Page 8 of 246 FirstFirst 1 8 18 58 108 246 LastLast

Thread: Transition into Trump

1. Link to Post #141
    United States Avalon Member seeker/reader's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,039 times in 540 posts

Default Re: Transition into Trump

Quote Posted by onawah (here)
    What about this from the second article in the Daily Beast, Turiya?
    Several different news sources are providing information going back way before the current race for POTUS began.
    Quite a few links are embedded in the article to other articles such as this one:http://gawker.com/here-is-pedophile-...e-b-1681383992
    Quote “I’ve known Jeff for 15 years,” Trump told New York Magazine in 2002. Calling him a “terrific guy,” Trump continued, “He’s a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side. No doubt about it—Jeffrey enjoys his social life.”
    According to a 2003 profile in Vanity Fair and New York gossip rags that covered the goings-on of Epstein and his famous friends in the late ’90s, Trump would attend dinner parties at the 71st Street mansion. In April 1999, The Mail spotted Trump among the guests at a dinner Epstein threw in honor of Prince Andrew. In 2000, they reported he attended a “hookers and pimps” Halloween party. New York magazine reported Trump’s attendance at a 2003 dinner party thrown in honor of Bill Clinton. Magician David Blaine entertained the “barely clad models” with card tricks, but Clinton never appeared.
    “I often see Donald Trump and there are loads of models coming and going, mostly at night,” a neighbor told The Mail on Sunday in 2000.
    Then there is the black book, in which Epstein lists 14 phone numbers for Trump, including ones for his future wife Melania. Police evidence shows Trump has called Epstein, flown on Epstein’s plane, and eaten in Epstein’s Florida home.
    Garten did not return a request for comment on these connections.
    “Mr. Trump’s only connection with Mr. Epstein was that Mr. Epstein was one of thousands of people who has visited Mar-a-Lago,” the Trump attorney told a BuzzFeed reporter in 2015. “That’s it. Mr. Trump has NEVER been accused of having any involvement or even having any knowledge of any of Mr. Epstein’s conduct by anyone.”
    That was true until last week. And while the media has been hesitant to report on Katie Johnson’s accusations, stories have emerged in recent days in outlets like the New York Daily News and Gothamist and more may be in the works: Johnson’s attorney says he taped an interview with ABC News and sources spoken to for this story said they had been contacted by other national news organizations.
    Johnson will likely have her day in court, but—perhaps ironically, given Trump’s habit of “just asking” about conspiracy theories while claiming he’s not endorsing them—the veracity of her claims may not matter. True or not, they bring to light a number of disturbing questions about Epstein and his pre-Palm Beach days—ones both Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump will likely have to address.
    crickets...
    "The sleeper must awaken," quote by Duke Leto Atreides from the movie, Dune.

2. Link to Post #142
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,838 times in 5,080 posts

Nothing but a blatant 'hit' piece!
    Woman Jane Doe a.k.a. Katie Johnson is a very, very sick woman.... If she even exists!!!

This story has the smell of
    the New York vs Strauss-Kahn Episode.

Strauss-Kahn vs Nafissatou Diallo

Strauss-Kahn was the head of the International Monetary Fund (IMF) and considered to be a leading candidate for the 2012 French Presidency. He was forced to withdraw from the election, as he was arrested & held without bond, because of the charges brought for sexual misconduct / rape. Four days after his arrest, he voluntarily resigned his post at the IMF. There was widespread speculation in France after his arrest that he was the victim of a conspiracy. The charges were later dismissed at the request of the prosecution which pointed out serious doubts in Diallo's credibility and inconclusive physical evidence. Seems that Diallo received a nice sum of cash - the settlement was for $1.5 million, of which Diallo received a little less than $1 million after fees - all for her fictional story of being raped by Kahn.

Dismissal of case
    The decision to drop the case was based on a number of facts outlined in a 25-page document:
    -The physical evidence indicated a sexual encounter but did not prove use of force or non-consent;

-The prosecution noted multiple instances of the accuser's untruthfulness, including fabricating the story that she was gang raped in her native Guinea to gain asylum in the U.S. (although her asylum application did not include it);

-Changing her version of the events before, during, and after the alleged assault.
    You can read this on the Wikipedia site

Although Katie Johnson says she's not after money, but from reading what happened in the Stauss-Kahn & Diallo affair, going after a wealthy man that in pursuit of a presidency certainly can pay off. Chances are better than trying to win the lottery.

Case 5:16-cv-00797-DMG-KS Document 1 Filed 04/26/16 in CENTRAL DISTRICT OF CALIFORNIA:http://www.anonews.co/trump-new-lawsuit/
    Plantiff: Katie Johnson

Case 1:16-cv-04642 Document 1 Filed 06/20/16 in SOUTHERN DISTRICT OF NEW YORK: https://www.documentcloud.org/docume...Complaint.html
    Plaintiff: Jane Doe

Katie Johnson

Here's How That Wild Lawsuit Accusing Trump
    of Raping a 13-Year-Old Girl Hit The Headlines

Source: http://jezebel.com/heres-how-that-wi...g-a-1782447083

by Anna Merlan
    6/24/16 1:30pm
    Filed to: Katie Johnson
    In recent weeks, several national press outlets have retailed a set of very unflattering allegations about Donald Trump—namely, that he raped a 13-year-old at a 1994 orgy hosted by notorious celebrity sex offender Jeffrey Epstein. What no one’s reported on yet is the fact that the recent round of coverage is the culmination of an almost year-long campaign to quietly push these allegations into the public discussion, and maybe make some money in the process.

The stories are based on lawsuits filed by Trump’s accuser against him and Epstein. News organizations on the right and left have started poking at those claims, gingerly and skeptically: The allegations are beyond the pale, even for Trump, and there’s little sourcing for them beyond the lawsuit itself.

On August 5 of last year, a Gawker Media employee received an unsolicited voicemail tip from someone identifying themselves as Al Taylor, “the PR person for the Erotic Heritage Museum in Las Vegas.” Taylor requested that someone from Gawker return his call because, he said, “I’ve got some good info on Donald Trump for you, it might be very interesting for your site.” In addition to managing public relations for a museum “designed to preserve wonders of the erotic imagination,” Taylor is a former producer for the syndicated tabloid news show Inside Edition.

A Gawker.com reporter returned the call, and the “info” that Taylor claimed to have was explosive. Over the next few months, the Gawker reporter and Taylor, along with another tabloid producer named Mike Smith and videographer Jonathann Launer, engaged in a series of telephone and email conversations about Trump.

On March 30 of this year, in order to continue reporting out Taylor’s claims, Gawker Media entered into a non-disclosure agreement barring the company or the reporter who was working on the story from publicly discussing a particular item without the consent of that item’s owner. It is typical for media companies to sign such agreements when deliberating whether to purchase material for publication; Gawker never purchased anything, or published any stories, related to the info that it received from Taylor.

In April, not long after Gawker entered into the NDA, a woman named Katie Johnson sued Trump in federal court in California, claiming that Trump and Epstein solicited sex acts from Johnson and another underage victim (named only as “Maria Doe”) while the women were involuntarily at sex parties at the Manhattan homes of Epstein and Trump. Johnson, who represented herself in the complaint, alleged that “she was enticed by promises of money and a modeling career.” (In an unrelated case in 2008, Epstein pleaded guilty to one count of soliciting prostitution and another of procuring a person under 18 for prostitution. He served 13 months in jail and has settled numerous other civil lawsuits out of court. He’s registered as a sex offender for life.)

The complaint received minimal press attention at the time. An uncharacteristically skeptical RadarOnline pointed out that “the address [Johnson] listed on the court documents is a home that is foreclosed in Twentynine Palms, Calif.,” and that “no one has lived at the home since its owner, David Stacey, died in October last year.”

Radar quoted Trump saying that the allegations were “not only categorically false, but disgusting at the highest level and clearly framed to solicit media attention or, perhaps, are simply politically motivated.” He added, “There is absolutely no merit to these allegations. Period.” Indeed, a federal judge denied Johnson’s request to proceed as an indigent plaintiff and noted that while the lawsuit had been filed as a civil rights suit, it failed to state any claim under federal civil rights statutes. The suit was dismissed on May 2. When the court tried to send a notice to Johnson at her listed address, it was returned, with the note “no new address found.”

Gawker’s contacts with Taylor and his colleagues ended after Johnson filed her complaint in California. But in early June, Jezebel was separately sent an unsolicited tip from an organization calling itself Vote Trump Get Dumped. (The organization urges women to launch a Lysistrata-esque sex strike, abstaining from boning any Trump-supporting men.)

“Here’s a story lead for you,” the tipster from VTGD wrote. “Last week a 35-year-old woman named Katie Johnson filed criminal charges against Trump with the NYPD/DANY accusing him of raping her 22-years-ago when she was a 13-year-old girl. I’ve talked to someone who has talked to her, and they are pretty convinced she’s legit. This could be some crazy ****.”

Vote-Trump-Get-Dumped also included a link, but it wasn’t actually to an active court case or criminal complaint. Instead, it sent us to a letter purportedly written by Johnson to NYPD commissioner William Bratton. The letter began with a jaw-dropping, very blunt allegation:
    - I was violently raped by Donald J. Trump and Jeffrey E. Epstein in New York City, in separate yet related incidents, at age 13.

- Their sexual assaults against me and other minors, more than rapes alone, occurred on multiple occasions at the residence of Mr. Epstein during June-September, 1994.
    The email from Vote Trump Get Dumped appeared to be trying to revive the allegations in Johnson’s dismissed lawsuit, but their suggestion that Johnson had filed criminal charges in New York City was incorrect.

I responded to the email, asking how to get in touch with Katie Johnson. I was never put in touch with Katie Johnson. Instead, Vote Trump Get Dumped directed me to call a passionate, politically involved conservative named Steve Baer because “he can probably get you a call with her.”

Vote-Trump-Get-Dumped was founded by an Ohio woman named Chandler Smith and her husband Blake. Baer is Chandler Smith’s father. He was once described by the National Review as a conservative mega-donor and “the world’s most successful email harasser,” known for sending “combative and colorful e-mail missives...to a who’s-who list of power brokers in the conservative world.”

I called Baer. In an hour-long phone call, he told me that he was not in “direct contact” with Katie Johnson. That said, he added, “I’ve seen her on video and spoken to her on the phone. Although of course we can always be fooled.”

Baer then launched into a passionate diatribe against Donald Trump, whom he saw as the destruction of everything the Party of Lincoln holds dear. He said he and his wife became “Never Trumpers” after the South Carolina primaries. “The way it happened for us is we decided we were opposed to Trump,” he said. “We see him as a very dangerous person for the Republic. We see him as a Mussolini or Hitler type. And we discovered in South Carolina that he’s also a terrible misogynist.”

Baer told me he learned of the rape allegations from none other than Al Taylor, who he said showed him an explosive video of Johnson outlining her claims.

In the video, he said, Katie Johnson was pretty obviously wearing a wig: “It looked cheap, kinda floozyish.” According to Baer, Taylor explained the wig by saying that Johnson “didn’t want to be recognized and killed by Donald Trump or Jeffrey Epstein.”

At that point in the conversation—and several times thereafter—I expressed strong reservations about Johnson’s story, even wondering whether a woman by that name existed. Baer wasn’t offended.

“Even if it’s an elaborate hoax, it’s kind of interesting, right?” he said, amiably. “But I don’t think it is.”

In a followup email, he was more unequivocal.

“My bride and I believe Katie, if I had to bet my house on her claims being true or false, I’d bet true,” he wrote. “But even were it to turn out that we’ve been hoaxed (I don’t think so), it’s still an incredibly elaborate hoax, and a story unto itself.”

On June 14, a male tipster asking to remain anonymous sent me a link to a video titled “Katie Johnson testimony re Trump—Pixillated and Voice Altered.” It shows a woman wearing what’s definitely a long blonde wig, sitting in a chair in what might be a motel room, next to a wooden table that’s empty save for a lamp. It does not appear to be “testimony” in any formal or legal sense.

The woman is wearing a white blazer, a pink blouse, and a big, amber-colored statement necklace. Her face is pixellated and her voice is disguised. It makes for a fairly creepy overall vibe, as she graphically describes giving Donald Trump a hand job and being raped by him as an underage girl.

Jane Doe a.k.a Katie Johnson
    (Published on Jul 3, 2016)
    “The first time that I met Donald Trump was at a party at Jeffrey Epstein’s mansion. I was 13,” she says. “He basically asked if I could come over and give him a hand job.” She pauses for several long moments. “Sorry, this is a little difficult. But um, before I gave him a hand job he kinda slapped my hand away and said, ‘You need to use a glove.’ Tiffany ran over and said, ‘no one touches Mr. Tump’s penis without a glove.’”

The second time Johnson met Trump, she says, he was “onlooking at an orgy” at Epstein’s house. She was approached by “Tiffany” again and told that Trump wanted her to perform oral sex on him.

From there, Johnson continues, she was taken to another room and tied to a bed with pantyhose, bound so tight she couldn’t move. She graphically describes being brutally raped by Trump:
    I tried to say something and it was just, “Shut up, bitch!” It was basically like he was being really, really rough. I started to get scared. And he was, you know, basically like ripping my clothes off. I got freaked out. He just turned into this animal. It was like a completely different person. I couldn’t do anything about it. And he ripped off all my clothes and he started to basically have sex with me and I was screaming. I had never had sex before. It was my first time. He told me to shut the **** up and basically took my virginity while I was crying and telling him to stop. Basically begging for him to just stop.
    Johnson adds that after the incident she “just wanted to forget” about it. But once Trump began running for president, she says, she felt responsible for telling people “what kind of man this person is.”

“I don’t think he should even be the dogcatcher,” she says, “let alone running the greatest country in the world.”

The allegations in the video tracked with Johnson’s dismissed California complaint, which alleged that Johnson was tied to the bed and raped in a “savage sexual attack.” It claimed, too, that Johnson tearfully asked Trump afterwards what she should do if he had impregnated her, and he responded by throwing money at her and screaming that she should use it to “get a ****ing abortion.”

The suit also claimed that Trump threatened Johnson in the interest of keeping the abuse a secret, saying he and Epstein both said she and her family would be in “mortal danger” if she told:
    Plaintiff Johnson was warned that this would mean certain death for herself and Plaintiff Johnson’s family unless she remained silent forever on the exact details of the depraved and perverted physical and sexual abuse she had been forced to endure from the Defendants.
    Before receiving and viewing this video, I had spoken by phone with Al Taylor on June 8, after Steve Baer connected us. He told me that he’d heard Katie’s story for the first time two years ago, after meeting her at a party. As a former psychology major in college and reality TV producer, he told me, people were always telling him things unsolicited, even now that he’s retired from television.

I told him I very much wanted to speak to Johnson. Like Baer, he said that wouldn’t be possible at present.

“I’ll keep you on the list, whenever she gets an attorney,” he promised. Johnson’s plan, he said, was to find an attorney, file a new civil case in New York, and then “at that point work with the DA, and if they want to do criminal charges she’ll put the civil case off.”

Johnson wasn’t out for money, he said: “She doesn’t think she’s going to get any money. If she did she would’ve done this quietly. It’s just trying to get the story out there.”

Like Baer, Taylor had a strong distaste for Trump: “Obviously he’s a nut, anybody with half a brain knows that.” He didn’t like the change in attitude he’d seen in Trump since he began his run for the White House, he added. “Since he’s been running for president his whole demeanor has changed. He used to be a big kiss-ass.”

I never spoke to Taylor again, but over the next few weeks, Baer and I developed a routine: he would email or call with a new entreaty to write about Katie, and I would tell him I didn’t see how to do that without talking to Katie. Sometimes, I was also included on mass emails Baer sent to a round of reporters, including Bill Kristol and Erick Erickson, scolding them for failing to write about the claims.

Finally, on June 16, he warned that the story was going to bust wide open, with or without me:
    - I am told that the story will break via a network news operation on Monday (without interviewing Katie, btw).

- I wish I could deliver her, but I can’t even reach her directly.

- There does seem to me plenty to say right now, however....

- On Monday, we’ll be a month out from Cleveland and many steps closer to President Caligula
    .Sure enough, on June 20, a woman going by the name “Jane Doe” filed a lawsuit in Manhattan federal court that is identical in many ways to Johnson’s earlier dismissed claim. (An attorney for Johnson confirmed to us, “That’s my client. They’re the same people.”) It didn’t break on network news, but Real Deal and the New York Daily News picked it up, along with numerous other outlets over the next few days. The Daily News described it as a repeat of the California filing with some of the more salacious and inflammatory charges omitted:
    Gone from the new lawsuit is an allegation that Trump threw money at the plaintiff for an abortion when she expressed fear about getting pregnant after being raped. Gone, too, is the allegation that Trump called co-defendant and accused pedophile and sex party host Jeffrey Epstein a “Jew bastard,” and her request for $100 million in damages.
    The new suit also includes an affidavit by someone referred to as “Tiffany Doe,” who declared that she was a 22-year-old party planner in 1990, recruited to bring teenage girls to Jeffrey Epstein’s parties. She says she personally witnessed Trump rape Jane Doe/Katie Johnson, and watched Trump force Katie and a “12-year-old female named Maria Doe” to perform oral sex on him. She claims that she left Epstein’s employment in 2000, and was also threatened with death if she disclosed the abuse she witnessed.

The new suit was filed by Thomas Francis Meagher, a patent lawyer in New Jersey. Law Newz notes that Trump’s attorney Alan Garten is threatening to file for sanctions against Meagher if he proceeds with the suit, telling the site, “I don’t know of any attorney in this country worthy of being admitted by any bar who would sign legal papers attesting to such outrageous facts.”

I reached Meagher by phone on the afternoon of June 23. He said he’d flown out to meet with Johnson in California and had spoken with her after that by phone and FaceTime. “I’ve gotten to know her quite well,” he told me.

Meagher, who is a partner at a law firm but who is pursuing this case on his own, said he hadn’t seen Garten’s threat to file for sanctions against him. “I haven’t seen it all, but that wouldn’t change my mind about proceeding with the suit.”

Meagher got involved in the case, he said, when he read a report on Gossip Extra that said she was looking for counsel. “I saw a woman who was effectively being denied representation because of who the defendants are and it didn’t bother me.”

I asked if I could talk to Katie Johnson. Meagher said he would be happy to ask her. He also said that she is in hiding and in fear for her life.

The anonymous tipster who provided the video repeatedly emailed me over several weeks, insisting that I had a moral responsibility to post the video of Katie Johnson or write about the allegations. Publication is, he wrote, “in the interests of humanity.” He likened himself to Daniel Ellsberg, who leaked the Pentagon Papers, “or Mr. Wikileaks.”

In its second iteration, Johnson’s lawsuit has gotten wider play, perhaps because New York journalists have a tendency to swim in a big, bored pack, like a school of fish with quotas to fill. Pretty much all of the stories note that a similar suit was filed and dismissed in California. A few note the special peculiarities that make the case so hard to report on and the red flags it raises: Katie Johnson isn’t findable, nor is Tiffany Doe, and the allegations are almost cinematic in their depravity.

All those red flags, though, that haven’t stopped stories about the new lawsuit from being widely shared on both the right and left, from people expressing horror and disgust.
    I guess you just CAN make this stuff up!

______________Late Add______________
    One of Donald Trump‘s most trusted confidants is coming to his defense after a California woman filed suit against the presidential contender, claiming he raped her when she was a teen.
    “This lawsuit sounds like BS — plain and simple,” former Trump adviser Roger Stone, who remains close with Trump, told RadarOnline.com. “It smacks of a political smear job!”

As Radar reported, the woman — identified as Katie Johnson — filed documents in a California court on April 26, accusing Trump and billionaire pedophile Jeffrey Epstein of “sexual abuse under threat of harm” and “conspiracy to deprive [her] civil rights.”
    Like Stone, Trump ripped apart Johnson’s story as manufactured to destroy his political aspirations.
    “The allegations are not only categorically false, but disgusting at the highest level and clearly framed to solicit media attention or, perhaps, are simply politically motivated,” he told Radar exclusively. “There is absolutely no merit to these allegations. Period.”
    Johnson claimed Trump, 69, turned her into a “sex slave” and in 1994 when she was 13 in exchange for the chance at a modeling career. She filed the lawsuit herself — without legal representation — and is suing for $100 million. [Oh, and I thought she wasn't in it for the money... lol, yeah, right!]
    SOURCE
    __________Another Late Add__________

From Another Forum: (June 6, 2016)
    "Maxwell fled the United States on the eve of her deposition and never testified in Epstein's case. In fact, several of the Jane Doe lawyers, who spoke off the record because the case is ongoing, said that every key person investigators wanted to interview — especially those with potential knowledge of what took place on St. James Island — eluded subpoenas on technical grounds.

There was one exception: Donald Trump.

Edwards, the lawyer for Roberts and about 10 other Jane Does, said that after he served Trump with the subpoena in 2009, Trump immediately contacted him.

"During the conversation, Mr. Trump was open and forthright," Edwards said. "I cannot discuss the substance of the conversation. But I will say that it was obvious to me that he was in no way involved in any untoward activity."

It appears that Trump cut ties to Epstein a few weeks after the non-prosecution agreement was reached. On October 15, 2007, the New York Post reported that Mar-A-Lago had barred Epstein because he hit on a masseuse at the club. Epstein denied to the the Post that he had been banned. One of the Jane Doe attorneys told VICE News a slightly different account, saying that he had been told Trump broke ties with Epstein after Epstein tried to pick up the underage daughter of a Mar-A-Lago club member.

Smear article that had the above in it.
    https://news.vice.com/article/the-sa...n-bill-clinton

Oh the horror Trump and a 13 year old!!!! (complete bull**** and I watched when the lawsuit which was thrown out of court because it was fabricated entirely by some nitwit agent for Hillary or one of the 16 dustbin neo-cons that didn't make the cut.) Furthermore if there was even a smidgen of valididty to the accusations in the fraudulent lawsuit there would have been vulture attorneys machine gunning each other to death in the street to get a crack at defending "Katie Johnson" who is ficticious and never existed.
    http://radaronline.com/celebrity-new...pstein-claims/

Roger Stone on this idiocy. [See above]
    http://radaronline.com/celebrity-new...tone-responds/

SOURCES:
    http://radaronline.com/celebrity-new...p-accusations/
    2. http://www.unitingfortrump.com/comment/456#comment-456
    Last edited by turiya; 27th July 2016 at 23:45.

3. Link to Post #143
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,008 times in 8,166 posts

Catherine Fitts could almost have been reading this thread.......

..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

4. Link to Post #144
    Thanks

Back to the Clinton Email Scandal... There is a "double track" justice system in this country...

Rep. Trey Gowdy Questions FBI Director Comey

Published on Jul 7, 2016
    Rep. Trey Gowdy questioned FBI director James Comey during a House Oversight Committee hearing into the FBI's investigation of Hillary Clinton's email practices as secretary of state. Gowdy was the chair of the House investigation into the Benghazi attacks, which first uncovered Clinton's use of a private email server.

Eric Trump slams the FBI's decision in Clinton server case

Gingrich's take: Comey on the hot seat

Still Report #1010 - Clinton To Be Investigated for Perjury

Last edited by turiya; 8th July 2016 at 01:29.

5. Link to Post #145
    Thanks

Re: The Dallas Shooting... Black Lives Matter... George Soros... Obama... Civil War... Manufactured Civil Unrest... Loretta Lynch & the U.N. 'Strong Cities Initiative'...

AJ Show (FULL VIDEO Commercial Free) Friday 7/8/16:
    Dallas Police Massacre Aftermath

It's a kind of anti-black mood': Reverend Jesse Jackson points the finger at Donald Trump and his followers for the rise of 'mean-spirited division' in America
    Daily Mail
    * Rev Jesse Jackson said there was a climate of fear and division in the US
    * He was commenting in the aftermath of the murder of five police officers
    * He accused Trump and his followers of 'scapegoating' black people
    * Jackson asked President Obama to host a conference on violence
    Idiot Jesse Jackson Blames Donald Trump
    For Dallas Police Slaughter

TRUTHFEED

Human rights activist Jessie Jackson has pointed the finger at Donald Trump and his followers for helping to create a rising climate of fear in America which has contributed to the shocking deaths of five police officers in downtown Dallas.

Rev Jackson said there was an 'anti-black mood' in America which also saw discrimination against immigrants, Muslims and women.

Speaking in the aftermath of the coordinated attack on 11 police officers in Dallas, Rev Jackson called on President Barack Obama to hold a conference on violence and racial disparities.'
    WRITTEN TEXT SOURCE: Daily Mail
    Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz4DsIH1Lii

Al Sharpton / Protests crop up in multiple cities

Last edited by turiya; 9th July 2016 at 10:23.

6. Link to Post #146
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,338 times in 337 posts

¤=[Post Update]=¤

This is one of the most intelligent political discussion I have heard during this years election.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Antagenet For This Post:

genevieve (9th July 2016), turiya (9th July 2016)

8. Link to Post #147
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Antagenet (here)
    1st Video: https://youtube.com/watch?v=OmyMzbK7jIc
    2nd Video:

This is one of the most intelligent political discussion I have heard during this years election.
    Thank you, Antagenet, good interview.
    Yes...

Joel Skousen:
    Quote "The important point to realize is that 'Intent' is not an issue in the law. There have been hundreds of people prosecuted - regardless of intent - have been prosecuted simply for violating classification of documents, including General Petraeus. And here we say, 'because we did not find any evidence of intent to do wrong'... I mean, this is irrelevant! Here is a person who is trained in law, head of the F.B.I., and actually obliterates the law by saying that 'Intent is essential to have a criminal prosecution' - and it is not true in terms of classified documents! "
    The big question is:
    How is Donald Trump going to play on this???
    No doubt Trumps statement, "Its a rigged system!", will be used time & time again throughout the rest of his campaign.

The talk over Trump's VP pick was also interesting.
    I always felt Ben Carson would be the right pick.
    Newt Gingrich looks like he would be a good one to bring the conservatives together. However, the only problem with this would be an attempt to take Trump out, leaving Newt in the power position who could then switch back to his old ways.
    Last edited by turiya; 9th July 2016 at 14:30.

9. Link to Post #148
    United States Avalon Member seeker/reader's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,039 times in 540 posts

I am grateful to Drumpf for helping all those chicken $hits who were formally apprehensive to show their true colors, to now proudly come out of the closet and show how fearful, hateful, racist, bigoted, xenophobic, and misogynistic they truly are.

They are coming out in droves, just like roaches scurrying out of the woodwork, after the exterminator has bombed the place.

Thanks Drumpft for initiating the Apocalypse, which truly means, "to lift the veil."

Drumpf has ripped the scab off and all the putrid puss is coming out. Good job Drumpf. Maybe the (hate/fear) infection will finally be eradicated like the parasite it is.

P.S.

As Paul Atreides, Muad'did, said so appropriately, "Fear is the mind killer..."

Yoda said, “Fear is the path to the dark side. Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering.”
    Last edited by seeker/reader; 10th July 2016 at 13:05.
    "The sleeper must awaken," quote by Duke Leto Atreides from the movie, Dune.

10. Link to Post #149
    Thanks

FYI...

11. Link to Post #150
    Thanks

Dallas attack adds to Cleveland concerns
    before Republican convention

Politics | Fri Jul 8, 2016 7:29pm EDT
    Cleveland police on Friday tightened their security plan for the Republican National Convention after the deadly shootings of police officers in Dallas, increasing surveillance and intelligence operations just 10 days before the convention.

Other police departments across the country required officers to patrol in pairs rather than alone following the ambush in Dallas, the deadliest day for police in the United States since the Sept. 11, 2001, attacks on New York and Washington.

In Cleveland, the attack raised another potential threat during the July 18-21 convention, when Donald Trump is expected to receive the Republican nomination for president.

The police officers' labor union, rank-and-file cops and some outside experts had already questioned Cleveland's preparedness for the convention with the city's police under federal supervision over use of force.

Ten days before the event, Cleveland was still training police officers for duty at the convention, which is expected to draw 50,000 visitors as well as clamorous protests and crown the most contentious presidential candidate in memory.

Rather than a security team reinforced by the country's largest police departments as it hoped, the city has cobbled together 3,000 officers, mostly from state agencies, who will use borrowed and rented equipment.

CLEVELAND POLICE CONFIDENT

Ed Tomba, the city's deputy police chief and head of convention security, had previously told Reuters he was "very, very confident" in the city's convention plan. He reiterated that confidence in a telephone interview on Friday in response to the Dallas attack.

"We have got to make some changes without a doubt," Tomba said, mentioning the surveillance of potential threats from street level and farther away.

"We will have plenty of people watching over different locations. We are beefing up the intelligence component, too. They are going to be very, very active," Tomba said.

Police throughout the United States ordered their officers to work in pairs following the shooting in Dallas, including those in New York, Chicago and St. Louis.

New York officers will "double up" on all assignments and auxiliary police officers who are unarmed except for night sticks will not be used in the field for the next few days, Police Commissioner William Bratton told a news conference.

St. Louis police also will be required to wear ballistic vests when leaving any station for enforcement activities, Chief Sam Dotson said on Twitter.

Tomba said he spent part of Friday morning reassuring out-of-town police departments that their officers on loan to Cleveland will be safe during the convention, telling them in an email that "we cannot pull the plan off without them."

Cleveland police union President Steve Loomis has been among the most vocal critics, complaining that front-line officers would be under-trained and poorly equipped.

"They are setting up my guys for failure," Loomis said before the Dallas attack.

Civic leaders have said Cleveland is experiencing a renaissance following decades of decline, and that reputation will be on the line during the convention.

The most recent report from the federal monitor overseeing the Cleveland consent decree portrays a police department where physical infrastructure is strained, with computers and cars "run-down or deficient," forcing police to pay for repairs out of their own pockets and use their personal vehicles for police work.

Loomis, the union leader, said half of Cleveland police officers have yet to receive convention training.

That number is "probably close," Tomba said on Thursday.

Upon getting the convention, Cleveland asked 200 police departments to send officers, including those from big cities which generally have the best anti-terrorist schooling.

Many big cities turned Cleveland down, saying they were unable to spare officers, Tomba said.

But Cleveland has exceeded its goal by bringing in 3,000 reinforcements who will receive training at home plus a short course upon arriving, Tomba said. (Emphasis Mine.)
    Source: Reuters
    Joel Skousen said in that Rense interview that he understood that the Cleveland Police were not going to provide security. We will have to see how this plays itself out.
    Last edited by turiya; 9th July 2016 at 17:40.

12. Link to Post #151
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,743 times in 317 posts

Last edited by TODD & NORA; 19th August 2016 at 23:50.

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TODD & NORA For This Post:

Antagenet (11th July 2016), turiya (9th July 2016)

14. Link to Post #152
    Thanks

Quote Posted by PRAY PEACE (here)
    Looks like Trump's Veep will likely be Michael Flynn:
    http://theuniversalseduction.com/spe...esidential-bid

No way to know for certain until Trump makes it official, though...
    Seems to me there are a number of very qualified individuals.
    Those that I know about are:
    - Chris Christie
    - Newt Gingrich
    - Mike Pense
    - Jeff Sessions
    - Mary Fallin
    - Tom Cotton
    - Joni Ernst - just dropped out
    - Ben Carson

Now Joel Skousen denotes Chris Christie, as well as Newt Gingrich, as 'controlled' politicians - means that if Trump were to unfortunatle select someone who is 'contolled' by globalists, then he may find himself in the sight of an assassination attempt. So, it would be a very important thing for him to contemplate.

Personally, I feel Jeff Sessions would be a good choice, as he & Donald Trump are very much on the same page. Jeff Sessions has been interviewed by MSM asking him what Trump means when he says certain controversial statements. Also, from my observation, Sessions is extremely Constitutional, which fares well for the Trumps endeavor & having a backup if he were taken down.

I haven't heard of Lt General Michael Flynn until you posted that link. And so did some searching & yes, I see Flynn is known as "Trump's favorite general". And what I've read, he would be the man to be close to with the coming onslaught of ISIS / ISIL and the Islamic radicals that are finding their way into Europe and Americal. What's happening in Europe with the exploding immigrant problem & what's happening in the U.S. - well, its just the tip of the iceberg.

That link you provided has a short interview with Flynn.
    I've read that Flynn has been advising Trump on foreign policy issues since at least February, and had previously hinted that he’d be open to taking the number two job.

Flynn has a good knowledge base on to deal with radical Islam issue. He's written a book on the subject, The Field of Fight: How We Can Win the Global War Against Radical Islam And Its Allies. And, he has a similar view to mine as to what exactly is radical Islam. The thesis of the book is: "how to win the global war against radical Islam and its allies…there are solutions. It is not a tell-all book. It is a book about my personal story of becoming an intelligence officer and why I believe my solutions must be considered as we continue to fight this never ending perpetual conflict against a political system masking itself as a religion. The part that is underlined is exactly how I described it on another thread that had to do with the Orlando shooter. There imams are nothing more than political politicians, attempting to implement sharia across the planet.

Now that I know what Michael Flynn is about, it just may be Trump's best choice - knowing what's coming to America.

Thank you PRAY PEACE for your message.

_____________Late Add_____________

Found this short interview with the general...

Last edited by turiya; 9th July 2016 at 22:26.

15. Link to Post #153
    Thanks

This headline came out just a few hours ago..

Trump considering retired Lt. Gen. Michael Flynn as VP

By Robert Costa
    The Washington Post
    Published: July 9, 2016

In the interview (complete interview is down below), Lt. General Michael Flynn explains the Obama Administration made the decision to provide military arms & supplies (i.e. funding) to ISIL / ISIS. As he explains further, he argued with the Obama administration about this, as the policy that was created by the Obama administration seemingly ignored the intelligence reports of the DIA that he was the head.

A challenging interview (below) for retired Lt. General Michael Flynn he has had with Mehdi Hasan, a British award winning journalist, working for Al Jazeera's English news channel. A challenging interview in the beginning, perhaps, because Mehdi Hasan is also a Muslim. But I really think Mehdi Hasan helped straighten out the retired Lt. General within the first 7-1/2 minutes as how to correctly come to terms in describing what the general is meaning to say regarding his understanding of what & how to deal with ISIL/ISIS, al Qaeda & the Taliban - as you will see at the end of this short transcription below.

Side note: Mehdi Hasan is a bit forceful interviewing host... exchanges at the beginning & throughout do not allow completed replies to occur. This came out as a bit confusing, so I pieced together the exchanges the best I could so to fully understand what was actually being correctly disputed.
    _ __ __ __ __ __ __ __

Mehdi Hasan: You have been quoted to have said on Fox News:
    "I've been at war with a component of Islam for more than a decade."
    Isn't that the inflamatory / clash-of-civilizations / holy war rhetoric that ISIL engages in???

Lt. General Michael Flynn: Let's not kid ourselves about what it is we are facing... We are facing, in the Islamic world... The Islamic world is facing an element within the religion of Islam - it is going to change it one way or the other. And in my belief - change it for the bad, for the negative - if something is not done. But they have grabbed hold of this religion & they are using it in a very, very dangerous way. And if the religious component that is the [other] pro-moderate component of Islam actually stands up to it, I believe it can be defeated.

Mehdi Hasan: Just on the phraseology, when you say 'you've been at war with Islam', that's not helpful language. That gives ISIL....

Lt. General Michael Flynn: No, no, no... I've had arguments with...

Mehdi Hasan: Islam is a religion of one... billion plus people... and you say you've been at war with everyone of them. Doesn't that give ISIL just what they want?

Michael Flynn: I've sat with individuals like... just like you... not with 'a billion plus'...

Mehdi Hasan: ISIL will say,
    "Look at that U.S. general on Al Jazeera, he's saying he's at war with Islam... Come join with us and defend Islam."
    You're going to send recruits their way with language like that.

Michael Flynn: We are at war with a radical component of Islam. And the way I believe is that Islam is a political ideology based on a religion.

Mehdi Hasan: Islam is?

Michael Flynn: That's what I believe. And that's how I...

Mehdi Hasan: You mean Islam-ism? Or Islam? I'm confused about this.

Michael Flynn: [Nods head] Islam-ism. Its a political ideology based on a religion. So, when I say I've been at war with Islam, I mean, I've sat down with members of al Qaeda, members of the Taliban, that are my age & very well-educated guys and asked them why, what is going wrong somewhere, that we're fighting each other? What is your excuse?

And, if the excuse is, well... the West is bad. The Jews of Israel are bad. That's not a good excuse.

Mehdi Hasan: A lot of terrorism experts that have sat down with these guys, they say these guys are actually political. They say as you have, these guys are a political group - using religion as a cover.

Michael Flynn: The serious leaders of these groups absolutely believe that their version of Islam is the right, correct version.

Mehdi Hasan: You say their serious leaders... We're now seeing reports that say the top ranks of ISIL are filled with ex-Baathist army officers. This is from the Saddam regime. They're not all religious fanatics as you seem to imply.

I mean MI-5, Britain's domestic intelligence did a study of several hundred terrorists a few years ago & found, I quote:
    "Far from being religious zealots, a large number of those involved in terrorism do not practice their faith regularly, and could actually be regarded as religious novices." - Source
    Michael Flynn: I do not disagree with that. But I will tell that there are a sufficient number of leaders, still in al Qaeda and definitely in this group we call ISIL, there religious beliefs are very strong.

Mehdi Hasan: And so, a religious war in your view?

Michael Flynn: I think its a political war. Its a political war, but they use the excuses they have applied to...

Mehdi Hasan: I agree with you, but my worry is that you're indulging those excuses. You're allowing them to get away with those excuses - or, giving them some legitimacy.

Michael Flynn: I don't think so. This is a political ideology based on a religion. And, we have to come to grips with that.

Mehdi Hasan: And yet, rather than going after the political ideology, you're going after the religion.

Michael Flynn: Not necessarily. I think its a political ideology.

Mehdi Hasan: When you're saying you have a war with Islam, you're going after the religion.

Michael Flynn: If I believe its a political ideology, then this is true. [Seeming to agree with Mehdi on his point.]

It appears that this particular interview with Mehdi Hasan was quite instructive for Lt. General Michael Flynn, as some time later comes out with his book,
    The Field of Fight, and whereupon he states in a later interview:
    "It is a book about my personal story of becoming an intelligence officer and why I believe my solutions must be considered as we continue to fight this never ending perpetual conflict against a political system masking itself as a religion."
    Source
    ________________Added________________

More from journalist Mehdi Hasan...

Does ISIS Have Any Religious Legitimacy?

Last edited by turiya; 10th July 2016 at 19:37.

16. Link to Post #154
    Thanks

Careful with your volume level regarding the Judge Jeanine Pirro Opening Statement... nevermind about the volume level, cuz I found another video with the audio level properly set...

Manufactured Civil Unrest

Obama should not even open his mouth...

Sheriff Clarke: 'Obama's Set This Whole Country on Fire
    With His Race Politics'

(Published on Jul 10, 2016)

Lt Gen Michael Flynn: "I think her [Clinton] speech, a couple nights ago, was totally irresponsible when she talked about white people being to blame." I mean, that is so irresponsible. What we have to look at is speech that is positive, that is forward looking, and demonstrates an intellectual courage that doesn't try to attack an ideology one way or another. How are we going to fix this? We cannot keep having these types of events in our country, whether its an Islamic terrorist attack, or its an attack on our law enforcement professionals in this country....

Lt. Gen. Michael Flynn takes on Trump VP buzz
    (Published on Jul 12, 2016)

The Truth About The Alton Sterling and
    Philando Castile Shootings

Clarence Mason Weaver - Former Black Panther Says
    Black Lives Matter And Obama Is Bull Sh¡t!

View full video here: http://dailycaller.com/2016/04/02/do...#ixzz44m1uZ9jL
    Last edited by turiya; 1st August 2016 at 23:20.

17. Link to Post #155
    Thanks

Former Black Panther explains the Donald Trump Phenomenon....

Introducing C. Mason Weaver

Explaining The Trump Phenomena #1

Trump Phenomena explained..Part two

Black Americans...Leave the plantation! Part 1

BLACK FOLKS! Leave the Plantation! Part 2

Last edited by turiya; 10th July 2016 at 23:07.

18. Link to Post #156
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,338 times in 337 posts

At first I thought Trump was your usual garden variety narcissist, because his bravado and facade seem like it... but I kept reading stories
    about how he helps people, and narcissists don't usually do that.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Antagenet For This Post:

turiya (11th July 2016)

20. Link to Post #157
    United States Avalon Member Wide-Eyed's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,017 times in 274 posts

I think it has been pretty much thrown out of both California and NY courts .

21. The Following User Says Thank You to Wide-Eyed For This Post:

turiya (20th August 2016)

22. Link to Post #158
    Thanks

More from Former Black Panther Clarence Mason Weaver, he continues on regarding the choice black men can make...

'BLACK LIES MATTER'
    Mason Weaver tired of the garbage

(Published on Aug 27, 2015)

Black men should stop supporting the abuser
    (Published on Jul 1, 2016)

Last edited by turiya; 27th July 2016 at 23:51.

23. Link to Post #159
    Thanks

How George Soros Singlehandedly Created
    The European Refugee Crisis - And Why

Posted by Tyler Durden
    Jul 9, 2016
    By David Galland and Stephen McBride, Garret/Galland Research
    Since the 1980s, Soros has actively been pursuing a globalist agenda; he advances this agenda through his Open Society Foundations (OSF).

What is this globalist agenda, and where does it come from?

The Humble Beginnings

The globalist seed was sowed for young George Soros by his father, Tivadar, a Jewish lawyer who was a strong proponent of Esperanto. Esperanto is a language created in 1887 by L.L. Zamenhof, a Polish eye doctor, for the purpose of “transcending national borders” and “overcoming the natural indifference of mankind.”

Tivadar taught young George Esperanto and forced him to speak it at home. In 1936, as Hitler was hosting the Olympics in Berlin, Tivadar changed the family name from Schwartz to Soros, an Esperanto word meaning “will soar.”

George Soros, who was born and raised in Budapest, Hungary, benefited greatly from his father’s decision.

Allegedly, in 1944, 14-year-old George Soros went to work for the invading Nazis. It is said that until the end of the war in 1945, he worked with a government official, helping him confiscate property from the local Jewish population.

In an 1998 interview with 60 Minutes, Soros described the year of German occupation as “the happiest time in my life.”

Soros’s Venture into Finance

When the war ended, Soros moved to London and in 1947 enrolled in the London School of Economics where he studied under Karl Popper, the Austrian-British philosopher who was one of the first proponents of an “Open Society.”

Soros then worked at several merchant banks in London before moving to New York in 1963. In 1970, he founded Soros Fund Management and in 1973 created the Quantum Fund in partnership with investor Jim Rogers.

The fund made annual returns of over 30%, cementing Soros’s reputation and putting him in a position of power—one he utilizes to this day to advance the agenda of his mentors.

The Big Time
    In 2004, George Soros stated:
    “I deeply believe in the values of an open society. For the past 15 years I have been focusing my efforts abroad; now I am doing it in the United States.”
    Since then, Soros has been funding groups such as:
    - The American Institute for Social Justice, whose aim is to “transform poor communities through lobbying for increased government spending on social programs”
    - The New America Foundation, whose aim is to “influence public opinion on such topics as environmentalism and global governance”
    - The Migration Policy Institute, whose aim is to “bring about an illegal immigrant resettlement policy and increase social welfare benefits for illegals”
    Soros also uses his Open Society Foundations to funnel money to the progressive media outlet, Media Matters.

Soros funnels the money through a number of leftist groups, including the Tides Foundation, Center for American Progress, and the Democracy Alliance in order to circumvent the campaign finance laws he helped lobby for.

Why has Soros donated so much capital and effort to these organizations? For one simple reason:
    -to buy political power!
    Democratic politicians who go against the progressive narrative will see their funding cut and be attacked in media outlets such as Media Matters, which also directly contribute to mainstream sites such as NBC, Al Jazeera, and The New York Times.

Apart from the $5 billion Soros’s foundation has donated to groups like those cited above, he has also made huge contributions to the Democratic Party and its most prominent members, like Joe Biden, Barack Obama, and of course Bill and Hillary Clinton.

Best Friends with the Clintons
    Soros’s relationship with the Clintons goes back to 1993, around the time when OSF was founded. They have become close friends, and their enduring relationship goes well beyond donor status.

According to the book, The Shadow Party, by Horowitz and Poe, at a 2004 “Take Back America” conference where Soros was speaking, the former first lady introduced him saying, “[W]e need people like George Soros, who is fearless and willing to step up when it counts.”

Soros began supporting Hillary Clinton’s current presidential run in 2013, taking a senior role in the “Ready for Hillary” group. Since then, Soros has donated over $15 million to pro-Clinton groups and Super PACs.

More recently, Soros has given more than $33 million to the Black Lives Matter group, which has been involved in outbreaks of social unrest in Ferguson, Missouri, and Baltimore, Maryland, in 2015. Both of these incidents contributed to a worsening of race relations across America.

The same group heavily criticized Democratic contender Bernie Sanders for his alleged track record of supporting racial inequality, helping to undercut him as a competitive threat with one of Hillary Clinton’s most ardent constituencies.

This, of course, greatly enhances the clout Soros wields through the groups mentioned above. It is safe to assume that he is now able to drive Democratic policy, especially in an administration headed by Hillary Clinton.

