on social media, frequently building upon legitimate tragic or frightening events with falsified details. Among the most widespread of these were claims that a large group of Muslim men fired upon campers and hikers in California, that Fukushima radiation caused severe mutations in marine life, that cargo ships mysteriously ground to a halt and signaled an imminent economic catastrophe, that a deadly Las Vegas strip crash involved a driver shouting "Allahu Akbar," that the San Bernardino shooting occurred because the shooter was offended by pork served at a holiday party shortly before the massacre, and that the Earth's "magnetosphere" collapsed for two hours.

The site's claims spanned many conspiracy themes, but remained cohesive in their consistent lack of credibility, accuracy, or respect for the victims of tragedies. As with prior topical yet fabricated information from the site, Superstation95 used an actual event (the death of an ICE agent) to add untruths that seemed to have been written for the sole purpose of gaining pageviews.

We contacted the New York Police Department on 9 May 2016, and received the following statement in response:

On Friday, May 6, 2016 at 1049 hours, police officers responded to a report of a person shot in the vicinity of West Street and Houston Street (Pier 40), located within the confines of the 6th Precinct. Upon arrival, responding officers discovered a 42 year old male with a gunshot wound to his head. EMS also responded to the location and transported the male to Lenox Hill Hospital, where he was pronounced deceased. There is no criminality suspected in regard to this incident and the investigation is ongoing.

No note was found.

-----

http://www.snopes.com/tag/superstation95/ for more hoax stories from superstation95
    Last edited by Biff; 10th May 2016 at 09:48.

4. Link to Post #3
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,205 times in 3,110 posts

Can anyone else confirm this report? !! True or false..?

More here... https://youtu.be/UMxg9MmN0qs

Viking
    You decide...your thoughts..your actions..your reality.
    Choose well.
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...are-the-change

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Eric J (Viking) For This Post:

diazbeat (10th May 2016), Nasu (10th May 2016)

6. Link to Post #4
    Scotland Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,622 times in 602 posts

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to indigopete For This Post:

Eric J (Viking) (10th May 2016), euzinha (10th May 2016), Nasu (10th May 2016)

8. Link to Post #5
    Great Britain Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,391 times in 1,757 posts

This sounds like it is false to me, since when do the police release details of evidence? If I didn't know better I would think that someone is desperate to start a run on the banks- any excuse to declare M L.

9. Link to Post #6
    United States Avalon Member ghostrider's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,800 times in 6,634 posts

There is evidence out there that banks are preparing for an economic collapse... a couple of years back a whole bunch of bank CEOs quit , resigned, or just flat bolted out of country, I believe the thread is archived here on the forum ... there are many other indicators, such asquite a jumber of threads posted by Paul , and many other goverment agencies that purchased lots of ammunition, and hired private armies/security... the BLM has their own mercenaries for example ... when you look at more than one source a very concerning picture unfolds... plus several prophecies predict America by 2020 will no longer be a super power, two civil wars break out , one right after the first, then the country will be divided into five sectors, religious fanatics will play a role... Edward Meier predicted we might as well roll cigarettes with your paper money...
    Raiding the Matrix One Mind at a Time ...

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ghostrider For This Post:

bluestflame (8th June 2016), BMJ (10th May 2016), Eric J (Viking) (10th May 2016), euzinha (10th May 2016), Michelle Marie (26th July 2016)

11. Link to Post #7
    United States Moderator Marianne's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,392 times in 2,258 posts

Thanks Viking, for reporting this.
    I've marked the title of this thread as a likely hoax.

12. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Marianne For This Post:

Bill Ryan (10th May 2016), BMJ (10th May 2016), Eric J (Viking) (10th May 2016), fourty-two (10th May 2016), Hervé (10th May 2016), Nasu (10th May 2016), ThePythonicCow (10th May 2016)

13. Link to Post #8
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,524 times in 32,931 posts

Quote Posted by Marianne (here)

a likely hoax.
    Yes, for sure. The suicide was tragically real and has been widely and responsibly reported, with no mention of a note.

The add-on that there was a suicide note detailing government plans ALL comes from Superstation 95, which I've stated before is a site with history of bad or invented information that is absolutely not to be trusted.

The irony, of course, is that the supposed contents of the invented note might well be real. But in terms of journalistic integrity, this is the alternative media at its very worst.

14. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

avid (10th May 2016), Biff (10th May 2016), bluestflame (8th June 2016), Calz (10th May 2016), Carmody (25th July 2016), diazbeat (10th May 2016), Eric J (Viking) (10th May 2016), euzinha (10th May 2016), fourty-two (10th May 2016), Hervé (10th May 2016), janette (9th June 2016), Kryztian (10th May 2016), Marianne (10th May 2016), Nasu (10th May 2016), sheme (10th May 2016), Spirithorse (10th May 2016), ThePythonicCow (10th May 2016), Yetti (26th July 2016)

15. Link to Post #9
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,656 times in 21,533 posts

My view on this report is a bit different ... whether or not aspects of it are a hoax is secondary, in my mind, though my hunch is that such an ICE official did shoot himself, four days ago, and the more recent reports of a suicide note, via Hal Turner's SuperStation95.com website, are planted reports, by those intent on riling us up.

