+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: President Obama Makes Some Very Disturbing Announcements! Is This The End?

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,882 times in 2,121 posts

Default President Obama Makes Some Very Disturbing Announcements! Is This The End?

A very familiar tone ...

Published on May 10, 2016
    ALERT!

SEE THE WARNING SIGNS AHEAD OF TIME!!!!!!!

This past weekend, President Obama gave a commencement speech at Howard University — stating that “profound changes lie ahead for the nation’s economy and society.” But which “profound changes” is Mr. Obama REALLY talking about?

Should this surprise us, considering John Kerry ALSO made a very cryptic statement at a commencement speech this past weekend, Northeastern University, urging students to prepare for a “borderless world?”

Not to mention the Executive Orders Mr. Obama has signed into office — unconstitutionally, by the way. One of them calls for the “transition” of the “New President,” and even calls for preparations that must be made in case of a “national emergency.”

Another Executive Order, 13603, even gives the Government the “legal right” to enslave Americans, and place them into forced relocation camps in the event of a national emergency — in order words, FEMA CAMPS!!!!!!!

Why all the “national emergency preparedness” programs, and why even prepare for a “national emergency” or potential “threat,” when there’s no “threat” to begin with???

What Are They Getting Ready For????

THE TRUTH REVEALED!!!

IT’S ONLY A MATTER OF TIME NOW! SEEK YAHUAH AND HIS TRUE SON YAHUSHA — THAT WAY ALL MAY BE WELL WITH YOU!!!!!!!

ALSO SEE — John Kerry’s Cryptic Statement: https://youtu.be/3HkezbJAFBs
    ALSO SEE — Obama’s White House Correspondent Dinner: https://youtu.be/Z3_nc0AvyMI

LEARN MORE!
    The Blaze: http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2016/...
    Politico: http://www.politico.com/story/2016/05...
    ANP: http://allnewspipeline.com/Why_New_Ob...

New Presidential Transition Documents
    Presidential Transition E.O.: https://www.whitehouse.gov/the-press-...
    Presidential Transition Info: https://www.fas.org/sgp/crs/misc/RS22...

Executive Order 13603
    https://www.whitehouse.gov/the-press-...
    https://www.gpo.gov/fdsys/pkg/FR-2012...
    http://investmentwatchblog.com/execut...

2. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to justntime2learn For This Post:

Ascension (12th May 2016), bettye198 (13th May 2016), Calz (13th May 2016), Cidersomerset (12th May 2016), DNA (12th May 2016), drgreig (12th May 2016), East Sun (19th May 2016), Foxie Loxie (12th May 2016), Inversion (12th May 2016), JoePiscapo (15th May 2016), KiwiElf (12th May 2016), M-Albion-3D (20th May 2016), Matthew (12th May 2016), mojo (12th May 2016), Nasu (12th May 2016), quiltinggrandma (15th May 2016), Star Tsar (12th May 2016)

3. Link to Post #2
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,692 times in 13,806 posts

Default Re: President Obama Makes Some Very Disturbing Announcements! Is This The End?

Some believe President Obama will not be leaving office...

"For the second time this year, talk-radio giant Rush Limbaugh has expressed his fear that President Obama may not step down when his term ends in 2017.

To make his point on his national broadcast Tuesday afternoon, Limbaugh cited Obama’s three-year extension of the Affordable Care Act’s employer mandate.

This extension, said Limbaugh, is a cynical ploy to “make sure this law doesn’t harm him and his party politically."

Read more by clicking here

I for one will join in with anyone, I don't care what color you are as long as you want to change this miserable condition that exists on this Earth - Malcolm X / Tsar Of The Star

4. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

Cidersomerset (12th May 2016), East Sun (19th May 2016), Foxie Loxie (12th May 2016), justntime2learn (12th May 2016), KiwiElf (12th May 2016), Matthew (12th May 2016), mojo (12th May 2016), Nasu (12th May 2016), quiltinggrandma (15th May 2016)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks

Default Re: President Obama Makes Some Very Disturbing Announcements! Is This The End?

Quote Posted by Star Tsar (here)
    Some believe President Obama will not be leaving office...

"For the second time this year, talk-radio giant Rush Limbaugh has expressed his fear that President Obama may not step down when his term ends in 2017.

To make his point on his national broadcast Tuesday afternoon, Limbaugh cited Obama’s three-year extension of the Affordable Care Act’s employer mandate.

This extension, said Limbaugh, is a cynical ploy to “make sure this law doesn’t harm him and his party politically."

Read more by clicking here

Thank you Star Tsar ! I'm one of those that thinks Obama will not be leaving office ...

6. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to justntime2learn For This Post:

Art (15th May 2016), bettye198 (13th May 2016), Cidersomerset (12th May 2016), East Sun (19th May 2016), ghostrider (14th May 2016), KiwiElf (12th May 2016), mojo (12th May 2016), Nasu (12th May 2016), quiltinggrandma (15th May 2016), Star Tsar (12th May 2016)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,292 times in 744 posts

Perhaps the END has already been experienced, the final solution, the ultimate conclusion, has been endured by many of us (not necessarily those of us who have only 2 legs, or have NO TAILS. . . .for your own & other's sakes, please realize that undertaking not to murder or rape on Mondays, does not excuse the other days of the weeks. . .the price must be paid in the end, regardless of whether or not we "get it" beforehand.

This post is a definitive one for me; if I do not get the requisite responses I shall be leaving. . .NB do you accept rape & murder on certain days only, like the Thuggees?? Or NOT? PS I also understand that in the end it means nothing. . . do as you will, as will I. . .

8. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to kirolak For This Post:

Cidersomerset (12th May 2016), East Sun (19th May 2016), justntime2learn (12th May 2016), KiwiElf (12th May 2016), Matisse (12th May 2016), Nasu (12th May 2016), Pam (13th May 2016), quiltinggrandma (15th May 2016)

9. Link to Post #5
    Thanks

Quote Posted by kirolak (here)
    Perhaps the END has already been experienced, the final solution, the ultimate conclusion, has been endured by many of us (not necessarily those of us who have only 2 legs, or have NO TAILS. . . .for your own & other's sakes, please realize that undertaking not to murder or rape on Mondays, does not excuse the other days of the weeks. . .the price must be paid in the end, regardless of whether or not we "get it" beforehand.

This post is a definitive one for me; if I do not get the requisite responses I shall be leaving. . .NB do you accept rape & murder on certain days only, like the Thuggees?? Or NOT? PS I also understand that in the end it means nothing. . . do as you will, as will I. . .
    "Repugnant is a creature who would squander the ability to lift an eye to heaven conscious of his fleeting time here." - Tool

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to justntime2learn For This Post:

Cidersomerset (12th May 2016), KiwiElf (12th May 2016), Nasu (12th May 2016), Pam (13th May 2016), quiltinggrandma (15th May 2016)

11. Link to Post #6
    Thanks
    Thanked 79,648 times in 18,693 posts

Quote Some believe President Obama will not be leaving office...
    In some of the Freeman Fly vids I posted the other day , it was brought
    up that he predicted Obama would be the last president. Freeman said
    this several years ago , but did not know if this was online to happen ?

With Trump and Clinton the favourites to get into the Whitehouse , it
    is not out of the realms fantasy , but unlikely unless some disaster or
    NWO coup happens as the vid in # 1 speculates. We are living in
    delicate times with the 'war on terror' BS and all the other agendas.....

12. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

Art (15th May 2016), Foxie Loxie (12th May 2016), joeecho (12th May 2016), justntime2learn (12th May 2016), KiwiElf (12th May 2016), Matisse (12th May 2016), Nasu (12th May 2016), quiltinggrandma (15th May 2016), Star Tsar (12th May 2016)

13. Link to Post #7
    United States Avalon Member Ascension's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,106 times in 201 posts

Jonathan Kleck has quite a few videos detailing the satanic symbolism and increased predictive programming in commercials, including this one for the Invictus Games and what he believes they really mean.

He indicates the plan is very large and that the U.S. is the sacrifice. There are many indicators out there that this has been the plan for a very long time. I don't know if they are planning on making the destruction look like false flag attacks or they are beyond that point now.

In conjunction with huge "natural" disasters, the possibility is in place to create havoc and extreme aggressive responses in the population using frequency attacks. They have been actively increasing our receptiveness to this by spraying barium and aluminum in chemtrails.

There has been predictive programming about Obama not leaving office also. I'd have to find it, but I remember a speech where he was saying it was unfortunate he could only serve 2 terms. In conjunction with the Pope and Queen saying to enjoy our last Christmas, and the inference that the White House correspondence dinner would be the last, their plan seems to be coming together.

14. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Ascension For This Post:

JoePiscapo (15th May 2016), justntime2learn (12th May 2016), KiwiElf (12th May 2016), Nasu (12th May 2016), quiltinggrandma (15th May 2016), Star Tsar (12th May 2016)

15. Link to Post #8
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,293 times in 2,822 posts

Quote Posted by Cidersomerset (here)
    Quote Some believe President Obama will not be leaving office...
    In some of the Freeman Fly vids I posted the other day , it was brought
    up that he predicted Obama would be the last president. Freeman said
    this several years ago , but did not know if this was online to happen ?

With Trump and Clinton the favourites to get into the Whitehouse , it
    is not out of the realms fantasy , but unlikely unless some disaster or
    NWO coup happens as the vid in # 1 speculates. We are living in
    delicate times with the 'war on terror' BS and all the other agendas.....
    Not disagreeing with the possibility but that possibility was brought up during George W. Bush administration as well.

Perhaps the horseman's hoofs are getting louder with each passing administration?

16. Link to Post #9
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,692 times in 13,806 posts

I am loathed to be a fearmonger but....

I for one will join in with anyone, I don't care what color you are as long as you want to change this miserable condition that exists on this Earth - Malcolm X / Tsar Of The Star

17. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

Ascension (12th May 2016), justntime2learn (12th May 2016), KiwiElf (12th May 2016), quiltinggrandma (15th May 2016)

18. Link to Post #10
    United States Avalon Member Ascension's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,106 times in 201 posts

How do you indicate to people who may not be aware of the events transpiring around them that the game is afoot? If something big happens, and they are caught unaware, fear will be the natural response. Fear is not the state of mind we want to be in because it squelches our ability to respond intuitively. And yet, when the bigger picture is presented in advance, fear also seems to be a natural response. How do you convey the need to be aware and observe without being fearful, but at the same time discuss events that appear to be happening in this 3D world so we can band together as an effective consciousness for the change we want to occur?

19. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Ascension For This Post:

East Sun (19th May 2016), Hazelfern (13th May 2016), JoePiscapo (15th May 2016), justntime2learn (12th May 2016), KiwiElf (12th May 2016), quiltinggrandma (15th May 2016)

20. Link to Post #11
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,199 times in 4,074 posts

In looking at the executive orders, on the first I see what appears to be a lot of bureaucracy added onto the existing transition program. It's nothing new. And of course it has to have emergency plans.

On the second, I'm not finding the part about slavery. It has a troubling amount of delegation of Presidential authority, such as permitting the director of Homeland Security to declare a national emergency.

Am I missing something?

21. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to shaberon For This Post:

Joe Akulis (13th May 2016), justntime2learn (14th May 2016), kirolak (13th May 2016), PurpleLama (13th May 2016), quiltinggrandma (15th May 2016)

22. Link to Post #12
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,308 times in 437 posts

Quote Posted by kirolak (here)

Hi kirolak

I certainly hope you don't leave?! What happened? Feel free to write me a PM.

Regarding this thread I'm not really following what you are saying here as it pertains to the subject....what am I missing?

23. Link to Post #13
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,419 times in 4,622 posts

Can he stay over term in the office in case there's some sort of standoff between the new 'presidential candidates' ?

Because you know no matter what you think about it he served a good term in my opinion . With just few wars, no biggies [] ( it's a 'war vet smiley on crutches' )
    He is patriarchal figure but not a womaniser and is sort of 'spiritual' too which is rare for a president .
    Of course the democrats will push for Hilary Clinton as natural 'successor' to the office but Hilary will be weak no matter what she does or says ,
    that's unless we're rolling to 'Golden Age' and we are not ..

and if it's Donald Trump the economy and i dare to say even conscience of average american citizen will get a jolt .
    I've read somewhere the Russians like Donald Trump , not surprising is it . Because he represents the 'gig' , the 'giga-money' , the 'kinky US' and will do all to multiply the 'culture' and ignore the reality . Which ultimately serves all the evil-whisperers at the end and plays perfectly to their cards .
    It's the part you don't quite always see from inside . Making bogus statements and playing too big makes every country vulnerable and open to threats ,
    rather than otherwise .
    Stay sober and keep low profile and show your strength and readiness in response to other countries moves because you have it .

It's really not a good time for 'beauty queens ' and 'spend money , spend money' , the end is nay .

There are some real dangers to face globally, environmental , economical , humane .

It's time to keep sober and play together . Lots of people in advancing economies forgot how to do just that , all they want is get drunk and show off .

The US is strong and must remain so . Maintain your strength and keep heads little lower this time , conscious you're not alone in this world full of suffering
    and see what miracle you are.

I don't understand how even one of the presidents of the cheerleading power mongering countries worldwide can not look further than they are , how can they not think for whole humanity . How can they promote and stress interests of one nation over or against interests of other nations and people on this planet .
    For our younger generation , us who lived 'internationally' this goes almost automatic ,
    it's the normal thing to do and feel like ,
    for the previous generations not so . They want their 'land' , their 'patriotism' , 'their religion', 'their wars', 'their truths' .
    As if any 'land' or 'truth' EVER were someones inherent property .

The greed and grip of some of our human ancestors is enormous . It's like a spasm , 'i have' , 'my property' , 'my wife' , 'my children' , my, my, my.
    Forgot your grandpa had to steal hans to survive or shoot few native Indians to own that plot .
    These materialists want to kill the subtle truth for whatever is 'the hardest' , 'the shiniest' , 'the most evident' , today, on their show .

It's really not how humanity can survive , by owning each other, holding each other hostage and playing monopoly.

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Agape For This Post:

justntime2learn (13th May 2016), quiltinggrandma (15th May 2016), Star Tsar (13th May 2016)

25. Link to Post #14
    Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,108 times in 521 posts

Quote Posted by justntime2learn (here)
    A very familiar tone ...

Published on May 10, 2016
    ALERT!

SEE THE WARNING SIGNS AHEAD OF TIME!!!!!!!

This past weekend, President Obama gave a commencement speech at Howard University — stating that “profound changes lie ahead for the nation’s economy and society.” But which “profound changes” is Mr. Obama REALLY talking about?

Should this surprise us, considering John Kerry ALSO made a very cryptic statement at a commencement speech this past weekend, Northeastern University, urging students to prepare for a “borderless world?”

<snip>
    THE TRUTH REVEALED!!!

IT’S ONLY A MATTER OF TIME NOW! SEEK YAHUAH AND HIS TRUE SON YAHUSHA — THAT WAY ALL MAY BE WELL WITH YOU!!!!!!!

<snip>
    here is the speech:

watching it, i see nothing at all regarding: "President Obama Makes Some Very Disturbing Announcements"

... hence the title of this thread is misleading.

Last edited by Aurelius; 13th May 2016 at 17:15.

26. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Aurelius For This Post:

Biff (13th May 2016), Joe Akulis (13th May 2016), justntime2learn (13th May 2016), quiltinggrandma (15th May 2016)

27. Link to Post #15
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,292 times in 744 posts

OMG, I am as puzzled as you are - I have no idea how this came to be posted here; my apologies . . .

28. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to kirolak For This Post:

Aurelius (13th May 2016), justntime2learn (13th May 2016), Marikins (13th May 2016), quiltinggrandma (15th May 2016)

29. Link to Post #16
    United States Avalon Member Mandala's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,270 times in 869 posts

I tried the transition links but it was said the page could not be found. Did anyone else find them? Transition of new President.

With Peace and Love, Mandala
    "Be the change you wish to see." Mahatma Gandhi

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mandala For This Post:

justntime2learn (13th May 2016), quiltinggrandma (15th May 2016)

31. Link to Post #17
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Mandala (here)
    I tried the transition links but it was said the page could not be found. Did anyone else find them? Transition of new President.

If you click on the video and underneath click more you will see all the links in working order. I've noticed before that copying and pasting a link from YouTube doesn't work unless you copy each individual link and paste.

Sorry, I'll do the work next time

32. The Following User Says Thank You to justntime2learn For This Post:

quiltinggrandma (15th May 2016)

33. Link to Post #18
    United States Avalon Member Mike's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 50,606 times in 5,714 posts

guys, Obama is not going to stay in office past his term.....he's just not. you know it, i know it, everyone knows it. please stop.

if i'm wrong, i'll grow out the little bit of hair i have left, arrange it in a triple comb over, tan myself till i'm orange, and rename myself drumpf.

34. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Mike For This Post:

DeDukshyn (13th May 2016), justntime2learn (13th May 2016), Marianne (15th May 2016), quiltinggrandma (15th May 2016), Shannon (13th May 2016)

35. Link to Post #19
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Mike (here)
    guys, Obama is not going to stay in office past his term.....he's just not. you know it, i know it, everyone knows it. please stop.

if i'm wrong, i'll grow out the little bit of hair i have left, arrange it in a triple comb over, tan myself till i'm orange, and rename myself drumpf.

I think you're absolutely right and thank you for bringing my head out of the clouds.

With the coming choices I want to bury my head in the sand LOL.

Thank you all for participating and many blessings ...

36. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to justntime2learn For This Post:

Mike (14th May 2016), quiltinggrandma (15th May 2016), Shannon (13th May 2016)

37. Link to Post #20
    United States Avalon Member bettye198's Avatar
    Fairfield Glade, Tennessee in the Catoosa Mts
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,026 times in 571 posts

I believe the only way Obama stays in office would be a declaration of martial law. Some emergency that threatens national security. I have reserved optimism about this. If this happens we are all fracked. If not, we see the new president. But I would not be surprised if some event would maintain his residence in the White House.
    When you realize where you come from, you naturally become tolerant, disinterested, amused, kindhearted as a grandparent, dignified as a king. -- I Ching

38. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to bettye198 For This Post:

justntime2learn (13th May 2016), Mike (14th May 2016), quiltinggrandma (15th May 2016)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast