Thanks
    Thanked 116,097 times in 20,639 posts

Default Re: Transition into Trump

Gov Docs Disclosed Exonerates Michael Flynn
    Apr 24, 2020
    The Citadel

Each breath a gift...

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Bill Ryan (6th June 2020), BMJ (8th June 2020), edina (27th April 2020), Gemma13 (6th June 2020)

3. Link to Post #4902
    Language
    Australian
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,554 times in 2,528 posts

Sylvain Laforest thinks both Trump and Putin have successfully destroyed The New World Order.

https://russia-insider.com/en/putin-...-power/ri28611

Putin & Trump Forced into Populist Alliance vs. Globalists - The End of Jewish Power?

Sylvain LAFOREST Mon, Apr 6, 2020 | 2040 words 11,933 180

We live in exciting times.

The unknown that lays ahead for all of us is both exhilarating and scary. Exhilarating in the long term, but rather scary in the short term. All empires eventually die and we’re in the terminal phase of the New World Order that will not recover from the Russian roulette game it has been playing, for Vladimir Putin handed it a loaded gun and it pulled the trigger.

The last few weeks put everything in place for the last battle. There are so many different facts and events, left and right, and I will try to do my best to remain methodical in this complicated expose. Bear with me, I’ve been struggling for three weeks with this article because of the insane amount of additional details that each day provides. It might have been a wrong time to quit smoking, but I enjoy a good challenge.

Dropping dollars

A little context is required. The New World Order concept is simply the wish of a handful of international bankers that want to economically and politically rule the whole planet as one happy family. It started in 1773 and it has gone through important changes over the years, but the concept and objective haven’t changed one iota. Unfortunately for them, the international banks that have been looting the planet through the US dollar since 1944 are now threatened by hyperinflation, as their printing machine has been rotating for years to cover their absurd spending to sustain oil and resource wars that they’ve all ultimately lost. In order to prevent this upcoming hyperinflation, they generated a virus attack on four countries (China, Iran, Italy and now the United States) to spread panic in the population, with the precious help of their ignominious medias. Even though this corona virus isn’t different from any new viruses that attack humans every year, the media scare pushed people to voluntarily isolate themselves through fear and terror. Some lost their jobs, companies are going bankrupt, the panic created a stock exchange crash that emptied wallets and dried assets, resulting in a few trillion virtual dollars off the market to release pressure off the currency.

So far, so good, but everything else went wrong in this desperate and ultimate banzai. The top virologist on the planet confirmed that chloroquine was being used by the Chinese with spectacular results to cure patients, then he improved his magic potion by adding a pneumonic antibacterial called azythromicin, and saved every one of his first 1000 cases, but one. Donald Trump immediately imposed the same treatment through a fight against his own Federal Drug Administration, bought and owned by the deep state. This forced the media to talk about Dr Didier Raoult’s Miracle Elixir, signing the death warrant on our confidence in all Western governments, their medical agencies, the World Health Organization, and media that were trying to destroy the doctor’s impeccable reputation, while inventing sudden «dangerous side effects» of a nearly inoffensive drug that has been used for 60 years to treat malaria. Not so far away in Germany, internationally praised Dr Wolfgand Wodarg noted that the engineered panic was totally useless, since this virus isn’t any different than the others that affect us every years. This has been an amazing victory for Trump and the general population on social media, who together exposed the pathological lies of the official communication channels of every New World Order country. De facto, the credibility’s of these puppet governments have vanished in the air, and from the eye of the storm, Italy will surely exit the EU right after the crisis, which will trigger a domino effect running through all EU countries and NATO members. My friends, globalism is dead and ready for cremation.

Digging the abyss

International bankers couldn’t see it coming in 1991, when they dominated 95% of the planet after the fall of the Soviet Union. It seemed that nothing could halt their ultimate mission to complete their Orwellian dream: destroy a few countries in the Middle East, enlarge Israel, and get total control over the world oil market, the last piece of their Xanadu puzzle that they’ve been working on for a whole century, starting with the Balfour declaration in 1917.

When Vladimir Putin got charge of Russia, there was no sign that he would do better than the drunk he had replaced. An ex KGB officer seemed like a choice more driven by nostalgia rather than ideology, but Putin had many more assets going for him than first met the eyes: patriotism, humanism, a sense of justice, cunning ruse, a genius economist friend named Sergey Glazyev who openly despised the New World Order, but above all, he embodied the reincarnation of the long lost Russian ideology of total political and economical independence. After a few years spent at draining the Russian swamp from the oligarchs and mafiosos that his stumbling predecessor had left in his trail of empty bottles, Vlad rolled his sleeves and got to work.

Because his opponents had been looting the planet for 250 years through colonization insured by a military dominance, Vlad knew that he had to start by building an invincible military machine. And he did. He came up with different types of hypersonic missiles that can’t be stopped, the best defensive systems on the planet, the best electronic jamming systems, and the best planes. Then to make sure that a nuclear war wouldn’t be an option, he came up with stuff which nightmares are made of, such as the Sarmat, the Poseidon and the Avangard, all unstoppable and able to destroy any country in a matter of a few hours.

With a new and unmatched arsenal, he could proceed to defeat any NATO force or any of its proxies, as he did starting in September 2015 in Syria. He proved to every country that independence from the NWO banking system was now a matter of choice. Putin not only won the Syrian war, but he won the support of many New World Order countries that suddenly switched sides upon realizing how invincible Russia had become. On a diplomatic level, it also got mighty China by its side, and then managed to protect independent oil producers such as Venezuela and Iran, while leaders like Erdogan of Turkey and Muhammad Ben Salman of Saudi Arabia decided to side with Russia, who isn’t holding the best poker hand, but the whole deck of cards.

Ending in the conclusion that Putin now controls the all-mighty oil market, the unavoidable energy resource that lubricates economies and armies, while the banksters’ NATO can only watch, without any means to get it back. With the unbelievable results that Putin has been getting in the last five years, the New World Order suddenly looks like a house of cards about to crumble. The Empire of Banks has been terminally ill for five years, but it’s now on morphine, barely realizing what’s going on.

Tragedy and hope

Since there is no hope in starting WW3 which is lost in advance, the last banzai came out of the bushes in the shape of a virus and the ensuing media creation of a fake pandemic. The main focus was to avoid a catastrophic hyperinflation of the humongous mass of US dollar that no one wants anymore, to have time to implement their virtual world crypto-currency, as if the chronically failing bankers still have any legitimacy to keep controlling our money supplies. It seemed at first that the plan could work. That’s when Vlad took out his revolver to start the Russian roulette game and bankers blew their brains out upon the pressure on the trigger.

He called a meeting with OPEP and killed the price of oil by refusing to lower Russia’s production, taking the barrel to under 30 dollars. Without any afterthought and certainly even less remorse, Vlad killed the costly Western oil production. All the dollars that had been taken out of the market had to be re-injected by the Fed and other central banks to avoid a downslide and the final disaster. By now, our dear bankers are out of solutions.

In the meantime, Trump also poked at the tie-wearing gangsters. While medias avoided the corona-killing chloroquine subject, an old pill designed to cure malaria, Trump imposed to the FDA the use of this life-saving drug on US infected patients. Medias didn’t have any choice but to start talking about it, which ignited a chain reaction: big pharmas CEO’s were fired because they had just lost the vaccine contract, countries like Canada looked like genocidal fools for not using the cheap and inoffensive medication, while a most outrageous criminal act by a government was exposed in full light: the Macron government had proclaimed in January 2020 that chloroquine was harmful and had restrained its use, just a couple of weeks before the burst of the fake pandemic! Russian roulette is a popular game in Western governments these days around.

On Saturday, March 28th, Russia announced its own corona-killing brew, based on Dr Raoult’s magic potion. Yet another Cossack blow, this time to big pharma's jugular vein, while most Western countries now have to implement the good doctor’s treatment, or face the slap of a Russian pill coming to save its citizens. Putin is in the lifesaving business these days: in the last week of March, he sent 15 military planes filled with doctors and supplies directly to North Italy, after an aid plane from China was blocked by the Czech Republic. We’re about to learn that European countries fear that China or Russia finds the truth in the Lombardy region, where people are not dying from some corona bug, but probably from a deadly cocktail hybrid from two earlier vaccines for meningitis and influenza, that they were injected in separate vaccination campaigns.

The punchline

I said earlier that every day brings amazing news. Well on Sunday, March 29th, the most stunning of them all fell like a ton of bricks on the social media: confined onlookers learned that Trump had taken over control of the Federal Reserve, which is now handled by two representatives of the Treasury of State. Of all the crazy news within the last month, this is by far the best and most shocking. After three years in power, Trump has finally fulfilled his electoral promise of taking private banks out of the US public affairs, ending a century of exploitation of the American citizens. He has put the infamous Blackrock investment group to start buying important corporations for the Fed, meaning that he’s nationalizing chunks of the economy while avoiding the crash of the market by implicating important private investors in the deal.

This utmost daring move comes at a crucial point in time and faces us with the realization that Vladimir Putin and Donald Trump are united and have taken humanity to the crossroads of the New World Order and freedom. As I have stated often before, I thought that the world would deeply change between 2020 and 2024, because these would be the last 4 years of these two heroes in the political power of their respective nations.

The New World Order is facing the two most powerful countries on the planet, and this fake pandemic changed everything. It showed how desperate the banksters are, and if we don’t want to end up with nuclear warheads flying in both directions, Putin and Trump have to stop them now.

Terminate the BIS, the World Bank, the IMF, the European Central bank, the EU, NATO, now. Our world won’t be perfect, but it might get much better soon.

Easter resurrection is coming. This might get biblical.

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Gemma13 For This Post:

Bill Ryan (6th June 2020), BMJ (8th June 2020), David Trd1 (15th June 2020), edina (6th June 2020), gini (12th June 2020), norman (8th June 2020)

5. Link to Post #4903
    Language
    Australian
    Thanks

What's one of the things Trump could do in a short amount of time to show and convince the public that he really does give a sh!t. That is of course if he actually does give a sh!t and just has a crap personality.

Request Governors provide pardons en masse perhaps.

https://www.lastprisonerproject.org

6. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Gemma13 For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (14th June 2020), Chester (15th June 2020), Curiosity (14th June 2020), David Trd1 (15th June 2020), gini (14th June 2020), mountain_jim (14th June 2020), T Smith (13th October 2020)

7. Link to Post #4904
    United States Avalon Member Curiosity's Avatar
    Thanks

Resign !!!!
    "CRAP PERSONALITIES" have no place in leadership.

"Request Governors provide pardons en masse perhaps."

He'll never do that . He's already pardoned the kind of people he want's to pardon.

If you want weed conviction prison reform we need a new president, straight up.

To Trump, those weed smokers are criminals, are domestic terrorist, law breakers.

The only reason he would even consider such a move is if he thought it would help his reelection.
    Last edited by Curiosity; 14th June 2020 at 23:42. Reason: Have more to say

8. Link to Post #4905
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,690 times in 13,806 posts

Adding this here

Quote Posted by Star Tsar (here)
    The Black Vault

President Donald Trump On Roswell & UFOs

Published 18th June 2020

On June 18, 2020, President Donald Trump appeared on his son's show "Triggered" and talked about UFOs and Roswell.

Here is what he said.

I for one will join in with anyone, I don't care what color you are as long as you want to change this miserable condition that exists on this Earth - Malcolm X / Tsar Of The Star

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

edina (21st June 2020)

10. Link to Post #4906
    Language
    Australian
    Thanks

Well, well well. What perfect timing.

MARY TRUMP INTERVIEW: DONALD TRUMPS NIECE REVEALS THE ACT THAT SHOCKED HER.

https://www.news.com.au/entertainmen...e8508943020536

From a quick read of the linked article I believe Mary was shocked and upset that neither her Grandfather or Donald Trump were with her Dad when he died in hospital. Mary wasn't there also. Her Father died when she was 16yr old.

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gemma13 For This Post:

Bill Ryan (16th July 2020), edina (16th July 2020), onawah (26th July 2020)

12. Link to Post #4907
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Which Theory about President Trump’s Rise to Power is More Credible?
    July 19, 2020
    by Brian Shilhavy
    Editor, Health Impact News
    (Underlined letters my emphasis--I am in agreement. )

"I have received emails in recent weeks asking me why the articles published on Health Impact News have changed so much in recent days.

The answer is that the world has changed, not me. And this has all happened almost overnight.

But the purpose and mission of Health Impact News has not. Our purpose has always been, and continues to be today, to publish the truth on key issues that affect your health that the corporate Pharma-funded media either censors, or publishes false information to deceive the public.

The COVID Plandemic is the biggest event in any of our lifetimes in terms of global impact on health, as the Globalists rush to put into place their New World Order.

So this is obviously now the focus of what we publish, to give you as much accurate information as possible to know the truth, and combat the deception and censorship in the corporate media, as well as Big Tech social media.

For the past decade or so since publishing on Health Impact News, I have tried to stay clear of partisan politics, as the key issues facing our nation are not partisan issues, but issues of health that affect everyone, no matter what your political affiliation is.

Since COVID, I have actually gone out of my way to explain to our readership that the Plandemic and rush to bring in a New World Order is not a partisan issue, because both sides of the political debate end up with the same results: the loss of freedom and medical tyranny.

The key issues facing us today are not Right versus Left, Communism versus Capitalism, Republicans versus Democrats.

As I have explained in recently published articles, we are facing a war between people fighting for freedom, and the Global Bankers who at the top of the power struggle are part of the Satanic secret society known as the Illuminati.

These Globalists fund both sides, and rely upon the masses to fight each other over these perceived social and political agendas, which keeps the public divided and focusing their attention on these issues, while behind the scenes the Globalists are putting into action their New World Order agenda which the vast majority of the public is totally unaware of.

Where Does President Trump Fit In?
    I can no longer ignore the issue of President Trump, because I have received so many emails about him now, some accusing me of supporting him, and others criticizing me for supposedly opposing him.

But if you read carefully everything I just wrote in the introduction of this article, as well as what I have published in the past recent weeks, you should know by now that I do not fall into either camp: Trump haters, or Trump lovers.

When it comes to my role as Editor of Health Impact News, my first responsibility to the public is to honestly report the truth, no matter where that truth leads us.

I am truly an independent journalist. Nobody funds Health Impact News. The advertising revenue that is generated from our network of websites pays the expenses, and I get most of my own income from the other company I own, Healthy Traditions (formerly Tropical Traditions).

That doesn’t mean I am not biased. But I am honest about my biases, because I have no reason to try and hide them in order to achieve some hidden purpose, since I do not have investors or financial supporters trying to influence my views.

So my view of President Trump, today, is based on the evidence of what he has actually done in office for his first term, which is coming to a close soon.

And much of what I have reported about President Trump in recent days has been negative, because as President of the United States, this Plandemic which has robbed Americans of their wealth and transferred it over to Wall Street, and mainly Big Pharma, has all happened on his watch, and he publicly endorses it, especially the billions being spent on his project “Warp Speed” to develop COVID vaccines.

But when it comes to the issues of how and why Donald Trump came into power to assume the office of the President of the United States, and whether or not there is some grand plan in place that is still unfolding, we now move into the area of speculation and theories.

Since I have neither loyalties nor hatred towards President Trump, I believe I am in a good position to give an honest review of what I see as the two competing theories. Those who are entrenched into one or the other of these theories will not be impressed with anything I will present here, because they are driven by faith and belief in their own positions, and will judge everything I write next through the glasses they wear supporting their own beliefs.

But things have changed so quickly and so rapidly in the world today, that I believe there is now a significant portion of the public questioning their own thoughts on President Trump, and open to exploring other possibilities to explain what is unfolding before us.

As I wrote above, I myself am not without bias, and as I present this my own bias will become evident.

But just remember the presuppositions from where I start. I am neither pro-Trump nor anti-Trump, and I have no “skin in the game” one way or the other.

My own political views on the Right versus the Left have been clearly articulated already, and so I seldom write on these political issues because it is not worth my time when the real enemies need to be exposed.

Personally, I only believe in two political systems: The Kingdom of God that originates in heaven but does extend to earth among the true believers, and the Kingdom of Satan who runs the current world system. You can read more about these topics on the Created4Health.org website.

But in short, here is really all you need to know: God wins. Satan is on his last leg, trying to setup his New World Order, but in the end Jesus will return to earth and setup the REAL New World Order, which will last on into eternity, while Satan and his demons are cast into Hell to get what they deserve.

Who Really Runs America? The President, or the Secret Intelligence Agencies?
    Before we look at both theories about how Donald Trump came into office, I should point out that there is one general theory that both sides seem to agree upon: Donald Trump was chosen and convinced to run for the office of the President of the United States.

In general, I would conclude that both sides probably believe that forces within the CIA were the main influencers to convince Donald Trump to run for office.

The pro-Trump believers are heavily influenced by the publishing of “drops” by QAnon, and the general theory is that they convinced military leaders to approach Donald Trump and convince him to run for office. The reason given seems to be they feared President Obama would somehow pull something off to stay in office for a third term, which would have resulted in some kind of civil war.

Those who do not believe in Q, or maybe believe that Q is a CIA psy-op to fool the masses into believing in Trump, that he was elected to “drain the swamp,” believe that the powerful Illuminati Central Bankers chose Trump to become President of the United States.

This group believes that the Rockefeller family now controls American politics, and have decided who should be President since the election of Franklin D Roosevelt in 1932. Prior to that time, the Rothschilds, mostly based out of Europe, were the main influencers in American politics, although both families are part of the Illuminati and work together to achieve a New World Order as well.

The primary way they accomplish this, is by controlling the CIA, who answers to the Rockefellers. This camp would believe that the CIA, and the people they decide to put in power, really run the country (and the world).

Which Theory is More Credible?
    I know that this is going to be the section where I am going to receive the most criticism, because I am not an expert in either one of these theories, and neither theory is homogeneous, as there are many divergent branches in each theory.

QAnon
    But from what I have been able to learn about the Q followers, both by interacting with many of them, and doing a little bit of research to try and understand it, this is, by far, the most fervent support of President Trump. There are even entirely new religions that have developed around the Q phenomenon.

The theory is that military leaders approached Trump to become president and bring down the pedophile Globalists, and “drain the swamp,” returning the rule of the United States to the people.

But here’s the thing: Trump has been in office for three and half years now and is coming to the end of his first term. So how well have the predictions of Q come to pass so far?

I was one of the first in the Alternative Media to point out that there definitely was a new focus on arresting pedophile rings in 2017, during Trump’s first year in office. We covered the story out of Arizona, for example, where David Frodsham was arrested for running a pornographic and child sex trafficking ring out of his foster home near Tucson, and his connections with the military base there.

Later, in 2019, Arizona Maricopa County Assessor Paul Petersen was arrested on federal charges of trafficking pregnant women from the Marshall Islands and selling their babies through an illegal adoption ring.

In both these cases, it took the federal government to come in and make the arrests, as the Arizona political and judicial systems are thoroughly corrupt. We had been reporting on this corruption since 2014, and showing how Arizona was a worldwide hub for child trafficking.

And I only offer up these two cases as examples, as there were many other arrests that have been made across the country as well, and many other independent journalists have covered this.

But the people truly in power who allowed these horrible injustices to happen in the first place, are still in power today.

On the national level, the biggest thing the public learned from the Podesta leaked emails in 2016 was what is called “Pizzagate,” and details about the global pedophile operation.

But this has been conveniently swept under the rug by the corporate media as a “conspiracy theory,” and instead the focus has been on trying to impeach President Trump on supposedly colluding with Russia, and now on Obama and his alleged role in illegally investigating the Trump team before they came into office.

And even with the release of General Flynn now, the current “Obamagate” investigations allegedly do NOT include investigations into either former President Obama, or then Vice President Biden. (Source.)

The one guy that everyone knows has been involved with the Globalists’ pedophile ring, Jeffrey Epstein, is nowhere to be found today, after allegedly being arrested and allegedly killing himself. And now we seem to be watching a re-run of the same show with his “fixer,” Ghislaine Maxwell.

So how do the Trump and Q supporters deal with the fact that the swamp has not been drained after three and half years, and no high profile pedophiles have come to justice?

I am not going to embarrass the source, as this thinking can be found in many places, but the Trump and Q believers’ explanation goes something like this:

Are QAnon Predictions a Good Way to Determine Whether Q is Trustworthy?
    No, because Q could be authentic and make false predictions for various reasons, and because Q could be a fraud and make true or correct predictions for various reasons.

Moreover, the predictions QAnon makes are just a small part of what they post, and certainly not the primary part of Q’s central thesis or message.

It would seem that to the Trump/Q faithful, Trump can do no wrong, as he is the anointed one to bring about justice, and everyone has to just “trust the plan.”

Actor John DeLancie plays the role of a “god” called “Q” in the Star Trek Next Generation Series. Image source.

Since we know from the film “Out of Shadows” that the CIA has a large control over Hollywood and conditioning the masses, I did a quick search to see if a concept of “Q” is something new, or has been used before.

The most popular example would be the “mythical” character of Q in the popular Star Trek series, who had supernatural powers. Could the CIA have been using mind control techniques for years to condition the public to accept a concept of “Q” such as we are seeing today with QAnon?

Another character I found which is most interesting, is a character in the resurrected TV series “X Files” who is named “Dr. Thaddeus Q. They” in an episode in 2018 called “The Lost Art of Forehead Sweat.”

Watch this 4 minute clip about “conspiracy theories” and “truth” and “phoney fake news” that was produced shortly after President Trump came into power:

So is QAnon real? Or a creation of the intelligence community to keep people supporting President Trump? The concept, at least, of a Q figure, is certainly not something new, as it has been fictionalized for years in the pop TV culture.

The Rockefeller Theory
    The other theory is that the Rockefeller family put Donald Trump in office, as they have selected every president since 1932, with Franklin D Roosevelt’s election.

The Rockefeller’s made their fortune from the oil industry, and are also believed to be the founders of the modern pharmaceutical industry and the theory of allopathic medicine.

They are considered by some to be the most powerful family in the world now, surpassing even the power of the House of Rothschild in Europe. It is believed by some that the CIA answers to them, and that the leaders of the CIA are more powerful than the office of President. The Rockefellers also supposedly hand pick the person to serve as the Secretary of State, who also wields more power than the President.

President Trump’s first Secretary of State was Rex Tillerson, the former CEO of ExxonMobil, who had no prior political experience. He definitely has strong ties to the Rockefellers, and was allegedly chosen because he had experience in working with the oil industry in Russia.

President Trump’s current Secretary of State is Mike Pompeo, the former Director of the CIA, and many believe he was hand picked by the Rockefellers, and has more influence than President Trump.

Some believe that Pompeo tripped up on live camera during one of the President’s task force meetings, where he admits that the “pandemic” is a “live exercise,” while you can hear President Trump in the background say that they should have let him know.

Just today, July 16, 2020, the day I am writing this article, Dr. Ron Paul talked about the role of Mike Pompeo in his daily broadcast which he titled: “Unleashing The Beast: How Trump Green-Lit CIA Global Secret War.”

Explosive new information has revealed how President Trump in 2018 signed a presidential intelligence finding that gave the CIA unprecedented leeway to conduct secret warfare against Washington’s declared enemies. Then-CIA director Mike Pompeo was handed a blank check to attack even foreign charities and news outlets.

Whether or not Trump knew what his role would be in this planned “pandemic” is not certain, but those putting forth this theory believe that Trump was picked to be part of the transfer of wealth to the Central Bankers, mainly through the Pharmaceutical industry, and the plan for global vaccination, and ultimately a reduced world population to usher in the New World Order.

This is outlined in the Rockefeller 2010 Report, and coincides with the UN’s Agenda 2030, the Bill Gates Agenda ID 2020, and the Johns Hopkins Event 201 simulation that laid the ground work for what is unfolding today.

So in this theory, even though Donald Trump is the President of the United States, he is not among the power elites calling the shots. He holds a temporary job as POTUS that will either end next January, or 4 years from next January.

Others have held their positions for much longer, such as Bill Gates and Dr. Anthony Fauci, and their tenure on the world health scene has spanned several Presidents. There seems to be some evidence that President Trump is not happy with Dr. Fauci, but he appears to be powerless to do anything about him.

Earlier this week, for example, White House Director of the Office of Trade and Manufacturing Policy Peter Navarro wrote an op-ed piece published in USA Today criticizing Dr. Fauci, and stating that Fauci has been “wrong on everything.”

But when President Trump was asked about the comments, he replied:

“I get along very well with Dr. Fauci. I have a very good relationship with Dr. Fauci.”

When asked about Navarro’s comments, he replied:

“He made a statement representing himself. He shouldn’t be doing that. I have a very good relationship with Anthony.” (Source.)

Depending on what you believe about President Trump and the power he wields in office, you will view this one of two ways.

The Trump and Q believers will continue to say there is a master plan in place, that Trump knows what he is doing, and doesn’t really support Dr. Fauci, perhaps not even analyzing their own statements of belief and realize that they are, in fact then, calling President Trump a liar, since he has publicly stated he “supports Dr. Fauci.”

The other view will believe that Trump is just doing what he has been told to do, because Dr. Fauci is actually more powerful than President Trump.

Conclusion: Faith in Q and President Trump Could Get you Killed
    If President Trump does pull a rabbit out of his hat at the last minute and ends up saving the country, I will be thrilled, to say the least.

But if he has no real power to stop these Globalists, then your faith in President Trump and Q could get you killed, if you are not planning on resisting the New World Order as it unfolds, and as the COVID vaccines are rolled out soon.

If you want to vote for President Trump for re-election, go ahead. I am not discouraging anyone from doing that.
    I personally feel his re-election is a foregone conclusion, because if a regime change was planned, the Democrats would surely have a stronger candidate than an old white guy who can barely remember his name. Senator Bernie Sanders has been the clear favorite among the Democratic masses the past two election cycles, and in each case the leadership made sure he was not nominated, for whatever reasons.

I don’t believe politics offers us any solutions. The only way to stop the Globalists at this point is massive public resistance and disobedience. But as I go out into the public these days and see MORE people complying and wearing masks than ever before, I fear it may be too late for most.

But I will continue publishing the truth as long as I am able to, and now at least anytime someone criticizes me for either being a Trump hater or a Trump supporter, I have an article to shoot back at them to try and wake them up, and hopefully get people to start asking the right questions, and start finding the right answers."
    Each breath a gift...

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Arcturian108 (14th August 2020), ClearWater (19th July 2020)

14. Link to Post #4908
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Court slaps down Trump team’s rollback of key air pollution rule
    07/17/2020
    Jordan Simmons
    https://www.frontpagelive.com/2020/0...&utm_gen=utmdc

(Hyperlinks in the article not embedded here)

"Late on Wednesday a federal judge invalidated the Trump administration’s rollback of methane pollution safeguards.

Judge Yvonne Gonzalez Rogers found that the administration failed to properly account for environmental and public health impacts. Rogers also rejected all attempts to downplay the impacts of rising methane pollution on the climate crisis. The ruling forces the oil and gas industry to prevent gas waste on federal and Indigenous lands. The Obama-era Waste Prevention Rule will go back into effect in ninety days. This is the latest in a series of the Trump administration’s efforts to roll back limits to methane pollution.

Front Page Live stands with Earth Day Network in the belief that in a democracy, every voice matters. We have signed the Vote Earth Pledge and hope you will too.

Earthjustice explains the Waste Prevention Rule and Trump’s efforts to rescind the ruling:

Enacted in 2016, the Waste Prevention Rule was designed to protect the public from wasteful venting, flaring, and leaking of gas from drilling operations on federal and tribal lands. In 2018, the Trump administration’s Bureau of Land Management (BLM) rescinded this rule to give oil and gas companies operating on public lands a free pass for air and climate pollution from wasted gas.

“The judge basically rejected every attempt by the Trump administration to gut these common-sense waste prevention measures on behalf of their oil & gas industry cronies,” Earthjustice attorney Robin Cooley said. “Most importantly the judge said the administration cannot ignore the impacts on health and well-being of the people who live near oil and gas facilities.”

In the court’s opinion, the ruling is detailed:

[It] finds that the rulemaking process resulting in the Rescission was wholly inadequate. In its haste, BLM ignored its statutory mandate under the Mineral Leasing Act, repeatedly failed to justify numerous reversals in policy positions previously taken, and failed to consider scientific findings and institutions relied upon by both prior Republican and Democratic administrations.

The judge rejected Trump’s methane pollution rollbacks just hours after the president weakened NEPA.
    Rogers says Trump’s attempts to roll back methane pollution standards was a “backwards approach to rulemaking,” according to Politico. She wrote that the repeal violated National Environmental Policy Act (NEPA), the Administrative Procedure Act and the Mineral Leasing Act.

The court’s ruling came through hours after President Trump weakened NEPA. The Trump administration claimed the adjustments to NEPA would save hundreds of millions of dollars. Weakening NEPA will reduce the amount of time necessary for pipelines, power plants, and freeways to receive permits.

The New York Times explains how Trump’s actions to weaken environmental safeguards elevate the stakes in the 2020 election. A Democratic president could reinstate NEPA with a majority vote on Capitol Hill and his or her signature."
    Each breath a gift...

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (14th August 2020), Curiosity (14th August 2020)

16. Link to Post #4909
    United States Avalon Member Arcturian108's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,329 times in 930 posts

Well Trump just pulled a rabbit out of his hat:
    https://www.nytimes.com/2020/08/13/o...srael-uae.html

17. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Arcturian108 For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (14th August 2020), Bill Ryan (14th August 2020), ClearWater (14th August 2020), edina (14th August 2020), Gemma13 (15th August 2020), greybeard (14th August 2020), Tintin (14th August 2020)

18. Link to Post #4910
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,067 times in 8,172 posts

David Icke, on Trump/Biden 2020

MP3
    https://app.box.com/s/yomlqa8qu5xxc5kdaczfrep9m76ov3oc
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

19. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

Bill Ryan (14th September 2020), greybeard (19th August 2020), T Smith (13th October 2020)

20. Link to Post #4911
    United States Avalon Member Arcturian108's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,329 times in 930 posts

The Spectator has a great article explaining Trump's Middle East peace strategy:
    https://spectator.us/bahrain-israel-...eid=dc154a1ae9

21. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Arcturian108 For This Post:

Bill Ryan (14th September 2020), ClearWater (14th September 2020), edina (14th September 2020)

22. Link to Post #4912
    United States Avalon Member edina's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,171 times in 2,420 posts

Quote Posted by turiya (here)
    Qanon Post 1931...

Image is Linked to the Reddit page...

Posted by u/lonestarbeliever PATRIOTS UNITE. - Q14 hours ago1
    Research

I am passing this on from someone who's connecting some dots with input from sources he cannot reveal.

Here's what it looks like when all the pieces are sewn together...
    It smells like conspiracy and treason. Everyone needs to read this. Slowly, and patiently, because it’s very important......

From 2001 to 2005 there was an ongoing investigation into the Clinton Foundation.

A Grand Jury had been impanelled.

Governments from around the world had donated to the “Charity”. Yet, from 2001 to 2003 none of those “Donations” to the Clinton Foundation were declared. Now you would think that an honest investigator would be able to figure this out.

Look who took over this investigation in 2005: - None other than James Comey; Coincidence?
    Guess who was transferred into the Internal Revenue Service to run the Tax Exemption Branch of the IRS? - None other than, Lois “Be on The Look Out” (BOLO) Lerner.
    Isn’t that interesting?

But this is all just a series of strange coincidences, right?

Guess who ran the Tax Division inside the Department of Injustice from 2001 to 2005? - No other than the Assistant Attorney General of the United States,
    Rod Rosenstein.

Guess who was the Director of the Federal Bureau of Investigation during this time frame? - Another coincidence (just an anomaly in statistics and chances), but it was Robert Mueller.

What do all four casting characters have in common?
    They all were briefed and/or were front-line investigators into the Clinton Foundation Investigation.

Another coincidence, right?

Fast forward to 2009....
    James Comey leaves the Justice Department to go and cash-in at Lockheed Martin.
    Hillary Clinton is running the State Department, official government business, on her own personal email server.

The Uranium One “issue” comes to the attention of the Hillary.
    Like all good public servants do, supposedly looking out for America’s best interest, she decides to support the decision and approve the sale of 20% of US Uranium to no other than, the Russians.
    Now you would think that this is a fairly straight up deal, except it wasn’t, America got absolutely nothing out of it.
    However, prior to the sales approval, none other than Bill Clinton goes to Moscow, gets paid 500K for a one hour speech; then meets with Vladimir Putin at his home for a few hours.
    Ok, no big deal right? Well, not so fast, the FBI had a mole inside the money laundering and bribery scheme.
    Robert Mueller was the FBI Director during this time frame? Yep, He even delivered a Uranium Sample to Moscow in 2009.

Who was handling that case within the Justice Department out of the US Attorney’s Office in Maryland?
    None other than, Rod Rosenstein. And what happened to the informant?
    The Department of Justice placed a GAG order on him [Doug Campbell] and threatened to lock him up if he spoke out about it.

How does 20% of the most strategic asset of the United States of America end up in Russian hands when the FBI has an informant, a mole providing inside information to the FBI on the criminal enterprise?
    Very soon after; the sale was approved! ~145 million dollars in “donations” made their way into the Clinton Foundation from entities directly connected to the Uranium One deal.
    Guess who was still at the Internal Revenue Service working the Charitable Division? None other than, - Lois Lerner.
    Ok, that’s all just another series of coincidences, nothing to see here, right?

Let’s fast forward to 2015.
    Due to a series of tragic events in Benghazi and after the 9 “investigations” the House, Senate and at State Department, Trey Gowdy who was running the 10th investigation as Chairman of the Select Committee on Benghazi discovers that the Hillary ran the State Department on an unclassified, unauthorized, outlaw personal email server. He also discovered that none of those emails had been turned over when she departed her “Public Service” as Secretary of State which was required by law. He also discovered that there was Top Secret information contained within her personally archived email.

Sparing you the State Departments cover up, the nostrums they floated, the delay tactics that were employed and the outright lies that were spewed forth from the necks of the Kerry State Department, we shall leave it with this…… they did everything humanly possible to cover for Hillary.

Now this is amazing, guess who became FBI Director in 2013? None other than James Comey; who secured 17 no bid contracts for his employer (Lockheed Martin) with the State Department and was rewarded with a six million dollar thank you present when he departed his employer? Amazing how all those no-bids just went right through at State, huh?

Now he is the FBI Director in charge of the “Clinton Email Investigation” after of course his FBI Investigates the Lois Lerner “Matter” at the Internal Revenue Service and he exonerates her. Nope.... couldn’t find any crimes there.

In April 2016, James Comey drafts an exoneration letter of Hillary Rodham Clinton, meanwhile the DOJ is handing out immunity deals like candy.They didn’t even convene a Grand Jury!

Like a lightning bolt of statistical impossibility, like a miracle from God himself, like the true “GangstaComey is, James steps out into the cameras of an awaiting press conference on July the 8th of 2016, and exonerates the Hillary from any wrongdoing.

Do you see the pattern?

It goes on and on, Rosenstein becomes Asst. Attorney General, Comey gets fired based upon a letter by Rosenstein, Comey leaks government information to the press, Mueller is assigned to the Russian Investigation sham by Rosenstein to provide cover for decades of malfeasance within the FBI and DOJ and the story continues.

FISA Abuse, political espionage..... pick a crime, any crime, chances are...... this group and a few others did it:
    All the same players.
    All compromised and conflicted.
    All working fervently to NOT go to jail themselves
    All connected in one way or another to the Clintons.

They are like battery acid; they corrode and corrupt everything they touch. How many lives have these two destroyed?
    As of this writing, the Clinton Foundation, in its 20+ years of operation of being the largest International Charity Fraud in the history of mankind, has never been audited by the Internal Revenue Service.

Let us not forget that Comey's brother works for DLA Piper, the law firm that does the Clinton Foundation's taxes.

The person that is the common denominator to all the crimes above and still doing her evil escape legal maneuvers at the top of the 3 Letter USA Agencies?

Yep, that would be Hillary R. Clinton.

Now who is LISA BARSOOMIAN? Let’s learn a little about Mrs. Lisa H. Barsoomian’s background.
    Lisa H. Barsoomian, an Attorney that graduated from Georgetown Law, is a protégé of James Comey and Robert Mueller.
    Barsoomian, with her boss R. Craig Lawrence, represented Bill Clinton in 1998.
    Lawrence also represented:
    Robert Mueller three times;
    James Comey five times;
    Barack Obama 45 times;
    Kathleen Sebelius 56 times;
    Bill Clinton 40 times; and
    Hillary Clinton 17 times.
    Between 1998 and 2017, Barsoomian herself represented the FBI at least five times.
    You may be saying to yourself, OK, who cares? Who cares about the work history of this Barsoomian woman?

Apparently, someone does, because someone out there cares so much that they’ve purged all Barsoomian court documents for her Clinton representation in Hamburg vs. Clinton in 1998 and its appeal in 1999 from the DC District and Appeals Court dockets (?). Someone out there cares so much that even the internet has been “purged” of all information pertaining to Barsoomian.

Historically, this indicates that the individual is a protected CIA operative. Additionally, Lisa Barsoomian has specialized in opposing Freedom of Information Act requests on behalf of the intelligence community. Although Barsoomian has been involved in hundreds of cases representing the DC Office of the US Attorney, her email address is Lisa Barsoomian at NIH.gov. The NIH stands for National Institutes of Health. This is a tactic routinely used by the CIA to protect an operative by using another government organization to shield their activities.

It’s a cover, so big deal right? What does one more attorney with ties to the US intelligence community really matter?

It deals with Trump and his recent tariffs on Chinese steel and aluminum imports, the border wall, DACA, everything coming out of California, the Uni-party unrelenting opposition to President Trump, the Clapper leaks, the Comey leaks, Attorney General Jeff Sessions recusal and subsequent 14 month nap with occasional forays into the marijuana legalization mix …. and last but not least Mueller’s never-ending investigation into collusion between the Trump team and-the Russians.

Why does Barsoomian, CIA operative, merit any mention?

BECAUSE….
    She is Assistant Attorney General Rod Rosenstein’s WIFE!

Bumping this particular post because it's relevant to current and perhaps soon to be unfolding events.

Thanks norm for bringing this post back to our attention in the Q thread.

turiya and this thread are gems.

I happily co-create a balanced world culture harmonized with Infinite Intelligence. ~ edina (Renaissance Humanity)

23. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to edina For This Post:

ClearWater (29th September 2020), gini (29th September 2020), PurpleLama (29th September 2020)

24. Link to Post #4913
    United States Avalon Member Chester's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,205 times in 5,691 posts

Quote Posted by Chester (here)
    British bookies say gamblers are betting Trump won't finish his term in office
    • Oddsmakers are now predicting a 55 per cent chance that the president will depart the White House early
    and then we look back to late Monday and early Tuesday (November 7th and 8th of 2016) where the odds at many well respected bokmaking organizations had odds as high as 9 to 1 that Hillary had it in the bag...

It is hard to find an article that points this out but I watched the odds closely on oddschecker.com much like the format you see below for 2020 -

https://www.oddschecker.com/politics...on-2020/winner

I recall seeing 1 - 5 up to 1 - 9 in the early part of that fated Tuesday and most were closer to the 1 - 9 (all favoring Hillary).

Here is a toned down reference that shows how that market progressed during that interesting day...

Bookmakers say the US Presidential Election is all but over after Donald Trump wins crucial states of Florida and Ohio

• In the morning, anyone betting £1 on Trump would have got odds of 9-2
    • That means they would have made a £4.50 profit on their bet
    • But a £1 bet on Clinton would have netted you a profit of only 40 pence
    • That's because bookmakers only gave her odds of 2-5
    • Trump is now 1-50, meaning a £1 bet will earn you just two PENCE profit
    Bumpity bump
    All the above is all and only my opinion - all subject to change and not meant to be true for anyone else regardless of how I phrase it.

25. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Post:

ClearWater (29th September 2020), edina (29th September 2020), gini (13th October 2020)

26. Link to Post #4914
    United States Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,945 times in 1,689 posts

Bravo to the above. We must all pray for Donnie to get rid of the Snake Pit.

27. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to amor For This Post:

Chester (3rd November 2020), edina (8th October 2020)

28. Link to Post #4915
    Thanks

Conrad Black says President Trump is a “president like no other” for a multitude of reasons beyond temperament

American Thought Leaders - The Epoch Times

Conrad Black is an interesting wild card in his own right (having been bounced out of the cabal crowd and experienced prison life).

I'm not sure if this is a hit piece or a compliment. I tend to read it as a compliment but others might see something else in it.
    Last edited by norman; 13th October 2020 at 22:36.
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

29. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

Chester (3rd November 2020), ClearWater (13th October 2020), edina (2nd November 2020)

30. Link to Post #4916
    Thanks

The Trump Card with Nigel Farage - 01 - The Man

The Trump Card with Nigel Farage - 02 - The Politician

The Trump Card with Nigel Farage - 03 - The Candidate

31. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

Chester (3rd November 2020), ClearWater (13th October 2020), edina (2nd November 2020), Elainie (2nd November 2020)

32. Link to Post #4917
    Thanks

The Trump Card with Nigel Farage - 04 - The Final Showdown (audio) bonus episode
    Show notes: Nigel Farage has put his money where his mouth is, placing a £10,000 bet on President Trump's re-election. In this bonus episode of The Trump Card, he tells Christopher Hope why he's certain the polls are wrong, and why a Biden presidency would make a "laughing stock of America."

33. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

Chester (3rd November 2020), edina (2nd November 2020), Elainie (2nd November 2020)

34. Link to Post #4918
    Scotland Avalon Member greybeard's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 68,860 times in 11,838 posts

Quote Posted by norman (here)
    The Trump Card with Nigel Farage - 04 - The Final Showdown (audio) bonus episode
    Show notes: Nigel Farage has put his money where his mouth is, placing a £10,000 bet on President Trump's re-election. In this bonus episode of The Trump Card, he tells Christopher Hope why he's certain the polls are wrong, and why a Biden presidency would make a "laughing stock of America."
    I agree with you Norman and whats the bet on Nigel Farage being next PM of UK?
    Chris
    Be kind to all life, including your own, no matter what!!

35. The Following User Says Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

Chester (3rd November 2020)

36. Link to Post #4919
    France Avalon Member Lunesoleil's Avatar
    Language
    uses a translator
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,302 times in 1,185 posts

The American dream, Arte's first report, one in five French television channels, see the others on the YouTube channel. I never had that American dream of coming to America to make a fortune. It is too big a country and we eat badly, too fatty ?, too much sugar?, Not enough vegetables? My magic formula: a healthy body in a healthy mind (mensa in corpore sano), I'm going to watch this report on the American dream which is not mine ... good night ...

37. Link to Post #4920
    United States Avalon Member edina's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,171 times in 2,420 posts

Tore shared this song on a recent radio show, it's kinda catchy

We were born for freedom...

And together we can achieve anything.

Very American.

(Musically, can you hear the cultural fusion in this song?)
    Last edited by edina; 3rd November 2020 at 02:06.
    I happily co-create a balanced world culture harmonized with Infinite Intelligence. ~ edina (Renaissance Humanity)

38. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to edina For This Post:

Chester (3rd November 2020), Delight (3rd November 2020), norman (3rd November 2020)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 246 of 246 FirstFirst 1 146 196 236 246