The suicide was reported four days ago, April 6, 2016, in the NY Daily News: Immigration officer fatally shoots self in apparent suicide at riverside Chelsea park. That report in turn states that "The fatal shooting was first reported by the blog NYC Park Advocates." That blog appears to have legitimate stories of crimes and problems in the New York City area, especially in their parks, since at least 2009.

None of these initial reports mention any such suicide note.

I tend to agree with the way that BeforeItsNews.com handled this story just now, with the following Editor's Note at the top of the post:
    Quote EDITOR’S NOTE: While many sources are covering that a note was left with specifics, a person I consider to have excellent contacts has told me a source of his says that no note existed, or if one did, what has been reported may not be accurate. That does’t negate the mountains of other evidence within the article if true, however certainly calls to question the motive of where the information originated… and worse… FOR WHAT PURPOSE?
    My present guess is that we are witnessing a controlled demolition of the American society.

It just occurred to me a few minutes ago that my liberal friends (my ex-wife and most of her family for example) are and will be outraged at a Trump Presidency, if that happens. Their disrespect for Trump is like the combination of my disrespect for George W Bush (an idiot) and Bill Clinton (a lying, murdering, theiving rapist). Trump is being played up as a very divisive candidate ... and he will likely, in my present view, win by a landslide, outraging half the nation. Though if Hillary wins, the effect will be similar ... just that it will be the other half of the nation that is outraged.

Meanwhile a complex set of meme's is being repeatedly sown in the American people, of martial law, gun confiscation, riots, FEMA camps, and other atrocities against the American people. This alleged suicide note, by the ICE officer who likely did actually die four days ago, is going viral today. The story is likely deliberately going viral.

The suicide seems likely real to me. The note is, I would guess, one more bit of stirring the pot ... getting Americans riled up, divided amongst themselves, and fearful. So it will have, as such things usually do, a mix of fact and hyperbole.

There'll be a hot time in the old town tonight (though unfortunately the night will last a year, and it will be the heat of violence, fear and disruption, not of good times and partying.)
    Last edited by ThePythonicCow; 10th May 2016 at 21:34.
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

16. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

avid (10th May 2016), Bill Ryan (10th May 2016), bluestflame (8th June 2016), Calz (10th May 2016), ceetee9 (26th July 2016), Chip (9th June 2016), diazbeat (10th May 2016), Eric J (Viking) (10th May 2016), euzinha (10th May 2016), fourty-two (10th May 2016), HaveBlue (13th May 2016), mab777 (8th June 2016), Marianne (10th May 2016), Michelle Marie (26th July 2016), Nasu (10th May 2016), sheme (10th May 2016)

17. Link to Post #10
    Australia Avalon Member bluestflame's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,500 times in 1,808 posts

found this vid from a while ago just after the australian gun control came into effect http://www.jewworldorder.org/Watch%2...0Australia.mp4

not sure how to embed it ( mods? help ? )

From Bill. Here —>

thanks Bill ( the rest of the site has some explosive allegations about what's happening in australia but whew i need to think long and hard before posting it on open forum )
    involving use of shell companies and if true ... the thought of posting them sharing them scares me there's that sort of energy with it )
    Last edited by bluestflame; 8th June 2016 at 15:21.

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bluestflame For This Post:

Carmody (25th July 2016), Eric J (Viking) (8th June 2016)

19. Link to Post #11
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,479 times in 321 posts

Quote Posted by Paul (here)
    My view on this report is a bit different ... whether or not aspects of it are a hoax is secondary, in my mind, though my hunch is that such an ICE official did shoot himself, four days ago, and the more recent reports of a suicide note, via Hal Turner's SuperStation95.com website, are planted reports, by those intent on riling us up.

The suicide was reported four days ago, April 6, 2016, in the NY Daily News: Immigration officer fatally shoots self in apparent suicide at riverside Chelsea park. That report in turn states that "The fatal shooting was first reported by the blog NYC Park Advocates." That blog appears to have legitimate stories of crimes and problems in the New York City area, especially in their parks, since at least 2009.

None of these initial reports mention any such suicide note.

I tend to agree with the way that BeforeItsNews.com handled this story just now, with the following Editor's Note at the top of the post:
    Quote EDITOR’S NOTE: While many sources are covering that a note was left with specifics, a person I consider to have excellent contacts has told me a source of his says that no note existed, or if one did, what has been reported may not be accurate. That does’t negate the mountains of other evidence within the article if true, however certainly calls to question the motive of where the information originated… and worse… FOR WHAT PURPOSE?
    My present guess is that we are witnessing a controlled demolition of the American society.