Simply, what Soros wants, he gets. And it’s clear from his history that he wants to smudge away national borders and create the sort of globalist nightmare represented by the European Union.

In recent years, Soros has turned his attention back to Europe. Is it a coincidence that the continent is currently in economic and social disarray?

Another Home Run: the Ukrainian Conflict
    There’s no doubt about Soros’s great influence on US foreign policy. In an October 1995 PBS interview with Charlie Rose, he said, “I do now have access [to US Deputy Secretary of State Strobe Talbott]. There is no question. We actually work together [on Eastern European policy].”

Soros’s meddling reared its ugly head again in the Russia-Ukraine conflict, which began in early 2014.

In a May 2014 interview with CNN, Soros stated he was responsible for establishing a foundation in the Ukraine that ultimately led to the overthrow of the country’s elected leader and the installation of a junta handpicked by the US State Department, at the time headed by none other than Hillary Clinton:
    CNN Host: First on Ukraine, one of the things that many people recognized about you was that you during the revolutions of 1989 funded a lot of dissident activities, civil society groups in Eastern Europe and Poland, the Czech Republic. Are you doing similar things in Ukraine?

Soros: Well, I set up a foundation in Ukraine before Ukraine became independent of Russia. And the foundation has been functioning ever since and played an important part in events now.
    The war that ripped through the Ukrainian region of Donbass resulted in the deaths of over 10,000 people and the displacement of over 1.4 million people. As collateral damage, a Malaysia Airlines passenger jet was shot down, killing all 298 on board.

But once again Soros was there to profit from the chaos he helped create. His prize in Ukraine was the state-owned energy monopoly Naftogaz.

Soros again had his US cronies, Secretary of the Treasury Jack Lew and US consulting company McKinsey, advise the puppet government of Ukraine to privatize Naftogaz.

Although Soros’s exact stake in Naftogaz has not been disclosed, in a 2014 memo he pledged to invest up to $1 billion in Ukrainian businesses, but no other Ukrainian holdings have since been reported.

His Latest Success: the European Refugee Crisis
    Soros’s agenda is fundamentally about the destruction of national borders. This has recently been shown very clearly with his funding of the European refugee crisis.

The refugee crisis has been blamed on the civil war currently raging in Syria. But did you ever wonder how all these people suddenly knew Europe would open its gates and let them in?

The refugee crisis is not a naturally occurring phenomenon. It coincided with OSF donating money to the US-based Migration Policy Institute and the Platform for International Cooperation on Undocumented Migrants (PICUM), both Soros-sponsored organizations. Both groups advocate the resettlement of third-world Muslims into Europe.

In 2015, a Sky News reporter found “Migrant Handbooks” on the Greek island of Lesbos. It was later revealed that the handbooks, which are written in Arabic, had been given to refugees before crossing the Mediterranean by a group called “Welcome to the EU.”

Welcome to the EU is funded by—you guessed it—the [George Soros] Open Society Foundations.

Soros has not only backed groups that advocate the resettlement of third-world migrants into Europe, he in fact is the architect of the “Merkel Plan.”

Welcome to the E.U. - The Merkel Plan

The Merkel Plan was created by the European Stability Initiative whose chairman Gerald Knaus is a senior fellow at none other than the Open Society Foundations.

The plan proposes that Germany should grant asylum to 500,000 Syrian refugees. It also states that Germany, along with other European nations, should agree to help Turkey, a country that’s 98% Muslim, gain visa-free travel within the EU starting in 2016.

Political Discourse
    The refugee crisis has raised huge concern in European countries like Hungary.

In response to 7,000 migrants entering Hungarian territory per day in 2015, the Hungarian government reestablished border control in order to keep the hordes of refugees from entering the country.

Of course this did not go down well with Soros and his close allies, the Clintons.

Bill Clinton has since come out and accused both Poland and Hungary of thinking “democracy is too much trouble” and wanting to have a “Putin-like authoritarian dictatorship.”

Seeing through Clinton’s comments, Hungarian Prime Minister Viktor Orbán responded by saying:
    “The remarks made about Hungary and Poland … have a political dimension. These are not accidental slips of the tongue. And these slips or remarks have been multiplying since we are living in the era of the migrant crisis. And we all know that behind the leaders of the Democratic Party, we have to see George Soros.”
    He went on to say:
    “although the mouth belongs to Clinton, the voice belongs to Soros.”
    Soros has since said of Orbán’s policy toward the migrants:
    “His plan treats the protection of national borders as the objective and the refugees as an obstacle. Our plan treats the protection of refugees as the objective and national borders as the obstacle.”
    It’s hard to imagine that he could be any clearer in his globalist intentions.

The Profit Motive
    So why is Soros going to such lengths to flood Europe with hordes of third-world Muslims?

We can’t be sure, but it has recently come to light that Soros has taken a large series of “bearish derivative positions” against US stocks. Apparently, he thinks that causing chaos in Europe will spread the contagion to the United States, thus sending US markets spiraling downward.

The destruction of Europe through flooding it with millions of unassimilated Muslims is a direct plan to cause economic and social chaos on the Continent.

Another example of turmoil equaling profit for George Soros, who seems to have his tentacles in most geopolitical events.

We all understand correlation is not causation. However, given Soros’s extraordinary wealth, political connections, and his long track record of seeing and profiting from chaos, he is almost certainly a catalyst for much of the geopolitical turmoil now occurring.

He is intent on destroying national borders and creating a global governance structure with unlimited powers. From his comments directed toward Viktor Orbán, we can see he clearly views national leaders as his juniors, expecting them to become puppets that sell his narrative to the ignorant masses.

Soros sees himself as a missionary carrying out the globalist agenda taught to him by his early mentors. He uses his vast political connections to influence government policy and create crises, both economic and social, to further this agenda.

By all appearances, Soros is conspiring against humanity and is hell-bent on the destruction of Western democracies.

To any rational thinker, some global events just don’t make sense. Why, for example, would Western democracies take in millions of people whose values are completely incompatible with their own?

When we look closely at the agenda being actively promoted by the leading globalist puppet master, George Soros, things become a little clearer.
    SOURCE:

Last edited by turiya; 12th July 2016 at 00:40.

24. Link to Post #160
    Thanks

Okay... here is Dahboo777 with his 2 cents... Dahboo7 is losing his credibility in my book, he needs to do his own homework, as he is so wrong about Trump being part of the Masonic order of secret societies... utter nonsense!

Soros & Koch Bros Spend Millions
    Creating Chaos In US Streets

(Published on Mar 12, 2016)

Last edited by turiya; 27th July 2016 at 23:54.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 246 FirstFirst 1 8 18 58 108 246 LastLast