It just occurred to me a few minutes ago that my liberal friends (my ex-wife and most of her family for example) are and will be outraged at a Trump Presidency, if that happens. Their disrespect for Trump is like the combination of my disrespect for George W Bush (an idiot) and Bill Clinton (a lying, murdering, theiving rapist). Trump is being played up as a very divisive candidate ... and he will likely, in my present view, win by a landslide, outraging half the nation. Though if Hillary wins, the effect will be similar ... just that it will be the other half of the nation that is outraged.

Meanwhile a complex set of meme's is being repeatedly sown in the American people, of martial law, gun confiscation, riots, FEMA camps, and other atrocities against the American people. This alleged suicide note, by the ICE officer who likely did actually die four days ago, is going viral today. The story is likely deliberately going viral.

The suicide seems likely real to me. The note is, I would guess, one more bit of stirring the pot ... getting Americans riled up, divided amongst themselves, and fearful. So it will have, as such things usually do, a mix of fact and hyperbole.

There'll be a hot time in the old town tonight (though unfortunately the night will last a year, and it will be the heat of violence, fear and disruption, not of good times and partying.)
    I'm not making any guesses on who will win but I do think that either way, there's is a definite plan to entice some civil instability amongst us in near future, whether it be with the presidential race, monetary crash, or some other issue of contention.
    I am curious of what you mean by "the night will last a year", is that in reference to the song or figuratively?
    “a complete understanding of reality lies beyond the capabilities of rational thought."
    ― Gary Zukav

20. The Following User Says Thank You to seah For This Post:

Michelle Marie (26th July 2016)

21. Link to Post #12
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,656 times in 21,533 posts

Quote Posted by seah (here)
    I am curious of what you mean by "the night will last a year", is that in reference to the song or figuratively?
    I am not aware of such a song. I meant that the darkness (aka "night") overcoming us will likely last a year or two, give or take.
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

22. The Following User Says Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

23. Link to Post #13
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,053 times in 2,398 posts

(Not in anyway meant to be trite.)

The night is darkest before the dawn.

24. The Following User Says Thank You to Ewan For This Post:

ThePythonicCow (9th June 2016)

25. Link to Post #14
    Great Britain Avalon Member
    Thanks

This is sickening. A Civil servant working in the Department of Deportation decided to write a lengthy suicide note then walk to Pier 40 and shoot himself in the head rather than risk letting this information out whilst still being alive.

http://the-informer.net/index.php/co...-bank-collapse

26. The Following User Says Thank You to downliner For This Post:

Michelle Marie (25th July 2016)

27. Link to Post #15
    Netherlands Avalon Member Clickalot's Avatar
    Thanks

Share as much as possible
    Just shared this on my fb
    Somewhere, something incredible is waiting to be known
    Carl Sagan

28. The Following User Says Thank You to Clickalot For This Post:

29. Link to Post #16
    France Avalon Member OopsWrongPlanet?'s Avatar
    Thanks

This article was back in early May. If the man died, why not reveal his name?

M

30. The Following User Says Thank You to OopsWrongPlanet? For This Post:

31. Link to Post #17
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,355 times in 491 posts

Quote Posted by OopsWrongPlanet? (here)
    This article was back in early May. If the man died, why not reveal his name?

M
    Perhaps so that he doesn't drag loved ones into the conspiracy and make them guilty by association.

32. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kano For This Post:

Ines (25th July 2016), Michelle Marie (25th July 2016)

33. Link to Post #18
    Great Britain Avalon Member
    Thanks

No idea. Possibly protection. This was never mentioned in any mainstream media channel across the world so you have to decide what the reason for that would be. I only know of 2 possible reasons.

34. The Following User Says Thank You to downliner For This Post:

35. Link to Post #19
    Leaving between 2 cultures. Border Mexico-USA.
    Thanks

Cool Re: [Likely Hoax] Agent commits suicide and reveals government plans...

We have been hearing about all of this, for some years back. What that poor guy wrote I´have read before. "Conspiracy theory", they said.

I feel for the "preps"... nothing they have done is going to protect them if they stay in the usa. I have heard of many people who had gone out of he country, selling everything they owned. The nwo will be implamented in the whole world anyway, but many are waiting to see if it works in the usa. If it can be contained there, it will fail all over. I have read ther´s an Alliance working on that, out of the country, of course. There is more awareness of people in other countries than in the usa citizens, the Public Media blocked all relevant information.

36. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ines For This Post:

bluestflame (26th July 2016), Michelle Marie (26th July 2016)

37. Link to Post #20
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,076 times in 332 posts

THANKS BILL. This is by far a fearmonger post, to co-create a reality on our minds and more likely make it happen, that's why we must be aware 24/7 and invision a future where the dark side end up in jail to say the least.

38. The Following User Says Thank You to Yetti For This Post:

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast